Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I was not a OLTL watcher during Ron's years but question: Can Ron create a successful good guy? Not take one all ready there but create one full cloth. It seems all the characters he has created for GH are bad guys, except for Silas and Nathan and Silas has bombed and is likely out and Nathan, while improving, is really not the show stopping good guy that GH desperately needs

Yeah, I would say Brody and Fish were probably the best examples of good guys Ron created on OLTL.

As for GH, as far as characters Ron has created, I do remember being surprised since he's straight off the Robet Ford assembly line, that Nathan wasn't a snarky, swarmy jerk.

Ron would also probably try and argue that Felix is the nicest, most pure, most just guy around Port Charles, but that's a load of baloney.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

ah yes Brody. I miss him too. But although I'd like to see the wee one in the shower of love again, I'd hate for Mark Lawson to get stuck on this show and on the recieving end of Ron's anti- good guy writing. I'd had enough of that on OLTL.

Good guys win on GH? That's funny!! Almost as funny as the idea of doctors on GH!!

• Love 4

I have to wear scrubs at school and I'm not happy to be dressing like Sonny! 

OMG!  She could read Carly like the filth she is, beat Sonny with the broom handle of respect, not even bother with Fluke because he's a waste of time and energy, get a couple of gentle fashion tips from Jordan and Maxie, and then leave town strutting down the middle of the road because she can totally handle the streets. No sidewalks needed. 

This is completely off-topic, but Cookie Lyon is seriously my favorite character right now.  Her beating Hakeem with the broom was one of the best things I have ever seen.

• Love 3

From the way other characters were talking ("he was doing as he was ordered!") and Ron himself was tweeting at the end of OLTL, ("Will Tomas get back to Blair?") he'd probably say Tomas was a hero.  But I know legions of Todd fans who would vehemently disagree with him.

Quoted for absolute truth! I love Ted King but hated Tomas

• Love 1

From the way other characters were talking ("he was doing as he was ordered!") and Ron himself was tweeting at the end of OLTL, ("Will Tomas get back to Blair?") he'd probably say Tomas was a hero.  But I know legions of Todd fans who would vehemently disagree with him.

This Blair fan who was into Tomas/Blair and worried about Roger's return would say it wasn't so much about Todd as it was about Tomas. While it was a huge relief when it became clear that Roger was invested, Ron completely took every rooting factor away from Tomas and then made Blair into a fucking moron in order to push a completely unnecessary triangle that had no staying power at all.

Blair would not have stayed involved with him after finding out he handed Todd over to Baker. Ever. Even hardcore team player KDP said so. Unfortunately, Ron took a decent guy and then decided to give him an "edge" that pretty much ruined him. That's a big problem for Ron... He honestly does not know when to stop. He goes careening over the line without recognizing that upping the ante by increments is better suited to storytelling in the first place.

Can he create a good guy? I think it's much like his ability to create a rootable couple: he does it by accident... And then usually finds a way to wreck it completely.

• Love 8

Ron also made Brody a kidnapper twice. He stole the Holy Child of Rex and Gigi (that Gigi lied and said was his ) went to St. Ann's mental hospital then years later stole Liam when he learned he was really McBain's and not his. He ended up back in St. Ann's for that, but got out in time to tease a reunion with Jessica. So, he remained a good guy despite stealing two children that he thought were his. He was in war and had PTSD, I think. Also, his fiance had DID and developed an alter that was his dead friend. Brody had problems, ya'll. Hence why Mark Lawson would be a good Lucky. Dude would look at the scripts and be like "Oh I'm not kidnapping any kids? Liz is just sleeping with my brother? I'm not in a mental institution? No alters? I got this."

Also, Ron wrote Rex. He was great. /sarcasm.

• Love 6

I am really, really, really not aching for more attention paid to Silas or his role with Sam or anything, but I think the way they've handled it is typical. I

It would be nice if Sam and Silas had one more scene where they sat down and deconstructed their relationship, where it went wrong and why her thing with Patrick hasn't and is different. That would be a good wrapped bow for this whole thing.

