Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Stank-face Steffy is back!  And has a very attractive slim paint brush attached to the side of her head, to boot.  YAY!  I've missed that little witch hiding inside Saint Steffy.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Stank-face Steffy is back!  And has a very attractive slim paint brush attached to the side of her head, to boot.  YAY!  I've missed that little witch hiding inside Saint Steffy.

I just saw a special on BBC about Africa & giraffes and honestly, that's what I thought Steffy had on the side of her head. She was on safari & brought back a giraffe tail...to wear?? WTF look was she going for anyhow?? Ridiculous?

Yup, stank face Steffy is totally back. oh yay. I can tell this is just gonna be a swell story about how Stef & Hope who are now besties but also rivals in business. Guess Bell didn't know how to write them actually getting along so we'll just make this "new" storyline about business, not a love triangle. *Oh, see, isn't this new and refreshing?*  RME so hard I can see out the back of my head.

* sarcasm font here *

• Love 8

So much ??can be packed into so little time. Stuffy recused herself but she still has to put her 2 cents in and promote her line.  I'm sure Ridge will side with Stuffy and Hope will get a chance to take her line elsewhere. I'm betting that with Bill's and Brooke's chance meeting that Bill will get involved having the chance to stick it to Ridge and Thorne. I'm also guessing that Sally will become the lead designer for HFTF. 

• Love 8

I don't know why Ridge wanted Liam to be at that meeting. Liam can't make a decision between Steffy and Hope to save his life.

Huh? How is there a choice between a line that's already running and proven itself and one that's still little more than a concept? AFAIC, Ridge is full of crap and making drama where there needn't be any. It's who he is, it's what he does.

Brooke and Bill again. What could go wrong? Or right...

• Love 10
2 hours ago, backhometome said:

I dont know who looked worse today Steffy or Hope. 

How soon till Bill and Brooke have sex.

No contest at all.  Hauxdilox is the hands-down winner.  Hope looks silly, but Hauxdilox is verging on crime against humanity.  I keep wondering what JMW did to piss off the legally blind crackhead who runs wardrobe at B&B but from what I've seen of JMW's personal 'style', I think this is the way SHE wants Steffy to look.  I get the feeling that they see Hauxdilox as a Kim Kardashian type.  They don't seem to realize that Kim Kardashian is one of the tackiest women on the face of the earth, who got on the cover of Vogue (several times!) because her husband is a friend of Anna Wintour.  And Ms. Wintour has certainly paid a price for it.  Her stock has sunk in the fashion world and she had to explain the scores of people who cancelled their subscriptions when that piece of trash infected Vogue.  I, for one, have refused to purchase a copy of Vogue since.

Every time the camera focused on Hauxdi, I started to laugh.  WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?  It's not just that atrocity of a hair-don't.  It's the clothes and the MAKEUP.  What the absolute fuck?

I don't blame Hope for being pissed off, even though the way she handled it was the height of unprofessional.  The intimates line is Hauxdilox' consolation prize.  She lost Liam so she decides to find a way that she can prance around in her knickers and make Liam see what he's missing.  But it doesn't seem that Liam's really missing the old cha cha cha.  Hauxdi called Hope 'thirsty' but she's the fucking Gobi desert. 

Of course Ridge is going to side with his 'little girl'.  He has to give her a present for turning down $Bill's dick.

The only one making any kind of sense is Brooke.  Why would Forrester cut back on a line that's MAKING MONEY for a vanity line that doesn't even exist yet?  Nobody knows intimates better than the creator of Brooke's Bedroom and she knows what Hauxdilox' REAL agenda is.  That's why she keeps warning Hope to watch out for Hauxdi.  After all that slattern has put her through, I find it so hard to believe that Hope would gulp down that bitch's koolaid the way she's doing.  All Hope had to do was turn around and see Hauxdi lurking to know what her REAL agenda is.

$Bill and Brooke's meeting at the restaurant had more chemistry than ALL the flashbacks of his bareback with Hauxdi, combined.  How could Bell destroy this amazing couple for a character that looks like THAT?

• Love 17
8 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

In one of Taylor's first scenes, it's established she is an excellent doctor with a great reputation, and Brooke is a rising star at the hospital known for being the best technician in the lab.  They were intelligent, beautiful, successful women.  Now they are pathetic messes.  It took even less time for that to happen to Steffy and Hope.

That implies they ever bothered giving Steffy or Hope any earned successes to begin with.

And that's why B&B was at it's best when there were some haves and have-nots, with Brooke being the in-between of those two statuses. Steffy and Hope always had everything given to them and most of the time it was usually by someone trying to settle a score with someone else (see also: the origins of Hope For the Future).

I think that's why Bell brought back the Spectra line, however briefly. The Forresters spend so much time fighting about power and it long ago got stale.Even more do for two wealthy brats who have more weddings between them than most families see in a whole generation.

• Love 7

The writers drag out long dead SLs, and then rush through others at the speed of light.  Liam flip flopping every other second is to be expected, but a week ago BOTH Steffy and Hope's lines were green lit.  Why is it suddenly either or?  It's so repetitive and boring.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

No contest at all.  Hauxdilox is the hands-down winner.  Hope looks silly, but Hauxdilox is verging on crime against humanity.  I keep wondering what JMW did to piss off the legally blind crackhead who runs wardrobe at B&B but from what I've seen of JMW's personal 'style', I think this is the way SHE wants Steffy to look.  I get the feeling that they see Hauxdilox as a Kim Kardashian type.  They don't seem to realize that Kim Kardashian is one of the tackiest women on the face of the earth, who got on the cover of Vogue (several times!) because her husband is a friend of Anna Wintour.  And Ms. Wintour has certainly paid a price for it.  Her stock has sunk in the fashion world and she had to explain the scores of people who cancelled their subscriptions when that piece of trash infected Vogue.  I, for one, have refused to purchase a copy of Vogue since.

Every time the camera focused on Hauxdi, I started to laugh.  WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?  It's not just that atrocity of a hair-don't.  It's the clothes and the MAKEUP.  What the absolute fuck?

I don't blame Hope for being pissed off, even though the way she handled it was the height of unprofessional.  The intimates line is Hauxdilox' consolation prize.  She lost Liam so she decides to find a way that she can prance around in her knickers and make Liam see what he's missing.  But it doesn't seem that Liam's really missing the old cha cha cha.  Hauxdi called Hope 'thirsty' but she's the fucking Gobi desert. 

