Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, NoWhammies said:

Why the fuck is Meri lip synching this to someone else's voice? I assume it's a famous quote or something?

I was thinking she was tipsy...sort of like her Friday posts.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Why does Meri’s hair always look dull and stiff, like there’s tons of product in it? It looks like there is no movement in it. Does she have naturally very curly hair that she is trying to tame?

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

The thought of the bears is nice. OMG I said something nice about Meri… are pigs flying?

They actually are kind of cute. The gaudy fabric works for bears...wonder how they smell?

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I had the mini ones as tops for my pens 😂

Same here, and I had one with straight red, white, and blue hair.  

Meri's hair looks weed-whacked lately.  I don't know why anyone would tell her it looks good.  Maybe if a sycophant compliments her, they get a free MSW piece of crap joolry.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Meri complains she “feels like an outsider” and “doesn’t have a husband”.

Exactly how many clues will it take for this “strong” woman to stop hoping Kody will come running back to her bedroom (🤮)? She says she’s not “desperate”, yet she is as smitten as a teenager when Kody wants to speak to her about *anything*. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sister-wives-meri-brown-on-kody-struggles-i-dont-have-a-husband/amp/

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Exactly how many clues will it take for this “strong” woman to stop hoping Kody will come running back to her bedroom (🤮)? She says she’s not “desperate”, yet she is as smitten as a teenager when Kody wants to speak to her about *anything*. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sister-wives-meri-brown-on-kody-struggles-i-dont-have-a-husband/amp/

Meri's life is a simmering stew of jealousy, resentment, anger and betrayal.  She hopes that by throwing in the spices of loyalty and perseverance the aroma will entice Kody to once again engage. 

Her recipe is a disaster and no one in the family seems to want to partake.  Janelle, Christine, Kody and many of the kids have suffered indigestion from previous encounters so she would be better off to toss the pot and start fresh. 

It will take a highly trained professional to show Meri where her ingredients went wrong and for Meri to be open to making adjustments if she hopes to have any kind of meaningful relationships with anyone in the future.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Meri's life is a simmering stew of jealousy, resentment, anger and betrayal.  She hopes that by throwing in the spices of loyalty and perseverance the aroma will entice Kody to once again engage. 

Her recipe is a disaster and no one in the family seems to want to partake.  Janelle, Christine, Kody and many of the kids have suffered indigestion from previous encounters so she would be better off to toss the pot and start fresh. 

It will take a highly trained professional to show Meri where her ingredients went wrong and for Meri to be open to making adjustments if she hopes to have any kind of meaningful relationships with anyone in the future.

I’m thinking Snape.

That was a most excellent interpretive analysis.   Meri’s potion is all wrong and no amount of tweaking will fix it. 

image.gif.9e395864bfb5c4417dd3a6a29ace97b1.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, deirdra said:

TLC puts out so many snippet promo videos that by the time Sunday rolls around, if you've watched them all, you've basically seen the whole episode.

That’s actually how I “watch”. 😁

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

And Robyn in this clip made me roll my eyes, with her “Brown family scapegoat” bs. It was interesting to watch Meri and Robyn try to “out-victim” each other. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, Cetacean said:

"In this episode Meri opens up about her feelings...." 

So it's a rerun? Because when does Meri NOT open up about her fillings?

And when does Sobyn not dry cry.  Every time she starts winding up with the waterworks I just want to smack her.  She can’t have a single conversation without getting fake misty. I think she should be fitted with a shock collar and every time she starts up she should be delivered a short, non-lethal voltage until we can condition her to not be so damn annoying with her phony emotions.  NO BODY WANTS TO SEE THAT ANY MORE SOBYN! NOBODY BELIEVES YOU OR CARES.

• LOL 16
  • Love 5
On 1/2/2022 at 12:22 PM, Adiba said:

Why does Meri’s hair always look dull and stiff, like there’s tons of product in it? It looks like there is no movement in it. Does she have naturally very curly hair that she is trying to tame?

