Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I'll most likely watch 619 as well. By the way, 619 ("The Dragon") is being directed by a male director - Gordon Verheul - what a surprise.

620 will be directed by Alexandra La Roche. She directed 3 episodes of The Flash ("The Wrath of Savitar", "Mixed Signals", "The Elongated Knight Rises"):
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0190597/

621 will be directed by Andi Armaganian. She has no directing credits, but has been an editor on 32 Arrow episodes and 15 Supergirl episodes:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0035243/

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

My only curiosity with 6x19 is the plot. I dont know how they are going to do this episode.

I did have one thought, if they are doing flashbacks I wonder if Dragon and BS have been together the whole time.

Dragon apparently set it all in motion maybe he pointed Cayden in BSs direction. When they actually meet he tells her he was the Daddy who actually saved her life and they get cozy. Everything since had been a long con on Cayden and now the Team.

I can't remember, has DR ever missed an episode?    KP didn't mention him filming. 

I do find it funny that KC isn't concerned a main by KP.

Edited by Chaser
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I can't remember, has DR ever missed an episode?

SA and DR are the only two who have been in every single episode I believe (except for 608, but since DR was still technically in the crossover, I guess that might be how they count it).

Idk if flashbacks would have BS and Dragon, but I do think they are having Dragon flashbacks, given that location set up pic for 619 I think JB posted a while ago (kind of looked like a fancy training place if they reveal that Dragon was trained or something).

Edited by way2interested

I still don't understand why Black Siren is so obedient to all these mere human male villains. She's a meta with a very powerful sonic scream that can kill people. And yet she obeys Cayden James and is "forced" by him to kill Vince. Now she appears to be intimidated by Ricardo Diaz.  Is there more going on? Or is the show trying to sell some kind of "daddy issues" mentality for her actions?

• Love 5
(edited)
11 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Bamford also posted this on Feb. 28, but I have no idea if it has any connection to the Dragon storyline at all...

That just looks like a Bruce Lee poster playing on the fact that 619 was called "Enter the Dragon"

Edited by way2interested
  • Love 4

I cannot express how much I don't care  about 30Dragon or his flashacks. The wiritng for that episode better be amazing.

50 minutes ago, tv echo said:

I still don't understand why Black Siren is so obedient to all these mere human male villains. She's a meta with a very powerful sonic scream that can kill people. And yet she obeys Cayden James and is "forced" by him to kill Vince. Now she appears to be intimidated by Ricardo Diaz.  Is there more going on? Or is the show trying to sell some kind of "daddy issues" mentality for her actions?

I wonder if they've even noticed.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, tv echo said:

This. I wish they'd show just one of them threatening her with a sonic dampener. I feel like they would have if they had any intention of actually redeeming her. Instead, we see her working for all these male villains and basically, the only thing she does herself is kill when she doesn't have to (and not kill Lance, though I still think that could've been part of Cayden's plan, otherwise he could have pointed out that she didn't kill Lance when he talked about her hesitating to kill Vince). 

• Love 1

I still don't understand why Black Siren is so obedient to all these mere human male villains.

I believe they tried to clumsily "explain" this via Lance telling her she had been looking for father figures all over the place. Hilariously, he named Zoom among them. That dude was in his mid/late-twenties, just like her. 

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

I believe they tried to clumsily "explain" this via Lance telling her she had been looking for father figures all over the place. Hilariously, he named Zoom among them. That dude was in his mid/late-twenties, just like her. 

She was also sleeping with him, at least that's the impression I got from the Flash episode.

I just always thought BS didn't care to be in charge. She likes money, power and killing but, not so much the thinking and planning. She joins up and acts as someone's minion because it gives her power and money and she gets to kill which gives her a thrill. People are afraid of her, at least when when was Zoom's General, which also gives her a thrill. 

In the end she's only loyal to herself, she has no ideology that she's fighting for or revenge kick. She just floats from one "employer" to the next.

• Love 5
(edited)

I can't believe Oliver's going to come to the life changing realization that he really wants to be Green Arrow, for good this time! ?

Edited by Guest
2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

More life changing realizations? What's he going to realize now, he wants to join the circus?

