Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

But then she ended the episode all, "If there's the slightest chance the embryo made against my will by the psycho who tried to rape me is still around, we need to head back to the island where we were almost killed immediately!". 

Shut up, Lulu.  If Rocco isn't doing it for you, get a kitty.  Or borrow Cameron and Aiden, I'm sure Audrey could use the break.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 17

I wanted someone to walk by and slap Maxie 8-10 times and then beat the shit out of Tree right in front of her. 

I want that stupid embryo to be found and for someone to pour hydrochloric acid on it while Lulu watches and then sets it on fire and dumps it in the ocean. 

Was it really necessary to chain Hayden to the table? I doubt it. If Paul killed Val I wouldn't say anything bad about this show for two episodes. 

Freako acting like a worried husband in regards to Liez makes me sick. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, ulkis said:

I don't have the energy to rant about Lulu wanting to go after the Stavros/Lulu e****. It's absurd. These writers just don't know the characters AT ALL.

Well, if the writers bothered to articulate it, it could make some kind of sense.

Lulu has a complicate outlook on when life begins, as well as biological connections being sacred, due to her abortion and her problems conceiving. Not to mention being Luke Spencer's daughter -- remember how weird he was about Lucky's non-bio kids? 

AND she idolizes her brother Nicholas, who is the child of Stavros, so she probably figures with a loving upbringing the child doesn't have to be eeevil.  

So I think it could be spun, and they potentially have something good in the conflict with Dante NOT wanting to raise a Cassadine baby. He's already looking pretty queasy with every conversation about it. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

What bothers me is that they could reach the same conclusion, but in a more believable way  - and without character assassination.  

How hard is this:  Realizing she's still traumatized by her kidnapping, freaked out by Olivia's claim that a baby girl is coming, and remembering how Britt stole her embryo, Lulu is horrified at the thought that this embryo might be implanted in someone and carried to birth.  Hoping to ease her fears, Dante privately discovers the embryo may not have been destroyed.  Then either Sam turns out to be carrying it, or a little girl shows up, and Dante is loving and understanding of Lulu's instinctive rejection of the child.  But with Dante's support, Lulu makes the right decision - whatever that ends up being.  I feel that would be more true to the characters

There's no Nina, no Franco, and Sonny doesn't get to solve the puzzle, nor Jason to save the day and beat up the Villian and associated Minions by himself.

In other words, brilliant for any show but TFGH.

• Love 6

There is no way Helena would be careless enough to implant Stavros's last chance for a non-Nik child in Sam's half-broken uterus. And while I don't mind the idea of Jason/Sam being able to escape having a second child to ignore, I'm grossed out by the idea of Sam unwillingly implanted with her uncle's (or incest daddy's) baby

I'm really only interested in Stavros in relation to Alexis. If she's going to crack up it should be because she remembered Stavros raped her when they were growing up, not because of dumbass Julian 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I'm really only interested in Stavros in relation to Alexis. If she's going to crack up it should be because she remembered Stavros raped her when they were growing up, not because of dumbass Julian 

This show is bad with rape....I don't know if i'd want to go to that well again.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

But what exactly did he lie to her about?  He didn't tell her about his past with Nathan and Claudette, but it's in the past, didn't involve her, it's not information she needed because Nathan told her, and it's not exactly like they're BFF.  And because of that, she thinks she has the right to ask him to get involved with Claudette?  Nooo.

Exactly. She has no reason to be this upset and demanding things from him. It's like how every single person was so pissed that Griffin was a priest and didn't tell them. It was none of their business! 

6 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Well, if the writers bothered to articulate it, it could make some kind of sense.

Exactly. The e***** story could be told well, but the writers aren't even trying.

23 minutes ago, Mrs OldManBalls said:

This show is bad with rape....I don't know if i'd want to go to that well again.

Yea, I never want to see anything having to do with rape on this show again. Or any show tbh. Please just stop.

• Love 4

What?!! We have strong, female writers now.

