Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I don't have a problem with Mo being on 180 episodes last year or Ryan being # 3 in total airdays.  

What I do have a problem with is The Staff being on 90 days despite not debuting  until June, and having more airdays than Jane mutha!fuckin Elliot, among others.  If she had been on more than Finola mutha!fuckin Hughes I would have lost my shit. 

IA thats ridclous but I also thought it was ridclous under Guzas regime that DZ was only off maybe a whole of nine episodes he year of 2010.

I don't necessarily think that's the case. They hired RoHo back and made him frigging Franco instead of any of the above. Given how much of a "get" Ron sees Howarth as being, he could have made him Jason way before this.

RoHo and Billy Miller have done Borg better than Steve Burton at this point. Lol remember when Franco was like "I'm Jason ya'll! " Like I hated the elf hair, but taunting, evil sarcastic Franco I can do. When he was a farmer who worshipped at the Glittery Altar of Cawweee it was bad. But I like MSt and RoHo together. This Nina bullshit would work better if you know we had Dr. Silas Clay's returned wife fall for back from prison Dr. Stephen Lars Webber. Stephen Lars has Heather Webber for a mom, so I'd buy him getting a kid away from Sonny/Ava.

• Love 3

I come off the barge and can't figure out whether the writers are tripping or I ate some moldy bread? Is this a Choose your own adventure? Bob Guza snuck in and impersonated one of the writers?

The Sonny propping and the destruction of Luke are just a repeat of 2003 or so with some of Oltl's DID. What a mess.

• Love 5

I think that the patient that Silas spent the night could have been Ava and he is hiding her somewhere.

I like this.  Maybe he's spirited her away to Ryan's bar.

Now that Morgan's employed, I'd like to see Maxie start looking at least. Kiki has the baby as an excuse.  Lucas got off his butt.  Lulu is back at the HS.  Really only leaves Maxie.

ulkis your icon is giving me life right now!

To Michael, it was just another reason for him to bitch about Sonny even though it had no basis in logic.

Which is fine by me and I hope he continues to bitch about Sonny for the rest of his life, as he has earned that!

MB, btw, seems less awful to me, lately. Back when he won an Emmy I literally burst out with "What the fuck," which was unfortunate as I was also on the phone talking to my mom at the time. When I caught clips of MB's scenes with Ava in the crypt I was surprised at how less-awful-than-usual he was. MB was intentional comedy gold in the car scenes with Julian, Ava and Franco. He still can't remember his lines and that still entertains me.

I agree. I think MB/Sonny is fucking hilarious. When he stutters his lines or flat out doesn't remember them, I get a lot of enjoyment out of it. And sometimes he still gives decent performances, mostly of the comedy variety, but sometimes more dramatic, too. If Sonny wasn't heralded as a hero with literally the entire town falling all over themselves to kiss his ass, I would full stop love him.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

If Sonny wasn't heralded as a hero with literally the entire town falling all over themselves to kiss his ass, I would full stop love him.

It doesn't make sense to this viewer that people can despise Julian (before the drug running) but admire Sonny. 

• Love 5

It doesn't make sense to this viewer that people can despise Julian (before the drug running) but admire Sonny. 

LMAO really though. That doesn't make sense to anyone, I'd think. Alcazar, Johnny, Julian, all meant to be looked at as horrible disgusting evil people while Sonny is the greatest father ever and a hero. OK then.

• Love 5

ulkis your icon is giving me life right now!

Which is fine by me and I hope he continues to bitch about Sonny for the rest of his life, as he has earned that!

I agree. I think MB/Sonny is fucking hilarious. When he stutters his lines or flat out doesn't remember them, I get a lot on enjoyment out of it. And sometimes he still gives decent performances, mostly of the comedy variety, but sometimes more dramatic, too. If Sonny wasn't heralded as a hero with literally the entire town falling all over themselves to kiss his ass, I would full stop love him.

When MB is playing Sonny as basically an old Don, he's kinda awesome. Bitching about Carly always in his business, getting a migraine from Ava and Franco fighting like kids, etc = a very entertained Jane. Even when he's so clearly forgotten his lines and is trying to read them off the production intern whose job it is to wear them like a tattoo, I am vastly entertained. If everyone in town treated him like crap and he went around all exasperated I, like my new pal, Peach, would love his incompetent ass. Alas, I'll never get the chance. Because Sonny is headed to Rome at this very minute so that Pope Francis can appropriately thank Sonny for being Sonny. 