Rod doesn't do that though. When his couples break up, unless one of them goes crazy, they're done.

Sadly for us, one of them does go crazy more often than not. And nine out of ten times, it's the wimmins who lose it.

Seriously... It was idiotic that Marty lost it over John when she survived so much. Ah well...better her than Natalie.

• Love 6
Personally, I preferred both Dante and Lulu's POV the first time this story was told (summer 2012).  And I thought yesterday's scenes were a considerable regression from the depth and reasonable POV established by both characters in these about their relationship (Aug 2, 2012).  Hopefully the writers intend to circle back to something like this:

https://www.youtube....h?v=T9SFohu3OPw

Why do I not remember ANY of this?

Well, the other half of the episode was Kristina #2 and Trey emoting about their relationship. Perhaps you fell asleep during one of those segments and never woke up? ;)

• Love 4

Who is this "Kristina" you speak of? Was she the girlchild who went to the attic to get her skis and just never came back?  :)

Actually, although I don't expect anyone to remember this (much less Ron), Kristina was supposedly working at Pentonville with Johnny and there was speculation at the time that there'd be a big romance with the two of them. But after a few mentions of her working there, she just up and vanished. Much like many stories on this show. Was there an in-show explanation of what's happened to her? or is she lurking around Port Charles having coffee with Felix, Brad, Sabrina, Lord Ashton, Epiphany, Milo and other characters who had major appearances and then just vanished and no one seems to notice (or care)?

Question for you all - I started watching GH regularly after a several year absence when FrankenRon started but there was a female detective who had dark hair on at the time. I remember that she was asked by Anna to go undercover and infiltrate the mob somehow (my memory is murky as I didn't really know who she was and didn't pay too much attention). Then, suddenly once the OLTL3 showed up she was whisked away off camera to New York. Was this the same detective that the show is now claiming told the WSB that the PCPD forced Johnny to confess to a crime he didn't commit? The name went by so fast and this particular plot point got brushed aside but would seem to me to the be the starting point of the investigation if I were Anna. Like with Jenny and Sly, I don't expect to see this character again but trying to place the importance of the rewrite (if there is indeed any importance. after all we never ever found out who was guarding Faison and how Faison got him to release him from the stable prison or what happened to said guard). Like many things, it's a major dropped thread.

As a side note, one of the things that I love/hate about Ron's writing is the 'drive by' nostalgia - Levi's dad gets a two day appearance and Coleman showed up for a nanosecond.... these things leave me going "I'm glad to see an old character but what was the point of that?"

Finally - I like the idea of the new AJ clinic with Sabrina, Lucas and Rosalie (?) working there but worry that I'm going to be all excited about it like I was the spa that Lucy was going to start with Laura and Milo and then it'll just get dropped.

Edited by DayPlayerAtKellys

Who is this "Kristina" you speak of? Was she the girlchild who went to the attic to get her skis and just never came back?  :)

Actually, although I don't expect anyone to remember this (much less Ron), Kristina was supposedly working at Pentonville with Johnny and there was speculation at the time that there'd be a big romance with the two of them. But after a few mentions of her working there, she just up and vanished. Much like many stories on this show. Was there an in-show explanation of what's happened to her? or is she lurking around Port Charles having coffee with Felix, Brad, Sabrina, Lord Ashton, Epiphany, Milo and other characters who had major appearances and then just vanished and no one seems to notice (or care)?

I believe Alexis said she was off at school somewhere. 

Question for you all - I started watching GH regularly after a several year absence when FrankenRon started but there was a female detective who had dark hair on at the time. I remember that she was asked by Anna to go undercover and infiltrate the mob somehow (my memory is murky as I didn't really know who she was and didn't pay too much attention). Then, suddenly once the OLTL3 showed up she was whisked away off camera to New York. Was this the same detective that the show is now claiming told the WSB that the PCPD forced Johnny to confess to a crime he didn't commit? 

Yeah, it was. Her name was (Delores) Padilla.

