Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I, for one viewer, am sick and tired of the "Steffy kept us apart, Bill kept us apart, Quinn kept us apart" bullshit.  Someone needs to tell both Liam and Hope to grow up and take responsibility for their actions and choices and stop blaming other people.

Yes, yes, yes! That is absolutely it! I might accept that "reason", "mishap" or "misunderstanding", once, but six times? Seven?

She's pretty much let Liam think that he can do anything and she'll eventually forgive him, regardless of how demeaning it is to her.

No doubt, and she is doing it again; "I might even consider giving the diamond back", after pleading with Liam to come to Paris, because Liam's insecurities must be respected and appeased.

(It would be a thousand times more interesting if Liam's next "rebound" was a drunken night with Wyatt's mother.)

That would be awesome. Rena Sofer is playing Quinn a little differently since her return, not as maniacal, almost with a playfulness. Now, if Quinn can pull off her handiwork without Liam finding out, and he doesn't make it to the ET in time, and the spoilers come to fruition? How about an angry Liam returning home and going to that bar where Quinn met Deacon, and he ties one on and Quinn happens to be there........

Just imagine Hope and Wyatt's surprise.

Yeah, I could really get with that.

Random thoughts:

I thought Liam was going to take a few days to clear his desk, then go to Paris; isn't it the same day?

Was the Spencer jet in for repairs?

I have done some flying in my life, but I don't recall getting seats where I want them at the last minute. And in first class? How did Quinn score that seat, and how did she know where Liam would be sitting?

Wasn't Wyatt supposed to be meeting the Mexican authorities?

Leslie Kay looked fabulous.

"I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?"

Sweet, but I don't really think one tune sums it up:

For Wyatt -

For Hope -

For Liam -

Hey everyone! I am a refugee lurker from that other board, and I really enjoy reading most of your posts. At this point I am watching just to see what you guys have to say. I especially love the nostalgic talk, I have been a fan since I was a teen in the mid-90s, I might have to go to Youtube this weekend and watch some vintage clips.

I don't have anything substantive to add at the moment, but I will throw a few things out there

-The fact that Liam and Wyatt are not hotter is an ongoing issue for me. Seriously, the pretend son of RS and DD should be a swarthy GAWD with ice blue eyes, not a squawking chicken neck dude. And Liam is such a fucking lump of a guy with no body. Look, there is plenty of room in soaps for regular looking character types, but they messed up here. A cute crossed-eye gal like Hope deserves to be fought over by hotter guys.

But, I am team Wype, only because I can least detect some fun, sexual chemistry between the two characters. Lope is an energy suck, and they are killing the young portion of this show.

I do enjoy Ivy and Aly's little mean girl shit with Hope. I mean, I don't dislike Hope, but she needs a foil. Ivy is a good one but they need to step it up before it gets boring.

KKL used to have chemistry with EVERYONE, but now she just seems over it. Let her get back to being a business woman who uses Deacon for dick once in a while, it doesn't have to be more than that.

Katie/HT really is an awful creature isn't she? She just has no redeeming qualities. And this NuRidge is an absolute mistake, the recast should have been lean and elegant not big and musty. The RM Ridge could be a spoiled, flip-flopping oedipal ass, but I don't remember him ever being this much of a sociopath.

• Love 9
Hey everyone! I am a refugee lurker from that other board

Hey back at you, and welcome aboard!

Seriously, the pretend son of RS and DD should be a swarthy GAWD with ice blue eyes, not a squawking chicken neck dude.

And you are welcome to keep throwing things out there, because that is a gem.

I do enjoy Ivy and Aly's little mean girl shit with Hope. I mean, I don't dislike Hope, but she needs a foil. Ivy is a good one but they need to step it up before it gets boring.

Indeed, and I can see it coming, but I don't think Ivy is going to be the same kind of foil as Steffy. Steffy was catty, and cagey; I think Ivy is going to be all smiles and sunshine about fucking people over.

the recast should have been lean and elegant not big and musty.

BWAHHHH!!!!!

The RM Ridge could be a spoiled, flip-flopping oedipal ass, but I don't remember him ever being this much of a sociopath.

Puuurfect!

• Love 2

A cute crossed-eye gal like Hope deserves to be fought over by hotter guys.

Ha, excellent !

Lope is an energy suck

Change the L to an H and I totally agree.

Quinn being in the seat behind Liam is the funniest thing they've done since Ridge falling out of the helicopter.

• Love 4

For Liam

Pssht, I think Liam would have all the nerve to tell Hope she's the one who needs to grow up.

For Wyatt

Bet Wyatt wishes he was Robert Plant. Plant at his heyday was sex on a stick. Wyatt is just a stick.

For Hope

♫"...feelin' like a fool..."♫  Dead on. Lookin' like one too, IMO.

• Love 2

I think that Wyatt and Liam both deserve better than Hope. She's too stupid to live and so gullible. She basically goes with the person who blows the most smoke up her ass.

