Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Ok B&B, you've done a couple dream sequence fake outs this season, if you do many more you'll end up in Passions territory. Remember how they'd always have Gwen or Kay kill their rival or Ethan or Miguel finally chose a girl then the next episode it'd turn out to be Timmy's dream ? That show was so stupid but I miss it 

• Love 4
On 9/5/2017 at 2:38 PM, sugarbaker design said:

I'm going to continue to check in on this thread for updates and witty remarks/recaps/ripostes and occasionally join in, but as for the show itself, I'm out until further notice.

Same.  I'm basically checking here to see when it will finally become watchable again.  I can enjoy certain bad shows because they/the characters can make for some very entertaining snark (Summer Newman, anyone?), but except for Steffy's bad hair, B&B doesn't even have that :(

• Love 3
6 hours ago, maisie said:

So.....today's discussion between Bill and Liam ...dream or reality?

(It's gonna take me awhile - ha! if ever, to trust this show again. That fake out was not a smart thing to do to your audience.)

Hoping this was for real but I don't trust you Show.

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 2

I watched on Monday with a large measure of skepticism so I wasn't sucker punched. I was mostly entertained.  But I wasn't buying it, too many things just felt off. I didn't think Bill would allow Liam to continue, he would have knocked him out not stand there pleading, for one thing. It's a huge error for TIIC that SC can pull that off, that righteous anger, that chemistry with DD and they don't allow him to do it. Shame, as it was good to watch. 

• Love 8

I certainly hope that today's final scene wasn't another daydream. Look, Brad Bell, this ain't "Dallas," m'kay. Epic. Fail. A lot of the dialogue was a repeat from Monday, so it seemed like Groundhog Day. Just get on with it and let's keep the line moving.

I would be mighty happy though, to wake up and see ZZZZZende and Nicole shipped off to Paris for good. I'm guessing this was another "pull an insta-story out of a writer's ass" to cover up for when RF departs. Couldn't they just not have any of them on for a long period of time and quietly introduce the re-cast a few months down the road? Dredging up this Lizzie nonsense again is trite. Why they let Nicole within 10 feet of the kid is beyond me. I heard that adorable little baby say, "Mama," but I think she also repeated "Zende" after Nicole said it. Further proof that at that age, they are just babbling and repeating words.

I'm glad that C.J. stood up to Bill and not get screwed over.  I would have laughed if he'd sold the property right out from under Bill.

Charlie? I don't get it. Is this supposed to be a watered down redux of Sheila-Mike Guthrie? I seriously honestly don't think that Pammy is going to GAF now that Charlie is the one who led Sheila to outing Quidge. I'm scratching my head to figure out what she'd object to as she was one of the most fervent anti-Quinn team members. Would she be angry that Charlie has been cavorting with Sheila? The men on these show really lack balls.

Yeah. CBS must be changing hairstylists again. Zeros for everybody, except Quinn. I like her haircut and glad that she's ditching the bangs. I also like Sally's hair. It suits her coloring and the character.

• Love 9

Rena Sofer/Quinn can pretty much pull off any hairstyle IMHO. 

Lemme get this straight, the Spectra Fashions building land was in such a key area in LA and only now someone is trying to buy it? For years the tower sat vacant...  no one wanted to rent it out, there's no other business trying to compete against Bill? 

tumblr_ntxbtg5sh11r721aho3_500.gif 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Lemme get this straight, the Spectra Fashions building land was in such a key area in LA and only now someone is trying to buy it?

That's hard to believe, I agree.

10 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

For years the tower sat vacant...  no one wanted to rent it out, there's no other business trying to compete against Bill? 

Has it been established the Spectra building is a tower?  I always thought it was a warehouse type facility, that $Bill hopes to replace with a tower.

• Love 2

Pierson Fode has left the building. Jeez! All the young guys want a bigger piece of the pie. I could see him on some CW show. I guess that's why Caroline came back. I guess they'll head back to NYC. I don't know where that leaves Sally. Hopefully, not Liam.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Pierson Fode has left the building. Jeez! All the young guys want a bigger piece of the pie. I could see him on some CW show. I guess that's why Caroline came back. I guess they'll head back to NYC. I don't know where that leaves Sally. Hopefully, not Liam.

