Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Well, yes. If you think the threat was serious and wasn't a bluff.

I was hoping he was serious as a Sam fan I rejoiced in the threat cause I hoped above all hope that was the end to Jason and Sam but it wasn't and I hate everything Jason and Sam.

• Love 1

I was hoping he was serious as a Sam fan I rejoiced in the threat cause I hoped above all hope that was the end to Jason and Sam but it wasn't and I hate everything Jason and Sam.

I don't know, I have hated the couple since he broke up with her in her hospital bed, but despite how much I despised him during that time, matter how low my opinion of him was, I didn't see it as anything other than bluff.

He wanted Sam to leave his dainty flower alone, that much was crystal clear. The only way to get through to her was to speak her language. 

There is also the show which would never, ever make Jason the guy who threatens the woman he was planing his whole life with five minutes ago, and mean it. 

Guza wouldn't have him screw another woman, when they were broken up, without given an ironclad protection. 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 2

I think it's definitely psychological abuse whether it was serious or a bluff.

I agree. Whether he'd go through with it or not, telling someone you were fairly recently in a long term relationship with, who you professed to love, that you will kill her, as a means of keeping her in line, is abusive.  

Not that Sam didn't do a lot of bad shit on her own then, but, I can't see ever going back to someone who had threatened to kill you. You should never want to be with someone when that level of ugliness is a possibility.  (And he should have never wanted to be with her, so it goes both ways.  They were both awful back then.) 

• Love 2
I don't think either Spencer or Emma will be soras' ed unless those kid actors choose to leave, but the show should definitely age Cam up to at least the Molly/TJ group and replace him with Danny in the kiddie quad.

I don't disagree, but I think it's almost impossible to do now, because they've had Cam so heavily involved with the other kids.  I guess it could work in the long term, much like Molly and Morgan being SORAS'd eventually didn't seem so odd, but even then, Molly & Morgan were (I think) SORAS'd about the same time, so it didn't seem quite so weird.  Making Cam 15 while the other three stayed 10 or whatever would be so strange to me.  I think they SORAS all of them (although I will miss Spencer).  We have a lot of little kids on the show now, but little kids' stories just aren't that interesting for more than a scene or two.  Much better to have them all be teenagers experience first loves and first beers and hating parents, etc.  

I've always liked Alexis (Dobson-era excepted), but I have grown weary of her back and forth with "bad boys."  Why can't she just really and truly be interested in Ned?  Or why can't Julian get out of the mob life?  (I love Julian, and he and Alexis had some serious heat, which I would like to see more of.  Remember the belt pull??  Me-ow.)   But mostly I just really want them to stop painting Alexis as so dumb.  

Morgan should be Ned's son.  Sure, it would suck that Sonny "raised" two of the Q's sons, but it would sting Sonny so much to *lose* both sons to the Qs that it might be worth it.  And I don't even need a convoluted retcon story of how it happened - just tell me "Morgan is Ned's son" and I will go along happily.    

• Love 3
I don't disagree, but I think it's almost impossible to do now, because they've had Cam so heavily involved with the other kids.  I guess it could work in the long term, much like Molly and Morgan being SORAS'd eventually didn't seem so odd, but even then, Molly & Morgan were (I think) SORAS'd about the same time, so it didn't seem quite so weird.  Making Cam 15 while the other three stayed 10 or whatever would be so strange to me.  I think they SORAS all of them (although I will miss Spencer).  We have a lot of little kids on the show now, but little kids' stories just aren't that interesting for more than a scene or two.  Much better to have them all be teenagers experience first loves and first beers and hating parents, etc.

I am willingly to ignore all the kiddie quad stuff if they move Cam to Molly's age range, which they should have done. They should drop that shit now, because that is when all the kids are the least likable. It isn't like RC isn't willing to ignore his own previous writing to facilitate new storylines. For years before JMB became Lulu, Lulu was deSORASed.

• Love 1

I agree. Whether he'd go through with it or not, telling someone you were fairly recently in a long term relationship with, who you professed to love, that you will kill her, as a means of keeping her in line, is abusive.  

Not that Sam didn't do a lot of bad shit on her own then, but, I can't see ever going back to someone who had threatened to kill you. You should never want to be with someone when that level of ugliness is a possibility.  (And he should have never wanted to be with her, so it goes both ways.  They were both awful back then.) 

I use to be the same, but I feel like they both did a lot of bad things to each other when they were hurt. Jason was not going to kill Sam but as Deputy Deputy Cos has stated they had to put a nail in the coffin at that time. 

