Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

The issues I have with this Kiki/Morgan attack on Michael are these:

• They are Avery's half-siblings, why don't they just ask Michael to be part of Avery's life?  If he refuses, they can petition the court--they should have rights, as should Julian, Sam, Dante, Rick (who else am I missing?), if even for the mobsters in that group, with supervised visitation
  • No need for me to repeat all the valid reasons you here have stated why Sonny not have custody over Michael, but how about the fact that the other mothers of Sonny's children have all done the same thing and went to great lengths to protect their children from Sonny--do Kiki/Morgan put Olivia, Alexis and Carly in the same category as Michael?
  • From Kiki's perspective, are Sabrina's actions where she in grief and delusion (and is now remorseful) made a horrific decision to hurt Avery in utero in the same category as Sonny's decision to murder Ava as soon as her baby was born, and to torment her and cause her great stress and fear through her pregnancy?  I think Kiki does think these offences are the same yet she wants Avery with Sonny? (Otherwise she should have sued for custody.)

This story is so contrived and doesn't have to be, because having all of the family dynamic and tension from this situation should make it compelling enough.

And Carly should be in a super quandary, because here she is willing to go against Sonny, first for Franco, and now for Jake--but she won't go against him for her own son?

• Love 7

Since when does Sonny GAF about Spinelli? Does Sonny hope Spinelli hasn't washed his shirt since his last Jason hug so Sonny cam smell Jason on him? Because seriously, Sonny hates the kid. I will give Sonny one point: he told Spinelli to go back to Ellie. Yeah, ya douche, and do it off-screen!

RiH has some of the best facial expressions on this show. Every time the camera cut to him for a reaction to Molly's online dating idea, I died.

Poor Jake. It's not that easy to get rid of Carly; she's like dealing with a cockroach infestation in your house while your doctor tells you your syphilis is in the advanced stage.

• Love 2
From Kiki's perspective, are Sabrina's actions where she in grief and delusion (and is now remorseful) made a horrific decision to hurt Avery in utero in the same category as Sonny's decision to murder Ava as soon as her baby was born, and to torment her and cause her great stress and fear through her pregnancy?  I think Kiki does think these offences are the same yet she wants Avery with Sonny? (Otherwise she should have sued for custody.)

I hate myself for what I'm about to say, but this is one place where I empathize with Kiki's actions. To me, she doesn't have to equate what Sabrina did with what Sonny has done (and spent months threatening to do).  If I were Kiki, I would not want the nurse, who tried to cause my mother to miscarry my little sister, being brought on as the nanny for my little sister (or for any baby I ever laid eyes on).

I, as a TV viewer, know Sabrina is remorseful. If this were happening in my real life, I wouldn't care about remorse. I think bringing Sabrina on as Avery's nanny was a big mistake by Michael. He should be taking care to be perfect about everything having to do with Avery. 

• Love 4

Spencer needs to join his mother in hell.

The main thing that annoys me about Spencer is the fact that every character adores him when he's obviously a rude brat. Nik is a good father? Really? For raising an entitled child who walks around like he's 40? Gimme a fucking break.

• Love 6
I, as a TV viewer, know Sabrina is remorseful.

So does Lauren. When she barged into the Q mansion and started yelling at Michael, Sabs was there and expressed her regret.

The main thing that annoys me about Spencer is the fact that every character adores him when he's obviously a rude brat.

What annoys me is that everyone thinks Spencer isn't a rude brat, just a precocious little darling. No. He's a manipulative little turd who has no respect for anyone. Any adult who sees how Spencer treats the people who work for Nik (NIK, not Spencer) should give him a talking-to like no one's business. 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 6

The previews have Spencer demanding Cameron's arrest

And I am on the barge. I put up with a lot from this show over the years. But the continual exploitation of a child by an obsessed writer is creepy beyond what I can tolerate in good faith. Yet another adult story line for the kiddes. It is sick and twisted and I only hope some one at Disney sees it soon. Me I need a break

• Love 4

Cattitude, I went back and watched yesterday's Kiki and Morgan scenes, because I too had the impression that Kiki and Morgan were going to somehow set up Michael (spike a drink, drug him, something). Here's the dialogue.