PF was too fine for this show. I wish him well and hope he shows up shirtless on my screen ASAP.

Apparently he already taped his last shows so...damn he really was out. Gonna be hard to recast as they finally had him click with a great female screen partner in Sally.

They've built up Spectra and Sally way too much to let her languish now. Sally dating Liam is the obvious next step in this whole Spencer vs Spectra blood feud that Bill has escalated. I agree they need to hold off on romance and let her stand on her own a bit as a woman wounded in love but rising from the ashes to rebuild the Spectra empire.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, TobinAlbers said:

PF was too fine for this show. I wish him well and hope he shows up shirtless on my screen ASAP.

Apparently he already taped his last shows so...damn he really was out. Gonna be hard to recast as they finally had him click with a great female screen partner in Sally.

They've built up Spectra and Sally way too much to let her languish now. Sally dating Liam is the obvious next step in this whole Spencer vs Spectra blood feud that Bill has escalated. I agree they need to hold off on romance and let her stand on her own a bit as a woman wounded in love but rising from the ashes to rebuild the Spectra empire.

I always like the actor who played Thomas who looked like Ronn Moss. I can't remember his name. He looked like Christoper Reeve and Clark Kent rolled into one. Although, he might be considered too old now which is funny because he's probably only in late 20's. LOL!!!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I always like the actor who played Thomas who looked like Ronn Moss. I can't remember his name. He looked like Christoper Reeve and Clark Kent rolled into one. Although, he might be considered too old now which is funny because he's probably only in late 20's. LOL!!!

Ah, Adam Gregory. A tall drink of water that matched JMW in how they were clones of Taylor and Ridge. He actually might be a bit less wooden and be an okay return. I really would like to see how Sally and Thomas fare as a real couple once they're aware of Caroline and Bill's lies.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Ah, Adam Gregory. A tall drink of water that matched JMW in how they were clones of Taylor and Ridge. He actually might be a bit less wooden and be an okay return. I really would like to see how Sally and Thomas fare as a real couple once they're aware of Caroline and Bill's lies.

Yup! Adam Gregory. He & JMW really did look like RM & HT kids. They brought back orignal Rick at one time so it's possible. I can't imagine them having Thomas off the canvas too long, right? Unless, the reveal of Caroline is coming soon since he's already done taping or nuThomas picks up the story and romance with Sally.

• Love 3

With the news that PF is leaving the show, I'm guessing this is how things will go down:

Liam doesn't tell Thomas the truth about Caroline not dying out of respect for Steffy

Keeping Steffy/Caroline's lie and Bill's arson starts eating away at Liam; he starts resenting Steffy and this causes problems in their marriage

CJ sells the Spectra property; he gives some of the money to Sally

Sally rises from the ashes...she looks through her sent emails and finds the email of the sketches she sent to Thomas and reworks them

Sally and Liam are just friends, which irks Steffy

Somehow the Caroline--not--dying lie comes to light, which brings recast Thomas (or PF/Thomas if his show gets cancelled) back

But Sally has moved on, she's learned she can make it without Thomas

Liam & Sally get closer; he starts to fall in love with her and wants out with lying, ruthless Steffy

Now Steffy hates Sally for "stealin' her man" when the reality is Steffy set the wheels of destruction of her marriage in motion by scheming against Sally in the first place.

It would be funny if they brought Chad Duell on to play Thomas.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 3

Yup, Adam Gregory was cute, but he couldn't act.

4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

They brought back orignal Rick at one time so it's possible.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

It's a shame they're losing a leading man who can actually act yet still maintain a whole slew of atrocious actors (Charlie, Nicole, Maya, Rick, RJ...)

2 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

How so?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Yup, Adam Gregory was cute, but he couldn't act.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

It's a shame they're losing a leading man who can actually act yet still maintain a whole slew of atrocious actors (Charlie, Nicole, Maya, Rick, RJ...)

How so?

That Duell dates the actress who plays Sally

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Or Robert Palmer Watkins who was just fired by GH and was the recast Dillon Quartermaine which was originated by ....Scott Clifton. Although he'd actually make a decent recast Wyatt since he looks more like DB.

