Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Morgan: Michael made my dad look bad by painting him as a criminal.

I think that line was supposed to make Morgan look dumb though. Especially since Kiki was all, "yeah but Michael used true stuff to say it."

That exchange was UCG.

Why don't you get Patrick to call Robin?

I say this as old school Scrubs fan - because the current incarnation of Patrick has no idea who this Robin person is.

Even if he did, he certainly wouldn't try and contact her. Don't be silly - that would actually make sense. Can't have that now, can we?

Edited by cmahorror
  • Love 4

And when Carly and Ric agree, it's got to be either completely obvious or hell has frozen over.

True, true.

Jake can go fuck himself.  Not even a guilty look when Julian was going on about Sam's trust in him (I am paraphrasing, I forgot the exact things he said) getting him the job?  You truly are a swell guy.   Way to fuck Sam over AGAIN.  Asshole, at this point you and Liz deserve each other.

Excellent point. That's shitty. Also shitty? I'm really beginning to worry that Jake is going to actually join Julian's organization and it will be him against Sonny when he gets his memory back. Please, no. Drop this whole undercover story now! Alas, I fear I may be right about this.

• Love 1

True, true.

Excellent point. That's shitty. Also shitty? I'm really beginning to worry that Jake is going to actually join Julian's organization and it will be him against Sonny when he gets his memory back. Please, no. Drop this whole undercover story now! Alas, I fear I may be right about this.

Oh that's totally gonna happen. And I wouldn't be surprised if it happened because Luke (off-screen) threatens Sam and/or Danny so Julian makes Jake their bodyguard.

• Love 1

Oh that's totally gonna happen. And I wouldn't be surprised if it happened because Luke (off-screen) threatens Sam and/or Danny so Julian makes Jake their bodyguard.

Insert scene of Jake accidentally seeing Sam in a towel. Insert Sam, Danny, and Jake eating Noodle Buddha. Insert an almost kiss. Insert "the radio" in Julian's mob car playing the damn JaSam song. Insert Jake having a memory. Insert Danny calling Jake daddy in front of Patrick. Cue Patrick hissy fit.

Cue me eating it up because I hate Patrick and I do think KeMo and Billy Miller have great chemistry.

• Love 6

I don't even think it's about Sonny's fitness as a parent, I think it has to do with a father being kept from his child.  With the exception of idiot Morgan and enabler Carly, I don't remember any one else declaring that they think Avery needs to be with Sonny because he isn't dangerous, but because she's his daughter.  So, it's being left unsaid that Sonny's life is violent, but that doesn't matter as much as genetics.  Which is ironic considering Sonny took Michael from AJ.  

And I think this is the whole point. It isn't that Michael is wrong it is how smug he seems to be to think he is right and WHEN(not if) something happens to Avery everyone else can say I told ya so.

I often wonder if I watch a different show.(no not the one in my head) While Michael might have truth told to Duke HE came up and accosted Duke. Duke really said little and let Michael spout off like a vindictive little prick. Then Michael goes over and swings back two large drinks while holding a baby. All the while St Sabrina(gag) looks like a little princess drinking water and warning Michael to hang back on the drinking. All the while they are talking about POOR Carlos like a couple of BIG hypocrites. Then you have Kiki and Morgan being FORCED to be "mean" to Michael b/c he's being a dick and he won his case by CHEATING so they are justified in setting him up. Not to meantion by his drinking and stank face he is kind of doing half the work for them( I really think THIS is what Ron wanted to get across) I thought this was a big 'o sign that Michael's fixin' to be taken down a few pegs.

I just don't see how Michael looks that good in all this, now Sabrina of course she is STILL an angel(double gag, I see now why ya'll dislike her)

I see the AJ express is revving up for Michael.  I just can't with this.

The new Kiki makes me miss KA but the actress reminds me of Sarah Brown in the face so I guess they will make her a nasty wench.

Sonny just decimates any other character in his orbit.  The shit that Duke was spewing today.  Christ.  Seriously lying about a murder is not as bad as a brother getting his baby sister OUT of the mob life.  Its just so insane.  

• Love 10

Ron has some things to say about today's Michael/Morgan/Kiki stuff:

.@qarahiyo No one said he was a drunk. Morgan just talked about using his family history against him to make him look like one. #GH

.@TVGMLogan Having a drink=being a drunk? This is the definition of jumping to conclusions! #GH

.@TVGMLogan He's having ONE DRINK while his nanny is sitting right there. If this makes him a drunk, then I guess most parents are. #GH

P.S. I know he's technically at the bar but he's also in a restaurant waiting for a business meeting. #GH

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

The new Kiki makes me miss KA but the actress reminds me of Sarah Brown in the face so I guess they will make her a nasty wench.

