Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

The dead animal on Stuffy's head isn't really dead. It had babies.  Why isn't Stuffy, at the site, trying to talk down Bill.  Isn't she a calming influence on Bill.  Well Stuffy did make it in time to watch Liam being blown up.  DD is a great actor. He actually can make it look like he has an orgasm every time he looks at Sky or to day when he pressed the switch to blow up Spectra. 

• Love 8

I call ??on the building explosion.  It takes months to demo a building, not days.  You need permits, and more permits. Then there are studies that are done and environmental impact statements and finally you have engineers who study the building and then allow the demo experts to place the explosives.   I know this is a TV show, but these writers think we're stupid and will bite whatever they serve us. 

The look on Bill's face when he realized his kid and Sally were buried in the building was priceless.  But will this event change him?  Hell No!!!!!   He will still be a giant asswipe.  And will Ghoul Princess still support $Bill?   Probably.  And what will Promoter of Evil do when Bill attempts to murder him for being wrong that everyone left the building?   

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

The look on Bill's face when he realized his kid and Sally were buried in the building was priceless.  But will this event change him?  Hell No!!!!!   He will still be a giant asswipe.  And will Ghoul Princess still support $Bill?   Probably.  And what will Promoter of Evil do when Bill attempts to murder him for being wrong that everyone left the building?   

And, of course, Bill and Stuffy will blame Sally for everything.

• Love 12

This might be better for the spoiler thread but I just read that the guy who plays Justin has been promoted back to contract so this story must be going to drag on for a while.  Also, that frees up another "older" man for the dating pool. Let's see, Justin has plenty of choices: 2 ex-SILs, Quinn (you never know ...) and Ivy for starters, hell, even Sally -- that would really twist the knife in Dollah's back. I can't picture him with Stuffy.

I have been trying to sort out something in my head ... OK, if SP real estate transactions require Bill's signature to be valid, then wouldn't they need to track all the way back to the purchase of the building from C.J.?  Liam bought the property from CJ while Bill was out as CEO, so wouldn't that sale be null and void? It would be funny (well, not literally) if Bill inadvertently blew up CJ's building instead of his own. Think of the lawsuits!! Looking at SKYE SPECTRA!

• Love 9
13 hours ago, grisgris said:

This might be better for the spoiler thread but I just read that the guy who plays Justin has been promoted back to contract so this story must be going to drag on for a while.  Also, that frees up another "older" man for the dating pool. Let's see, Justin has plenty of choices: 2 ex-SILs, Quinn (you never know ...) and Ivy for starters, hell, even Sally -- that would really twist the knife in Dollah's back. I can't picture him with Stuffy.

I have been trying to sort out something in my head ... OK, if SP real estate transactions require Bill's signature to be valid, then wouldn't they need to track all the way back to the purchase of the building from C.J.?  Liam bought the property from CJ while Bill was out as CEO, so wouldn't that sale be null and void? It would be funny (well, not literally) if Bill inadvertently blew up CJ's building instead of his own. Think of the lawsuits!! Looking at SKYE SPECTRA!

I'm pretty sure Bill paid CJ for the building while he still was CEO.  Liam than transfered the building to Sally.  

• Love 3

I think my post got deleted but I haven't watched for a while and thought I had slipped into some bizarre universe when I caught the show.

Wyatt and Katie in bed?  Like how does that happen?

And how long till Brooke hops on the merry go round again and hooks up with Bill?

The first thing I noticed this week was the improved writing; much cleaner, with more snap, and some zing and zip.

I really hate it when I become convinced the bad guy is right, but that is exactly what they have succeeded in doing. I now see Liam as being unreasonable; all the same, I am still in his camp. Bill just doesn’t get it. That building is where Sally’s family conducted business for years. Just like Bill has conducted business in his current tower. How would he feel if someone more powerful than him was telling him to fuck off about his family’s legacy? I think what is most infuriating about it, is that Bill feels Sally’s legacy means nothing because he sees them all, including Sally 1.0, as less than nothing. He looks down his nose at Spectra for being a knock off house, yet how is he any better? Yeah, Sally could be a real piece of work. She was devious, and cunning, and crafty, and yes, she was a thief. But Sally was a thief with principles. There were lines that Sally would not cross. She would never physically harm anyone. She wouldn’t order fires. She wouldn’t allow her kids to be drawn into the nasty side of things. So $Bill may have that Spencer name, and the Spencer money, but he is no better than either of our Sally’s. And there is still the little matter of being a fucking arsonist. He put firefighters lives in unnecessary danger, and needlessly took them away from other, possibly more damaging accidental fires. I just think there has to be some payment for that. 

And then we have that useless cow, strutting her heifer ass all over hither and yon, demanding answers, barging into offices, telling people what they will and won’t be doing. O.M.G. As the fuck if! Watching Steffy’s face melt as she gained full realization of what Liam was proposing, and then the added pleasure of Liam pushing her elitist remarks right back in her botoxed face, was worth the price of admission. Adding to my delight was Sally’s back handed volley, and none too subtle bitch slap, when she let it “slip” about knowing that Bill had ordered the fire. Oh, the shock and awe of it! The look of strangled disbelief on Fauxdi’s face! The fact that Steffy found it necessary to visit Sally, and try to bully her, and try to make her feel less, tells a truly wonderful story. Those little dikes that have been popping up in her marriage are now becoming full blown fissures, and she thinks blaming Sally, and getting in her face with dire threats and warnings is going to stop the leakage. Fauxdi knows that Sally’s decency is something Liam would naturally gravitate to; and she is worried. She can say what she wants, but she is worried to her core. Sally isn’t in her league? That is absolutely correct; Sally is far above her league. Having the money, name, pedigree and prestige doesn’t make you a good person. Nor does it make you a decent person. Steffy talks about Sally being a thief and a liar? Hummp! How many times did that rotten bitch interfere in Liam and Hope’s relationship? How many times did she actively conspire and manipulate to keep them apart? Who stole Alley’s young life? Who turned on the woman that basically raised her, taking a ride with her Gansta Grandma on the Logan’s are trash train? Not in your league indeed. Oh, and once again you prove yourself too stupid for words. So, Sally might someday know what it is like to feel special? To have someone make her feel like she is the only girl in the world? Hmmm….now I can only speculate, but seems to me that Liam not only standing against his father, but actively going up against him, and forcing Bill out of his company because of the way he treated Sally, says quite a bit. I also think gifting a $50 million dollar piece of prime LA real estate, and then going the extra mile to see it renovated properly, says quite a bit also. And now, once again, standing with Sally, and once again doing so against his father and his wifey’s wishes, says about everything. I don’t know; something tells me that Sally is feeling pretty damn special right about now. Because marriage/happiness isn't all about sex, so you go on, and intimate to Sally how HOTT and how secure your marriage is. You might be winning the war in the bedroom, but Liam is starting to realize how different the two of you are. He is starting to see you for the phony, elitist bitch you are. Steffy’s marriage is crumbling, and it is not because of Sally, it is because of Steffy, and her feelings and her actions regarding Sally. And that is what is eating her up alive. That, and the fact that Sally doesn't have to manipulate. Just like my Brooke, Sally has a natural, organic charisma that attracts men, and makes them want to be their champion. #TEAMSALLY

Don Diamont better be winning something this year. That ending Friday? The whole demolition thing was not presented properly as so many of my fellow posters have pointed out. I would add that they would not rely on a bystander, however closely connected to the project, to make the all clear call. The team leader or supervisor would do a final sweep and would sound the all clear. But the mistakes with the process don’t detract from the performances.

Brooke was an absolute vision the other day.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 14

It's tough to feel sorry for the stupid that is Liam. And, still I do.  I think he is just a good guy at heart and it's too bad that soap writing has become so pedestrian that a character that's good must be stupid in order to make drama.  It's cheap and lazy. I do not find it entertaining and it's the reason I no longer watch any other soaps. I'm close to dumping this one as well.

