Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Morgan and Lucas finally on screen together and of course its not about that little thing of Morgan taking the drugs from the hospital supposedly while Lucas was working. Of course The Captain shit gets revisited but Morgan can't put together Dante lost a brother.

I was ready to declare TJ dead to me but the end/previews make me think he didn't actually know what Shawn did so I'll hold off one more day.

• Love 4
I really could have gone forever without hearing Kiki call Morgan the "captain".

I heard that and instantly reached for the FF. Of all the things that grate about Lauren, that is way up there.

Points to Shawn for not letting TJ slag his mother. But zzzz that TJ is Shawn's son. I didn't see that coming. /sarcasm

SHUT UP, Sam. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP. You are not responsible for the "death" of your brother. It drives me nuts when someone has to play the martyr and think s/he's the reason something bad happened when they weren't.

She's just gotta rub those nipples! Rub 'em good!

Please stop putting these horrible images into my head. I'm begging you!

LOL that Jake called Sloan's bluff and all Sloan could do was sputter.

Ghost!Carrrlos can return anytime. He's as crazy dead as he was alive.

What do they even talk about when they're not talking about Jason?

They're ALWAYS talking about Jason.

What did Maura West do to Ron to get saddled with that awful wig and accent?

• Love 3

Admittedly, if it was just today's scenes alone, I wouldn't mind. But I am already imagining the scene where anyone of this group gets up and yells in Dante and Olivia's face about what awful, awful people they are. The only one I might feel sympathy for is Sam, because this brings up painful memories for her, and she was lied to about her baby as well. Lucas is okay too I guess. but they reeeeally shoulda left Morgan at home, because all it does is remind me how Morgan was begging Julian not to kill him. And the thought of Kiki getting up in Dante and Olivia's face about this (or down in their faces, cause she's like 5 inches taller than both of them?) No. No no no. 

I doubt anyone will remember to even care enough to have such strong reactions by the time the "truth" comes out, or maybe that's my wishful thinking.

That or the whole matter will get a hand wave because everyone will go "well she was just trying to protect the baby", blah blah bullshit as usual.

Ron has bigger fish to fry: he has tp make sure Sam is continually put in the middle of Patrick and Jakson,  Lucas has a "Golden Girls'" themed wedding to plan, Morgan and Kiki will keep having sex while trying to figure out why Ava's "twin" looks so much like her, and Julian and Alexis will be in the middle of their billionth fight abut him staying in the "business".

• Love 2

Ric is too much of a town pariah to be with Anna.  After Jizz 2.0 blows up, he can have Liz.

I would be interested in Anna/Julian, if only to keep Alexis from going back to Julian one (thousand) last time.

• Love 2

Speaking of lucas I really hate that we havent seen Bobbie find out about his engagment I mean shes just his mother and all.

I know Jordon is wrong but sean comes across so judgmental and annoying.

(edited)

I think they had friend chem but they are completely lacking in any kind of romantic/sexual chem.

They are two extremely good looking people and, IMO, have ZERO sexual chemistry. It's insane.

When they're not talking about Jason, they're talking about "someone," who is Jason.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2
(edited)
Please stop putting these horrible images into my head. I'm begging you!

Don't make me block you on twitter!

Every time I hear that "Captain Morgan" nonsense it reminds me of Captain Ahab and I want Kiki and Morgan swallowed by a whale.

I just don't think anyone, even Sam, to be honest, has any right to be in Dante or Olivia's face about this. They've all done worse and/or terrible things.

Well honestly if the people in this town were kept from giving others' the business because they themselves were guilty of doing similar, if not worst, things PC would be known as "The Land of Mutes". Not that it'd be such a bad outcome really though.

Talking about not talking about Jason?

Patrick: Hey Sam, did you realize it's been two whole hours since we talked about Jason?

Sam: Really? Two whole hours and we didn't bring up Jason once? Not even one time?

Patrick: Nope. We talked about other things but not Jason,

Sam: Wow...so what were we talking about?

Patrick: Jake, of course.

Sam.: Righttt...

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 11
(edited)

Damn it, now they have T.J. spouting all sorts of bullshit and being intolerable...is no one safe?

