Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Oh, GOD no! Sheila already has a sister and three confirmed children (no one was ever sure that baby Diana was actually either hers or Massimo's) who ruined Y&R for the entire 2008/2009 season. Her family tree does not need expanding.

I continue to be impressed by whoever is in charge of PR. This is one of the only shows that can manage to surprise me despite keeping up with spoilers.

• Love 6
On 6/9/2017 at 8:22 PM, La di Diva said:

What if Katie and Sheila have teamed up?

Then Katie truly would be the lowest of the low.  Didn't Sheila try to harm Brooke?

What if Coco is actually Diana Marrone?  And Sally's mom/Shirley's daughter "obtained" Coco as an infant and Sheila is back to reclaim Diana?  That would put the end to the RJ/Coco relationship as she would be his aunt.

• Love 4

Sheila being in Katie's house implies that she is trying to set her up but what would Sheila gain from that?  I guess it might still be Ivy, hiring Sheila to terrorize Quinn and not caring that Katie would take the blame after the way she's acted the last few months. 

• Love 2

OMG the hilarity ......... Sounded like some weird protest from the other room "We are Spectra, We are Spectra" with the chanting..

Sally jr. did look nice in that red skirt though.

• Love 1

Oh, I hope it isn't Ivy. It's just that it doesn't make sense for Sheila to terrorize Quinn or set up Katie unless someone else is pulling the strings.  In Ivy's case, she might think she's protecting Eric in the long run.  And anyone using Sheila could think that her history would give them extra cover.  Who would look for any more motive than crazy? 

• Love 2

Recap for Fri. 6/9/17:

We open at FC where Liam and Fauxdi are discussing her stress over Thomas jumping ship to SF as well as the fact that Bill's still whining about losing out on the SF building location. Um, you are finally married to Brooke, $ Bill, so suck it up, Cupcake!

She announces that they'll be going to lunch at Il Giardino - with not just Thomas, but Sally as well.

Liam is all what in the what now?

Liam.jpg.a167ac00ffbb3c7f57557f17ff8fe66d.jpg

She snarkily comments, "You'll have to keep me from strangling her."

Liam laughs, somewhat nervously.

Steffy: "You think I'm kidding? Sally took Thomas away from the family business." I didn't see anyone holding a gun to his head or him being dragged kicking and screaming.

And even if that were the case, I can't take Fauxdi and her cleavage seriously.

Puffy.jpg.8a6b82ec4fa103e936c7df05f7e835cb.jpg

She admits that he'll do well at SF but is skeptical about what changes he'll actually be able to make, all things considered.

Funny that she should mention change...

We cut to Sally's office and Thomas is there, sporting a shorter cut. I like it.

He's showing Sally a rack of decidedly more conservative clothes and she admires them, calling them "beautiful."

He tells her they're her's - if she wants them.

Sally: "For me?"

Thomas: "They're not your usual style, I know. They're a little...restrained."

Sally takes a closer look: "Yeah...and a little pricier. Look at this fabric!"

Thomas tells her to think of it as marketing the new SF, telling her "You are a high-powered fashion executive. The most talked-about brand in the industry. When you walk onto Il Giardino wearing this (gestures to a jacket), everyone will know you are a force to be reckoned with."

Sally eyes him warily, not so sure.

Sally.jpg.f544b6bf471dbe7d00bd2144478f6328.jpg

Sally echoes "Il Giardino? Are we going to lunch?"

Thomas: "With my sister." Sally looks like she just lost her appetite. Can't blame her.

She sits back at her desk: "Breaking bread with the Princess. Should be fun."

Thomas, holding up an entire outfit he's apparently picked out for her, "One step at a time."

Sally tells him she would love it if they could all get along as she doesn't want to get in between him and his family.

Thomas says he knows that Steffy will see that today but Sally reminds him Rome wasn't built over appetizers.

She stands then and honestly, if they cut off the black and white polka dot sleeves, her outfit would be perfect for an executive.

Thomas: "I love your style and I'm not trying to change you. It's just that-"

Sally: "Thomas, you don't have to explain self-promotion to a Spectra." She crosses to him. "People need to see that we're reinventing the brand." And I love that this isn't some Henry Higgins Pygmalion schlock where Thomas is going to transform her BS. It's all about the business and she respects that.

She takes the clothes from him.

Sally: "I'll be right back..." She pauses to give him a sultry look and saucy smile. "Unless you want me to change right here?"

Thomas.jpg.db03001dc8d8d720c9636b2df48b59b7.jpg

Thomas: "We would never make it to the restaurant on time."

Sally's smiles and I'm surprised my screen didn't burst into flames, the looks they were giving each other.

593e9508bf39e_Sally2.jpg.ccfa75d95b8c6d12683ec9195763ca1a.jpg

She looks as if she's going to turn and walk out (to change, presumably) but he's not letting her go without a kiss.

Tally.jpg.d54a4b7f4db3b20022228819a01ac0f9.jpg

I absolutely adore these two.

She reappears a few minutes later and she's professional yet sexy (without being sleazy - you listening, Fauxdi?).

593e95ef82c36_Sally3.jpg.f506743b9b62fcf855e1f1c63a67bb0b.jpg

Thomas lights up when he sees her "make-under": "It's still you." Sally is glad that he likes it and he kisses her again to show her just how much.

Sally: "Wait til the Princess gets a load of this." 

Thomas admits he has no idea what to expect but asks her to skip the tiramisu. She wrinkles her nose and rolls her eyes. Yes, it's adorable and he can't stop himself from kissing her again.

Later, we see that Steffy and Liam have arrived at the restaurant and Steffy snots that Liam should order an entire bottle of wine (for her) versus just a glass.

Sally is visibly nervous as she and Thomas approach the table. I find it all kinds of awesome that Sally looks like the young professional businesswoman she is while Puffy looks like a stripper pole away from being a streetwalker (TM @RuntheTable). 

They are barely seated when Steffy announces that Thomas belongs back at FC. So much for making nice for her brother's sake.

Group.jpg.d93459877f3cc5925b6a2805316dc0f9.jpg

Liam tries to make pleasant conversation but Puffy is as pleasant as you can imagine.

Sally tries to make amends, apologizing for stealing from FC: "I understand why you don't trust me, after all of the stunts I pulled. I'm trying to make amends but you should never, ever question how I feel about your brother...how grateful I am for his love and his generosity and his unbelievable forgiveness. I have so much respect for him as a designer....as a person...and...as a man." She takes a moment to look at Thomas. "We're damn lucky to have him over at Spectra and I'm extremely lucky to have him in my life."

Liam seems impressed and gives Puffy a look. When faced with that speech, Puffy just sighs but at least keeps her trap shut. For once.

Tally share a look and it's as if they are the only two people in the world.

593e9988754be_Tally2.jpg.f5c521135e412279078e26aec04a01a7.jpg

It's always such a pleasure to recap Tally episodes.

But there's even more action going on today.

We cut to the Forrester mansion. Quinn is being comforted by Eric and she fills him, as well as Wyatt, in on recent events, naming Katie as the shooter.

593e9da295cdf_Quinn1.jpg.71fd9e161f4bcf68339607bce433934e.jpg

Ridge, downplaying events as always, "She was just trying to intimidate you."

Eric is all WTF? and asks, "Why would Katie want to do that?"

Why indeed.

Eric is furious and tells Ridge to keep an eye on Quinn (well, isn't that convenient?) as he leaves to get to the bottom of things.

A squirmy Katie is being questioned  at her place by Lt Hot Dog.

Katie.jpg.2322b1d9e9d1ddd678ce46244f430c5f.jpg

But she keeps up the poker face, telling Lt HD: "You can't possibly believe I would shoot at Quinn." 

He reminds her of her pointing a gun at Quinn at FC and then tells her the trajectory of the bullet shot at Quinn came from her direction. Dun dun dun!

Katie is insistent that she had nothing to do with it. She agrees to join him at the police station if that will help clear her name.

Once at the station, Lt HD is more professional than what we've usually seen him. Nary a hot dog in sight. 

He doesn't shine a light in Katie's eyes but he does lean pretty pointedly across his desk and asks her straight out: "Did you shoot that gun?"

Katie: "That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!"

Lt HD: "Then you won't mind taking a gunshot residue test."

The technician arrives within seconds sporting a spotless white coat.

