Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

If Laura, Lucy, and/or Serena get name checked, I will be stunned.  Those are names that aren't Franco's.

So they're going to ignore the big elephant in the room in order to make this all about Franco. Sounds about right.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Perkie said:

My earliest memory is when I was five, I don't think I can remember anythign prior to that.  But Franco remembers stuff from when he was 3?  Am I wrong on that? 

Mine goes back to when I was a little over a year old. And no traumatic events or memories.

• Love 2

My earliest memory was at age four. My mom, sisters and I took a ship from CA to Okinawa to meet my dad after the Korean War. I guess that was pretty significant for a 4 year old-ha. 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I haven't seen today's ep, but some people can't deal with illness. Isn't it better Rita goes and Mike gets care from someone who won't resent doing it? (Which makes Sonny the wrong person, obviously, but this is GH.)

Maybe she can't handle illness, but her immediate reaction to the news of Mike's illness was to say "I'm out," and that's incredibly callous of her, IMO. She doesn't have any legal responsibility to take the onus of Mike's care, but as his partner of several years she owes him a lot better than "I'm out."

• Love 2

Rita said that part of being in recovery is being honest with yourself and she can't handle taking care of Mike.  The show made her seem really callous ("I'm a bartender, not a nurse") and she was out of there like the house was on fire but the basic sentiment is acceptable. What's not acceptable is how fast the show dumped her.  You'd think she never had any feelings for Mike instead of being so worried about him that she went to Port Charles to check up on him.

Carly didn't even offer to help pay for a personal care worker for Mike which would be the logical thing to do, have Mike live in familiar surroundings where he's secure and happy and get someone to take care of him so Rita doesn't have to. Carly just made it sounds like the work will be all Rita's.

• Love 8

I thought I heard Carly say she and Sonny would be happy to pay for the help Mike needed. I was disappointed that Rita didn’t stay long enough to at least see Mike but if she was going to cut out, I guess the sooner the better. At least she was honest about what she could cope with and what she couldn’t which in the long run is the best thing for Mike.

• Love 3

So Ava only got an overnight sleepover? Not even a weekend?

At least tell me that she asked for full custody as her volley in negotiating with Sonny.

It is things like this that makes me believe that isn't as interested of a better custody solution of Avery.

She went to Russia and shady doctors to fix her face. What has she done since she gave up Avery in order to get her back?

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, nilyank said:

So Ava only got an overnight sleepover? Not even a weekend?

At least tell me that she asked for full custody as her volley in negotiating with Sonny.

It is things like this that makes me believe that isn't as interested of a better custody solution of Avery.

She went to Russia and shady doctors to fix her face. What has she done since she gave up Avery in order to get her back?

At the very least shared custody, or regular visitation. And she should have gotten it in writing because there's a 90% chance Sonny won't hold up to his end of the bargain now that he got his way.

1 hour ago, Perkie said:

My earliest memory is when I was five, I don't think I can remember anythign prior to that.  But Franco remembers stuff from when he was 3?  Am I wrong on that? 

My earliest memory is when I was 3, the day leading up to my aunt's wedding, her wedding and afterward. I remember how shocked my mother was when I told her about it. She didn't think I remembered any of that.

Rita came off as a terrible person, the worst part is that we know she's not. 

Scout's birthday and the godparents are nowhere to be seen. Can't say I felt bad about it. It was just nice to see Monica and Alexis and the others there to celebrate her birthday. I love that Drew just loves Monica and that she loves him back. If the writing was good, I'd say that he accepted Monica in his life so eagerly and willingly because subconsciously, he remembers what it was like to not have a mother. 

When are they going to kill Harvey off? And how stupid was Curtis to steal those plans when we saw him taking pictures of them?

• Love 4

I am so, so, so sick of Franco.  By now, I do not care whether or not he pushed Drew down the stairs or whether someone else did.  I do not care if he is a good guy, a bad guy, great with Jake, afraid of Jason or Drew...I just want him off my TV.  Elizabeth's wedding is all about Franco.  How is this even possible?  Olivia got a full-on bachelorette party before she married Ned, and Elizabeth got drinks in a pub with Epiphany...really? 