And of course it was just to give Shawn, the aimless "shooter", a reason to look like such a "good guy:" taking up for Jordan when T.J. began attacking her.

In fairness, T.J. has had Shawn in his life for a long time when Jordan wasn't.  I can see why he'd want to take up for him over his mother.  I just wonder if he knows the full story yet (haven't watched yet)?

IMO, Jordan needs to have a mother-and-son moment with TJ like Ellie had with her son in this past season of Broadchurch. She can begin by pointing out she was a single mother working on the right side of the law, add whatever she wants in the middle about Shawn, and end with a reminder that Duke's promise to pay TJ's tuition came after he ordered that she be killed. Then as far as I'm concerned, she can drag him home by his ear. 

However, the previews made it look like he overheard the news that Shawn's his father, so who knows what idiocy will ensue. 

Edited by rur
  • Love 7

Well honestly if the people in this town were kept from giving others' the business because they themselves were guilty of doing similar, if not worst, things PC would be known as "The Land of Mutes".

Eh, and I get that, but the show should be selective in who gets to bitch certain people out. For example, I remember LOL'ing when SONNY was the person judging Sam after the whole Jake kidnapping debacle.

(edited)

They are two extremely good looking people and, IMO, have ZERO sexual chemistry. It's insane.

When they're not talking about Jason, they're talking about "someone," who is Jason.

It's kind of a joke at this point but are the writers ever going to address the fact that these two people literally have nothing to talk about to each other? I mean, I'm sure Patrick and Robin talked about work when they weren't arguing about where to put a couch.

After they get through talking about their personal histories, what do Patrick and Sam talk about that isn't Jason? Seriously. How do you build a relationship without having anything in common aside from grief over the loss of previous marriages?

Maybe that's why this relationship feels so shallow - I have no idea what they "love" about each other because I have no idea what they know/like about each other

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5
(edited)

It's kind of a joke at this point but are the writers ever going to address the fact that these two people literally have nothing to talk about to each other? I mean, I'm sure Patrick and Robin talked about work when they weren't arguing about where to put a couchel.

After they get through talking about their personal histories, what do Patrick and Sam talk about that isn't Jason? Seriously. How do you build a relationship without having anything in common aside from grief over the loss of their previous marriages.

Maybe that's why this relationship feels so shallow - I have no idea what they "love" about each other because I have no idea what they know about each other

I've always thought this relationship was a plot point, so I couldn't even begin to answer what those two characters talk about or have in common. Patrick, as showcased through the years before Ron turned him into a Stepford, would never seriously be in a relationship with Sam. Would he have had sex with someone like her? Sure. But they are two completely different people. They do different things. They like different things. They're on two completely opposite sides of the map. And I still don't even know if Patrick really knows much about Sam's past before or even during Jason. Sam had a more meaningful talk with Jake this week than she's ever had with Patty.

If I want to fanwank it, I would say that it's obvious they're both trying to replace Jason and Robin and have latched on to creating a quickie family to fill a hole in their lives.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 5

Morgan and Lucas finally on screen together and of course its not about that little thing of Morgan taking the drugs from the hospital supposedly while Lucas was working. Of course The Captain shit gets revisited but Morgan can't put together Dante lost a brother. 

Even if Morgan made that connection, Dante was meeeeean to Morgan, so he would probably figure Dante doesn't deserve his sympathy anyway.

• Love 6

I got my Jerome family scenes today, and they had to get fucking ruined by dumb and dumber! Seriously?  KeMo's face when Ava walked in though had me cracking up..seriously if you missed it, rewind that. 

Now we just need some Sam/Dante scenes where she confides in him that she feels guilty, and that she knows how it feels to lose 2 babies, 1 that really wasn't dead.  Dom would definitely bring the guilty face.

Carlos was amazing today.  Can we keep ghost Carlos?  Please?  He could just wander around PC and annoy the shit out of random people.

• Love 8

Even if Morgan made that connection, Dante was meeeeean to Morgan, so he would probably figure Dante doesn't deserve his sympathy anyway.