Of course Ridge is going to side with his 'little girl'.  He has to give her a present for turning down $Bill's dick.

The only one making any kind of sense is Brooke.  Why would Forrester cut back on a line that's MAKING MONEY for a vanity line that doesn't even exist yet?  Nobody knows intimates better than the creator of Brooke's Bedroom and she knows what Hauxdilox' REAL agenda is.  That's why she keeps warning Hope to watch out for Hauxdi.  After all that slattern has put her through, I find it so hard to believe that Hope would gulp down that bitch's koolaid the way she's doing.  All Hope had to do was turn around and see Hauxdi lurking to know what her REAL agenda is.

$Bill and Brooke's meeting at the restaurant had more chemistry than ALL the flashbacks of his bareback with Hauxdi, combined.  How could Bell destroy this amazing couple for a character that looks like THAT?

So much WORD to all of the above.

Ridge is siding with Steffy's pet project because she's always been Daddy's favorite and yes, it is a consolation prize for not winning the waffle this go-round. Nevermind that it makes ZERO business sense considering HFTF had a very successful relaunch with orders still pouring in. Meanwhile, the intimates line isn't even ready for prime time and never will be based on the cheap Kmart knockoff attire and stankface models (sans Zoe) we've seen thus far. It's as different from Brooke's Bedroom, which had sizzle and heat and sexy designs I would wear, as daylight from darkness. All of this is silly nonsense anyway because FC is clearly rolling in the dough and can easily have both lines, along with couture, and where are Sally's designs, huh? In any event, there's no way a sure thing would be axed over the unknown. 

But just look at Hauxdi sit there and let Daddy do all her dirty work:

Steffy.thumb.jpg.76f713a21f2bd23b15807371cc10b8b4.jpg

Brooke, who was the most successful CEO FC ever had IMVHO, smells a rat when she sees one:

DmRTrNYU4AAIQ3G.jpg

I agree that Hope could have handled the news a bit more professionally but she's pregnant and this is ridiculous so I'll give her a pass. I also liked how she laughed at herself for getting all worked up.

DmX7sNyU8AAILza.jpg

Her hair was cute as was her eyelet dress. And she's definitely sporting a bump.

Hauxdi is thirsty all right.

DmXnNS6WwAA80DT.jpg

But she can prance around in her knickers six ways from Sundays but Liam doesn't give a shit. He's clearly smitten with his new wife and they've had numerous sexy times to show it, along with the baby she's carrying. And just look at how he looks at her:

DmX7sNzU4AEfaVu.jpg

Also, did I detect a hint of Queridge, what with Quinn seeming to support Ridge in the board meeting?

Quinn: "Hey, whatever you decide, this is gonna be rough on you... being caught between your wife and your daughter." Uh huh. 

Elsewhere, not fair, TPTB. Not fair at all.

These two still have the same magic they've always had and I notice how much KKL and DD light up around each other instead of the deer in the headlights, Stepford personas when they're with Sludge and Hauxdi, respectively.

But I am NOT getting my hopes up. I'm NOT.

6 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

What is with this Princess Tendrils look?  Hope is Rapunzel and Steffy is Mulan.

I actually liked Hope's hair (it's much improved over the usual plastered-to-her-head beach waves look). As for Steffy, she and Mulan should never be mentioned in the same sentence.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 16

I also didn't understand Ridge's logic. I know something about business but not as it applies to the rag industry. I know that couture is the bread and butter of FC but maybe there isn't the volume to support the diversification attempts. If HTFT is up and successfully running, then it doesn't make sense to launch the intimates line. Also, I thought the intimates line was already in existence. Wasn't Hauxdi the face of that a few years ago. I remember the cheesy video that Bill was secretly drooling over at his desk and he dispatched Liam to interview Haudix for EOF and she showed up wearing a sneak preview. I think it was one of the umpteenth attempts by $Bill to sabotage Lope.

I picked up the same vibe off of Quinn. She was way too quick to defend Sludge and the intimates line. My read between the lines was: "I'm here and willing and able to 'counsel and comfort' you when that happens." 

Actually, I wouldn't mind at all if the show revisited that. For some unknown reason, TK and RS had hot chemistry between them and at this point, I would take literally anything other than the JV ToD and the interns saga.

I thought that Hope's hair went well with the boho dress.  It's obvious that AN isn't a natural blonde, thus the duo-toned hair which is very difficult to make look shiny and glossy even when it is squeaky clean (trust me that I know of this first-hand.)  Hauxdi's style yesterday defies description and explanation, though. I thought the fashion loser was Brooke. I loved the light blue tank top, but that flowy white vest thing made her look dowdy and that is hard to do with KKL.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I also didn't understand Ridge's logic. I know something about business but not as it applies to the rag industry. I know that couture is the bread and butter of FC but maybe there isn't the volume to support the diversification attempts. If HTFT is up and successfully running, then it doesn't make sense to launch the intimates line. Also, I thought the intimates line was already in existence. Wasn't Hauxdi the face of that a few years ago. I remember the cheesy video that Bill was secretly drooling over at his desk and he dispatched Liam to interview Haudix for EOF and she showed up wearing a sneak preview. I think it was one of the umpteenth attempts by $Bill to sabotage Lope.

I worked in the apparel industry for several years.  The thing about couture is it's NEVER profitable.  No fashion house can count on couture to pay the bills.  Couture is what gets the headlines and the attention but ready to wear and licensing is what pay the bills.  Chanel #5 is what made Coco a wealthy woman.  For the longest time, Pierre Cardin was one of the most successful designers on earth and it had nothing to do with his designs; he put his name on everything from luggage to sheets. 

It's obvious that neither Bell or anybody who works for him know ANYTHING about the fashion industry.  But he's counting on his viewers not knowing (or caring) either.  As the years have passed, there's been less and less attention to fashion on the show.  It doesn't seem like anybody at B&B even reads fashion magazines to see what's hot these days.  I think they just send somebody down to the mall.

• Love 11

That's very interesting. I didn't know that at all. I figured that couture would sell an ultra-expensive gown here and there but that makes sense.

So what happened to Brooke's other brainchild, the FC men's line?  Didn't they also try something once where they had more affordable options for middle-aged and older women? (I know that HFTF caters to a younger crowd.) Seems like that would make more sense than throwing all of their money after lingerie.