I am also pretty damn tired of Kiki.  If she's going to be so judge-y of her mother, then she should just damn well stay away from her mother.  She needs to go to med school far away, so I don't have to see her anymore either.

Anyone want to place bets on how long it will take before Mike is killed off?  Because if this Alzheimer's story is all about getting an Emmy reel for MB, I'm guessing Mike will have to die before the Emmy reel has to be submitted. This will be the fastest moving case of Alzheimer's in history.  (Also, pet peeve here, there is no "t" in Alzheimer's.  A "z", yes, but no "t".)

Do couriers in the US usually deliver items like teddy bears that aren't packaged?  I'm pretty sure in Canada that if you want to mail or ship something via courier, you need to package it up.

At least Ava gets to visit Avery.  Something good happened today.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Anyone want to place bets on how long it will take before Mike is killed off? 

I thought the point of getting Andre out of jail so quickly was so that he would do his brain mapping yada yada yada and reverse Mike's Alzheimers.  

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

And how stupid was Curtis to steal those plans when we saw him taking pictures of them?

This confused me.  I assumed he had made the new maps based on the photos he took, but then it seemed by what JOrdan was saying, that he had taken them.  

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

My earliest memory is when I was 3, the day leading up to my aunt's wedding,

See, mine is that my mother went grocery shopping and left me at home with my father.  I was supposed to be napping, but he fell asleep so I took off and when she came home she found me outside in the garden, pulling up plants.  My dad got in serious poop for that one!!!  I always thought I was 5 but I could have been closer to 3.  

• Love 1

I liked the Scout birthday scenes, especially seeing both grandmothers there, BUT - where was Jake? Did someone have a line explaining that he had other plans? That bothered me because  during the holidays Drew and Sam told Jake he will always be Scout's brother (even though they're technically cousins). Oscar, who just saw Scout for the first time at Christmas (approximately two months ago), shows up at their door and Drew says they couldn't celebrate Scout's birthday without her big brother. WTF?  Also, I guess Kristina didn't send her niece a gift? Has she shut out her sisters too, not just Alexis?

It's so nice that Monica can go to a birthday party and see her grandchildren without being forced to deal with Carly and Sonny.  Monica has built a relationship with Drew that she had always wanted with Jason; it's great to see her have one decent, living child who shows her respect.

• Love 6
(edited)

My earliest memory was about 4 years. I fell backwards into a big basket of eggs that my great-grandmother and her family had just gathered. Yep, I busted most of them, but the family laughed.

Ha ha the picture of Sam getting Scout from Drew's arms and handling her like a sack of potatoes or one of Sam's dollies.

Couldn't Julian just lock the front door if his business was closed all day for a private party later?

It makes sense to me that Ava is still not being forceful enough in dealing with Sonny and Carly to get more time with Avery. Ava has been fighting a big internal battle with low self esteem. Callous opportunists like CarSon can easily keep her down. And look how she reacted after telling Griffin she loves him. Ava needs some serious self-esteem building. 

If Griffin thinks she is the best thing that ever happened to him, he needs to be even more supportive.

And Kiki needs to start supporting Ava the way Ava supports Kiki--with all her heart.

Both of these upgrades would help Ava with her self esteem. And of course she needs equal custody access to Avery.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I liked the Scout birthday scenes, especially seeing both grandmothers there, BUT - where was Jake? Did someone have a line explaining that he had other plans?

Well Jake has the unfortunate task of attending his mother's wedding to Franco.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Well Jake has the unfortunate task of attending his mother's wedding to Franco.

*Sigh.* Yes, he has to go to his mother's wedding (assuming it happens). But did anyway actually say, "Oh, Elizabeth's wedding is today."  I thought there would be a scene of Jake putting his suit on and maybe telling (ugh) Franco, "yeah I'm excited, I'm just bummed that I'm missing my sister's first birthday party."  Jake is much more attached to Scout than Oscar is.

Franco's childhood memories are not making me more sympathetic toward him. They make this boring story all the more boring.