True. But this is exactly the sort of thing that turned me more into a Dante fan. Once he lost the chains I instantly liked him more. But his family is always calling him directly to play personal cop, but have never been around with ANY of the baby dramas, Lulu's kidnapping, nothing. The more his family ignores him the more I feel a need to care. This is just another notch.

• Love 6

I caught up on at least a month and a half of shows in the last few days and, well, there's some good there, some bad and an awful lot of "Huh?"

The good 

- The fallout of the Morgan and Kiki drugging Michael storyline. YAY for consequences! The two idiots were never shown to be in the right - not even in the "doing the right thing in the wrong way" style. They cost Sonny any chance at custody of his daughter. While it might not be ongoing fallout (can't tell because neither have had scenes with anyone but each other since it ended) there was at least fallout. I've said, repeatedly, that I don't care if characters do awful things, I just want them to pay.  And, with my original recipe AJ bias in full view, I have to note that when decent people hang someone from a meat hook in order to coerce custody from someone, it's metaphorical. And it was a joy to watch. I hope AJ got to watch a live video feed from whatever hospital bed/ Turkish prison/ friendly nurses home while he recovers from amnesia that he is currently holed up in.

- The still existing rift between Sonny and Michael (after 6 months! and Sonny "saving" Michael! How many of us had the over/under in the weeks?) Michael's softened a bit, but I'm ok with that. You can't keep the level of rage that he had going and survive as a person. He's still having no unnecessary interaction and is explaining to other people why the mob's "code" is BS.

- Michael in general. Given that for years I wanted AJ's reentrance storyline to be that he faked his death after figuring out that the demon child Carly and Sonny were raising had been switched at birth with his real kid and he took off to find him; the fact that I am so enjoying a Michael Quartermaine story is astonishing to me. I think I gave in the moment he started spending time with AJ, though, so it's been building for a while. According to Ron, Morgan and Kiki have a mature relationship? Not the couple where they both understand that the other has issues that they need to sort through and are giving the other the space to do it while making it clear that they want to be closer? The couple that actually has a conversation about what they want out of the relationship and what obstacles are in their way? Right, that makes sense. I can see why people might think that they are boring. Still, I'm quite enjoying two people that seem to honestly admire each other slowly moving closer together. I don't think their chem is off the charts or anything, but it's a nice story.

- "Jake" has actually reacted strongly to Hadyn's shooting, even though she is one of the "bad people." I didn't watch a lot of Jason, because I like not tearing my hair out in frustration, but I'm pretty sure Jason Morgan wouldn't have given a crap. Maybe we really will get "Wait, I did WHAT?!" redemption story when he finally finds out who the hell he is. I know alot of people don't want Jason redeemed. I'll take that over there being no recognition that he NEEDS to be redeemed. Of course, we'll probably get him reacting that way and then the whole town falling over themselves to tell him that he was perfect, but I'll keep hope alive for a bit.

- I'm actually going to put the Liz part of the secret here. I'm not saying that I buy the motivation for Liz to complete lose her mind, but BH is completely selling it. This isn't playing, to me, like they are trying to make her a standard soap schemer. It's playing much more as she lost her damn mind after losing Jake, having the relationship with Ric blow up publicly and then realizing that she was going to lose Jake/Jason yet again. It doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense, but I'm enjoying watching the downward spiral and the actress is playing the desperation well.

The bad

- FH is killing the acting, but the Anna storyline is awful. Everyone is so stupid that Duke offering to pay TJs tuition on the day that someone tries to kill Jordan doesn't immediately make everyone understand that he tried to kill her? They buy that Jordan saying "OK, I'll kill Julian for you if you just verbally confirm for me that you are ordering me to do so" was enough to convince Duke that she's all in? Then Anna is dumb enough to forget that that mob bosses are the ones that order hits on people and that the only person that could prove that is the person that actually pulled the trigger. To make it worse, she forgets that that person would be the one person in the world that Duke would most want to pay for anything. Right. Anna's a murderer AND a moron.