• Love 9

I think I’d be far more irritated at Liam’s level of stupid if this wasn’t the first attempt in his character’s entire history at giving him some autonomy of his own. More so than his infamous waffling, I have discussed at length how he used to just let life blow him in every which way and it didn’t make for a compelling romantic lead. But he’s been leading the charge of righting Bill’s wrong, with no manipulation and because it was all HIS idea. It wasn’t motivated out of getting back with someone, as his previous attempts at doing good have been, and stemmed from the relatively good guy he is.

• Love 9
On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎03 at 10:08 PM, KLovestoShop said:

I call ??on the building explosion.  It takes months to demo a building, not days.  You need permits, and more permits. Then there are studies that are done and environmental impact statements and finally you have engineers who study the building and then allow the demo experts to place the explosives.   I know this is a TV show, but these writers think we're stupid and will bite whatever they serve us. 

Yes, I live two blocks from a major implosion site.  We didn't have to evacuate but were given strict warnings about closed windows etc.  People who lived within one block were evacuated. The idea that everyone was okey dokey that the group ran out the back door and was out of harm's way is absurd.  We actually left our house and went high up a hill to watch the implosion.  Others were on another hill and the toxic ash went their direction and they all ran.   So, yes, not believable.

While I think Liam is naive and a better compromise could have been reached, I think his reaction is appropriate given what happened.  He thought that he had done the right thing in yielding to his dad.  He thought he was an equal partner with his dad and brother.  Five minutes later, Bill cockily proves him wrong.  Yes, Bill made some reasonable financial overtures for Spectra, but he didn't do it in the right spirit.  He doesn't respect Liam.  If he did, he would have spent some time listening to what would make Spectra whole.  It may have been exactly or similar to what he offered, but because he was so disrespectful of Liam, and Sally, Liam was not going to accept it.  In fact, they should have had a mediator handle it.  That wouldn't be soapy though.  I just say all this because in spite of Liam being a bit unreasonable in his intransigence, it makes sense in the context of his relationship with his father.

• Love 11
On 11/4/2017 at 7:56 PM, Waldo13 said:

I'm pretty sure Bill paid CJ for the building while he still was CEO.  Liam than transfered the building to Sally.  

$Bill offered CJ an additional amount to sell the building.  When CJ balked, $Bill torched the building.  After the fire CJ was summoned by Bill and he signed off on a lesser amount because the building was basically rubble and uninsured.  When Liam wrested control of Spencer Publications from $Bill, he called CJ into the office to offer him Bill's initial and higher offer.  CJ came and signed off on the sale of the building.  If anything, CJ owes Spencer the difference between the two offers.

As for the implosion of the building, it cannot be done safely and effectively in a few days.  I live in Alaska but I was born and raised in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area and I stay abreast of what's happening in that Tri-State area (Western Pennsylvania, Southeastern Ohio, Northwestern West Virginia).  The Pittsburgh Steelers played their last football game at Three Rivers Stadium around the week before Christmas of 2000.  In mid-February of 2001, the stadium was imploded.  I stood atop Mount Washington in the freezing cold watching it implode.  The building, prior to implosion, was stripped of anything easily removable before being wired with explosives.  I'll go through my stuff to see if I can find the Pittsbugh Post-Gazette article about the timeline from the last game played by the Steelers to the implosion of the stadium.

• Love 6

Recap for Friday, 11/3/17:

We open in the now-darkened SF building and the group, on edge with the lights out, debate whether or not Bill will actually go through with blowing them up.

Liam can't quite reassure them. He can't even reassure himself.

Outside, Bill is conferring with Justin: "I won't be stopped. That building is being demolished. Today." He pauses for a moment, glancing at the building. "There's a part of me that admires Liam, I can't allow him to stand in the way." He surmises that Liam's Captain Save-a-Ho complex is going to bite him in the ass.

But it's going to bite Bill in the ass, too.

We cut to FC where Wyatt is telling Fauxdi that the sit-in is "ridiculous." He hopes Liam and the Spectra crew will get out of the building. He hopes??? 

It shouldn't even be an issue, but others have already posted about the suspension of disbelief ad nauseum so I won't belabor the point here.

Steffy: "I have a bad feeling about this." What is this, Star Wars?

She calls Liam, who picks up, all casual, telling her he's inside the building, which is full of explosives and that Bill has just cut the power.

Steffy: "Liam, don't do this!" Newsflash, heifer, he already IS doing this. One would think she would have gone down there by now to talk some sense into him or her father-in-law.

Steffy-disconnect-Liam-BB-CBS.jpg

Liam sighs, saying he wishes she could be more supportive, even proud, of him.

He waits but the words don't come. 

He sighs again, telling her he'll call her later and then disconnects before she can say anything more.

Wyatt cannot believe the presence of explosive weren't enough to get Liam out.

The two discuss the power struggle between Bill and Liam.

Wyatt: "One of them will cave eventually. They'll have to." I wouldn't count on it, Wyatt.

Steffy finally decides she needs to head over to SF.

Back at SF, Bill calls Liam, who takes the call, thinking his father is ready to capitulate.

But no. Bill just reiterates the same offer to relocate.

Liam: "We're staying put. If you plan to bring down the building, you'll have to do it with me inside."

The Spectra crew realizes Bill isn't backing down and Shirley, Darlita, and Saul are visibly nervous.

03.11.2017+%25282%2529.png

Liam tells them they should leave if they want, but he's not going anywhere: "I won't see your history turned into a graveyard for the sake of one man's ego."

Sally insists she's going to stand up to Bill and will also stay until the end.

Outside, the demo foreman asks Bill if he wants to call the cops and have the SF crew and Liam bodily removed, but Bill doesn't want to do that.

He decides a better option is to blow up an adjacent warehouse 200 feet away to give them a good scare and (hopefully) send them running for the hills.

The demo crew does exactly that and inside, Shirley, Darlita, and Saul are done with the sit-in after that, racing for the exit.

03.11.2017+%25280%2529.png

03.11.2017+%25281%2529.png

Liam stands there, watching the three of them go, hating that he has to back down.

03.11.2017+%25283%2529.png

Sally: "It's not worth it."

She starts to follow her grandmother and friends but pauses for a moment, recalling several SF memories.

Liam and Sally exit the building.

03.11.2017+%25284%2529.png

They are spotted by a binoculars-sporting Justin.

03.11.2017+%25287%2529.png

03.11.2017+%25288%2529.png

03.11.2017+%25289%2529.png

03.11.2017+%252811%2529.png 

He reports back to Bill that everyone has left the building, including Sally and Liam, and he's good to go.

Liam and Sally look at the SF crew then back at the building. They look at each other and decide they can't give up.

03.11.2017+%252813%2529.png03.11.2017+%252812%2529.png

They head back inside.

Justin takes another glance back over and pales when he realizes Liam and Sally are no longer standing with Saul, Grams, and Darlita. Oh FUCK!

03.11.2017+%252814%2529.png

He frantically texts Bill and tries to call him, but Bill has his headgear on and can't hear a thing.

A pleased Bill grins like the cat who swallowed the canary as he readies for the main event.

03.11.2017+%252820%2529.png

He happily takes the detonator from the demo foreman and pushes the button with a nod and a big smile just as Steffy finally arrives.

03.11.2017+%252816%2529.png

We see Justin with his binoculars, screaming words we can't hear but we know he's begging Bill to stop.

We watch the building implode in a haze of ash and smoke and Bill is gleeful as he sees his dreams of Sky finally starting to come to fruition.

03.11.2017+%252817%2529.png

03.11.2017+%252818%2529.png

Steffy turns to watch the building fall as does a stricken Justin. 

Saul, Grams, and Darlita scream, knowing what he doesn't - Sally and Liam are still inside. It's eerily quiet save for the car alarms going off in the distance. Grams falls to her knees, crying.

03.11.2017+%252819%2529.png

Justin lowers the binoculars, visibly shaking. 

Justin.thumb.jpg.09c8d902a6676de268003a28905f8696.jpg

The heifer uncovers her ears and stares at Bill.