At about 22 minutes, Kiki says, "We're screwed […] so is Avery, all because Michael played dirty."

A light bulb goes on over Morgan's head. It is, of course, a dim bulb, because… Morgan. "Maybe that's it […] Michael played dirty, so we're going to play dirty, too."

Their next scene is at about 28 minutes. Kiki likes the idea, but doesn't understand how it will work. They blabber about the judge. Morgan says, "We have to make Michael seem like the worst parent since Mama June. That's how we beat him at his own game." They blab some more about getting Michael reported to child services. 

The next scene is at about 34 minutes. Kiki blabs about Michael might as well be living at Downton Abbey. Morgan says the nonsense about Michael "painting" Sonny as a criminal. Kiki spews her nonsense about that not being "much of a stretch," and "based" on the truth. The two talk about different reasons kids get taken from parents. Finally Morgan hits on "alcohol." 

The next scene is at 49 minutes. Kiki reminds Morgan that Michael doesn't drink much, except for how he must have been blind drunk to sleep with Rosalie. Morgan says, "Kiki, okay, it doesn't matter how much he does drink or doesn't drink. Drinking is in Michael's blood. Alcoholism is a Quartermaine curse."

After a cut to Michael drinking at the Metro Court, we jump back to Kiki and Morgan. Morgan says, "Everyone knows that Michael's biological father is a bona fide alcoholic, and AJ's dad had a really bad pill problem at one point. So it's -- substance abuse and addiction is just passed down from one generation to the next." Kiki remembers Monica is a recovering alcoholic. Morgan says, "Yes. Yes! That's amazing. That's a bonus. That means that Michael has three full-fledged addicts hanging on his family tree. So you know what? Mikey wants to be a Quartermaine. He wants to change his name legally and stuff, that's fine. He's going to be a Quartermaine, in every way." 

At about 56 minutes, Kiki says, "It is a really good idea, claiming that Michael's a lush because his dad was one, but you know, we don't have a shred of proof that Michael inherited the disease." Morgan says, "Kiki, so what? We'll make our own proof."

In the last scene, Morgan tells Kiki, "By the time we finish with Mikey, he's going to look like he parties so much, that he's too wasted to take care of our baby sister. We're going to make him look like a bigger drunk than his father. We're going to do this, Kiki. I'll make sure. We'll do whatever we have to do, to make sure Michael loses Avery." Kiki beams.

Technically, I think you're right. Morgan hasn't specified what his "whatever we have to do," is yet, but to me, the writing is on the wall that this is going to be like when Carly drugged AJ. 

Edited to add:

Bishop, I'm Team Michael all the way, and he definitely had at least two.

Ugh the dialog in that Last Mordumb and Kaka scene is truly disgusting and vile. Michael did not a Goddamn thing that deserves two people who claimed to love him doing that to him. Morgan and Kiki are disgusting Vile POSes and I wonder how they think they are warranted. I HATE Kiki and Morgan

I hate myself for what I'm about to say, but this is one place where I empathize with Kiki's actions. To me, she doesn't have to equate what Sabrina did with what Sonny has done (and spent months threatening to do).  If I were Kiki, I would not want the nurse, who tried to cause my mother to miscarry my little sister, being brought on as the nanny for my little sister (or for any baby I ever laid eyes on).

I, as a TV viewer, know Sabrina is remorseful. If this were happening in my real life, I wouldn't care about remorse. I think bringing Sabrina on as Avery's nanny was a big mistake by Michael. He should be taking care to be perfect about everything having to do with Avery.

Yet Kiki the fucking Bitch thinks it's warranted to do what her and Morgan want to do to Micheal. Bitch needs to take a seat.

• Love 4

I just can't with Nik. No. No. He would never keep this secret. Stop this. Between him, Morgan, Sonny, SPINELLI, and Patrick. So many men on this show should take a stroll off a cliff.

I volunteer Ron to go first.

• Love 7
So does Lauren. When she barged into the Q mansion and started yelling at Michael, Sabs was there and expressed her regret.

