Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: S14 Finale

yeswedo
  • Start Topic

Ashley and Kelly were the final two? Ashley won?

It pisses me off like I can't even say when whiny libertarian bullies have to inject themselves into every conversation on the intarwebz to whine about how everyone gets a trophy. But seriously? There is no way Ashley won anything other than the consolation prize here. And Kelly won second runner up.

Edited by Julia
  • Love 2

See, now the judges can pat themselves on the back because they've honored a population that is usually ignored by the fashion world.  I know the Carriebot has never been the most expressive person, but she really didn't seem like she liked ashley's collection at all.

A lot of you called it correctly. They weren't rewarding the collection or the talent, they just wanted to have a first time plus size winner. It was nice chatting with all of you. See you around on the other shows.

• Love 4

This show really has become a complete joke.  Ashley's collection is something you could find at Target.  Not to slam Target but the outfits looked like discount wear and not really flattering at all, especially the shorts.    

• Love 1

See, now the judges can pat themselves on the back because they've honored a population that is usually ignored by the fashion world.  I know the Carriebot has never been the most expressive person, but she really didn't seem like she liked ashley's collection at all.

The only way they can pat themselves on the back is if they continue to show plus sized fashions in all future seasons.  And petite fashions, and so on and so on and so on.......

What the hell??? So Bucket O' Tears is the win? This is for the judges...a chance to pat themselves on the back for being "inclusive". Uneven hems, badly fitting crop tops, shorts with a floating crotch...yeah, I want to see Nina Garcia wear anything from this sad collection.

Kelly should have won...and Edmond can beautifully style a dress. 

Kelly was robbed, big time. 

• Love 1