Hopefully his life-changing realization is that he needs to get a fake divorce from his fake wife so she stops calling him "husband."

• Love 17
(edited)

So what do we have to look forward to for the rest of this season? ...

615 - Roy returns
616 - Nyssa returns (Thea leaves)
617 - Diggle ep
618 - Oliver Oliver Oliver
619 - Dragon and Black Siren
620 - ?
621 - ?
622 - ?
623 - ?

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

I hope reddit guy skipped over a scene where they consider digging up Laurel's body to prove BS is lying because if she's lying about who she is, why would anyone believe her that Oliver's GA? Even if they decide not to. Just show me that someone remembers Laurel's dead body in the ground and the doctor who pronounced her dead.

I've had to sit through this awful OTA vs. NTA storyline, Arrow. Give me this. 

• Love 1

I get why they wouldn’t ultimately go with digging her up, simply because she can tell anyone that Oliver’s Green Arrow at any time (and probably kept some bunker footage to prove it), but someone should at least think about it. Please. 

1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

I get why they wouldn’t ultimately go with digging her up, simply because she can tell anyone that Oliver’s Green Arrow at any time (and probably kept some bunker footage to prove it), but someone should at least think about it. Please. 

Exactly. Even if the conversation is as short as:

Someone: "Well, there is Laurel's body - "

Someone else: "No, because somewhat valid reason." 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

LOOOL I loved how Oliver rolled his eyes just a bit at the end of the hug. SA's nope face gets to run amok and that amuses me greatly. Isn't anyone taking pictures of her sneaky face? Give me a break. This is so stupid.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

LOVE IT! Though how are a team of cops not surrounding her getting her statement? Why isn't she rushed to the hospital for treatment? But I like how you can tell that Siren is impersonating Laurel. 

As for Thea's departure they are totally going to go with the obvious "I can't leave you Ollie, you my only family left and you need help with the city" "Thea, I cant be selfish, I have to let you go live your life" aren't they? 

24 minutes ago, tv echo said:

I wonder what this means (if anything)...

ETA: As for what he posted previously, I don't recall and I can't find it.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to come out of lurking to post this :)

• Love 4
(edited)

I cant even tell the difference, however the heavy breathing is back so maybe thats how we know she's acting like the real E1 LL.

I am so glad how everyone looks like they want to smack her, even Lance seems somewhat pissed.

Edited by Cleanqueen

Not to repeat something that has already been discussed but why would a cast member talk about their contracts with the the paparazzi guy. Because I always assumed that the main cast, at least the old ones, has a multiple years type of contracts. Maybe the newbies have to make contracts every year. Regardless I expect all the DCs shows to be renewed. Although I wouldn't be surprised if S7 is the last one. But regardless of it all, it bugs me that everyone goes on and on at how great the Flash is...Give it two more years and then you should compare.

Regarding actual spoilers: Hopefully Thea can finally find happiness with Roy. Oliver will probably realise something along those lines.

• Love 1

I just wonder what was Lance's endgame if Siren did choose the good side? How did he think she'd be able to parade around Star City? "OMG Laurel Lance is alive!" "sorry guys, I'm Earth 2 Laurel Lance, not the real Laurel Lance" "huh?"

• Love 2

That clip where Thea tries to rescue Roy and it cuts to OTA gave me a nice dose of nostalgia. But LOL at Oliver snatching Thea out of the window, couldn't he have done that with Roy? Haha.

“She (Black Siren) looks exactly like Laurel Lance, she is Laurel Lance… Laurel Lance is the most famous dead person in Star City, so eventually, at some point, if she is reintroduced into public life, how do we unpack that? I’m excited for that. That’s the dynamic I think could be interesting.”

That dirty little devil Stephen just loves to drop spoilers when you dont even think that its a spoiler at the time.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I just wonder what was Lance's endgame if Siren did choose the good side? How did he think she'd be able to parade around Star City? "OMG Laurel Lance is alive!" "sorry guys, I'm Earth 2 Laurel Lance, not the real Laurel Lance" "huh?"

I guess there was a reason why he was anxious to run away with her.