- The only slightly likable people in the dead baby lie are on the periphery of the story. Ned and Olivia start out as morons, talking about the one thing that they don't want people to know in just about every public place that exists in Port Charles. Well, that's brilliant. If Sam's concerned that she might have harangued Olivia into a premature birth, what the hell does she think Julian's berating did? Olivia was certainly more freaked out about that. Julian's an asshole that doesn't have any more right to put his son in danger than Sonny does Avery. Letting him and his family to mourn the child, on the other hand is ugly.

The "HUH?" What are the writers thinking?

- If I cared about Franco/Nina/Ric I'd be confused and annoyed. As it is, I'm only upset to be consistently FFing RoHo, because I liked the actor at one point. I haven't watched enough of the storyline to be able to comment on his performance here.

- Nik decides that no one in his life matters nearly as much as taking over ELQ and is now ordering hits? Unless we're headed to a "Who killed Nik" story, this doesn't make any sense story wise. They've taken him so far beyond the pale that there isn't a way to redeem him. Up until the hit, they could have given him a motivation at the end of it. But now that he's trying to murder blackmailers, I'm not sure that "Stavros is alive and put me in touch with a very alive Emily that he's holding hostage in order to force me to take over ELQ" would work.

- No one in Mob War 2015 makes any sense at all. Carlos and Julian both know that if they take out Duke, Carlos is going to have to flee. This makes Julian weaker as well right when he's triggering all out war. Julian goes to Sonny and tells him that Jake is the shooter and he's all alone now. I can see Sonny believing the info on the shooter. He doesn't like Jake, he's upset about Duke. Whatever. But he's going to send Shawn in ALONE to take out Jake because he believes that Julian isn't going to set a trap to take him out? Sonny's an idiot, but I think I'm supposed to believe that he actually understands this mob stuff. If Julian isn't just lying through his teeth about retiring, then what the hell has all of this been about? He's taken out Sonny's power structure (Of course, he took out his own as well) and he's just going to walk away as he thinks he's won? Sure, whatever show, none of it makes sense anyway, so just don't expect me to actually try to pay attention to this idiocy.

Sorry about the wall of text. As I said, I just watched a LOT of GH. 

• Love 10
(edited)

I'm always amused when soaps try to sell 40 somethings playing their 20 something self. However, Jordan and Shawn in bed together wasn't as egregious as Susan Lucci at, what, 40, 50, trying to play her 14 year old self (that was HILARIOUS.... no Mr. Cameraman, shooting her from above does NOT make her look younger, it just points out how bad of a wig she's wearing)

Shut UP TJ, I hated you when you were first on (there was just something that annoyed me about him) but you've grown on me. But now you're squandering the good will you've earned by this ridiculous tantrum how your mommy chose her work over you. Kid, you are the definition of "selfish". I loved the other day when they pointed out that she started her training 10 years ago and there, a 20 year old TJ is like "well, why didn't you tell me?" Because, kid, you were a fucking 10 year old, that's why. Geez. And Shawn see, how you've failed him as a human being by instilling in him this idea that stopping crime is bad and being Sonny's enforcer is good. Shame on you.

MW as her own twin sister (because that's the only explanation) was ridiculous but amusing. I like the actress but wow that accent will get old fast. I hope she thought that through because she'll have to do it now every day going forward. I would think that'll be exhausting (to do as it will be to hear). I had hoped when the cable detail of the episode said something about a "mysterious visitor to Port Charles" it would be Laura skulking around echoing the "think of Laura" era. Oh well. Hey Ava Evil Sister, great shoes. Just sayin.

Evil!Ghost!Carlos! was as douchey as ActuallyAliveCarlos but hope Anna gets away with it because she should. But Evil!Ghost!Carlos! gets extra credit for bringing up the very salient points that she let Faison stay alive after having been tortured by him for decades.  I have new respect for the actor who plays Carlos after seeing him in the MadMen finale and hope that he'll find himself as a regular on a cable show because he really is pretty good.

Finally - dear hair and makeup, check out the underarm hair on Morgan and Patrick ... there needs to be a little manscaping there. Sorry, it really didnt look good.