Also, it's not like they put them back together right away. There was a lot of apprehension on both parts, more so on Sam's because of what went down in the past.

I liked that they had Jason the aggressor the second time around but I have to admit, I was so mad about what happened previously it took me a long time to get back on board and I can understand others feeling the same way as well. 

Then again, Sonny and Jason seem to have a penchant of telling the ones they love they will "kill them." Must be something in the coffee beans.

Edited by Thinbalina
  • Love 1
Idiot though Morgan may be, I think he has good intentions, which is more than I can say for the baby's other option as a father. Also, he actually cared about Ava at one point, at least before Ron fucked it up.

Plus, it would mean the baby was conceived in love, however fleeting... as opposed to hate sex on a grave!

• Love 6

Spencer would be the most interesting character, like Nik was very cool when he arrived many years ago- if he came as a brooding, dark teen with conflict over his father and his hatred for the family, claims of a moral code, but a kid who's seen him do shitty things like hook up with Liz and treat Britt like crap. The problem would be getting a good actor and not a teen model.

Cam would be an awesome character too. He's a boy who wants to be a man. He wants to be a lone wolf. He's seen his mom be burned by love over and over, and he hates it. He's been living with the memory of his dead brother his whole life. He's also had to take care of Aiden while Liz is stressed or tired after work. That's something people would watch rather than an 8 year old love story.

• Love 5

The election took place on Halloween, it's after Thanksgiving, and they're STILL recounting, in an election in a small city in upstate New York City?  Geez-us, Ron, just END A STORY (or non-story, as the case may be).

And the fact that it's really just an excuse to keep Mac and Felicia off-screen when Maxie's visitation rights to THEIR GRANDCHILD is being decided is disgusting.  Did Ron and Frank run out of money for the recurring characters?  'Cause a contrivance kept Diane away too.

Bless Hells for popping out of a secret passage and getting Nikolas to shut up.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

Absolutely! He was reacting to the fact that she had hired men to go threaten Elizabeth, then infant Jake and 3 or 4-year-old Cam and wave guns in their faces and she showed up to "save" them. Her reaction to him was that his behavior/love for Liz and Jake 'provoked' her. To me, that scene proved these were two people who should NEVER get back together. So now when Sam goes on and on to Patrick, or anyone really, about how much she and Jason loooovvvveeed each other, it's truly absurd. Someone needs to remind her of how Jason behaved during those months after Franco terrorized them on their honeymoon, and how he more or less rejected Danny-in-womb despite his 'love for Sam.' Blech.

• Love 2

I still don't understand Judge Plot Contrivance being a dick about Maxie and Nate. I mean, other than being the obvious plot point.

At least Alexis seems pissed off about it now. That's minimal progress but still progress. Hopefully there will be a Christmas Miracle for Maxie being able to be with wee Georgie at last.

• Love 6

Can Dante keep up his streak and arrest Spinelli off-screen? No? Damn it.

Tyler!! Baby!! You look amazing all of a sudden!! ALL IS FORGIVEN. Can hot-again Nik throttle Helena? I'm so so over her bullshit. Also, how did her ass not catch pneumonia waiting without a coat out in the catacombs, and I could practically see the stagehands dragging the cabinet off to the side. 

Yeah so between the hotness and the Stefan mention, I'm having nostalgic fuzzy feelings.

Aw, poor Olivia. Ned is a friggin fool. Johnny needs to come back and comfort her.

Maxie's hair looks amazing, wow.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

I definitely don't think Jason was bluffing when he threatened Sam. And I actually think if he WERE bluffing, that still makes it abuse. It's actually sort of more twisted if he were bluffing, because he'd strike fear into her for no reason, because she'd always be looking over her shoulder for nothing. At least if he were serious, he'd eventually do something and she'd either be dead and it would be over, or Jason might actually go to jail for something.

Either way, that relationship is sick, and having BM playing him doesn't change that.

So I mean to add that I'd read others mentioning Fluke might be Mikkos, and I considered it briefly before last week. After again noticing that when around Helena, Julian, et al, that he drops into a slight accent, and Helena's "jealous" comments, I do think it's very likely it could be him. That is again, if it's not the split personality scenario.  TG said the reveal is believable. I think Mikkos being someone else who was resurrected is totally believable.

Past ready for the silly SL to be over, though. 

• Love 4
I'm just chiming in to say Nikolas looked nice with his new haircut.