STFU, Molly. You were fine with the bear until you saw Julian sent it. And is it really such a crime he's sending gifts? At some point Scout is going to realize she has a maternal grandfather. They can't keep Julian a secret forever.

Ugh, Sonny getting upset that Ava "isn't [dropping charges against Mike] for free." As if he does everything out of the goodness of his heart. At least he was decent about Rita not wanting to deal with Mike. I expected some lecture about how it was her duty, blah blah blah.

• Love 5

Maybe Franco remembers those events so clearly because both boys were about 8, not 3 -- at least, from the looks of them. I think my own first memories were 2 or 3. We lived in a different country then, so it's easy to categorize them as "before" or "after." 

I've just tossed up my hands on the former serial killer aspect of Franco because I'm invested in this story. And the Franco that's agonizing over all of this is compelling. The previews made it look like he might be confronting Harvey by the end of tomorrow's episode, so that's faster movement than I was expecting.

2 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I liked the Scout birthday scenes, especially seeing both grandmothers there, BUT - where was Jake? Did someone have a line explaining that he had other plans?

Theoretically, Jake is getting ready for his mother's wedding. But yeah, mentioning it would have been nice, especially because then Drew could have done his constipation grimace at the thought of Franco, and that would have tied into the last scene.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

*Sigh.* Yes, he has to go to his mother's wedding (assuming it happens). But did anyway actually say, "Oh, Elizabeth's wedding is today."  I thought there would be a scene of Jake putting his suit on and maybe telling (ugh) Franco, "yeah I'm excited, I'm just bummed that I'm missing my sister's first birthday party."  Jake is much more attached to Scout than Oscar is.

Technically, Scout and Jake are first cousins.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Do couriers in the US usually deliver items like teddy bears that aren't packaged?  I'm pretty sure in Canada that if you want to mail or ship something via courier, you need to package it up.

Flower shops will do it for you without serious packaging.

I hope the Franco/Liz nuptials bust wide open. Everybody but Liz--even Franco--knows it is a mistake. What does she see in him? I think she may feel protective and motherly toward him.

And here's another pet peeve I have with this show. No matter how many times a character gets married, the show acts like it is their first time. A white dress (and a bouquet, symbol of the hymen) even when the bride has eleventy children and multiple marriages. A bachelor party for bride and for groom no matter how many trips to the altar--even with the same partner. Cold feet at the prospect of being married, even after multiple marriages. Advice to the bride or groom, despite much previous marital mileage. Puh-leeze.

• Love 4

JFC, Kiki is an asshole to her mother.  I know Ava hasn't been Mother of the Year, but for Kiki to continually side with Sonny and Carly over here, especially where Avery is concerned, is vile beyond belief.  I mean, I get it: Ava messed with Morgan's meds and it's not like Kiki ever drugged anyo...oh, wait.

• Love 16
5 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Anyone want to place bets on how long it will take before Mike is killed off?  Because if this Alzheimer's story is all about getting an Emmy reel for MB, I'm guessing Mike will have to die before the Emmy reel has to be submitted.

I bet you internet money that if there is an emmy worthy scene in the story it'll be Carly and Mike instead of Sonny. Even now that he's trying MB can barely get through a scene

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

JFC, Kiki is an asshole to her mother.  I know Ava hasn't been Mother of the Year, but for Kiki to continually side with Sonny and Carly over here, especially where Avery is concerned, is vile beyond belief.  I mean, I get it: Ava messed with Morgan's meds and it's not like Kiki ever drugged anyo...oh, wait.

Kiki's Sonny and Carly stance makes no sense, so I was looking forward to Ava clapping back at her, but it would have been much more effective if Ava hadn't gone right to the back of the throat growl. To be fair to MW, she may have been directed to play it that way.

• Love 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Ava was a pretty shitty mother. True, she didn't have a child with a mobster - but, according to her mother, as soon as she found out that she was related to the Jerome crime family , she went looking for them because she wanted to be a part of a wealthy, powerful crime family. And I guess she just dragged Keeks along with her? 