Edited by DayPlayerAtKellys
  • Love 7

I'm always amused when soaps try to sell 40 somethings playing their 20 something self. However, Jordan and Shawn in bed together wasn't as egregious as Susan Lucci at, what, 40, 50, trying to play her 14 year old self (that was HILARIOUS.... no Mr. Cameraman, shooting her from above does NOT make her look younger, it just points out how bad of a wig she's wearing)

20 years ago, the actress playing Jordan was 12 :)

• Love 2

I think they had friend chem but they are completely lacking in any kind of romantic/sexual chem.

They talk about what a bitch Robin is. Well, Patrick talks, Sam pats his hand and murmurs, "How awful for you..."

(edited)

They talk about what a bitch Robin is. Well, Patrick talks, Sam pats his hand and murmurs, "How awful for you..."

What's funny, though, is they've never really talked about Robin or how Patrick feels. It's all been Sam's POV from the jump. And the writers won't allow her to have a POV about Robin either. It will always be suspect to me that Sam never wanted to reach out to the woman who left her own family to save Jason.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

Eh, and I get that, but the show should be selective in who gets to bitch certain people out. For example, I remember LOL'ing when SONNY was the person judging Sam after the whole Jake kidnapping debacle.

I do not disagree with you there, but well...being selective, or writing anything that makes sense, doesn't seem to be Ron's forte.

If anything he seems determined to turn everyone and their auntie Mable into hypocritical, self serving, lying, cheating, selfish shit bags. 

• Love 2

Well, I guess we know partly why Maura West got so plastered at the Emmys.

I kid, I kid. Well, I mostly kid.

Hahahahaha. Well, she's probs all about this 'cause more crap for the Emmy reel, right? Poor JT's is filled with foot rubs.

• Love 1

Hahahahaha. Well, she's probs all about this 'cause more crap for the Emmy reel, right? Poor JT's is filled with foot rubs.

The stuff where she was stuck with Silas in a room, maybe. This stuff? no, she can't submit this.

• Love 1
(edited)

The stuff where she was stuck with Silas in a room, maybe. This stuff? no, she can't submit this.

Oh, she can. She'll probs win for it, too. Lollll.

KeMo is the real star, though. That expression at the end was A+.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3

I do not disagree with you there, but well...being selective, or writing anything that makes sense, doesn't seem to be Ron's forte.

If anything he seems determined to turn everyone and their auntie Mable into hypocritical, self serving, lying, cheating, selfish shit bags. 

Hypocritical, self-serving, lying, cheating, murderous, selfish shit bags.  Or at least really OK with seeing people killed, if not directly murderous. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I didn't see today's episode...am I to believe that poor Lucas had to interact with Kiki AND Morgan?  Oh no!

He actually called her on the phone...I must assure you that yes, it was as terrifying and heartbreaking as it sounds. And she was also...naked at the time...I feel sick again....

Oh, she can. She'll probs win for it, too. Lollll.

KeMo is the real star, though. That expression at the end was A+.

Oh come on, it'll be magic gold!

With that hair, so very plastic and shiny it's as if she snatched it right off the head of a mannequin at Bloomingdale, the accent which makes her sound like Fran Drescher's character's BFF on "The Nanny" , and that gum which of course just screams class, sophistication and a mightily strong jaw.

And we don't even know her name yet!

I'm going to guess perhaps Nicola or Nicole or maybe Gabriella. Priscilla might also be a contender. 

Edited by CPP83

Hypocritical, self-serving, lying, cheating, murderous, selfish shit bags.  Or at least really OK with seeing people killed, if not directly murderous. 

I am beyond convinced that Ron is trying to become the Ryan Murphy of soaps and wants to turn GH into "American Horror Story: Soaps Edition".

If he isn't giving people pointless babies he's having someone killed or slaughtered. It's as if those are the only choices he gives these characters, and the audience, now: have a baby or end up buried.

• Love 3

I don't care how stupid the story is, my girl is FINALLY back! And wanting a drink? I'm sold (god, I'm easy). Look how many people she finally gets to interact with, being out of that crappy ass DUNGEON and away from the human coma! My hopes are simple: I hope she throws shade at Morgan and Kiki. If I can get that, I can deal with almost anything. Something about her in that get up and the accent made me think of Michelle Pfeiffer in some of her roles.