• Love 2

That's unsettling news. Did PF have another offer or just decide it was time to move on?  I can't say that I blame him.  (But I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around that Oprah and Tyler Perry wanted Zende ... )  I'm kind of surprised that SC and DB haven't jumped ship as well.  I believe DB has had some guest roles on prime time.

I'm afraid we're stuck with JMW and RE. I think they have gone as far up the ladder as they can go with their *cough* "acting careers."  Even Coco and Slouchy have more potential than those two.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, grisgris said:

I'm kind of surprised that SC and DB haven't jumped ship as well.  I believe DB has had some guest roles on prime time.

I can't picture either of these guys acting in anything else other than soap operas.  As far as B&B goes, they're in the upper echelons of the acting department, but that's indeed faint praise.  They're moderately talented but SC lacks any kind of testosterone, and DB has no edge whatsoever.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I can't picture either of these guys acting in anything else other than soap operas.  As far as B&B goes, they're in the upper echelons of the acting department, but that's indeed faint praise.  They're moderately talented but SC lacks any kind of testosterone, and DB has no edge whatsoever.

and, they're old in realitive terms. LOL!!! SC is 32 & DB is 33. PF & RF are 25.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, grisgris said:

That's unsettling news. Did PF have another offer or just decide it was time to move on?  I can't say that I blame him.  (But I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around that Oprah and Tyler Perry wanted Zende ... ) 

Maybe he figured if even Zende could get something else, why not him??? :)

• Love 4

A Sheila-free day and Liam really stuck it to $Bill.  Except for finding out PF is leaving, it was a good day Show-wise. 

I'm thinking that Liam taking SP away from $Bill is worse punishment than jail for him. Bill arrested doesn't mean Bill convicted and he does have billions to buy his way out of trouble.  But Bill losing SP, the only thing he loves with all his heart -- that's going to be torture for ol' $Bill. Seeing Liam as CEO creating a kinder, gentler, but just as profitable, SP will really twist the knife.

Bill only owns 49% of the company, so if Liam gets Karen and Katie to back him, Bill is legitimately O.U.T.  I suspect Liam will also use his recording to keep Justin in line as Bill threw him under the bus in the name of "transparency."

I wonder how Bill will explain his "leave of absence" to Brooke?  Maybe something about wanting to spend more time with her.

If I were Liam I would literally watch my back.  I think Bill is furious and vindictive enough to do something drastic to remove Liam. Something physically harmful, just short of putting out a hit on him.  Liam should leave the proverbial letter "To be Opened in Case Something Happens to Me:" explaining all about the Carowhine lie, the arson, include a copy of the recording and instructions to give it to Lt Hot Dog.   And he should leave a copy with Sally and with Thomas and not tell Fauxdi anything about it.  Because heifer would destroy the letter in a nanosecond if she could.

Sally and Thomas reading the letter while Liam is in a coma or something would be an interesting way to reunite them and make sure everyone finds out what $Bill did. Just as Bill settles back into his office -- boom -- Lt. Hot Dog shows up with Tally and reads Bill for filth (as well as reading him his rights). Then they are joined by Liam just awake from his coma right before Bill is hauled away.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 11

I was so hoping that someone, anyone would tell Thomas about the lie and he'd come back to LA. He and Sally would reunite, start up a new Spectra Fashions in another building and have a life together. Now that PF is leaving and Sally appears to be leaving LA, it guess that dream is over. What I don't want to see is the previous, wooden, no talent Thomas to return. My God, that kid was as bad an actor as Zzzzende, Nicole, RJ and what's-her-face whose name I can't even recall because she was so forgettable. The young actors used to be able to add a spark to the soaps but the recent young ones are so bad that they ruin the shows. I was just beginning to think that PF had talent as an actor when he was paired with Sally. She elevated his performance exponentially. So of course, they're off the show. 

• Love 5

I'm happy to see PF leave for the growth of his career. After The Misunderstanding, I thought the Thomas character was done for. But he brought more to this character in the last year than we'd gotten in the decade and a half since DTB originated the first adult version. I wish him the best of luck.