She used her daughter as a honeypot to lure Morgan into gambling so they could attack Sonny. She lied to her daughter about her father's identity for most of her life. Oh! And she let her daughter believe she was dead while she was sleeping with her daughter's boyfriend for several months. Kiki apparently forgave her for all of that and Ava is currently projecting her own terribleness onto her daughter because she's insecure about the guy she's dating

Carly is a narcissistic asshole who put her children In harm's way by remaining married to Sonny. But, she has not damaged her relationship with her children the way that Ava has actively damaged her relationship with Kiki.

And Carly fought to  get her kids back from Sonny. Ava.....whines.  She was more proactive about sleeping with Morgan/the DA/the priest than she is about getting visitation time with her child. Same issue I have with Drew - stop whining and do something about it or just stop whining

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, paisley said:

Mike: diagnosed in February sweeps; dead during May sweeps.

Maybe that is why they let Genie Francis go, offering recurring with a meager 11 episodes, to pay for Max Gail. They wouldn't have dare done this to Anthony Geary.

• Love 4

Ava whining about not being able to see Avery but not hiring a lawyer is a huge plot hole.  I wish the writers would give some explanation for it because they're the ones who want to keep Avery with Sonny and Carly.

31 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Ava was a pretty shity mother. True, she didn't have a child with a mobster - but, according to her mother as soon as she found out that she was related to the Jerome crime family she went looking for them because she wanted to be a part of a wealthy, powerful family. And I guess she just dragged Keeks along with her? [snip]

Carly is a narcissistic asshole who is put her children In harm's way by remaining married to Sonny. But she has not damaged her relationship with her children the way that Ava has.

Carly hasn't harmed her relationship with her children only because her children have the memory of a pea pod.  There is no way Michael should have forgiven her for keeping him from AJ and his Quartmaine relatives for most of his life, much less for failing to protect him from being shot and in a coma or raising him in a way that ended up with him in jail and raped.  Joss has apparently forgotten that it's okay with Carly that Sonny got her father banned from the country so he can never come to her graduation much less chaperone this alternative dance.  That move followed by returning to Sonny should have ended Joss' relationship with her mother.

Carly may have fought to get her kids back from Sonny but every time when she goes back to him, she gift wraps her children and brings them along with her.

It's ridiculous that Kiki has a greater allegiance to Sonny than to Ava.  She knows that Sonny forced Ava to sign over custody of Avery when Ava was suffering from severe burns and in great pain; for that reason even if she doesn't have a good relationship with her mother, she shouldn't trust Sonny.  And could Sonny be any more half-hearted about congratulating her for getting into med school?  In contrast, Ava was really happy and gave her a doctor's bag IIRC.  Why exactly is Kiki taking Sonny's side?

• Love 12

Avery shouldn't exist so I don't actually care who has custody.  At this point, I'm assuming that Ava doesn't actually want to be responsible for a toddler.

RC dumped so damn many unnecessary babies on this cast

• Love 2

Brad's line that the birth mother will "find out about Julian" made me roll my eyes. A deeper background check would reveal that Lucas had a legal father who raised him, *Tony Jones*, and that Tony is now deceased.  Lucas only met Julian as an adult, has never lived with him, and hasn't spent much time with him - as opposed to all the contact Lucas and his mother have with his sister, who lives with an active Mob boss and has been married to him on and off for many years now, and by the way during this time multiple children have been killed, nearly killed, and comatose.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Perkie said:

I thought the point of getting Andre out of jail so quickly was so that he would do his brain mapping yada yada yada and reverse Mike's Alzheimers.

Oooh, fiction or no, I don't think it'd be a good look for this show to cure this real disease that real people suffer from.  I remember, when DOOL decided to undo Caroline having Alzheimer's, they very carefully established that she had a fictional disease that mimicked Alzheimer's, but wasn't.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

A white dress (and a bouquet, symbol of the hymen) even when the bride has eleventy children and multiple marriages.

A white dress is about the purity of the soul, not the sexual history of the bride.