Oh, come on. There's a difference. I've seen Sabrina's private moments of regret. I watch her frantically trying to get in touch with Jordan, to stop Ava from taking the meds. Kiki heard Sabrina express her regret. There's a difference. And again, as I said in the larger post, it wouldn't matter to me how regretful she was. If Sabrina had done that to my mother, I'd never want her serving as nanny for my baby sister, or any other baby I knew. 

Now, I'm not trying to say Kiki's support of Sonny makes any damn sense in light of the Sabrina situation. I was only talking about understanding why Kiki is upset that Sabrina is the baby's nanny. Kiki is delusional for letting Sonny take Avery from her, without a fight.

• Love 1

I agree, this makes sense to me as well.  But then she must have the same feelings against Sonny and should not want him to raise Avery (just as she knows her mother did not want him to raise her).  She should really be grateful to Michael.  How does she reconcile her feelings re Sabrina against those re Sonny?

• Love 3
I agree, this makes sense to me as well.  But then she must have the same feelings against Sonny and should not want him to raise Avery (just as she knows her mother did not want him to raise her).  She should really be grateful to Michael.  How does she reconcile her feelings re Sabrina against those re Sonny?

She should absolutely have the same feelings against Sonny (and worse, really) that she has against Sabrina. She should not want Sonny to raise baby AJ. She should be grateful to Michael. I can't imagine how she can reconcile her feelings by anything other than, "It's in the script."

Edited by General Days
  • Love 9

What annoys me is that everyone thinks Spencer isn't a rude brat, just a precocious little darling. No. He's a manipulative little turd who has no respect for anyone. Any adult who sees how Spencer treats the people who work for Nik (NIK, not Spencer) should give him a talking-to like no one's business.

All the parents should be outraged. Patrick lets Emma hang around this kid alone? It's gross.

KeMo always has the best facial expressions when someone is talking about Liz. It's hilarious.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

As is if Kiki and Morgan do get the baby taken from Mike Q, then Avery is headed for Social Services

I want that to happen. I hope Morgan/Kiki go through with their plan and then what they get is Avery being away from every member of her family. It's perfect really. 

Molly please don't call your devil dad smoking hot. However please continue to be cute and showing how to online date. Ric was cute too with her

Molly and Ric were so cute and I really wish that gross 'my smoking hot dad' line hadn't been in there because it almost ruined what was otherwise really sweet scenes.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY does Nathan even want Maxie? With that ugly ass hair and clothes and love for Spinelli. The mind, it boggles. RUN, NATHAN, RUN!

I continue to enjoy Cameron the most of the kiddie quad. He was good today. This story is appalling though.

I weirdly enjoyed Sonny today, but when you take into account everything that's happened it's rage inducing and just mind boggling that he's acting this way.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Real talk here: It's entirely possible that the more you guys hate Spencer, the more I like him. Or the more I tell myself I like him. After all, I can't even describe why I like him. I'm apparently having some sort of mid-life teenage rebellion situation.

I get why Kiki is against Sabrina being the nanny, and if things had been different on this show, I might agree with her. But 1) she's so stupid that it physically hurts, 2) it doesn't make sense given that she doen't seem to care at all about everything Sonny did to Ava, and 3) I supect her real problem is with Michael having custody, not about Sabrina.

• Love 5

"He's going to be a Quartermaine, in every way." 

Kiki says, "It is a really good idea, claiming that Michael's a lush because his dad was one, but you know, we don't have a shred of proof that Michael inherited the disease." Morgan says, "Kiki, so what? We'll make our own proof."

In the last scene, Morgan tells Kiki, "By the time we finish with Mikey, he's going to look like he parties so much, that he's too wasted to take care of our baby sister. We're going to make him look like a bigger drunk than his father. We're going to do this, Kiki. I'll make sure. We'll do whatever we have to do, to make sure Michael loses Avery." Kiki beams.

Technically, I think you're right. Morgan hasn't specified what his "whatever we have to do," is yet, but to me, the writing is on the wall that this is going to be like when Carly drugged AJ. 