Katie nervously clasps her hands in her lap. Ah, show, keep on with the red herrings...

Her hands and sleeves are swabbed.

593ea8dce7290_Katie2.jpg.3da38a57b70ff5b36463d945c0103e55.jpg

They are still sitting there, awaiting the results that Lt HD assures her "won't take long," when Eric arrives.

Katie, stunned, "ERIC!?!"

Eric: "I've been told what happened."

Lt HD: "How's your wife doing?"

Eric: "She's upset." He asks to speak to Katie alone but she insists that whatever he has to say, he can say in front of the detective. She has nothing to hide. Ballsy of her.

Eric sighs, recalling their long friendship, how much he admires and respects her, but what he's heard lately...She reciprocates his sentiments and insists that whatever he's been told, it's not true.

He calls her out about Charlie's gun...she chalks it up to being stupid and that she was just trying to turn the tables on Quinn and how she makes people feel intimidated.

Eric cuts to the chase: "Did you try to kill my wife?"

Katie (who has, predictably, turned on the waterworks): "No! This is totally insane. I can't believe I'm here. I don't like her and I don't trust her, but I would never kill anyone. I would never do anything like that. Someone is out there who tried to kill your wife, okay? Not me. Someone out there wants her dead."

Eric looks skeptical to me.

Eric.jpg.30d8ffa1db7707227890e5fb51db5fe2.jpg

Back at the mansion, an uneasy Wyatt is pacing and vents to Ridge and Quinn: "I can't imagine Katie shooting at anyone. What am I missing?"

He and Ridge step out on the terrace to take another look at where the bullet hit the house.

Quinn grabs her binoculars and they must be pretty good because she can see into Katie's home.

Sheila.jpg.8d6cd116a3207d23761e43af75b38616.jpg

She sees Katie - or is it? - pacing in the living room.

Quinn lowers the binoculars: "Katie, why aren't you in the police station?"

So Quinn does what anyone would do in her situation. She trots right back next door to Katie's.

She opens the door without knocking. How convenient that it's unlocked.

She peers around, not seeing anyone.

Quinn: "Katie? Are you here?"

She spies the telescope and walks towards it, bending down to peer through it when she hears a very dramatic C-R-E-A-K from an adjacent door and sees a woman pass by.

Quinn: "Hey!" 

We don't the woman's face - at first - but we have confirmation of what we already knew - it ain't Katie.

Quinn, catching on, "Who are you?"

We see the back of the woman's head.

593eb851441bf_Sheila2.thumb.jpg.2a26f87181e791fe7d1f6c8d645852d4.jpg

Then she turns...and yes, it is, Original Recipe Sheila played by the amazingly kick-ass Kimberlin Brown. 

593eb8a277b2d_Sheila3.thumb.jpg.7c4fb21d0aeea6916c67e72fc652fe65.jpg

From what I've read thus far, I think I'm probably in the minority but I love Sheila (but only KB's version, not that stupid AW MS gets to play her crap). Because she is just so deliciously bad and what wonderful karma for Quinn. Plus, so long as I keep my Brill and my Tally, I can deal with what is probably some summer stunt-casting.

Sheila answers, her trademark cobra voice a whisper: "Sheila..."

Her stare, her answer, stops Quinn cold and she looks like a scared little girl (although there's a tiny part of her that is thinking, dammit, Katie was telling the truth!)

593eb968773e1_Quinn4.thumb.jpg.a458d9e5a9d21ae43bf6596f06c95102.jpg

Watching Sheila watch Quinn, all I can think is, Quinn honey, you have more than met your match because while you may have READ the book on all things evil, Sheila? Wrote every damn word. 

• Love 18

Thanks for the recap, CountryGirl!

I'll start by saying that I really need the writers to be a little more original when it comes to Sally 2.0's dialogue.  Original Recipe Sally often referred to Stephanie as "the Queen"--sometimes reverently and sometimes with a sarcastic bite.  Now, they have her mini-me practically parroting the same nonsense by calling Stripperella "Princess."  Child, please.  Grandma Stephanie was nothing but a thug in expensive pantsuits and pearls and her namesake is nothing more than a self-important heifer anxious to show off her new "assets."  Sally should be downright offended that she made the effort while this trick sitting across the table is trying to out-Kartrashian Kim and the rest of her trashy klan.  The first words out of Sally's mouth when she gets into the car should be, "Thomas I love you but don't ask me to do any shit like this again."

I'm confused as to why Princess Sourpuss didn't have enough sense not to agree to a gun residue test without her lawyer present.  It's not as if she doesn't have the means to pay for one.  I also thought it was unrealistic to allow Eric to speak to the "person of interest" while she was still being interviewed by Det. Ballpark Franks.  I also found Eric's lack of response to Katie's declaration that she didn't trust Quinn rather surprising.  Shouldn't the follow-up question to that be, "Why?"

I can't wait until Wyatt--or someone--figures out why Ridge-pen is working overtime trying to minimize his former fiancee's behavior.

As for the big reveal about Sheila.  Le sighhhhhh...I agree with the person upthread who said that her reappearances have diminishing returns.  As dreadful as that whole doppelganger mess was on Y&R, I took small comfort in knowing that she was finally gone.  I've lost track of the number of illegitimate spawn she has and I vaguely recall the last time she was on B&B, she was obsessed with Eric and attempted to pimp her child, Mary/Erica out to Rick.  And, of course, she shot Taylor/Vampira and Brooke without the awareness that although she was gunning for Amber, bullets don't exactly have people's names on them.  I'll take a wait-and-see attitude but I just hope that Sheila doesn't end up eating the show at the expense of the storylines that I'm truly interested in.

• Love 10

I want to know where is Will during all of this? Is it in the middle of the school day? We know he's not with Bill so where is Will?

What's going to happen is if Katie does tell Eric about Ridge & Quinn, he's not going to believe it because she's pulled guns on Quinn, etc.  Brooke will have to clear it up for Eric, if Ridge/Quinn don't come clean first (and they won't).

• Love 7
2 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

I also found Eric's lack of response to Katie's declaration that she didn't trust Quinn rather surprising.  Shouldn't the follow-up question to that be, "Why?"

Everybody who had a problem with Eric marrying Quinn told Eric that it was because she couldn't be trusted.  Katie saying it shouldn't really come as a shock to him, so his non-reaction really didn't bother me.

1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

I want to know where is Will during all of this?

I've been wondering the same thing.  I also wondered why, when Katie pulled the gun on Quinn at FC, Quinn or Ridge didn't say something like "If you do this you'll go to jail & you won't be around to see Will grow up."  Unless Will is rapidly aging at school :)

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Unless Will is rapidly aging at school :)

Well, RJ does need a rival for Coco.  And Y&R just aged up Charlie and Maddie from 6 year olds to 16 overnight so it is possible.

Will and RJ are cousins whose fathers detest each other so it could be good drama.

Also can you imagine Bill parenting a teen? Not that Liam and Wyatt act their age or anything.

• Love 6

Steffy has a trail of broken hearts but Sally is the bad person. Thomas has the reputation of a heartbreaker so I would imagine it would be the other way around. 

Has Eric ever married a wallflower?  

• Love 6

I must say that John McCook (in the flashbacks) looked amazing back in the day. He really had Mattenee Idol looks. There was nothing better back in the day on Y&R & B&B when Sheila was in town. Kimberlin Brown was beyond crazy as Shelia. She literally scared the daylights out of me. Then all the sudden she was written out. I sort of remember it was after she went on maternity leave and the storyline shifted away from crazy Sheila. I'm not sure who was writing at that time but Sheila just wasn't the same again. It also may have been due to the infighting between Brown & Hunter Tylo. Their feud was TMZ worthy back then before there was even a TMZ. LOL!!!

• Love 7

"I said. PUT. IT. DOWN!" She's ba-a-a-a-ck!!  Whoo! Hoo! 

I hope for Katie's sake that she doesn't get on the wrong end of the fireplace poker with Sheila. We've seen that before.

My thoughts ... Why waste Sheila on Katie or Quinn? I'd let her off the leash and go full-blown on Steffy. Sheila has plenty of axes to grind still with Stephanie Sr., so go for it by proxy!

So did JMW get a boob job? They were sitting up pretty unnaturally high and squished together in that tank top. Oddly, though, I thought that dusty rose color worked on her, especially paired with her blusher. I'm so used to seeing Steffy in harsh clothing in black and gray that it was shocking to see her in something sort of feminine.

