Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Why does Fluke talk like he's going to vomit on his shoes?

Oh, what, now Diane is scared of Fluke? I get Fluke is pure evil and all, but any of them can easily just take this guy out side of the station and kick his ass. (Which Dante should totally do! Kill him, even! He and Lulu can fight about it!)

Oh, fine, I laughed at Spinelli waving enthusiastically. I only wish we saw Tracy's reaction shot. Otherwise, he was an ass. Hey, Spin, maybe Maxie just doesn't want you on her couch cause she wants her privacy and not because she can't resist you? 

First Sam, now Lulu. It's cold out!!! No tees!!!!

Tyler did a good job (I loved Nikolas calling Alexis) but damn I hate Spencer so much I just don't care. I laughed at him in his bandages. I'm evil!

Julian v Duke is hilarious. "I will brr you!" At least that's what I heard.*

*No I know it was "bury", but that's what it sounded like!

It may have been just compared to the shitfest that was the past two days but today's episode was tolerable.

I guess they didn't make NuKiki dye her hair (we see her in the previews).

Fake Ellie made me miss real Ellie.

Does anyone know how Spin can pay for a hotel room? Who is he going to mooch from now?

I would pay good money if tomorrow's episode opened up with Dante walking into the loft and seeing Spinelli on the couch. if only.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

I think TC did a great job today. Nik really seemed to be in anguish and feeling guilty. Nik isn't the greatest dad in the world, but I think TC generally plays him as really caring about Spencer, which isn't always the case on this show (see: Carly and Joss. Or Michael. Or Morgan). But Alexis said that Nik and Patrick were in the next room, so I remain annoyed that they apparently didn't hear any of the noise Spencer, Emma, and the fire were making.

Ten bucks says Spencer sees his dead mama when he is (yawn) fighting for his life. Remember the stupid poll, asking people which character they want back? I can so see having Ghost SWSNBN come back to torture us all.

No. No no no. I will not tolerate. For those of you wished Spencer actually did DIAF, it's going to be unbearable torture for you if this happens.

She (Lulu) doesn't know (about Johnny helping Luke), but I imagine she'd make some sort of excuse for Johnny. Luke isn't Luke, after all, so Johnny gets a pass.

Lulu also knows that Johnny is a criminal and has done horrible things, and she knows he hasn't really changed (he didn't need Maxie's help because he's an upstanding citizen, after all), so I doubt she'd be all that surprised.

Spin, STFU. Being passive-aggressive is not a good look.

Exactly. I've always hated Spinelli and Maxie together because of this side of him. Today he was trying to manipulate Maxie once again by telling her how to feel and making her doubt herself. I was so happy when she didn't cave and kicked him out, and I thought it showed her actually thinking for herself and thinking *about* someone else (Nathan). One thing that was dumb- doesn't that apartment have two bedrooms? Lulu used to live there too. It's not a detail that is hard to get right, and it wouldn't have changed the story at all - Maxie didn't want him in the apartment at all.

• Love 5

I really liked the dayplayer nurse, and Dante's shirt. His hair looked great today too.

Spinelli's behavior with Maxie was just awful. He has done so many heinous things, but today was a new low. And then his greeting to Lulu was asinine. He is a grown man with a child, yet he is acting like a child and trying to mooch off a man he once gleefully conspired to murder. I hope Dante tells him to get the fuck out tomorrow.

The Spencer actor was majorly fidgetting, especially in that last scene with Tyler.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

Am I horrible for wanting Spencer to ride it out without the benefit of a morphine and midazolam drip?

If it is, then I don't want to be right.

Does anyone know how Spin can pay for a hotel room? Who is he going to mooch from now?

Lulu and Dante of course! Because why wouldn't he stay with a couple and their baby who live in a STUDIO apartment?

So Patrick and Nikolas were ONE ROOM AWAY from the children and not only didn't hear the screaming or the smoke alarm, but didn't smell smoke? Seriously??? And shouldn't Nik, a billionaire prince, have Spencer transferred to a top-notch burn unit? Why is a neurosurgeon treating a burn victim?

• Love 2

Duke, why don't you and the high horse you rode in on, take a long walk off a short pier. He really expects Anna, now a federal agent, to look the other way while he does whatever to Julian.  I want Anna to put his butt in jail again.

• Love 10

Hey, it's Lucas!  And, of course, he has to make a tv-related quip ("This feels like an episode of "Southwest General"!).

UGH!

Why is a neurosurgeon treating a burn victim?

Not to mention Lucas, who I love, but who has been a doctor for about five minutes.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Spinelli's behavior with Maxie was just awful. He has done so many heinous things, but today was a new low. And then his greeting to Lulu was asinine. He is a grown man with a child, yet he is acting like a child and trying to mooch 

As much as I like to rag on Spinelli, I don't think he was trying to stay at the loft, he was just there for business.

Edited by ulkis

As much as I like to rag on Spinelli, I don't think he was trying to stay at the loft, he was just there for business.

What business? And at midnight? No one called him....yet.