Heifer.thumb.jpg.214fa94595193953aa24f9229b6c082a.jpg

There's nothing left but a haze of smoke and fire.

Fire.thumb.jpg.7acb0379d2eabb9891b3fd56faed98c5.jpg

Bill is laughing like a loon, almost tearful in his joy.

He pulls off his headgear and says to himself: "Just like that. Sky is born!" You fucking idiot!

He shakes hands with the foreman, thanking him and the crew for a "great job."

Bill is still on a high: "Whoo!" 

Bill3.jpg.4fde6a629ae949b2ef2438a9f15fd275.jpg

He smiles as he hears his his phone chirp and glances down.

You can see the moment Justin's text makes impact.

Bill.thumb.jpg.926347eb3f1d48930ca573a419ecf1f4.jpg

His expression changes to one of horror as he reads Justin's text.

03.11.2017+%252821%2529.png

He stares at the words in disbelief. Reading and rereading...

Text.thumb.jpg.45f7042166ef16d08c93a2e5ac447222.jpg

Bill: "No no no no..." But there is no denying the truth.

He glances at the Spectra site, now a pile of rubble.

SF.thumb.jpg.f70c66e37c154d92d970d9f51c175603.jpg

He screams out an anguished, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

03.11.2017+%252822%2529.png

Steffy jumps at his words, but has no clue what has just happened.

Bill just stares at what he has done, gasping for air.

Bill2.thumb.jpg.e6ca45f05b915421091f5fea43a33ad3.jpg

While the plot holes in today's episode were big enough to drive semis through, this episode was full of soapy goodness, suspenseful drama, and some powerhouse performances, with DD the standout, so much so that, despite knowing $ Bill was absolutely gonna press the detonate button, I was actually on the edge of my seat.

I can't wait to see the fallout - literally and figuratively.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 16

Who writes this crap?  Does TIIC even care that they don't write anything logical.  Like with the recent Underground fire, on Y&R, civilians are allowed to enter a dangerous situation where their lives are placed in danger. Bill and Steffy rush in without any protection, illumination, or respirators.  At least the two official rescuers, had the proper equipment. In addition, if they found Liam and Steffy bleeding or unconscious, what would Steffy of Bill do?  They were carrying nothing to help them.  At least Steffy, with all her hair, could pretend to be a St Bernard and have a keg of brandy around her neck.  

Sally feels love for Liam but she's not in love with him. You can love someone without feelings of a sexual desire.  For me, the kisses were a gesture of gratitude not passion.  

• Love 15

Yeah, me too. Bill and Steffy running into the rubble to find Liam and Sally. That was just funny. No way would they be allowed to entire that disaster zone and no way would first responders allow them to continue once they got there. This is just too stupid for words. Even non-writers for soaps know that you have to somewhat, kind of, sort of have a grip on reality.

• Love 12

So, where do they go from here?   Seeing that the lower regions of their bodies look like they’re compressed by heavy concrete, will either Liam or Sally have crushed legs or a spine and be paralyzed?   I mean, they can’t come out totally unscathed in a soap story. 

• Love 4

I hope that demolition company has good insurance cause they sure as hell don't follow any kind of safety protocol. Holy crap...as stated above...who writes this stuff? I mean they would seriously let Bill & Steffy go in - no hard hat, no lights, no respirator, no rescue training?? OMG!! They didn't even determine if that rubble was stable! This is just so bad. I was yelling at my TV...NO!! NO!!! Are you all crazy??  No thought as to HOW they would help them IF they found them. ARGHH!!! Sometimes just a little reality goes a long way....

Just. So. Damn. Bad.

I did like how Sally phrased that she loved him & that she wasn't coming on to Liam. I've felt that maybe this was just becoming a good friendship more than a romance ...and based on gratitude rather than physical attraction. So far so good with that aspect. (But I'm sure they'll screw that up, this is B&B after all.)

Edited by RedRockRosie
'cuz unnecessary words don't actually improve grammar
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, AngelKitty said:

Oh, you kids, wanting reality in the soaps. Anyone else remember when Marlena was possessed by the Devil on DOOL?

Yes and it was made of awesome. 

That was the gloriously campy DOOL. 

Don't laugh but just yesterday, I fell down the YT rabbit hole of watching some of the old possession stuff.

• Love 6

The main thing I noticed about yesterday's ridiculousness of a show was how Sally's and Liam's perfect white veneers glowed amidst all of the dust and debris.

I so wanted for Sally to shout, "Polo!" to the ongoing drone of "LIAM! LIAM!" from Bill and Fauxdi.

So I see we're headed for Big Bear Boink (sans boink) 2.0 with these two.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, AngelKitty said:

Oh, you kids, wanting reality in the soaps. Anyone else remember when Marlena was possessed by the Devil on DOOL?

Its funny, but after watching soaps since the early 60's (even the late 50's with my Mom) I can overlook possession by the devil, back from the dead, freezing the city of PC, Casey the alien making friends with a little kid, memory transplants, clones, doppelgangers, back from the dead again , Reva turning Amish (wtf, right?), time travel - to the old west no less, city of Eterna....you name it I probably watched it. The difference being I was invested  in those characters. They usually stayed true to their character and things played out over time so that you weren't jerked from one plot point to another... sigh.

Anyhow, when the plot point jumps up & kicks you in the knees & the stupid is so obvious it takes me right out of the show, yeah... just an occasional little bit of reality would be nice.

I guess I'm just old....

• Love 15
4 hours ago, grisgris said:

The main thing I noticed about yesterday's ridiculousness of a show was how Sally's and Liam's perfect white veneers glowed amidst all of the dust and debris.

Me too! I had the same refrain going round and round in my head "Smile, and they will come...."

All the same, I thought SC and CH did a pretty good job with that. I will withhold my comments about Bill and Steffy rushing into an unstable building with no protection, or lights, or oxygen, or dust masks. What they plan to do if they find Liam and Sally remains a mystery too. Well, at least for Bill; Steffy will probably take one of her stilettos to Sally's face. 

So, what will be the outcome? Will this be when Bill becomes self aware? At the very least it should humanize his actions. Of course Liam will be ok, but Bill will still always remember those moments after the blast when he looked down on all that rubble with his son under it. And he is the one who flipped the switch. But I still say someone will come out of this hurt. Maybe Liam or Sally already are but don't know it. Sally was saying she couldn't feel anything, but then she has about a thousand pounds of concrete laying on her. My gut tells me it will be something / someone else. Maybe Bill will be the recipient of a stray piece of concrete or a loosened beam? Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy! Under no circumstances do I want anything to happen to Fauxdi though. After listening to Bill sing her praises the past few weeks I don't think I could stomach watching everyone standing around going on about how brave she was to go in and try to save her husband. And that ish would really super glue Liam to her sway back ass. No, if it comes down to the ladies, I would rather it be Sally. Then both Liam and Bill will be trying to help her; that is if Bill has had an epiphany, if not, he will probably pick up the ambulance tab. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 6

They expect us to believe Big Ego Bill, media mogul, wouldn’t have had press coverage of the demolition? We all know he would have made a big production of it. And how does one keep a demolition in downtown LA a secret? Huh, Justin?

• Love 8

Recap for Monday, 11/6/2017:

I'm going to dispense with the stuff I could not give two shits about first, namely Steffy and Bill rummaging around in the rubble and Wyatt and Katie. 

We'll start with the latter pair.

Katie is visiting Wyatt, who is sitting in Bill's chair in the CEO office.

Wyatt.thumb.jpg.a0bb8e0b99c71eb6a3761dfe5be522e2.jpg

Wishful thinking, Wyatt. You will be well into your 80s before $ Daddy gives up that seat.

Wyatt tells Katie that he's worried about Bill losing respect for him once he finds out about them.

I don't hate this pairing, but I don't love it either. I'm guess I'm indifferent, which is not exactly what TPTB were hoping for, I'm sure. I agree with those upthread who said this should have been kept to a summer fling and let them, well, Wyatt, anyway, pursue more interesting options (IVY!) come fall.