When I told my husband that they were doing a location shoot in Paris, he said "I bet they'll play all kinds of cheesy accordion music." Quelle surprise!

I kind of liked Quinn before she went completely off the deep end. She was quirky and fun. Now she is just obsessed in a completely unhealthy way.

My dislike of Ivy has been instantaneous and visceral from Day 1. I know it's not rational but I just can't stand anything about her from her spray tan to her terrible accent.

My biggest regret about this storyline is that TIIC never let Liam and Wyatt be brothers and build a bond. That could be an interesting story.

• Love 7

Pssht, I think Liam would have all the nerve to tell Hope she's the one who needs to grow up.

Bet Wyatt wishes he was Robert Plant. Plant at his heyday was sex on a stick. Wyatt is just a stick.

♫"...feelin' like a fool..."♫  Dead on. Lookin' like one too, IMO.

LMAO! That is hilarious.  I wish that Wyatt was Robert Plant!

I see we're back to montages again. I guess to fill in the gaps of this sagging storyline.

How can Quinn possibly overhear Liam's and Ivy's conversation? On an airplane. An airplane what is revving up to take off. SMH.

What I never cease to believe is how insensitive and stupid Liam is. He should have called Hope to tell her he was going to meet her in Paris. Letting her hang out and wait and wonder is just mean. I don't understand why he thinks it's going to be a surprise. It wasn't like Hope didn't invite him to go along with her... A surprise would be more like if Liam actually TRUSTED Hope to go to attend business and Paris and he would show up with no inkling on her behalf.  Instead, he is causing Hope a lot of doubt and anxiety, which Wyatt is clearly feeding off of.

I'm disappointed with Wyatt. Why does he want his half-brother's sloppy seconds? He reminds me Thorne back in the day when Thorne was willing to take Taylor as scraps after Ridge mistreated her with his waffling. Also, my patience was being tried (again) with Wyatt's continuing reference to Hope as an "icon." Eric Forrester, perhaps, but Hope... NO.

Hope needs Floating Head Darla to make an "on-loan" appearance from Aly and talk some sense into her. I would really love to hear Brooke weigh in on this latest predicament. She's too busy locking lips with The Convict.

• Love 3
How can Quinn possibly overhear Liam's and Ivy's conversation? On an airplane. An airplane what is revving up to take off. SMH.

Instead of getting mental health, she spent her time away getting a special ear implant.  She figured it would help her scheming. 

• Love 2

I think that Wyatt and Liam both deserve better than Hope. She's too stupid to live and so gullible. She basically goes with the person who blows the most smoke up her ass.

When I told my husband that they were doing a location shoot in Paris, he said "I bet they'll play all kinds of cheesy accordion music." Quelle surprise!

I kind of liked Quinn before she went completely off the deep end. She was quirky and fun. Now she is just obsessed in a completely unhealthy way.

My dislike of Ivy has been instantaneous and visceral from Day 1. I know it's not rational but I just can't stand anything about her from her spray tan to her terrible accent.

My biggest regret about this storyline is that TIIC never let Liam and Wyatt be brothers and build a bond. That could be an interesting story.

They tried but we saw how short lived that was, SMH.

Meow, this show has a notorious lack of any real friendships. The Spectra fashions were all besties and Sheila/Brooke became buddies after a while. But most others since have been self serving at best.....like Taylor and Stephanie. Steph was more that willing to thrown Taylor under the bus when poor widdle Ridgey boy had a heart attack and couldn't live without Brooke. Then, it was okay to give her half the company, while on her honeymoon. With Ridge's half brother.

Oh, and Rick and CJ (Sally Spectra's son) were friends before the latter tried to marry Amber and the former found Deacon to try and by his parental rights from. And poor Bridget has never had any close friends at all.

FTS.

Meow, this show has a notorious lack of any real friendships. The Spectra fashions were all besties and Sheila/Brooke became buddies after a while. But most others since have been self serving at best.....like Taylor and Stephanie. Steph was more that willing to thrown Taylor under the bus when poor widdle Ridgey boy had a heart attack and couldn't live without Brooke. Then, it was okay to give her half the company, while on her honeymoon. With Ridge's half brother.

Oh, and Rick and CJ (Sally Spectra's son) were friends before the latter tried to marry Amber and the former found Deacon to try and by his parental rights from. And poor Bridget has never had any close friends at all.

FTS.

Thx for the info but I wasn't watching then. Sadly Liam and Weanie will never be able to have a relationship because of Hope and that's a real shame because siblings need each other before they need a gf, IMO anyway. It's all Weanie and Hope's fault that they'll never be brothers. Liam tried but Weanie was a back stabbing dirty weasel and ruined everything!! Edited by meow
  • Love 1

I would have some respect for her, if the writers would have had Hope say to Wyatt, when he began dissing Liam and macking on her on the plane,"Excuse me, your crazy bitch mother would be facing attempted murder charges if Liam, out of regard for you, hadn't decided not to call 911. So why are you talking about him like that? You are some poor excuse for a brother." That is what a decent person would say, but Princess Hope is a twit who likes the world to keep revolving around her.