That said,  will they let Sally develop on her own now? I loved their relationship, but I love the idea of a strong woman on this show even more. At least let her run Spectra and have it thrive for a while before tossing her at Liam.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8

According to the latest SOD, PF wrestled with the decision, but ultimately decided to leave when he was in Paris, after the Monaco shoot.  Funnily enough, he made the decision while talking with Rome Flynn, who also came to the same conclusion about leaving B&B.  PF didn't say what would have happened if he'd stayed, except that he knew that Tally had a storyline coming which he had been excited about, so based on the timing, and the fact that Tally were the couple with more rooting value than Caroline/Thomas, it seems that Caroline's return was meant to be a temporary spoiler for Tally, but once PF made his decision, the story was rewritten to allow for his exit.  

I thought Tally had been rushed earlier this year, but I came to like them alot.  They were my favorite pairing on B&B by far, and my personal pick for best new couple in Daytime in 2017, so this is sad news to me.  I hope B&B can find the right recast (I'm assuming they're going to recast eventually), and in the meantime, I hope B&B can develop the love stories on the show to be as sexy and romantic as Tally, 'cause I think their absence on the show will be keenly felt.        

• Love 14
Spoiler

So does Steffi get away with shooting Sheila?

In any other TV show she would be in court.

BTW Caroline looks bloody gorgeous with darker hair..... Yummy

Edited by Coco Pops 67
  • Love 3

So, is Sally really leaving or is this another way to get CH off the screen for a time while they recast Thomas? I can't see the character to be just permanently sent off to NYC.  I hate to see Sally and the crew go. I don't think that Sally owed Stuffi any type of apology whatsoever and I cringed when she handed over her remaining designs. JMW trying to soften up and show some kind of mixed emotions -- dare I say empathy and compassion? -- to Sally was a joke.

Well dang! I hope with PF that our loss is somebody else's gain. I know that RF and RE aren't a couple IRL, but I wish they'd pulled a Stevie Nicks-Lindsey Buckingham* when Oprah and Tyler Perry came calling and RF told them it was a "package deal." At least Nicole will be shipped off to Paris.

*I know that isn't even an apples to zucchini comparison. I should burn in rock 'n roll hell for equating two hugely gifted icons to two marginal-talent hacks!

• Love 8

I doubt Sally is leaving.  What will probably happen is Sally will have her bags packed and is getting ready to leave but Liam rushes in to save the day and offer Sally a lease at the Spencer Building to get back on her feet.  That decision will piss off Steffy and Bill.  If Steffy grills Liam he can always say "Well let's pick up the phone & tell Thomas the truth about Caroline not dying."

I also think Thomas will end up marrying Caroline before the lie is revealed (or they sleep together and she gets pregnant).  But all of this will probably happen off screen as an impediment to Thomas and Sally reuniting quickly after the Caroline lie is revealed.

Sally as a character is more dynamic and has more storyline possibilities than a character like Nicole, so the Nicole character can be shipped off with Zende and nobody will care.

• Love 9

Can Steffy be anymore shallow than worrying more about Bill and Liam's relationship than Liam running a billion dollar empire. Liam and Bill's relationship hung on a thread at best.  The same with Nicole caring more about Maya's ulterior motives than the opportunity that was presented to that wonderful and amazing new designer and god's gift to the fashion world, Zende.  I'm hoping that CJ will use part of his proceeds to pay for temporary quarters for Sally.  But this is B&B, and it doesn't fit into their narrative.  Let's recast Thomas ASAP and get Sally back into the game. Sally is a million times better than Shelia. 

• Love 8

I think Nicole will overhear Raya talking about getting Nicole out of Lizzie's life by sending her to Paris and refuse to go.  Zende, however, will still see it as a huge opportunity and go without her.  Thus neatly writing RF out and allowing the recast to return from Paris in a few months. 

Zende in Paris alone could create a rift in Zencole. And since everyone keeps mentioning Sasha is in Paris, dare we hope for the return of our favorite Avant sister?