Katie: "Oh, I don't know. He has a lot of respect for you professionally."

Wyatt: "I like to think he sees me as the future of the company."

Katie: "That's how I see you. You look like a man in charge." She's so picturing him naked in her bed right now.

Katie.thumb.jpg.e58cf791d85dfaa69db087cd7de70042.jpg

Wyatt: Thank you. I mean, Liam's too busy putting on his cape, flying around town saving kittens that I don't think Dad cares if he's running the company or not."

Katie: "Yeah, he seems to have a bit of a Captain Save a Ho hero complex, doesn't he?" LOL. 

Wyatt: "Wait till you hear what he's done now."

He fills her in on Liam's sit-in plan at SF. 

Katie looks concerned: "Locking yourself in a building that's wired with explosives...I don't know. I mean, I'm sure there are safety measures, but that seems really dangerous. Something could go wrong." Something already did.

Wyatt: "That's what's freaking Steffy out."

His phone buzzes and he assumes it's Steffy, with an update.

His brow furrows when he sees it's from Justin.

Wyatt, reading aloud, to himself, in disbelief: "Still in... still in the building? I don't...I don't understand. He didn't come out..."

Katie realizes his meaning (or so she thinks): "Wow." She laughs. "He must really want to save that building."

Wyatt looks at her, pale and stricken: "No, Katie. It's too late. They brought it down with Liam and Sally still in it."

Wyatt2.thumb.jpg.b9256239eb9de7c8fb7a67b9150b9399.jpg

Katie is floored: "No. No, no, no, no. That can't be right!"

Katie2.jpg.8f46c09643ce689b1c23391aed68e277.jpg

Wyatt is reeling as he repeats: "Liam and Sally inside."

Katie: "No, that can't be right. There's got to be some kind of mistake. Bill would never....he would never-" But he did.

Wyatt: "He didn't know they were in the building. He thought that they were safe."

Katie is in tears: Oh, my god, Wyatt..."

Wyatt: "I know."

Katie: "Wyatt..." They both know there's a question there. Could they have survived?

Wyatt: "I-I don't know."

Katie: "Oh, my God. Oh, my God."

Wyatt pulls her into his arms. 

Wyatt3.jpg.fcae2580305368cf37b0b09f55143cfd.jpg

Back at the now-demolished SF site, Bill is still screaming: "Noooooooooooo!"

06.11.2017+%25280%2529.png

Steffy races to his side: "Bill, what's wrong? What's wrong? Bill, what's wrong?!" What the fuck do you think is wrong, you stupid heifer?

06.11.2017+%25281%2529.png

Justin joins them and Bill immediately whirls on him, shoving his phone into his chest, screaming: "What is this text?! What is it?!"

06.11.2017+%25282%2529.png

Justin: "It's -- it's Liam, man!"

Bill: "Liam was out of the building, right?!"

Justin: "I don't know! He was out of the building-"

Bill: "What do you mean, you don't know?!"

Justin: "I think he ran back in!"

06.11.2017+%25283%2529.png

Bill repeats: "What do you mean, you don't know?!"

Steffy gasps: "Oh, my God." I'd say "Oh my God," too, if I had to look at that nasty face in the mirror every morning.

Puffy.jpg.c664341bef6f555e97b6f4418497c358.jpg

She turns to Justin, shrieking: "Where is my husband? Where is he?!" My ears are bleeding, folks.

06.11.2017+%25284%2529.png

Justin tries to remain calm but there is no calm. "That's what I'm saying, I-I don't know where he is!"

Bill tries to argue: "You gave the all clear, Justin!"

Justin: "Yeah, but I-I was trying to call you-"

Bill: "'We're good to go'"! Those were your exact words! 'We're good to go!'" Repeating it won't change what is, Bill.

Justin: "He was out, man! They were all out! And then he just must have ran back in! I don't-"

Steffy: "You didn't ...you didn't bother to do a double-check?!" Obviously not and again, we know in REAL life, this would have never happened, but I'm not wasting any more space on the ginormous plot holes from this show because ain't nobody got time for that.

The foreman "helpfully" offers that nobody was supposed to be in the building in the first place and adds that they'd already done a sweep. 

Steffy is furious: "You realize what you've done? Do you realize what all of you have done?!"

The foreman says he's going to call in the rescue team right now. 

Steffy: "Oh, my god!" And it's painful, folks, watching her try to eke out tears out of those cat eyes.

Their eyes sweep the pile of rubble. To think that anyone survived is unimaginable right now.

06.11.2017+%25285%2529.png

A shaken Shirley, Darlita, and Saul arrive on the scene then.

Darlita: "We barely made it out of there!"

Justin: "No, no, all of you guys were clear! You were clear!"

Shirley snarls at him as she steps over to Bill: "No! Not my granddaughter! And not your son! You killed them! You killed them! You killed them!" She beats her fists against Bill's chest and he quickly grabs her hands to stop her. That part was pretty hokey and almost took me out of the scene. PD, you are better than that.

Shirley-attack-Bill-BB-HW.jpg

Bill announces: "I'm going in. I'm going in!"

Foreman: "Absolutely not! There's no way I can guarantee your safety."

Bill: "I don't give a damn about my safety! My son's in there!" Too bad you didn't have this kind of concern BEFORE. 

Steffy: "I'm coming with you." Oh that should be helpful.

They race off towards the pile of rubble.

Saul watches them go, "I should go in there, too. See if they need help."

Darlita: "What? No. Saul, you heard what they said in there. It's dangerous!"

Saul: "Well, I've got to do something!"

Darlita refuses to let him go: "No!"

Foreman: "Hey, you're staying put, okay? It's bad enough there's four people in there right now. Now, the rescue team will be here any minute. Tell them I'm trying to talk some sense into the idiots who just went in."

Justin is still in disbelief: "You all walked out." He looks contrite, but too little, too late, in my book, glancing warily at Shirley: "I -- I was the one who told Bill it was okay, so blame me. Don't blame him."

Shirley is having NONE of this: "You're BOTH to blame!" She lowers her voice to a dangerous growl: "And you better pray that my granddaughter survives."

Darlita's head comes up these words: "Sally's alive. She'll come out of this just fine. Spectra will, too."

Saul, sadly: "There is no more Spectra. Not without Sally." The building may be gone but SF will live on.

Darlita, fiercely: "But we'll have her." Her voice breaks then as she considers the possibility that they might not: "She'll tell us -- she'll us what -- just what to do." She sobs then, giving in to her tears: "I need her to be okay. Sally gave me a chance. She believed in me when no one else did."

SF.jpg.8a1ee10c929b9afe0dace1fdb34ff990.jpg

Shirley's steely Spectra resolve is on full display: "Believes. Present tense. Sally believes in you and me and Saul. She's gonna come through this. She'll be okay." But her voice breaks, too, as the sobs for her granddaughter come. "'Cause she knows we need her to be. She is a Spectra. And Spectras never give up."

Grams.jpg.37adbe88c49a15588892e68fac14336e.jpg

The threesome cling to each other and try to hold onto hope.

SF2.jpg.b010f652923f106f2366e60ef7180a51.jpg

Inside the rubble, Bill calls out for Liam AND Sally, over and over again, his voice going hoarse.

Take note, everyone, that the heifer calls out for only Liam. What a cold-hearted bitch and yes, please, let a chunk of whatever take her out.

Dust and debris sprinkle down on them and Bill shouts at Steffy to be careful.

06.11.2017+%252818%2529.png

The foreman enters with flashlights and hard hats then bolts to await the rescue team.

Steffy: "Maybe we should split up to cover more ground."

06.11.2017+%252817%2529.png

Bill: "No. I don't want to lose you." Gag...

Steffy: "Bill, we've got to find them."

Bill: "We'll find them. We'll find them."

They continue looking and calling, but again, the word "Sally" never escapes the pork fried lips. They stop, finding a torn, smudged photo of Sally 1.0. It's not a little bit sad.