Ah, who cares, I can now be excited about the show again. Today was not a bad show though, and not just because Not!Ava's back. Ghost Carlos, you guys!! Ron sure does love him some ghosts, doesn't he? Anyway, I liked the scenes a lot. It was a really interesting dynamic.

Poor Lucas, babbling on and on like that. But he looked yummy.

Morgan and Kiki continue to turn my stomach. I actually did find some people that like them. NOT ME.

KeMo did some nice stuff, I liked her acting today.

Shawn is TJ's father. How completely unsurprising. Well, now it makes sense, like father, like son. Jerks.

Okay, I'm off to continue my happy dance. I'm ready for the cheesiness of it all.

• Love 6

Shawn is TJ's father. How completely unsurprising. Well, now it makes sense, like father, like son. Jerks.

Oh geez, they pulled the trigger on that too, and like two weeks before Shawn's out the door?  It's Destiny and Dr. "A Brain Is Not A Foot" all over again.

Sounds like I missed a real winner.

• Love 6

I think it's hilarious. I don't know why I'm surprised. I knew they were setting that up long ago, but as usual Ron forgets to ever deal with something properly and now just throws it in when the black dude is on his way out the door. "Oh, uh, yeah - here!"

• Love 6

I can't believe they didn't bring back Rafe/Jimmy Deschler to welcome Carlos to the hereafter. I can just see it now: Carlos comes across him snorting coke, and Rafe tells him he's there to lead them into the (diamond-stud-like) flashing light. Woulda been beautiful man.

• Love 11
This nightmarish, fucking insane Ava thing reminds me of Catherine O'Hara from basically any Christopher Guest comedy.

Amy Schumer owes her a gigantic royalty check.

I can't believe they didn't bring back Rafe/Jimmy Deschler to welcome Carlos to the hereafter.

I would have rather seen Duke fighting to keep Carlos out. Hee.

• Love 1

Carlos was amazing today.  Can we keep ghost Carlos?  Please?  He could just wander around PC and annoy the shit out of random people.

I've got a list, he could totally freak out Captain and Tennille, slip some rat poison into Franco's drink, and rig a machine gun to go off as Sonny enters the building.

It's Destiny and Dr. "A Brain Is Not A Foot" all over again.

Still my favorite line from that show.

I forgot about the lame flashback to 1995. Sad.

KeMo's expression was hilarious. And she gets extra points for it dating back to when she was found in the limo instead of Brenda, it ended on a Friday with SBu utterly expressionless at seeing Sam. Hardly surprising from him, but learn to do a reaction shot, Borg.

• Love 1

Oh geez, they pulled the trigger on that too, and like two weeks before Shawn's out the door?  It's Destiny and Dr. "A Brain Is Not A Foot" all over again.

Sounds like I missed a real winner.

But you did!

Kiki was rubbing the Captain Morgan's nipples while he tried to keep his toupee on. It was magic gold.

I think it's hilarious. I don't know why I'm surprised. I knew they were setting that up long ago, but as usual Ron forgets to ever deal with something properly and now just throws it in when the black dude is on his way out the door. "Oh, uh, yeah - here!"

"Waiting until one of the key actors is half ass out the door is for emphasis, m'kay?"- Ron as he blocks you on twitter. 

• Love 2
(edited)

The juxtaposition of The Captain & The Mooch against S&M is certainly interesting, but I doubt Ron even realizes what he has set up.

#TeamS&M

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 5

Points to Shawn for not letting TJ slag his mother. But zzzz that TJ is Shawn's son. I didn't see that coming. /sarcasm

What did Maura West do to Ron to get saddled with that awful wig and accent?

Especially why reveal this when he is leaving.  Maybe it will be awhile?  

Did Ava die?  I thought Silas gave her a cocktail to "end her life."  Or was there a miracle cure?  Is this a twin like Rebecca or Ava dressed up?  I watched the show.  It's that it has been so illogical and underwhelming that I don't remember.