And in hair and voice, she kind of reminds me of LW/Carly.  Reminding me of two Carly incarnations is going to make for an extra icky viewing experience when she and Morgan eventually start boinking. 

• Love 4
Then you have Kiki and Morgan being FORCED to be "mean" to Michael b/c he's being a dick and he won his case by CHEATING so they are justified in setting him up. Not to meantion by his drinking and stank face he is kind of doing half the work for them( I really think THIS is what Ron wanted to get across) I thought this was a big 'o sign that Michael's fixin' to be taken down a few pegs.

A) Morgan and Kaka (we're back to that until she gets her head out of Sonny's butt) don't "have to" do anything. They're adults, chronologically at least, and they don't have to hurt Michael unless they want to. If they want to, it's because they're assholes.

B) Let's not act as if "cheating" isn't something Sonny would have done if he had only thought of it before Michael had. Of course, in Sonny's case, that probably would have involved framing the judge for rape, as he did with Jax, or blowing him up with a car bomb. Of course, Sonny is a mob boss, so him cheating is totally allowed. (I've learned to anticipate your defensive strategy. ;-) )

C) Of course Michael has to be taken down a few. If he isn't, Sonny might not reign supreme as the good Lord...I mean...MoRon Carvilati has decreed that it should be. Once he has been properly ground underfoot, he will crawl on his hands and knees to kiss Sonny's ring, and then his mouth will replace Morgan's on his "father's" backside.

Blech. Blech, blech, blech.

• Love 15

.@qarahiyo No one said he was a drunk. Morgan just talked about using his family history against him to make him look like one. #GH

.@TVGMLogan Having a drink=being a drunk? This is the definition of jumping to conclusions! #GH

.@TVGMLogan He's having ONE DRINK while his nanny is sitting right there. If this makes him a drunk, then I guess most parents are. #GH

P.S. I know he's technically at the bar but he's also in a restaurant waiting for a business meeting. #GH

I'm actually happy about Ron's tweets for once because it makes it seem like he's sort of on Michael's side or, at least, in his mind writing the story evenly.  Maybe we are supposed to think Morgan and Kiki Kaka are disgusting and Michael is just too angry.  Would they give an early 20something a heart attack?  I do think the best self-destruction story they could do at the end of this is Michael having a mental breakdown.   The anger is bad because it hurts him, I couldn't give a fuck about the assholes surrounding him. 

Sweet Duke burns, though.

• Love 6

Concocting a plan to make a good man look like a drunk by using his dead father's reputation is just idiotic and cruel.

Oh wait, it's Kiki and Morgan.. oh then no big shock there. Morgan, Michael didn't paint Sonny as a criminal - he IS a criminal.

And btw how retro was Kiki's use of the word "lush"?

One thing I've really hated as an ongoing trope on this show is how they equate addiction with weakness and criminal activity with protection.

Michael's Duke takedown was a thing of beauty. More of TruthTellerMichael. All he has to do is tell facts from a non Sonny point of view. I've been waiting for THAT for over 15 years.

Edited by DayPlayerAtKellys
  • Love 16

The shit that Duke was spewing today.  Christ.  Seriously lying about a murder is not as bad as a brother getting his baby sister OUT of the mob life.  

THIS.

It was the dumbest thing.  Michael goes on about how good AJ was to Duke, being the only one to give him a job and Duke makes zero comment about that, doesn't even bother to pretend to look remorseful.  Then when mIchael mentions providing the alibi, Duke makes it seem like that was perfectly legit and Michael has nothing to talk about since he essentially, won a custody case.  The two are not even remotely similar.  

Sometimes Ron makes me stabby.  And I thought scenes like last week's with Michael declaring that he would now call the baby AJ, would erase some of that, but it really doesn't.  

• Love 13

If I recall correctly, Kiki wasn't very forth-coming with the details. In her scenes with Julian, she'd said that the baby isn't a Corinthos or a Quartermaine; she's a Jerome. With Morgan, today, it seems to me all she really disclosed is that she asked her uncle for help with the Avery situation, but no specifics.

This could actually make me interested in the Kiki character. If she's ready to play along with Morgan's idiot plan, not to get the baby back to Sonny, but to take her for the Jeromes. Don't get me wrong, I want Michael to prevail, but it could make Kiki somewhat interesting if she was ready to double-cross the Corinthos family.

