Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

It is startling to see how happy Meri is in the photo when compared to her demeanor on the show.  Meri needs out of the family for everyone's sake.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, neh said:

It is startling to see how happy Meri is in the photo when compared to her demeanor on the show.  Meri needs out of the family for everyone's sake.

Meri has found a temporary haven in LLR, where she is reveling in some degree of admiration and respect.  Like any pyramid, there are levels and I think Meri may be at the 3rd or 4th level from the top.  I hope she has a Plan B because it seems likely that LLR may tumble before she reaches the pinnacle.  

ITA that Meri and the rest of the family are probably much happier without the dark cloud she brings.  She will never again be the HBIC (family female pinnacle), but as long as income from TLC is there, so too will Meri.

• Love 6

I just heard a story about LLR.  When you get near the top some have been pressured to go to Mexico and get lap band surgery.  They want their top people to be wearing small/medium sizes.

The woman investigating LLR is Claire Suddath.  She wrote this article for Bloomberg News:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-04-27/thousands-of-women-say-lularoe-s-legging-empire-is-a-scam

I heard her on Hear and Now on NPR.  You can find the interview here:

http://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2018/05/09/lularoe-leggings-lawsuits

• Love 4
On 5/7/2018 at 2:07 PM, Christi said:

that tooooooth tho...omg

I have always noticed that discolored tooth on the show - you would think she would want to get it fixed.  

Next season, Meri & Robyn will be at war due to conflicting joolrey sales - 

In Touch magazine is reporting Meri has a new man and she is leaving Grody for good  

• Love 2
(edited)

and fixing that one brown tooth isnt that expensive..omg.  Less expensive than that stupid INN!!  I mean, its her front freaking tooth!!

Edited by Christi
  • Love 1

I'm going to stay happily in the I don't notice Meri's teeth world.  I watch a lot of British TV and that helps me not expect perfect overly bright white smiles.  I'd rather Meri switched to clothes that fit.  The stuffed sausage look I really do notice.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I have always noticed that discolored tooth on the show - you would think she would want to get it fixed.  

Next season, Meri & Robyn will be at war due to conflicting joolrey sales - 

In Touch magazine is reporting Meri has a new man and she is leaving Grody for good  

She doesn't have a "new man". 

I'm guessing this new rumor is based on her LLR live this weekend at Disneyland. This guy named Tanner is a LLR consultant with his wife who was actually shooting the video. 

InTouch is such a rag.

49197FF7-284C-4440-80DE-5D689B42B2F4.jpeg

• Love 2
1 hour ago, neh said:

Both!  Meri seems to be attracted to men with very odd hairstyles.

She's LLR Besties with him and his wife. I think they met on that cruise.

I'm certain there's no romance going on, with him or anyone - Meri is too busy with her LLR group shit. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

At first glance, I thought the "guy" in the red shirt was Jackie Overton with a glued-on beard.

LOL, too funny!  I wouldn't be surprised if Sam the Scam "herself" did something like that.

• Love 2
On 5/9/2018 at 11:51 AM, riverblue22 said:

I just heard a story about LLR.  When you get near the top some have been pressured to go to Mexico and get lap band surgery.  They want their top people to be wearing small/medium sizes.

The woman investigating LLR is Claire Suddath.  She wrote this article for Bloomberg News:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-04-27/thousands-of-women-say-lularoe-s-legging-empire-is-a-scam

I heard her on Hear and Now on NPR.  You can find the interview here:

http://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2018/05/09/lularoe-leggings-lawsuits

Very interesting!  Such a sham for most.

• Love 2
On 5/9/2018 at 5:46 PM, LilWharveyGal said:

That's quite the shirt.

At first I thought she was wearing a scrubs in one of those cutesy/busy patterns that pediatric nurses sometimes wear.  That strap going over her shoulder does look a little bit like a stethoscope.  But nope, it's just a big ugly LulaNo top.

I have nicer looking dust rags. 

• Love 8
On 4/30/2018 at 6:34 AM, AZChristian said:

You guys are gonna love this.  I have had a brush with greatness!  (Okay, that might be a BIT of an exaggeration.)

We just got off a cruise on <b>the Allure of the Seas. </b>

I’m late to this (what else is new?!) but my sleep deprived, mind fucked 3am self read that you had been aboard “The Allure of Sears” ???‍♀️

I was like “Damn... way to step up your game, Sears!”

Totally going to bed. Sorry!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Enya Face said:

I’m late to this (what else is new?!) but my sleep deprived, mind fucked 3am self read that you had been aboard “The Allure of Sears” ???‍♀️

I was like “Damn... way to step up your game, Sears!”

Totally going to bed. Sorry!

2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

As bad as Sears has gotten, it's still more alluring that LuLaNo!

LMAO! I'm a former Sears manager, so these tickled me. 

• Love 3

Given that Mariah thought it was fine to shame Meri for her brow game on national tv, I feel free to point out that both Mariah and Audrey's eyebrows look like pure shit. Mariah looks like Groucho Marks and you could land a 747 in the space between Audrey's brows.

Happy Mother's Day.