The rescue team arrives a few moments later and once again, Bill is putting their lives on the line for his own ego and greed. Ass. Hole.

Hero #1: "We need you guys out now."

Bill: "We'll go out after I find my son. Now, you guys go that direction, and we're going this way." He's handed a walkie talkie by Hero #2.

They go their separate ways as the search continues.

Finally, we get to the only reason to watch today's episode.

We see a dark haze and then we start to make out Liam, unconscious in a pile of rubble.

06.11.2017+%25286%2529.png

He looks...dead and it's eerie to see.

06.11.2017+%25287%2529.png

There's no sign of Sally.

06.11.2017+%25288%2529.png

Liam regains consciousness, coughing up half a lung's worth of dirt and debris.

06.11.2017+%25289%2529.png

But the moment he's done hacking, his thoughts and words are only of her: "Oh, God... Sal-- Sally? Sally? Sally? Hey! Hey! Sally...aaah! Sally! Sally? Sa-- sally!"

He panics for a moment when he sees nothing but rubble around him and nary a red hair in sight.

06.11.2017+%252810%2529.png

Where is she where is she where is she????

06.11.2017+%252811%2529.png

He's continuing to call her name as he reaches out as much as he can considering his legs are pinned down.

06.11.2017+%252812%2529.png

He senses her presence and finally starts to uncover her still form.

06.11.2017+%252814%2529.png

She looks....so still. Too still.

06.11.2017+%252816%2529.png

Liam fights back his panic as he swallows hard and keeps on calling her name.

06.11.2017+%252815%2529.png

Even though his face is covered with dirt, the relief when she starts to come to and cough is written all over him.

Liam, encouraging: "Come on! Yes! Yes! Hey. Hey! You okay?"

Sally: "Oh, God!" She coughs and is almost breathless.

Liam: "Oh, thank God."

Sally, winces with a sudden realization, "Oh, my legs!"

Liam: "Are they...are they broken?"

Sally, gasping: "I don't...I don't...I don't know. I just can't move."

Liam: "I don't think I can move mine, either." We hear the ominous sounds of creaks. He shouts out: "Damn it!"

Sally: "Oh, my god..."

Liam, coughing: "Oh... oh... whew! We're lucky."

Sally: "Lucky?!"

Liam: "Yeah. Look. Look. Look, this, this, this slab hasn't fallen on us." Her eyes follow his as they stare up at a beam that's holding up what's left of the building. "That's the only reason we're alive right now." He looks up as the creaking gets louder and swallows hard. "If that goes..." He's breathing faster now. 

Sally starts to cry and they both begin shouting for someone, anyone, to help them.

There's no answering call, just the loud creaking of the building.

Liam tries to reassure them both: "I think...I think the slab is holding."

Sally: "I can barely breathe."

Liam: "Yeah. Yeah. You know, we're in shock. I think that's, I think it's normal."

Sally looks disgusted: "Ugh! Nothing about this is normal." The tears keep coming.

Liam: "Hey. Look at me." She stares at the ceiling. "Can you look at me?" She finally turns her head to meet his gaze. "You got this." 

06.11.2017+%252819%2529.png

Sally has never been so afraid as she sobs his name.

Liam: "You got this. You do. 'Cause we're fighters, right? Sally. Hey, Sally. How did you get to where you are? Because you've never given up on anything in your life and you're not about to start now. All right? You have to believe that we're getting out of here. You have to dig down and you have to be the woman that you've always been. Can you do that?" He keeps his eyes on her, willing her to hang on.

His word penetrate as she echoes him: "A fighter."

Liam, nodding and smiling, "Yes. A fighter."

Sally: "To the...to the end." She coughs but there's a ghost of a smile in her eyes.

Liam: "Hey, can I tell you something? Can I tell you something? I'm really glad I stood up to my dad. Maybe he doesn't see how unique you are, how gifted you are. Maybe he doesn't see that you have things to offer this world. But you do, and you will, and I'm gonna make sure of it. Okay? Because I see it even if he doesn't, Sally. I see it." I kind of love Liam a little bit right now because he sees in Sally exactly what I see, a amazing young woman whom on her worst day his own wife couldn't hold a candle to on her best one.

Liam cries out again for help, then gives in to another cough.

Sally: "Thank you for being here with me."

Liam, striving for levity: "No problem. It's not like I got somewhere better to be, right?"

Sally: "Just for staging the sit-in and-" She gives in to coughs.

Liam, teasing now: "Oh, stop. I'm sure plenty of guys want to switch places with me. I mean, look, I get to spend the afternoon under 300 metric tons of pure concrete with a hot redhead. That's cool." He is adorable here and doing a masterful job at keeping Sally calm. He's got this. He's got her.

Sally teasing back: "Yeah, sure, right. Yeah, come one, come all. Please, spend the rest of the few hours of your life with the girl who thought she could take on..." She swallows, the teasing gone as she sobs "Bill Spencer and win."

06.11.2017+%252820%2529.png

Liam: "You did win, you know. No matter how this ends."

Sally: "I really don't know how you can possibly-"

Liam: "Do you think that my dad can go forward with this-" He coughs "With this project now? Especially........I'm just saying, he's not gonna come out of this looking like a hero." Ya think?

Sally: "That was never an option with you around. Because that's-" She winces and groans for a moment. "That's exactly what you are. To me... and to all of the Spectras. You know, I thought I knew what it was to be a good person, and I thought I even knew what love was, but...no. You showed me that it goes much deeper. And I'm not -- I'm not hitting on you. I'm not. It's not about that." His eyes are locked with her's. "This is different. This is about kindness. And about dedication. And everything that you have done for me." She breaks into sobs again but continues talking through them, telling him what she has to tell him because she might not get another chance. "And our cause. Maybe even willing to die for what is right. Willing to die for me."

06.11.2017+%252821%2529.png

Her composure at the breaking point, she pours out her heart: "I really wish I could tell you what you've shown me... about the person that I want to be if I ] ...somehow get out of here. Words can't express how much I appreciate you and what you have come to mean to me. Or maybe... maybe they can."

His eyes have never left her tear-filled ones. Not for a single heartbeat.

Sally continues: "I love you, Liam. In an innocent way. In a beautiful way. With all of my heart. For who you are and for what you have done. And I will never meet anybody like you ever again." 

06.11.2017+%252822%2529.png

Because words simply aren't enough to show how grateful she is, how much she truly loves him and love in its truest form, not infatuation or lust, without the trappings of any expectations or strings, but for no other reason than he exists on this earth, she leans forward and kisses him softly.

06.11.2017+%252823%2529.png

She pulls back and looks at his face, which has about a million different expressions on it right now, and not a single one regret. The rest of the world has disappeared and it is only the two of them now.

With the building creaking and rumbling all around them, with their very lives in the balance, she leans to kiss him again....and the kiss becomes mutual and is the only spot of beauty in this awful, hopeless place where death looms just around the corner.

Lally.thumb.jpg.44050f958e988ec813171f4420499c6b.jpg

They share the tiniest, tenderest of smiles, their eyes as they regard one another very much alive.

Sally.thumb.jpg.3f5ed0b2f3c7ef25f1390bc3a72d6710.jpg

Liam.thumb.jpg.81383959dfa5d1686a1cf2d7598580d1.jpg

There is no going back from this moment, everything has changed, and these two will never, ever be the same as they were before. It's as powerful a moment as I've ever seen on this show and these scenes, so simple, so quiet, but yet so emotional without overwrought histrionics, will remain in my mind for the foreseeable future even as the scene fades to black.

I knew CH was capable of this but not even PF brought this out in her and SC, he has finally found a leading lady with whom he can shine bright. 

It's rare that we have a pairing so organic and so effortless (unlike say the forced Steamless and Watie). They just are. And while I certainly wasn't wanting the two of them to literally risk their lives for what the other stands for, it's fitting in the end because here, in the rubble, they are stripped bare, with nothing between them but the truth. Where they go from here is anyone's guess but I will be watching every moment. And rewatching these moments again.