Meri's hair looks like crap but Robyn's is strange as well.  She has these giant ringlets hanging down that remind me of Nellie Olsen from Little House on the Prairie.

• LOL 10
  • Love 13
18 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I see Robyn allowed her mother from Utah come inside and not social distance from the kids?  But the other wives and their out-of-town kids are banned?

I think Robyn made up the "Brown family scapegoat" label herself.

Yesssss! The "covid rules" are just to keep the other wives and other kids away. Robochin's mom is not under the rules because she is Robochin's mom and no threat to her supremacy. 

Edited by Gramto6
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I see Robyn allowed her mother from Utah come inside and not social distance from the kids?  But the other wives and their out-of-town kids are banned?

Excellent point. "Local family only" was one of the rules on that sheet. 

Meri also didn't follow them all along like she said, we saw a filmed scene of her going to Utah to get her mother, talking to her little nephew, traveling to the B&B to film her banana bread making with Mariah and Audrey, etc.

They've all traveled and/or had guests, yet only Janelle & Christine get blamed for it. And then Robyn and Meri have the nerve to both think THEY are the scapegoats.

• Love 14

Wow, some days she gives grace to someone else? I sure would love to see that. 

And what exactly does "givng grace" entail anyway?  Blather, blather, me, blather, strong, blather, I, blather, blather....empty words from an empty head.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Cetacean said:

And what exactly does "givng grace" entail anyway?  Blather, blather, me, blather, strong, blather, I, blather, blather....empty words from an empty head.

An empty head with terrible hair, just like her ex-husband.  

Meri just spouts crap.  "I Choose Joy" is probably something she got from one cult or another.  Blah.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

How do we know Robyn had her mom there? The picture they flashed was from a long time ago. Same one from back in season 14 (happened to be rewatching and noticed). Did I miss something?

Agree that we don't really know what any of these people were actually following or not following. And it doesn't matter since this show builds whatever narrative it wants anyway. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Cetacean said:

And what exactly does "givng grace" entail anyway?

Good question. Nobody really knows what this family's goofy buzzwords mean. 

I get your point and that it's a rhetorical question. Just for fun, though - a recent example from the show (paraphrasing what Meri said) : I wasn't always a perfect sister wife, I suppose there were things I could have done better, but you have to give yourself grace!!!

So I'm guessing it means - take no responsibility for the things you've done. No need to apologize, look at things objectively, or grow as a person. Maybe you shouldn't have been a raging bitch, but it's a lot easier to just forgive yourself and sweep it under the rug.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Cetacean said:

And what exactly does "givng grace" entail anyway?  Blather, blather, me, blather, strong, blather, I, blather, blather....empty words from an empty head

🤣 😂 🤣

THIS! 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Hot baths with a banana 🍌?

Last one I swear! 

Really? I don’t believe you😉 I think it’s time to replace my avatar for some bananas to show my emotional support to this amazing fruit and to throw jabs at Meri.

• LOL 15

I’m assuming Meri isn’t staying around  just because she’s hoping Kody will accept her again. Obviously, like everyone has stated, she’s staying for the income. But I’m wondering now if Kody freezes his old gals out so hard because he wants all extras off the show and therefore off the payroll. There would be more money for fewer people. He figures Christine and Meri have a separate income source that Robyn and Janelle don’t have (despite Janelle’s work with Strive, which can’t be as much as Lularoe) and he can keep the show if he has (technically) two wives left. It’s got to bug him that C & M get the show dollars AND the various MLM dollars AND the Cameo dollars AND the best-selling book residuals AND the random appearance dollars - and whatever else. I know he has some sort of gun business, but he now may have to pay some sort of child support - especially since it’s on record that he clearly doesn’t have joint custody of Truly. 

• Love 9
On 1/7/2022 at 9:04 AM, Cetacean said:

20 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Good question. Nobody really knows what this family's goofy buzzwords mean. 