Yes. ITA that Bell & Co. no nothing about fashion or business for that matter.

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

What exactly is done at their Paris office or Milan office or “International” where they ship off all of the miscreants who don’t toe the family line?

That's another thing.  Forrester is supposed to be a HUGE corporation, with offices all over world.  Yet we're supposed to believe that it's fortunes will rise or fall on underwear or free scarves? 

(Edited to add)  No wonder Brooke was giving the stink-eye.  Unlike most of the people at the table, Brooke has worked for a living and understands the business.  I'm not surprised she smells a big, greasy rat.  And I agree that Quinn is definitely going out of her way to agree with Ridge.  Why, I don't know.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

That implies they ever bothered giving Steffy or Hope any earned successes to begin with.

That's another reason they should have kept Bridget on the show.  Not only was Bridget one of the few actually nice people, she also went out and made a career for herself.  Having almost everyone work at FC is a mistake.  When the show started, they had FC, Spencer Publications, Beth's catering business, the hospital, Storm was a successful self-made attorney (don't get me started on what they did to Storm when he returned), they eventually brought on Spectra, etc.  Also, Caroline had worked her way up at Spencer Publications, and launched her own magazine.  Ridge, Thorne, Kristen had worked their way up at FC, and worked in different departments.  This was before the nonsense of Thorne being in the basement, and unimportant.

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

That's another thing.  Forrester is supposed to be a HUGE corporation, with offices all over world.  Yet we're supposed to believe that it's fortunes will rise or fall on underwear or free scarves? 

FC fortunes are always rising and falling.  Every other day they are the most successful business ever, or they are going bankrupt (sometimes because one of the children or grandchildren got mad about some slight, imagined or otherwise, and decided to steal design, etc.).

Why didn't they just go forward with Steffy wanting revenge on Liam.  It's obvious Steffy is not going to move on, and Brad Bell will NEVER end this stupid triangle.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 6

When ridge and quinn together? They are soulmates, they are the same, they understand each other. There is a real chemistry ... With brooke it's boring and it will never work ... I love them together. Now, Ridge must really fall in love. I hope..

5 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

It's obvious that AN isn't a natural blonde, thus the duo-toned hair which is very difficult to make look shiny and glossy even when it is squeaky clean (trust me that I know of this first-hand.) 

It still looks far better than poor Ashley Jones's dye job ever did at any point during her run. Her ends always looked so fried. :(

6 minutes ago, MABarnes53 said:

Wow, that didn't take long for Steffy's perma bitch face from coming out.  Could she have hidden her dislike for Brooke just a little?  

Look, the writers stopped with the Evil Logans stuff. Gotta take baby steps here. ;)

2 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Why didn't they just go forward with Steffy wanting revenge on Liam.  It's obvious Steffy is not going to move on, and Brad Bell will NEVER end this stupid triangle.

Exactly? She doesn't do saint very well. Hell, the whole reason she sought out Liam all those years ago was because of her butthurt about being dumped and to stick it to Hope who rubbed that in her face.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, MABarnes53 said:

Could she have hidden her dislike for Brooke just a little?  

Why bother?  I prefer the honest dislike or hate to the nicey nice stuff that last for all of about two seconds before they stab each other in the back again.

• Love 4

Ridge is an idiot. Of course it's a choice between Stuffy and Hope and Stuffy won't take Hope for an answer. 

Now there's the Stuffy we all hate.  Claws out, fangs beard, and ready to devour her competition. 

• Love 14

I am heartbroken and positively shattered that we lost our Bandit today; RIP Burt

How FC's has managed to stay in business is a mystery to me. Do they not do quarterly or yearly projections? Or annual commodity cost reviews? Do they not balance their books monthly? I am always gobsmacked when these dire company straights rise up and bite the one in charge in the ass. Why isn't Eric part of this decision? And frankly, given that she was the most profitable CEO for Forrester; why isn't Ridge consulting Brooke? It is my opinion that Ridge is the last person who should be making this type of company decision. Not only is he biased, but he has proven time and again that he is absolutely terrible at business. As soon as Ridge started talking about Forrester not being a department store, and how they couldn't sell gowns on one floor, and washing machines on another, I knew HFTF was dead. And really Ridge, if this is how you feel, then why did you green light both projects? You brought Hope home, and you signed off on the newly launched HFTF. You knew your daughter wanted to refocus on the intimates line, and you were good with that. And now you want to talk about not being able to financially support both lines? Funny how we heard nary a word of this until Hope found herself happy and content. 

Well, at least Steffy was honest with Ridge, and to some extent, with Hope. It's too bad that Steffy doesn't see that her father is doing the same thing her mother has always done; interfere. Ridge can say what he wants, but he looks down his nose at Hope; he didn't call her the "family stain" for nothing. Then again, maybe Steffy does know, but she also knows the Douglas blood that courses through Ridge's veins makes him dislike Logans. Where Taylor's attacks were far more about Brooke and their never ending feud, and really had nothing to do with Hope, Ridge's attacks are personal. Even with Bill, who wreaked havoc on Hope's life, it wasn't personal, it was about Liam and Steffy. But with Ridge, it strikes to the very core of who Hope is. He was never able to hold Brooke responsible for Deacon, so he has made her daughter pay by seeing her as inferior. The product of a tawdry affair. Of course the fact that he is also the product of a tawdry affair is irrelevant. So, now Ridge will extract Steffy's revenge in a different way.

You fuckers. How dare you have Bill and Brooke run into each other happen chance. How dare you dangle their magic, and their connection, in my face like that. Of course they both had to be looking amazing too. It brought all that Brill pain and disappointment rushing back. I was committed to the cause Show. I supported them even though I knew it made Brooke look bad. I once again supported her betraying a family member. Why? Because Brill is the bestest thing that has happened since Nick before he lost his mind. Bill kept talking about how Steffy was his equal. PFFFTT! He had his equal. He had a woman; not a girl. In B&B lore Brooke is a legend in the fashion business for many, many reasons. She was the complete package; beauty, brains, chutzpah, business savvy. She started as a chemist, and eventually took over the reigns of FC's with no business background, but she came out of the gate running and never looked back. Brooke is proof positive that there is more to being a rebel, and a trailblazer, than Cha, Cha, Cha, combat boots and ugly wedding dresses, Elvira getups and motorcycles, ziplines, and just being an overall horrible person. Being a successful rebel also takes a certain charm and charisma. There must be a magnetism that draws you in, and a sexual awareness that speaks to sexuality without being cheap or tawdry. Otherwise, you come off as a glorified thug posing in some big girl panties. So Bill can take a seat with how brave Steffy is. Steffy has never worked for a thing in her life, and the fact that my beautiful Brill was sacrificed to prop her still burns way down deep in my gut. 

