Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Good lord can the dumb breast feeding story be done with already. So much second hand embarrassment. 

ME and a lizard? I`m bored already. Another fucking doctor though???. Why kill of Silas at all then. So dumb.

He has a pet?! Omg! I literally can't wait for the hulu feed tonight! Someone finally got a pet! I hope he carries it everywhere and makes every character address it as "Mr."

Kate/Connie was a POS story that turned Johnny into a man who knowingly screwed a mentally ill woman and turned an intelligent, successful businesswoman into a psycho victim who was cured by Sonny's peen. Then, RC followed up that atrocious storytelling with this shite http://serialdrama.typepad.com/serial_drama/2014/03/missed-opportunities-within-missed-opportunities-smothered-in-misery.html

I remember, but there was that awesome wedding where Sonny got dumped at the altar. And penthouse. Dude, we are never ever going to escape someone or something being saved by Sonny's peen. We just need to choose our sacrifices. I choose Connie, whom I give no fucks for over Anna Devane, most awesome person on the planet. Anna Devane should roll her eyes and dry heave when Sonny enters a room, not acknowledge that he is anything resembling a human. I dgaf how nice Mo is. He plays a character that is the King of the Douches. Cheese and Crackers, I'm sure Anthony Hopkins and Kevin Spacey are nice people, but they played Hannibal Lechter and Keizer Sozay.
  • Love 5

I wonder if the lizard was supposed to be indicative of Hamilton Finn as a character? Anyway, it was a less than revealing introduction for the character. So Dr. Monica met him in Switzerland?

He has a pet?! Omg! I literally can't wait for the hulu feed tonight! Someone finally got a pet! I hope he carries it everywhere and makes every character address it as "Mr."

While browsing Amazon for reading material, I came across a series of books about an assassin who can communicate with her animals.  One of those animals is a lizard named Godzilla who likes to go by "God," is judgmental, and speaks in a snooty tone.  I can't even begin to describe how badly I want Dr. Michael Easton's lizard to be able to speak (to someone, anyone) and go around speaking derisively of most of the population of Port Charles.  I need a talking lizard snarking on Morgan if I'm going to keep watching this show.  

• Love 10

It looked like a chameleon lizard. CHAMELEON being the operative word!

So, it's like four lizards in one that will never die and even though I really want an iguana, I have to adapt to this Hallelujah chameleon lizard because it's better than a greasy stutterbarking crapbag we've been seeing? Ok. Well, I did want a pet on GH. I just hope Morgan doesn't eat it.

While browsing Amazon for reading material, I came across a series of books about an assassin who can communicate with her animals.  One of those animals is a lizard named Godzilla who likes to go by "God," is judgmental, and speaks in a snooty tone.  I can't even begin to describe how badly I want Dr. Michael Easton's lizard to be able to speak (to someone, anyone) and go around speaking derisively of most of the population of Port Charles.  I need a talking lizard snarking on Morgan if I'm going to keep watching this show.

FUCK. YES. This is my hallelujah. And I want that book.
  • Love 3

So, it's like four lizards in one that will never die and even though I really want an iguana, I have to adapt to this Hallelujah chameleon lizard because it's better than a greasy stutterbarking crapbag we've been seeing? Ok. Well, I did want a pet on GH. I just hope Morgan doesn't eat it.

FUCK. YES. This is my hallelujah. And I want that book.

Here's the first book in the series: 

http://smile.amazon.com/Confessions-Slightly-Neurotic-Hitwoman-Lynn-ebook/dp/B006IY9C2O/ref=la_B0094GSJ2M_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1458589927&sr=1-2

• Love 3

. Another fucking doctor though???. Why kill of Silas at all then. So dumb.

What's weirder is that an infectious disease doctor is very specific.  Is ME only supposed to be here for a short time, to take care of Tracy?  I can't see an ID doctor being around long term.

He has a pet?

He was stroking it, like in a Doctor Evil kind of way.  It was weird.  

Monica's met him before, but I believe Griffin was the one who suggested they contact Dr. Michael Easton.

Griffin said Tracy needed an infectious disease doctor, MOnica said she knew who to call and called him, reminding him that they had met at one of her eleventy eleven conferences that Monica is always at.  

• Love 3

What's weirder is that an infectious disease doctor is very specific.  Is ME only supposed to be here for a short time, to take care of Tracy?  I can't see an ID doctor being around long term.

Griffin said Tracy needed an infectious disease doctor, MOnica said she knew who to call and called him, reminding him that they had met at one of her eleventy eleven conferences that Monica is always at.  