As a side note, one of the things that I love/hate about Ron's writing is the 'drive by' nostalgia - Levi's dad gets a two day appearance and Coleman showed up for a nanosecond.... these things leave me going "I'm glad to see an old character but what was the point of that?"

the point is Ron can point to these things and claim he cares about show history.

Lord Ashton

I don't think Larry was supposed to be anything but a quick appearance. He played his part as a Luke fakeout and left. I was fine with that.

I believe Alexis said she was off at school somewhere.

Wesleyan, I think? At least someone is going to college.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

This Blair fan who was into Tomas/Blair and worried about Roger's return would say it wasn't so much about Todd as it was about Tomas. While it was a huge relief when it became clear that Roger was invested, Ron completely took every rooting factor away from Tomas and then made Blair into a fucking moron in order to push a completely unnecessary triangle that had no staying power at all.

Part of it was that I don't think Ron was ever truly invested in Ted King on OLTL - I think ABC or FV may have been hyped about it, but that was it. Looking at it later on, his role was clear. They had planned everything around Todd's big return that summer, not around Tomas. He was brought on as a romantic spoiler for Todd and Blair, and if RH hadn't signed they'd probably have made a real go of it with the couple, but from the beginning the writing reflected first a passing disinterest with low airtime, then forcing him into the role of obtuse romantic spoiler once Howarth arrived. Ultimately Tomas was just a chess piece in a larger puzzle that focused around the Todd saga, and that was a real waste of the interesting character and of the actor's talent (and nice chemistry with Kassie DePaiva). I was into it but they weren't, and then they expected me to be at the wrong time. And they didn't pay any heed to the backstory issue because to Ron, Tomas's only purpose had already been decided long ago - he was the other side of the triangle and that's that, what they wrote didn't matter.

Many characters on GH are like that now - Ric especially and to a lesser extent Liz, and even Ned and Alexis and Julian and Olivia and that dumb quad they have to play has taken on that shape. There are plenty of others who have come and gone in the last couple years; Britt, Sabrina (all but gone), A.J., Connie, Rafe, Trey, Kristina, you name it. Many are worthless to me, some (like Ric and A.J.) had value. But Ron doesn't look at most of the show's characters as their own characters anymore - I feel like he sees them largely in terms of the larger plot and then calls that 'writing for the whole canvas.' Well, it's very important to write for the whole canvas, but you have to write for each of the characters and their personalities within it. Otherwise they could be anybody. Many of them are.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 8

To be fair (and I can't believe I'm doing this), the cancelation of OLTL might have had something to do with it because Tomas had a contract role son (who wasn't that bad), a wife, and was related to Tea. He also saved Natalie's baby and reunited Marty and Patrick. It wasn't till they revealed he knew Todd was kidnapped that he became a bad guy, but dude came on with that damn gold balloon picture. Which was actually kind of cool. I remember being shocked. I was watching GH for Johnny Z mostly and then I see this guy have a painting of the gold balloon wedding on OLTL before.. My ears perked up like my cat when he hears a can opener. I began to sit through Llanview's bs and then watched GH more. I loved Ted King, but I saw more Tomas/Tea chemistry. With Connie, Ron wanted to retell DID. With AJ, he was hoping to use SK to keep SBu on the show imo. When that didn't work, the dude could do nothing right.

Tomas had a contract role son (who wasn't that bad)

Ugh, Baz.  I don't think he was on contract.  Also, I thought he was terrible, another one in the Ford-Trey mold, with Ron just crossing out Cole's name and reusing scripts from the previous summer.