Especially why reveal this when he is leaving.  Maybe it will be awhile?  

Did Ava die?  I thought Silas gave her a cocktail to "end her life."  Or was there a miracle cure?  Is this a twin like Rebecca or Ava dressed up?  I watched the show.  It's that it has been so illogical and underwhelming that I don't remember.

I believe he just gave her something to put her in an medically induced coma while he treats her.  

• Love 2

Hey writers - Way to build up a loving family from the '80s - Jeromes - that was predicated on a murderous and hateful thug.  Except for Lucas, every single actor in that apartment could vacate the premises and the show would improve tenfold.

Throughout all of Anna's recent regret-laced scenes, I couldn't stop thinking about the near-total lack of remorse shown for the unecessary violence strewn upon the landscape of Port Charles.  I want my hospital centric soap opera of old back- stat!

• Love 2

then it's even more ridiciulous. they should have at least hired two teenagers then to portray them for the "september 1995" scene. sheesh

The actress was 12. Shawn Blakemore is about 15 years older than her I think? not sure.

The actress was 12. Shawn Blakemore is about 15 years older than her I think? not sure.

He's sixteen years older, heh, he really could have played both Jordan's father and T.J.'s grandfather even.

• Love 2
(edited)

Why is Ron giving all of my faves, save Dom, absolutely shit storylines? Anna is going crazy and about to be off-screen, probably in a mental ward, for three months, and being sexually harassed by a shouting/mumbling oompa-loompa; Ric is married to WENEVERCARED and having to interact with the SERIEL KILLER; Ava is pretending to be own twin, chewing juicy fruit, wearing a wig from Party City, and putting on an obnoxious accent.

At this point, Ron could have Dante simultaneously cheat on his wife with her cousin, keep Mama Pasta's dead baby lie, and cover up that Jake is Jasus, and Dom would still have it better than Fin, Rick, and Maura.

I also like Laura, even though I can't stand Carly, but the reality is Carly doesn't really have her own story. She plays a supporting role in other characters stories.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 6

Kiki was rubbing the Captain Morgan's nipples while he tried to keep his toupee on.

This is simultaneously the funniest and grossest thing I have ever read.

m'kay?"

The Captain, is that you?

• Love 1

Why is Ron giving all of my faves, save Dom, absolutely shit storylines? Anna is going crazy and about to be off-screen, probably in a mental ward, for three months, and being sexually harassed by a shouting/mumbling oompa-loompa; Ric is married to WENEVERCARED and having to interact with the SERIEL KILLER; Ava is pretending to be own twin, chewing juicy fruit, wearing a wig from Party City, and putting on an obnoxious accent.

At this point, Ron could have Dante simultaneously cheat on his wife with her cousin, keep Mama Pasta's dead baby lie, and cover up that Jake is Jasus, and Dom would still have it better than Fin, Rick, and Maura.

I also like Laura, even though I can't stand Carly, but the reality is Carly doesn't really have her own story. She plays a supporting role in other characters stories.

I'm just going to co-sign everything you've said. And your faves are my faves too, as well as liking Laura but despising Carly.

It's kind of a joke at this point but are the writers ever going to address the fact that these two people literally have nothing to talk about to each other? I mean, I'm sure Patrick and Robin talked about work when they weren't arguing about where to put a couch.

After they get through talking about their personal histories, what do Patrick and Sam talk about that isn't Jason? Seriously. How do you build a relationship without having anything in common aside from grief over the loss of previous marriages?

Maybe that's why this relationship feels so shallow - I have no idea what they "love" about each other because I have no idea what they know/like about each other

What, you didn't find their caper at Crighton Clarke (with Sam having those glasses as a fab disguise) to be a super exciting adventure? Patrick has said repeatedly he liked being Sam's "adventure buddy." She's a PI and does sneaky things (like when she was trying to figure out who was responsible for the death of the baby he never wanted). She's super exciting.  And as for Sam, Patrick "sparkles" and he was always there for her when her toddler son was sick. See, Ron's given you reasons for thinking they are super awesome together.  His Twitter is waiting for your compliments at this very moment.

• Love 2