Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

(edited)

Honestly it's often just looked like Kelly Monaco rolls out of fucking bed and onto set. This goes back years, BTW, well before Frank and Ron.

It looked extra like that today. It wasn't even just her dress - her hair was a mess too. It was like she was a going to The Craft cast 20 year anniversary party.

Bwah, I'm sure she does.

Me too. That's how I want Sam to dump Patrick, in full blown Kelly Monaco hangover mode. Sunglasses on, cup of coffee in one hand, hair up in a messy ponytail: "Where's Patrick? I don't know. I dumped him. Jason's alive, can you fucking believe it? It's insane. So yeah, I told the other guy it wasn't working but no hard feelings thanks bye."

Oh, and they're desperately trying to make Jordan a villain.  That evil witch, she's concerned her son is being exposed to mob violence!  Doesn't she know mobsters are cuddly and AWESOME fathers?

I don't think they're going full tilt villain on her but I do think they're making her look like she has a giant stick up her ass, as usual when it comes to Whoever is Going After Sonny. I hope Anna takes back the job quickly when she comes back.

You want to interest me? Have someone assassinate Jordan mid-press conference about her crime initiative. Blame falls on Sonny and Julian. Who did it? More bodies start droppin'. Go for it.

Replace Jordan with Nathan and I'll go along with this.

But there's just nothing of substance there.  I wish Nathan hadn't taken her ass back the second she snapped out of her latest Spinelli fugue.

It's partly because RP can't act. imo there is going to be nothing there, ever, because of that. Maybe if he had good writing he could overcome it but I dunno. And it's partly Maxie's fault, they still really won't let her act like a grown woman.

Which let me lament for the billionth time they didn't leave Lulu off the show when Julie left and made Maxie/Dante a pairing for a while. This scene is one of the times when I've seen Maxie act like an actual adult person (the scene where Lulu is getting her eggs extracted and Dante and Maxie are waiting for her):

https://youtu.be/diNn85CdzhU?t=196

Now it's too late. Bummer.

ETA: As uninterested as I am in Nathan/Maxie, would rather watch them 1000 times more than the usual crew I complain about.

ETA2: Elizabeth Korte wrote the show today. Wonder if there was a particular reason. Maybe for the Luke/Tracy scenes?

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6

Me too. That's how I want Sam to dump Patrick, in full blown Kelly Monaco hangover mode. Sunglasses on, cup of coffee in one hand, hair up in a messy ponytail: "Where's Patrick? I don't know. I dumped him. Jason's alive, can you fucking believe it? It's insane. So yeah, I told the other guy it wasn't working but no hard feelings thanks bye."

I would full-on do the robot if that happened.

Every time I see Samtrick, I think of that JT interview where he said, "And I was trying to think about how our characters got here and KeMo told me to stand there and look pretty." And then I laugh. And laugh.

• Love 4

Jane and Tony were fabulous today, particularly Jane. When she cried, so did I. But most of that was Jane and Tony, not Tracy and Luke. I'm okay with that, same with the TG/JJ scenes on Cassadine Island.

I'll have to go back and take a better look at Sam's dress…it didn't even register.

So Julian's a wuss because he doesn't want his family to die in a hail of bullets? STFU, Sonny. Next time someone tries to take you out, I hope Michael's there and dives to save Sabrina while you get shot in the head. And die. And then spontaneously combust.

• Love 16

Does the tree spend hours struggling to make a sign every time Maxie leaves town for a couple of days?

I'm surprised it's not in LOLcat speak, with letters backwards. "Welcum howm Maxee"

• Love 5

It reminds me a bit of the time I spent a week convinced a welcome banner for Clint Buchanan on OLTL had been misspelled "WELCOME HOME CLIT"

• Love 10

I remember they always liked to show Stefan closing a book when his scenes started. I always imagined he was reading Euripides in the original ancient Greek. 

Sonny has probably read the Shakespeare for Dummies versions of the plays.