Mostly I'm super irritated by the thought that Alexis having a break down over the overgrown Fratboy TIIC cast for Julian Jerome. 

Plus, there's no way that Stavros, the overindulged sociopath rapist, didn't hurt Alexis. She was 'off-limits' and Helena hated her - either of those were reason enough

• Love 2

Why would Stavros care about someone as irrevelant as Alexis? He must have been really, REALLY bored if he ever even acknowledged her existence. With that said-RKK can come back or not. Frank seems intent on just completely ramming this show head first into a tree. Bringing back RKK's crazy, wild eyed, campy Stavros would just be more proof of that. He's so OTT-but at least he's fun. There was very little about this show that was "fun" when I watched last.

Edited by IWantCandy71
19 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

That always cracks me up.  Everyone in town has everyone else in town's professional portrait as their caller ID, even people they're not particularly close to.  It amuses me even more when it's someone you just cannot picture taking the time to set those pictures to each contact.  Like, I fully expect, say, Maxie or Kiki to have pictures assigned to each contact in her phone, but I'd call bullshit on seeing Jason looking at his phone and seeing a caller ID picture coming up for anyone other than Sam (OK, or Carly, who probably put it in there for him).

It killed me when Sonny had Ava's photo on his phone.  Because, I'm sure, he can't go a day without gazing at Ava's face.  I can just see Sonny taking the time to put it on there...

Yeah, no.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, Fellaway said:

It killed me when Sonny had Ava's photo on his phone.  Because, I'm sure, he can't go a day without gazing at Ava's face.  I can just see Sonny taking the time to put it on there...

Yeah, no.

Did he snap that picture while they were screwing in the crypt?  

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Perkie said:

Wow, I can't decide if I want Hayden or Sonny to save Liz.  It's like asking if I want to listen to Nina or Spinelli for an hour.

I'm B neg - Didn't realize it was a rare type. - and I'd never want to be contaminated with any of Sonny's body fluids.  I vote Hayden, in a heartbeat.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, IWantCandy71 said:

Why would Stavros care about someone as irrevelant as Alexis? He must have been really, REALLY bored if he ever even acknowledged her existence. With that said-RKK can come back or not. Frank seems intent on just completely ramming this show head first into a tree. Bringing back RKK's crazy, wild eyed, campy Stavros would just be more proof of that. He's so OTT-but at least he's fun. There was very little about this show that was "fun" when I watched last.

No to RKK's Stavros ever returning again, original recipe Stavros, in a heartbeat (although Genie would never agree to be on the same sound stage with him).  RKK's Stavros made me want to throw heavy things at my television and I can't afford a new TV.

Okay, I think I need to go throw up now.  LOL

Edited by LegalParrot81
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

LOL!  It looked like one of those glamour shots.  He probably asked her for it after the crypt sex.  He's probably got a gallery of 8x10 glossies of all his conquests.  After a hard day's mobstering, he probably relaxes in a chair and admires them, recalling the good times, much like TWD's The Governer and his aquariums of severed heads.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Fellaway said:

I'm B neg - Didn't realize it was a rare type. - and I'd never want to be contaminated with any of Sonny's body fluids.  I vote Hayden, in a heartbeat.

I read on another board that Liz once gave blood to save sonnys life lol.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, LegalParrot81 said:

No to RKK's Stavros ever returning again, original recipe Stavros, in a heartbeat (although Genie would never agree to be on the same sound stage with him).  RKK's Stavros made me want to throw heavy things at my television and I can't afford a new TV.

Okay, I think I need to go throw up now.  LOL

Do I really want to know why Genie would refuse to be on the same stage with him? Nope, I don't.

They can't really bring back OG Stavros-number one, didn't the actor die? Number two....they've already made a big deal of the fact that Stavros was on ice, hence his looking younger than Luke and Laura when he biologically should be what, late sixties/early seventies? Unless I guess they say he started to rapidly age as a side effect of the meds he was taking to stay alive. I wish all the Cassadines would just go far, far away. You can only go to a well so many times, and that one has been dry for quite some time.  Stefan and Victor were the only two ever truly interesting, and they turned both of them into cartoons. That seems to be a theme with them, though.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, IWantCandy71 said:

Do I really want to know why Genie would refuse to be on the same stage with him? Nope, I don't.