Today, at the Metro Court, Michael was drinking whisky (or something else brown) on the rocks, not champagne. This really ticked me off, because they're going to make sure Michael participates in his own downfall. Ugh.

Still, today's scenes with Michael telling off Duke, and Jason saying he's rapidly learning to hate Sonny made my day.

I was eating my lunch, while watching the show. I didn't have breakfast and was really hungry. I made myself a tuna sandwich and was halfway through it when Morgan said that line. I got so aggravated, I couldn't eat the rest of it.

I keep thinking how much better this story would be, if Morgan was still resentful of Sonny, and if he were on Kiki's side in trying to get custody, and Carly was all torn by all three sides. Instead, it's just a Sonny ass-kissing festival.

Am I dreaming, or did AJ and Michael once have a talk about it (while AJ was sober, I'm thinking)? Maybe Michael was hungover and AJ talked to him about his own struggles. I think it happened when AJ was so pleased, because he thought Michael slept with Brenda. It seems to me, after that, they had Michael not drink for a while, but it's so long ago, I can't be sure if this is just my head-canon.

It WOULD be interesting if Kiki was just going along with Morgan to screw him over eventually and get Avery for herself and screw over the Corinthos clan but I don't see it. I'm hoping with the recast looking more like Ava that she pulls her Ava side out

One thing I've really hated as an ongoing trope on this show is how they equate addiction with weakness and criminal activity with protection.

Guza loved that trope.  Mobsters are Heroes just saving the world from another 9/11.  And AJ, even before he was a fattie, was trying to take away our freedom.  I hate this trope.  Hey, maybe you criminals types wouldn't have to "protect" shit if you would stop, dude, I don't know, committing, like, crimes and stuff.  Go stuff yourself, Carlos, Duke, Julian, Sonny, Faux Jason, all of the, just go away.  And please, Julian And Sonny were buddy buddy, now---

They're Enemies!!!

Fucking please. 

Edited by sunflower
  • Love 8

Guza loved that trope.  Mobsters are Heroes just saving the world from another 9/11.  And AJ, even before he was a fattie, was trying to take away our freedom.  I hate this trope.  Hey, maybe you criminals types wouldn't have to "protect" shit if you would stop, dude, I don't know, committing, like, crimes and stuff.  Go stuff yourself, Carlos, Duke, Julian, Sonny, Faux Jason, all of the, just go away.  And please, Julian And Sonny were buddy buddy, now---

They're Enemies!!!

Fucking please. 

I really miss when characters like Robert and anna were the leads and allowed to be smart ect.

• Love 5

And in hair and voice, she kind of reminds me of LW/Carly.  Reminding me of two Carly incarnations is going to make for an extra icky viewing experience when she and Morgan eventually start boinking. 

At this rate it's not going to be till next year. 

She doesn't remind me of Carly at all really although I did think she looked like she was supposed to be Carly's daughter in those monopoly scenes just because they were standing around in family poses.

She does remind me of a blonde (or a dyed blonde) Kristina #2 so it is disconcerting.

I just don't see how Michael looks that good in all this, now Sabrina of course she is STILL an angel(double gag, I see now why ya'll dislike her)

I don't think any of them look particularly good in this, although I don't think any of them look as bad as Sonny still. Murdering and attempted murder when it's not in self defense or defense of another is still worse in my book than framing Michael for alcoholism or using a biased judge.

I would like to see a moment where Michael and Morgan express to someone else how they miss each other. It would make both of them more sympathetic.

• Love 1

What is the real world mob mostly involved in these days (aside from protection rackets)? It's probably drugs and gun running, right? Is there something else I'm not thinking of?

The show refuses to get specific about Sonny (except, he would never deal in drugs and there's no gambling in Casablanca), and it hurts the overall story. If he's a mobster, own it. I appreciated Julian and the Fluke mob, because at least they were pushing drugs, like real mobsters. God forgive me, but it was refreshing. I think Tony Geary has commented on this before, that of course Sonny's dealing drugs (or maybe it was the Luke has done drugs, or does do them) but you can't do that on TV. Why not? If he Sonny can order executions, why can't he sell some coke and heroin?

I really miss when characters like Robert and anna were the leads and allowed to be smart ect.

Amen. The good guys need to win or at least sort of win. If they're then undone by a corrupt judge or whatever, to keep a villain on the canvas, so be it. I'm sick of seeing Anna and Dante making keystone cops look good.