• Love 8

That's for his post-coital Carly reading.  Otherwise I think he's re-reading his "How to inflate your SPANKIN' new blow-up Doll" manual.

Does the tree spend hours struggling to make a sign every time Maxie leaves town for a couple of days?

I'm surprised it's not in LOLcat speak, with letters backwards. "Welcum howm Maxee"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Brilliantly funny posts, you two.  Now I have an image of poor Nathan somehow on his back, struggling like a bug trying to right himself and Maxie's not there to nudge him with her toe so he can get up.

As for the banner, well, to be fair, I don't think Maxie would see any problem with it.

Just imagine if those two reproduced.  A negative plus a negative equals.......well, would we want to see??

• Love 2

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Brilliantly funny posts, you two.  Now I have an image of poor Nathan somehow on his back, struggling like a bug trying to right himself and Maxie's not there to nudge him with her toe so he can get up.

As for the banner, well, to be fair, I don't think Maxie would see any problem with it.

Just imagine if those two reproduced.  A negative plus a negative equals.......well, would we want to see??

We've already seen. It's Morgan!

• Love 11

No, Show.

Not allowing you to do this. Calling you on this.

We all know Sonny left school after 8th grade.

You do *NOT* get to recon the Moobster into being smart.

I thought we've established this.  Sonny left school after being held back in the 8th grade 10 times.  That's how he met Connie and Olivia in school yet still managed to be 10 years older than them.

That's a whole lot of opportunities for re-reads of Romeo & Juliet and basic Shakespeare 101.  Maybe some of it actually did sink in.

• Love 7
(edited)
And Dante is just standing off to the side like a giant asshole letting them heave all the blame on each other.

His slip of moral propriety has released some very Sonny like behaviour from him of recent, though granted he still has a soul and conscious, unlike his sperm donor, so instead of doing a little dance in his underoos while singing a tune of "I get that ass all day every day" like say Morgan might, he is basically sticking his head in the sand in hopes everything just blows over before they can get any worse (as if possible). 

ETA:

Also Dante,. I am quite sure, has in fact read Shakespeare so that just might be guiding his steps for the moment as well.

And Freud only knows that it is very Shakespearean of Sonny's sons to so well mimic his behaviour when they seemingly have lost all sense of their moral codes and self worth.

Fall for and wish to bone in my brother's lover? That's just like a warm handshake saying welcome to the family.

Sleep with my girlfriend's mother? What better way to say 'I really love your kid'. And hey, triple point score if you manage to then screw your girlfriend's fake aunt, who is actually her mother, because keeping it in the family isn't just a good ol' saying.

Sleep with my wife's brand new cousin lady? Why sure, who'll have to worry about going Christmas shopping now?

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 5

Replace Jordan with Nathan and I'll go along with this.

It's partly because RP can't act. imo there is going to be nothing there, ever, because of that. Maybe if he had good writing he could overcome it but I dunno. And it's partly Maxie's fault, they still really won't let her act like a grown woman.

?

This. All of this. RP is a weak actor who doesn't generate chem with his scene partners or heat with his romantic screen partner. I don't understand why he's still here. He's obviously not the biggest problem GH has but he's entirely expendable- they should just cut their losses

• Love 6

This. All of this. RP is a weak actor who doesn't generate chem with his scene partners or heat with his romantic screen partner. I don't understand why he's still here. He's obviously not the biggest problem GH has but he's entirely expendable- they should just cut their losses

That's a huge part of it for me, but I've also never liked Maxie, so I pretty much hate her with anyone. I thought she had super cute chemistry with Morgan, though. Weird, I know.

(edited)

That's a huge part of it for me, but I've also never liked Maxie, so I pretty much hate her with anyone. I thought she had super cute chemistry with Morgan, though. Weird, I know.

That is me as well. But I agree, I could actually see her with either one, Michael or Morgan. I wish they would give it a try.

I guess for someplace to park Maxie? And I suppose they are getting round to his dad story. But if it's not Faison, and it's not Fluke, who cares? Who could it be at this point that it would be a Big Deal?

