Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, insomniadreams88 said:

And Felicity still doesn't have any sort of identity concealment. It looks even worse when she's surrounded by people wearing masks. Especially with the FBI investigating the Green Arrow. 

Maybe the Spec that Felicity gets arrested in MSF comes true with idiocy like this. I can see Cayden James getting survilance video of this and Felicity gets arrested BECAUSE SHE'S THE ONLY ONE THEY CAN IDENTIFY SMH

12 minutes ago, way2interested said:

That's what I've been thinking, but if he's stealing tech, could he and Cayden James already be working together?

They could be but it don't think it's mutually exclusive. Something could happen that makes it personal. 

Oh I already think that they'll be following the comics and have Diggle be responsible for the death of someone Dragon cares about and that'll be how/why he's Diggle's villain, but in the meantime the two villains are working together (maybe even more if say Anatoly is already involved too).

• Love 1

Wow please allow me to fangirl for a second but FELICITY'S IN THE FIELD AND SHE HAS LONG HAIR AND OLICITY'S DATE AND OLIVER LOOKS SO CONTENT WTF IS THIS. 

Just now, Angel12d said:

Wow please allow me to fangirl for a second but FELICITY'S IN THE FIELD AND SHE HAS LONG HAIR AND OLICITY'S DATE AND OLIVER LOOKS SO CONTENT WTF IS THIS. 

Our reward for sticking with S5 and getting excited over a finger poke!

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Our reward for sticking with S5 and getting excited over a finger poke!

Me, collecting our reward:

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, tv echo said:

He’s someone who walks to the beat of his own drum who believes in himself and thinks that every decision he makes is the right decision. And that’s what I love about him.”

Right. He made great decisions about his daughter. Maybe Rene needs rethink his confidence in himself.

Cuz that's what I hate about him.

• Love 3

Also Felicity's wearing sensible shoes. Good job, wardrobe department. Good job, hair department. Hope you get a raise! 

Kinda dumb how she's the only one not wearing an identity concealment. I know she doesn't like wearing masks but it's just stupid at this point, especially as the FBI are probably watching them all very closely. Is this gonna bite her in the ass at some point? LOL. 

Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

Maybe that's her hair after she's been in the field? Her hair was a casualty of all the screaming from BS and Dinah?

Another reason they both need to die! It's a growing list. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I thought it looked good in the pics, but that shot screams wig.

I was actually wondering if she was wearing Sara's old wig. When I first saw the thumbnail with them in the field I actually thought it was Sara/Canary for a quick second.

Yeah, her hair looks good in the other pics. Not that one. Maybe Olicity got a little handsy and messed up her hair? ?

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

I thought it looked good in the pics, but that shot screams wig.

Yeah, I was thinking "I didn't realize Felicity's hair had grown out so much" and then I looked at that and went "oh. Wig."  And yeah, it does look like Sara's old wig.

Edited by Starfish35

My only slight grumble: That scene with Felicity kissing Oliver in the red dress and him looking blissed out better be freaking in next week's episode!!!!! The difference between the stills and the scene this week are freaking me out that we won't get a shot of blissed out Oliver!!!!!!!

• Love 2

Sara's wig seems lighter blonde to me. In the photos, they looked like extensions because the top looks like her hair. Could just be a terrible angle? Her hair is long in that BTS pic too.

Screen Shot 2017-10-27 at 12.01.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-27 at 12.04.32 AM.png

Edited by JJ928

That video is super clear. Wow. I'm sure this will end up being just the actors talking between takes, but at one point I got the impression that Oliver and Felicity were ther as best man and maid of honor, and then they decided this might be a good opportunity so they turn to Barry and Iris all, Would you mind reciprocqting the favor? Right now? It would explain their positioning at least, which I've found unusual for a double wedding since the start. Either way this turns out, I love that apparently Oliver doesn't take his eyes off Felicity during the entire WestAllen vows, and Felicity is mooning at him through at least half of them. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, bijoux said:

That video is super clear. Wow. I'm sure this will end up being just the actors talking between takes, but at one point I got the impression that Oliver and Felicity were ther as best man and maid of honor, and then they decided this might be a good opportunity so they turn to Barry and Iris all, Would you mind reciprocqting the favor? Right now? It would explain their positioning at least, which I've found unusual for a double wedding since the start. Either way this turns out, I love that apparently Oliver doesn't take his eyes off Felicity during the entire WestAllen vows, and Felicity is mooning at him through at least half of them. 

Yeah, I think that's exactly what happens. It looks like they were filming cause the boom mike guy was working.  Seems like Barry flashes Dig to them, and after Dig does his customary puke he rearranges them so the Oliver and Felicity are standing up for Barry and Iris, respectively.  They exchange vows and then Felicity interrupts with a babble (judging by all her hand gestures) about how they should get married now too. Oliver talks for a bit while Iris and Barry are nodding and smiling. Then Oliver says something to Dig who gives like an "ok then" gesture and they keep going. 

I knew it was going to be spur of the moment but the fact that they seem to decide to do it literally in mid-ceremony tickles me.  

• Love 1
20 hours ago, way2interested said:

Lol but the best reply though

Kind of looks like JH and DR are actually trying to fight those theories.

I love that David called it Starling not Star. I always hated the change to Star City

• Love 9

I think the positioning of the ceremony is weird too, but I figured they were set up for a double wedding from the start. If Felicity and Oliver are standing up for Barry and Iris, I'm not sure why they're facing each other instead of turned toward the action. I got the impression from the video that Diggle stood them that way specifically because both couples had already decided to get married then, haha. What a long month to wait for an answer!

• Love 3

After reading @tv echo's transcript of Manu's recent con panel, I think another chapter in the Arrow behind the scenes tell-all book should be about what happened to make him suddenly hate the show and MG so much and why he did another 180 so that he's now complimenting MG and saying he was right all along.

• Love 11

Didn't Manu or MG say that they had a sit down where they seemed to hash out their differences. MB seems very happy and content with what they did with the character for the 4 episodes he came back for and now he wants to do more so its back to playing nice. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

My brain is conditioned to think this is how double weddings should be positioned. I was trying to see where the cameras were positioned in that video but I really couldn't tell so I'm not sure how they're filming that scene.

I'd guess is at least from the center in a medium close-up since the boom mic was pointed up instead of down and the large reflector that was to the side of them, so like with Diggle in the middle and the pair split on either side, so kind of like this

HTWB-weddings-008.jpg 

but closer-up, along with probably a bunch of pick-ups and cutaways for wide-shots or close-ups for each person's vows or reactions.

I just realized that this holiday season will be Oliver and Felicity's first as a married couple, and I really hope they get to have a nice one considering how miserable the previous 3 Christmases/Hanukkahs have been for them.

• Love 2