• Love 20

It was a moving scene and they were really good together, but all of this wife swapping is gross and tiresome. It's bad enough that Brooke has fucked every Forrester man. Are they now going to have Steffy do the same with the Spencer clan? Why couldn't they just get a new Thomas? Maybe this Sally/Liam thing will be like Quinn and Ridge.

Will Sally ever learn that Bill offered to relocate them? I know it's not the same, but better than having a building blown up while you're in it.

I really, really, really do not care for Wyatt. He is spineless and so insecure that he will sign on to any and everything Bill says. And he also should not be fucking his half-brother's mum. Ewww.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

As the tension mounted, I could feel the redux of the we're-about-to-die kiss between Bridget and Ridge.

This show is nothing if not unoriginal.

THAT's what this reminded me of. I was going with the Sonny/Brenda cave in on GH but the Bridget/Ridge smooch is much more apt.

2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Katie: "Yeah, he seems to have a bit of a Captain Save a Ho hero complex, doesn't he?" LOL. 

This buttinsky heffa has a lot of nerve. How quickly we forget Righteous Katie's One Woman Crusade against Quinn to 'save' Eric. Liam isn't the only one with a cape.

I just can't with Wyatt.

It would be the height of stupidity for Liam and Sally to walk away from this. They should have severe injuries if not from blunt force trauma including fractures and broken bones, from some severe compression complications from these slabs pinning them down for who knows how long.  Liam has a history of head injuries. Technically he's only a year out of a previous serious head injury; getting re-injured should have repercussions. Sally just a few months ago was in the hospital for smoke inhalation so her lungs are also sensitive/compromised.

Liam should go into a coma and meet his mother on the threshold of heaven and she help him reexamine his life. Meet the child he and Steffy lost. Be shown the roads not traveled with Hope and Ivy. Be shown how his life could end up with Bill and Steffy if they keep on this tense path.

Sally should have damage to her eyes where she can't see and may be permanently blind and lose her ability to design and Spectra Fashions be kaput.

Darlita's hair even after the running and the implosion was on.point. Saul comforting her was too sweet.

• Love 5

All I could think was Super Slattern and Badass to the rescue!  With no protective hard hats, goggles, gloves, or masks.  Spare me.

And, because I have to say it, I caught glimpses of She Who Must Be Propped's pitiful attempts to eke out a few tears.  Just, why?!  That shit was pitiful and painful.  I'm almost (the operative word) embarrassed for her.  It reminded me of the scenes with Ridge when Super Slattern confronted him about betraying Eric with Quinn.  TK gave it his all in those scenes and he got NOTHING!  And, that's all I'm going to say about that.

But, yes about those invisible injuries.  No internal injuries, no concussions, no heavy bleeding, no broken bones, or loss of hearing.   As noted, Lame just suffered a head wound about a year ago.  Sally was hospitalized for smoke inhalation a few short months ago.  Yet, not even a crushed toenail was apparently suffered.  Yet, they had time to stare at each other meaningfully and play out the ridiculousness of Ridge/Bridget stuck in a hole about to die and running out of oxygen.  All I could think of was how beautifully white Lame's teeth looked.  And, I hate to break it to Super Slattern.  Your husband ain't exactly feeling you anymore, gurl!

I like the idea of Lame's life flashing before his eyes and taking a heavenly tour to examine if it was even worth coming back here, and realizes that hell on earth is living with Super Slattern.

Oh, and it's funny how all of this is Justin's fault now.  Chile...

• Love 8

Of course Bill and Steffy find Sally and Liam before the rescue team and start moving cement slabs without worrying about the repercussions. Some rescue team.  Could TIIC only afford 2 day actors. Well, I just had to give my brain the day off so I could become a mindless idiot and believe the shit they were passing today.  

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

Oh, and it's funny how all of this is Justin's fault now.  Chile...

With the buckets of sweat he was dropping and no doubt a lot of soiled underwear and suits after dropping Ridge out of a helicopter, Justin really shouldn't be fooling around with Bill's schemes. I mean having a friend that's 'Ride or Die' is cool but Justin has been accessory to countless on screen crimes being Bill's bitch.

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

I just had to give my brain the day off so I could become a mindless idiot and believe the shit they were passing today.

That's not always a bad thing, it's the reason I watch soaps :)

• Love 7
6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Steffy: "I'm coming with you." Oh that should be helpful.

Steffy WAS helpful!  The animal on top of her head isn't dead after all, it was able to sniff out Liam & Sally :)

• Love 7

So we're all supposed to believe that Bill ... and Steffy ... alone were able to pry that huge beam that must have weighed a ton or more off of Sally. I've heard of people getting a huge adrenaline rush and lifting collapsed cars off people, etc., but that was utterly ridiculous.

I laughed and laughed at Fauxdi's mock horror when she found the mannequin head and thought it was decapitated Sally.

Yeah, I'm also surprised and kind of disappointed that neither Liam or Sally were injured in any fashion.  That tiny bit of suspense about the unstable rubble caving in and killing Liam was just another little spark that quickly fizzled.

I'm also growing tired of Wyatt. He really serves no purpose. I guess the upcoming focus is going to be the big reveal to Bill about Kyatt.

So, now what?

Am I the only one on this board who can't stand Justin? He literally makes my skin crawl. I couldn't believe that while Liam and Sally still hadn't been found yet, he insisted that Wyatt stay at the office to start spinning the PR.

Those stills of Steffy's face were downright horrifying. She literally looks like she was carved out of wax. Did JMW have a facelift or something? I swear her forehead is pulled so tight that her eyes truly do look like those of a cat. The heavy winged eyeliner isn't helping. It's hard to believe that she and Sally (and Ivy) are all roughly the same age

• Love 14
1 hour ago, grisgris said:

I'm also growing tired of Wyatt. He really serves no purpose. I guess the upcoming focus is going to be the big reveal to Bill about Kyatt.

So, now what?

Now what, indeed.

This is why Sheila need not have been brought back. Because having Katie hook up with Wyatt a bit sooner after her Quinn obsession would have had a far bigger impact than whatever the fuck they have planned...because how can Bill have any fucks to give after he thought he'd killed his favorite son? 

• Love 5

The building was really old, so I'm wondering if there's an asbestos story in the future.  There was so much dust in the air, filled with pollutants, and knowing that Sally's lungs were injured by the fire, I think some kind of problem along that line is possible.  

Did you all hear how Stuffy coughed?  It sounded like something you might hear from the Loch Ness Monster. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, grisgris said:

Am I the only one on this board who can't stand Justin? He literally makes my skin crawl. I couldn't believe that while Liam and Sally still hadn't been found yet, he insisted that Wyatt stay at the office to start spinning the PR.

Been saying all along that Justin doesn't give a poop about Bill's sons but is ride or die for Bill to an interesting degree. Did Bill cover up a crime for him? Did they share one night that dare not be mentioned and Justin's been loyal/secretly in love with/hooked on the stallion ever since? Justin knows where all the bodies are buried in regard to Bill. At some point he should try getting his Iago on and try to take Spencer for himself or tear it down. Or just make Justin Bill's half brother through their mother and he's been insinuating himself in Bill's life to avenge her. 

I like the idea of Justin but other than his brief story with Donna he's been Bill's butt kisser yes man. Give him a Forrester lawyer that he's constantly sparring with that is a little flirty. GH's Ned and Alexis as gatekeepers of their hostile families made for believable circling coupling. Versions of Y&R's Leslie or Avery would've been great as Forrester lawyers who aren't charmed by Ridge, have Quinn and Sheila's numbers, pity Rick, respects Brooke, and plays along with horndog Eric and happily battles like a shark to protect Forrester. Carter can take a hike. Actually let her intro story be her usurping Carter and he hates her and is attracted to her and gets into a battle/triangle with Justin over her.