And I will go on to say how I hope this whole thing with Katie blows up Bridge. I don't think there is a patching product on the market that would be able to plug the hole Brooke supporting Bill will cause in Bridge's foundation. No doubt Ridge will accuse Brooke of trying to get back at him for messing with HFTF; I would love to see her tell him about himself. Of course Brooke knew what she was signing up for by remarrying this ass, but I don't think she expected him to go after Hope. Especially now, when things seem to have smoothed themselves out, and everyone is happy and getting along. Again, that damn Douglas blood can't leave well enough alone, and has to have the last word and the final say.

I would love to see Hope just be done with it, take her mission, and start her own venture with Sally. It would only be made better if Brooke lent her talents to the cause, and who knows, in a new reality, maybe even Bill would be willing to donate. He has no stake in Forrester now, but he sure would like to run a stake through Thorne and Ridge's hearts. Joining up with the throwaway gang of Logans, Spectras and Sharpes would sure be an effective way to do it. 

• Love 13

And there's the backstabbing Steffy we know and...whatever. Of course she wants to "win" the unnecessary competition against the HFTF line. So much for her benevolent earth goddess routine.

You need it more than she does? Say what now? Let me tell what you need, Miss Steffy. You need to return that tail to the poor pony you stole it from. It needs it more than you do.

OMG, she actually played the You Owe Me card.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

You need it more than she does? Say what now? Let me tell what you need, Miss Steffy. You need to return that tail to the poor pony you stole it from. It needs it more than you do.

29 minutes ago, RedRockRosie said:

I swear if Steffy's lips get any bigger there won't be any face left. She'll be lips, cat eyes constantly giving the stink eye with locks & a tail down the back.

@Joimiaroxeu and @RedRockRosie, you BOTH are very lucky I swallowed my coffee before I read your comments :)

"You are married and having a baby, you should stay home and enjoy it"  Ummmm, Forrester Creations, you might want to consider getting yourselves an HR department.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

I supported them even though I knew it made Brooke look bad. I once again supported her betraying a family member. Why? Because Brill is the bestest thing that has happened since Nick before he lost his mind.

daeeb25c-59d7-44d1-976a-f0c14a698634.jpg.338707de2ac0aa1fd8860d9d5cf8df13.jpg

Absolutely. And today was a reminder of that, and all that was wasted to prop St. Steffy. 

Speaking of her, I had war flashbacks to 2010, cuz that dialogue sounded a whole like like her rationale to get rid of Hope way back then. Pulling the card about "being at home" and "working less?" Cuz wasn't Steffy back in the office before her 6 week check up after being practically useless during the whole pregnancy?

Yeah, fuck that.

• Love 12

Steffy's hair looks like the tail of a horse that's been decked out to show.

I'm glad that Brooke is beginning to find her voice and stood up to her brute husband today. He doesn't know what the f he's talking about and those shots of him pouring over reports failed to convince me otherwise. 

"I'm nobody's chickadee!" You go, Brooke!

Why do I get the feeling that we're headed towards another "fashion challenge," only this time it will be Intimates vs. HFTF. Talk about comparing apples to watermelon.

THIS! How perfect would it be for Brooke to tell Sludge to go f himself and walk out of FC with Hope and Thorne and head straight to Spectra?  They could relaunch HFTF, plus Sally's line.  I saw a tiny glimpse of an opening when Thorne was lamenting to Katie how he "might be out of a job." Of course, Bell is too narrow-minded and chicken shit to go there. Everybody must be under one roof and fighting amongst themselves.

(Note: If I had to work with then go home to the same person/people every day, I would lose my mind.)

• Love 13
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I am heartbroken and positively shattered that we lost our Bandit today; RIP Burt

How FC's has managed to stay in business is a mystery to me. Do they not do quarterly or yearly projections? Or annual commodity cost reviews? Do they not balance their books monthly? I am always gobsmacked when these dire company straights rise up and bite the one in charge in the ass. Why isn't Eric part of this decision? And frankly, given that she was the most profitable CEO for Forrester; why isn't Ridge consulting Brooke? It is my opinion that Ridge is the last person who should be making this type of company decision. Not only is he biased, but he has proven time and again that he is absolutely terrible at business. As soon as Ridge started talking about Forrester not being a department store, and how they couldn't sell gowns on one floor, and washing machines on another, I knew HFTF was dead. And really Ridge, if this is how you feel, then why did you green light both projects? You brought Hope home, and you signed off on the newly launched HFTF. You knew your daughter wanted to refocus on the intimates line, and you were good with that. And now you want to talk about not being able to financially support both lines? Funny how we heard nary a word of this until Hope found herself happy and content. 

Well, at least Steffy was honest with Ridge, and to some extent, with Hope. It's too bad that Steffy doesn't see that her father is doing the same thing her mother has always done; interfere. Ridge can say what he wants, but he looks down his nose at Hope; he didn't call her the "family stain" for nothing. Then again, maybe Steffy does know, but she also knows the Douglas blood that courses through Ridge's veins makes him dislike Logans. Where Taylor's attacks were far more about Brooke and their never ending feud, and really had nothing to do with Hope, Ridge's attacks are personal. Even with Bill, who wreaked havoc on Hope's life, it wasn't personal, it was about Liam and Steffy. But with Ridge, it strikes to the very core of who Hope is. He was never able to hold Brooke responsible for Deacon, so he has made her daughter pay by seeing her as inferior. The product of a tawdry affair. Of course the fact that he is also the product of a tawdry affair is irrelevant. So, now Ridge will extract Steffy's revenge in a different way.