• Love 11

What I never cease to believe is how insensitive and stupid Liam is. He should have called Hope to tell her he was going to meet her in Paris. Letting her hang out and wait and wonder is just mean. I don't understand why he thinks it's going to be a surprise. It wasn't like Hope didn't invite him to go along with her... A surprise would be more like if Liam actually TRUSTED Hope to go to attend business and Paris and he would show up with no inkling on her behalf.

And don't forget; Liam didn't make the decision to go on his own. It wasn't so much Hope's words as his groupies, Ally and Ivy, that spurred him to go.

Why does he want his half-brother's sloppy seconds? He reminds me Thorne back in the day when Thorne was willing to take Taylor as scraps after Ridge mistreated her with his waffling.

He was also willing to take Caroline, and later Brooke. Poor Thorne, has always been "the other brother".

I would have some respect for her, if the writers would have had Hope say to Wyatt, when he began dissing Liam and macking on her on the plane,"Excuse me, your crazy bitch mother would be facing attempted murder charges if Liam, out of regard for you, hadn't decided not to call 911. So why are you talking about him like that? You are some poor excuse for a brother." That is what a decent person would say, but Princess Hope is a twit who likes the world to keep revolving around her.

Co-signing. This SL is smarmy, and has me wiggling in my seat. Wyatt knows Hope came to Paris with the idea of marrying Liam; what person in their right mind would be willing to run off with someone they know has unresolved feelings for someone else? How will he handle that when he and Mrs. Fooler return? Does he think Liam is going to keep his distance? Has Wyatt forgotten that Liam works part-time at FC's? Doesn't he understand that Liam will need to come to FC's to get his daily rah-rah from Ally and Ivy?  If Wyatt refers to Hope as an "ICON" one more time........

Mr. RuntheTable startled me last night when he said, "Liam is an idiot and a pussy. He needs to throw in the towel and just go ahead and jump the crazy brunette's bones". Wow, but he is totally not invested in this show.......

• Love 7

So where is Hope's responsibility in all of this?  Regardless of who keeps or doesn't keep Liam away, her reaction to the situation is all on her.  It is her choice to say yes and go off to marry Wyatt or she can say no and go back to the hotel and drown her sorrows in ice-cream. 

I, for one viewer, am sick and tired of the "Steffy kept us apart, Bill kept us apart, Quinn kept us apart" bullshit.  Someone needs to tell both Liam and Hope to grow up and take responsibility for their actions and choices and stop blaming other people.  If the two them truly wanted to be together, then they would be together.

Thank you for saying this, Lulu123.  This is one of the many factors that made Bridge and their constant breakups and reunions so utterly exhausting for me.  It got to the point where it was just unbelievable and defied all common sense and credibility.

When Ridge discovered that he was actually Thomas' father and Taylor threatened to leave town if he couldn't be a full-time father to their son, it was always HIS choice to speak the fuck up and , "I will help you raise our son, but I won't sacrifice my marriage to Brooke to do so.  You pull that shit if you want, but you'll hear from my lawyer."  Yet, he allowed himself to be manipulated into doing something he wanted to do in the first place--after giving Brooke mixed signals.  Then there were numerous other contrivances and sundry misunderstandings, including returns from the crypt, faked heart attacks (first by mama and then Katie), invalid or un-filed marriage documents and lying about a text message.  Don't even get me started on Ridge's hurt feelings and disappointment because Brooke showed him once again that she wasn't "good enough" for his fine self.  Ridge also had this incredible knack of hiding behind his mother's and Taylor's skirts, thus painting them in Brooke's mind as the heavies in these sordid dramas.  And, Ridge was content to let her!  He always held out the hope that, "We would be together now, Logan, if it weren't for [fill in convenient excuse--it doesn't matter]."  Nor, did it help that he made damned sure that Brooke wouldn't move onto a better relationship by inserting himself into it.

On the rare occasions when Brooke woke up and told him to basically shit or get off the pot, the fucker just couldn't do it.  He would get that pained fart look on his face, sigh and moan, "Oh, Lowwwgannn!"  It's beyond comprehension why Brooke kept repeatedly going back.  The prospect of having Stephanie as a mother-in-law should have been deterrent enough.

It's high time that the kiddies in the Triangle of Doom 2.0  cut the crap.  Princess Hope acts as if marriage is a cure-all for everything and that she will go off and live in her Barbie Dreamhouse happily ever after with whatever frog prince the fates happen to throw her way.  Lame is just a wet noodle and Wynutt looks as if he was hatched from an egg.  They evidently want to play house without taking responsibility for their own decisions.

