Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E17: Chuckie's Back

• Start Topic

And agree that if these dance faces put her off him/all men forever, she'd be within her rights

Good thing Donna holds onto her virginity for a while. Imagine David's sex faces at this point! And to think in a few years he'll be winning a dance off at college...

We wish she would burn those white leggings

Just the leggings?

nice vintage look, Brenda!

Sadly, it isn't doing her chest any favors.

Not the best episode. Steve + drama! = no thanks.

OMFG, this is one of the most unintentionally funny episodes yet! Steve's TV hallucinations! FluffMullet insisting he's got a big scoop, chief! The gang's utter despair when Steve's bus pulls away! XD

But my favorite moment was when Steve knocked on Cindy's door during the day while he was suspended. I thought he was gonna be like Bart Simpson to Milhouse's mom after Marge was angry at him for stealing Bonestorm... "Can I do mom stuff with you?"

Also Tara's "HE DOESN'T DAAAAAAAA" cracked me up!  XD

Love the new "5 Ways Brandon Could Have Died"!

Edited by Hollyhox
  • Love 1

I still remember that closing Tableau of Tragedy so well. And am I right in thinking any discussion of Steve's birth parents or Arizona got the "and we neeeeever saw them again" treatment?

Don't we eventually find out that Rush, Steve's "adopted" dad, is actually his biological father and he arranged for Steve to be adopted by him and Samantha?

• Love 1

There's something about Sarah's Brandon Hate that is so delightful to me.

S1 to most of S3 is Brandon hate galore and even though I like the character, he does deserve a lot of it. But god damn it's entertaining.

Let's be honest the only reason why this episode is awesome is because of David's dance face. The seducer. Hi Ho Silver indeed, Steve. 

Though if I was a girl or guy at that dance and I saw Donna jamming her tongue in David and then she gets drunk in prom, I would wonder about that girl like truly wonder. 

• Love 1

Ahh Steve and his drama. Damn Chuckie who is never seen again.

The episode is only memorable to me because of David's face and Brandon being Brandon. 

"This is news, Brandon" - Really Andrea? Really? I mean this is coming from the girl who loves the massive rep of a high school newspaper and did she forget that Steve was her good friend that she made out with once. Way to be a good friend Zuckerman. 

Also Donna's "I wish two guys would fight over me" - Oh it happens a lot...sadly, a lot. 

Re-listening to this and is it weird that I find Brandon more likeable because he's a dick? 

You guys. We could clothe entire continents with all that extra fabric we were "wearing" in the early 90s. How did we manage to stay upright under the weight of it all? I'm not even counting the acres of shoulder pads and bejangled epaulettes.

Little Chuckie = Miko Hughes who was in a lot of stuff in the 90s. He was Michelle's super bratty and snotty classmate/frenemy on many episodes over the many seasons of 'Full House'. It's kinda funny because the bratty way Chuckie acted on 'Hartley House' is pretty much the same stuff Michelle pulled on 'Full House' and we were all supposed to find it adorbs but it never was and also would clearly never fly in the real world.

Angsty Steve is so never again.

And can we please stop with the attempt to make the school paper the equivalent of a "workplace?" When Brandon accused Fluffhead of trying to turn the paper into a supermarket tabloid I almost lost it. It's a fucking school newspaper! Do they even sell it or do they just dump them into a bin outside the cafeteria?

• Love 2

Yay! Imagining Bray Face's fictional death over and over is wonderfully cathartic.

How Brandon could die in almost any episode: stands next to me while braying in all his white mansplaning privilege about something that is none of his business. I kick him in the nuts. He stumbles off a cliff to his death.

Shut up Brandon.

• Love 1

Ok, we need to discuss Andrea's outfit AGAIN! What in the name of sweet baby Jesus is she wearing at the dance? Why do they keep doing this to her?

Oh but I do sort of remember guys doing that white sock thing at my high school. It was sort of a post new wave, pre rockabilly, Ducky from Pretty in Pink thing. And it was never ok and Brandon should be taken out back and shot.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 3

How did Kelly's Mrs. Claus jacket not make the visual aids?

That was like the standout outfit of that episode. 

Also that Donna kiss. I can't believe she says later on that it was her first kiss. Like seriously what's that about?

• Love 2

Don't worry, Brandon still out-brays everyone season 4 and onwards.

I don't know. After Season 3 onwards it to me seems like Brandon brays less and chills out more while Kelly and Donna take up the mantle. 

But I'm gonna enjoy the braying.

Edited by SoupThrower
  • Love 1

I don't know. After Season 3 onwards it to me seems like Brandon brays less and chills out more while Kelly and Donna take up the mantle.

Nah, Kelly and Donna nag more than they bray. Wait until season 5 when Bran the Man is elected Class President...he gets his bray on good then.

• Love 2

The former newspaper journalist in me winced in pain when Uh-ndrea agreed to give the Brandon the Steve/Charlie story. Fluffhead came up with the story, it's his yarn and just handing it off to some other journo is not fucking cool and if the West Beverly Blaze once again starts receiving anonymous hate mail my money would be on Fluffhead and he would have right on his side.

• Love 3

I love that video so much. Whenever I watch it, tears stream down my face and my stomach hurts from laughing so hard. It is amazing.

Forget David. Mel, Jackie, Cindy and Jim are there, smiling and bobbing their heads along to the sounds of David-fucking-Silver. How they managed to do that with straight faces is beyond me. Those are Emmy worthy performances right there.

• LOL 1

Forget David. Mel, Jackie, Cindy and Jim are there, smiling and bobbing their heads along to the sounds of David-fucking-Silver. How they managed to do that with straight faces is beyond me. Those are Emmy worthy performances right there.

I'm more surprised that Brian himself kept a straight face. Apparently and I read this in an interview recently that he hated how they involved his character with music. 

Here we go

Details: So David Silver became a musician.

Brian Austin Green: I was really against it. To me, it was kind of making a mockery of what I had outside of the show.

So yeah he hated it. Imagine how sucky it would be for him. 

• Love 1

I love hating on BAG as much as anyone, plus, how can you not with all this ammo, but he is smoking hot now. I'm kind of sad that he and Megan Fox split. If two unbelievably beautiful people couldn't make their marriage work, what hope is there for us regular homely folk?

• Love 1

I love hating on BAG as much as anyone, plus, how can you not with all this ammo, but he is smoking hot now. I'm kind of sad that he and Megan Fox split. If two unbelievably beautiful people couldn't make their marriage work, what hope is there for us regular homely folk?

I'll cosign that BAG grew up into a very attractive man. It's his dippy XXL, 90s hip-hop wardrobe and younger self at which I'm poking fun. I'm sure he's a good guy, and it seems like he has a sense of humor about the 90210 days.

• Love 1