• Love 22
3 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Given that Mariah thought it was fine to shame Meri for her brow game on national tv, I feel free to point out that both Mariah and Audrey's eyebrows look like pure shit. Mariah looks like Groucho Marks and you could land a 747 in the space between Audrey's brows.

Thanks Celia, now in this latest post that's all I can see.

Another travel day.  Does Meri ever go home?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, lma said:

I liked Mariah’s outfit. And good for her for getting into Loyola. That is all. I have nothing else good to say about her. 

I still think of Mariah as the whiny little bitch of the kids.  Remember when she wanted to tear Hunter a new one when Logan and Maddie told Mariah that Hunter got a DUI?  And when she acted like a psycho stalker when she & Meri had to wait longer to move into their McMansion?  Ugh.

She & Meri both irritate me, more so even than Mr. Clown Hair.  They have always seemed to me, to think they're better than the other "wives" and kids.  Double ugh.

• Love 13
On 5/13/2018 at 6:17 PM, ginger90 said:

#WhatIsWithAllTheStupidHashtags  #LivingMyWhyBecauseICanBecauseWhyNot  #LookIHaveAHatOn  #WeAreInACar  #LuLaRoeFreedomToBeLivingMyWhy  #ICan'tSeeOutMyRearWindowBecauseIt'sFilledWithGarbageBagsOfLuLaRoe  #LivingMyFreedomToBeMeBecauseLuLaRoeBecauseFreedom

• Love 20
1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

#WhatIsWithAllTheStupidHashtags  #LivingMyWhyBecauseICanBecauseWhyNot  #LookIHaveAHatOn  #WeAreInACar  #LuLaRoeFreedomToBeLivingMyWhy  #ICan'tSeeOutMyRearWindowBecauseIt'sFilledWithGarbageBagsOfLuLaRoe  #LivingMyFreedomToBeMeBecauseLuLaRoeBecauseFreedom

?

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don't give her any ideas.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Ugh, hashtags and those who post a google of them. No one clicks on that crap anymore! Sheeple behavior. #FindingMyBaaaaa

• Love 8
(edited)

A bit OT, but someone in my neighborhood posted a LLR "butter leggings" sale, complete with pictures.  From what I can see, the patterns appear to include: paper airplanes, giant mops and brooms, skeleton/clown type combo people with zippers going down the fronts of their bodies, donuts (why would anyone walk around in leggings when you know it's likely you'll have a couple of donuts literally stuck to your bum?), tubs of buttered popcorn (see donut comment), exploding washing machines, Tetris shapes, and a hideous Christmas-type pattern that I wouldn't use to wrap my garbage in.  Any takers?  $15 a pair.

How is Meri making a living at selling this stuff??

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

A bit OT, but someone in my neighborhood posted a LLR "butter leggings" sale, complete with pictures.  From what I can see, the patterns appear to include: paper airplanes, giant mops and brooms, skeleton/clown type combo people with zippers going down the fronts of their bodies, donuts (why would anyone walk around in leggings when you know it's likely you'll have a couple of donuts literally stuck to your bum?), tubs of buttered popcorn (see donut comment), exploding washing machines, Tetris shapes, and a hideous Christmas-type pattern that I wouldn't use to wrap my garbage in.  Any takers?  $15 a pair.

It seems there's no accounting for bad taste.  Meri's "fan base" must think they're brushing with greatness.  

I wouldn't buy that crap from ANYONE, least of all the former Brown HBIC.  God only knows why these women think looking like a circus clown is a good thing.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

They must be GOOB if they're selling for less than $25/pair.

• Love 2

Yard sale season is here and I saw 4 advertised this past weekend with LuLaNo. All 4 we’re going out of business and selling at cost. No clue what the difference is between cost and retail, but 4 in this small area is a lot.

• Love 2

They'll all fold fairly soon.  Amazon has multiple sellers of butter leggings with better quality, solids of many colors, and for $10 to $12 a pair.  Don't even look at LuLuNo at $15.  I want to know how much inventory Meri has left when she finally has to get out and what her overall profit was.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

#LuLaRoeHate #LuLaRoeHideous #EnoughAlready

#basta to quote one of the sexiest men alive 

When are these LLR fans going to realize they are being punked big time into wearing some of the most horrific prints around?  Like the designers (and I use that term loosely) sat around one night with a handle of tequila and had a contest to see who could come up with the ugliest fabric designs.  They are all laughing at the consumers who are wearing a giant chihuahua face on their butts.  

• Love 9

All I can think of when I see "Lizzie" is Lizzie Borden, and the 40 whacks.

15 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

#basta to quote one of the sexiest men alive 

When are these LLR fans going to realize they are being punked big time into wearing some of the most horrific prints around?  Like the designers (and I use that term loosely) sat around one night with a handle of tequila and had a contest to see who could come up with the ugliest fabric designs.  They are all laughing at the consumers who are wearing a giant chihuahua face on their butts.  

Butt-ugly prints for butts, LOL.  That chihuahua looked like a demon from hell spawning from a giant vag.  Ewww!

• Love 9