I'm sure Dr. Michael Easton will clap eyes on Sam and decide to pull up stakes to live in Port Charles.  I'm also sure there are "SamHam" fans registering domains as we speak.

Oh oops, misspoke about Griffin being the one to recommended Dr. Michael Easton specifically.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

I wonder if the lizard was supposed to be indicative of Hamilton Finn as a character? Anyway, it was a less than revealing introduction for the character. So Dr. Monica met him in Switzerland?

SWITZERLAND?? Where Dr O is from???

Please writers, just make them related so this can be even more ridiculous. I'm being sincere. and yes, I know they only met there, not that he's from there, but whatever. Don't kill my dreams.

AND HE WAS STROKING A LIZARD?????????????

What the hell is going on at GH (the show). this is insane.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 11

It's Port Charles. I'm sure there are plenty of infectious diseases floating around for Dr. Michael Easton and Lizard to treat.

SWITZERLAND?? Where Dr O is from???

Please writers, just make them related so this can be even more ridiculous. I'm being sincere. and yes, I know they only met there, not that he's from there, but whatever. Don't kill my dreams.

Lizard and Dr. Michael Easton revived AJ?!
  • Love 2

I think we're looking at a Monkey Virus sequel - or Dr. Michael Easton will lose his ability to practice medicine and become PC's only CSI.

Which, if I'm going to be subjected to ME 4.0, I'd rather have him around Anna - both because the KeMo/ME "don't I know you from somewhere" winky references made me stabby and because I actually liked him in scenes with FH

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5

I'm sure Dr. Michael Easton will clap eyes on Sam and decide to pull up stakes to live in Port Charles. I'm also sure there are "SamHam" fans registering domains as we speak.

Oh oops, misspoke about Griffin being the one to recommended Dr. Michael Easton specifically.

Sam + Ham = Sham.

Love that Ham's name here is Dr. Michael Easton.

I wonder if Dr. Michael Easton and Rebecca Budig will hook up.

If we ever get rid of Kiki, will the actress come back as Katniss Lawrence?

• Love 4

I can't even begin to describe how badly I want Dr. Michael Easton's lizard to be able to speak (to someone, anyone) and go around speaking derisively of most of the population of Port Charles.  I need a talking lizard snarking on Morgan if I'm going to keep watching this show.

Maybe this show will go the so-bad-it's-good route that Passions took (although, frequently- that show was just so bad). Maybe the lizard will fall in love with Valerie and have elaborate fantasies about her, just like Sabrina did with Patrick in the beginning, and like that orangutan did with Luis.

• Love 4

Why was Dante getting pissy with Curtis? Is he jealous that Curtis is sniffing around his former side piece? PLEASE TELL ME THIS MOTHERFUCKER ISN'T JEALOUS THAT THE WOMAN HE CHEATED ON HIS WIFE WITH IS MOVING ON PLEASE OMG TELL ME THIS ISN'T HAPPENING. 

I hope that stupid Lomax woman never shows her face on this show again. 

Dr. Mayes is worthless. 

Dr. Michael Easton is stroking a damn lizard on his desk. This is vulgar. 

• Love 8

Frank, what just aired is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. Everyone is now dumber for having watched it. I award you no Emmys, and may Michael Easton have mercy on your soul. /BillyMadison

• Love 7

Dante in court. Finally, he is suffering some, heh. I thought it was a genuinely funny moment among all the second-hand embarrassment when he averted his eyes.

I imagine the Dante/Valerie/Curtis scenes will lead to him investigating Curtis or something and Lulu will trust him and she'll have passed the "trust" test. Blerg.

Dr Hamilton Easton . . . I can't. 

In honor of Easton's first day back:

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/10486-gh-fanworksfanficfanart-we-do-it-better/?p=2072554

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

I don't care, I loved that shit with Dr. Michael Easton. I mean it's so fucking ridiculous you have to just let it into your life and accept it. Frank has got to be on some hardcore drugs.

I want a Curtis spin-off. No other GH characters are allowed on it. I just love him. Valerie is intolerable though please get her away from him immediately. And wtf at Dante being jealous of Curtis. Seriously WHAT THE FUCK.

I really liked all the scenes at Crimson tbh. Whatever I like this stupid ass story. I'm actually excited about Curtis investigating the sabotage. Of course Valerie being a part of it will surely ruin it, but still.

I ffwd the breastfeeding stuff today because I just can't. Not today Satan! I saw that all the women took their tops off though. My sister saw it too and just said, "This is literally the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen." And she watches Days!