They dated. Bad break up. Maybe she's over it by now. 

HA at Carly wanting Nelle to be her personal assistant at the Metro Court.  When's the last time we even saw Carly at the hotel?  I thought her full-time job was being Sonny's wife these days.

Gawd, poor Robert.  How he refrained from pouring hot coffee on himself so he could escape Lulu, I have no idea.  And then thanking Sonny and having a beer with him?  Fucking gross.

I also don't know why Griffin sought out Sonny's counsel.  When's the last time these two even talked?

Am I right in thinking that Franco was the only character who was on every single day this week?  What a nightmare.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Am I right in thinking that Franco was the only character who was on every single day this week?  What a nightmare.

I'm pretty sure he's been on every day for the past two weeks. I hope FV writes a book one day. I want to know the thought process!

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Gawd, poor Robert.  How he refrained from pouring hot coffee on himself so he could escape Lulu, I have no idea.  And then thanking Sonny and having a beer with him?  Fucking gross.

Please tell me he's leaving soon.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Today's episode of All FV's Children featured: Carly, Morgan, Griffin, Sonny, NuLu, Dante, Silas McFinn, Curtis, Paul, Jordan, Hayden, fuckin Franco, Nelle, and Robert!,

I'm fine with a lot of the unbolded, even Morgan (they're using the actor/character the wrong way, but he could still probably have some potential). But Silas "10th role" McFinn and Bobby "10th transformation attempt" Franco really aggravate.

• Love 5

LOL that Morgan is all concerned about oversleeping and being late to work when just a few days ago, he left early because things were slow. Besides, he's basically working for Sonny. I'm pretty sure Aaron won't fire him. ETA: But apparently Aaron will "chew [Morgan] out."

"Every time I bring [Julian] up, [Alexis] thinks I'm gloating." Sonny, you are gloating. At least admit it along with your "concern" for Alexis.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 6

I would be fine with several of FV's hires (except Silas McFinn and the SERIAL KILLER Robert Franco) if they weren't on ALL THE TIME and involved in every story. And there's the fact that there are so many of them that they're frequently in stories with either only other FV hires or with a single (wildly out of character) GH vet as a concession

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I would be fine with several of FV's hires (except Silas McFinn and the SERIAL KILLER Robert Franco) if they weren't on ALL THE TIME and involved in every story. And there's the fact that there are so many of them that they're frequently in stories with either only other FV hires or with a single (wildly out of character) GH vet as a concession

Is this embryo shit the only story that doesn't involve Freako, Nina, or Ava?

39 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Dante (re: the embryo, FINALLY): We're already parents, we have a child, is it worth risking our lives to find out?

Oh if only Lulu would suddenly leave town with Dillon (who is visiting her at home) to go to Cassadine Island to search for the e*****,  after quarreling with Dante but not informing him of her impulsive decision. Dante could arrive home and see clothes strewn everywhere from her packing, and Dillon's car in the driveway. Assuming that Lulu and Dillon are having an affair and have run off together, Dante would use it as an excuse to re-bed Valerie in Lante's new home.

This show, it just writes itself! [/sarcasm].

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd

What are the actual stories going on right now?
Hayden is a Webber
Franco needs Liz's love for redemption

This embryo shit

Serial Killer nonsense that was about Franco until it was about Paul

Nelle doing....something

• Love 1

Is there a petition to fire RH? Franco is on far too much. I want Lulu to tie him to a chair with a bomb and watch him explode, his body parts can then be picked up and Cam can set the parts on fire just to be sure. But then she would have to care about something other than her womb so that's not going to happen.

I'm thrilled that Dante is trying to talk sense into Lulu. Care about the child you have.

