Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I'm pretty sure that Britt always knew that Faison was her father.  I remember her ranting about how he never seemed interested in her when she was a child.

She did? I thought her ranting was that he knew he had a daughter and wanted nothing to do with her, so he stayed away. Flip side of the same coin, I guess.

What I was saying is that that idea COULD have been an interesting foundation for Britt and Nikolas as a couple, two people with family backgrounds littered with crazies.  It could have been a great story engine for them, but alas.

I agree; I just think that Britt's relationship with Faison was so limited. Nik has a real foundation with the crazies in his family. Britt's was insta-manufactured with Faison. I wouldn't mind as much if we'd seen her wrestle with his awfulness a bit. Ron's terrible writing strikes again.

Britt's was insta-manufactured with Faison. I wouldn't mind as much if we'd seen her wrestle with his awfulness a bit. Ron's terrible writing strikes again.

But she's always had to deal with Dr. Obrecht, who she seemingly has always hated, but whose approval she also seemed to be seeking, at least in the early days.

I wish we had seen more of Britt and Faison interacting with each other when Faison and Dr. O were holding her, Robin, and Nik at Wyndemere last year.  That had that one confrontation on Cassadine Island, but it was about the reveal that Ben wasn't Britt's, not about her valid hatred of him.

• Love 1

I wish we had seen more of Britt and Faison interacting with each other when Faison and Dr. O were holding her, Robin, and Nik at Wyndemere last year.  That had that one confrontation on Cassadine Island, but it was about the reveal that Ben wasn't Britt's, not about her valid hatred of him.

That's exactly my beef. Liesl could still be blackmailing Britt, but Britt could also want the investigation because she does have conflicting feelings about what happened to Faison. As it is, I see the blackmail as the bigger reason for Britt to agree to the investigation, and that's a shame.

Edited by dubbel zout

I'm surprisingly okay with Carly going free because it means that we will be spared the misery of a GH trial.  I do, however, want to watch her pay for what she's done.  And pay. And pay.

Losing the love of her golden child should do it.  Losing him to the Quartermaines is another bonus.  

I am glad Sonny is going straight to jail.  He had nothing to lose by his act and a lot to gain - he was fairly caught, and he knew it.  Even with Diane he wouldn't have won this case.  With cutting a deal to admit to guilt to let Carly go, she will be even more firmly in his corner and he can appear noble and selfless.  Which he isn't.  Hopefully Michael will clearly understand that - but I'm suspecting he will.

Can't wait for Carly to come hustling up to Michael being all "bygones!" and he shoots her down.

Edited by Reo
  • Love 3

Guys, Anna is SUCH a monster.   Poor Dr O.  Poor Faison.  What kind of absolute psycho would consider killing someone and instead locking the poor man up????

I swear, every time I am forced to watch Dr O and her "woe is me" bullshit I see RAGE RAGE RAGE.

• Love 12

Ron must enjoy terribly much hearing his words coming out of the mouths of these characters because the rambling, on the good name of the Holy Virgin Margarita the rambling!

All the redundant speeches...all the droning and back and froth, I lost interest about five minutes in.

The real Luke reappears, I don't care, never have.

Faison is alive, I don't care, never have.

Spencer and Emma, if I cared any less I might just disappear from sight.

Alexis has been hanging around Sonny for way too long, she appears to have caught his simpleton thinking disease. Honestly did she need Julian to spell things out for her with alphabet magnets?

What a boring mess.

Oh and Ron? You apparently live up Dr. O's ass but for the rest of us her bullshit still stinks to high heaven. Ffs will a stray bullet find its way into the back of her skull please and thanks?

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 7

Okay, Anna and Robert imprisoning Faison on Spoon Island is a load of crap. 

They just happened to find a suitable prison in the time between them capturing him and Anna getting to the church where Robin was? 

They were able to intermittently bring him food without Nikolas or Britt or anyone else being the wiser all this time? 

They left him not only in Port Charles, but in a location where their granddaughter has been several times in the last few months? 

No.  Just...no.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 15
No.  Just...no.

I feel like this applies to the show in general.

I don't believe this was the first plan for the story line, I will actually give the writers credit here, there's no way a whole group of people sat down and looked all that crap over and thought "Brilliant! Why didn't we think of this sooner??".

It seems like such a hatchet job to me, a bunch of mangled, mismatched pieces jammed together like a jigsaw puzzle put together by a four year old.

• Love 3

Way to much Spencer today. I was actually cringing at the parts I didn't FF threw. The poo5child trying to say the word, beast was laughable. Ron is really trying to make this crappie happen.

Yeah, Faison being out at Wyndermere these whole time is a total WTH moment.

I didn't miss TG at all. IMO, he was right back to hamming it up. He does look better but to my eye he is still not at 100%. I'd still put him on fall precautions with stand assist or supervision.