Did anyone notice in the prison scenes when Julian, Franco and Sonny were "plotting" and MB forgot his lines so completely that he couldn't even cough up the name of one of Sonny's many children? In the background I swear it looked like WdV looked away like "this shit again" and RoHo jumped in front of MB either to a) help him out or b) block his line of sight to the intern. I profoundly hope it was B. Because it's Sonny.

Meanwhile, I cannot believe that I've neglected to mention how much I envy Sabrina for her apartment full of gangsta hotness. Johnny Z for President! He's hot, he beats up Sonny, and when he's been shot and is in great pain he belts out old school rap beats. He's a treasure. Carlos needs to stop trying to kill Ava and just hang around looking hot. Sabrina had to suffer thru being a speed bump in the great Scrubs love story. She deserves two hot guys. It would be better if they both were not bleeding but I did love that both guys were really sensitive to the amount of blood on Sabrina's sofa. Sonny will break your finest china and bleed on your most expensive fabrics without so much as a by-your-leave. These two are hot and domestic. 

eta: not bleeding. I'm sick, just not in that way.

Edited by JaneDigby
  • Love 8

I often find Sonny entertaining, yes. Either because of unintentional comedy from Maurice's performance or because of what has become (over the last five or six years) Sonny's weary, crotchety old mob patriarch routine trying to manage his giant family, or both. But I also think MB really does try hard and give it his all under this team - while the results are often hilarious he is really working at it, unlike some people who just phone it in, or others (like Michelle Stafford, TG or Roger Howarth) who are completely off the leash and just creating an utter debacle. I'm willing to have Sonny around, but he needs to be properly humbled. He needs to lose his empire for a while, he needs to lose his relationship with Michael for a good length of time, and he needs to know why and say so. And to tell Carly and Morgan, which he has tried to before.

Oddly enough, I think MB and Chad Duell are two of the performers actively playing against the show's "Sonny is the hero of the town" schema. Maurice really plays it all down and is very muted and humble around Michael, and Sonny also hasn't been going around talking about evil A.J., the son of a bitch who deserved to die, at least not since Sonny get caught. Unlike almost everyone else in town, Sonny has not been talking much of that shit since he went to Pentonville. You get the sense that part of him has enough awareness to know what he did, which makes him more tolerable to me. If the writers would internalize that and act on it for Sonny's future, the show would be in a much better place.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 10

Good points Jsbt. It's not Sonny per se that I don't like, it's how the show makes him into a hero. I almost gagged when he talked about how Helena gets away with her crimes. I wanted Michael to walk in with a mirror and hand it to him... because, seriously?? It's like when Sam chafes over her father the mobster but uhm conveniently forgets that the love of her life murdered people every damn day. Don't hand me the pile of poo that someone is a "good mobster" as opposed to the "bad mobster" trope. That shit makes me explode with hulk-rage.

ETA: I also agree with you that Chad and MB are doing good work these days. I think the more they play Michael's "I want to love you but I am so angry with you that I can't think straight" and Sonny's "Please just forgive me, what can I do to get you to forgive me" angle, the better off this show will be. I wish they could revive Morgan's "I am left out again" angle because Brian does a really great job with that level of hurt.

Edited by DayPlayerAtKellys
  • Love 6
You get the sense that part of him has enough awareness to know what he did, which makes him more tolerable to me. If the writers would internalize that and act on it for Sonny's future, the show would be in a much better place.

Sometimes I think the writers do know Sonny is a terrible person, but MB is either unaware or won't play it. Nothing is consistent.

I wish they could revive Morgan's "I am left out again" angle because Brian does a really great job with that level of hurt.

It's the story of his life, so of course it's completely ignored. He's AJ to Michael's Jason.

• Love 2

It doesn't make sense to this viewer how people can view AJ as the devil incarnate who deserved what he got for all his crimes but Sonny is just the most awesome thing ever who was within his every right to snuff out AJ's life.  

So we'll scratch our heads together.  :)

Sometimes I think the writers do know Sonny is a terrible person, but MB is either unaware or won't play it. Nothing is consistent.

I really believe that MB doesn't believe Sonny is a terrible person.