I agree, but cutting off his hair obviously cut off some brain cells, too. Nik, here's a parenting tip from someone who isn't a parent: If you want Spencer to pay attention to you, start by taking away his electronic thingy for as long as you want him to listen to you. Good grief.

Dante, instead of talking to Spinelli, how about you talk to the PCPD IT department and tell them their network is vulnerable to hackers?

I half expected Nik or Helena to stab the other when they hugged. Hee.

I still don't understand Judge Plot Contrivance being a dick about Maxie and Nate. I mean, other than being the obvious plot point.

It never made sense, not even as an obvious plot point. Maxie can make bad decisions all on her own. Staying away from Nathan isn't going to change that. Even for soap law, it's engagingly stupid. The judge interrupts a date at the MetroCourt to ban Maxie from seeing Nathan? Gah.

• Love 4

Yes Nikolas, embrace your inner Cassadine.  Start off by snapping Helena's neck.  The idea that everybody is supposed to be scared off this skinny old woman is ludicrous.

Judge Walters would have been thrown off the bench by now.  A judge cannot issue random ass orders in a restaurant and then punish someone because the bailiff so them at the gym.  Please end this madness.

Edited by mjt626
  • Love 12

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I really want Ron to write in LLo's pregnancy with a Ned/Olivia baby.

TCh really came alive opposite CT. I hope Ron blatantly steals from @cmahorror and has Nik finally go dark. TCh also looks better with that whatever removed from the top of his head. Its so nice to see Helena not droning on about the wonders of Jasus. Between the way she was acting in those scenes last week and what she said about Mikkos today, I think the show wants us to think that Evil Luke is Mikkos. But what could Mikkos possibly have against Sonny? Are we going to get some wacky retcon that Deke was his son?

Can Dr. O please inject Judge Cockblock with a deadly dose of propofol?

I guess the show can't afford to have KW, JJY and CH on screen after buying a few more buckets of gray paint and a few pounds of hair extensions.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

I don't want any more babies for at least a year. I don't care who the parents are. Ron falls back on pregnancies way too much.

You're totally right, which is why Olivia being preggers with Ned's baby could cut some other awful storytelling off at the pass.

• Love 1

You're totally right, which is why Olivia being preggers with Ned's baby could cut some other awful storytelling off at the pass.

No, no, no. If Olivia gets knocked up, the kid needs to be a tock. No more fucking babies. Ron needs to realize it is the 21st Century and women can be more than baby machines.

• Love 2

I'm just hoping that Helena isn't using Robin to carry the Stavfroze/Lulu baby.

Aw crap, that's how they'll write Robin off again after next visit. She'll be found and be pregnant t and lie to Patprick that she cheated on him with Jerry and is carrying his child. And then we'll be treated to months of Patdick and his bff Carly ragging on Robin for being a lying cheating whore.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

Did I hear correctly that grandma Leslie is now a 70 year old groupie traveling with Player? 

Does that stupid judge realize that the PC we see is not a large city?  It has maybe three restaurants, one gym and two hospitals. Does he want Maxie to hide forever and avoid all contact  with anyone especially since her BFF is married to Nathan's partner?

• Love 2

Did I hear correctly that grandma Leslie is now a 70 year old groupie traveling with Player? 

Does that stupid judge realize that the PC we see is not a large city?  It has maybe three restaurants, one gym and two hospitals. Does he want Maxie to hide forever and avoid all contact  with anyone especially since her BFF is married to Nathan's partner?

Well, it all depends. When Luke and Laura and Lucky returned to Port Charles in 1993, PC was a vast metropolitan area with lots and lots of big skyscraper buildings that Lucky watched in awe, as he traversed to find Ruby and Kelly's.

• Love 1

Well, it all depends. When Luke and Laura and Lucky returned to Port Charles in 1993, PC was a vast metropolitan area with lots and lots of big skyscraper buildings that Lucky watched in awe, as he traversed to find Ruby and Kelly's.

And according to the cgi cityscapes in the current and previous opening credits, its a huge city with tons of skyscrapers.

I'm just hoping that Helena isn't using Robin to carry the Stavfroze/Lulu baby.

Aw crap, that's how they'll write Robin off again after next visit. She'll be found and be pregnant t and lie to Patprick that she cheated on him with Jerry and is carrying his child. And then we'll be treated to months of Patdick and his bff Carly ragging on Robin for being a lying cheating whore.