Edited by TobinAlbers
Changed Marcus to Carter b/c I always get those two mixed up.
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Give him a Forrester lawyer that he's constantly sparring with

Maybe they can have some law-type stories (which they'd mess up, but what the hell) with him against Carter?  Lawrence St. Victor is too hot to be wasted :)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Maybe they can have some law-type stories (which they'd mess up, but what the hell) with him against Carter?  Lawrence St. Victor is too hot to be wasted :)

Battle of the incompetent kiss ass lawyers to see who can unintentionally screw over their companies the worst!  

Dang it, I'm black and I still always get Carter and Marcus mixed up Even though Marcus has been off the show for years. Those two are that milquetoast in their characters for me. 

And actually if Marcus did come back as a lawyer for Forrester then at least then Justin could have his own father/son loyalty talks about how Marcus should be his puppet mole for them to help take Forrester out for Bill. Bill and Justin both would be chafing at Eric being their son's preferred father figures (as Eric did claim birth of them as his when he married their mommas). Bill rightly could throw back in Eric's face that he's no prince of a father with Ridge being Ridge and Thorne so thoroughly overlooked that he fled to Europe as a cowed man. Also Marcus being Justin's son it would've allowed an interesting interaction with Liam and Wyatt as Bill's sons. all three sons were separated from their fathers until adulthood so they're united outsiders and could all three be looking at each other wondering 'Just how ride or die are Justin and Bill? Sheesh!'

Anyhoo, water and bridge. 

• Love 6

Recap for Tues. 11/7/17:

We open inside the SF rubble with Bill calling out for his son and Sally and Steffy calling out for Liam only.

07.11.2017+%25285%2529.png

The pair has lost consciousness again.

07.11.2017+%252815%2529.png

I kind of love how they are facing each other.

Steffy screams when some concrete starts raining down on them.

07.11.2017+%25287%2529.png

Bill holds her protectively. [insert eyeroll here]

07.11.2017+%25288%2529.png

He gazes into her eyes, reassuring her: "I've got you." Blech...

Bill-touch-Steffy-face-rubble-BB-HW1.jpg

The rumbling stops after a few moment and then Steffy shouts at Bill when she spots red hair in her flashlight beam.

07.11.2017+%252810%2529.png

Steffy: "Bill! It's Sally. It's Sally. You got to do something. Do something! Oh, my God. Oh, my God." Part of me thinks she's hoping it's Sally and I won't be convinced the thought didn't cross her evil mind.

07.11.2017+%25289%2529.png

They step closer and even if I didn't know Sally was elsewhere, I'd know that's not her shade of red. Way to notice the details, Fauxdi.

07.11.2017+%252811%2529.png

Steffy gasps, clearly thinking it's her rival. You wish, bitch!

07.11.2017+%252812%2529.png

Bill carefully removes the cinder block atop the body.

07.11.2017+%252813%2529.png

He pulls back a piece of debris to reveal it's just a mannequin.

07.11.2017+%252814%2529.png

Steffy: "We got to find them. Bill, we got to find them."

Outside, an anxious Shirley is on the warpath: "How could he do it?! How could he blow up that building with those two inside?!"

Justin continues to defend Bill: "Bill didn't know they were in there."

Saul snits: "He knew about the sit-in."

Justin: "We thought they left the building. We even saw them leave."

Darlita (in a repeat of Shirley's clunking Bill with her fists) lunges at Justin: "Liam and Sally went back inside! They didn't want to give up!"

Shirley glares at Justin: "But that didn't matter to your $ Bill, did it? What kind of man does that to his own son?" Her voice breaks. "To my granddaughter?"

Back inside, Sally and Liam awaken and try calling for help once more.

Sally: "Do you think they even know we're in here?"

Liam: "I don't know, but, I mean, my dad must have seen us leave, otherwise he wouldn't have blown the building." He looks around and they both keep screaming for help.

Elsewhere, Bill's head jerks up: "It's Liam!"

Steffy: "Oh my God! Oh my God!"

They head in the direction of his voice.

Sally, not knowing Bill has heard them, tells Liam: "We may not make it out of this, Liam."

Liam: "Hey, hey. Stop it. We're gonna get out of here, okay?"

Sally: "But if we don't... I meant what I said. I love you, Liam. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." Her voice breaks here. "And I don't regret any of it."

Sally5.thumb.jpg.00e2d6d77a17bb225c036c1d36ac9072.jpg

His eyes are locked on her's.

Liam3.thumb.jpg.039673d7df503a1e2c7b13d00a573c8d.jpg

There are four moments that make today's episode worth watching. This is the first.

It's only when he hears his father, calling for them, that he looks away.

Bill: "Liam! Sally!" We hear more creaking and groaning from the rubble.

Liam shouting as best he can: "Hey! Hey!"

Bill: "We'll follow your voice!"

07.11.2017+%252816%2529.png

Liam: "Dad! We're here! Over here!"

Over at SP, a frantic, vodka-swilling Wyatt is trying to get an update on what's happening at the Spectra site and Katie is near hysterics. Justin texts to stay put at SP and he'll update them soon. Oh, that's helpful.

Wyatt.thumb.jpg.7e2ccbe110e59a25a01bbc4672a66125.jpg

He screams at Allison to get Justin on the phone - he needs answers NOW!

Justin finally calls and Wyatt puts him on speakerphone.

Wyatt: "Dad and Steffy are in the building?"

Justin: "Yeah. What's left of it, looking for Liam."

Katie: "Justin, how could you let that happen? It's too dangerous."

Justin: "Katie, an army couldn't stop those two."

Wyatt: "Any word on search and rescue?"

Justin: "No, not yet, but they're in there, too."

Wyatt: "What about the others? Sally and her whole crew?"

Justin: "They're here, safe and sound, scared, angry, ready to take $ Bill's head off."

Katie: "Oh, my god."

Wyatt: "This is insane."

Justin: "Hey, Wyatt, look, uh, Katie was right, man. That rubble is unstable. Nobody should be in there."

Wyatt blanches: "That's it. I'm coming down there."

Justin tells Wyatt to take him off speakerphone and once Wyatt does, he tells him he can't come down there. They've blocked off access and, more importantly to him and $ Bill, they don't word of this leaking out to the public. Gotta protect that SP image, after all.

Nice...

Aaron Spears is hot as hell who could make panties drop with his velvet voice alone but Justin Barber sucks

Justin hangs up, knowing Wyatt will do his daddy's bidding, if not his.

Wyatt: "He's got to make it through this. Like, I can't lose him right now." He flashes back to a memory of him, Liam, and Bill embracing and celebrating.

Katie: "You have to have faith."

Wyatt: "I mean, I'm trying...I guess that's all we got now, huh?"

Katie, embracing him: "It's enough."

He worries about what happens if Liam doesn't make it and Katie assures him he'll be fine.

Saul, Darlita, and Shirley anxiously await an update.

Saul: "What are we gonna do if..."

Shirley: "No ifs! No ifs! Our Sally's coming out of there."

Darlita: "You better believe she is. That girl's got nine lives."

Saul: "Yeah, yeah, yeah, she does."

Darlita: "Why did they run back into that building?"

Shirley: "They were sending a message!"

Saul: "Yeah, well, they may have paid for it with their lives."

Shirley: "I told you, I won't listen to that kind of talk. Sally's gonna come out. I'm not gonna see it otherwise, and neither will you two! Sally will make it out. You'll see." She glares at Justin, then off into the distance: "Otherwise... Bill Spencer will pay."

The threesome hold onto each other and try to keep the faith.

DN-D_VEUQAA70Y5.jpg

Back inside the pile of rubble, Bill and Steffy finally locate Liam and Sally.

07.11.2017+%252817%2529.png

A shower of concrete comes tumbling down and Liam instinctively moves to shield Sally and, simultaneously, she moves to protect him. Moment #2.

07.11.2017+%252818%2529.png

Liam: "We -- we can't move."

Bill: "Okay, I'm gonna come up there."

Liam, screaming: "No, no, no, no, no!"

Sally: "Don't come up here!"

Liam, looks up at the beam: "Because if this goes, we go."