Kimberlin Brown looks really good. If she's had anything done it's very subtle, although it looked like her trademark widow's peak was missing, but maybe it was due to a wig, hair part, etc.  I read this book written by Hunter Tylo ages ago and she went into a lot of detail about her relationship with KB. I think that what happened was that KB and her husband took Michael Tylo's side in his split from Hunter and that caused the rift. They did crazy stuff like one of the women hired a huge man (maybe ex-NFL??) as a bodyguard to take on the B&B set. In retaliation, the other one hired midget. It's a crazy book.  Lots and lots of drinking and fighting.

• Love 10

Yes @grisgris! I wish Sheila would set her sights on killing Steffy!!  What a vile bitch she is, do they want us to hate her even more? STFU about Sally! 

Honestly, I am sooo looking forward to Thomas and Sally having super success!!! They are too cute, I kind of hope they are really dating! ❤️

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Cindylou said:

ok how is this?  Sheila was living well outside of the Country, and was married to a wealthy guy named Motamayor......  She's back for her Bling!!!!

That would be an excellent way to address that issue! 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 6/12/2017 at 8:57 AM, CountryGirl said:

Watching Sheila watch Quinn, all I can think is, Quinn honey, you have more than met your match because while you may have READ the book on all things evil, Sheila? Wrote every damn word. 

Amen to this.

Among other things, Quinn needs a formidable enemy. Katie is too much a self victim, I have no fucks to give about what she did to Steffy and before "Adam" became her destiny I was over her fighting her son's battles no matter what kind of an ass Liam is with women.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Among other things, Quinn needs a formidable enemy. Katie is too much a self victim, I have no fuck's yo give about what she did to Steffy and before "Adam" became her destiny I was over her fighting her son's battles no matter what kind of an ass Liam is with women.

my thoughts exactly.  Do we wanna take bets on when Sheila will try to seduce Ridge in order to out him and Quinn?  and I wonder how $Bill will interact with her.......    I still think she needs to tell Quinn she wants her Diamond back.

• Love 1

I heard Sheila was back, so I watched back-to-back Friday and Monday episodes.  I love Kimberlin Brown, her arched eyebrow and the energy she brings to a lackluster show.  I especially loved the [paraphrasing] 'there's been all these lies and stories about me', subtly throwing shade at Y&R's many Shelia/Not Sheila storylines.

• Love 3

Well, my, my, my; color me shocked that I am not nearly as butt hurt as I anticipated with Sheila’s return. Right off the bat I am glad that Eric is in the loop, although he doesn’t realize who Quinn is talking about, and that Sheila revealed herself to Katie. I was so dreading the age old soap tropes of people not telling and the bad guy living on the fringes, with no one knowing they are there. But I am confused about Sheila’s motivations. I automatically assumed she was the shooter, and was trying to set Katie up. But that makes no sense because there is no way Sheila could know what has been shaking out between Quinn/Ridge/Brooke/Eric/Katie. I believe Sheila is a red herring, and still think our shooter is Ivy. So why is Sheila back? There are only a few remaining that Sheila has issues with; Eric, Brooke and Ridge. It scares me a little that Brooke has finally found her happiness and Sheila turns up terrorizing her little sister. I wonder if Katie will make it out of her house alive or if she will “disappear” replacing Brooke’s happiness with fear and confusion. The old clips of Sheila and Eric were all kinds of awesome. For me, that was the best time of the show. There was so much going on; Sheila and Stephanie, Ridge and Taylor, Brooke and everyone after taking over FC’s, Spectra, Lauren Fenmore. Man, just good times all around.

Oh Steffy, you are such a cow. Just STFU. All the crap you pulled to get Liam, the most recent being Wyatt, and you grandstanding about him or his Mommy, who is almost your fucking BFF now. So far, Sally has made one mistake, and she is owning it like nobody’s business. When have you ever owned your shit? Like I said; STFU. Heifer.

A new Sally and a new Spectra Logo. Looks like my Tally are one their way.

• Love 10
(edited)

I am thrilled to see the return of Sheila.  She always made the show more interesting.  Happy to see that Kimberlin Brown is back in the role.  I loathed Michelle Staphinfection, so I was irritated when they also gave the her the role of the iconic Sheila via plastic surgery in an obvious Emmy bait move.  But somebody please remind me... I thought Sheila had a friend named... Sugar?  Who also got plastic surgery to look like Sheila.  And then Sheila got plastic surgery to look like Sugar, and the body they found dead in the jail was actually Sugar?  Sugar was played by the actress who played Janet From Another Planet on "All My Children".  I can't remember what happened with the Sheila/Sugar thing.  Or Sheila showing up with Diana, the baby she claimed was hers and Massimo's.

I didn't watch yesterday's (Monday 6/12) show yet... how are they explaining the plastic surgery to return her face to her original appearance?  Or are they just not even addressing it?

Even if Sheila is only around for "The Summer of Sheila", I am hoping that she actually does major damage.  It's always such a letdown when shows hint at disasters and then nobody dies (I'm looking at you, Y&R's "Out of Our Asses" storyline).  Frankly, I want her to kill about half of the cast.  I'd contract her to kill Steffy, Liam, Ridge, Katie, Zzzzzzzzzende, Shirley, the simpering man assistant at Spectra, RJ.  Let's cut some costs here people!

If they're going to bring back old characters, why not bring back others every once in a while to remind us that they are still alive.  I'd love to see what is going on with Felicia (can never remember if she is in Europe or if she is "in town" but just unseen), Bridget, Jackie, Owen.  And above all, Donna.  Jennifer Gareis was pretty much the lead actress at one point when Donna was married to Eric, then just pretty much disappeared.  I don't think the show is even pretending anymore that Donna is still around (the nameplate on the desk, talking out the open office door "Donna, hold my calls").

On 6/10/2017 at 11:18 AM, RuntheTable said:

I’ve never been a big fan of Heather Tom’s acting. She only shines when she is having meltdowns, and is raging, and making accusations, and telling everyone else how they are terrible, horrible, and despicable people. But she was really, really, good in those scenes with Lt. HotDog, who apparently woke up and realized there might be a little somethin, somethin going on with The Good Logan Sister. And Eric showing up was just the icing on the cake. Maybe Katie will now see that Eric is not the least bit interested in her as a romantic partner, but only as a father figure. I am very excited to see what that conversation turns out to be.

I agree.  I loathe Chipmunk Cheeks.  I think she is wildly overrated.  She does well because she always gets written these over-the-top crying hysterical raging scenes.  Other than that I think she's very average.  But I did think her surprise and shock at the police station was well done.  I am very thankful that they didn't give the part of Sheila to her.  I could see them trying to claim that Sheila got plastic surgery again, only now to look like Katie (which would have been inexplicable, I think, because I'm not sure if Sheila ever crossed paths with Katie?  My knowledge of the show only goes back 15 years.)  I could see Chipmunk Cheeks overacting her way to another Emmy as a vengeful Sheila and innocent Katie dual role.  Dodged a bullet.

Edited by blackwing
  • Love 6

Recap for Mon. 6/12/17:

Let's kick things off with Tally and their lunch guest from hell. You know, the one who is NOT named Liam.

Group.jpg.96adf2b4179ba2905afd498605324dab.jpg

Sally tells Fauxdi she understands why she's skeptical given she stole from her family and from her: "I cost FC a boatload of money. If there were an award for the biggest screw-up, I would win." Even Steffy has to laugh at that. "But," Sally adds, "that was the old Sally.  The new Sally is all about learning from her mistakes and never making them again."

Immediately, Liam places his hand on Steffy's back, sensing she's about to say something snarky. 

She delivers: "Nice speech...if it's true."

Thomas, annoyed, "Steff!"

Sally: "It wasn't a speech. Like I said, I've made mistakes, but I'm bound and determined not to make another one with your brother. He means to much to me." She and Thomas share a look.

Steffy: "To you...and to SF." Heifer is too good a word for you.

Sally bites her tongue, showing more far more restraint than I would have.

Liam, playing with his wine glass: "We could discuss something safer...like politics." LMAO!

Thomas isn't going to be swayed and he goes on the warpath, clearly pissed that at Steffy's insinuations that Sally is using him. He tells  her that he decided to invest in SF - on his own - and go to work there - on his own. 

