Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Yes, Tamra outed him using Pancreatic cancer to get Vicki to leave Donn. That alone should have made Vicki question his claim of NHL IMO.

It was a scan she had a couple of years ago, she had NI give her a copy of the report to compare to Brooks scan report. The letter head on Brooks report was completly different that Shannons report. Also, Briana worked at Hogue Hospital and revealed they have their own transcriptionists and would NOT have used NI's people. Shannon did NOT go into detail about why she had the scan.

How long has it been since Briana worked at Hogue?

The type of scan, the focus of the scan, and the clinician who interpreted the scan all make a difference in how a report will look and read.

How did Shannon obtain her report? Was it mailed, emailed, or did she pick it up fr/ the imaging center?

Briana is not exactly bias free. Is she offering a medical opinion, or her opinion as a daughter?

She should not be offering her medical opinion due to her obvious bias. IMO.

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 4

She left Donn when Brooks told her that he had Pancreatic Cancer, so we know he has used "cancer" to get his way with Vicki before his NHL claim.

The fact that he told her he had Pancreatic Cancer to get her to leave Donn and that he did NOT have it should have been a neon warning sign to her then and should have made her doubt him with his NHL claim/story/lie.

Yeah, but just like Brooks' latest cancer claim (which, by the way, will fade off into the sunset without anyone except Brooks and his physicians knowing the real truth - none of us will every really know for sure) couldn't have Brooks pulled that crap with Vicki the 1st time around as well?  You know, "I have pancreatic cancer" (which then morphs into) "My pancreatic cancer is in remission" (or some other BS story).

Did Vicki ever get a definitive answer from Brooks admitting that he straight up lied about having pancreatic cancer in order to steal her away from Donn?  Not trying to defend Vicks or Brooks, I just don't know the back story about pancreatic cancer the first time around.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 3

Brooks probably has videos and/or pictures of Vicki mid-coitus. I mean, that might be something she would still be ashamed of/embarrassed by, right? Right? . . . And, well, they didn't call their daughter a *fucking* bitch but they did use one of those words to describe Coco for a punchline.

• Love 9

She left Donn when Brooks told her that he had Pancreatic Cancer, so we know he has used "cancer" to get his way with Vicki before his NHL claim.

The fact that he told her he had Pancreatic Cancer to get her to leave Donn and that he did NOT have it should have been a neon warning sign to her then and should have made her doubt him with his NHL claim/story/lie.

Brooks claim was in 2009 and I don't see Vicki leaving Donn to be with a sick man.  She wanted someone to love and she thought she found it in Brooks.    If Briana is to be believed, (which I don't) the pancreatic cancer didn't come up until 2011 or 2012 in conversation.  I think Vicki left Donn because she didn't  enjoy life with him any longer.

• Love 8

The type of scan, the focus of the scan, and the clinician who interpreted the scan all make a difference in how a report will look and read.

How did Shannon obtain her report? Was it mailed, emailed, or did she pick it up fr/ the imaging center?

She worked there before she got pregnant, so about 4 years ago.

Where you have your scan done determines where the report is generated. If the PET scan was done at Hogue, the report would have come from Hogue, NOT NI.

Shannon said she went to NI and asked for them to give her a copy of her last CT scan and confirmed that any report generated by them, NI, would have the same letterhead as hers did. Brooks's report looked nothing like Shannon's.

• Love 7

You are NOT alone! IMO, Vicki has put Briana through the wringer and did so both on AND off camera which is why Briana started to call her out ON camera.

Yeah, but, She is a fucking bitch.

• Love 12

Yeah, but just like Brooks' latest cancer claim (which, by the way, will fade off into the sunset without anyone except Brooks and his physicians knowing the real truth - none of us will every really know for sure) couldn't have Brooks pulled that crap with Vicki the 1st time around as well?  You know, "I have pancreatic cancer" (which then morphs into) "My pancreatic cancer is in remission" (or some other BS story).

Did Vicki ever get a definitive answer from Brooks admitting that he straight up lied about having pancreatic cancer in order to steal her away from Donn?  Not trying to defend Vicks or Brooks, I just don't know the back story about pancreatic cancer the first time around.

Tamra said that Brooks then said he had Pancreatitis and Vicki confirmed it. So he lied about having PC.

