Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Maybe they persuade Meri to go to her "safe place".

safe.jpg

Meri and her "safe place". The place she throws out there any time someone get close to calling her out on her BS. I enjoyed watching Janelle/Christine become frustrated with her. Everyone walks around on eggshells for Meri and she DOES bring baggage/bad vibes every time she enters a room. 

I wish they'd all ignore Meri's warnings about her "wall" and "safe place" and give her the full on verbal assault (truth) she deserves to hear. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 14
On 04/14/2018 at 11:55 AM, TurtlePower said:

Meri and her "safe place". The place she throws out there any time someone get close to calling her out on her BS. I enjoyed watching Janelle/Christine become frustrated with her. Everyone walks around on eggshells for Meri and she DOES bring baggage/bad vibes every time she enters a room. 

I wish they'd all ignore Meri's warnings about her "wall" and "safe place" and give her the full on verbal assault (truth) she deserves to hear. 

Meri is Eeyore and then we have Piglet, Tigger and Pooh. Imho

• Love 10
5 hours ago, LisaWl7TR said:

Meri is Eeyore and then we have Piglet, Tigger and Pooh. Imho

Yes, Eeyore. I can see it. 

"EVERYONE HATES ME. I DON'T KNOW WHERE I BELONG IN THE family. I think I should eat some worms."

Off topic but are any of you in the Midwest? We are getting hit with blizzards, and I'm over it. Depressing, it's like we will never get spring.

3755d3be6da4d2a18a66a132d00e90e3ce4489cf6634d3d823ff76f0d088e717.jpg

• Love 11
43 minutes ago, PolygamyDoesntWork said:

Off topic but are any of you in the Midwest? We are getting hit with blizzards, and I'm over it. Depressing, it's like we will never get spring.

Getting sleet and freezing rain here in New England. Nothing like a nice coating of ice on the spring house flag! 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, PolygamyDoesntWork said:

Yes, Eeyore. I can see it. 

"EVERYONE HATES ME. I DON'T KNOW WHERE I BELONG IN THE family. I think I should eat some worms."

It's crazy right? I was visiting family in WI for 2 storms. Even got to shovel! Now back in the much warmer southwest. 

And lol, Meri should do what the song says--her new safe place should be a well-stocked worm bin. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

Again with the too small jacket.   She really isn't a hat person, someone should tell her.

I'm gonna disagree here, I like the hat. Jacket is a little better, but still a bit too small. Looks like she lost some weight.

• Love 2

Apparently she’s in Chicago for New Trainer Training. It’s $49. , and she would be responsible for her own transportation, and lodging. Funny Kody didn’t go. This is on the page about it:

We would love to see you make this a priority for you and your spouse. Spouses are welcome and encouraged to come as they are a part of your T.E.A.M. Tickets for the training will be $49 per person. Please plan on arranging your own travel and accommodations. This is an important first step in your LuLaRoe Leadership journey. Also, this is where you'll be personally gifted your LuLaRoe Trainer watch. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Also, this is where you'll be personally gifted your LuLaRoe Trainer watch.

So if it's $49 for the course (which should go towards paying LuLaRoe's expenses for the "seminar"), that watch has to be worth about $1.50.

BTW, Meri looks better in that picture than she's looked in a long time.  But we were starting at a very low bar.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

After I posted earlier, I remembered that Sam the Sham was Chicago-based.  Oh, the irony!  No wonder Doofus didn't go.  They might run into "him."  LOL

Had that happened, Kody may have been forced to back up his bravado. I think when Kody was huffing and puffing when he first learned of "Sam" he was threatening to take "him" out or something to that effect.

I don't believe he was making this statement to protect Meri's honor but rather he was expressing outrage that his house of cards was about to crumble.

• Love 4

Interesting that the watch doesn't have a hideous print background.  It's ugly anyway :(

@Sandy W, I totally agree.  Doofus was ready to spit nails when the Sam Saga exploded.  His act of "protecting Meri" was not convincing at all.  He was just worried about having to get his lazy ass off Robyn's sofa and getting a job, poor baby.

• Love 6

When I looked to see what was going on in Chicago, there was a snippet of an article listed. It was from a previous conference, and it was about the dress code. It said not to wear the leggings as pants. Found it funny!

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

When I looked to see what was going on in Chicago, there was a snippet of an article listed. It was from a previous conference, and it was about the dress code. It said not to wear the leggings as pants. Found it funny!

Well Chicago is known as the "windy city" and LLR leggings are known for ripping in inappropriate places.  Not a good look for their reps to have ripples waving in the breeze.

• Love 1
On 4/19/2018 at 7:56 AM, LilWharveyGal said:

Next season we'll have to keep our eyes peeled for Meri's impressive new bling.

UglyWatch.jpg

Omg I laughed so hard just now at this watch ?

On 4/18/2018 at 10:26 PM, Gothish520 said:

I'm gonna disagree here, I like the hat. Jacket is a little better, but still a bit too small. Looks like she lost some weight.

From all the pix I've seen of these overpriced LLR demin jackets, apparently that's the way they're meant to fit. 

Yeah I know - crazy! 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

From all the pix I've seen of these overpriced LLR demin jackets, apparently that's the way they're meant to fit. 