Yeah, that's the way I took it too.  I mean the only way they can make Michael, who is not a drinker (as confirmed by RC), appear to be a drinker is if they drug him.

Yes, you're right.  I missed the bartender giving him another drink, but he didn't finish it, and it was loaded with ice.  My point being that he's not a drinker.  The scene was just suppose to juxtapose the conversation Morgan and Kiki were having.

I don't have a problem with Sabrian being Avery's nanny because it is a soap and Kiki is too much of a hypocrite.  I've hated her since she sided with Franco over Michael and wanted Michael to just get over his rape.  So when she whines that Sabrina is evil and shouldn't be near her sister, I just think about Michael trying to explain why he hated Franco, and Kiki dismissing him as petulant.  Sabrina IS a good person.  In all the time she's been on the show, she has been sickeningly sweet, save for the Ava detour.  The fact that we know Sabrina suffered a trauma AND a nervous breakdown, allows me to be sympathetic to her.  Plus, she IS actually trying to be a better person.  Kiki is actually devolving.  I am completely on Team Michael.

She should absolutely have the same feelings against Sonny (and worse, really) that she has against Sabrina. She should not want Sonny to raise baby AJ. She should be grateful to Michael. I can't imagine how she can reconcile her feelings by anything other than, "It's in the script."

That's the other problem I have with Kiki.  Her endless hypocrisy.  She's lecturing Michael, and tells him not to use the "ugly word" of MURDER when referring to her mother and Sonny because "Oww, it hurts my ears to hear the truth spoken about my mother.  Stop it."  I hope Sabrina kicks her ass in the previews for tomorrow.  I think Sabrina may start to think that Kiki is unraveling.  

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 8

Ric and Molly were totally adorable. 

I call total shenanigans. Sonny despises Spinelli. He would never willingly spend time with Spin, let alone ask about his problems. 

His hatred of Spinelli might be his only redeeming quality. 

• Love 6

Sabrina needs to snatch that bitch bald.

I'm so on Sabrina's side when it comes to Kiki. I want Kiki to get Sabrina fired up and Sabrina to kick her ass. Ill love Sabrina if she gives a great verbal or physical beat down of Kiki. Then puts her support behind Micheal even more

• Love 8

Yeah, that's the way I took it too.  I mean the only way they can make Michael, who is not a drinker (as confirmed by RC), appear to be a drinker is if they drug him.

Yes, you're right.  I missed the bartender giving him another drink, but he didn't finish it, and it was loaded with ice.  My point being that he's not a drinker.  The scene was just suppose to juxtapose the conversation Morgan and Kiki were having.

I don't have a problem with Sabrian being Avery's nanny because it is a soap and Kiki is too much of a hypocrite.  I've hated her since she sided with Franco over Michael and wanted Michael to just get over his rape.  So when she whines that Sabrina is evil and shouldn't be near her sister, I just think about Michael trying to explain why he hated Franco, and Kiki dismissing him as petulant.  Sabrina IS a good person.  In all the time she's been on the show, she has been sickeningly sweet, save for the Ava detour.  The fact that we know Sabrina suffered a trauma AND a nervous breakdown, allows me to be sympathetic to her.  Plus, she IS actually trying to be a better person.  Kiki is actually devolving.  I am completely on Team Michael.

That's the other problem I have with Kiki.  Her endless hypocrisy.  She's lecturing Michael, and tells him not to use the "ugly word" of MURDER when referring to her mother and Sonny because "Oww, it hurts my ears to hear the truth spoken about my mother.  Stop it."  I hope Sabrina kicks her ass in the previews for tomorrow.  I think Sabrina may start to think that Kiki is unraveling.

Kiki needs a good asskicking. That woman and her hypocritical ass need to take a few seats

Ill add that I feel Kiki is gonna talk shit to Sabrina while Bitch ass Morgan gets into a fight with Micheal. I'd love for Micheal and Sabrina to whoop some ass

• Love 2

It was nice of Patrick to bring Emma to see Spencer even if I don't like the kid. 

The fire was an accident, I guess the problem is Cam keeping it to himself for so long? Regardless, he is a kid.