Edited by ch1
  • Love 6

I am so over hearing about how left out Morgan feels as he fluffs Sonny's pillow and whines about Mean Mean Mikey and his dead fat dad. It was annoying two years ago and it leaves me in white-hot rage now. I get that the character has his adolescent neuroses and I've sympathized with them many a time but if he can just shut it with the emo moping about people not serving his every immediate emotional whim for a few months so my blood pressure can recover, that would be great.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

Morgan could be a really great character, if he was written better. (Add that to our slogan list - ******* could be a really great character, if...). He has a lot in common with Pacey Witter: sarcastic, academic underachiever, low self-esteem, designated town loser, looks to women to heal his broken heart. Now I'm not saying that BC is Joshua Jackson in terms of acting. But if the writing was there, Morgan would stay at odds with Sonny instead of crawling up his ass on Friday and Ron would be consistent instead of changing plots to fit his moods, then maybe just maybe we could get scenes like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykkvL1rcuh4

• Love 7

Wow!  I am so glad I found this site!  I was hanging out on the General Hospital Facebook page, and after 2 weeks I couldn't take it anymore.  No humor, a lot of name-calling, too many Sonny fans getting very creepy about how he had the right to murder AJ (because apparently, in their real life worlds they think that's ok...very scary), and thousands of posts debating whether or not Dr. O said "If".  I thought I was going to lose my mind!

So...hello! 

• Love 20

Wow!  I am so glad I found this site!  … So...hello! 

Welcome, HipOldBat! We may snark here, but it's out of love for GH. The only folks that get called names are the characters on the show. Make sure you check out the "Nicknames/Catchphrases" thread: it'll help you with some of the discussions and also explain how to get to the barge, should you ever feel the need. 

Edited by rur
  • Love 1

I am so over hearing about how left out Morgan feels as he fluffs Sonny's pillow and whines about Mean Mean Mikey and his dead fat dad. It was annoying two years ago and it leaves me in white-hot rage now. I get that the character has his adolescent neuroses and I've sympathized with them many a time but if he can just shut it with the emo moping about people not serving his every immediate emotional whim for a few months so my blood pressure can recover, that would be great.

I still like Morgan, but it definitely helps that I fast forwarded his scenes Friday and most of the tale of Alice's heart last summer, heh.

• Love 3

Caught Friday's show on YouTube and yeah, it was as shitty as I expected it to be.

But it was kind of cute when Dr. O told Detective Plywood that he could have been "blown to smizzereens", so there's that.

On the other hand, it looks like Governor Bombastic Idiot's pardoning Sonny is going to put Michael back on the "I Hate Sonny" train, so there's something to look forward to.

• Love 4

Wow! I am so glad I found this site! I was hanging out on the General Hospital Facebook page, and after 2 weeks I couldn't take it anymore. No humor, a lot of name-calling, too many Sonny fans getting very creepy about how he had the right to murder AJ (because apparently, in their real life worlds they think that's ok...very scary), and thousands of posts debating whether or not Dr. O said "If". I thought I was going to lose my mind!

So...hello!

Welcome!

We love to snark even when we can't stand to watch an episode of the show due to all the surplus gray paint and ReRon's MoRonic campy hack heartless writing.

• Love 2

Ryan Paevey is amazingly good looking but can't act worth a damn. He never knows what to do with his arms so he just.folds.them.evertime. It drives.me.up.a.wall. Thank god he's good looking. Anyway, I think he is just going to do his three year contract (or, whatever it is) and, bolt like Antiono Sabato Jr. did back in the day. He has cute chemestry with KS but they really don't do anything. She's already nagging him about his job which isn't exactly exciting storyline wise. I do like DZ. He's edgy looking and he can act. Also, he looks great in leather coats. That said, I much preferred his chemestry with JMB than to ER. She looks like a child and I can't really take her too seriously.

• Love 6

Ryan Paevey is amazingly good looking but can't act worth a damn. He never knows what to do with his arms so he just.folds.them.evertime. It drives.me.up.a.wall. Thank god he's good looking. Anyway, I think he is just going to do his three year contract (or, whatever it is) and, bolt like Antiono Sabato Jr. did back in the day. He has cute chemestry with KS but they really don't do anything. She's already nagging him about his job which isn't exactly exciting storyline wise. I do like DZ. He's edgy looking and he can act. Also, he looks great in leather coats. That said, I much preferred his chemestry with JMB than to ER. She looks like a child and I can't really take her too seriously.

