Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: S14 Finale

yeswedo
  • Start Topic

I noticed that Ashley's I think 1st look?  The pink skirt had a ripped hem that was hanging down.  I hated Edmund's clothes.  I loved Kelly's!!

I laughed out loud at the look on Zac's face when Edmunds TP dress was walking back down the runway.  His mouth was hanging open.  Lol

The only thing I liked of Candace's was the last dress.  Gorgeous, and so much better without the hoop.

Bolding mine

I haven't been paying total attention but when whoever said, Let's bring out your muse models I practically got whiplash.

For the love of god, do not bring back the fanny pack.

Too late....I've seen fanny packs or "belt bags" from Gucci, LV,  Prada and Coach.....all current collections, too!!  

• Love 1

Geez, Louise - that was the most hideous thing I've ever seen....the model looked like a much larger version of a munchkin from The Wizard of Oz movie....

Oh, are these judges on fucking crack, or what?  They LIKED that last look of Ashley's????  I give up!!! 

I was heavy when I was little and some clothes I wore my mom would comment that they made me look like I was wearing a tent. That was what I thought when I saw that last piece.

I think its between Kelly from the deli and Edmond. 

• Love 1

I noticed that Ashley's I think 1st look?  The pink skirt had a ripped hem that was hanging down.  I hated Edmund's clothes.  I loved Kelly's!!

I laughed out loud at the look on Zac's face when Edmunds TP dress was walking back down the runway.  His mouth was hanging open.  Lol

The only thing I liked of Candace's was the last dress.  Gorgeous, and so much better without the hoop.

I couldn't take my eye away from that fallen hem. She's gonna win, isn't she? Gah.

OMG.... Ashley for the win, Kelly for RU.  Sorry, but I can't support Ashley as being brave etc etc.  The proof is in which of us plus size people would wear (let alone shell out cash) for any of those clothes.  My hand is firmly by my side.....  BUT I do applaud her for doing what she wanted: she just needs to get a very large dose of reality.   Oh and she needs to get over her "gift" mentality, sorry....

Edited by DHDancer

Okay - Nina just nailed it about Edmond...."He really listened to us and tried to please us".....I thought fashion design was supposed to be about the DESIGNER - not these flaky, obnoxious judges!!!

...Literally 10 seconds after blasting him and Candace for not being true to their "voices."

ETA These people must have been consuming something illegal before cameras started rolling. Oh, and Carrie Underwood sounds like a blithering idiot.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 1

Essentially Kelly is number 1, Ashley 2, Edmond 3, Candice 4

I don't know.  It feels a bit like the seasons of other shows where they are looking for a specific type of winner they haven't had before and the actual capabilities of the contestant are secondary.  Like when SYTYCD wanted a female winner or ANTM wanted a plus size model, etc.

• Love 2

I think i's Kelly, Ashley, Edmund, Candace.

I would prefer: Kelly, Edmund, Candace, Ashley.

What print did Tim buy for Ashley??/

Edited by Honey
  • Love 2

Nope, Kelly and Ashley.  Kelly's was their favorite, I think, but I think their eyes are shining at the idea of having had the first plus-size collection, so they may jump for that as an edgier choice.

I don't know.  It feels a bit like the seasons of other shows where they are looking for a specific type of winner they haven't had before and the actual capabilities of the contestant are secondary.  Like when SYTYCD wanted a female winner or ANTM wanted a plus size model, etc.

I agree. Ashley's going I win. I wish is wasn't so, but I've accepted it.

Also, why no "up close and personal" look at these garments?  Every week, when the designers have about one and half hours to make a couture dress out of garbage and recyclables, they are picking on fit, sewing and finish.

Now, they should be examining the looks for all of that, when the designers have actually had the time to create something of perfection.

• Love 3

Well, thank God for this live chat thread. I would have been bored to death during the one hour of commercials and promo's for P.R. Junior. You guys have kept me awake and laughing my ass off, more entertaining than the show. So thank you everyone!

• Love 4

Also, why no "up close and personal" look at these garments?  Every week, when the designers have about one and half hours to make a couture dress out of garbage and recyclables, they are picking on fit, sewing and finish.

Now, they should be examining the looks for all of that, when the designers have actually had the time to create something of perfection.

So they don't have to acknowledge Ashley's busted zipper and fallen hem?

• Love 2

I hate these commercials! I don't think I have ever seen this many in one show. I liked Edmond's crazy dresses; that's the kind of thing I want to see in a runway show. I like a show stopper. Does everything have to be ready to wear now? Christian S would never have a chance if he were showing today. Don't hate the collections but don't love any either.

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 3