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1
(edited)

I tried to give the kid a chance, I really did for we all have to start somewhere of course, but man oh man...he just isn't sparking in any way for me, as you said he just seems devoid of any chemistry with anyone. 

I think the best he's managed has been with Dom/Dante. I think the friendship or a mutual likability has helped there.

But he is really just white noise for me. I lost Mac and Kevin and Ned and A.J. and yet there seems to be no end in sight for this guy. I just...it boggles the mind it does.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 4

KeMo has a say in her character's warddobe.

Luke can't leave fast enough for me.

JE is just fabulous.

Hee. Hee.  Lulu is seeing herself years ago going after Dillon when he was married to sweet Georgie.

• Love 3
(edited)

Today was the best part of Luke's goodbye tour for me, and that was mostly due to the excellent work Jane Elliot did today.  Those scenes between her and Geary were so, so very good.  I finally felt an emotion other than "get the hell outta here NOW" about Geary's exit.  I don't always like Tracy - generally don't, but I am grateful she's still around.  And I hope there's plenty more for her, even with Geary's exit.

Excellent stuff with those two today.

Jordan can STFU about Valerie, and tone it down with Dante, too.  Fraternization workspace rules are dicey these days, difficult to write without codifying discriminatory policies, almost impossible to enforce because of the same.  Lawsuits and changing federal guidelines have made them a minefield.  Most companies these days keep it in the "suggestion" column, not the "rule" column.  Not that I expect reality to impinge on GH, but still.....

Even if the policies weren't mostly B.S., Jordan's interference in Dante and Valerie's lives would be.  She wants to give a stern look about the two of them, fine.  But addressing Dante the way she did was completely inappropriate.  He's a grown man, an adult, and for her to speak to him the way she did was insulting.  He's not TJ.  A quick call from him to his union rep would have shut her down fast.  It's none of her business, and offensive for her to speak to another adult the way she did.  

Plus, she didn't even have both sides of the story.  And more importantly, she didn't deserve to even ask.  NONE OF HER BUSINESS.

Jordan is no Anna Devane.

Man, that crap pissed me off.

Dante behaving badly is a storyline I'm skipping.  NAH NAH NAH, I can't hear it!

Edited by boes
  • Love 2

That is me as well. But I agree, I could actually see her with either one, Michael or Morgan. I wish they would give it a try.

Me too. But they won't. :/ Especially because real romance is not a priority on this show, it's all about hitting certain "beats" and making sure the men are shirtless. I sound like Geary.

• Love 3
(edited)

Funnily enough, even as a straight woman in the age range of these "hunks" none of them do anything for me. Why? Because most of them can't act, their characters are underdeveloped and shallow (think: trees, cardboard cutouts and blocks of wood), they lack charisma and presence, and look  (and act) like Ken dolls. It actually makes me dislike them because soap men used to be so romantic and charming along with their good looks. Attraction and appeal is about more than just the outside, and I wish Ron and Frank would get that.

I think that's why even though ALL of the characters currently are boring and have no real agency as characters anymore, the men are suffering more for it. They are truly only hired for their abs.

Edited by BinkyMimo88
  • Love 5

I love how Sonny thinks he's some arbiter of etiquette by scolding Julian to learn some manners. People with good manners don't point out the bad ones of others, Sonny. And it's not as if Julian wanting TJ out of the room was some outrageous request. 

I didn't mind Luke/Tracy scenes being more about Tony/Jane. It's inevitable. And like the JJ/TG scene, it makes for really good GH. For a change.

Ugh, Valerie. I really wish she had something better to do.

I loved Maxie's dress. Sam's could have used some tailoring.

• Love 4
(edited)
Jordan can STFU about Valerie, and tone it down with Dante, too.  Fraternization workspace rules are dicey these days, difficult to write without codifying discriminatory policies, almost impossible to enforce because of the same.  Lawsuits and changing federal guidelines have made them a minefield.  Most companies these days keep it in the "suggestion" column, not the "rule" column.  Not that I expect reality to impinge on GH, but still.....