Brooks claim was in 2009 and I don't see Vicki leaving Donn to be with a sick man.  She wanted someone to love and she thought she found it in Brooks.    If Briana is to be believed, (which I don't) the pancreatic cancer didn't come up until 2011 or 2012 in conversation.  I think Vicki left Donn because she didn't  enjoy life with him any longer.

I do think Vicki was in love with Brooks at the time but I also think she loved the idea of coming to Brooks rescue, so I do see her leaving Donn for a "sick" Brooks. It was Tamra that told that story, about Vicki leaving Donn for a "sick" Brooks, NOT Briana and Vicki acknowledged it.

Yeah, but, She is a fucking bitch.

Well, if Vicki were MY mom, I would be as well! LOL

• Love 15

"Where you have your scan done determines where the report is generated. If the PET scan was done at Hogue, the report would have come from Hogue, NOT NI."

Source?

"Shannon said she went to NI and asked for them to give her a copy of her last CT scan and confirmed that any report generated by them, NI, would have the same letterhead as hers did. Brooks's report looked nothing like Shannon's."

Shannon had a CT scan? Shannon had a CT scan at NI? Not Hogue?

So, in this instance Shannon is not exaggerating or lying?

Briana confirmed that Hoag has their own transcriptionists, she did work there and would know.

Shannon's scan was done at NI, it was a CT scan NOT a PET scan and she showed her report ON camera, close up and pointed out the differences between the letterheads of her report and Brooks report. I do NOT think Shannon was exaggerating or lying. You could get a screen shot of her report and compare it to screen shots of Brooks report, there are major differences in the letterheads of the 2 reports.

• Love 10

This whole saga is much worse than Vicki operating out of romantic myopia and foolishness. She has been demonizing her cast mates on Twitter, Facebook, other social media outlets, and in the press for the past month, declaring that they "owe her an apology" and continuing to insist that they never supported her during the horrible tribulation of Brooks's treatment. This despite the fact that she herself just admitted on national television that she doesn't believe Brooks herself; didn't for at least three months prior to taping the reunion ;specifically fabricated stories about Terry's dispensation of professional medical advice in an express effort to garner sympathy; and had previous experience with Brooks's fabulism at the beginning of their relationship. This is psychosis and/or sociopathology territory.

Masterful hypothesis! Well done!  

• Love 8

Briana confirmed that Hoag has their own transcriptionists, she did work there and would know.

Shannon's scan was done at NI, it was a CT scan NOT a PET scan and she showed her report ON camera, close up and pointed out the differences between the letterheads of her report and Brooks report. I do NOT think Shannon was exaggerating or lying. You could get a screen shot of her report and compare it to screen shots of Brooks report, there are major differences in the letterheads of the 2 reports.

IMO, Briana is biased. Furthermore, Briana has not worked at Hoag for 4 years. Procedures could have changed.

Brooks had a PET/CT scan.

Shannon had a CT scan.

Apples and oranges. IMO.

There is a lot of info on Google which explains the differences.

The differences are important, IMO.

----

ETA

I have a screenshot of Brooks' report. It doesn't show letterhead.

Where can I see the one that shows the letterhead? Anybody got a link?

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Any other housewife would be fired. Vicki has ruined what little reputation she had left. I belive she knew. She collaborated with him while trying to participate as little as possible in the scheme so that she could play victim if/when he was caught. They didn't count on Meghan being a rabid dog with a bone and no true storyline of her own.

I also believe more of Vicki's dirt will come to light. She needs to leave tv ASAP, but she won't. I also bet Brianna is working double time to be a full housewife next year. I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to sell Andy and 'nem on a mother/daughter redemption arc as we speak.

Edited by red12
  • Love 14

I guess I don't understand the need for a "non-bashing" contract between Brooks & Vicki if there isn't anything to hide.  And if they did sign such a thing then where is the line drawn?  Brooks hasn't exactly been saying nice things about Vicki during his one on one with Andy, throwing her under the bus as the source of the exaggeration & lies.  Not that I needed Brooks to tell me that Vicki lies but he looked all kinds of guilty during that interview, IMO.

I sadly have been in Briana's situation with my own mother & her ex-boyfriend.  Without going into great detail, it can be extremely frustrating when someone is harmful to your mom & you have little power to do anything when they are blinded by "love".  My mom's boyfriend at the time threatened to beat me, rape me & cut my fucken head off if I ever tried to come between him & my mother.  She took him back.  She had to move out of the state to finally get away from him & last I heard he was doing prison time for attempted murder.