You think Patrick would remember the time Robin had to pick locks while he stood around & STFU, so the picker can hear.

• Love 4

I'm halfway through the episode (in the NYC area) and I cannot believe that this was the plan. They had to have changed it because if this was the plan all along, this writing team is worse than I thought. 

• Love 5

I can't with this episode. Anna being treated like a criminal while Dr. O acts like some kind of fucking victim?

And is Patdouche really going to look at a picture of Faison and still not make any connection to Robin?

And fuck Patrick and his "wife" Sammy. It's so nauseating. Good to see Emma raising herself.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 5

It's hilarious that Julian wouldn't tell Alexis shit for months, but now in that weak ass holding closet, he wants to talk?

Okay, Ron. And bullshit on sickly looking TG being able to break open a straight jacket and pop off a piece of it.

Question : if Luke/TG had a shaved head back in.......the day we watched that double Luke scene? Maybe AJ was alive? I don't know. My question is, how did TG grow all his hair so fast? Is this a wig? Was it a wig then? Has it always been a wig? It looked wiggy today.

Who else has fake hair?!

• Love 2

Okay, Anna and Robert imprisoning Faison on Spoon Island is a load of crap. 

They just happened to find a suitable prison in the time between them capturing him and Anna getting to the church where Robin was? 

They were able to intermittently bring him food without Nikolas or Britt or anyone else being the wiser all this time? 

They left him not only in Port Charles, but in a location where their granddaughter has been several times in the last few months? 

No.  Just...no.

What? Seriously? For God's sake. Every time I read some of this stuff masquerading as a good story, both my brain cells and pieces of my soul wither up and die.

• Love 4

What? Seriously? For God's sake. Every time I read some of this stuff masquerading as a good story, both my brain cells and pieces of my soul wither up and die.

It just makes Anna (and off-screen Robert) look so, soooooooooo stupid.

I mean, her point about not being in a rush to hand him over to a facility that he had already been able to break out of once was on-point.  But isn't that still better than a hole in the ground with NO guards, NO surveillance, underneath the home of a child? 

It's just...gah!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

It's hilarious that Julian wouldn't tell Alexis shit for months, but now in that weak ass holding closet, he wants to talk?

Okay, Ron. And bullshit on sickly looking TG being able to break open a straight jacket and pop off a piece of it.

Question : if Luke/TG had a shaved head back in.......the day we watched that double Luke scene? Maybe AJ was alive? I don't know. My question is, how did TG grow all his hair so fast? Is this a wig? Was it a wig then? Has it always been a wig? It looked wiggy today.

Who else has fake hair?!

Yes, he was wearing a wig as Fluke. Or at least some of the time.

Oh, it's definitely not Faison.

I feel like Tony Geary is playing FakeLuke with a bit of a twang.

Lordy mcLord this was a boring episode, for the most part. I think the best part of the day was probably Lulu calling Larry a jackass. Oh, I'm gonna need O. to die now. Preferably after Faison tells her for the 100th time he doesn't give a crap about her.

TG looked quite good, I thought, especially when compared to the flashbacks, where he looked really ill.

What a boring Friday episode.

Seriously. The majority of it comprised of Tony Geary/Luke recapping to himself and then flashbacking to Fluke recapping. The hell?

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Um . . . Uh . . . WHAT?!?

Based solely on how Finola played those scenes, I don't think Faison was ever in that hole. I also think that neither Faison nor Larry is Fluke, and that he is indeed Bill. When Bill is revealed we will be shocked because all the clues pointed to Faison or Larry.

I truly don't know what to say about those Spencer & Emma scenes. The dialogue is just bizarre. Disney World + Ron Moss = love? As an accountant and a human being living on this planet, I know that equation doesn't balance.

• Love 5

Stupid, stupid show.

Are they trying to drive viewers away? Because that's the only possible reason any writer would come up with this yawnfest.

Nothing. Not one thing today held my interest.

Well, maybe Anna's skirt but that might be because the color on my tv was going wonky so it was a really cool shade of red. But then again, so were Luke's lips.

• Love 4
Based solely on how Finola played those scenes, I don't think Faison was ever in that hole. I also think that neither Faison nor Larry is Fluke, and that he is indeed Bill. When Bill is revealed we will be shocked because all the clues pointed to Faison or Larry.

Personally, I think it would be funny if Anna and Robert had killed Faison (or at least the possible original plan of Robert tricking Anna into thinking they had), and this is just an elaborate fake out by Anna. "See, just the fact you followed me here means you have doubt, and you've got no body, so go bloody away!" But we can't have nice things.

So prepare for La Chupacabra, Part II, with the part of La Chupacabra being played by Faison, while Spencer, Cameron, and Emma reprise their roles.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 3

Was that Thomas Sr. with Jordan on Monday?