Even if the policies weren't mostly B.S., Jordan's interference in Dante and Valerie's lives would be.  She wants to give a stern look about the two of them, fine.  But addressing Dante the way she did was completely inappropriate.  He's a grown man, an adult, and for her to speak to him the way she did was insulting.  He's not TJ.  A quick call from him to his union rep would have shut her down fast.  It's none of her business, and offensive for her to speak to another adult the way she did.  

Plus, she didn't even have both sides of the story.  And more importantly, she didn't deserve to even ask.  NONE OF HER BUSINESS.

Jordan is no Anna Devane.

Man, that crap pissed me off.

Dante behaving badly is a storyline I'm skipping.  NAH NAH NAH, I can't hear it!

To be fair, I'm sure Jordan wishes she didn't have to deal with the Dante/Val drama, and she wouldn't have to if Val's stupid dumb unprofessional ass hadn't ran straight to her and confessed. I think Dante deserves to be called out for being stupid enough to have an affair with a coworker. I doubt Jordan cares what these idiots are doing in their personal lives she just wants to avoid a lawsuit.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 5

I thought we've established this.  Sonny left school after being held back in the 8th grade 10 times.  That's how he met Connie and Olivia in school yet still managed to be 10 years older than them.

That's a whole lot of opportunities for re-reads of Romeo & Juliet and basic Shakespeare 101.  Maybe some of it actually did sink in.

Maybe he watched West Side Story.

• Love 2
(edited)

To be fair, I'm sure Jordan wishes she didn't have to deal with the Dante/Val drama, and she wouldn't have to if Val's stupid dumb unprofessional ass hadn't ran straight to her and confessed. I think Dante deserves to be called out for being stupid enough to have an affair with a coworker. I doubt Jordan cares what these idiots are doing in their personal lives she just wants to avoid a lawsuit.

I agree that was probably her intention, but the way she spoke to Dante, she was asking for a lawsuit.  Condecending, talking down to an adult the way she did, to the guy who didn't bring it up to her, was bad behavior on her part.  If she wanted to chide anyone that way, she can talk to TJ or Sonny, but not to Dante.   A simple "please knock it off" is all she needed to say, if she needed to say anything at all.  She was one step away from sending him to his room.

But this is GH.  I should expect nothing more.

Edited by boes
  • Love 3

This is my new favorite saying. I will use it into the ground.

I think it would be fantastic if:

When Jason gets his memory back, it's of Jason Quartermain and not Jason Morgan. He just completely loses that dead personality of the hitman. He hates Sonny, Carly and everything mob. He puts on his superhero hair and avenges AJ's murder...violently and swiftly. He treats Sam like the trash she is, takes their child and moves into the Q Mansion. He tells Liz to go DIAF and takes her kids, too. After which, he gives the appropriate ones to their respective father(s).

I'll think on this more and get back to you. Nothing I come up with could be worse than the crap we're watching right now.

I'm all for Jason Q returning and hating the Pocket Mobster and the sycophants of the Church of Jason Morgan. Especially if he treats the people responsible for AJ's murder like crap and doesn't handwave it like most have.

However, I'd prefer Sam and Eluzabeth to simply wake up to the fact that Jason Morgan was a mass murderer, and not the Second Coming of Christ.

• Love 10
She was one step away from sending him to his room

I think that she was probably being driven by her overall pissedoffness at being involved in Dante's stupid manhandle finding its' way into Val's equally stupid ladyquarters.

His behaviour was incredibly immature and right now I don't fault someone treating him like it considering no one else is aware of just how far over the line he actually stepped aside from Jordan and of course Val.

Lulu and the rest believe he merely kissed his cousin-in-law, if the whole truth was out being scolded would be the least of his concerns.

• Love 4

I think that she was probably being driven by her overall pissedoffness at being involved in Dante's stupid manhandle finding its' way into Val's equally stupid ladyquarters.