• Love 4
A couple of days back, Ric said something about being glad he sent Caroline home to pack, when Maya was just leaving a meeting.  Ollie, Ally and Ivy all smirked.  I thought it sounded a little tacky. 

I didn't get that.  I thought maybe it was in reference to a scene that was cut, but I never went to the website to find out.

• Love 1

Am I the only one that thought Quinn looked like a terrorist? Dark glasses, black clothes, scarf, backpack? You think she would be stopped at the airport.

Well, there she goes again. She could have killed Ivy, but doesn't give a damn.

• Love 2

Hey everyone! I am a refugee lurker from that other board, and I really enjoy reading most of your posts. At this point I am watching just to see what you guys have to say. I especially love the nostalgic talk, I have been a fan since I was a teen in the mid-90s, I might have to go to Youtube this weekend and watch some vintage clips.

I don't have anything substantive to add at the moment, but I will throw a few things out there

-The fact that Liam and Wyatt are not hotter is an ongoing issue for me. Seriously, the pretend son of RS and DD should be a swarthy GAWD with ice blue eyes, not a squawking chicken neck dude. And Liam is such a fucking lump of a guy with no body. Look, there is plenty of room in soaps for regular looking character types, but they messed up here. A cute crossed-eye gal like Hope deserves to be fought over by hotter guys.

But, I am team Wype, only because I can least detect some fun, sexual chemistry between the two characters. Lope is an energy suck, and they are killing the young portion of this show.

KKL used to have chemistry with EVERYONE, but now she just seems over it. Let her get back to being a business woman who uses Deacon for dick once in a while, it doesn't have to be more than that.

Katie/HT really is an awful creature isn't she? She just has no redeeming qualities. And this NuRidge is an absolute mistake, the recast should have been lean and elegant not big and musty. The RM Ridge could be a spoiled, flip-flopping oedipal ass, but I don't remember him ever being this much of a sociopath.

I love this post!  The only thing I would slightly disagree with is Brooke using Deacon for some dick once in a while.  Given her issues with men, she would be better off going to a "toy" store, making a purchase along with some batteries, and calling it a night.  Of course, they won't show that on daytime TV...or will they?

I wholeheartedly agree about nu-Ridge's mustiness and sociopathy.  I'm so not looking forward to the return of the gruesome twosome, Ren and Stimpy (a/k/a Kringe).  I'm still waiting with baited breath to see if they can infuse some energy into their anemic romance without being in Brooke's orbit or sniping about what a horrid human being Bill is.

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 4

Well there we have it folks. Liam ain't about that life. Lol

He hesitated. Ivy is all "Dude I got this. Go! I can swim, I'm good!" And Liam hesitated lol.

Either Hope is the most important thing to you or she isn't.

I understand that this is all about a fairytale romance but when I find myself stuck in traffic and getting close to being late I'm going to put all the surprise aside and send a quick "see you soon" text. That way I'm covered if I don't make it right at 3 o'clock. That's just me though. I haven't had 6 failed engagements and a history of horrid communication issues though so whatever.

I did have a hearty guffaw at Aly telling Brooke this will be Hope and Liam's most romantic moment ever. Oh honey. Lol

Oh and Ridge being musty is the funniest most accurate description I've seen in while. Lmao

Am I the only one that thought Quinn looked like a terrorist? Dark glasses, black clothes, scarf, backpack? You think she would be stopped at the airport.

I'm saying! And didn't they pass a no headscarf law over there in France to shade female Muslims? Quinn looked insane even on the plane and no one batted an eyelash.

Edited by luvlee2003
  • Love 7

A quick phone call: Hey Hope, look over by the bridge. Yeah that's me waving at you. I love you and want to get married asap. But Ivy fell in the water and I need to save her ass first, so I'll be there in a minute.

But then there wouldn't be any triangle drama to endure for years on end.

• Love 5

Oh my gosh!  Is that what happened today?!  I turned it off as soon as I heard the accordion music because it was making me mad already.

Liam looked like he was leaving early afternoon LA time.  Maybe mid morning.  Which means that it would be night time in Paris already.  So there's that.  I mean, it can't be the middle of the day in LA and Paris at the same time.  And then he didn't even call her?  Dummies.  Every single one.

• Love 4

A quick phone call: Hey Hope, look over by the bridge. Yeah that's me waving at you. I love you and want to get married asap. But Ivy fell in the water and I need to save her ass first, so I'll be there in a minute.But then there wouldn't be any triangle drama to endure for years on end.

I hate how the writers make characters do the absolute stupidest, most unrealistic behavior in order to service the storyline. If this were in the pre-cell phone era, this scenario would work. BUT IT ISN'T, YOU IDIOT WRITERS!!

• Love 4

So Quinn pushes Ivy in the water and continues waliking in the same direction, Liam turns around and runs back to where Ivy was and nevers sees or passes Quinn. A disguise is one thing, but vanishing into thin air is a whole new ballgame. Only Floating Head Darla can save this wedding now.