Bill: "All right, everybody, everybody just calm down. Just calm down. We're gonna get you out. You think there's anything broken?"

Liam:"I have no idea." Um, there should be.

Sally: "I don't know. I'm in a lot of pain."

Bill: "All right, listen to me. Listen to me, okay? Listen! I'm not gonna leave you! There's a rescue team. They're very close by. I'm gonna get them. We're gonna get you out of here." He radios to the rescue team that they've found them.

Outside, everyone is relieved to hear over the firefighter's radio that they've been found and they're alive.

Justin calls Wyatt to give him an update and a thrilled Wyatt wants to speak to Liam.

Justin reveals that he can't because they're still inside and that Sally and Liam are trapped beneath the rubble: "Bill and Steffy are in there with them. It's hell in there, man. They're in danger, all four of them."

Back inside, Sally is crying in pain: "Please, please get us out of here. I'm starting to lose the feeling in my legs." 

Steffy tells her the rescue team is on its way.

Liam nods, but reminds them not to touch the beam.

Liam isn't able to move his legs either and Bill says they're going to get him out.

Liam looks over at Sally: "Sally first, right?" AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Moment # 3 right there.

It's clearly not a question and, surprisingly, Bill and Steffy don't balk at his words and work to pull Sally out, using a piece of wood as leverage.

07.11.2017+%252819%2529.png

The two women don't speak a single word as Steffy pulls her off to the side.

Bill and Steffy look back at Liam but he's wedged in too tightly.

A few moments later, the rescue team arrives but suddenly, the area around Liam caves in even further as they all stare in shock and horror.

Outside, a firefighter gives the group an update. Sally has been pulled out but Liam is still trapped and the rubble is about to collapse in on itself.

Justin calls Wyatt to share the news about Sally but that everyone is still very much in danger.

He shares with a stricken Katie that Bill, Sally, and Steffy may have to get out because Liam is still trapped and the rubble will only hold for so long.

Wyatt2.thumb.jpg.894dc27622c3b122fba916619e72547d.jpg

They embrace and again, I'm just meh about them. Maybe they'll liven up when Bill finds out. I do like HT's highlights.

Wyatt3.thumb.jpg.4aeadfe80fdabff94a461648851eda0e.jpg

Back inside, Liam, knowing the score, tells them: "I really don't want you guys dying in here."

Liam.thumb.jpg.f6be55dc3e4320597c16066d014ccb4c.jpg

Steffy: "We're not leaving you, Liam!"

Liam: "Get out before this thing goes!"

Steffy: "I'm not leaving you!" Oh now, she's a devoted, loyal wife. Uh huh...

Puffy.thumb.jpg.ecaade3878b823c01b25893f21bacf0c.jpg

Bill: "No one's gonna die."

Liam: "Hey. Dad...Don't be a hero. You get Steffy and Sally out of here."

A tearful Sally looks on in anguish.

Sally.thumb.jpg.153d32c70d81b635218491ed32f3004d.jpg

Bill has made his way around the slab to Liam's side and reaches for his hand.

Liam2.thumb.jpg.d64b3de38efe1e3b3b73d986f5a1d701.jpg

Bill: "You listen to me, all right? You listen to me." The creaking worsens. "You're my son. We're gonna leave together or we're gonna die together. I like leaving better, so let's get the hell out of here!" Ok, I had to laugh at that last "leaving better" bit.

Bill isn't giving up and signals to the rescue team: "When I give the go, start pulling on him slowly. Ready? One, two, three." 

There is creaking and groaning and lots of dramatic slow-mo reactions shots then a huge crash but Bill emerges with his son over his shoulders just as the beam holding up the slab crashes behind them. 

07.11.2017+%252820%2529.png

He gingerly places Liam on his feet (and yes, neither he nor Sally should be standing since their legs should be broken along with lots of other things).

A firefighter helps Sally to her feet as Liam watches. It's as if Steffy, who is standing right there is invisible.

Sally2.thumb.jpg.66b61760a1bf553305bf09f3d068c882.jpg

A sobbing Fauxdi throws herself into his arms, whimpering how she's so glad he's okay.

07.11.2017+%252821%2529.png

Bill, stating the obvious: "We got to go now."

A tearful, grateful, emotional Sally looks over toward Liam.

Sally3.thumb.jpg.d2ad9c82afd025d64c7523bb76d2e203.jpg

Bill sighs with relief and, perhaps, regret.

07.11.2017+%252823%2529.png

Steffy continues to cling onto Liam as Sally looks on, the definition of bittersweet.

DODSbvXVQAAyd2S.jpg

But Liam has eyes only for Sally. (And yes, that's moment #4). 

07.11.2017+%252822%2529.png

That one look is worth ten thousand words. 

Oooohhhh....here it is in gif form.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

#LALLY all the way

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 14

Waaaa  Waaaa Waaaa.  Whoa to me.  Poor me.  Shut the fuck up, Bill.  You create your own misery.  He's turned into the biggest douche nozzle on the planet.  It's everyone else's fault.  Nothing he does is wrong, as long as he gets what he wants.  Good for Brooke for telling him to screw himself.  

And then you have Stuffy bringing up the thought that Liam needs to forgive his father, AGAIN.  Time for Liam to cut bait and dump Miss Botox 2017

• Love 15

I guess making Bill and Steffy the worst humans ever is a way to justify the pairing. Not a good way, but a way. 

Steffy has the nerve to call Sally a user when every single relationship she's had in her life was about punishing someone else. Please. And criminal? Cousin killers in glass houses...

Meanwhile, Bill continues to be revolting. Liam is barely learning common decency and this scumbag can't stand it. Just stop. Don't get me started on the nerve he had even walking into that hospital room. Ugh. 

• Love 14

Don't you think that the hospital would clean Sally and Liam up before or at least after they were examined.  

Stuffy is so far up Bill's butt that she can smell his breath. I think that Liam is starting to wake up to that fact that she's an elitist. Stuffy, for you it's definitely personal but for Bill it's just business?  WTF?  So that makes it ok in the world according to Stuffy.  Stuffy and Bill are such blowhards.  The masses are just a blight on society because they are just not seen as human. 

• Love 12

Wow, the Botox or filler in Steffy’s face was very evident today with her disaster makeup on...nothing moved above her upper lip when she talked...NOTHING!  I was also noticing she is starting to look more and more like Taylor with the work she is having done...I wonder if that is on purpose..unfortunately she can resemble her but it still looks artificial especially when she tries to move...rant over!

• Love 11

So Stuffy and Liam get home. He looks like he cleaned up a bit and put on clean clothes but Stuffy is still covered in soot- her clothing, hair, face. After their ridiculous  conversation which shows how far apart they are in every important way, they lay down on the sofa. You lay on the sofa in soot covered clothes??!! The first thing anyone else would do is get into the shower for an hour to get that stuff off of you! Liam, your choice is clear. Leave that worthless, snotty, self-absorbed, cosmetically altered freak. Sally is the one for you! And good for you, Brooke, for walking out on Bill for good.

So Stuffy and Liam get home. He looks like he cleaned up a bit and put on clean clothes but Stuffy is still covered in soot- her clothing, hair, face. After their ridiculous  conversation which shows how far apart they are in every important way, they lay down on the sofa. You lay on the sofa in soot covered clothes??!! The first thing anyone else would do is get into the shower for an hour to get that stuff off of you! Liam, your choice is clear. Leave that worthless, snotty, self-absorbed, cosmetically altered freak. Sally is the one for you! And good for you, Brooke, for walking out on Bill for good.

• Love 13

The one piece of advice I will give Sally and Liam is watch and heed the lessons of Speed. Relationships begun/crystallized due to a bond forged under shared traumatic circumstances usually don't last. Liam is currently your Keanu but next year you could be with a Jason Patric (aka Wyatt).

• Love 2

Sorry for the double post up there. I don’t know what happened!

Yes, this is similar to the “Stockholm Syndrome”. I’ve experienced it in my life. If you don’t know what that is, it’s easily researched. 

• Love 3