10 hours ago, ulkis said:

Kiki's Sonny and Carly stance makes no sense, so I was looking forward to Ava clapping back at her, but it would have been much more effective if Ava hadn't gone right to the back of the throat growl. To be fair to MW, she may have been directed to play it that way.

Now that Lauren has no involvement with any Corinthos, I don't get her stance about Sonny and Carly either. I also don't get why Avery spending the night with Ava is such a horribly corrupting event. As Ava pointed out, it's about 15 hours.

I think MW's back-of-the-throat growl is how she does anger. I've never seen her use anything else.

11 hours ago, paisley said:

Mike: diagnosed in February sweeps; dead during May sweeps.

LOL.

11 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Ava was a pretty shitty mother.

I don't think anyone thinks otherwise. But that doesn't mean she shouldn't be able to see her own daughter. As usual for me, it's the rampant hypocrisy that makes this so aggravating. Sonny and Carly aren't exactly paradigms of parenthood. Also, why hasn't Ava done more to get custody of Avery? Give me some reason, Show, so at least every time Ava whines about not seeing Avery I don't have to stop myself from screaming at the TV, "THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, YOU NITWIT!!!!" Gah.

9 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

RC dumped so damn many unnecessary babies on this cast

Ugh, he sure did. And there was obviously no thought given to what to do with them after they were born.

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:
17 hours ago, Perkie said:

Oooh, fiction or no, I don't think it'd be a good look for this show to cure this real disease that real people suffer from.  I remember, when DOOL decided to undo Caroline having Alzheimer's, they very carefully established that she had a fictional disease that mimicked Alzheimer's, but wasn't.

I agree—Mike should not be cured. (He won't be, because that won't give Mo an Emmy reel.) And I thought André was sprung so he could reverse Drew's memory loss, as that's the information on the thumb drive in the disco ball ornament. You have to have memories you can restore. Mike is already losing his. I'm not sure restoring incomplete/possibly wrong memories is effective.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I think they should have used a fictional disease for the Faison stuff too.

This is so shallow, but all of KSt's tiny hand tattoos distract me. It's so not Maxie's style.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

I'm kind of miffed that Andre paid for his crimes for about a minute*.  Shouldn't Drew be waiting in an alley with a baseball bat?

*but then you can murder someone and get away with it in Port Chuck.  Mind experimentation is just a misdemeanor, like a parking ticket.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I'm kind of miffed that Andre paid for his crimes for about a minute*.

Yeah, I don't know why the show didn't take that chance to get rid of him.  His romances with Jordan and Anna are done and dusted, we have Kevin to do the shrink stuff, so what's the point?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ciarra said:

*but then you can murder someone and get away with it in Port Chuck. 

Unless your name is Steven Lars or Matt. (They're still locked up, right?)

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

I think they should have used a fictional disease for the Faison stuff too.

I agree, but they probably thought a fake disease wouldn't give Mo his Emmy reel.

• Love 2

HOLY CRAP, IT"S CAMERON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I dunno about you guys, but what he was saying to Kevin about wanting to find Franco and tell him that he better make Liz happy sounded like he knows Franco is trash.

Speaking of trash, shut up, Felix, gawd!  How pathetic is it that this is Liz's bridal party and Felix - who hasn't shared a scene with Liz in about forever -  is the one giving warm speeches about Franco that make Liz all weepy.  And then they talked about Sabrina, ewww.

On the bright side, Kevin and Scotty sniping about sleeping with each others' (ex-)wives was fun, and I got bonus Scotty with Ava too!

• Love 9

Even with Jason's memories still in his head about what Franco did to Sam and Michael both, and even with being currently married to Sam, Drew still let bygones be bygones and comforted Franco over whatever the fuck happened when they were three that we still don't care about. It's so gross.