I've always liked DZ but his scenes in the basement were really well done. He should act against a plastic corpse in an orange jumpsuit in its lap more often. :)

• Love 7

I've always liked DZ but his scenes in the basement were really well done. He should act against a plastic corpse in an orange jumpsuit in its lap more often. :)

Compared to acting against Stavros, Nathan, and the Tony Geary 2015 hamfest, it must have been like, yeees!props!

ER. She looks like a child and I can't really take her too seriously.

I like it when she has straight hair and simple make-up and hoop earrings. When she's styled like that it makes me think of Lulu, very pretty but slightly tomboy-ish. They've been giving her too much 70s hair and make-up lately and it looks like a woman trying to capture her child pageant glory days.

Re: Morgan, I really wouldn't have a problem with the Sonny ass kissing if that wasn't all he was doing. I really hope he starts making out with NuKiki right quick, cause he's pretty much been in limbo since his break up with Ava and he should be doing *something*.

Ron is the weirdest headwriter. Definitely soaps have overemphasized youth in the past, but you'd think if you have a charismatic good looking classic emo type character and do something with him. Instead Ron just used him to prop friggin Kristen Alderson.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Anyway, I think he is just going to do his three year contract (or, whatever it is) and, bolt like Antiono Sabato Jr. did back in the day. 

Didn't Antonio Sabato, Jr. bolt for primetime and movie opportunities?  Is there a real concern that anyone with a budget of more than $5 is going to pay RP for his "talents"?  I've seen better acting on QVC.

Here's to hoping that RP believes he has some career.

I could like Sonny if the past um 15 or so years hadn't happened. I can't forget the meathook, Karen Wexler, the Passion of the Sonny, nor We Killed AJ Because We Can Lulz. Sonny is the same Sonny who couldn't carry his girlfriend up the stairs, can't find the towels, defiled Emily, destroyed Karen, ruined Brenda, drove Jax away, blew up Kristina, tortured Johnny, was indeed one of the reasons Micheal was raped, is the reason for Kannie, choked Edward, murdered AJ, defiled the Q crypt, then bragged at the crypt, and ruined Jason, shot Robin, and cried for no one but himself. That's my problem. Sonny Corinthos shows no remorse for the things he's done. He shows remorse for getting caught. He only cries for himself.

• Love 10

I could like Sonny if the past um 15 or so years hadn't happened. I can't forget the meathook, Karen Wexler, the Passion of the Sonny, nor We Killed AJ Because We Can Lulz. Sonny is the same Sonny who couldn't carry his girlfriend up the stairs, can't find the towels, defiled Emily, destroyed Karen, ruined Brenda, drove Jax away, blew up Kristina, tortured Johnny, was indeed one of the reasons Micheal was raped, is the reason for Kannie, choked Edward, murdered AJ, defiled the Q crypt, then bragged at the crypt, and ruined Jason, shot Robin, and cried for no one but himself. That's my problem. Sonny Corinthos shows no remorse for the things he's done. He shows remorse for getting caught. He only cries for himself.

And despite all this I could still enjoy Sonny, if every body else on the show hated him, if he were shown to be a small petty little man who destroys everything he touches/ This was Sonny's redeemable quality back in the day: Oh Luke liked him and he and Laura had an understanding (Laura BTW if I recall right, the only woman Sonny has every shown any respect for) but for the most part Sonny was a pariah, Ned hated him, Lois wanted him to be the boy she knew, Jagger despised him, the Q's thought he was dirt. Then we entered into the era of Sonny apologetics and everyone suddenly loved him.  

A character like Sonny works on a canvas but only if there is fall out only if there is consequences. The whole self absorbed Sonny is very typical of those of us with bi-polar, and I often feel that MB plays Sonny this way, the complete and total lack of awareness of what a horrible person you can become, especially if your bi-polar is coupled with borderline . personality disorder, as I suspect it is in Sonny's case.. The difference for most "real" people is that they have either alienated their entire support base or their support group refuses to enable the bad behavior and so they change (Some day I will get Mrs. Fylaki on here to point out what a truley awful human being I would be without her and the kids and the grandbaby, and the dogs) In Sonny's case he is surrounded by the biggest group of enablers on the planet and when some one Dares to not enable his behavior they are the ones shown to be in the wrong: So Dante is reprimanded by his Mother, Michael by the free world, Anna and Patrick (before he became a douche) by Robin.