I get your point and that it's a rhetorical question. Just for fun, though - a recent example from the show (paraphrasing what Meri said) : I wasn't always a perfect sister wife, I suppose there were things I could have done better, but you have to give yourself grace!!!

So I'm guessing it means - take no responsibility for the things you've done. No need to apologize, look at things objectively, or grow as a person. Maybe you shouldn't have been a raging bitch, but it's a lot easier to just forgive yourself and sweep it under the rug.

I have seen this phrase more and more, not just from Meri...and I was assuming based on context that it meant something like "I am not perfect" or something.  But...I had to google...

""Giving grace means giving ourselves and others permission to be God's work in progress.""

""How do you give someone grace?

Choose to not respond in kind when someone is rude to you – let it go.

Be present when they're in need of support.

Forgive.

Understand that each person, even the “worst” person, is doing the best she is capable of at the moment, with the resources she has available to her.""

...interesting it says "she" and "her"...

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, LilyD said:

Really? I don’t believe you😉 I think it’s time to replace my avatar for some bananas to show my emotional support to this amazing fruit and to throw jabs at Meri.

We finally got her on board! 🤣

Your new avatar just jumped off the page at me before I could even read the post...oh my God, I laughed SO HARD!!!! 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Someone more tech-savvy than me (probably all of you here!) needs to get a Batman avatar.  

Speaking of that, makes me wonder:  does the catfisher read here?  🤪  Or, maybe even Meri herself?  I guess we'll never know...

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Roslyn said:

Choose to not respond in kind when someone is rude to you – let it go.

Be present when they're in need of support.

Forgive.

Understand that each person, even the “worst” person, is doing the best she is capable of at the moment, with the resources she has available to her.

Oh, yeah, that's our Meri to a T.....

Does "choose not to respond" include blocking them from your SM account?

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Meri needs to get involved with helping others through volunteer work.  If she focused on others instead of herself all of the time, maybe then she would find a little happiness, and a new man.  She's so far up her on butt, so sad.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Someone more tech-savvy than me (probably all of you here!) needs to get a Batman avatar.  

Speaking of that, makes me wonder:  does the catfisher read here?  🤪  Or, maybe even Meri herself?  I guess we'll never know...

Up until last year the catfish was periodically posting on a site that I moderate, still in the persona of Sam Cooper.  She was ridiculed and scorned but still stuck to her guns that she was really "Sam".  Hasn't been heard from this year, so she may have been banned from the site, not by me as I found the web she continued to spin fascinating even though no one believed a word of it.

• Useful 6
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Meri needs to get involved with helping others through volunteer work

HAHAHAHAHAHA.........oh. you're serious.

Do something without monetary renumeration? No way in hell would any of the Browns do anything like that.  For supposedly "religious" people, they show absolutely no sign of doing anything that does not directly benefit them. 

Didn't Meri do something with kids in need at one time?  It's not like she hasn't got experience that might be useful.

At the risk of being accused of virtue signaling, I have always been an upaid volunteer in multiple capacities, both when I was working and when I retired.  There are great gigs and give back much more than money.  Probably my favorite was getting a therapy dog certification and taking my dogs to nursing homes.  The residents just lit up when Toby and Mindy arrived. 

There is no reason that Meri (or any of them, since none of them work) couldn't get their asses out and DO something like join the Mormon Helping Hands program.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
6 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Up until last year the catfish was periodically posting on a site that I moderate, still in the persona of Sam Cooper.  She was ridiculed and scorned but still stuck to her guns that she was really "Sam".  Hasn't been heard from this year, so she may have been banned from the site, not by me as I found the web she continued to spin fascinating even though no one believed a word of it.

Sadly...if you read enough of the subreddit of sister wives there are those who do believe the "Sams blog" website and so many twists and turns of bullsh!t they cling to. SO much misinformation over there now that it has so many new people fresh watching the show and not knowing any of the outside of the show info. I do miss CJ's blog where everything was right there in real time.

• Love 13