His behaviour was incredibly immature and right now I don't fault someone treating him like it considering no one else is aware of just how far over the line he actually stepped aside from Jordan and of course Val.

Lulu and the rest believe he merely kissed his cousin-in-law, if the whole truth was out being scolded would be the least of his concerns.

And he should be.  But not by his boss.  Jordan is pissed off at being dragged into this, then she should be pissed off at Valerie for doing the dragging.  Let him know she's unhappy, okay, but do it the way she did, as his boss is behavior that nowadays could and IMO should get her behind seated immediately.  

She wants to ream him out as a friend, off the clock, okay, he can deal with it or not.  But as his boss, her behavior was inappropriate.  Now, if he and Valerie were doing it on the job and she found out, I'd give her more leeway.  But this?  Not her business.  Val isn't his partner, she's a clerk.  And even if she was his partner, Jordan's dressing down would still be very questionable IMO.

These are adults she's talking to, not her kids, no matter how bad she finds their behavior to be, aint' her business.  Not even if she's their boss.

• Love 3

What can I say about this whole Dante cheats on Lulu storyline. Even if I thought it was in character for Dante to cheat on Lulu because of the fact he has compromised his morals because of Sonny, it should have taken a long, long time for it to happen, and I would hope it wouldn't be with a member of Lulu's family that they all just meet mere months ago. Valerie should not be throwing shade on Lulu after sleeping with her husband. I really do hope that hits her with a closed fist, after she hits Dante. 

However, this might be more appropriate for the history thread, but I wonder if ReRon found old scripts of the Georgie/Lulu/Dillon/Diego scripts and switched things around. Lulu pulled a similar stunt on Georgie that Valerie is pulling on her. Maybe its a family trait, what am I saying, it is totally a family trait: they see someone's significant other, usually someone's spouse and do whatever they can to have the person for themselves. I wonder if any bolts of lightening will hit Lulu, Carly or Maxie for Valerie taking advantage of someone's husband.

I do wonder if what Valerie is doing is to passively aggressively get back at Lulu for Pat's death. I think in general this is what bother's me the most about her: her nearly complete self absorption. I understand: Laura went crazy and when Lulu need Luke the most, he decided parenting her wasn't for him until she because a cool teen like older brother Lucky. Not only is worrying about only about herself psychologically conditioned, it is deeply genetic. But she did demand that Valerie's sick mother help Luke, where then she ended up dying away from proper medical care, and before Valerie and Dante were remotely involved, started treating her as some nuisance instead of someone possibly grieving for her mother and dumped her off on Nikolas, instead of going to her hotel owning, mansion living cousin Carly, who is actually related to Valerie too. Lulu does this a lot, she is so fixated on her desires, she ignores whatever pain anyone else is in: when Jake "died", she demanded that Lucky go after Luke instead of giving him space to be with his wife and remaining children, when Dante stupidly went to case his father's warehouse (off hours) and got shot, she slapped and wished Lucky dead, despite just telling her he had relapsed again and the fact he has kids. 

• Love 2

Lulu does this a lot, she is so fixated on her desires, she ignores whatever pain anyone else is in: when Jake "died", she demanded that Lucky go after Luke instead of giving him space to be with his wife and remaining children, when Dante stupidly went to case his father's warehouse (off hours) and got shot, she slapped and wished Lucky dead, despite just telling her he had relapsed again and the fact he has kids. 

I'm gonna respond in the Spencer thread.

I guess if Dante and Val hadn't been so stupid and childish and ridiculous in cheating Jordan's behaviour might rub me the wrong way as well but I just feel as if every bit of this begins and ends with them and this mess that they alone created.

Jordan wasn't Val's gal pal that she confided in over drinks at the bar, basically Jordan was standing there as a sort of weird "Mommy" replacement for a girl who apparently is incredibly emotionally stunted and immature, imo, and so she bared her soul to this older woman hoping for something in return aside from the utter smack-down that she deserved to get, and I will say Jordan sort of gave her one but not nearly enough.