Steffy's response is to guzzle more wine. Careful or you're going to turn into your burning down the beach house on purpose mother.

Sally chimes in that Thomas will take SF further than she ever dreamed.

Steffy: "My point exactly."

Liam looks like he would like to disappear right about now.

He makes a comment about it being good to air their concerns but inquires as to where the check is already. 

Thomas: "I think before we get the check, we should order some tiramisu, right, Steff?" He shoots a glance at his sister and grins like the Cheshire cat and I freaking love it.

Later, as lunch is (mercifully for Thomas, Sally, and Liam) winding down, Thomas quips: "What do you know? We made it through a meal, no food fights. No ugly scenes and I think we're making progress."

Liam agrees and even offers to host a barbecue at the beach house. 

Steffy pats him dismissively saying, "Yeah, we made it through a meal but my guard is still up."

Could she be any more insufferable? Also - free Liam.

She insists she just doesn't want to see her brother heartbroken. He's a big boy, he can fend for himself.

Sally insists she won't hurt him but Steffy snots "you say that now..."

Liam, the peacemaker, interjects that Steffy's just being protective. 

Thomas tells his sister he appreciates her concern from him and that it's going to be weird going to SF vs FC but is firm when he says: "I am carving out a new life for myself. Not only did I make an investment in Spectra but I made an investment in this woman right here." He looks at Sally who is quietly taking this in. She looks up at him and everything she feels for him is written all over her face.

Steffy just sighs in response.

Later, Steffy and Liam are cannodling at FC and Liam tells her that he's proud of her. For what? Being a not completely vile person at lunch? Lowered expectations,  indeed.

She praises - herself - in this annoying little baby voice.

Liam comments on how much Sally seems to care and I'm sure Steffy loves his admiring tone. He reminds her that Thomas seems very happy, which is a good thing.

At SF, Thomas tells Sally how impressed he was with how she handled his sister and how much he appreciates what she said.

Sally remarks on how important he's become in her life: "It's not just words, Thomas...I really do love you."

Thomas grins, "I really do, too."

He pulls her close and kisses her.

He then grabs a sketchpad and tells her he has something to show her.

She teases that he might want to lock the door first. Naughty girl.

He asks her to keep an open mind, then shows her a new logo he designed for SFs. I like the clean lines and updated look (much more on point than the old 80s turquoise and pink flamingo-esque logo).

Sallly smiles, clearly liking it.

Thomas: "This time next year, we will be the comeback story of all comeback stories and the best part? We'll have done it together. You and me...laughing...loving. Whaddaya say? You with me?"

Sally: "Am I with you?" She laughs then kisses him, giving him the response he was hoping for. "I am so with you, Bucko. In every way!"

Thomas: "Good!" He picks her up and twirls her around as they laugh and kiss...and one of the things I love most about Tally is their ability to not take everything so seriously and be able to laugh together. 

Over at the police station, a tearful Katie sputters to Eric: "I can't believe I have to defend myself...to you! I'm not a violent person. No matter how frustrated I get."

Lt Hot Dog helpfully mentions that everyone has a breaking point and that maybe this was Katie's.

She wheels around to face him as visibly Eric cringes.

Katie.jpg.52a421cf06eaa1af6025ca0c02f14fba.jpg

Katie thinks maybe she should call her lawyer if they think she's guilty.

Eric, frustrated, "Quinn is frightened! And I'm frightened for her! Now, we have to get to the bottom of this."

Katie agrees, saying she wants that as much as anyone: "Someone else pulled that trigger. The question is who?"

Who indeed. 

At Katie's house, Quinn assumes Sheila is there to babysit Will, but Sheila corrects her: "I'm an old family friend of the Logans." A nod to her one-time friendship with Brooke.

Sheila: "I'd ask who you are but I already know. You're Quinn Fuller, the woman lucky enough to be married to Eric Forrester.:

Quinn beams at this.

Quinn.jpg.d3d2df60fd2d4115434c5bc56b8c2b7e.jpg

Back at the police station, Eric tells Katie he doesn't want to believe she had anything to do with the shooting, but he's concerned about recent circumstances, namely, her pulling a gun on Quinn at the office. He at last has the good grace to admit he should have spoken to her (re the firing) instead of Quinn.

Sensing she's on shaky ground, Katie is quick to apologize, calling her actions "so stupid."

She talks about how much she regrets what she did, but continues to protest her innocence. She rails at Lt HD that the police are wasting time, questioning her, when the real culprit is still out there.

Back at Katie's, Quinn is curious to know how Sheila knows Eric. Sheila demurs, saying everyone knows the legendary Eric Forrester.

Sheila asks if she should tell Katie she stopped by.

Quinn: "Tell her whatever you want...I couldn't care less."

Sheila, as quick on the uptake as always, notes: "The two of you don't get along."

Quinn says it's a long story and that she needs to get going.

Sheila: "Well, perhaps I'll get another shot." Ooohhhhh....

Quinn: "What?"

Sheila, with a smile, "To get to know you better."

Quinn stands there, blinking, not quite sure what to make of her.

Sheila adds: "Or not."

Sheila.jpg.9c833c5e7e3d70c033ea094731641e9b.jpg

The infamous smile I remember and I have to say KB looks gorgeous. It's like she's been frozen in a time capsule all these years. I also love her auburn hair color.

Quinn gives a quick smile then leaves with Sheila staring a hole through the front door.

Back at the police station, Eric reveals that he's convinced Katie is not the shooter and she sighs in relief.

Conveniently, the forensics tech comes in then with the gunpowder residue results, which are negative. I could object here that the results don't really prove Katie isn't the shooter because the shooter had gloves on and could have changed clothes/showered, etc. clothing, but since we know it's 99.9% for sure that it was Sheila, who cares about such details. 

Lt HD advises them to beef up their security, indicating the shooter could be long gone but it's just as likely they could be close by, waiting to try again.

We get a brief shot of Sheila, peering through Katie's telescope at the empty Forrester mansion terrace.

Later, Eric arrives home and is upset to see that Wyatt and Ridge have left her alone, but she insists she's fine.

He fills her in on Katie not being the shooter, given the forensics results. 

Quinn: "So they cleared her?" You can tell she wants to add "dammit!" to that sentence. But she quickly realizes what it really means is that there is still someone out there who wants her dead.

Eric assures her he won't let anything happen to her.

Quinn confesses that she spied on Katie's house and thought she saw her at home, instead of at the station, and went over to confront her, but it wasn't her.

Katie is back home and throws her purse down in frustration.

She walks toward the telescope to resume her daily hobby.

Sheila (offscreen): "Hello Katie."

Katie jumps in shock, gasping and covering her face as Sheila comes into view.

593fe7c705220_Katie2.jpg.031ea10d658c8201c3ae59d382889ed7.jpg

Katie exclaims: "Oh my God!"

Back at the mansion, Quinn and Eric are discussing recent events and sipping martinis.

Eric comments that maybe he should call and check on Katie and Quinn is WTF and hell to the no on that point.

She says her friend Sheila is with her, so she isn't alone.

Quinn: "You were married to a woman named Sheila, weren't you?"

Eric nods, taking a drink: "Yes...Sheila Carter."

Quinn comments that he's never talked about her, there aren't any pictures of her or momentos or anything to show she ever existed.

Eric sums up the reasoning for that: "She was trouble."

Back at Katie's, Sheila tells Katie she didn't mean to startle her and I had to laugh at her trying to make casual conversation, complimenting the house, the decor.

Katie is furious but fearful: "What are you doing here, Sheila?" IIRC, Katie never actually met Sheila, right? She just knows what Brooke has shared, presumably.

Sheila is sure Katie is curious as to what she's doing in LA.

Katie: "We all thought-"

Sheila: "That I was dead? Well...I'm not." That line made me crack up. "Clearly I'm not...there were all these crazy stories out there, about my whereabouts, my identity." And I'm choosing to interpret that last bit as acknowledgment that the whole storyline of Sheila having plastic surgery to look like Y&R's Phyllis was a bunch of bunk and that it wasn't her (Sugar, her cell mate, perhaps). 

Sheila: "Just crazy stories but I'm here now. I'm here in the flesh."

Katie, taking a defensive posture, arms crossed, eyes wary, "Okay...that still doesn't explain what you're doing in my home."