• Love 2

I liked the few shows where Ron tried to tie Alcazar to Tomas.. those scenes were electric.. Skye, Carly and Tea all bonding to go out and find him... . but this was just when PP was roaring with their lawsuit.... Too bad we couldn't have seen a story with those three crossing the world to find the truth only to discover him in a third identity. Another casulty of the PP deal, not Ron's fault. Seems though that Ted King could play Alcazar again and just say in that "We're not going to talk about One Life to Live" cagey way that's become a staple of this show (again, not Ron's fault) that he'd escaped death, lived a different life for awhile and now he was back to reclaim his terrirtory (or whatever he was doing. I rarely watched GH during his All Mob All The Time years but I have a vague idea of the character including that Jason supposedly killed him off camera)

• Love 2

Too bad we couldn't have seen a story with those three [skye, Blair, Tea] crossing the world to find the truth only to discover him [Alcazar/Tomas] in a third identity. Another casualty of the PP deal, not Ron's fault.

Prospect Park or not, no way were we going to see Skye, Blair, and Tea off on the adventure (because that would have been super entertaining and we can't have that!).

To me, it was mostly about clearing the decks.  Look, Blair and Tea both hate Todd and are off on their adventure, so of course he turns to Carly!  And it irritated me to no end how quickly the show sent Skye - AJ's one, true supporter - out of town.

• Love 6

I thought Silas and Sam had a couple of conversations already - one when she was in Amsterdam and one when she got back.  I don't mind how they ended.  Sometimes, that's the way relationships go.   There's a catalyst for break-up (in this case it was Nina living with and canoodling with Silas), there's a separation, then awkwardness and dissolution.

Sam and Patrick. They had some escapades.  Bonded over the whole Rafe/Baby Shamwow.  Then the clinic.  Then Amsterdam.  They have that initial heat.  Know each other's families and kids.  Went trick or treating together.  Pretty sure he's had dinner over at least once since I've been watching (last May).  Both are adults.  No reason not to have sex.  Doesn't feel too soon to me.  And if Sam is all anxious and looking forward to it - good!  She should be.  If it's not exciting and anticipatory now, it ain't gonna be.

I see lack of wrap-up in other areas.  Like Larry Ashton sprinting out of the Q mansion to a waiting car, not to be heard from again.  How long ago was that?   No one can find him?  No one trying?  Seems odd.   Also like Helena being in town.  People know she is, but no one is really looking for her?   And Robin.  Another one that no one looks for or really knows where she is.   Liz's non Cam child.   Anyone looking for Britt?   What about Brad?   Where's Sabrina at?  What about Ivy, agent Sloane's date that went with Nik.  Magda?  Did she have a trial?  Nina.  OK, I don't want to see her either but no update?   Didn't we see Franco with Sonny in one episode in jail but then not again?  Where's my fashion plate Ava? Who is the Q that is a singer?  We heard about her semi recently and there was a guarded threat from Jerry Jacks but then nothing.  We never see burials for most people (like Rik or Rafe).  I guess this stuff all happens off screen.  And there's too many characters to follow.

• Love 4

First rule of writing - Show don't tell. Let's see scenes like Lucas' interview with Dr. O. Was it filmed but trimmed for time? Way too much alluded to but never shown. If the problem is too many characters, then get rid of some of the characters and focus a little more.

• Love 4

Ted King is a magical man. He literally painted freaking balloons and I was intrigued. Okay, it was a painting of a specific wedding that was my absolute favorite ever in soaps for omg I love this couple yay they're happy reasons, but I enjoyed him and for once didn't want to rush to the part where Roger Howarth was there. I was shocked when it was announced he was returning. I for sure thought it was a fake out, so I think if Ted King can be charming as Tomas, he can be charming in anything. I want him back, but not till after Fluke has run his course and all the campy bs characters are gone.

• Love 1

Yeah, that's not a spoiler, it's just the way of the world.

I didn't mind the Sam/Patrick scenes. I liked them and found them a bit less try hard than some of their other stuff. I reserve the right to hate the sex scenes, though. I was less of a fan of the Alexis/Sam scenes; I didn't think Sam came off as desperate, but I do feel Alexis was a little too excited about her daughter's sex life.

I'm sad Rosalie fake-hurt her foot; now Miichael will wait for her ankle to heal before banging her again.

• Love 5
And there's too many characters to follow.