Oh and I liked the Brad/Griffin scenes and the Qs stuff. Overall I enjoyed today.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9

I don't care, I loved that shit with Dr. Michael Easton. I mean it's so fucking ridiculous you have to just let it into your life and accept it. Frank has got to be on some hardcore drugs.

I want a Curtis spin-off. No other GH characters are allowed on it. I just love him. Valerie is intolerable though please get her away from him immediately. And wtf at Dante being jealous of Curtis. Seriously WHAT THE FUCK.

I really liked all the scenes at Crimson tbh. Whatever I like this stupid ass story. I'm actually excited about Curtis investigating the sabotage. Of course Valerie being a part of it will surely ruin it, but still.

I ffwd the breastfeeding stuff today because I just can't. Not today Satan! I saw that all the women took their tops off though. My sister saw it too and just said, "This is literally the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen." And she watches Days!

Oh and I liked the Brad/Griffin scenes and the Qs stuff. Overall I enjoyed today.

"Not today Satan!" definitely belongs on an official GH t-shirt.

I prefer, Dr Finn: Medicine Man

And here I'm sure Frank thought he had come up with a fool proof name, in light of the Silas debacle.

• Love 5

I missed it because I had a rush deadline out of nowhere but I require pictures/video/GIFs of this lizard-stroking debut immediately

Is this a goddamn joke

CeGEEZ9VAAQYHra.jpg

Incredible

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 15

And wait - did this fucking show seriously do a scene where all the women got their titties out in the courtroom in solidarity with Olivia

I mean

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 9

The courtroom scenes made me insane. So very very stupid. In the first place, the judge was about to rule against Olivia, so Alexis getting a bunch of women to breastfeed in the gallery or, sans baby, just flash him as a way to embarrass him is not going to make him go, "oh okay then, judgment for the plaintiff!" Generally speaking, pissing off a judge does not make the judge want to side with you. In the second place, or actually in the first place, because this is the more relevant point, public breastfeeding might be legal, but judges make the rules in their own courtrooms. Yeah, a baby might be hungry and need to eat, but adults can be sitting in court and be hungry too. Doesn't mean they get to hoover spaghetti at counsel table or in the jury box. I had a client once who wasn't feeling well and wanted to lie down. In the aisle. Judge told her to get out. Did I say, "Your Honor, lying down is perfectly legal!" and then lie down myself? No. No I did not. I had a judge who didn't allow women attorneys to wear pants in her court. I didn't like it, but there wasn't a thing I could do about it except wear a skirt. All those women today whipping off their shirts in court would have been cited for contempt in a real courtroom. The whole thing made me long for the relative sanity of Max Holden screaming out, "YES! YES, I LOVE GABRIELLE!" from the witness stand for no reason.

And not for nothing but the Crimson cover is super ugly. Olivia looks like she's being held hostage to wet nurse her kidnapper's baby.

Today's hair moment: So I think Mayor Lomax is in the initial stage of growing dreadlocks? It might look okay eventually (although the blonde is not helping matters), but right now, it looks like ass. Hairy ass.

Curtis! Ah shit, Valerie's still there.

My theory is that ME's character is called Finn because everyone loves Finola Hughes and calls her Fin, so they think we'll confuse ourselves by talking about how much we love Fin and somehow forget that Easton is playing a boring doctor who can't manage to just ring a doorbell without immediately turning to stand in profile while making duck lips. Also, he has a lizard now, so he must be interesting.

I am giving the poster of the day award.

• Love 19

Are we sure RC isn't still writing this show?

If it were still Ron, Dr. Michael Easton would be stroking Sigmund the Duck, and berating fans on Twitter for not surmising that the duck was still alive because he was frozen alive on Cassadine Island, and that OBVIOUSLY Lucy had given Sigmund to him as a gift. Geez, nitpickers!

Edited by Francie
  • Love 6

The courtroom scenes made me insane. So very very stupid. In the first place, the judge was about to rule against Olivia, so Alexis getting a bunch of women to breastfeed in the gallery or, sans baby, just flash him as a way to embarrass him is not going to make him go, "oh okay then, judgment for the plaintiff!" Generally speaking, pissing off a judge does not make the judge want to side with you. In the second place, or actually in the first place, because this is the more relevant point, public breastfeeding might be legal, but judges make the rules in their own courtrooms. Yeah, a baby might be hungry and need to eat, but adults can be sitting in court and be hungry too. Doesn't mean they get to hoover spaghetti at counsel table or in the jury box. I had a client once who wasn't feeling well and wanted to lie down. In the aisle. Judge told her to get out. Did I say, "Your Honor, lying down is perfectly legal!" and then lie down myself? No. No I did not. I had a judge who didn't allow women attorneys to wear pants in her court. I didn't like it, but there wasn't a thing I could do about it except wear a skirt. All those women today whipping off their shirts in court would have been cited for contempt in a real courtroom. The whole thing made me long for the relative sanity of Max Holden screaming out, "YES! YES, I LOVE GABRIELLE!" from the witness stand for no reason.