And was Finola wearing a cast on one of her ankles today?

ETA: I get what they were going for today with Luke/Fluke/Larry/Faison, and Julian finally telling Alexis the truth, but the execution was piss poor. The audience can only be teased and strung along for so long; that time has lapsed. Ron thinks he is doing Shonda-esque drama, but he neither bas the talent nor budget to do it.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 4

Oh, and Kelly Thiebaud, I know you were out the door and all but could you have put some interest in that "is he alive"?

Was that Thomas Sr. with Jordan on Monday?

And was Finola wearing a cast on one of her ankles today?

don't know, and yes.

I agree with everyone's points about the poor storyline decisions. The make-up, camera, and lighting folks are great, I am sure the set people are doing all they can given their budgets. Ron sucks.

Many of the cast are walking through their crap scripts. NLG is trying, Kelly M looks like she is trying to act almost as hard as she is trying not to laugh, I think Kelly T is trying to act. I think Kristen A wants to act and is stuck thinking she can act now the same mannerisms she used at 14 (and shut up, Kiki). Chad D is doing great acting. Michelle Stafford does crazy evil bitch well, and now that she is all three at once she is hitting it out of the park.

Kathleen Gatti (Dr O) is really putting in the effort and acting the hell out of the shit sandwhich Ron is handing her.

• Love 3

I thought today's episode was quite exciting, but knowing that none of the action was going to lead anyone, left me wondering why I was watching in the first place.

Of course Fluke is going to show up at the same exact time that Luke tries to escape.  Not during any of the many months that he has been out of the country, but right now.

Of course Faison isn't in the hole.

Of course Sam and Patrick got caught.

Of course Liesel gets to say the most ridiculous lines regarding Anna's treatment of Faison.  Who terrorized her and her family for years.  Why would anyone care what happened to him? 

General Hospital= NAP (Never Any Payoff)

Edited by mjt626
  • Love 6

Spencer, dear, I am one of the few people who like you, but you're going to lose me if you don't stop saying "townie".  One, you're using it wrong.  Two, it's played out.  The horse neighing in the background while he was talking to Emma might be the funniest thing this show has ever done.

Great, Luke's back (eyeroll).  And Hulk Luke at that.  But maybe we can finally wrap up whatever this storyline is about.

WTF is going on with Nik's hair? 

Why won't they just go ahead and tell us who the hell is impersonating Luke?  It can't possibly that interesting, and all this Luke / Jerry / Ashton stuff has really just gone on too long, and never was that interesting to begin with.  (Although, admittedly, I don't understand what this story is about and don't remember who did what when, or why.)

• Love 1

It continues to confuzzle me that Larry could be the fake Luke, because why would he hate that midgety moobster for years as was first shown to us when this "story" first started to unfold? Oh wait. I forgot who's writing this dreck. Never mind.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 1

Disney World + Ron Moss = love? As an accountant and a human being living on this planet, I know that equation doesn't balance.

This is the best thing to come out of this episode.

Oh, and Kelly Thiebaud, I know you were out the door and all but could you have put some interest in that "is he alive"?

LOL. However, she had a perfect face when Dr. O was going on about how Faison would be driven mad by being locked up.

I love how they're trying to play "Is Fluke Faison or Larry?" now because everyone knew it was Bill immediately. The question is will he actually be Faison/Larry/rando because RC is pissed everyone figured it out and will they stick with Bill, which was IMO the obvious initial plan.

Edited by peachmangosteen

I have to say, that I really hate what has been done to Cameron and Spencer's friendship. It was just last year, that they were best friends, or friends, who hung out and liked each other. All of this was happening when Nik knew about AJ having soiled his beautiful self with that SheBeast and how they discovered it on Nik's phone and Liz finally heard it or saw the video  or something?

Not that I'm a fan of either of the actors who play them. It was just nice to know that they were friends, and in typical fashion, that douchnozzle had to fuck it up and ruin it.

• Love 1

This still makes me laugh uncontrollably. Every time I see it I hear Hulk Hogan or Randy Savage's voice in my head.

I'd just like to point out that I invented Hulkamania, Brother! and I am glad it has endured over two boards and some years.

• Love 9

It just occurred to me that if Larry is working for Jerry then he should know who Patty Boy's wife is. Jerry wou5havr informed him of all the players and their connections.

Shouldn't paid writers think of details like this. I need a drink.

The paid writers don't even know who Robin is.

I'm confused. I thought Jerry told Tracy that the real Luke is being held captive somewhere? Today it seemed like she and Lulu are unaware that the person currently calling himself Luke is an imposter.

You would think Nik would have long ago hired some people to help him search Wyndemere for any hidden passages.