I did love the scenes between Jordan, Anna, and Prettiness, today. I'm not sure if Finola is battling a cold, or if Anna was legit teared up for the entire run, today, but either way, it worked for me.

Edited by General Days
  • Love 1

I would like to see a moment where Michael and Morgan express to someone else how they miss each other. It would make both of them more sympathetic.

Yah that is kind of weird. They seemed like such close brothers and now they are BOTH overblown with anger at the other, b/c as bad as it is that Morgan wants to frame Michael as a bad dad, it is also not right that Michael is so mad at Morgan for lying to him for like a minute about Sonny killing AJ to the point no one can see Avery but him. It isn't a good look for Michael to be this vindictive to Morgan either.

• Love 1

Michael goes on about how good AJ was to Duke, being the only one to give him a job and Duke makes zero comment about that, doesn't even bother to pretend to look remorseful.

I thought Buchannan was trying to make Duke look thoughtful during those scenes, and, for a moment, I actually thought that maybe he might acknowledge AJ's kindness to him -- out loud, either to Michael or Lucy. But no.

So now I think that Ian Buchannan was thinking "Why did I come back to play a character who's been reduced to a one-dimensional cartoon?"

• Love 10

Yah that is kind of weird. They seemed like such close brothers and now they are BOTH overblown with anger at the other, b/c as bad as it is that Morgan wants to frame Michael as a bad dad, it is also not right that Michael is so mad at Morgan for lying to him for like a minute about Sonny killing AJ to the point no one can see Avery but him. It isn't a good look for Michael to be this vindictive to Morgan either.

I was defending Morgan for a long time after the AJ secret came out - he DID apologize, and Michael threw it in his face. And michael did punch him when he thought Morgan helped Ava escape. But he (Morgan) only apologized for about a minute and he never tried again. They lied to him about his father being murdered and Morgan doesn't seem to understand or get or care that AJ was murdered. I think they are both being stubborn but I think if Morgan went and apologized one more time it could lead to some kind of breakthrough. But he's acting like Michael is just being a brat for still being angry that Sonny killed AJ. And Michael allowed him his anger when Morgan was angry all summer over Sonny sleeping with Ava, Morgan could return that that favor.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 14

Again, I have not seen Carly, Morgan, OR Kiki offer Michael a sincere apology about what they did.  In fact, of all of them, I think Sonny seemed the most apologetic, which of course has now completely vanished as well.

And yes, Morgan's hissy fits about Michael stealing Kiki and then Sonny sleeping with Ava lasted MONTHS so he has no leg to stand on.

• Love 11

But he's acting like Michael is just being a brat for still being angry that Sonny killed AJ

That's why everything, for me, with Morgan doesn't compute.  Sonny shot AJ and then, had no problem with him bleeding out on the floor.  All Sonny has in defense is Ava tricked me and that he sort of lost it.  While Ava did trick Sonny and he did lose it, he, wait for it, let AJ bleed out on the floor, covered up his part, and then comforted Michael, who actually loved and cared for AJ.  It's sickening, and, in the real word, or a better written soap world, Sonny would be done, either in prison, or, just, no one would deal with him.  Morgan is okay with all of the above?  Is he so desperate to be loved by Sonny?  He had Jax, even Carly.  Sonny?  Sonny?

I now see clearly, of all Sonny's kids, Dante is the only one who had a proper childhood.  He didn't know Sonny until he was an adult.  It shows in that he can be reasonable, distant, and still loving, in his way, with Sonny and his other offshoots. 

Edited by sunflower
  • Love 11
Again, I have not seen Carly, Morgan, OR Kiki offer Michael a sincere apology about what they did.

Kiki and Michael's relationship has been exposed pretty much for what it was, two people letting their lust get the better of them (I know many of you are finding CD hot right now but let me chuckle a moment at those two overwhelmed by their hots for each other) and the forbidden aspect of it. I mean it would be a different story I'm sure if KA were on the role, but pretty much ever since they broke up (or I should say, Michael dumped her and Kiki had trouble understanding the concept) they've shown zero longing or feeling for each other, so not that this makes it right but I get the non-apology from her.

I think Morgan was sincere, but he doesn't even like to wait for anything, not even forgiveness. What is funny is I don't think Morgan would particularly welcome Michael back into the fold. I'm sure he likes being the only son around not so deep down inside, although I'm not sure if he's aware of it.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

Morgan is okay with all of the above?  Is he so desperate to be loved by Sonny?

Yes. Which is a relatable human throughline for Morgan and makes sense for his character, IMO. But it also presently makes him pathetic and disgusting, and I don't think the show sees it.