593fea27d6d05_Katie3.jpg.bd7e035a6ba9a04979df37617099fd24.jpg

Sheila deflects, asking after Will and Katie's hackles are immediately raised. Sheila says he's a lucky boy, with a beautiful mom and Bill Spencer for a father.

Katie snaps: "Enough! What the hell do you want from me, Sheila?"

Sheila just gives her one of her enigmatic looks.

Back at the mansion, Quinn echoes Eric's "trouble" comment: "Trouble? Like me?" And casually sips her drink as if she never tried to kill Ivy or Liam (more than once) or Deacon or probably did kill Mr. Montemayor. 

Eric, smiling at her: "No, not like you. You're good trouble." Dafuq?

He talks about how dangerous Sheila was but Quinn interjects that he must have loved her since he married her. Eric says he didn't know the real her. And yet he does know the real Quinn and clearly doesn't care.

Eric talks about how the family didn't support the marriage, Ridge, most of all, and my, my the parallels to his current marriage.

Quinn, projecting her own situation onto Eric's history, insists there must have been some good times.

Eric agrees there were and we see flashbacks of his first meeting with Sheila and damn, Eric looked GOOOOD.

593fec0e56ad0_Sheila2.jpg.60298811ff794edfe7ad7be345d55b68.jpg

Eric.jpg.34fa321dc9dbc1326c968841e8872cf4.jpg

He recalls them slow-dancing, then when he proposed and a night of decided intimacy.

The memories shift to when things started to unravel.

Eric: "She was dangerous. I'm not even sure if she's alive anymore...but Sheila Carter was bad...very bad." Maybe it's just me, but I could have sworn I saw a hint of Eric being turned on, remembering her and her wicked, wicked ways.

At Katie's, Sheila apologizes and says she shouldn't have returned like this.

Katie: "No, you shouldn't have. Not after what you did to people I love."

Sheila insists she's done her time and she moves to approach Katie, who darts away. Sheila brings up the telescope again and the fact that it's pointing at Eric's home and Katie defends this, telling her shots were fired (well, one shot) at the mansion and someone tried to kill Quinn.

Sheila: "His new wife."

Katie tells her the shots came from this direction and insinuates Sheila is the shooter.

Katie: "You did it, didn't you? You're back to finish what you started!" She grabs for a poker off the fireplace.

Sheila: "Put it down."

Katie yells: "Don't come any closer." She brandishes the poker like a weapon.

593feeab8bea9_Katie4.jpg.f8ae24ddd7794f2145ee98334ccb3d4d.jpg

Sheila, the deadly cobra voice back: "I said...PUT...IT...DOWN."

593feeb2a3d9d_Sheila3.jpg.ef6fffff301d50932737bb2abdb4cb1e.jpg

I wouldn't fuck with Sheila if I were you, Katie. She will eat you like a midday snack.

• Love 11
(edited)
24 minutes ago, blackwing said:

I didn't watch yesterday's (Monday 6/12) show yet... how are they explaining the plastic surgery to return her face to her original appearance?  Or are they just not even addressing it?

Sheila said on Monday's episode, something to the effect of 'don't believe all the lies and stories you've heard about my absence'.  I took that to say 'all that crazy shit on Y&R has nothing to do with what's going on at B&B'.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

"It's not just words, Thomas...I really do love you."

Too bad she didn't add "but if you ever do this to me again you're a dead man" :)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Back at the mansion, Quinn echoes Eric's "trouble" comment: "Trouble? Like me?" And casually sips her drink as if she never tried to kill Ivy or Liam (more than once) or Deacon or probably did kill Mr. Montemayor. 

Eric, smiling at her: "No, not like you. You're good trouble." Dafuq?

Thank.you.

Quinn played at being on Sheila's level and even though she didn't reach those heights in insanity, she did deliver quite a bit destruction that people continue to overlook.

Good kind of trouble my fanny. Maybe for YOU , Eric.

John McCook has to be tickled pink. First Queric takes off last year and Eric becomes front and center and roaring back and then they bring back another past love that's bringing him back to the fore for Summer 2017. No wonder they gave Eric a rest these past few weeks as he's going to be played hard core again this summer.

• Love 13

I love that the vets are being played front and center and especially love that it looks like the ladies are going to rule the summer (namely, Quinn, Sheila, and Katie, but hopefully Brooke is in the mix, too, and Sally).

And even if you hate Sheila (which I obviously don't, at worst, it's love to hate), the more she's on, the less time there is for the Ambien duo, Slouchey, Charlie or Pam and her damn lemon bars and possibly less Fauxdi. 

Win-win in my book.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Cindylou said:

my thoughts exactly.  Do we wanna take bets on when Sheila will try to seduce Ridge in order to out him and Quinn?  and I wonder how $Bill will interact with her.......    I still think she needs to tell Quinn she wants her Diamond back.

Sheila looks too old for Ridge's taste!

It's going to be a long summer if we have many more 'Oh my God, Sheila', 'Yeah, I'm not dead.' scenes.  I know it's a soap opera but the show is still based on Planet Earth.  It's impossible for me to believe that anyone who knew Sheila wouldn't spend time having a conversation.  They would run for the nearest exit, screaming at the top of their lungs.  I honestly don't see how bringing Sheila back is anything but a ratings grab.  The show already has a crazy woman who has killed people with Quinn.  Is Sheila supposed to prove that Quinn REALLY REALLY has changed?  Or are we being set up for a 'battle of the psycho bitches'?  Either way, it sounds tiresome.

Speaking of tiresome, how much longer is Sally going to have to swallow Fauxdi's shit?  Even Liam, Fauxdi's 'twue wuv, 4eva' looked embarrassed at lunch.  Now that he isn't devoting all of his time to 'winning' Steffy, he's realized that she's not much of a prize.  And when is Sally going to put her foot down and say, 'I'm a Spectra and this is who we are!' to Thomas.  New look, new logo.  He only invested $100,000; he didn't donate a kidney.

• Love 8

Forgive me, but I've been away at times.  I gather that "Fauxdi" = Steffy, but what's the derivation of this nickname?  Fake something but I'm not getting the "di" part.  I think we mostly used to call her Puffy?  For whatever it was she did to her face and lips.  What were some of the other nicknames for her?  Also, who is "Slouchey"?

• Love 3
(edited)
11 minutes ago, blackwing said:

Forgive me, but I've been away at times.  I gather that "Fauxdi" = Steffy, but what's the derivation of this nickname?  Fake something but I'm not getting the "di" part.  I think we mostly used to call her Puffy?  For whatever it was she did to her face and lips.  What were some of the other nicknames for her?  Also, who is "Slouchey"?

Fauxdi is short for Fauxdiloks, the nickname I created for Steffy aka Puffy because of her awful extensions. @grisgris has a fantastic nickname for Steffy - FGC - Fool's Gold Cooter.

Slouchey is RJ but I can't take credit for that one.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 3

I was dead wrong with my prediction that Quinn & Sheila are sisters, but I've come here with a giant grain of salt to throw another theory out there.  TK (at least IMO) is a disaster as Ridge...I'm thinking there's a chance Ridge will get himself killed protecting Quinn from Sheila, and this is how Eric will find out about the "nothing" that has been going on between them.

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

@grisgris has a fantastic nickname for Steffy - FGC - Fool's Gold Cooter.

Hoooo that's cold. Apt, but cold. Seriously, can't stop laughing at this.

6 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I'm thinking there's a chance Ridge will get himself killed protecting Quinn from Sheila

I feel like we're going to get some kind of reenactment of the shooting of Taylor and Brooke with Steffy subbed in for Taylor. Too bad Hope isn't onscreen as well as you'd then be able to have her as the Brooke stand-in.

Ridge won't die, he'd get shot over Quinn but he wouldn't die. It'd just launch the Quinn realizes Ridge's feelings are true since he nearly died for her and blah blah blah...'Quidgecakes Density' blah blah blah. Sheila's return has to somehow pull Steffy in since she's the center of the universe. Or at least thinks she is.

If they really wanted to tie things together, Sheila's baby snatching/Brooke hatred obsession should work against her when lil Lizzie suddenly goes missing and everyone thinks Sheila did it when it ends up being Nicole. No one believes Sheila didn't do it and Nicole is long gone/on the run having left L.A. to start over because 'it's too hard to be around Maya and Lizzie.'