• Love 20

IMO, Briana is biased. Furthermore, Briana has not worked at Hogue for 4 years. Procedures could have changed.

Brooks had a PET/CT scan.

Shannon had a CT scan.

Apples and oranges. IMO.

There is a lot of info on Google which explains the differences.

The differences are important, IMO.

----

ETA

I have a screenshot of Brooks' report. It doesn't show letterhead.

Where can I see the one that shows the letterhead? Anybody got a link?

----

First Brooks INSISTED that he had his PET scan done at NI, NOW he claims that he had his scan done at Hoag Hospital but that the report was generated at NI. That would NEVER, EVER happen. The report is generated at the facility the scan/test was done. You work in a hospital, do they allow reports generated elsewhere that were done in their facility? Not where I worked....ever. I would take Briana's word on this over Brooks any day of the week as his "story" keeps changing, NOT Briana's.

Also, Shannon is not comparing the tests/scans, she is comparing the letterhead of both reports, which ARE DIFFERENT, very different. And, Yes, they showed a screen shot that included the letterhead on the show. I think SH site has a screen shot of it on their site. I am guessing that you have not seen part 3 yet, it is interesting to say the least.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 12

People who receive cancer treatment are at a higher risk for dehydration.

If Brooks received his chemo treatment with other patients, visitors can't be in the room due to safety issues and patient privacy.

I was able to accompany my husband to all of his chemo treatments, (I sat right next to him during his treatments) and there were other patients in the room, maybe there are different standards for various chemo treatment centers/hospitals??

• Love 16

Shannon also specified that she inquired about the process by which her CAT scan was produced and that the employee with whom she spoke delineated the step-by-step procedures presently involved that included computerized voice transcription and human-helmed revision of those transcripts. So . . . that protocol wouldn't also be implemented for a PET scan?

• Love 9

I guess I don't understand the need for a "non-bashing" contract between Brooks & Vicki if there isn't anything to hide.  And if they did sign such a thing then where is the line drawn?  Brooks hasn't exactly been saying nice things about Vicki during his one on one with Andy, throwing her under the bus as the source of the exaggeration & lies.  Not that I needed Brooks to tell me that Vicki lies but he looked all kinds of guilty during that interview, IMO.

I sadly have been in Briana's situation with my own mother & her ex-boyfriend.  Without going into great detail, it can be extremely frustrating when someone is harmful to your mom & you have little power to do anything when they are blinded by "love".  My mom's boyfriend at the time threatened to beat me, rape me & cut my fucken head off if I ever tried to come between him & my mother.  She took him back.  She had to move out of the state to finally get away from him & last I heard he was doing prison time for attempted murder.

Brooks hasn't come right out and said that Vicki was "lying", he has used the terms "misspoken", "confused" and "exaggerated" but not "lied". He has put the majority of blame on Briana, he has called her a "liar", a "manipulator", and a few other nasty names as well as blaming the other HWs BUT he hasn't crossed the line regarding Vicki as of yet. I do think they signed an agreement and IMO, it is because they BOTH have nasty dirt on the other they each fear the public finding out.

• Love 8

First Brooks INSISTED that he had his PET scan done at NI, NOW he claims that he had his scan done at Hoag Hospital but that the report was generated at NI. That would NEVER, EVER happen. The report is generated at the facility the scan/test was done. You work in a hospital, do they allow reports generated elsewhere that were done in their facility? Not where I worked....ever. I would take Briana's word on this over Brooks any day of the week as his "story" keeps changing, NOT Briana's.

Also, Shannon is not comparing the tests/scans, she is comparing the letterhead of both reports, which ARE DIFFERENT, very different. And, Yes, they showed a screen shot that included the letterhead on the show. I think SH site has a screen shot of it on their site. I am guessing that you have not seen part 3 yet, it is interesting to say the least.

Brooks said he had a PET/CT scan, not a PET scan.

I have yet to find a picture of the scan that shows the letterhead. I would love to see it though.

I saw the last 40 minutes of reunion 3.

And yes, sometimes reports are generated outside of the hospital I work at for various reasons; like insurance. Believe it or not.

• Love 2

Vicki left Donn b/c she thought Crooks had terminal pancreatic cancer, the one he confessed was actually pancreatitis to Briana? Just. Damn.

Bottom line: Vicki so desperate to not be alone that she did all this shit.

Vicki's gut instinct is that Brooks is faking it. Aha!

Were they really taking a quick break to catch some candid moments, or was this another Bravo and Satan-Andy fakeout?

