Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Easy E said:

Hahahahaha! This totally made my day! It just gets funnier the more you look at it! 

It does! I always picture Robyn's head slowly emerging from the bottom of the window sill like an old Monty Python animated bit. 🤣

• LOL 7
13 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Except for the stupid holey jeans, she looks good here. 

I agree.  Except I also hate that this family thinks they have to wear a jacket with every outfit in order to "finish" it.  I think she looks happy and pretty.  HATE the jeans!

• Love 9
(edited)

So what part of that is "dressing up".  The jeans with gaping holes?  The too-small jacket?  The matronly sagging top?  Must be the red heels.  Otherwise I got nuthin'.

Edited by Kohola3
spelling - although "hells" would describe a date night with Kootie.
  • LOL 13

I don't see the point of wearing a too-small jacket (or any clothing article, rilly.)  It makes one look like they've recently gained too much weight, if it won't close.  Leave it to LLN to skimp on sizes.

Now Christine appears to be raiding Truely's closet.  Meri has moved on to raiding Areola's.

I do like Christine's red shoes.  They beat the hell out of Meri's ugly "shooties."  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I was going to make a snide comment about "date night" because as a monogamous couple, Mr. M and I just call it "taking a drive" or "going out to eat", etc.  

However, when you are single with a non live-in boyfriend, I guess if the two of you get together it really is a "date".  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, MonicaM said:

I was going to make a snide comment about "date night" because as a monogamous couple, Mr. M and I just call it "taking a drive" or "going out to eat", etc.  

However, when you are single with a non live-in boyfriend, I guess if the two of you get together it really is a "date".  

Yeahhhhh........  I dunno.   I think they are way past the pretense.  Kody lives with his one wife Robyn, period.  Either these dates happen in her head or else Kody was asked to drive one of the kids somewhere and Christine asked to go along and calls it a "date".  Or maybe they just say this for appearance sake, so that their followers will still believe they are a polygamist family, in case there IS another season.

• Love 8

I love Harry Potter.  When my sons were young, we read all the books and saw all the movies together as a family.  We had the books on CD and for several years listened to them again and again on long car trips.  

However, the fact that Truely is not only free to read Harry Potter, but encouraged, is definitive proof that all pretense of following a conservative religious faith is gone from the Brown family.  We had parents who belonged to churches a lot less conservative than the Brown's who tried to get the Harry Potter series banned from the school library.  

Hope Truely enjoys every single page of every book!

• Love 18

I wonder if or how often Christine thinks about how Truely's childhood compares to those of the older kids (her kids, and the others as well). It's like night and day.

In the beginning there were three littles but also three moms so that was sorta like what Truely has. But after a few years you know it was chaotic, with little chance for quiet time let alone one-on-one time.

You just know she's super glad that Truely doesn't have to live under the same roof with or close to Robyn's drama teens and her two little imps. Holy hell no!

• Love 11

Yes, suomi, it looks like Christine and Truely are enjoying a peaceful life compared to several years of Christine being in charge of the oldest 5-11 kids (pre-Savannah & Truely) while Janelle worked and Meri went along on Kootie's "working" road trips.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

so basically she's using all the crisis in the nation to attempt to sell crappy clothes. 

Is this a new low?!!

I know this was a rhetorical question, but yes.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

so basically she's using all the crisis in the nation to attempt to sell crappy clothes. 

And hideous ill-fitting ones at that.  Wrinkles right into her crotch and what's with the swelling in her left leg which appears to be twice the size of her right one.

These people don't have the brains to know how vapid and tasteless they are.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

And hideous ill-fitting ones at that.  Wrinkles right into her crotch and what's with the swelling in her left leg which appears to be twice the size of her right one.

These people don't have the brains to know how vapid and tasteless they are.

So.... maybe those styles just aren't popular in Colorado... but I NEVER see anyone wearing pants like that.  Seriously.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Is this a new low?!!

I unfriended a FB friend who was a realtor after he posted, "If you're stuck at home, it should be a NICE home.  Call me to see our list of homes in your area."

6 hours ago, Kyanight said:

So.... maybe those styles just aren't popular in Colorado... but I NEVER see anyone wearing pants like that.  Seriously.

We tend to walk the mall before the stores open in the mornings, and sometimes see the salespeople for Hot Topic and stores like it.  They're ALL dressed like that, and it takes every bit of control I have not to say something like, "Oh, I'm so glad you have a job now so you can buy some jeans without holes" as they're unlocking the door to open the store.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)

Buying and applying sunscreen isn't hard.

For someone who is scared of toasters, she should also be wary of the sun on her rapidly aging skin.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Whoa! My stepmom would say "She looks like 40 miles of bad road."

And, regarding Christine's thing with toasters "She's like a flea on a hot griddle." 

• LOL 10

As usual, the SM posting picture has nothing whatsoever to do with the message.  How does a sweaty, haggard looking Christine equate to BLM?  She felt she needed to prove that she exercises and just threw it in there for good measure?

• Love 9

Huh.  She is around my age of 49, but her genetics give her thin skin that’s prone to wrinkles (her mom has the same). She looks like some of my friends...my other friends have all been injected with Botox and fillers to the point of looking much older (you know how it is, they look 60 but trying too hard to look 20). 
I also think that this is the thinnest she’s ever been and losing weight at our age will also age us (remember the show The Biggest Loser?  The older people always looked way older after the weight loss).

I actually think she is pretty here, and looks good. 

• Love 10
(edited)

I'm 65 with fairer skin than Christine's, but she looks older than me.  I have used sunscreen, moisturizers, hats and coverups (cotton that breathes) since my first outing as a baby, and have never used botox or fillers etc..  Much of my life I've spent doing fieldwork and walking & hiking for fun.  As a kid my mother made me wear a long-sleeved shirt and long pants to swim in the ocean between ~11 am & 4 pm.  "Modest clothing" (and a hat) would have gone a long way to protect her skin from turning red & crispy.

Also, I never put on fresh mascara and eyeliner to go for a walk or hike.  I just put on my sunglasses.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Huh.  She is around my age of 49, but her genetics give her thin skin that’s prone to wrinkles (her mom has the same). She looks like some of my friends...my other friends have all been injected with Botox and fillers to the point of looking much older (you know how it is, they look 60 but trying too hard to look 20). 
I also think that this is the thinnest she’s ever been and losing weight at our age will also age us (remember the show The Biggest Loser?  The older people always looked way older after the weight loss).

I actually think she is pretty here, and looks good. 

True I'm 7 years older than Christine and look 10 years younger (minus my covid gray hair).  Plus I'm a little over weight so that helps with wrinkles.  I also only raised one child and not 13.  That could have a lot more to do with it than anything else.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I also only raised one child and not 13.  

14 if you count Kody.  Even as a quarter husband he is more work and more exasperating than most children.

• LOL 15
  • Love 6

So who ate all those snacks in the Truely picture? Just her and Christine? 

8 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I have to agree:  those jeans are butt-ugly.  They wouldn't flatter anyone.

She also needs to size up in that top. #whyiwontwearpolyester

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

I do like the tea set of dishes.  

Those are Temptations from QVC.  They chip easily.  I've had a 9X13 crack in the oven and make a mess.  I also had the side break out of a baker when I just picked it up from the shelf.  They may look nice, but they are not good quality.

• Useful 7