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Brooke hatred obsession

I wasn't watching when Sheila was around the 1st time, but she hated Brooke?  I thought they were friends.  Were they friends & it turned to hatred?  Or was Sheila duping Brooke the whole time?

I forget the full story, but basically their friendship was on the rocks after Brooke found out all the crap she pulled and once Sheila realized Brooke no longer wanted to be friends, she had no use for her.  Sheila was holding Eric and Taylor hostage when Brooke came in. Sheila was aiming to shoot Brooke but a struggle happened and Taylor caught the bullet.  Taylor actually saved Brooke's life!

Damn, they all looked so pretty back then.

• Love 8

Thanks for posting that clip!  The slow motion is hilarious.  Hunter Tylo was so beautiful, what a shame she felt the need to ruin her face.  I was chuckling at the "hero music" that kicks in when Eric reaches for the gun.  And I had forgotten how likeable Taylor used to be.  I remember when the writing wasn't so one-sided, they seemed to write that Ridge genuinely was torn between Taylor and Brooke and would just ping pong between them.  Then for some reason after the second time she came back from the dead, around the mid to late 00s I feel they started writing Taylor as more of a harridan and a joke.  Who could forget her whatever-it-was with the character played by Lorenzo Lame-ass and her drunk dancing and "I'm TAYLOR HAYES" and killing Darla?

Speaking of death... was Ally hitting her head on a rock the last death on this show?  Several years ago?  It's about high time there is another major death.  I feel like soap operas used to regularly have deaths (and the inevitable back-from-the-dead) a lot more than they do now.  We need more deaths on this show.  This Summer of Sheila better have a decent payoff.

Not that I'm complaining, but whatever happened to Sasha?  Less Sasha means less Zzzzzzzzzzende so anything that minimises the appearances of Zzzzzzzzzzzende should be a good thing, but is she another character that just disappeared without explanation?  And whatever happened to Caroline?  Her marriage to Ridge ended when it was revealed that Thomas is the father.  Where'd she go, and what happened to the baby?  Why does Thomas never think about his baby?  Is this baby in the mysterious baby phantom zone that also seems to house Jack (Crap Wagner's petri dish baby that used Brooke's egg instead of Taylor's, that Brooke got custody of when Crap Wagner went sailing around the world indefinitely) and Will?

• Love 3

Sheila is before my time but it seams that Quinn is a Girl Scout next to Quinn.  Sheila must have hurt Eric pretty bad or he suddenly grew a backbone to stand up her instead of caving in.  

Water is definitely not under the bridge with first Brooke shaking her tail feathers and telling Ridge he can't touch this and than she shot him down for caring about someone taking a shot at his step mom. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I love that the vets are being played front and center and especially love that it looks like the ladies are going to rule the summer (namely, Quinn, Sheila, and Katie, but hopefully Brooke is in the mix, too, and Sally).

And even if you hate Sheila (which I obviously don't, at worst, it's love to hate), the more she's on, the less time there is for the Ambien duo, Slouchey, Charlie or Pam and her damn lemon bars and possibly less Fauxdi. 

Win-win in my book.

Yes let's get the boring characters and bad actors on the sidelines - this show is too spicy, short, and aesthetically pleasing to waste time on them. 

• Love 6
(edited)

It was nice to see Kimberlin Brown up to her old tricks, but that's the problem in my opinion.  Sheila's shtick is really old.  The show veterans already have good story lines to work on, they don't need Sheila.  I think the only way they could possibly make Sheila's return interesting is that she really has been rehabilitated.  If Sheila really had changed and was looking for a new start and a new life (although why she'd choose to return to LA makes no fucking sense) but isn't given a chance.  Maybe the rejection and the hate she receives could drive her mad and she finds herself forced back to her old ways.  In the end, she sacrifices her life for Eric and goes out in a blaze of glory.

3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I forget the full story, but basically their friendship was on the rocks after Brooke found out all the crap she pulled and once Sheila realized Brooke no longer wanted to be friends, she had no use for her.  Sheila was holding Eric and Taylor hostage when Brooke came in. Sheila was aiming to shoot Brooke but a struggle happened and Taylor caught the bullet.  Taylor actually saved Brooke's life!

Damn, they all looked so pretty back then.

I wonder if Hunter Tylo ever looks at clips like this and regrets what she's done to herself.  She was a very beautiful woman and probably still would be if she hadn't butchered her face. 

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 7
On 6/13/2017 at 6:21 AM, Cindylou said:

Would it work, though? They had plenty of beef with one another, even before she shot his wife "dead". I mean, if like to think even this new Ridge hasn't completwly bottomed out yet. 

11 hours ago, Coco Pops 67 said:

I missed the whole story with Caroline becoming pregnant via Thomas...

Did he really do that while she was out cold?

TIIC tried to make it look ambiguous....there was a shot of Thomas' blurry face and the next morning, she wakes up looking horrified. TIIC have spent the last year trying to dig Thomas outta that hole.

16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Sheila is before my time but it seams that Quinn is a Girl Scout next to Quinn.  Sheila must have hurt Eric pretty bad or he suddenly grew a backbone to stand up her instead of caving in.  

To put it very mildly, yes. She's dangerous. 

• Love 1

Recap for Tues. 6/13/17:

We open at Katie's house where she is still brandishing the fireplace poker.

Katie: "Don't come near me! I'm warning you! I'm warning you, Sheila!"

bold-katie-sheila.jpg

Sheila: "But we're just talking. Can you put it down?"

Katie: "Get out of my house!"

Sheila: "Katie, I'm sorry, but I'm not going anywhere." She tells Katie she's not going anywhere until she listens to her. I don't think Katie's in the right frame of mind to listen to anything anyone has to say, least of all Sheila.

Katie: "I don't need to hear anything you have to say, Sheila."

Sheila, frustrated: "Would you please just put that down?"

Katie: "What are you doing in my house? Oh, my God. It was you. You tried to kill Quinn because she's Eric's wife."

Sheila tries a different approach: "Look, I'm sorry. We just got off on the wrong foot."

Katie: "You broke into my house!"

Sheila: "Your window was open." And apparently, the door was unlocked? 

Katie: "That doesn't give you the right to come in and make yourself at home!" Except she did exactly that at Eric's a number of times.

Sheila: "Well, I yelled for you, Katie.  I just thought I would wait."

Katie, cutting to the chase: "What do you want?"

Sheila: "You know, you still look scared, Katie, and you really don't need to be. And for the record, i know nothing about a shooting."

Katie: "Yeah. Well,  you know, I'd love to believe you. But I do know about all those horrible things that you did."

Sheila: "Well, that was a long time ago. I did my time. I'm a different person now."

Katie, asking the obvious question: "Why are you here?"

Sheila: "I want your help."

Katie is surprised: "My help?"

Sheila: "You're reasonable. You're fair-minded. I think, if you vouch for someone, it'll stick." Let me pause a minute to chuckle at the thought of Katie being deemed reasonable or fair-minded. It's like there's some alternate universe version of Katie that I'm not familiar with.

bb-sheila.jpg?auto=compress&crop=faces,t

Katie, stunned: "You want me to vouch for you?!" She eyes her cellphone.

Sheila: "I want you to talk to Eric and the Forresters on my behalf. I want you to start by saying  how friendly and reasonable I've been with you here, that there's been absolutely no trace of the old Sheila. The Forresters were a very big part of my life and I just want to make things right with them. And you can make that happen. So, Katie, what do you say, huh? Help me out?" While Sheila is prattling on, staring off into the distance, Katie surreptitiously texts Eric that Sheila, as in that Sheila, is at her house.

I seriously don't get Sheila (well, the writers here). To my knowledge, the two have never met before now and Katie only knows what's she been told and it ain't good. Of all people, why Katie? It's far-fetched and clunky and if they're going to bring Sheila back (with KB in the role), then they need to do better than this.

Over at the Forrester mansion, Quinn (who has changed from her blue dress into a black and gray blouse and jeans) is trying to figure out who wants her dead if Katie wasn't the shooter.

Quinn.thumb.jpg.3fff1c487a9e1768d1d74d6d2b01895a.jpg

Quinn, trying to wrap her head around the shooter being someone else: "Katie held a gun on me. She wasn't shy about using it. It made sense that she would take the next step  and fire it. You know, when I thought she was avoiding the police, I went up to her house again to confront her, and, well, that was when I met her friend Sheila."