You fuckers. How dare you have Bill and Brooke run into each other happen chance. How dare you dangle their magic, and their connection, in my face like that. Of course they both had to be looking amazing too. It brought all that Brill pain and disappointment rushing back. I was committed to the cause Show. I supported them even though I knew it made Brooke look bad. I once again supported her betraying a family member. Why? Because Brill is the bestest thing that has happened since Nick before he lost his mind. Bill kept talking about how Steffy was his equal. PFFFTT! He had his equal. He had a woman; not a girl. In B&B lore Brooke is a legend in the fashion business for many, many reasons. She was the complete package; beauty, brains, chutzpah, business savvy. She started as a chemist, and eventually took over the reigns of FC's with no business background, but she came out of the gate running and never looked back. Brooke is proof positive that there is more to being a rebel, and a trailblazer, than Cha, Cha, Cha, combat boots and ugly wedding dresses, Elvira getups and motorcycles, ziplines, and just being an overall horrible person. Being a successful rebel also takes a certain charm and charisma. There must be a magnetism that draws you in, and a sexual awareness that speaks to sexuality without being cheap or tawdry. Otherwise, you come off as a glorified thug posing in some big girl panties. So Bill can take a seat with how brave Steffy is. Steffy has never worked for a thing in her life, and the fact that my beautiful Brill was sacrificed to prop her still burns way down deep in my gut. 

And I will go on to say how I hope this whole thing with Katie blows up Bridge. I don't think there is a patching product on the market that would be able to plug the hole Brooke supporting Bill will cause in Bridge's foundation. No doubt Ridge will accuse Brooke of trying to get back at him for messing with HFTF; I would love to see her tell him about himself. Of course Brooke knew what she was signing up for by remarrying this ass, but I don't think she expected him to go after Hope. Especially now, when things seem to have smoothed themselves out, and everyone is happy and getting along. Again, that damn Douglas blood can't leave well enough alone, and has to have the last word and the final say.

I would love to see Hope just be done with it, take her mission, and start her own venture with Sally. It would only be made better if Brooke lent her talents to the cause, and who knows, in a new reality, maybe even Bill would be willing to donate. He has no stake in Forrester now, but he sure would like to run a stake through Thorne and Ridge's hearts. Joining up with the throwaway gang of Logans, Spectras and Sharpes would sure be an effective way to do it. 

Once again, PREACH!!!!!

I felt a tug of sadness when I heard about Burt Reynolds too.  I don't think he got as much credit as he deserved.  I always got the feeling the he never thought he was good enough.  But he was.  His performance in 'Boogie Nights' was amazing.  RIP Bandit.

I agree with you about how Ridge feels about Hope.  He thinks he's a big man because he 'overlooked' Brooke's affair with Deacon.  He refuses to accept the the fact that his daughter isn't half the woman Hope is.  He and St. Taylor created a lowdown, trifling slattern who's never been interested in a man unless he was taken.  Ridge always acted like he was doing Hope a favour by letting her call him 'Dad'.  And he was always quick to toss Hope aside as soon as the mood struck him.  Meanwhile, his daughters and their mother were swapping bed partners.  The combination of Douglas and Marone blood plus whatever mess Taylor tossed was quite a combination.

Hope SHOULD move on.  Ridge AND Steffy would bust a gut if they didn't have something to hold over Hope's head.  And what would Hauxdilox do if Liam wasn't around to watch when she flashed her store-bought boobies all over the office.

• Love 10
51 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

He thinks he's a big man because he 'overlooked' Brooke's affair with Deacon. 

Ridge was happily married when all that happened, so who is he to judge? Especially since he'd fucked over Eric and Thorne and has since gone on to ruin Rick's marriage to Caroline too? And Quinn!

Fuck him.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Ridge was happily married when all that happened, so who is he to judge? Especially since he'd fucked over Eric and Thorne and has since gone on to ruin Rick's marriage to Caroline too? And Quinn!

Fuck him.

Have you not been paying attention?  Ridge has been a self-righteous judgmental hypocrite, and a self-centered prick since the beginning of the show.  This has not been helped by the fact that Ridge has never been held accountable for anything he has done.  Also, pathetic idiots that they are, both Taylor and Brooke always blamed each other or Stephanie, never Ridge, for anything Ridge did.

I'm going to laugh if Brooke cheats on Ridge with Bill.  I can see this play out now.  Bill and Katie will be feuding about Will.  Bill and Katie will reunite, and Katie will dump Thorne.  Bill will cheat on Katie with Brooke.  Brooke won't leave Ridge.  Ridge will find out about the cheating, dump Brooke, and have sex with Quinn.  Poor Eric will be expected to forgive and forget, and give Quinn a divorce so she can be with Ridge.  Brooke will be back to chasing Ridge.  Will Eric end up with Katie?  Will they bring Taylor back to reunite with Eric or Thorne for two seconds before she leaves again.  I believe I have seen this scenario about a million times now.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Have you not been paying attention?  Ridge has been a self-righteous judgmental hypocrite, and a self-centered prick since the beginning of the show.  This has not been helped by the fact that Ridge has never been held accountable for anything he has done.  Also, pathetic idiots that they are, both Taylor and Brooke always blamed each other or Stephanie, never Ridge, for anything Ridge did.

Oh, true...I remember when he had the audacity to throw that in Eric's face as an excuse for nearly boning Quinn and my face when I saw that shit with my own two eyes was something like this:

9e42305c-bb29-4192-9ce8-334460f66d06.gif.2ffe098c8576c11bfc16bddc9b0474fe.gif

3 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

I'm going to laugh if Brooke cheats on Ridge with Bill.

Shit, me too...cuz I don't think she ever has cheated on Ridge. She boinked Oliver by accident and used Ridge punching Rick as an excuse to highlight it to Nick but I don't think she's ever cheated on him (that was Saint Taylor boning her adult virgin mentor as they thought they were dying....which I'm not even sure how that worked with the cabin collapsed around them but...)

But I'm not looking forward to seeing her grovel for Ridge to forgive her and for his clown ass on his two mile high horse like he didn't kiss Quinn the day before his wedding to Brooke.

Or, you know, the last 3 decades of bullshit.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

I'm going to laugh if Brooke cheats on Ridge with Bill.  I can see this play out now.  Bill and Katie will be feuding about Will.  Bill and Katie will reunite, and Katie will dump Thorne.  Bill will cheat on Katie with Brooke.  Brooke won't leave Ridge.  Ridge will find out about the cheating, dump Brooke, and have sex with Quinn.  Poor Eric will be expected to forgive and forget, and give Quinn a divorce so she can be with Ridge.  Brooke will be back to chasing Ridge.  Will Eric end up with Katie?  Will they bring Taylor back to reunite with Eric or Thorne for two seconds before she leaves again.  I believe I have seen this scenario about a million times now.