• Love 11

I felt bad for Morgan at first because Kiki completely blindsided him, blurting out a confession at the worst possible moment, but those days are over.

And Kiki's attempt at an apology was infuriating because she kept insisting that Michael was just confused and once she explained/reframed things, he would realize she actually didn't do anything wrong and he should apologize to her.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

I think Morgan was sincere, but he doesn't even like to wait for anything, not even forgiveness. What is funny is I don't think Morgan would particularly welcome Michael back into the fold. I'm sure he likes being the only son around not so deep down, although I'm not sure if he's aware of it.

I actually thought today I saw shades of jealousy from Morgan far more than I ever had in those lord of Q manor comments. It made me feel like he had always had this undertone of jealousy at Michael and now he is free to say what he wants and actually get support for disliking Michael. I also think he feels closer to Sonny b/c he is the favorite son now and this "plan" of his is kind of something to make Sonny proud. While flip side is Sonny wishing Morgan to stay out of it. You know that plan is going to get screwed-up somehow and Sonny is going to be disappointed in Morgan.

• Love 3
Morgan is okay with all of the above?  Is he so desperate to be loved by Sonny?

Yes. Which is a relatable human throughline for Morgan and makes sense for his character, IMO. But it also presently makes him pathetic and disgusting, and I don't think the show sees it.

I think the writers see him as pathetic, although probably not nearly as much as we do. They definitely certainly see him as pretty dumb, they're not giving him ALL these ridiculous lines by accident. Disgusting, probably not.

I think they know that at the very least, Morgan is too dumb for anyone to really take what he says as gospel, audience member or character

I actually thought today I saw shades of jealousy from Morgan far more than I ever had in those lord of Q manor comments. It made me feel like he had always had this undertone of jealousy at Michael and now he is free to say what he wants and actually get support for disliking Michael. I also think he feels closer to Sonny b/c he is the favorite son now and this "plan" of his is kind of something to make Sonny proud. While flip side is Sonny wishing Morgan to stay out of it. You know that plan is going to get screwed-up somehow and Sonny is going to be disappointed in Morgan.

I agree. I actually think the "Lord" comment was just a funny line, I don't think it was jealousy. Morgan is jealous of Michael, but not of his quartermaine connections.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

That's why everything, for me, with Morgan doesn't compute.  Sonny shot AJ and then, had no problem with him bleeding out on the floor.  All Sonny has in defense is Ava tricked me and that he sort of lost it.  While Ava did trick Sonny and he did lose it, he, wait for it, let AJ bleed out on the floor, covered up his part, and then comforted Michael, who actually loved and cared for AJ.  It's sickening, and, in the real word, or a better written soap world, Sonny would be done, either in prison, or, just, no one would deal with him.  Morgan is okay with all of the above?  Is he so desperate to be loved by Sonny?  He had Jax, even Carly.  Sonny?  Sonny?

I now see clearly, of all Sonny's kids, Dante is the only one who had a proper childhood.  He didn't know Sonny until he was an adult.  It shows in that he can be reasonable, distant, and still loving, in his way, with Sonny and his other offshoots. 

Excellent post.  And you explain Dante's normalcy very well.  I'm not an Olivia fan - she's too much of a Mama Celeste stereotype for me, not to mention her forgiving Sonny AND having a relationship with him - but she did a helluva job with Dante when you look at the other human wreckage with Moobs DNA in them.

Kiki and Michael's relationship has been exposed pretty much for what it was, two people letting their lust get the better of them (I know many of you are finding CD hot right now but let me chuckle a moment at those overwhelmed by their hots for each other) and the forbidden aspect of it. I mean it would be a different story I'm sure if KA were on the role, but pretty much ever since they broke up (or I should say, Michael dumped her and Kiki had trouble understanding the concept) they've shown zero longing or feeling for each other, so not that this makes it right but I get the non-apology from her.

I think Morgan was sincere, but he doesn't even like to wait for anything, not even forgiveness. What is funny is I don't think Morgan would particularly welcome Michael back into the fold. I'm sure he likes being the only son around not so deep down, although I'm not sure if he's aware of it.

Well said.  And there was Morgan, living in his alternate reality today, talking to Kiki, when he said that Michael taking on Sonny in court was "painting him as a criminal".  PAINTING HIM AS A CRIMINAL????  Is Morgan's brain capacity so small that he can't hold both the memories of his childhood AND the breakfast menu in his head at the same time?   Then Kiki says "Well, that wasn't much of a stretch".  How was it A STRETCH IN ANY WAY?  And yes, I'm shouting....