Eric: "Well, Katie's been cleared by the police. They performed this gunshot-residue thing on her and it came back negative. Although it is alarming that she pulled a gun on you."

Quinn: "Clearly the woman hates me."

Eric: "She's hurt and angry that she was fired. Pulling a gun on somebody is unacceptable, but Katie's no killer. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. I've dealt with that kind of a woman before." Dude, you are dealing with that kind of woman now, except this one used a sword and her upper-body strength instead of a gun. To be fair, Sheila's crimes are far worse (that we know of), but to act as if all Quinn did was snatch some cookies or something is ridiculous.

Eric phone chimes then and he sees the text from Katie.

Eric tells his stunned wife that the woman she met was THE Sheila.

Quinn: "That's Sheila Carter?"

Eric: "Yes. And if she's back in the picture, everything's starting to make terrible sense now."

Quinn: "What are you talking about?"

Eric: "She's dangerous. She's killed people. She's been in and out of jail. There's been rumors of identity change. My god. If Sheila is here... then I think we just found our shooter." But what if it's not Sheila? That would be far more interesting.

Eric: "Sheila's with Katie right now. She could be in danger. Look, call Ridge. Get him up here to the house. I don't want you to be alone." And here we go with another opportunity for them to be alone together.

Quinn thinks Eric should call the police but Eric insists he can handle Sheila. He heads off to Katie's.

We cut to SP and let me rub my eyes for a moment, folks. Yes, it's Brill, back from their honeymoon. About damn time!

I don't love the color of Brooke's hair, but it's styled nicely and she looks great in her patterned blouse and blue slacks. Not to mention the glow of pure happiness she's sported ever since she came to her senses and reunited with Bill.

Bill pulls her close and the honeymoon is clearly still going.

Bill-Brooke-post-honeymoon-kiss-BB-JJ-30

Bill, between kisses: "So... how about we just turn this around... and, uh, do it all again? But for like, you know, six months or so?"

Brooke laughs: "It was an amazing honeymoon. But the $ Bill Spencer I know wouldn't loaf around Europe for six whole months." He would for her.

Bill: "Yeah, he would, with you by his side... Wife." See?

Liam and Wyatt come in and Bill pulls a face at being interrupted.

Wyatt is cute as he says, "Oh, kissy, kissy!"

Liam: "You know, guys, the honeymoon was over when you stepped foot in the building." Oh really? Then how come you make out with Fauxdi at FC every chance you get?

Bill scoffs at that: "Neah, honeymooners for life."

Brooke sighs, reluctantly pulling away: "You know, Liam could be right. It's time to get back to real life."

Bill: "But you see what I have to deal with. Really? Do I have to?"

The brothers Spencer glance askance at each other and, as always, I love this duo.

Brooke laughs: "Yes, you do. And so do I. So if you need me, I will be at Forrester."

Bill: "I do." He gives her a look to say just how much. 

Brooke gives him one last quick kiss then tells him he'll see her at home later and I love those words so much.

Liam: "I don't want to know what you do at home."

Wyatt: "Yeah. Ugh..."

Brooke sashays out, calling over her shoulder, "Goodbye, boys."

They can't help but smile at their new stepmother. I'm biased, I know, but I bet they like Brooke a whole lot better than Katie. 

Bill: "Now that's a woman." I couldn't agree more.

Liam: "Yeah, and your wife, no less. Took you long enough."

Wyatt: "About damn time."

Bill: "And believe me, we've been making up for it as much as humanly possible." Never change, Bill. 

Wyatt and Liam exchange "ew" looks: and Wyatt comments: "Yeah, we could leave that out."

Liam: "That's, uh, too much information."

Wyatt: "We're happy for you."

Bill smiles then asks his sons what he missed.

Wyatt wastes no time in revealing that someone tried to shoot his mother.

59415dc4c7457_Wyatt2.thumb.jpg.dde88c9b07f5fd420e098c920c0d0991.jpg

Bill is surprised: "Somebody tried to kill your mother?"

Wyatt: "Yeah, that or scare her. And they did a good job, too. She was alone at the house, she was out on the patio, and then all of a sudden a bullet flies by her head. We're talking inches away, here."

Bill, reluctantly, "I suppose I should ask how she's doing."

Wyatt, deadpan: "You know... don't hurt yourself." That made me LOL.

Bill: "Well, Wyatt, come on." At Wyatt's upset expression. "You know, I mean, you're my son. I love you. But Quinn...not a big fan."

Liam echoes Bill's sentiments: "Yeah, well, that makes two of us. Not that anybody wants her dead, right?"

Bill wants to know if there are any leads on the shooter and Wyatt tells him Quinn named Katie as the shooter. Bill is stunned and doesn't buy it.

Bill: "I know Katie. I was married to her. Twice. Yes, she can get mad as hell. She'll throw things. Yells. But nobody ever got shot. Including me. And one could argue that I gave her plenty of reason."

Liam: "I mean, Quinn does have a knack for provoking people." All things considered, Liam does have a point. Wyatt gasps. "Dude. You know it's true. She pushes and pushes and pushes until you snap. And I know, because I did." Except not really. Wyatt reluctantly accepts this.

Bill: "All right, so, nothing happened, right? Katie's cleared. That's what you said."

Wyatt: "Right."

Bill: "So case closed. Now, as far as who took a shot at Quinn... I mean, take a number. It could be anybody." Bill, stating the obvious as usual.

Wyatt looks pained: "Somehow, this conversation with my father and brother is not making me feel comforted right now. Does no one care that my mother -- I mean, as flawed as she is, yes, but still my only one -- could end up dead?"

Liam: "Quinn will be fine. She always is." She's a cat with nine lives. As is Sheila. But Wyatt is clearly rattled as he glares at Liam, who has the sense to wipe the smirk off his face (as does Bill).

Wyatt.thumb.jpg.3b4b92f0b3ab7214e16a67f949da78ce.jpg

Bill has another thought: "Hey, where the hell is Will in all this?"

Wyatt: "Out of the house with the nanny the whole time."

Bill: "Good." He shakes his head. "Katie, accused of taking a shot at Quinn. Wait'll Brooke hears about this."

He thinks he should call Brooke as he suspects she's finding out about what happened right about now. 

Over at FC, Pam and Ridge are talking about the shooting. Pam can't understand why someone would be out to kill Quinn now that's married to Eric and especially after Ridge has even accepted her.

Pam leaves as Brooke enters, all glowy with happiness and how do you like them apples, Ridge?

Ridge: "You're home." 

Brooke: "Yes. We are." Love the emphasis on WE.

Ridge: "I missed you brightening up the place. You look happy." Because she IS happy, you dolt.

Brooke sighs contentedly: "I am. And I'm committed to my husband." She looks Ridge dead in the eye.

Ridge grouses: "And that would be me if I hadn't screwed up with Quinn" That was a factor but the main reason was because she was still in love with Bill, the true love of her life.

Ridge attempts to tell Brooke about the latest with Quinn.

Brooke: "Ridge, there's no reason for us to ever talk about Quinn at all. Unless, of course, it's about business. And what happened happened. And you both said you're sorry. And we don't need to say anything else to anybody as long as you stay away from each other." Very firm and clinical, showing no hint of emotion towards him or the situation whatsoever.

Ridge: "Yeah, well, actually, there is one thing-"

Brooke, over it: "Oh, no. Please.  It's in the past. We need to move forward." And you have.

Ridge finally fills Brooke in on the shooting and Brooke is shocked, but gracious as ever, as she asks if Quinn is okay. Ridge then stuns her further, revealing Katie's involvement.  

Brooke: "Thank God they cleared Katie. But of course they would. Who would ever believe that Katie would shoot Quinn?" Me, for one.

Ridge: "I agree. She's not gonna shoot anybody. But someone out there is targeting Quinn."

Brooke eyes him closely: "You seem really concerned."

Ridge: "What? No. I'm-" Don't even, Ridge. This is Brooke you're talking to. The only woman who knew him better is six feet under.

Brooke: "You better be careful, Ridge."

Ridge scoffs: "Careful of what?"

Brooke looks him right in the eye:

Brooke.thumb.jpg.28ecdeca86b6628d5e64cf7e1ef87b7e.jpg

"That. The denial. You got involved with Quinn because of your self-destructive behavior. But maybe, just maybe, you do have some real feelings."