I don't always agree with you @TigerLynx, but THIS is spot on.  The biggest crime that Stephanie Forrester committed was creating the monster that is Ridge Forrester (although setting Brooke up to be raped is practically a tie).  The amount of damage that greasy asshole has inflicted on GENERATIONS of people is just amazing.  It was easier to swallow when Ronnnnnnnnn Moss played the character because Moss was so damn charming but 'charm' isn't in TK's actor's toolkit.  He shows Ridge for the oafish bully he TRULY is.  Maybe that's his objective and if it is, he deserves a truckload of Emmys because his Ridge is LOATHSOME.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

(that was Saint Taylor boning her adult virgin mentor as they thought they were dying....which I'm not even sure how that worked with the cabin collapsed around them but...)

I never cared that Taylor cheated on Ridge.  After Ridge cheated on Caroline the night before their wedding, had sex with Caroline when she was married to Thorne and was on medication, had an affair with Brooke when she was married to Eric, and then was waffling between Taylor and Brooke (which they were stupid enough to put up with), I wanted Taylor to leave Ridge to be with James.  Sadly, Ridge is the one who gets to leave Taylor or Brooke, lecture them about how they aren't good enough for him, and they put up with it.  I hated Ridge when RM played the part, but TK has taken my loathing of Ridge to a new level.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Oh, true...I remember when he had the audacity to throw that in Eric's face as an excuse for nearly boning Quinn and my face when I saw that shit with my own two eyes was something like this:

9e42305c-bb29-4192-9ce8-334460f66d06.gif.2ffe098c8576c11bfc16bddc9b0474fe.gif

Anna Y, what is the context for this image? I almost coughed up a lung when I saw it. Google image search is being totally unhelpful. OMG.

So Ridge and Quinn never actually slept together? Huh? (That was when I was taking my "these idiots don't want to call it rape but it is" break from B&B so I missed the Quinn & Ridge affair or whatever it was.)

• Love 2

So much tomfuckery in yesterday's episode.

So Steffy, who claimed to be oh-so-professional by "recusing" herself from the discussion re HFTF vs Intimates immediately recanted and went straight to Daddy to tell him "pick me, pick me!" like the five-year-old she is, claiming "I need it more than she does." Complete with an "aren't I so gosh darn cute?" head tilt. 

DmSkfK-XcAAu8AW.jpg

BLECH!!! to all of that. And so unnecessary given we already know Ridge was going to pick her all along just to fuck over Hope. ITA that he's hated Hope since before since she was even born and will never forget when he spat at Brooke "to take her baby and go." Nevermind that Brooke's affair with Deacon was NONE of his business or anyone else's except, of course, Bridget (the same woman whose diapers he changed and whom he would play tonsil hockey with a few months later). Nevermind that he himself was the product of an affair and unlike Hope's insta-outed-paternity, his true papa was kept under wraps for over four damn decades!

There is no way FC can't sustain both lines, along with couture, but of course, Ridge knows best, telling those who want to consult the financials/projections et al, that "we're not gonna find answers in those numbers."

giphy.gif

He is a garbage person and a shit businessman and Eric, you are a moron for putting him and My Little Pony in charge.

Don't get me started on Korney fucking in the office but I guess now we know the doors do have lucks. And WTF to Thorne saying he hasn't been jumped like that since highschool?

Katie-Thorne-couch-HW.jpg?dbf50c

Brooke's ears must be burning and Macy/Darla must be rolling in their graves. HT has a smokin' body but Katie has never struck me as setting the world on fire when it came to the bedroom. Not even with Wyatt.

Hauxdi telling Hope she should basically sit at home and bake her baby made me want to snatch that bitch bald. This is something some asshole from the 1950s would have said.

DmdIivFV4AArMUa.jpg

So Miss "I Am Woman" is clearly abusing her power and all because Hope is living the life she wanted for herself. If Hauxdi were truly an empowered woman/boss/CEO, she'd ensure that BOTH ladies got their lines. But of course, we knew that was all an act and all I can say is, "Welcome back, you hateful nasty sow."

NSBmlrIy?format=jpg&name=600x314

How utterly sexist and self-serving and rich as hell, considering this is what she did during her pregnancy:

giphy.gif

200.gif

source.gif

If I had been Hope, I would have marched straight to HR but FC probably doesn't have such a department. 

Hope correctly assumes that Hauxdi wants her to go to Ridge and lie that she is willing to shaft her own line. The sheer audacity of this heifer.

And Hauxdi claiming that Hope OWES her? Is she for fucking real with this? Hope owes her nothing except a punch to her tits.

After what happened in the dressing room, I'd say Liam was going to reunite with Hope - baby or no baby. 

She really does have herself believing that Hope is the default choice. 

Does Hope look like the default choice here?

source.gif

Yeah, didn't think so.

While Hauxdi may always be that itch he can't scratch, I think Hope is and has always been the true love of Liam's life and, as much as I wish Hope would have chucked the waffleman, you bet your sweet asses I'm gonna root for these two. Against that heifer? Always.

And then we have Brooke and Bill and OMG, it's cruel for TPTB to do this to us (well, the Brill fans anyway). 

Because seeing them together and the magic they have is heartbreaking. They were destroyed for NOTHING. Okay, a damn stupid skyscraper. 

But I am not getting sucked back in, no matter how much seeing them together can't help but warm my cold, black heart.

Bill, knowing the score, tells Brooke that Ridge never supported her or her children. True statement there.

Brooke: "Ridge has always been a loving stepfather to Hope." Um...wrong.

Bill: "Maybe he was...until his daughter tugged on his sleeve."

Brooke: "I don't think you have any room to talk on the subject of Steffy."

Instead of arguing with her, as he would with practically anyone else on the planet, he owns it because this is Brooke he's talking to, the woman who knows him better than anyone and still does. "I've owned my lapse in judgment..."