These same people did the same thing for Jason, instead of getting the brain damaged child some help (and maybe institutionalizing him for life) The Q's were told to let him be his own person. But Jason Morgan is not/was not a PERSON> he was a made up identity from some one whose mental facilitates were questionable at best.

In the show in my head some day Kevin Collins, Gail Baldwin and Tom Hardy all gather all of sonny's loved ones in a room and tell them off one by one for the damage they have done Sonny over the years: "By enabling his behavior you have created a narcissistic monster, whose ability ot know right from wrong is forever tainted. Carly you are the worst of them all. We have here an order from the court ordering your to stay at least 100 miles away from Sonny, you will need to leave Port Charles. Sonny meanwhile will be confined to Ferncliff for the foreseeable future and when and if he is released he is not to have contact with any of you, you people are much more pathetic then he is, he has a mental illness, you, you are all just sick"  Then they turn and look directly at the camera to all those folks who try to justify Sonny actions and break the fourth wall "We mean you folks to"

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 6

Ah yes, the ubiquitous eye candy Ryan Paevey!  I'd take five minutes of DZ's performance with a skeleton in an orange jumpsuit over five episodes with the very pretty Mr. P.   (Besides Dom looks pretty fine as well).   I can't imagine the "Naxie" love story going too far without more substance to develop and sustain it.   

And, yes, I liked DZ's chemistry with JMB.  I do think he and ER have worked out a nice chemistry together, but I preferred the acting dynamic of Dom and Julie together ... and the greater sense of two unlikely and quite different characters having created such a good love story together.  I simply found them more interesting.

As for taking ER seriously, I have often seen her as a "little girl" as well.  I suppose part of it is because she is so tiny and I do remember stifling a smile when Levi held Maxie and Lulu hostage.  Seeing her wee body tied to a chair which she didn't come near filling  reminded me of a very old clip I had watched  of Lily Tomlin delivering a comic routine as 5-year-old Edith Ann sitting in  big rocking chair.  After that image, the rest of the "action" story was lost on me.  But it's more than being tiny.   Thankfully, she seems to be emerging from the one-dimensional sweet, nice little girl mode, especially in scenes like those with Nik on Friday.

For fun, here's that Lily Tomlin clip that sprung into my mind when I watched Lulu tied the chair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OufQ4vacywo

Edited by Aurora2

Wow!  I am so glad I found this site!  I was hanging out on the General Hospital Facebook page, and after 2 weeks I couldn't take it anymore.  No humor, a lot of name-calling, too many Sonny fans getting very creepy about how he had the right to murder AJ (because apparently, in their real life worlds they think that's ok...very scary), and thousands of posts debating whether or not Dr. O said "If".  I thought I was going to lose my mind!

So...hello! 

Welcome!  This is a great place to be : )  You may need a break from watching now and again, but you'll never need a break from us! 

• Love 1

Didn't Antonio Sabato, Jr. bolt for primetime and movie opportunities?  Is there a real concern that anyone with a budget of more than $5 is going to pay RP for his "talents"?  I've seen better acting on QVC.

I feel the same way about Sabato, and yet he seems to have done pretty well for himself...

Didn't Antonio Sabato, Jr. bolt for primetime and movie opportunities?  Is there a real concern that anyone with a budget of more than $5 is going to pay RP for his "talents"?  I've seen better acting on QVC.

I feel the same way about Sabato, and yet he seems to have done pretty well for himself...

Maybe he did for a while? I don't know? But I saw a couple of tweets from him last year asking to get back on GH that verged on the "oh god the awkwardness" side.

I haven't suffered as long under the wrath of Morgan but hot damn if I'm not over his lame ass. Is his too stupid to realize that Daddy only cares about Michael? It's pretty obvious to me. Sonny escaped to save Michael from Fluke. Full stop. I hoped the show would have the guts to make Avery Morgan's child but nope, Sonny's super sperm wins the day again. I'm also uber disappointed that Morgan is sniffing about Kiki again. How Kiki's perpetual moral outrage translate into "so hot I must have her" is beyond me. 

Maybe Morgan just needs to hold baby Avery more. That is one adorable baby. 

• Love 2

I think Ron just generally is not interested in most youth sets, much like he's not really into the mob or Michael Easton (or most male leads not played by Roger Howarth, IMO), but he'll still write for them to serve a purpose or fulfill a needed function. 