Ivy scored points with me for her nonchalant, I'm ok I'll just swim to the shore you go on ahead attitude.

Chickenhead watching from behind a tree... stalker much? 

We all know Liam is going to make an unecessary and unhelpful dive into the water right?

• Love 7

I didn't even notice that.  I hope Quinn ends up in prison in France, and Wyatt gets arrested for whatever happened with  Montemayor and the Hopeless Diamond. 

Oh, no!  They can't pay for their crimes and tribulations just yet.  They need to suffer a little first.  

Frankly, I think Hope, Wynutt and Quinnsane deserve one another.  Hope may finally grow up and understand that marriage isn't a cure-all.  The sex might be great, but who wants to sleep with one eye open because her mother-in-law is unstable?  How did that work out for her mother?  I want Wynutt to have the satisfaction of living with Hope and constantly looking over his shoulder because he knows good and damn well that she would have married Lame's tired ass in a heartbeat.  And, you just know that it will be off to the races to get her pregnant, probably with an assist from Nutter-Butter Mama when she pokes holes in all his condoms.  How else to bind Hope to him forever?  As an added bonus, Wynutt will discover the joy of realizing that he "won" by default and with an assist from Mama Sante Kimes.  It's akin to winning a beauty contest only to later discover that your mother slept with one of the judges.  Wynutt should also have to wonder if his silly child bride will dump him at any given moment because of something his mother did--yet again.  Quinnsane will be gaining Hope as a daughter-in-law, full of judgment and preaching how the "whip appeal" doesn't work on all men.

I raise my champagne glass in a toast to this trifling trio!  Cheers!

• Love 6

I'm convinced that Rena Sofer is the best thing about this show right now.  You just know she had a blast filming today's scenes.  

Liam should just walk around with a "Duh!" thought bubble over his head at all times.  Yes, good, you want to help Ivy.  Then just get that done and help her.  Don't stand there dithering while you argue with Ivy over whether she'll survive without your help, then keep glancing anxiously back and forth between her and Hope.  

Wyatt looked better today than he's looked since he first showed up on the scene.  Do they have different hair/makeup and wardrobe people in Paris?  

Seriously, though, Quinn.  I rewound and watched her nudge Ivy off that wall multiple times, and cracked up each time. 

• Love 8

That photo shoot was so lame! There were so many tourists in the background! So much for high fashion. Chickenhead looked especially chicken-like standing there grinning like an idiot. Who was the woman standing next to him? She looks like his sister.

Quinn steals a motorcycle/scooter at the airport and the speeds away yet nary a hair is misplaced? GMAFB

Liam! Just send Hope an effing text message. What a mess.

• Love 6
As an added bonus, Wynutt will discover the joy of realizing that he "won" by default

And this begs the BIG question; why does anyone have to win? Why on God's green earth does anyone involved have to get married? And another BIG question, at least for me anyway, is why should Hope be surprised that things didn't go as planned? The law of averages dictactes that no marriage attempt by these two will ever go smoothly; armed with this knowledge one would think Hope would make a semi-intelligent decision and tack on some extra wait time. But heavens no, what sense would that make? It is far more logical to go off and marry someone else if the preferred choice misses the witching hour.

with an assist from Nutter-Butter Mama when she pokes holes in all his condoms.

Nutter-Butter.....LAWD! And coupled with condoms......LAWD!

I'm convinced that Rena Sofer is the best thing about this show right now.  You just know she had a blast filming today's scenes.

Don't stand there dithering while you argue with Ivy over whether she'll survive without your help, then keep glancing anxiously back and forth between her and Hope.

Seriously, though, Quinn.  I rewound and watched her nudge Ivy off that wall multiple times, and cracked up each time.

I haven't yet watched today's show, but this has wetted my appetite something fierce.

Liam should just walk around with a "Duh!" thought bubble over his head at all times.

Oh. Laughing now.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 3

Hope deserves to have Quinn as an MIL if she marries Wyass just because he is there and she can't be arsed to use her cellphone to call Liam to confirm that he won't be there to marry her dumb ass (yes, Liam could call her but those cell signals run both ways).

• Love 4

Comparing Quinnsane to Sheila doesn't work for me, because the latter was a slow burn of insanity. Plus on occassion her insanity was used for something other than self-serving means, like poisoning Stephanie to make her look unstable in court when petitioning for custody of Brooke's kids.Hell, Stephanie was evil from day one but the writers took time to develop that too.

Quinn was nuts before we knew who she was or why sheflipped, and I don't buy $Bill's treatment of her as any excuse for the looney shit she's pulled. I wish the writers would retire the meddlesome mother trope on this show, along with doing things for the children, destiny, Brooke's single tear, and cancer as a way to write out any character that needs to be permanently killed off.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4

Princess Hope acts as if marriage is a cure-all for everything and that she will go off and live in her Barbie Dreamhouse happily ever after with whatever frog prince the fates happen to throw her way.  Lame is just a wet noodle and Wynutt looks as if he was hatched from an egg.  They evidently want to play house without taking responsibility for their own decisions.