And now that she has been dragged into the middle of this terrible secret I can see why Jordan would be willing to have a go at Dante too for his part in this, because as a grown ass married man he just should have known better and his impropriety with a coworker could come back to haunt them all, not just professionally but personally as well.

Dealing with workplace affairs is bad enough and should always be avoided whenever possible but Jordan doesn't have that option now, plus she's dealing with one in a small town where everyone knows everyone, where your coworkers could be family or friends of friends, it's just so very messy and tawdry and if I were the overhead of the two people who created such a cesspool for no good reason I might just get a bit miffed as well. 

But really the culprit I blame most for all of this is Ron. How he comes up with this ass backwards drivel still astounds me.

• Love 8

Jane and Tony were fabulous today, particularly Jane. When she cried, so did I. But most of that was Jane and Tony, not Tracy and Luke.

That's exactly how felt.  I wasn't watching Luke & Tracy, because Tony & Jane weren't playing them. They were themselves, two dear friends, who knew this was it.  They weren't going to hear someone yell action, there wouldn't be another yell of cut and print, this was the end of their GH road.  

The rest of the show.....sucked like a Hoover.  

• Love 7

I finished watching the last two show less than two hours ago and i couldn't really remember much of what happened until I read through all of your posts. I'm not a TV expert or anything but I'm guessing that isn't that isn't the reaction the TPTB were going for.

I busted a gut when Elizabeth just strolled right into the hospital all la-ti-da, here is my dead son and then nonchalantly presented him to the doctor whose operating table the kid died on.

• Love 6

Previews...I don't ask for much...well that's not true...but can Laura PLEASE slap Nikolas across the chops tomorrow, Ron.  Please please please!

::Chants:: PARAPET! PARAPET! PARAPET!

• Love 7
(edited)
Wow, Sam's dress. Holy trashy looking, batman.

I am pretty sure it was just a top.  I saw jeans during a shot of her sitting down with Alexis.  BTW, what was the point of those scenes?  2:30 of exposition chatter.  SIlly.    I actually thought KeMo looked pretty good today, not the top, but her hair and makeup looked good.

Kelly Monaco standard wardrobe is a wife beater (black or white) and black tight leggings/jeggings/jeans. Granted, I doubt she has a say but I think the wardrobe department thinks that's Sam's look. I'm not really sure what she wore on Port Charles but I doubt she was wearing white dresses with flowers. LOL!!!! I do agree she's getting a little long in the tooth with the look. She's got a nice skinny body for her age but she ain't 20 anymore, either.

I remember her saying that she does pick what she wears.  Don't quote me on it, but I am sure I read or heard that somewhere.

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 1

If TIIC have Korte write every time they actually want to do a scene or an episode that reflects-respects GH's history? Maybe they should rethink having OLTL writers doing all the other episodes

• Love 3

I busted a gut when Elizabeth just strolled right into the hospital all la-ti-da, here is my dead son and then nonchalantly presented him to the doctor whose operating table the kid died on.

Lollllllll. Right? How insane was that? Not even a text to Patty before like, "Heads up...turns out Jakey is alive :) 'cause HELENA :(."

• Love 5
(edited)

I wonder if any bolts of lightening will hit Lulu, Carly or Maxie for Valerie taking advantage of someone's husband.

I do wonder if what Valerie is doing is to passively aggressively get back at Lulu for Pat's death. I think in general this is what bother's me the most about her: her nearly complete self absorption. I understand: Laura went crazy and when Lulu need Luke the most, he decided parenting her wasn't for him until she because a cool teen like older brother Lucky. Not only is worrying about only about herself psychologically conditioned, it is deeply genetic. But she did demand that Valerie's sick mother help Luke, where then she ended up dying away from proper medical care, and before Valerie and Dante were remotely involved, started treating her as some nuisance instead of someone possibly grieving for her mother and dumped her off on Nikolas, instead of going to her hotel owning, mansion living cousin Carly, who is actually related to Valerie too. Lulu does this a lot, she is so fixated on her desires, she ignores whatever pain anyone else is in: when Jake "died", she demanded that Lucky go after Luke instead of giving him space to be with his wife and remaining children, when Dante stupidly went to case his father's warehouse (off hours) and got shot, she slapped and wished Lucky dead, despite just telling her he had relapsed again and the fact he has kids. 