I think Nicole is going to begin undermining Maya as Lizzie's mother, because Nicole really isn't OK with having signed the adoption papers. OB said at the time he hoped no one would regret that day and I believe his and AH's "no reason to be at FC" appearance today is the beginning of that regret.

Nicole is going to sue for custody of Lizzie. OB will back her 100%, since he doesn't think Maya should be a mother. Zende will be against it for all the reasons he's already said during the adoption papers kertuffle.  And as previously speculated, someone, probably Maya, will think the perfect solution is for Sasha to be Nicole's surrogate.  Which will probably backfire and bring S & Z back together.   

I think I saw the tiniest beginning of the end of Lame today, when Liam said he got enough objections from Bill, he didn't need them from Fauxdi.  For a fleeting second there was a look on Liam's face as if he was beginning to realize that Fauxdi didn't support anything he believed in nor anything he planned to do at SP. Fauxdi was perfectly willing for Liam to just shut up and let Bill get away with arson and keep on doing what he does at SP.

Totally agree that Liam will offer Sally & SF space at the current SP building -- probably rent free because of what Bill did.  Not sure I foresee Lally, but there will definitely be a friendship develop as Sally will support Liam's reform efforts and Fauxdi will be questioning /disagreeing with everything he tries to do. 

Hopefully there is an end to Lame once and for all on the near horizon.   Maybe the new young female cast member really is a Hope recast. As loopy as Lope could be, I always thought they were a better couple than Lame.  I could see Hope supporting Liam's kinder gentler SP.  I could even see Hope and Sally being friends.  Wouldn't that be awesome -- a real woman friendship, without fighting over a man.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 7

I thought if Steffy said "your father" one more time, I'd have to punch her in the face. Just like she said "my grandfather" a million and a half times about Quinn. I cannot stand that character. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, La di Diva said:

Not sure I foresee Lally

This is B&B we're talking about. Stranger things have happened.

But yes, split Steffy and Liam for good. They finally had a real marriage, one devoid of waffling that ultimately got busted up by Steffy's own hubris: no one wuz wobbed, Liam wasn't stringing anyone else along and no one pushed her into siccing Carolyin' on Thomas.

I'm resigned to Lally eventually happening, so long as Sally doesn't go batshit like all his many other exes once they split. And if she left him for either Ivy or Hope, that would be even better! ?

• Love 3

Get him Liam! Going forward this will be my official Liam anthem:

I like this so much better than any SL involving the law and Lt. HotDog. Bill is gonna lose his ever loving mind over this. You can already see the wheels coming off; with Bill’s inner mind going round and round with what happened between him and Liam. And making matters a thousand times worse for Bill is he has no one to vent to. Well, except Justin. But I suspect once Liam plays that recording for him, Justin may change his loyalties. And then there is Brooke. For me the Brill relationship is pretty much already dead, but watching this play out is still painful. For the first time Brooke is unable to reach Bill. Unfortunately, this is what happens when you lie and deceive. Bill is going to sink deeper and deeper into the darkness, and will probably start drinking from sun up to sun down (I really did try to dodge that massive anvil today with Brooke’s comment about drinking before dinner), and will drive Brooke away for reasons unknown. Maybe Liam will tell her. I just can’t believe that Brooke will go quietly in the night. Not when she finds out about Liam taking over SP’s, and Bill suddenly wanting to travel the world, and his dark, angry demeanor. They just can’t let her be happy can they?

What the actual fuck was that nonsense I witnessed between Sally and Steffy? Why oh why Show? No doubt, Sally has done some stuff, but at least she had reasons. And she has tried, and tried, and tried again to make things right with Fauxdi, who has refused to accept any of Sally’s entreaties or apologies. What reasons does Steffy have for being a remarkably rotten human being? Standing there with her fake concern, and hollow, phony compassion. Sally may be flamboyant. Sally may be loud. Sally may be “the trash from the valley”, but at least she is fucking real. If she screws up, she owns it. If she has done something shady, she owns it. Sally is who she is, and she wears herself beautifully. Steffy OTOH, is an elitist snob, who envisions herself the embodiment of her deceased Gangsta Grandma.