All too, too true.  Plus, I just can't get past the fact that Wyatt is a predator: the first time we saw him, he had unwanted sexual contact with an unconscious woman.  That's not cute and it's not romantic.  It's assault.  

• Love 1

Ally has a lot to learn about what is and what isn't romantic. When two people love each other enough to trust each others choices and decisions; that is romantic. What isn't romantic, is one of the parties being convinced to go get married by his cheerleading squad.

That photo shoot was so lame! There were so many tourists in the background!

I think that is kind of common in outdoor shoots; they clean up the photos and edit out all that background noise.

Who was the woman standing next to him? She looks like his sister.

That is Kelly Kruger (ex Mac from Y&R), she is Darin Brooks real life girlfriend.

Quinn steals a motorcycle/scooter at the airport and the speeds away yet nary a hair is misplaced? GMAFB

Who would have known she had a motorcycle license, and was so adept at maneuvering one in heavy traffic in a foreign country.

Don't the Parisian police chase motorcycle thieves?

Ivy scored points with me for her nonchalant, I'm ok I'll just swim to the shore you go on ahead attitude.

Me too. I want Ivy to shut her trap about Brooke in the worst way, but I will give her props for bucking up like that. Just think, when she gets back to LA, she and Ridge can now exchange liner notes about falling from high distances into water.

Unless Quinn possessed fake credentials, she would have had to fly using her real name, but of course no one will think to track that.

The phone Liam, the phone. You know, the thing you had in your hand, and kept looking at? What is more important; missing your eighth wedding attempt or spoiling the "surprise"?

The newest promos on the CBS website? Just whateva! Liam on the phone (Ha! He does know how to use it!) telling someone that "by the time I got there, Hope was gone". Wyatt telling Hope, "he always lets you down". Bill telling Liam that, "Hope is with Wyatt; they are getting married". Just shoot me now.

Uh oh,

Read some spoilers that say that something is going to come up about Hope's paternity, and that it is going to be revealed that Thorne is actually her bio dad.

Wha? I am shaking my head about how that could be; the timeline is a little fuzzy in my head. Looks like I am going to be doing some youtubing.

I thought KM looked really beautiful.

I am not at all sure about KKL's new do.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 1

That is Kelly Kruger (ex Mac from Y&R), she is Darin Brooks real life girlfriend.

Thanks for this tidbit RuntheTable. I noticed her and remembered her being Mac. Man she's smoking hot. Much hotter than Hope lol.

• Love 3

They're actually engaged now; he proposed while they were in Paris.

Since Y&R and B&B exist in the same universe, I was wondering if they were gonna say something about this girl's nickname being Mac.

• Love 2
Uh oh,

Read some spoilers that say that something is going to come up about Hope's paternity, and that it is going to be revealed that Thorne is actually her bio dad.

Wha? I am shaking my head about how that could be; the timeline is a little fuzzy in my head. Looks like I am going to be doing some youtubing.

That originally came from Loose Lips who, in between wallowing in her persecution complex and spinning conspiracies about KKL's "people" trying to shut down any soap writer who speaks badly about her or the character of Brooke, has now taken to posting "What ifs".  It's up to the reader to decide what's a real spoiler and what's made up.  I guess this is how she's going get around having her ass handed to her by Nathan Varni of ABC and her sources stop giving her stuff.

This would completely wipe out years of history on the show and some of the best fallout but that's never stopped Bradley before.

• Love 4

And this begs the BIG question; why does anyone have to win? Why on God's green earth does anyone involved have to get married?

Excellent question. You would think these crazy kids never heard of "divorce" good thing none of their parents or family has ever been divorced or remarried...oh, wait.

As to that spoiler I'd have to say, So, what?  Not really seeing how that would affect anyone who matters on canvas.

• Love 2
That originally came from Loose Lips who, in between wallowing in her persecution complex and spinning conspiracies about KKL's "people" trying to shut down any soap writer who speaks badly about her or the character of Brooke, has now taken to posting "What ifs".  It's up to the reader to decide what's a real spoiler and what's made up.  I guess this is how she's going get around having her ass handed to her by Nathan Varni of ABC and her sources stop giving her stuff.

I don't know who Loose Lips is; I actually saw that spoiler on another board. What is this person's beef with KKL? I have always heard the polar opposite about her. I generally give spoilers the hairy eyeball, I just enjoy sharing what I read. And you are correct; rewriting or wiping out years of history has never stopped Bradley.

As for the spoiler itself,

I think it could prove pretty interesting. I was a hugh fan of Brooke & Thorne, and was royally pissed off when they broke them up so ridiculously. Does this mean we would have Bill, Deacon and Thorne fighting for Brooke? And to think that Thorne is involved with Taylor; what poetic justice that would be for that devilish birthday reveal about Bill & Brooke. My only concern is this; I think Brooke is going to end up boinking Deacon. He is clearly going to be working the dual parenting thing, and it seems like Brooke is softening some. Then, they will find out Hope isn't Deacon's at all. Would Brooke reject Deacon? If so, would that be what pushes him back into the darkness?