So, this is the brain trust that is going to get Sonny's girl guppy back from Michael.  Yeah, I don't see any problems ahead.  

But there was also an ugliness to their scenes today that these two lightweights don't really deserve.  Talking about labeling Michael as a drunk, and then gleefully listing the other Quartermaines who've had trouble was disgusting.  Kiki's glee when she remembered that Monica had a problem too made want to reach through the screen and pull some leaves off her huge cabbage head.  

The Quartermaines may have some familial weaknesses, but the Corinthii beat them all to hell in general genetic degradation.

Edited by boes
  • Love 16

I thought he meant it as a slight. That Michael is acting all holier than thou but he's only the lord of the Qs, which in his mind isn't much.

Which is quite a turnaround from last summer, when Morgan beamed at being told that he was (gag) an honorary Quartermaine for helping keep Alice's spirits up during her health crisis.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10

I now see clearly, of all Sonny's kids, Dante is the only one who had a proper childhood. 

I suppose show's excuse for Dante not commenting on this whole mess is that he is too busy with Luke (if they even thought about it that much), but I like to imagine him being all "sorry guys can't talk I have to find Luke. And then I have to go rescue several cats in trees. like, I'm talking at least 75 cats here. It might take me several months. Bye!".

I thought he meant it as a slight. That Michael is acting all holier than thou but he's only the lord of the Qs, which in his mind isn't much.

Oh, I think he meant it as a slight too, but I thought it was a funny slight. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 8

Damnnnn, the years really are flying. Just yesterday, the Nurses Ball was returning for the first time in a decade, now...it's been about three years since it started up again. Also, I'm totally on Michael's side about Avery. As if anyone in the Corinthos/Jerome family is responsible enough to take care of a freaking baby.

• Love 4

Which is quite a turnaround from last summer, when Morgan beamed at being told that he was (gag) an honorary Quartermaine for helping keep Alice's spirits up during her health crisis.

Who in the fresh hell called Morgan an honorary Q?!?

And when did this happen? I need to go back and see if I ranted and raved about it like a Shadybrook patient.

• Love 2

I don't remember who told Morgan he was an honorary Q, but he was deeply involved in the Alice transplant storyline, because he loves The Dominator, so I believe it happened (even if I don't have a specific memory).

Well said.  And there was Morgan, living in his alternate reality today, talking to Kiki, when he said that Michael taking on Sonny in court was "painting him as a criminal".  PAINTING HIM AS A CRIMINAL????  Is Morgan's brain capacity so small that he can't hold both the memories of his childhood AND the breakfast menu in his head at the same time?   Then Kiki says "Well, that wasn't much of a stretch".  How was it A STRETCH IN ANY WAY?  And yes, I'm shouting....

Exactly! And thank you for SHOUTING. This is precisely what ruined my glorious tuna sandwich. Granted, it was big, because it was on bakery fresh Scali bread (and I thin-sliced some red onion on top of it), but damn, I wanted that lunch. Frigging Morgan. Frigging Kiki. Frigging GH.

Edited by General Days
  • Love 6

Today's episode made me rage. Holy fuck. 

Basically, I need for Michael to win this and for Kiki and Morgan to be shamed off canvas.. or blown up. Whichever. If this does not happen, I fear for my laptop. 

Also Sonny threatening Jake in Carly's house where her ten year old daughter lives and I believe at home? Keep it up, father of the year right thurrr.

Does Duke have a brain tumour? Is that what is happening? I loved Michael reminding him of what AJ did for him. You'll never be as well liked as Robert, Duke. Go back to your coma.

Kiki calling Morgan, Einstein? I almost chocked on my popcorn.

Edited by NewRadical
  • Love 6

Okay, I went to google it, because I know it happened but I FFed that story because I had too much second hand embarrassment, and guess who said it?

Kiki. And if a Kiki says it in the woods, can anyone hear it? Or something.

• Love 2

Basically, I need for Michael to win this and for Kiki and Morgan to be shamed off canvas.. or blown up. Whichever. If this does not happen, I fear for my laptop. 

Morgan can stay, actually.  But Kiki can go.  She should've gone when Kristen did.

• Love 4

They're Enemies!!!

Fucking please.

Not just enemies, but Julian is the biggest enemy Sonny has ever had!!! They are enemies because Sonny is jealous of how good Julian looks in a turtleneck. Plus, I bet Julian's leather jacket isn't three sizes too big.

• Love 7