Brooke3.thumb.jpg.6122b5c43a9e8fbf5b9be8eb412aa47e.jpg

Oh, so that's what Steffy was? So much for her being the love of his life. LOFL indeed. "Katie is trying to make me pay for it." He shrugs, almost as if he's embarrassed by his actions, as he should be. He sighs, telling Brooke: "I can guess what side you're on."

Brooke fires back: "Oh Bill, you think you know me so well."

Brooke4.thumb.jpg.e5d6d2568234189a59635854c081d492.jpg

He did, once upon a time.

Bill, sensing his suspicions are correct grouses: "I don't want to sit here and listen to you defend your sister or to lose another son."

Brooke stuns him - and touches him - by telling him: "I don't want that for you. I think Katie is wrong." Bill is in disbelief that after everything, she's on his side.

Brooke5.thumb.jpg.f67c3b345b711f880659a635279c01e7.jpg

Brooke shrugs: "I don't see it as a matter of sides, but as a matter of you being there for your son, which you haven't been throughout the whole last year."

Bill tries to deflect here: "I was a rockstar dad before then but...I've become a stranger to Will."

Brooke, not unkindly, reminds him: "A year is a LONG time...A judge is going to see it that way. How will you answer for that?" She eyes him pointedly as only she can and, eyebrow raised, advises him not to mention Steffy as she doubts that's going to go over that well.

Bill says that is his mind, Steffy really didn't play a role. Hmm...interesting. He says: "I reverted back to who I was twenty years ago, when I went after whatever I set my sights on, without thinking of the repercussions." Even more interesting, he tells Brooke: "I didn't want to be that guy again." Uh huh...He says he found a "better life." With Brooke, he did, indeed, until he pissed it all away over a skyscraper that was undoubtedly all about besting his asshole father. "Maybe it found me," he adds.

He then looks at her as serious and sober as he's ever been and says "I don't want to lose that, Brooke. Will you help me?"

Brooke6.thumb.jpg.7c371947ac8a3fd50c1e45534d4745cf.jpg

Brooke is sympathetic but understandably wary as he goes on to say how he'd apologized repeatedly, wondering when it would be enough. 

Brooke: "That's up to the people you hurt to decide, not you."

Bill cringes, feeling like he's becoming exactly like his father. He adds: "You are the only person I know that survived cannon-fire-level drama unscathed. Mostly. How did you do it? How can I fix this?" A reminder of how much these two connected, how they just "got" each other, flaws and all. 

Brooke breaks it down for him: "Well, you have to just take it. And you have to show up. And you have to keep saying that you were wrong. Let them get mad and get angry and slap you around, and then do it all over again... until they believe that you are sincere." Brooke is so spot-on here. "You can turn this around, Bill." She still believes in him, after everything. 

Bill: "I used to believe that if I could see it, I could make it happen. I'm just not sure anymore." He looks every inch the lost little boy his youngest is and isn't it telling that he's only vulnerable with Brooke?

Brooke: "Bill, be sensible. This isn't about skyscrapers and yachts. This is about love. Your boys love you very much and that love never dies. Sometimes it gets silenced and it disappears for a while. But it's just waiting for a sign, a sign to know when it can come back out again." Um, what are you trying to do to me with this dialogue, show?

Because a teeny tiny part of me is thinking that is the tiniest of openings for these two to somehow find their way back together. For them both to realize that Bill's stupidity about the skyscraper was from some deep-rooted need to best his father and eclipse his accomplishments and that he got so obsessed, he lost sight of everything that matter, the wife who was the very air he breathed, his sons, and that when Brooke very rightly dumped his ass after he went bonkers, he didn't know how to handle someone walking out on him, so he completely went out of his way to sabotage his life in every way he could, fucking his son's wife, pursuing this ego-kibble providing harpy like it was his only job, alienating his family, those who truly cared about him in the process. An "I'll show you!" to the nth degree. That's what I'm telling myself anyway because it's the only explanation I can live with if they do, in fact, tease (or more than) Brill as a possibility again.

Bill: "I don't have time." There's always time, Bill. As long as you're alive, there's time. "The court might take Will away from me." You can see the real fear in his eyes, in his voice. 

Brooke: "What do you want me to do?"

Bill: "Will you talk to Katie?"

Brooke gasps: "Don't you think our lives are entangled enough already? Then to go propose your case to my sister?"

Bill is immediately contrite: "I agree...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have asked." He has never been so humble. "I just thought you might be the only person to get through to her."

As if the intimacy of this conversation after months of pretending the other doesn't exist is really weighing on her, Brooke whispers: "Nobody can know about our conversation."

Bill teases: "What conversation?" 

She gives him a look but there's the faintest twinkle of amusement in her eyes: "That means Katie."

Bill, still teasing: "Katie who?"

Brooke: "Especially Ridge."

Bill, completely serious here: "The last thing I want to do is cause trouble for you."

Bill arrives back at the office and his eyes catch sight of the hot air balloon picture on his wall.

He is helpless to stop the memories from flooding back from so many years ago. Back to Aspen. Back to a hot air balloon ride. Back to Brooke, to the woman he fell in love with during that ride. 

Brooke7.thumb.jpg.62495cc9005f7f2d9f82143b0d7e1666.jpg

DAMMIT IT ALL TO HELL!!!

not-fair.gif

bb_romantic_moments_4.jpg

Bill-and-Brooke-Aspen.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Could the fog have lifted at long last? Who can say? 

But if nothing else, this little reverie proves once and for all that Steffy was just some spoiled little girl, another notch on the belt, a conquest, but not Brooke. Never Brooke. She was the love of his life, the only woman he waited for, forever and a day. 

He recalls the last few moments of their most recent conversation with Brooke hissing that no one could know about this conversation and how the last thing he wants is to cause trouble for her. 

He looks back at the hot air balloon picture, hands in his pockets, every inch the reflective man.

Later, Brooke enters the CEO office and doesn't see Ridge behind her at first.

Ridge: "There's my little chickadee." Chickadee??? Oh fuck off, Ridge.

Brooke: "I'm nobody's chickadee." Take that, Sludge.

He picks up on the fact that she's still upset and wow, you are so perceptive, Ridge. 

Brooke admits to there being tension and that she went to Il Giardino for a pick me up. She mentions having a latte and a "sinful" beignet. I don't think the beignet was the 
"sinful" part. Nary a mention of Bill and now, they have a secret...

Ridge: "'Cause powdered sugar calms your nerve." Why not just pat her on her head while you're at, you patronizing dickhead.