And not for nothing but the Crimson cover is super ugly. Olivia looks like she's being held hostage to wet nurse her kidnapper's baby.

Today's hair moment: So I think Mayor Lomax is in the initial stage of growing dreadlocks? It might look okay eventually (although the blonde is not helping matters), but right now, it looks like ass. Hairy ass.

Curtis! Ah shit, Valerie's still there.

My theory is that ME's character is called Finn because everyone loves Finola Hughes and calls her Fin, so they think we'll confuse ourselves by talking about how much we love Fin and somehow forget that Easton is playing a boring doctor who can't manage to just ring a doorbell without immediately turning to stand in profile while making duck lips. Also, he has a lizard now, so he must be interesting.

I am giving the poster of the day award.

fishcakes

I want to shoot your post in the head for the wonderful takedown of what courtrooms are really like. Well-freakin'-said. Brava.

Then I want to stick it in a tree for the Max Holden/Gabrielle shout out. My teen age self still thinks that's one of the greatest scenes for all time. But my teen age self also thinks that A-ha and Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam are totally underrated.

And I laughed at the Fin/Finn connection.

Finally, in all seriousness, I think that "Also, he has a lizard now, so he must be interesting" is truly, actually the rationale that Jelly, Nathan and/or Frank used.

*gasp* Lucy would never give Sigmund away! 

And after the 15th person tweeted this fact to Ron, he'd respond, maliciously, with "So, fine, you'd rather we not mention Lucy or anything related to her again. Got it."

Holy shit! Dr. Michael Easton & his PET LIZARD really were intended to be the Friday cliffhanger.

I can't, y'all.

You know some poor intern reading this board is reporting back:

"They're all talking about the lizard!"  and Frank is doing his best Montgomery Burns "excellent."

• Love 13

And wait - did this fucking show seriously do a scene where all the women got their titties out in the courtroom in solidarity with Olivia

I mean

Which started off with Michelle Stafford flinging off her shirt, clenching her biceps as rock hard as possible and then pointing Mary Catherine Gallagher style at her boobs.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 8

Which started off with Michelle Stafford flinging off her shirt, making her biceps as rock hard as possible and then pointing Mary Catherine Gallagher style at her boobs.

I saw this only in fast forward and it still made me literally shudder.

• Love 9

Which started off with Michelle Stafford flinging off her shirt, making her biceps as rock hard as possible and then pointing Mary Catherine Gallagher style at her boobs.

Hand to God, I don't know if you're kidding.

Is this really what the show has come to? Dr. Michael Easton stroking a lizard and saying "go on" while Michelle Stafford shows off what several thousand dollars of at home training and being able to dedicate two hours a days to working out gets you.

• Love 6

I missed it because I had a rush deadline out of nowhere but I require pictures/video/GIFs of this lizard-stroking debut immediately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UauQPDgpBU&feature=youtu.be

Is this a goddamn joke

CeGEEZ9VAAQYHra.jpg

Incredible

OMG, I'm tempted to come off the barge in order to see all of the fuckery mentioned in the thread today.

What in the holy hell is going on? What show is this because it sure as hell isn't GH?

• Love 10

I've had some time to think about it and the lizard is working, you guys. I really want to see more of Michael Easton now. I am falling in love with GH!

Now I'm imagining Michael Easton reading your post, and in a moment of satisfaction, he immediate turns his head while making duck lips.

BTW, *why* did The Soup have to end? Today's show sounds like the best fodder they would have had in a while.

• Love 14

Which started off with Michelle Stafford flinging off her shirt, clenching her biceps as rock hard as possible and then pointing Mary Catherine Gallagher style at her boobs.

But did she put her hands under her armpits and then smell them? Because otherwise, I think we have to refer to any woman flashing her boobs, henceforth, as "going Nina".

the lizard is working, you guys. I am falling in love with GH!

Another T-shirt/coffee cup/trash can slogan? We have a winner !

• Love 8