My growing hatred for Franco is making me appreciate Sonny. I quite enjoyed Sonny's "cheaters find someone new to cheat with" and took it as a sign that Carly/Sonny will blow up again.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

What are the actual stories going on right now?
Hayden is a Webber
Franco needs Liz's love for redemption

This embryo shit

Serial Killer nonsense that was about Franco until it was about Paul

Nelle doing....something

Justice For Duke

Sam is pregnant

Kiki/Morgan/Dillon

Kristina/Parker/that guy might still be a thing

Alexis is crazy/Julian's upcoming trial

Claud/TreeMaxie/Griffin

Nina wants a baby

They are really pushing Dr. Michael Easton/Rebecca Budig and Franco/Liz as this frontburner quad and I do not get it.  Why is Franco being rewarded after the Francs and Neens Variety Hour last summer shredded the ratings?

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

They are really pushing Dr. Michael Easton/Rebecca Budig and Franco/Liz as this frontburner quad and I do not get it.  Why is Franco being rewarded after the Francs and Neens Variety Hour last summer shredded the ratings?

Don't be silly. It's never the guy's fault when a romantic pairing fails! That's why Franco is being given a new pairing with a younger woman and Nina's attention has been redirected to the place it should've been all along, BABIES!!

• Love 7
20 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Assuming this is about the Liz/Hayden shitfest, it would likely be just a smidge less annoying had Rebecca Budig been playing Sarah Webber, Part 3. Instead, we get some out-of-thin-air sibling with no history, so why should anyone give a crap? Especially when the other sister, whom this should be about since she is an almost 20-year vet, is just a vessel for said plot-point sibling.

And this comes from a bonafide Liz disliker here. But even I can be a bit objective here!

The same thing happened with Sam's father story being about everything but the character, except Alexis getting a new man.  FV and (RC) were too busy worrying about slamming in their chosen pets to craft a well written story for a veteran characer.

2 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Something about RoHo being a soap superstar. 

And a FV pet.  Otherwise, his behind should have been sent packing when his contract ended.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LeftPhalange said:

Justice For Duke is mentioned today? Fuck. I don't even know if I can watch.

Robert, Sonny and SonOfDuke toasted to it, in what I'm pretty sure that was a direct jab at those of us in the audience who have grown tired of hearing about it.

Edited by rur
  • Love 6

Okay Nelle, only humbly insist on not taking charity once. After that, it's overkill.

BC is good at manic mode (I assume), but it doesn't make it less irritating to watch. Also, they should hire Nelle to teach Morgan to combine Nelle's love of teaching and Carly's need to give her something to do.

I notice that Griffin's extreme anger seems to be reserved towards people with vaginas.

Sonny v Julian has to be the lamest rivalry yet. I don't feel the hatred. Sonny is talking about how much Julian sucks and how he's evil and blah blah and meanwhile Julian just stares. I wish Julian was as evil and charismatic as Sonny is trying to make him sound.

I'm ready for both Dante and Lulu to go. Their characters have been ruined. When it's not Dante, it's Lulu.

Didn't watch the Griffin/Robert/Sonny stuff. I saw them clink bottles and even that little bit was too much.

Franco, Hayden didn't say it was funny, and even if she did, who is he to be aghast at what someone else finds funny? I'm also totally sick of him acting like he owns caring about Elizabeth. If Audrey were here you know he'd be all "I love Elizabeth! Forty thousand Grams could not with all their quantity of love make my sum!"

I liked how Jordan cut through Finn's spiel. Also, is there no one she can report Paul to? This is ridiculous.

Just as I thought "Curtis has said Doc Finn 80 times today", he said it again in the previews.

re: Sabrina

I feel a little bit bad, but Michael's droopy dog look of sadness is gonna make me laugh. Yes, I know I'm horrible.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I notice that Griffin's extreme anger seems to be reserved towards people with vaginas.

I think that stuff was about setting up, I'm speculating, 

Paul somehow making Alexis the scapegoat in Julian going free at his trial and him joining the lynch mob that's gonna come after her.  Ugh, so terrible.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1