Judging by the switching of cameras, I am suspicious...

Oh, crap! A "Brooks Tells All" special\? Yeah, right...

• Love 13

Brooks said he had a PET/CT scan, not a PET scan.

I have yet to find a picture of the scan that shows the letterhead. I would love to see it though.

And yes, sometimes reports are generated outside of the hospital I work at for various reasons; like insurance. Believe it or not.

The reports given to the patient are generated IN hospital, NOT out. The ones given to the insurance companies are full of "codes", something a patient would not understand.

• Love 5

The reports given to the patient are generated IN hospital, NOT out. The ones given to the insurance companies are full of "codes", something a patient would not understand.

You misunderstood.

Some insurance companies have a say as to who does the transcription since they are the ones who pay for it.

• Love 1

You misunderstood.

Some insurance companies have a say as to who does the transcription since they are the ones who pay for it.

I am not going to argue about every little thing. I have no reason to doubt Shannon on this and the fact that Brooks story has changed several times cements my opinion/belief.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 22

Vicki left Donn b/c she thought Crooks had terminal pancreatic cancer, the one he confessed was actually pancreatitis to Briana? Just. Damn.

Bottom line: Vicki so desperate to not be alone that she did all this shit.

Vicki's gut instinct is that Brooks is faking it. Aha!

Were they really taking a quick break to catch some candid moments, or was this another Bravo and Satan-Andy fakeout?

Judging by the switching of cameras, I am suspicious...

Oh, crap! A "Brooks Tells All" special\? Yeah, right...

I saw that promo.

Less Babbling Brooks, Andy Cohen.

*Not* more!

Less is more.

Andy Cohen has no mercy!

• Love 4

While I respect everyone's opinions here, I do think that there is never going to be enough proof for you, scrambled fog. This isn't a court of law​ where we are going to be given exhibits A-F. We are never going to be privy to every conversation that confirms every statement ever made on these shows & quite frankly, I don't want it. I have better things to do with my time than look at hours of uncut footage to prove every claim.

I fully understood Shannon's explanation of how a scan document is laid out (letterhead, etc.) & accept it because I don't see why she would lie about it. And the nail in the coffin for me is Brooks saying he was going to call Dr. Terry Dubrow to show his "proof" to & has yet to do so. Do I think anyone should be required to share their medical records with people? No, but don't say you are going to & then don't.

When Bravo pulled the cancer/not cancer storyline out of their orifices, they put the burden of proof squarely on their own shoulders.

If Bravo is going to accuse someone of something as awful as faking cancer, it is up to Bravo to prove it. Without breaking any laws.

Terry Dubrow looked at something. I put a link of the video somewhere in these threads.

Dr. Dubrow said what he saw was the scan of a dying man and that he hoped it wasn't true b/c he likes Brooks.

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 5

Briana is not exactly bias free. Is she offering a medical opinion, or her opinion as a daughter?

She should not be offering her medical opinion due to her obvious bias. IMO.

----

I don't consider Briana'a statement about the report to be a "medical opinion". She didn't give an opinion on a disease, ilness or condition. She commented on an office/records procedure. Big difference, IMO.  Does not matter HOW Shannon received the report it would still be on the same letterhead, etc. Trying to pick apart little inconsequention details does not refute the fact, IMO, that Brooks is lying about his cancer.

"Where you have your scan done determines where the report is generated. If the PET scan was done at Hogue, the report would have come from Hogue, NOT NI."

Source?

"Shannon said she went to NI and asked for them to give her a copy of her last CT scan and confirmed that any report generated by them, NI, would have the same letterhead as hers did. Brooks's report looked nothing like Shannon's."

----

ETA

I don't recall ever seeing any letterhead on the small section of Brooks' report that was shown.

When was the letterhead shown? Where can I see it?

----

Rewatch the ep about the report.

• Love 15

I don't consider Briana'a statement about the report to be a "medical opinion". She didn't give an opinion on a disease, ilness or condition. She commented on an office/records procedure. Big difference, IMO. Does not matter HOW Shannon received the report it would still be on the same letterhead, etc. Trying to pick apart little inconsequention details does not refute the fact, IMO, that Brooks is lying about his cancer.

Rewatch the ep about the report.

There are no facts. Just rumors spread by liars about liars.

Do you see the conundrum?

I prefer facts and empirical evidence. That is the criteria I use to make decisions.