The mere sight of Spinelli makes me see red. Nathan should beat him into a pulp. If Maxie breaks up with him over it, he'll be better off.

What does all the Carly flashback to jealous accusation mean? I'll love it if Ron does a S/C/J triangle with a side of LiRic. Now that is something we wouldn't have predicted with Jakeson's return.

Good on Nathan for calling Anna out on her bias and lack or empathy for Jordan. It was good because Anna got to voice her opinions. In short, Jordan is a big girl, she chose this line of career. 

hate myself for what I'm about to say, but this is one place where I empathize with Kiki's actions. To me, she doesn't have to equate what Sabrina did with what Sonny has done (and spent months threatening to do).  If I were Kiki, I would not want the nurse, who tried to cause my mother to miscarry my little sister, being brought on as the nanny for my little sister (or for any baby I ever laid eyes on).

this is my issue.  I honestly feel Sabrina should have had her license revoked and be doing time for the assault on Ava and her baby, instead of being her nanny.  Just NO.  Michael, what were you thinking?

{old fart here}  I absolutely HATE to see babies/young kids sitting at bars while people are drinking. IMO it's just awful.

• Love 3

It cracked me up how Nathan and Anna were talking about Jordan as if she weren't in the room. Even though Jordan chose to be an undercover agent, it doesn't mean her feelings should be completely ignored. I like how the three of them eventually worked it all out.

• Love 2

I just can't with Nik. No. No. He would never keep this secret. Stop this. Between him, Morgan, Sonny, SPINELLI, and Patrick. So many men on this show should take a stroll off a cliff.

Good. Keep Billy Miller, Micheal Quartermaine, gather AJ Quartermaine back from LA, and get Dillion.

this is my issue.  I honestly feel Sabrina should have had her license revoked and be doing time for the assault on Ava and her baby, instead of being her nanny.  Just NO.  Michael, what were you thinking?

I agree. What I have to do is hand-wave it. Everyone on GH sucks, even the good guys. So as a viewer, I have no problem with Sabrina watching that baby, because she is Sabrina, and she would never hurt the baby. And if Luke didn't go to jail for raping Laura, and Sonny gets pardoned, because he saved an extra, and Jason, Carly, Maxie, Spin, Bobbi and everyone else has gotten away with everything they've gotten away with, over the years, well, Sabrina's crime hardly rates. She felt really bad about it (said in a Spike from BtVS voice, a la Pangs) and she called Jordan and put a stop to it. Compared to the rest of these morons, psychopaths and mental defectives, Sabrina is still a sparkly princess. My issue as a viewer is with Michael. Since he knows what Sabrina did, he shouldn't be hiring her. Full stop.

{old fart here}  I absolutely HATE to see babies/young kids sitting at bars while people are drinking. IMO it's just awful.

It was way icky. What I keep telling myself is that Michael had a meeting at the MC restaurant. He had Sabrina meet him there to pick up the baby. He had that encounter with Duke and decided he needed to move away from him. The guy he was meeting with wasn't there, yet, so he moved to the bar area of the restaurant, just to get away from Duke.

I have a question.

Someone, or maybe multiple people (I forget who) write Duke's name as "Dewq." Why? It's the same number of letters. It makes the same sound. What is the backstory?

• Love 4

What does all the Carly flashback to jealous accusation mean? I'll love it if Ron does a S/C/J triangle with a side of LiRic. Now that is something we wouldn't have predicted with Jakeson's return.

Oh, I think it's something many of us feared! (Apologies if you were being sarcastic- we really need a font.)

Honest question- what do you think is so bad about it? To me, it's not that big a deal because the baby isn't getting any of the booze, Michael's not hammered, it's not a loud night club that could hurt her ears, and it didn't seem to an unreasonable hour of the day. I see people giving babies soda or smoking around them, and I think that's teerible, but a little drinking never bothered me. Of course, I grew up in a family where my parents regularly had wine or cocktails with dinner or parties at our house, and I'm sure that colors my opinion. I recognize that it's probably just different morals and values and/or relationships to alcohol, which obviously is fine, but I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind expounding on your thoughts about it.