Oh, I get that. I just don't why someone doesn't clue him in to the fact that focusing on leetle more on the twentysomething might catch some more viewers. Frank is slacking. Unless his idea of catching younger viewers is Naxie, which I guess that's fair but having literally only one twentysomething actress on a soap opera is kind of crazy. Well actually I suppose Teresa Castillo is in her 20s but I'm pretty sure I read she's 30 somewhere*. And I'll eat my socks if Linda Tovar (Rosalie) isn't past 30.

*Looked it up, she's 31. 

ASJr. is no Olivier, but I think RP makes him look like one.  Maybe people just react more or less strongly to certain acting tics, but RP is literally the only person I've ever seen on television who has made me think even I could do a better job.

I haven't suffered as long under the wrath of Morgan but hot damn if I'm not over his lame ass. Is his too stupid to realize that Daddy only cares about Michael? It's pretty obvious to me. Sonny escaped to save Michael from Fluke. Full stop. I hoped the show would have the guts to make Avery Morgan's child but nope, Sonny's super sperm wins the day again. I'm also uber disappointed that Morgan is sniffing about Kiki again. How Kiki's perpetual moral outrage translate into "so hot I must have her" is beyond me. 

Maybe Morgan just needs to hold baby Avery more. That is one adorable baby. 

No, he knows. But since Michael is mad at them he's using this opportunity to sidle in because he's sad kid. And also I am pretty sure Avery is still his, but you never know I suppose. I refuse to believe it until maybe this time next year. A 5th kid for Sonny!!!! That's insane!

• Love 3

ASJr. is no Olivier, but I think RP makes him look like one.  Maybe people just react more or less strongly to certain acting tics, but RP is literally the only person I've ever seen on television who has made me think even I could do a better job.

I think he has charsima or something.I was almost rooting for him and Robin on night shift they had some chemistry lol.

• Love 1

No, he knows. But since Michael is mad at them he's using this opportunity to sidle in because he's sad kid. And also I am pretty sure Avery is still his, but you never know I suppose. I refuse to believe it until maybe this time next year. A 5th kid for Sonny!!!! That's insane!

Especially since all his kids end up being so damn annoying. Avery is too adorable for him. I also want Morgan to get back together with Ava. In the clips I saw they were crazy hot. 

• Love 2

I also want Morgan to get back together with Ava. In the clips I saw they were crazy hot. 

Oh they were. Morgan/Ava is what brought me back to GH. So hot and interesting. Something great ruined, yet again, for fucking Sonny.

I still think Avery is Morgan's, too. I mean she has to be. It's a much better story. Which for RC I guess doesn't matter, but I just refuse to believe they're actually giving Sonny another child. Enough is enough!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7

Without her I don't think most young characters or male characters inspire him - Morgan and Michael are just pieces on a board with certain personality quirks to manipulate week to week.

Yeah, since Keeks first showed up, the twenty-something canvas rises and falls with her, with one of the brothers at her beck and call at all times with no story of their own (first Morgan, then Michael for most of last year, now Morgan again).  I hope, now that KA is gone, Ron will tear his attention away from the kiddies for five seconds and inject another female character into this age range (Rosalie and Sabrina do not cut the mustard, AFAIC).

I still think Avery is Morgan's, too. I mean she has to be. It's a much better story. Which for RC I guess doesn't matter, but I just refuse to believe they're actually giving Sonny another child. Enough is enough!

This is Ron we're talking about.  That baby's paternity is going to change at least once more.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

Before I forget (and head to the Barge when Gov. Newt issues an edict that it is Very Very Good that Sonny Saved his Spawn and Michael Must Agree, or No Clinic For You), I want to give props to RC for actually carrying out his DiD-apparent storyline. This is low-bar qualification, and it might have been his magnus opus plot twist all along, but after months and months of the "AJ Killed Kannie/No Wait, It Was Ava" tedium, he actually pulled through. I was expecting the Fluke is Bill denounment if only because he was going to the obvious, and letting Sonny figure it out because he is S-M-R-T-er than the PCPD.

Dr. O was saying that if it was Luke as the corpse, it had to be from decades ago, which made me think this was Bill Eckert dug up.

I'm going by the idea that Luke has been "active" for decades by Helena, and Jake's "death" (I'm still not convinced) triggered the DiD to finally bring out Evil LoD Luke.

Edited by NutmegsDad