• Love 1

I don't know who Loose Lips is; I actually saw that spoiler on another board. What is this person's beef with KKL? I have always heard the polar opposite about her. I generally give spoilers the hairy eyeball, I just enjoy sharing what I read. And you are correct; rewriting or wiping out years of history has never stopped Bradley.

I think it could prove pretty interesting. I was a hugh fan of Brooke & Thorne, and was royally pissed off when they broke them up so ridiculously. Does this mean we would have Bill, Deacon and Thorne fighting for Brooke? And to think that Thorne is involved with Taylor; what poetic justice that would be for that devilish birthday reveal about Bill & Brooke. My only concern is this; I think Brooke is going to end up boinking Deacon. He is clearly going to be working the dual parenting thing, and it seems like Brooke is softening some. Then, they will find out Hope isn't Deacon's at all. Would Brooke reject Deacon? If so, would that be what pushes him back into the darkness?

Loose Lips had a spoiler column at Soaptownusa.com and I think it boils down to she and most of her readers being die-hard HT/Taylor/ & JMW/Steffy fans.  It can get pretty nasty over there.

I didn't like Brooke and Thorne because I felt that the writers threw Macy under the bus to make them a couple. But I think it would be an interesting story for the reasons you outlined.

• Love 1

I don't see that. When does that happen? I agree though, she shouldn't let Weanie talk smack about Liam. That's always made me mad!!

I'm convinced that Rena Sofer is the best thing about this show right now. You just know she had a blast filming today's scenes.

Liam should just walk around with a "Duh!" thought bubble over his head at all times. Yes, good, you want to help Ivy. Then just get that done and help her. Don't stand there dithering while you argue with Ivy over whether she'll survive without your help, then keep glancing anxiously back and forth between her and Hope.

Wyatt looked better today than he's looked since he first showed up on the scene. Do they have different hair/makeup and wardrobe people in Paris?

Seriously, though, Quinn. I rewound and watched her nudge Ivy off that wall multiple times, and cracked up each time.

If Liam hadn't stopped to help, he'd still be wrong. If he'd just jumped in he'd also still be wrong. Liam just can't do anything right, sigh!!

Because he had blue balls perhaps? It's a variation on the old theme: "What you won't do, another chick will!" There's nothing more gripping that proposing to or marry someone else simply because they are "there."

Why Her Serene Highness, Princess Hope can't simply date just for the sake of dating and having fun, I'll never know. Or better yet, how about finding someone outside the Spencer gene pool?

We have no idea yet if she's even going to marry Weanie!! Hope did date, both Weanie and Liam. While it was a very poor choice, she did date. I don't understand why her and Liam r so hated. It makes no sense to me. I also don't understand why Hope is called a Princess. Nobody treats her like one that I can see. Maybe somebody wouldn't mind explaining it to me. Nobody has to of course so don't think u do ok? Edited by meow

We have no idea yet if she's even going to marry Weanie!! Hope did date, both Weanie and Liam. While it was a very poor choice, she did date. I don't understand why her and Liam r so hated. It makes no sense to me. I also don't understand why Hope is called a Princess. Nobody treats her like one that I can see. Maybe somebody wouldn't mind explaining it for me.

The latest print issue of TV Guide confirms the wedding with an article and accompanying picture. But says that "the triangle may not be over yet" Oh joy!

I've explained why I dislike Hope and Liam before but here it is once again.  As a viewer, I cannot root for a couple who have tried to get married repeatedly and never made it to the alter because they are written as complete morons who don't talk to one another when something goes wrong and go running off with whatever warm body happens to be standing nearby.  I don't care what "Steffy did, or Bill did or Quinn did" to interfere. It's lazy writing and insulting to my intelligence as a fan of the show.

Edited by LuLu123
  • Love 6

Ally has a lot to learn about what is and what isn't romantic. When two people love each other enough to trust each others choices and decisions; that is romantic. What isn't romantic, is one of the parties being convinced to go get married by his cheerleading squad.

I think that is kind of common in outdoor shoots; they clean up the photos and edit out all that background noise.

Who would have known she had a motorcycle license, and was so adept at maneuvering one in heavy traffic in a foreign country.

Don't the Parisian police chase motorcycle thieves?

Me too. I want Ivy to shut her trap about Brooke in the worst way, but I will give her props for bucking up like that. Just think, when she gets back to LA, she and Ridge can now exchange liner notes about falling from high distances into water.

Unless Quinn possessed fake credentials, she would have had to fly using her real name, but of course no one will think to track that.

The phone Liam, the phone. You know, the thing you had in your hand, and kept looking at? What is more important; missing your eighth wedding attempt or spoiling the "surprise"?