She sidesteps that, sighing loudly, striding to the desk to toss her purse onto the desk with a loud "thump!"

Ridge: "Please tell me you understand that this is not Hope's line or Steffy's line-" COME ON NOW, SON...this is BROOKE you're talking to.

Brooke wheels around on him then, cutting him off: "Look, I don't want to get all historical on you, but Brooke's Bedroom, MY line, was very successful before Steffy took over." Amen. 

Ridge: "Which is why it's still relevant today." His tone continues to ooze sarcasm and condescension.

Brooke gives him a withering look: "You've already decided, haven't you?"

Brooke.thumb.jpg.bbb4a224455fe84baca93d71b7c53afc.jpg

Ding, ding, ding!

Ridge shrugs: "Maybe you're right. Maybe we shouldn't have this conversation."

Brooke: "I didn't say that."

Ridge: "No, you just walked out." She had every fucking right to walk out. 

Brooke, her voice raising: "Because I don't understand how you could pit these two girls together when they finally have some kind of peace-"

Ridge bellows, interrupting her: "I'm not pitting anyone against each other. I'm the CEO of this company-" And? Your decisions aren't shit. Also, you are totally pitting your offspring against Brooke's. Just fucking own it, asshole. I might respect you more if you did. "I'm trying to do the right thing." And lying through his teeth.

Brooke, mocking: "And I'm sure you talked to the co-CEO."

He guppy-mouths in response as Brooke nods: "Oh, you did." As if there were ever any doubt in her mind. She smiles at him, a dangerous smile, and he's too much of an idiot to realize it.

Ridge, defensive: "Yes, of course, I did..." He fumbles over his words, mumbling about how she took herself out of the running.

Brooke pounces on that: "After she told you WHAT to do." Get him, Brooke.

Brooke2.thumb.jpg.c2cbf5758186a53b905606956e1f17ea.jpg

He doesn't even try to deny it, but instead, chooses to deflect, saying: "Is this gonna come between us? Really?"

What must it be like, living in Ridge Forrester's head. I mean, does he even HEAR himself? That's okay though...just keep digging your own grave. 

Brooke: "I lied...Hope never had a chance, did she?" She feels so foolish and worse, she bolstered her daughter's hopes, nevermind that both of them should have known better.

Ridge has the audacity to whine about how she's not being fair. 

tenor.gif

Brooke, fire in her eyes now: "I just want an honest answer, Ridge." Good luck with that, Brooke. "Which one of our daughters are you gonna kick to the curb?"

I think we all know the answer to that. And when she does, I hope she and her daughter, along with Sally, head elsewhere and take Hauxdi's favorite chew toy with them. 

But the groundwork has been set and I will watch with glee as Bridge implodes and please, Lord, let it be for good this time.

• Love 18

The thing about TK's Ridge is he always plays him as irritated and exasperated.  Like that meeting where there were questions about why they had to choose between lines.  It doesn't matter what industry it's in, you don't just announce it at a table and then decide.  I get that this is a soap opera, but Ridge gives the impression that's he annoyed that he has to deal with anyone at all.  Even with Brooke, he acts like he's fed up, even when HE is the one apologizing.  Drives me nuts.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

There is no way FC can't sustain both lines, along with couture, but of course, Ridge knows best, telling those who want to consult the financials/projections et al, that "we're not gonna find answers in those numbers."

This is so insulting to our intelligence. Of course, how intelligent could I be when I watch a show centered on a powerful and respected fashion house that can’t find enough loose change in the couch cushions to support two measly lines. And man, I was fine with TK as Ridge for the longest time (could not stand Ronnnn Moss and would never want him back), but now I wish Ridge would get kicked square in the junk by an alpaca. 

Steffy is owed? Boy I hope she gets what she’s owed.

• Love 15

Like Emma, Zoey should just disappear. An intern and a model are not all that.  

Stuffy, a strong independent woman?  Since when have you been independent?  You where born to privileged and so is your daughter.  If you were so strong than you would leave FC and actually be independent.  Sally is much stronger and independent than you ever can be.  

Hold on a second, is Ridge actually admonishing Stuffy?  Maybe as a father but not as a businessman. As a businessman, Ridge should see that there is room for both lines. But, in the long run, FC is a fashion house not Victoria Secrets. 

Sally and Wyatt ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 8

Ridge is so full of ? it's a wonder he doesn't have to wear a diaper over his head.

Oh please, those HFTF clothes looked like anything you could get at a big box department store or chain store at the mall. I doubt anyone's buying them because they want to give fancy scarves to third world people. Probably their mommies and grandmommies bought prom, cotillion, and wedding dresses at FC and they're merely following family habit. Meanwhile, Brooke is right, Victoria's Secret and La Perla already have the high-class lingerie market pretty much cornered and Frederick's of Hollywood probably has the rest. Steffy's line would be third or forth tier at best. Both Hope and Steffy's pet projects can be dumped, AFAIC.

And. Brooke. Went. In. Be afraid, Steffy. Be very afraid.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 7

GO, BROOKE!  OMG!  Her going in on Steffy was a thing of beauty!  

It was long overdue as well as even longer overdue for Brooke to shed the Stepford skin and regain her moxie.  I hope she keeps going and going and going.

It was more than interesting to see Sludge attempt to show some objectivity in the Intimates vs. HFTF until Steffy launched into how she's a Forrester, needs a "safe place," and more verbal diarrhea manipulation.

Hope the fireworks continue Monday!

Interesting that Sally has some lingerie designs in her back pocket.  Now that would be a twist ... Steffy and Sally teaming up to run SF and take the lingerie line to the other side. Nobody would see that coming. 

Zoey is an obnoxious spoiled entitled brat. I'm glad that Sally shut down that whining. 

My question regards Liam. Why is he still working at FC? I thought it was pretty clear that he was just working as an independent contractor to reboot the HFTF website. (And a mediocre job he did at that, I might add ... ) Why is he still hanging around? Website updates and maintenance could be easily done from home and he could also help the nanny tend to Kelly for part of the day while Steffy is at work. That way he could spend time with his daughter and not have to be there when the Manipulation Queen is underfoot. 

Better ... GET AN ACTUAL JOB! I don't see how an IT guy is just sitting around. Jobs are surely plentiful in L.A. 

• Love 12