Steffy’s true nature came out during her conversation with Liam. I could not believe her comment “Wow, I’m actually impressed”, after Liam told her his plans for SP’s. The hell? What good ideas has Fauxdi come up with since becoming CEO of FC’s? She rarely works at anything except jawing and passing judgment on others. And a contrary Bitch to boot. Just look at her shit today. All Sad Sack Steffy with Sally, then she rides her broom over to see Liam, and is all about Bill, and "You don't want to send your dad to prison". SHUT UP. Seriously, SHUT UP! Yes, Liam does want to send his father to prison. It is called tough love, and it is what people are forced to do when those they love can't learn any life fucking lessons. As much as it pains them, they know they are only trying to help their loved one. Sometimes it takes pain and sacrifice for people to change. It also takes someone with some level of ethics, and a moral compass, even a faulty one, to be the one to pull the trigger, and call out bad behavior. Steffy wouldn't understand this. She has been coddled her whole life, and it has continued into adulthood. My dislike of this character started with her horrible treatment of Brooke, the person who stepped in after her mother's second death, and helped Ridge raise the three TayTots. I hated her and Stephanie's little bash Brooke convos. Their scheming and lying. Bitches; the both of them. Maybe it is time for Fauxdi to get some tough love. It is readily apparent that she isn't at all happy with this new Liam. No, she looked decidedly nonplussed with this stern, confidant Liam. And Bitch please, with all your talk about this being blackmail. I won't list all your crimes and machinations, but suffice it to say blackmail would rate low on that list.  I hope Liam starts becoming more aware of who he married. He got a good taste of it today, but he has been seeing it since Fauxdi became aware of Bill's lie to Thomas.

The Ambian twins. Dear Lord, I had forgotten all about them. Ulterior motive or not, if I was that age and someone offered me a prime spot in Paris?

Thorsten sounded sick. I didn't even recognize his voice.

Rome Flynn is an absolute cutie pie. Too bad he is a terrible actor. All the same, I wish him the best.

Pierson leaving is really upsetting. He had starting growing into the role, and making it his own, and was becoming a character I could invest in. Please, don't bring Adam Gregory back. Yes, he was a young Adonis. And he looked like Ronn Moss. But he also acted like Ronn Moss. And he doesn't look anything like Thorsten Kaye.

Brooke's dark blue blouse was amazing.

Finally, hats off to Don Diamont and Scott Clifton. It doesn't matter the material. They can be sharing a beer while having a father and son talk, or they can be threatening each other while one pulls the coup of the century; either way, they are simply amazing together.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 11
35 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Steffy’s true nature came out during her conversation with Liam. I could not believe her comment “Wow, I’m actually impressed”, after Liam told her his plans for SP’s. The hell? What good ideas has Fauxdi come up with since becoming CEO of FC’s? She rarely works at anything except jawing and passing judgment on others. And a contrary Bitch to boot. Just look at her shit today. All Sad Sack Steffy with Sally, then she rides her broom over to see Liam, and is all about Bill, and "You don't want to send your dad to prison". SHUT UP. Seriously, SHUT UP! Yes, Liam does want to send his father to prison. It is called tough love, and it is what people are forced to do when those they love can't learn any life fucking lessons.

She can go fuck a cactus. As if she won't turn on anyone in her family for far less:

Thomas: had been a pawn in her vendettas since forever. The Sally thing is only the latest scheme; she all but pimped his ass to Hope in Cabo after she notice Waffles was regretting that decision.

Brooke: years of her being a mother to them was thrown out the window when Taylor showed up back from the dead.

Phoebe: the sister whose memory she only involves to take the piss out of Hope (and probably RJ in the future), and one who died while defending her worthless honor, just for her to sleep with Rick before her body got cold. At least Brooke goes after men while her relatives are still alive to put up a fair fight.

Hope:...i don't have to rehash that, right?

Ally and Ivy: she may have have had half an excuse to kill Aly,  but her lengths of covering that shit up is all shady. And of course, she goes after Liam, who had finally moved on from both her and Hope and throws herself at him because, reasons.

Liam can't slay the dragon for his balls soon enough.