I have seen the episode about the report. I never saw the letterhead.

I'm beginning to think I will see a genuine bigfoot before I see the alleged letterhead on Brooks' report.

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 1

Bravo didn't pull anything out of an orifice vis-a-vis this season's prevailing narrative. It fell into their lap with Vicki moping around and peddling - as her central and predetermined narrative- the premise that stewarding Brooks through the intense toils of treatments was so hard on her. It continued with Brooks volunteering details about his treatment. Any inconsistencies and skepticism they generate are the responsibility of those communicating them.

• Love 22

Tamra said that Brooks then said he had Pancreatitis and Vicki confirmed it. So he lied about having PC.

I do think Vicki was in love with Brooks at the time but I also think she loved the idea of coming to Brooks rescue, so I do see her leaving Donn for a "sick" Brooks. It was Tamra that told that story, about Vicki leaving Donn for a "sick" Brooks, NOT Briana and Vicki acknowledged it.

Well, if Vicki were MY mom, I would be as well! LOL

Maybe but, still.

• Love 3

When Bravo pulled the cancer/not cancer storyline out of their orifices, they put the burden of proof squarely on their own shoulders.

If Bravo is going to accuse someone of something as awful as faking cancer, it is up to Bravo to prove it. Without breaking any laws.

Terry Dubrow looked at something. I put a link of the video somewhere in these threads.

Dr. Dubrow said what he saw was the scan of a dying man and that he hoped it wasn't true b/c he likes Brooks.

---

Bravo did not pull the cancer story out of their ass, Vicki and Brooks did that all on their own!!! LOL!!! THEY decided to run with that story  A) in attempt to shill their juice cure and make bank (which I'm sure Bravo squashed and didn't show hours of footage of product placement B) get sympathy for Brooks C) give Vicki a storyline since she had nothing else going D) give attention whore Vicki more screen time since was prob worried Tamra's baptism, Shannon's marriage and Heather's house would take over the season. Unfortunately for these two scammers they were outed by the other cast members before they could play out the "Brooks had cancer, he drank our miracle juice and now he's cancer free!" line of bullshit. Bravo did not accuse Brooks of faking cancer the cast members did.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 20

There are no facts. Just rumors spread by liars about liars.

Do you see the conundrum?

I prefer facts and empirical evidence which support the facts. That is the criteria is use to make decisions.

I have seen the episode about the report. I never saw the letterhead.

I'm beginning to think I will see a genuine bigfoot before I see the alleged letterhead on Brooks' report.

As a previous poster pointed out to you this is a television show not a court of law. There is not time to present every bit of evidece esp when Brooks and Vicki aren't forthcoming.

• Love 12

I am so on the fence about Vicki.

I do feel badly for her, in the way that one feels badly or sorry for a person who has serious issues and needs to spend a long time in therapy with a reputable therapist/psychiatrist/counselor.  She is really lacking something in her life, and whatever that is, it stems from within her, and until she can figure that out, with the help of professionals, she will never change.

I guess I am leaning more towards the side that Vicki did believe every piece of bullshit that Brooks threw at her.  I don't necessarily believe that she started doubting him three months prior to the filming of the reunion, unless that falls into the timeline of the taping of the last episode.  I honestly think that when Tamra and she were speaking in the limo, that was when the lightbulb went off in Vicki's head.  Yes, she lied and lied and lied again, but I think the lies were more about Vicki trying to save face on her own - not protecting Brooks' deception.  

Vicki is a very proud woman, but she is also very insecure.  To be able to admit, publicly, that she was duped and blinded by love must have been very difficult for her. Hopefully, this will be an awakening for Vicki that she needs help to find out why she has this obsessive need to admired, loved, put on a pedestal, etc.  She is seriously lacking self worth and self acceptance, I think.  I hope she gets the helps she needs.

On another topic - could Tamra and Meghan's "non-tears" have been any less fake?  Holding a tissue to your dry eyes, and forcing out a phony sob and hiccup does not make you look good!!!  

• Love 18

Bravo didn't pull anything out of an orifice vis-a-vis this season's prevailing narrative. It fell into their lap with Vicki moping around and peddling - as her central and predetermined narrative- the premise that stewarding Brooks through the intense toils of treatments was so hard on her. It continued with Brooks volunteering details about his treatment. Any inconsistencies and skepticism they generate are the responsibility of those communicating them.

Personally, I'm begining to wonder why Andy Cohen threatened Vicki's employment unless Brooks agreed to film.