A) I wouldn't complain about GH writing/acting for a week if that happened. Carly getting electrocuted thanks to Karma would be a beautiful thing.

B) I was actually thinking the same thing for Val's motivation, aside from her attraction to Dante. Lulu was all about "my dad," then shrugged off a relative's pain and anger that her mother died and Luke was a stress factor involved in that. ITA  about Lulu being self-absorbed, esp. regarding Lucky. It in no way justifies Val being after Dante, but Lulu has been hostile and lacked compassion almost from the moment she met Val. I can, however, see someone in Val's position wanting to directly or passive aggressively get revenge on Lulu for that.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 2
(edited)

Also, is Monica on the list of "too many new faces" or will Elizabeth allow his grandmother to see Jake?

I never liked Luke and Tracy together, but I did appreciate the realness of their goodbye.  I have said it many times, I may hate Tracy, but Jane Elliot is a class act.

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 8

Also, is Monica on the list of "too many new faces" or will Elizabeth allow his grandmother to see Jake?

Except Monica isn't Jake's grandmother. I find it ironic that, since the time he was a tot, she felt she was Jason's mother in every way that mattered - yet apparently disregards Lucky as being Jake's father legally and in every way that matters because her precious Jason was the sperm donor. Jason didn't claim Jake as his own, end of story. Jason flat out told her she was never supposed to know Jake was his bio son. Yet Monica feels she truly was Jake's grandmother anyway, got screwed out of knowing him, and had an on-going resentment of Elizabeth for it (even when the woman was out of her mind from fever, wanting her son and asking for Jason's help). I was disgusted when Monica implied that baby Aiden probably had bruises (illness) because Elizabeth abused him/neglected him like she neglected Jake and that's why her grandson died. And Monica - not even Jake's own mother - got to slap Luke for "killing my grandson." It would be interesting to see her try to assert herself to 8-year-old Jake as Grandma Monica after Lucky just told him "I'm your father."

Monica: "I'm your Grandma Monica."

Jake: "Oh, your Mommy's mom?"

Monica: "NO." (scowl). 

Jake: "I don't understand. I already met my father's mom, Grandma Laura."

Monica: ....

• Love 3

Tony & Jane were great today. You could tell it was them saying goodbye as opposed to Luke & Tracy. I am hoping Luke has a goodbye with Scotty & Bobbi. Unfortunately, one of his goodbyes will probably involve that guy who stutters & rambles. What's his name?

• Love 1

When was she ever seen with him?

And to whomever doesn't know why Nathan's still around, it's because weak actor or not, he's still a nice, likable character.  That's pretty much all I want in a character -- that he or she be likable.  I don't give two shits if the actor or actress is strong or weak.  If I like his or her character, then I want him or her to stay around.

• Love 8
(edited)

I remember they always liked to show Stefan closing a book when his scenes started. I always imagined he was reading Euripides in the original ancient Greek. 

Mobsters have always appreciated their Shakespeare:

https://youtu.be/O-CSb3Xe06s

Plus there's a mention of Euripides too!

I want to see this!

Can we add, "I packed up all clothes and moved out." And then she throws down a back pack with a wife beater and some denim peaking out of the top.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 3
(edited)

When was she ever seen with him?

And to whomever doesn't know why Nathan's still around, it's because weak actor or not, he's still a nice, likable character.  That's pretty much all I want in a character -- that he or she be likable.  I don't give two shits if the actor or actress is strong or weak.  If I like his or her character, then I want him or her to stay around.

Edited by boes
  • Love 1