Edited by Sake614
  • Love 3

He's the PI Lulu hired to look into Pat Spencer.

But she didn't call him yet. She wanted to call Sam, then Tracy said no. Bobbie suggested Felicia, and Tracy again said no. Just before he knocked, someone said 'if not Sam or Felicia, then who?' 

• Love 4

He's the PI Lulu hired to look into Pat Spencer.

But she hasn't hired or even called him yet. He showed up un-invited and un-announced at midnight for one reason only: to mooch!

And I cannot believe that Tracy would reject Sam and Felicia, then turn around and hire Spinelli. Actually, what I really cannot believe is that I was finally free of passive aggressive, emotionally abusive little douche and now he's back.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 8

I thought he was the P.I. Lulu hired too but you guys are right, she suggested Sam first. Amazing! So Spinelli really was there to mooch! Just like his idol Jake! Couldn't he have even tried Michael first? Or Carly?

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

I loved Maxie shutting the fun down on Spinelli and calling him out on his douchey behavior. And I assume the second bedroom in Maxie's apartment is for Georgie so she has her own room.

Hey Nik, imma let you finish your monologue at Spencer's bed…just as soon as you stop looking to the side for cue cards (only explanation I got). Also, that BS about how much Spencer means to you/he's the most important person in your life? Just stop. I remember your willingness to leave him parentless so you could fuck a tumor until your brain exploded.

Who the fuck finds rheumy-eyed Luke scary? Just kick him in one of his skeletal shins and run. Between the kick and his subsequent fall, I'd bet he breaks half the bones in his body.

Oh and Duke? WTF are you going to do to Julian? Hurt his feelings by not playing with the catnip mouse he bought you for Christmas? Claw up his brand new furniture? Go play in traffic while Toonces drives down your street.

• Love 11

I guess they didn't make NuKiki dye her hair (we see her in the previews).

I hope that means that people will give up on the Kiki is really Coma Baby of Silas/Nina. As much as I think Kiki sucks, and as much as I think Ava couldn't have possibly given birth to such a lame character, a lot of this story falls apart if she turns out to be Nina's. (Not that I thought hair color had anything to do with who her mother is in the first place.)

Count me in as one who thought that TC did a good job. I was pleasantly surprised. I especially liked him with Alexis, that was really well done. Not looking forward to tomorrow where Liz suddenly gets all territorial over him when she tears herself away from Jake's backside, I mean bedside.

I have an Aunt Pat, or I kind of did before my uncle and my mom stopped speaking to each other, and when he decided to divorce her. So it's weird for me to hear about an Aunt Pat from Lulu. Anyway, I'm sure the secret is going to be of the gross variety, so I wish they would hurry up and get it over with, instead of drawing this out.

Shut up, Duke. No one cares about who you sharpen your claws over.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 3

In the preview is Nukiki the one we hear speak but don't see their face? If true Nukiki kinda sounds like Carly!! Egads!!

Yeah, pretty sure she's the one with Morgan.

*small voice* Lessgan looked good *runs away*

• Love 1

Yeah, pretty sure she's the one with Morgan.

*small voice* Lessgan looked good *runs away*

That's what I was thinking though we couldn't see her face. She sounded like Carly! I've seen a pic of Nukiki she's definitely prettier than KA

I went to the doctor today, so I didn't watch the episode. And honestly I think I'm just gonna skip it. I feel like shit and I have to eliminate gluten from diet so I'm in a bad enough mood!

Hope you feel better soon!  I like your funny posts.

Because they tossed the only trauma surgeon they had in prison in Memphis for a mercy killing and they haven't filled his spot yet.  

Lol if he's in the Shelby County prison he's probably dead.

• Love 2

Has Spin ever not mooched? It seems that he mooched off Jason, then Sam and then Ellie. It might have been cute when he was a pot smoking geek but now that he is a man with a daughter, he needs to get off his butt and take care of himself.

• Love 2

Did Show provide an explanation for why Spinelli didn't go to crash at the Morgan Family penthouse? That's where he was living with the baby before he moved to Portland with Ellie, and Sam just loved having her business partner there. Or did Alexis and Molly not yet move out? The last time I remember them at Sam's was Christmas. Well, even if they are still living there he could sleep on the couch. Also, I think Alexis deserves to be aggravated by an annoying person in a space that's not really her home, after the way she's used/crapped on Ned these past few months.  

Also, I think Alexis deserves to be aggravated by an annoying person in a space that's not really her home, after the way she's used/crapped on Ned these past few months.

I disagree with this part. Ned the baby-stealing father-declaring idiot is all too willing to let himself be used. I think he likes being in on the action and only gets pissed off when he can't control the outcome.

No one, save for Sonny, deserves the likes of Spin in their face.

• Love 2

Has Spin ever not mooched? It seems that he mooched off Jason, then Sam and then Ellie. It might have been cute when he was a pot smoking geek but now that he is a man with a daughter, he needs to get off his butt and take care of himself.

Yeah, if he's getting paid to look into the Patricia thing, he really ought to get his own place.