The have been other SOs of HWs who didn't film.

Why was it different for Vicki?

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 5

That explains why you're still disputing the comparison of the reports.

They were both shown at the beginning of the reunion.

• Love 8

----

I saw it.

In the episode where Tamra is reading the report at Vicky's house. They zoom out and show the whole document in Tamra's hand. They showed that scene in tonight's reunion because I paused the tv and looked at it closely.

Edited by B3cky50
  • Love 6

Some of the stuff that Brooks said during his Andy interview was straight up bull shite - (paraphrasing here) When Andy said something about seeing Brooks in the near future and Brooks said that he and Andy would never see each other again, that this was the last time they'd ever be seeing each other.  Well, yeah.  Brooks got his big pay day now it's time to exit stage left!  Of course Grifter Brooks is gonna ease on down the road.

Brooks got his money from his interviews, said his piece, told the women to eff off, and now is gonna walk off into the sunset and fade away into obscurity leaving many unanswered questions RE Cancer Gate.  Brokes won't ever have to prove anything.

Floved when Andy challenged Brooks to contact Dr. Terry and show him his medical paperwork/scan results.  The look on Brooks' face! as he was lying straight to Andy saying he would definately contact Dubrow.  No problem! and he would reach out to him right away. Brooks looked like the ultimate liar there.  Like he couldn't even play it off.  Lying liar who lies.

• Love 16

I don't know if that is the case here in New Jersey. When my Dad was undergoing chemo treatments, he was in a room with a group of people, and we would go in and sit with him a lot, as did other patients' family. Sometimes, there were too many other patients to sit with him, but we were all able to come and go from the treatment room. The nurses actually encouraged it.

Same here in California.

• Love 9

Personally, I'm begining to wonder why Andy Cohen threatened Vicki's employment unless Brooks agreed to film.

The have been other SOs of HWs who didn't film.

Why was it different Vicki?

Vicki had no story without Brooks, though Andy had no idea he would pull a cancer scam storyline. Without Brooks, who was a source of drama on the show even before his disgusting attemp at faking cancer, what did Vicki have? Michael doesn't want to be a "character" on the show and Brianna moved so is not an everyday part of Vicki's life. What could she bring to the show - getting sloppy drunk, whoo hooing and hanging out her sagging breasts? Her business is a snore. Brooks was the only thing that would bring interest to her part.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 8

Brooks probably has videos and/or pictures of Vicki mid-coitus. I mean, that might be something she would still be ashamed of/embarrassed by, right? Right? . . . And, well, they didn't call their daughter a *fucking* bitch but they did use one of those words to describe Coco for a punchline.

That's possible but I'm leaning towards Brooks having helped Vicki with some shady business deal.  If a sex video with Vicki got out, it would just make people nauseous but if a shady business deal was revealed, it would ruin her business.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 17

If there are differences in letterhead, how does that prove Brooks does or does not have cancer?

Why should I rely on Shannon's word that there would be no differences in letterhead in 2 years?

Why do some people believe Shannon in this instance, but not in other instances?

• Love 4

Source?

----

ETA

I don't recall ever seeing any letterhead on the small section of Brooks' report that was shown.

When was the letterhead shown? Where can I see it?

----

The source is the Nurse that worked at Hoge for 4 years.  Shannon had a CT Scan from Newport Imaging. Brooks said HIS CT/PET scan came from Hoge after being caught in his lie but for some reason they outsourced the transcribing to the smaller NI.  I don't know why you would believe that more readily than believing  Shannon. 

• Love 8

I was under the impression that Brooks was living with Vicki & she didn't want him to be part of her storyline.  He isn't an underage child who can't be filmed, he is her live-in boyfriend.  I can certainly understand expecting Vicki to show her life on the show.  Bravo/Andy didn't insist Vicki resurrect her dead relationship with Brooks in order to keep her orange.  What did she expect? To pretend she was living all alone in her house while she filmed? Bravo/Andy didn't hold a gun to her head to include Brooks, she had the option to walk away.

• Love 9

That's possible but I'm leaning towards Brooks having helped Vicki with some shady business deal.  If a sex video with Vicki got out, it would just make people nauseous but if a shady business deal was revealed, it would ruin her business.

Vicki still has the Vodka lawsuit against her. I suspect her fear might be tied to that and that is why she has to keep supporting Brooks so he doesn't  turn on her in court.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 10