I wonder if they are trying to save on their cheap fabric.  The sleeves seem to fit but there isn't enough cloth for the danged thing to close.  That big gap just looks so wrong but I supposed it's to show off their garish, hideous prints underneath.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I wonder if they are trying to save on their cheap fabric.  The sleeves seem to fit but there isn't enough cloth for the danged thing to close.  That big gap just looks so wrong but I supposed it's to show off their garish, hideous prints underneath.

Styling video from a former LLR consultant.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Absolom said:

Meri looks like she didn't have a heavy enough jacket with her for a turn in the weather so she layered what she had.

Yeah, I gotta give her a pass on this one. If I were schlepping around Chicago in the cold I'd layer whatever I could. As long as it's warm, it wouldn't matter if it were stripes and polka dots. 

• Love 6
On 4/20/2018 at 2:31 PM, DakotaJustice said:

Styling video from a former LLR consultant.

That video was very informative, so props to the former consultant. 

On 4/20/2018 at 2:57 PM, Kohola3 said:

A 2 XL can be buttoned on a size 10 person but nothing smaller?  WTF?  Clearly they do NOT want these things to be buttoned.

I think she could get the xl buttoned too - but really, a size 10 needs an extra large? That's crazy. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

So many depressing things about this... Kody’s hair. LulaRoe. Meri’s desperation. Kody’s hairline. Meri’s hair. That sad street corner in one of the most architecturally significant cities on Earth. Polygamy. But mostly Kody’s hair. 

Sad thing is that she is willing to settle for 25% of THAT, or whatever portion of himself he is willing to distribute to her.

• Love 11
On 4/20/2018 at 11:57 AM, Kohola3 said:

A 2 XL can be buttoned on a size 10 person but nothing smaller?  WTF?  Clearly they do NOT want these things to be buttoned.

So funny! I buy a lot of cute stuff on ebay from China/Japan SUPER cheap! But Im a size 8 and always buy 2x...

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Kody’s hairline. Meri’s hair.

Lawd, they now have matching rat's nests on their head.  Except Kootie's nest isn't quite as big.  Combs, people, combs.  They can be purchased in any dollar store.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Lawd, they now have matching rat's nests on their head.  Except Kootie's nest isn't quite as big.  Combs, people, combs.  They can be purchased in any dollar store.

And conditioner! And it’s okay to give your hair a day off from washing and styling sometimes! 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Christi said:

Whoopie. "28 years together and still here." I guess it doesn't matter that you are both miserable. That he won't sleep with you, that you were chomping at the bit to leave him for another man two years ago and things between you have only deteriorated more since then. Because you're still together! Right, together long enough to take an anniversary selfie so you can show everyone how deeply in love you are. With your husband of 28 years who wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. 

Separate hotel rooms. A hundred bucks says they slept in separate hotel rooms. 

4 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

And conditioner!

Maybe there wasn't enough conditioner in the little bottle that came free with the room to do the job ... or did Kody just forget to rinse it out of his hair? 

• Love 18

I was in the car the other day and came to a stop light. In between all the political posters that litter the area was one that advertised a “Massive LulaRoe Closeout Sale”. How long are they going to perpetrate that these styles and patterned prints sell? Needless to say I didn’t even note the location as it gets a hard pass from me. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Whoopie. "28 years together and still here." I guess it doesn't matter that you are both miserable. That he won't sleep with you, that you were chomping at the bit to leave him for another man two years ago and things between you have only deteriorated more since then. Because you're still together! Right, together long enough to take an anniversary selfie so you can show everyone how deeply in love you are. With your husband of 28 years who wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. 

Separate hotel rooms. A hundred bucks says they slept in separate hotel rooms. 

Why does Meri even bother with these public announcements of "happiness"?  It's pathological. Maybe the only reason Kody is smiling is because he is about to be released to go back home. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Why does Meri even bother with these public announcements of "happiness"?  It's pathological. 

I find that to be true about many ordinary people's social media posts, frankly, which is why I am not on any of those sites. Was on Facebook for years, got off in August 2016 and haven't looked back. It's so liberating. Someone once described real life vs people's Facebook lives as "Comparing someone's Highlight Reel to your the Behind the Scenes." I love that description.

Unfortunately if you are any kind of celebrity and want to stay at all relevant, you have to post on at least a couple of those sites.

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

I find that to be true about many ordinary people's social media posts, frankly, which is why I am not on any of those sites. Was on Facebook for years, got off in August 2016 and haven't looked back. It's so liberating. Someone once described real life vs people's Facebook lives as "Comparing someone's Highlight Reel to your the Behind the Scenes." I love that description.

Unfortunately if you are any kind of celebrity and want to stay at all relevant, you have to post on at least a couple of those sites.

That's very true.  I once quit FB for a while because of this; everyone else's lives seemed so much better than my own; it was depressing! Quitting FB was liberating, but I lost touch with some family members.  Came back on and downsized to family/actual friends and still, there's always the humble-braggart or person posting several times a day, jonesing for "likes" (not referring to this site, just FB).

They may need to be on these sites, but celebrities can control what they post. Meri seems to want a lot of validation, so much so that the pronunciation of her name should change: Meeeee-rye. It goes right along with the pronunciation of Lehi!

Edited by TurtlePower
clarification
  • Love 6