• Love 2

Someone, or maybe multiple people (I forget who) write Duke's name as "Dewq." Why? It's the same number of letters. It makes the same sound. What is the backstory?

That's me! Back in Nov 2012, after Faison was exposed he ranted to Anna about Luke and Duke and he pronounced their names "Lewq" and "Dewq". I thought it was hilarious.

• Love 3

I have not a clue what you are talking about so I can't really answer that.

I could go over the list again, but I don't want to re-hash the moral character discussion. I do, though, think it suffices to point out that not even Dante, who Sonny actually didn't have a hand in raising, managed to escape unscathed. (Apologies to ulkis, but its true.) Sonny shot him in the chest while he was both unarmed and in the process of trying to do his job, and now its like it never happened. Hell, Dante perjured himself on the stand, sullying his badge and his personal integrity, and now he's come to love Sonny because of...what? Maybe the dishonesty is genetic, since I think Sonny would rather climb a tree and tell a lie than stand on the ground and say what's true.

Edited to add: I wonder, in fact, what Dante would say if he knew about Other Brother and Other Brother's useless whatever-she-is maybe planning to make Michael ,look like a drunk. I know he dissed AJ pretty good despite not even knowing the man, but OTOH he and Michael had a fairly decent relationship as far as I remember. Would he stand for it, or would he look the other way?

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
  • Love 8

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY does Nathan even want Maxie? With that ugly ass hair and clothes and love for Spinelli. The mind, it boggles. RUN, NATHAN, RUN!

I heard Maxie raising her voice and shouting and demeaning poor Nathan again today, and I felt a little sick. Maxie is becoming Carly 2.0., using her beauty to snag male attention and then bullying them and shrugging at their surprise and pain--and worse, even blaming the men for the pain she inflicts. Maxie is so immature and self-alienated that she can't figure out why she feels attracted to Spinelli and had a child with him. She's comfortable with another moocher, and as a dim bulb herself looks up to Spinelli for his faux learned airs and vocabulary. Spinelli appeals to the immature child part of Maxie, while Nathan has awakened her as a woman. Maxie's lovelife is a reflection of her larger personality issues: grow up or stay a petted, indulged child?

• Love 4

g I see is Wash rinse and repeat. been there seen this, Drinking is worst than killing. Mobsters are the soldiers of GH. Ron has now reverted to it again. All he does is repeat old plots and not good ones at that. Michael is a lot better than his brother the way Ron writes him. This is a no funny joke. Sonny is the victim who was destroyed by evil Michael. We know Sonny didn't sleep with Morgans girl friend on the crypt of the father Michael was getting to know. he didn't try his damndest to kill Kiki's mother the mother of the child Michael is trying to protect. Michael knows what being sonny's son will get you  ,  a bullet, a trip to prison yadda , yadda, yadda .  

• Love 3

I'm so on Sabrina's side when it comes to Kiki. I want Kiki to get Sabrina fired up and Sabrina to kick her ass. Ill love Sabrina if she gives a great verbal or physical beat down of Kiki. Then puts her support behind Micheal even more

With Sabrina, I'm on Kiki's side. If Sabrina had any decency, she would say thanks, but no thanks to Michael, because she did try to kill Avery. Now if Rosalie was swapped out for Sabrina, then I wouldn't be on Kiki's side, she didn't try to kill Avery.

• Love 3

Maxie is just so terrible I want her to be pushed in that same woodchipper with Spin. ugh! I seriously want Nathan to drop her like a bad habit. She in no way deserves him and she is a pathetic waste of O2.

And poor Sonny ya'll should be gloating at not only having lost to Michael, but having to be inflicted with Spin for the whole day. Plus I'm surpised Sonny is smart enough to understand half of that blowhard's douchie pompus speech pattern. At least he wanted to send him far away. Does Spinelli not realize Sonny is much more physically like Nathan than not?

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 2

With Sabrina, I'm on Kiki's side. If Sabrina had any decency, she would say thanks, but no thanks to Michael, because she did try to kill Avery. Now if Rosalie was swapped out for Sabrina, then I wouldn't be on Kiki's side, she didn't try to kill Avery.

