Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: S14 Finale

yeswedo
  • Start Topic

Oh no, a broken zipper?!

Are there rules against double-sided tape?

Also...what is up with the informercial about this project runway; the high school years.

It's introducing us to the designers who are on the new Project Runway Juniors show, which starts in the original PR's timeslot next Thursday night.

I laughed out loud when Edmond's next-to-last white dress came down the runway - she looked like she'd been T.P.ed by Halloween pranksters! The rest of his looks were pretty meh.

Kelly's was so forgettable. I like her but these designs were nothing special.

• Love 2

It's introducing us to the designers who are on the new Project Runway Juniors show, which starts in the original PR's timeslot next Thursday night.

I think the poster was being sarcastic.

I haven't seen model auditions in years!

• Love 5

There is no (legitimate) reason this needs to be two hours long. Just as there was no (legitimate) reason for last week to be two hours long.

SweetMama. Make it stop!

It's making me not want to watch Juniors.

Misted up at Candice.

Not a huge fan but she has overcome some serious odds.

• Love 1

I laughed out loud when Edmond's next-to-last white dress came down the runway - she looked like she'd been T.P.ed by Halloween pranksters! The rest of his looks were pretty meh.

Kelly's was so forgettable. I like her but these designs were nothing special.

Ok, I liked Edmond's dress, but that was hilarious! & spot on! Lol!

• Love 2

Ha! I thought that white one looked like when you're at a bridal shower and have to use toilet paper to create a dress for the bride.

• Love 7

Aside from the flower pots on Ashley's model's heads and some of Kelly's pieces, with the sunglasses, headphones and fanny packs, why was there absolutely NO styling or accessories?  

I thought that Candice's looks needed some kind of statement piece jewelry - one bracelet, one necklace, something....

Bland makeup, horrible, boring hair, so-so designs.....

Oh well, underwhelmed all season and underwhelmed now.

• Love 2

Ashley's finale look was hideous.

Meh. It's between Candice & Edmond for me.

I'm starting to understand why TG was so mad at Swapnil......

Geez, Louise - that was the most hideous thing I've ever seen....the model looked like a much larger version of a munchkin from The Wizard of Oz movie....

Oh, are these judges on fucking crack, or what?  They LIKED that last look of Ashley's????  I give up!!! 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 6

OK I think I've seen the whole project runway juniors season tonight, no need to watch it when it airs.

I wish I had known tonight's episode was going to be two hours long with the unending commercials. After working all day and having to work tonight as well I didn't plan for this.

• Love 5

I want to go and watch the rest in bed but I did that last week and missed the whole runway show.  I meant to watch it all week and then never got to it...

I'm afraid I'll fall asleep and miss the rest of the teen designers (lol)

• Love 1

The judges have to be jacked up on goofballs, they praised Ashley's designs! That muse look looked like a bedspread, it was hideous.

This show has officially jumped the shark. Done.

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 3

Add me to the objection to the ridiculous length of commercial breaks....

I'm watching only to see how these walk on the runway.  Not impressed by any of the collections. Kelly or Edmund for me if I have to choose from the best of the bad...

Edited by DHDancer
  • Love 4

Bolding mine

Fanny packs are chic. I'll be strutting my stuff the next time I walk my dog. Heidi Klum says so.

Ashley's insta-muse model looks HUGE up there. That's Ashley's fault.

I haven't been paying total attention but when whoever said, Let's bring out your muse models, I practically got whiplash.

For the love of god, do not bring back the fanny pack.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 2