The newest promos on the CBS website? Just whateva! Liam on the phone (Ha! He does know how to use it!) telling someone that "by the time I got there, Hope was gone". Wyatt telling Hope, "he always lets you down". Bill telling Liam that, "Hope is with Wyatt; they are getting married". Just shoot me now.

Uh oh,

I thought KM looked really beautiful.

I am not at all sure about KKL's new do.

I didn't see Aly convince anybody to get married. Lope made that choice on their own because they've been in love for quite some time now. Aly and Ivy encouraged them and ITA without her that it's very romantic!! Is Liam not allowed to have friends, even if they r women?

No wonder DB looked so comfortable with her and she beautiful!!

The police probably didn't know of the motorcycle theft yet. I bet that was a stunt woman but it makes sense that psycho witch would know how to ride one, just maybe not RS?

Ivy just needs to STFU about Brooke, and Hope too for that matter. She's known Hope all of about 5 minutes and she barely met Brooke, ugh!!

Thanks for this tidbit RuntheTable. I noticed her and remembered her being Mac. Man she's smoking hot. Much hotter than Hope lol.

IMO they're neck and neck. KM is very beautiful as well.

• Love 1

IMO Deacon doesn't need any reason to push him back to the darkness, he just goes there automatically because that's who he is. I don't see them boinking at all. I just don't see why she'd ever go there again seeing how much she hates him. She may be softening but anything else? I just can't see it, plus she's on love with Bill.

The latest print issue of TV Guide confirms the wedding with an article and accompanying picture. But says that "the triangle may not be over yet" Oh joy!

I've explained why I dislike Hope and Liam before but here it is once again. As a viewer, I cannot root for a couple who have tried to get married repeatedly and never made it to the alter because they are written as complete morons who don't talk to one another when something goes wrong and go running off with whatever warm body happens to be standing nearby. I don't care what "Steffy did, or Bill did or Quinn did" to interfere. It's lazy writing and insulting to my intelligence as a fan of the show.

But what Shleppy and Bill did r the reasons they didn't get married and the show made that perfectly clear. I also said that Hope should have never run off but that's how it was written and the characters can't make their own choices. I always blame the writer instead of the characters. I don feel insulted or r that it's lazy writing, it's just the way Bell chooses to write the SL, also Lope r star crossed lovers so it makes sense. Maybe if some hate Lope, Hope, and Liam they'll find any reason to hate them which is fine although I don't get it but thx for answering my question.

We have no idea yet if she's even going to marry Weanie!! Hope did date, both Weanie and Liam. While it was a very poor choice, she did date. I don't understand why her and Liam r so hated. It makes no sense to me. I also don't understand why Hope is called a Princess. Nobody treats her like one that I can see. Maybe somebody wouldn't mind explaining it to me. Nobody has to of course so don't think u do ok?

I call Hope a Princess because everything was just handed to her. She doesn't even design her line, yet gets all the accolades. And everyone is constantly talking about how beautiful, inspiring, wonderful, etc. she is. I'm also tired of hearing about Hope and HFTF's inspirational, ecological, empowering message. WTF? All I ever SEE her do is bounce between to brothers. I'm just fed up with the twit.

I like Ivy. I would rather see Liam with her.

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 7

I call Hope a Princess because everything was just handed to her. She doesn't even design her line, yet gets all the accolades. And everyone is constantly talking about how beautiful, inspiring, wonderful, etc. she is. I'm also tired of hearing about Hope and HFTF's inspirational, ecological, empowering message. WTF? All I ever SEE her do is bounce between to brothers. I'm just fed up with the twit.

I like Ivy. I would rather see Liam with her.

I still don't see her as a Princess. She probably doesn't design her line because she's not a designer, that's what Caroline does but she should definitely a big part of the kudos!! Hope has many people who love and admire her so of course they'll sing her praises.

I do agree about the message crap tho since she cerainly doesn't practice it anymore. She looks hypocritical spouting it when she's bouncing between brothers, ugh!! I wasn't watching when Hope got her line so would u mind filling me in please? Thx.

I wasn't watching when Hope got her line so would u mind filling me in please? Thx.

The shortest version is that Bill owned the company and after a failed attempt on the Forresters to sabotage it from the inside, Steffy tried seducing Bill. Around that time, he made Katie CEO and Katie being the passive aggressive bitch we all love to hate made Hope the spokesmodel for their new teen line, cuz Steffy had a hate on for all things Logan.

ETA: Never have I hoped for a spoiler to not come to pass. That said,

TIIC have done fuck all following that up, apart from necessary throw away lines during the horrid Brooke/Nick/Bridget fiasco, so I guess resetting Hope's paternity does nothing too damaging to the narrative as is.

....and I just realized that would also mean Not-So-Little Eric can join in the fray with the Idiot Brothers to bone her. That's what the show needs, more guys fighting over her. God help us.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2