I disagree with this part. Ned the baby-stealing father-declaring idiot is all too willing to let himself be used. I think he likes being in on the action and only gets pissed off when he can't control the outcome.

No one, save for Sonny, deserves the likes of Spin in their face.

this begs the question, what would have happened if Levi and Spinelli had met? Would everything just implode from douchiness?

• Love 8

How does Spinelli have no money?  The guy worked for Jason, who I assume paid him really well, and he lived rent-free in the "regrettably pink" room in Jason's penthouse.  How much fucking orange soda does the guy buy?  

• Love 10
what would have happened if Levi and Spinelli had met? Would everything just implode from douchiness?

If Patrick and Nik can share scenes and nothing explodes, Levi and Spin wouldn't cause problems.

When Nik asked Lucas "Will you help him?" I wish Lucas had said, "Yeah, no, I'm tapping out on this one. Your son is a stupid little shit. I can't."

TC was really good with NLG, but I think Nik is partially to blame. He let Spencer have an inappropriate party with little adult supervision. And it's never a good thing to hang around Sonny.

Maybe Spencer will become a 10-year-old morphine addict. 

LOL that Lucas and Patrick are all gowned up to work on Spencer and the nurse has no protection whatsoever.

Today was why I really hate Spinelli.

• Love 8

Wendy - When I say "crapping on Ned," I mean both the times Alexis has cheated or nearly cheated on Ned with Julian, and not demanding that Julian be respectful of a guy who's been her friend for years, if nothing else. Julian speaks to and about Ned again and again for months (not just in that recent scene at the elevators) like he's an idiot POS unworthy of being in their presence. 

• Love 2
Because they tossed the only trauma surgeon they had in prison in Memphis for a mercy killing and they haven't filled his spot yet.

I'm sending this post by barge-to-shore telegraph:

Speaking of missing physicians, I haven't scrolled past Dr. O's name on these boards in awhile.  Has she been MIA since the beginning of the year? 

Anyway, I'm sure the secret is going to be of the gross variety, so I wish they would hurry up and get it over with, instead of drawing this out..

There was something Bobbie said today about their mother dying and Luke telling her to pretend Pat never existed that made me suspect something pretty sinister and extremely dark for daytime. I wish I could articulate my theory . . . I think whatever happened definitely involves incest and Patricia actually being someone else.

Also, I'm not sure if it was just the way Tony & Carolyn played the scene in the interrogation room, but there was definitely a sexual-menace undertone to Fluke that hasn't been there before. And then when he was batting his eyelashes at Dante . . . very strange.

Edited by Tiger

Well, I certainly saw some body language in their scenes that seemed to denote more intimacy than expected, but I didn't mean for that to come off as a critique at all. I was just amused at what I perceived was a subtle/notsosubtle (and probably unconscious on Sam's part) way to denote her growing interest, perhaps attraction, in, or to, Jake. Nothing wrong with acting a little seductively in front of an attractive guy.

Maybe I was just bored, since I never really cared about Sam or Jason, and it was my way to get something out of the scene. But I honestly thought those scenes were kind of sexy. YMMV and all.

I re-read my post, and I didn't mean it to sound as bitchy as it came off....I apologize!  I was trying to be funny, but I don't think it translated well.  :)  Sorry!

• Love 1

She's on tomorrow.

Ha, apparently I shouldn't have said anything! I jinxed myself!

Actually, I don't mind Dr. O.  Good actress.  A somewhat interesting villain, when they aren't busy trying to make her be the martyred mother.

I just can't stand that she walks around without Anna putting her away. Or putting a bullet between her eyes. Or putting her in a pit.

Because ... reasons.

• Love 3

She actually was on once earlier this month, she helped Nathan figure out that the bones in the basement were Luke's (that's what she said, right? I'm still kinda confused about that.)

She actually was on once earlier this month, she helped Nathan figure out that the bones in the basement were Luke's (that's what she said, right? I'm still kinda confused about that.)

If I remember the boards accurately, she said "fff these bones are Luke's, he's been dead 20 years."

Apparently she was to say "if these bone's are Luke's, he's been dead 20 years." But the "if" was so quiet and nearly inaudible that many in the viewing audience thought she was making a declaratory sentence.

See, not watching the show has its benefits -- my mind doesn't get muddled by what's on screen!

Edited by Francie
  • Love 3

Previews...probably a minority opinion, but I am not looking forward to Nikolas hypocritically screaming at Dr. O tomorrow.  Prince of Douchey Tides, you now have "keeping a parent from his/her child" and "scheming with an evil female relative" on your resume too, just like Britt. 

• Love 3

Why is a neurosurgeon treating a burn victim?

Not to mention Lucas, who I love, but who has been a doctor for about five minutes.

Fuhgeddaboutit, Jake, it's soap opera medicine.  I'm willing to give GH a pass on this because every other that had/had doctor characters does/did the same thing.

It makes a little more sense with Lucas because IIRC he's doing his residency and oftentimes residents are required to work shifts in the ER.  (At least according to the TV series ER,..).

Edited by yowsah1