• Love 9

Thorsten did sound sick today - probably all that airplane air from his commutes.  I saw an interview with him the other day and he said he's had that raspy voice since he was a kid.

If Zende is leaving (please, please, please!  and take his dullish wife with him) - then why can't Forrester offer Sally a job?  Of course, I don't know what would happen to the rest of her Spectra crew, but I wouldn't really care. 

What the hell was the point of Sally offering "Princess" her designs?  Hell to the no!  I want Sally to come roaring back, snatch Liam out from under Steffy's nose, and live happily every after with him.

Maya - conniving bitch much?

I miss Sasha.  I'm glad she is in Paris.  Hope she flirts with Zende from the moment she sees him just to drive Nicole crazy.

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

She can go fuck a cactus. As if she won't turn on anyone in her family for far less:

Steffy probaby has fucked a cactus or two. That would explain her prickly personality. She probably enjoyed it a lot too.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I thought if Steffy said "your father" one more time, I'd have to punch her in the face. Just like she said "my grandfather" a million and a half times about Quinn. I cannot stand that character. 

I remember, when Eric was banging Taylor, Steffy and Thomas referred to him as "Eric" not "my grandfather."

• Love 12
16 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

<snipped for brevity>

What the actual fuck was that nonsense I witnessed between Sally and Steffy? Why oh why Show? No doubt, Sally has done some stuff, but at least she had reasons. And she has tried, and tried, and tried again to make things right with Fauxdi, who has refused to accept any of Sally’s entreaties or apologies. What reasons does Steffy have for being a remarkably rotten human being? Standing there with her fake concern, and hollow, phony compassion. Sally may be flamboyant. Sally may be loud. Sally may be “the trash from the valley”, but at least she is fucking real. If she screws up, she owns it. If she has done something shady, she owns it. Sally is who she is, and she wears herself beautifully. Steffy OTOH, is an elitist snob, who envisions herself the embodiment of her deceased Gangsta Grandma.

Someone needs to smack Steffy upside her fucking head and remind her that, in addition to being Gangsta Grandma reincarnated, she IS NOT a Forrester.  She's only a Forrester because Grandpa Eric has a big heart.

• Love 10
On 9/9/2017 at 0:48 AM, LittleIggy said:

I remember, when Eric was banging Taylor, Steffy and Thomas referred to him as "Eric" not "my grandfather."

I know, right?  Funny how Eric was dis-remembered as "Granddad" to pretty up the fact that Taylor was sleeping with another generation of Forrester men.  It was "Eric," this and "Eric," that.  Once that shit ended, he went back to being their grandfather again.

And, I'm about sick of Sally going to Stuffy as if that waxen-faced slattern with dead animal pelts on her head is the fucking queen mother.

• Love 6

Holy crap! What a great scene between Liam and $Bill today!! I had a feeling it was going to get violent but still I literally gasped when bill hit his son! What did Bill have in his hand when he hit him? I couldn't tell. Holy crap!

• Love 8

Liam should now give the tape to Hotdog. Bill was pretty stupid to hit him and threaten the guy who could put him in jail where, it looks more and more like Bill belongs there.  Even having the infamous golden cooter isn't enough for Bill. Brooke's destiny. LOL.

• Love 8

Wow, they're really letting SC and DD tear it UP.

Love the symbolism of Bill wearing fire engine red as a barometer of his emotions.

Meanwhile, Wyatt and Katie have sex.

Gotta love it.

Let me get this straight. Sasha has been over in Paris modeling all this time?

And Maya is so ready to keep what's hers that she's sending her beloved sister and her husband - who have been having baby problems and whose one weakness was Sasha b/c Zende couldn't stop sniffing around Sasha when the going got tough with Nicole- TO Paris where a banished Sasha awaits?

No one can tell me Maya really gives a damn about Nicole if she's giving her the double whammy of sending her away from her entire family into what is bound to be a messy situation with Sasha over in Paris.  Maya is a stone cold bitch. Ha!

But this show would be redeemed if Sasha hooked up with Thorne or Hope. Anything to make Maya's eyes google right out of her head.

Or if Nicole and Zende go to Paris we get back Sasha in LA as a trade!

• Love 11