• Love 1

Noooooooooooo Franco cried like a little boy. And then he caressed Drew's face. Whyyyyyyyyy. All the second hand embarassment buttons, pushed. :curls up into a ball:

• Love 7

What the f*** is up with these people man it's just b******* all over the damn place. That guy knew Franco and Drew when they were little boys and it looks like he aged 2 years because unless they are some really old ass looking 19 year olds that man could not have known them back then uness he was cryogenically frozen for the past 30 years. And what was with Franko grabbing Drew and hyperventilating and sobbing all over him and then Drew just walked away like that was normal or maybe that is normal in this town where people just have random breakdowns of psychosis where they lose their sh*t.  Maybe it's just me but Drew's hand wrapping is starting to look really ffed up and I'm thinking that's because that's the dude's actual hand bandaged but it looks like it might be growing some sort of bacterial infection eventually and they need to do something about that. I know this show can be cheap as hell but seriously budget some damn money for medical dressings.

I missed why they're no longer using Julian's Pub destination for that party that is obviously going to end dramatically in some way but I don't care and why does everything have to end up on that f*cking boat as if that boat is just the place to hold every single thing even though I think at least in the past 5 years that boat has been potentially bomb strapped at least a dozen times. Don't hold a teen get together on a boat that has had more bombs on it then actual patrons. These people are rich just rent out a conference room somewhere.

If you want to make it believable show that Drew actually gives a s*** about his memory maybe show his lazy ass doing something like tracking down people who for real knew him instead of standing around and talking to a woman that he met and hooked up with 15 years ago and then basically walked away from and never spoke to again. Oops my bad I forgot he made her that totally awesome 15 song disc CD like give me a f****** break.

• Love 4

Pip, Felix and Cameron .. They're really doing it for Liz's wedding.  Which probably won't happen because BJ is going to do something bad.

Whoah, Drew was pretty dismissive of a visibly very upset Franco.  "It's just something Franco does."  Also pretty nasty about Julian too.  I don't like Drew today.

Kiki to Ava:  Griffin doesn't know that Sonny made a deal with the devil."  Why is Ava the devil in this scenario?  Why isn't it Sonny, who is still an active mob boss, still killing people, still hurting everyone around him?

4 minutes ago, TV Mercenary said:

I missed why they're no longer using Julian's Pub destination for that party that is obviously going to end dramatically in some way but I don't care and why does everything have to end up on that f*cking boat as if that boat is just the place to hold every single thing even though I think at least in the past 5 years that boat has been potentially bomb strapped at least a dozen times.

I thought it was going to be at the Floating Rib, Mac's pub.

They can't hold it at Julian's pub because the sewage back up there and all the venues around it.  We're supposed to think that it's because Evul BJ wants to force Julian out so that he can own all the property

Spoiler

but it's probably going to have something to do with the coming earthquake.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

I thought it was going to be at the Floating Rib, Mac's pub.

They can't hold it at Julian's pub because the sewage back up there and all the venues around it.  We're supposed to think that it's because Evul BJ wants to force Julian out s

LOL I guess I missed more than I thought I heard floating and I guess I assumed they meant the boat I didn't hear the floating rib part but I was only sorta half paying attention here at my desk. I am so over the evil developer against the small-town crusaders that they're trying to sell because they're selling it really poorly and everyone just looks dumb as hell.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Noooooooooooo Franco cried like a little boy. And then he caressed Drew's face. Whyyyyyyyyy. All the second hand embarassment buttons, pushed. :curls up into a ball:

What was that??  It was so bad and I was cringing and wondering why.  Just so awful in so very many ways.  Then Franco's all, gotta go, and Drew's all, yeah whatever and I'm all, what the effing eff.  

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, TV Mercenary said:

Maybe it's just me but Drew's hand wrapping is starting to look really ffed up

That is Billy's actual hand injury.  It is starting to look ragged.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

Previews...using an off-screen gender-fluid kid to puff up Joss and Oscar, is so, sooo icky.

This show really could have been impressed me if Oscar or Joss was the kid who is gender-fluid or trans and having a coming out and dealing with the struggles of that and having their close relatives react but those two kids have no spark and no chemistry afaics and it's a joke that they're trying to make them a couple because why is that even necessary first of all and second again they could have been used in a more interesting and intriguing way and it would be nice to see this show taking real chances instead of doing b*llsh*t like giving an unborn baby Huntington's disease.

• Love 2