Ridge tries to deny it: "Whatever happened between me and Quinn, that's in the past." I beg to differ since it was just 2-3 days ago that they were rolling around on his bed. "But that doesn't mean I want some lunatic shooting at her. No, it wasn't Katie. I know that. But someone is out there and I got to find out who it is." Why? Why do YOU have to be the one, Ridge?

Later, Ridge arrives at the mansion, startling Quinn. 

Quinn explains that Eric didn't want her to be alone.

Ridge: "I understand that. I mean, you almost got killed today. Well, I'm here. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." Aw, how sweet.

They sit down on the coach and Quinn babbles on about her second trip to Katie's in as many days and the woman who was there. Ridge teases her about her babbling but she shocks him into silence when she reveals that the woman is actually Sheila Carter, adding that Eric is at Katie's right now.

We cut back to Katie's house.

Sheila is still imploring Katie to help her, but Katie, still holding the poker, tells her the answer is "no" and tells her to leave.

Sheila: "All I'm asking you to do is to put in a good word for me with Eric and his family. To just help influence him. Is that so hard to do?"

Katie asks her again: "Did you shoot at his wife?"

Sheila: "No! Of course not. I have been locked up. I'm rehabilitated. I don't just shoot people anymore." That's good to know.

Katie: scoffs at that: "Oh, okay. Yeah. Great."

Sheila: "Look, stop looking at me as the woman I was in the past. Look at me as the woman standing right here in front of you now. Am I holding a gun on you, forcing you to say these things, Katie? No. I'm not. I'm asking you nicely." Now, Sheila should know her scary voice alone is enough to influence people to do her bidding. "The best years of my life were spent with the Forresters. As part of their family. Making amends means everything to me. I'm trying to put my life back together again, Katie. But have you ever been to prison?"

Katie: "Uh..."

Sheila: "No. No. Of course you haven't. But you know what? Take it from me. It is not fun. I never want to go there again."

Katie: "And that's where you've been?"

Sheila: "Yeah. You probably thought I was dead, or  wished that I were. And I understand completely. I've done terrible, unspeakable things. But I am never going to be that woman again. But I need to at least piece together enough of a life for the woman that I've become." That speech sounds awfully familiar. Where have I heard that before?

Sheila, begging now: "Please just talk to Eric. He loved me once, enough to marry me. And I loved him. So much."

Katie: "I already told you, my answer is no."

Sheila: "Would you just stop saying that?" And before we can see what will happen if Katie doesn't put the needle on the record, Eric bursts in, exclaiming, "Sheila!"

Sheila's face changes and it's not unlike Brooke's expression when she walked into FC earlier. 

Sheila: "Oh, God. You look wonderful, Eric. So handsome and distinguished." Can't argue with her there.

Eric: "What are you doing here?"

Sheila: "I came to make amends."

Eric: "'Amends'"?

Eric.thumb.jpg.0fb99dbe64afa89b2f81f5b77c25fe59.jpg

Sheila: "Yes, because I'm changing. I came to ask Katie for her help. I know how much you value the opinion of people that you care for, and... God, this is so much better! Face-to-face. You can see for yourself what I'm talking about."

Eric turns to Katie: "Are you okay?"

Katie: "Yeah. Um... just glad Will wasn't here. And I had this (she gestures with the poker) just in case."

Sheila gives her an "oh please" look: "And you didn't need it, did you? Because I came with good intentions. I'm trying to start over again. I know that I've done some horrible things. And I'd like the chance to make those up to you. To be accepted by you and your family again. You've always been so compassionate, Eric. You've got such a big heart. No one has the capacity to forgive someone the way that you do. And I want show you that I'm not the horrible person I used to be. I have learned lessons. And I want to apply them." 

Eric: "You seem sincere."

Sheila lights up at that: "That's because I really am."

Eric nods, then lowers the boom: "I've seen that before, haven't I? Well, here's a lesson I've learned. The more convincing you are, the more dangerous you are. You draw people in. You get them to believe that you're different, and that you've changed, and that you're sorry, and then you strike. A shot was fired at my wife from this direction today. And now suddenly here you are in Katie's house. What is that? Am I supposed to believe that's some kind of fantastic coincidence?" He has a point.

Sheila: "Yes, because I didn't take a shot at Quinn. Why would I do that when I'm trying to make things right with you?"

Eric isn't buying it: "I'm not gonna let this happen, Sheila. I'm not gonna let you harm my family, and I'm sure as hell not gonna let you harm my wife. I'm gonna put a stop to this before it goes any further."

He takes out his phone and calls Lt Hot Dog, despite Sheila's protests.

Sheila.thumb.jpg.2c42c1b7ce9332445081323436ce0c36.jpg

He tells Lt HD him to send a squad car to Katie's right away: "I've got our shooter. It's Sheila Carter."

594161e240efc_Eric2.jpg.a3e9ce9434f564adc81ce7a96c76c36c.jpg

Sheila looks PISSED.

• Love 10

I was trying to figure out why Sheila acts as if she intimately knows Katie.  Of course, Katie would know all about her given that Brooke was shot by Sheila.  I would also imagine that Taylor's shooting was a high-profile crime.  The whole thing was rather jarring especially when Sheila insisted that Katie had to convince Eric and mentioned Katie's reputation.  Huh?

What slays me though is that in the exclusive enclave that Katie lives in, Sheila can just simply get into her house through an open window.  As Scooby Doo would say:  Ruh-roh?!  Hell, my parents' home is much more modest and even they had an ADT sign posted on the front lawn.  I remember letting myself in with my own key one day when they weren't home and the alarm went off.  Unfortunately, I couldn't remember the code to save my life.  The house phone rang, and it was my aunt, who is listed as one of the persons ADT contacts in case of an emergency.  ADT called me on my cell phone because I'm listed as another person to contact.  I explained the situation as best as I could but they told me I had to leave immediately and not reenter the house unless I knew the alarm code.  I was shocked and remember asking, "What--I can't even sit in my own mother's house?"  Nope!  While I was in there moving around the alarm would keep blaring and besides the police were on the way.

So, how is it that neither Eric, Brooke nor apparently Katie have the most sophisticated alarm systems imaginable?  Heck, even Bill wanted some dobermans on the property just in case Sludge tried to crash his wedding.  Speaking of which, awwwww...now, isn't that special?  Sludge has developed "feelings" for Quinn and they are--GASP!!--friends.  But, he needs to quit whining to Brooke about why they aren't married while still macking on Quinn.  And, why is Wyatt sooooo stunned that neither Bill nor Lame are feeling particularly concerned about his mother?  Okay, yeah.  Quinn is his mother, but still.  Even if she's "changed," her crimes and offenses are legion.  That doesn't necessarily mean that people don't have long memories and are itching to whoop her ass or kill her.  Sheila's crimes occurred over a decade ago.  Quinn's new leaf is relatively new and it's not as if the love of a good man magically erased people's memories.  

Great to see Brill!  Finally!  The smile on Brooke's face and the way she lights up around Bill is a sight to behold.  But, I'll say this to TIIC:  When it comes to a Brill honeymoon, we wuz robbed!!  And, you wonder why your ratings were down last week?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

Great to see Brill!  Finally!  The smile on Brooke's face and the way she lights up around Bill is a sight to behold.  But, I'll say this to TIIC:  When it comes to a Brill honeymoon, we wuz robbed!!  And, you wonder why your ratings were down last week?

Seriously.

I find it very hard to believe we couldn't have cut some of the Ambien snoozefest to showcase Brill in Fake Paris.

• Love 6

So another person took a shot at Quinn with Katie and Sheila now having alibis?

So Deacon and Ivy are still in play as potential shooters. Although I wonder if Mr. Montemayor's demise is finally being avenged by someone and a plot point about Quinn finally being put to rest? 

When it comes to a Brill honeymoon, we wuz robbed!!

I am shocked we didn't get Brill honeymoon so they'd have a fresh batch of flashback moments instead of it always being the Aspen hot air balloon crap.

• Love 8

So, how is it that neither Eric, Brooke nor apparently Katie have the most sophisticated alarm systems imaginable?

ADT can't help you if you leave your door wide open so that Sheila and Quinn can walk right in.

• Love 9