That wouldn't be a problem if RC/FV didn't spend one second on [insert your favorite characters here] instead of the tons of screentime filled with Sonny, Franco, Nina, Sam (ymmv), and now St. Jazus.  Throw in their predilection for mega and meta violence and the void of hospital keeps me with one foot on the barge and one foot on land.  If I didn't have a glimpse of [insert your favorite characters here], i would be playing shuffleboard on the LIDO deck.

• Love 1

About that "spoiler" on the previous page 

Shawn is like a Scooby Doo villain. Always getting foiled.

This would be so cool if Nik, Liz, Lucky and Em were still the Musketeers or if TJ/Molly and a SOARS Joss and Cam were around. I can see Shawn going "and I would have gotten away with it if it were not for those meddlesome kids"

• Love 2

Another day and I'm left wondering what the hell really happened because I fell asleep pretty much five minutes in.

Maybe Dante's hair is supposed to signify just how pissed off he is about Johnny's return.

I have a very strong desire for Jake to prove himself useful for once and put a bullet in Patrick's back.

Did Dream!Robin have on a different colour of scrubs than what she was wearing when "Jason" last saw her?  And that whole sequence was such nonsense I can't even begin to feel upset about it. 

Shawn is hopeless.

Maurice really was tripping over his lines today. 

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2

Did Dream!Robin have on a different colour of scrubs than what she was wearing when "Jason" last saw her? And that whole sequence was such nonsense I can't even begin to feel upset about it.

Nope, she was in the same ugly burgundy scrubs.

The writing and storylines on this show are full of shit

• Love 1

Aside from the awkwardness of Jakeson downstairs with NotDeadGhostRobin, I thought Samtrick sex was okay. Very nicely shot. You just have to ignore some stuff, which I'm okay with doing.

"Speaking of family, how's your ma doing?" Oh Johnny, how I love you so. Gold. I want him to stay and team up with Ava. Professionally and/or otherwise.

Fluke and Helena are beyond boring.

Julian and Sonny are getting dangerously close to old married couple territory.

Shut up Shawn and shut up Michael.

Is this all the Robin that we are going to get?

I certainly hope so.

• Love 3

At this point, for me, the only reveal in the Fluke storyline that will satisfy me will be if he is Luke.  (See his constipated look and dislike of the name "Jake.")  Any other person speculated, including - especially - Bill Eckert, would just be anti-climactic and boring. 

Sonny:  Our best option for finding out the truth is Shawn.

Shawn:  Hello?  Sonny?  Where are you?

::headdesk::

Count me amongst those increasingly annoyed at the nickname "Soldier Boy" as applied to Jake.  It's an insult to real soldiers.  The thug doesn't deserve it, even if they might as well just light him with an angelic halo emanating from his whole body, the way people act and think and speak about him.

• Love 4

Is this real life? They actually had KMc back to have Robin remind Jason of Sam and tell him not to kill her while Sam screws Patrick upstairs!?!?? And this is romantic!?

Fuck Patrick with his "Blah blah I respect Jason and you should talk about him whenever you want" bullshit, while he disrespected Robin's relationship with Jase at every turn.

And LOL, Patrick is never going to talk about Robin with Sam. Lies, lies and more lies.

Sam is all about Jason. Patrick is Sabrina.

Now excuse me while I try to ignore this story and watch Jase/Robin again because eeeeeeeee! He had a vision of her! She's his conscience!!! Aww.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 8

Nope, she was in the same ugly burgundy scrubs.

The writing and storylines on this show are full of shit

Colour me shocked they actually bothered with continuity for once.

I heart the last part of your post, I can't agree with it enough.

I saw a rushed couple banging each other upstairs while an amnesic "dead man" plotted downstairs to murder his widow but then hallucinated a bit of conscious in the form of Robin, a woman whose name he'd maybe heard once before, if that, and certainly has no idea of their history.

I wanted that Penthouse to just burn to the ground, especially since Robin really wasn't inside.

Shawn:  Hello?  Sonny?  Where are you?