Fuck kiki if she had any decency she wouldn't be supporting Sonny or plotting this vile plan with Morgan . That Bitch has room to talk her and Morgan are vile disgusting people Sabrina isnt that bad

• Love 4

Cattitude, I went back and watched yesterday's Kiki and Morgan scenes, because I too had the impression that Kiki and Morgan were going to somehow set up Michael (spike a drink, drug him, something). Here's the dialogue.

At about 22 minutes, Kiki says, "We're screwed […] so is Avery, all because Michael played dirty."

A light bulb goes on over Morgan's head. It is, of course, a dim bulb, because… Morgan. "Maybe that's it […] Michael played dirty, so we're going to play dirty, too."

Their next scene is at about 28 minutes. Kiki likes the idea, but doesn't understand how it will work. They blabber about the judge. Morgan says, "We have to make Michael seem like the worst parent since Mama June. That's how we beat him at his own game." They blab some more about getting Michael reported to child services. 

The next scene is at about 34 minutes. Kiki blabs about Michael might as well be living at Downton Abbey. Morgan says the nonsense about Michael "painting" Sonny as a criminal. Kiki spews her nonsense about that not being "much of a stretch," and "based" on the truth. The two talk about different reasons kids get taken from parents. Finally Morgan hits on "alcohol." 

The next scene is at 49 minutes. Kiki reminds Morgan that Michael doesn't drink much, except for how he must have been blind drunk to sleep with Rosalie. Morgan says, "Kiki, okay, it doesn't matter how much he does drink or doesn't drink. Drinking is in Michael's blood. Alcoholism is a Quartermaine curse."

After a cut to Michael drinking at the Metro Court, we jump back to Kiki and Morgan. Morgan says, "Everyone knows that Michael's biological father is a bona fide alcoholic, and AJ's dad had a really bad pill problem at one point. So it's -- substance abuse and addiction is just passed down from one generation to the next." Kiki remembers Monica is a recovering alcoholic. Morgan says, "Yes. Yes! That's amazing. That's a bonus. That means that Michael has three full-fledged addicts hanging on his family tree. So you know what? Mikey wants to be a Quartermaine. He wants to change his name legally and stuff, that's fine. He's going to be a Quartermaine, in every way." 

At about 56 minutes, Kiki says, "It is a really good idea, claiming that Michael's a lush because his dad was one, but you know, we don't have a shred of proof that Michael inherited the disease." Morgan says, "Kiki, so what? We'll make our own proof."

Edited to add:

he has three.

Fuck kiki if she had any decency she wouldn't be supporting Sonny or plotting this vile plan with Morgan . That Bitch has room to talk her and Morgan are vile disgusting people Sabrina isnt that bad

I actually don't hate Sabrina, but she did try to kill a baby, the one she is nannying for, and Michael, being every bit as vindictive as his mother, is going to install as the nanny just to piss off Kiki. 

• Love 2

I cannot imagine what Bryan Craig must think of this crap right now. As was mentioned upthread, both he and Morgan have a fair amount of potential, and its just being wasted in the most disrespectful way.

He's not happy, at least from what I see on Twitter. If he doesn't need the money (he gets another job), no way is he sticking around. I really kind of hope he does leave. Then I can hate the recast with no remorse.

Ugh, I don't suppose Maxie's going to pull a Kelly Taylor, is she? That would be the only way I would approve of ending this storyline.

Shut up, Sonny. Don't be trying to get on my good side by being an Ellie fan. I've determined that for me, every male character that starts with S just sucks. They can all hit the door any time now: Sonny, Shawn, Spinelli, Spencer and Silas.

Loved the Ric and Molly scenes, they were adorable. And Haley looked great.

• Love 4

Edited to add: I wonder, in fact, what Dante would say if he knew about Other Brother and Other Brother's useless whatever-she-is maybe planning to make Michael ,look like a drunk. I know he dissed AJ pretty good despite not even knowing the man, but OTOH he and Michael had a fairly decent relationship as far as I remember. Would he stand for it, or would he look the other way?