Ok, I just ate. :/

Although I wouldn't be surprised. Ron has the inability to just end Scrubs without burning everything to the ground in the process.

TCh really came alive opposite CT. I hope Ron blatantly steals from @cmahorror and has Nik finally go dark.

Haha. I totally thought about her fic, too. Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

That is love for them.

We don't call it a "bullet of love" for nothing. 

As for Sorasing, weren't Molly and Morgan the same age a few years ago before he was sent off to military school.

I think he was a touch older than her, from what I remember, but they were the same general 2 -3 year age range.  

At least Alexis seems pissed off about it now. That's minimal progress but still progress. Hopefully there will be a Christmas Miracle for Maxie being able to be with wee Georgie at last.

I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that it's not OK for Georgie's mother to be romantically involved with a police officer, but it's fine and dandy for Georgie to live with her father, the former mob flunky who still, apparently, breaks the law to help out his friends (from his time as a mob flunky).  Is this Judge Bob Guza?  

• Love 12

Can Dante keep up his streak and arrest Spinelli off-screen? No? Damn it.

How beautiful a thought! Dante is my man lately and him being annoyed at Spinelli just solidified it. Never change, Dante!

How much do I hate that apparently fucking Jakeson is just SO AMAZING with kids? A fucking lot. I hate this story so much.

I loved Maxie's dress. I love the Lulu/Maxie friendship. I love Nathan. I want a Nathan/Maxie/Dante/Lulu double date.

This episode was super boring.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

Ned and Olivia are nothing more than plot points for Alexis and Julian. Stevie Wonder could see Alexis isn't that into Ned, but Ned is clueless.

If Ned waited for a woman who hasn't screwed Sonny, that would leave him Tracy, and she's his mom, so....

• Love 4

Ned and Olivia are nothing more than plot points for Alexis and Julian.

For serious.  I actually liked Ned and Alexis reconnecting as friends, going on casual dates.  But now Alexis and Ned are, out of nowhere, acting like this thing between them is SUPER SERIOUS, which just highlights the plot pointy-ness of it.

• Love 2

Oh, I forgot to mention this, I saw a promo for this week during The Chew (don't judge me!) and I think I saw Morgan and Kiki kissing. I can't be 100% sure it was them, but I'm pretty sure it was. I'm so sorry, tvgoddess.

What!?!? Noooo. Nooo.

Nooo.

Morgan.

Nooo.

• Love 8

Remember when they did a live ER episode and they said if things go wrong that they would just cut to a shot of a janitor cleaning a hallway? Why can't this show have that? Only instead of the janitor cleaning the hallway it can be Jacks in his hottie black robber outfit breaking into different places and stealing artifacts of the shows past. Like say....weapons Sonny used to kill people thereby extending his sentence in prison. Or did anybody ever really find the evidence against Franco when he was a serial killer? Technically it makes sense storywise, Jacks needs to keep all these people away from Corn. We can call it "Cut to Action Jacks." I mean the man can fly a freaking helicopter.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 3

For serious.  I actually liked Ned and Alexis reconnecting as friends, going on casual dates.  But now Alexis and Ned are, out of nowhere, acting like this thing between them is SUPER SERIOUS, which just highlights the plot pointy-ness of it.

I have spent the past 2 episodes so confused by this. Like do Ned and Alexis think they are like a legit couple? When did this happen?

• Love 4

I actually (shamefully) don't hate Morgan/Kiki at this point, but I shuddered when I saw what I thought was them kissing in that promo.

LOL watch me be completely wrong and it's not even them. But honestly, they're totally going there again even if it isn't this week so.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Granted, I haven't been careful in my sporadic viewing, BUT, before Olivia starts throwing attitude toward Alexis about Alexis wanting Julian (or whatever it was she said in her lame fantasy,) and being all passive-aggressive and downright bitchy toward Alexis, Olivia needs to check herself and look/think back just whose bed she was rolling around in with and with whom a few months ago.

I found myself just telling her to shut the fuck up and just take the damn order and zip it.

Unless Ned and Olivia have some kind of friends with benefits with Ned and now feels she owns him? Gee, why does that sound familiar? I wonder who else feels this same way once he's stuck his dick in someone?

• Love 4

I can't. I can't with Dr. O. I. can't.

Nik/Hells were by far the best part of the episode. I hope this story finally starts to take off and Nik starts investigating the shit out of everything. Because Nik got a haircut and he's back to being snarky and awesome.

• Love 2