Much as I hate to do it...Shawn got the call from Sonny from that thug's phone so he didn't recognize the number and Sonny can't just call out from the prison like a normal caller, so I think that was why Shawn seemed confused and asked that question. He didn't get how Sonny suddenly had a new number to call from freely when he last saw him locked up and he hadn't hinted at a prison break.

Edited by CPP83

Finally, Johnny got in a "I'm gonna look up your ma" line. Too bad he said it fast like the director told them they had to fit all the dialogue into a 4 minute sequence so hurry the hell up.

It sounded stupid when Carly used to pull the "I've known Jason so much longer than you!" line on Sam, it sounds even dumber when Johnny does it. Yes, he knew Lulu for a whopping, what, 20 months before Dante? At least Lulu grew her brain back at the end of it though. and blah, awkward meta commentary between him and Maxie tomorrow.

Yes, Helena, order Jake to kill Patrick too. "Neurosurgeon murdered in bed with widow of notorious hitman" won't bring attention to your plaaaaaaaaaaaans at all! And no Helena, you don't have to meet at Wyndemere or the MetroCourt but maybe, I don't know, the shack where Luke was held? Anywhere but in public?

lol at Shawn basically running away from Michael.

I know it was Jason's last memory of her and all but they don't HAVE to put Kim/Robin in scrubs. It's like they're trying to make her look as bad as possible. Although granted the bangs that have taken over her face are not the show's fault.

showing pictures of SBu doesn't help me with thinking of this guy as Jason. I actually got confused for a moment, I was like, wait, why are they showing picture of Steve, I thought Billy was Jason now! And then I remembered.

blergh if Helena and Fluke are lovers.

Liz: I know fake Jason so well!

Carly: oh, me too, me too, I talk to fake Jason ALL THE TIME.

lord.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 8

The scene in my head:

Robin: I'm stopping you from making the biggest mistake of your life. You can't kill Sam.

Jason: I can't?

Robin: No, but if you want to beat the crap out of Patrick - go for it!

• Love 17

I wanted that Penthouse to just burn to the ground, especially since Robin really wasn't inside.

It certainly could have, what with all the candles they left burning in the living room, while they were getting down to business, if not exactly burning up the sheets, upstairs.  Patrick + Sam =/= Hot.

Now excuse me while I try to ignore this story and watch Jase/Robin again because eeeeeeeee! He had a vision of her! She's his conscience!!! Aww.

Robin being Jake's first connection /memory from the past was my aaahhhhh moment. I was intrigued by Robin being Jake's conscious as well.

SamTrick no longer bothers me. The room, the lighting or both were too dark during their scenes though.

• Love 2
Julian and Sonny are getting dangerously close to old married couple territory.

Hee, definitely. And I know the man did it to him first but Sonny threatening pudgy guy in jogging sweats is right up there with hitting Ric with a pillow territory.

Fuck Patrick with his "Blah blah I respect Jason and you should talk about him whenever you want" bullshit, while he disrespected Robin's relationship with Jase at every turn.

Patrick isn't married to Sam and Sam was married to Jason before that. It's different with Robin, who had been away from town and Jason for years when she and Patrick met. I can see how he wouldn't be thrilled for her to re-kindle that relationship, especially when the hitman factor thrown in.

Plus, Jason was alive and he thinks Jason is dead now. It's different to let Sam babble about a Jason who Patrick thinks can't interfere in their lives.

That said, I have no idea where Patrick wants this relationship to go. It feels very casual to me, and so them having sex imo shouldn't be a big deal for Sam when Jason is revealed, for her or Jason.

Lilleybee -

yes

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

The scene in my head:

Robin: I'm stopping you from making the biggest mistake of your life. You can't kill Sam.

Jason: I can't?

Robin: No, but if you want to beat the crap out of Patrick - go for it!

Now that would have made my day.

He should have had fifty pistol whipping by now.

Robin in scrubs is a metaphor of how the show won't free her of Patrick.