Sure, I can picture Dante telling Michael how mean he was to seek custody and take Avery away from Sonny and telling him anger is the path to the dark side of the force blah blah. I'll be kinda surprised if we DON'T see that scene. But saying, yeah, Morgan, make Michael look like an alcoholic, good plan? When has he ever done anything to indicate he would be down with that? Maybe if his mom was the one initiating the plan for whatever reason. For Morgan? And for freaking Kiki? Who has spent exactly three scenes with and either expressed disdain or annoyance for her?

So, to answer your question, if they pull a character 180 out of their butts, sure, he'd look the other way. If not, then no.

Really, I don't think ANYBODY in Port Charles would approve of Morgan and Kiki making Michael look like an alcoholic. Even Obrecht is in the corner, judging them.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6

I do understand Kiki's position re: Sabrina being Avery's nanny, I do. But on the other hand, if she wanted to be involved in such decisions, if she wanted an active say in Avery's upbringing, she should have sued for custody when she had the chance.  

What if Sonny had won custody and hired a nanny Kiki didn't approve of?  Would she be scheming against him too?  Because he sure as hell wouldn't give a shit about her opinion. 

Watching Sabrina and Kiki squabble just makes me miss Britt.

ETA...I'll say this much, though.  If Kiki exposes exactly why Sabrina got fired from GH at the Nurses' Ball, I will be a fan of hers for a whole five minutes.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

STFU, Spencer. I have no trouble with him wondering how scarred he'll be, but he's such a drama queen. He's not the Phantom of the Opera. Good grief. 

It was so bizarre to see Sonny talk to Spinelli as if they've been pals for years. Spinelli, if you need to "win" Maxie in order to figure out if you want to be with her, you shouldn't be with her. What an asshole.

Cam cracked me up today. He had just the right amount of exasperation toward Liz ("I need a lawyer because I can't represent myself. I'm a kid!") and fear for his situation.

In the preview, Maxie's new roots look terrible—they're a completely different color from the existing blonde.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

I actually don't hate Sabrina, but she did try to kill a baby, the one she is nannying for, and Michael, being every bit as vindictive as his mother, is going to install as the nanny just to piss off Kiki.

Sabrina is not prefect at all that's her biggest blemish but Kiki supports Murderers and think her shit doesn't stink. The biotch said Micheal had to be drunk to sleep with Rosalie. No Rosalie hasn't lied to Micheal like her trifling Hypocritical ass. Shut up Kiki Morgan and Sonny were both fine with your mother being dead yet you want Avery with her piece of shit bio father but Micheal is worse.

I do understand Kiki's position re: Sabrina being Avery's nanny, I do. But on the other hand, if she wanted to be involved in such decisions, if she wanted an active say in Avery's upbringing, she should have sued for custody when she had the chance.  

What if Sonny had won custody and hired a nanny Kiki didn't approve of?  Would she be scheming against him too?  Because he sure as hell wouldn't give a shit about her opinion. 

Watching Sabrina and Kiki squabble just makes me miss Britt.

ETA...I'll say this much, though.  If Kiki exposes exactly why Sabrina got fired from GH at the Nurses' Ball, I will be a fan of hers for a whole five minutes.

Kiki has no room to talk she's actually worse than Sabrina at least Sabrina supports the decent guy

• Love 3

Isn't anybody in Port Charles worried about a Hannibal-Lector-like creature (Fluke-Luke-Puke) at large in the countryside? He's out there, people! Scotty--how do you sleep at night?

Dollars to doughnuts, Luke is paddling his way to Cassadine Island at this very moment, aiming to free Helena Cassadine and concoct nefarious schemes with her.

• Love 2

Wait, hold up.  Sabrina might become nanny to the child she almost killed? I've never had any use for Ava before, but now I want her to stick around long enough so she can do to Sabrina what she did to Connie/Kate.  

Come to think of it, I was so wrapped up in how poorly written that all was that I didn't realize that I should thank Ava for that as well. Thanks, Ava! 

• Love 4