And of course frumpy Robin is a "thing".  Jason has no real memory of her, apparently, so why the hell would he envision her in anything but just regular clothing? Jeans and a shirt? A dress? Blouse and trousers? And god forbid she gets out of her Crocs.

That said, I have no idea where Patrick wants this relationship to go. It feels very casual to me, and so them having sex imo shouldn't be a big deal for Sam when Jason is revealed, for her or Jason.

I agree it feels casual a lot of times but then we get scenes where Patrick and Sam both start sobbing like they're mentally imbalanced at the thought of not having whatever it is that they have together anymore. It's just more of the contrived factor, imo.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1

This version of Patrick isn't a loss, so if Jakeson kills him (I know, let me dream), what the fuck ever. Emma is better off with the Keebler Elves at this point. You know, since her grandmother doesn't give a shit about her or her OWN daughter.

• Love 5

And of course frumpy Robin is a "thing". Jason has no real memory of her, apparently, so why the hell would he envision her in anything but just regular clothing? Jeans and a shirt? A dress? Blouse and trousers? And god forbid she gets out of her Crocs.

I see it as TPTB being to cheap and/or lazy to buy her a wardrobe.

If something happened to Patty boy, Mac would raise Emma. That's were the hacks should say she is vs all the damn sleepovers. Mac is the best father/parent on this FAKATA show.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 5

Does Dante know PC is filled with mobsters and other criminals, including his father and father in law? If he was really concerned about his family being near dangerous people he should be trying to get them out of town.

LOL at dumb Michael trying to have someone arrested for trespassing in a building he doesn't even own. And how was even planning to back up his claims that Shawn was trespassing? Did he think Shawn was going to wait around for Dante to show up?

It would be so fun for me if Jakeson killed bran muffin stalker nurse. Just because.

• Love 2

blah, awkward meta commentary between him and Maxie tomorrow.

And yet, there will be so many that are thrilled that BB and KSt are in scenes and will go gaga for this. Add in that Harper is now playing Baby Georgie and it's a schmaltzfest of epic proportions. I will never understand the need to see real life couples paired onscreen, and yet there's a ridiculous amount of calls for it by fans.

• Love 3

I see it as TPTB being to cheap and/or lazy to buy her a wardrobe.

If something happened to Patty boy, Mac would raise Emma. That's were the hacks should say she is vs all the damn sleepovers. Mac is the best father/parent on this FAKATA show.

Oh I don't doubt that. Though she could easily just wear her own clothes but... *Sighs* Stupid show.

Mac is knee deep in ribs and macaroni as he tries to keep a roof over Maxie's head so she's protected from rain while she screws Nathan on every flat surface imaginable, why would he be concerned about Robin's daughter...? *Sighs* My head hurts now...

• Love 1

While I have respect for Mac in raising other people's kids selflessly, I...don't have much praise for the output, Maxie as a prime example. And Robin I don't really count as she was already a young teen when Mac got custody.

Georgie may have been a point in his favor, but we'll never know since she's dead.

So while this is unpopular, I still think Emma is better off frolicking with the woodland creatures. But Mac can visit.

• Love 3
And yet, there will be so many that are thrilled that BB and KSt are in scenes and will go gaga for this. Add in that Harper is now playing Baby Georgie and it's a schmaltzfest of epic proportions. I will never understand the need to see real life couples paired onscreen, and yet there's a ridiculous amount of calls for it by fans.

Sometimes I get it, if there's an actual reason/purpose or the characters were together before the actors hooked up. But yeah, JoMax would feel voyeuristic/weird to me now. 

Does Dante know PC is filled with mobsters and other criminals, including his father and father in law? If he was really concerned about his family being near dangerous people he should be trying to get them out of town.

His father is in prison.* I suppose he could ask for Sonny to be transferred out of state but that's as far as his power goes on that one. And Dante doesn't encourage Luke to come around. And aside from that the man is actually not in town 3/4 of the year. And Lulu would no doubt be even more pissed if she found out Dante was trying to drive Luke out of town.

*I'm gonna feel so sad when I can no longer type that sentence. Savoring it while I can!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4