Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Yeah, it's just AWFUL how Brad lied to Patrick and Sabrina about the paternity of his baby.

But...hmmm...who else lied to Patrick about the paternity of his baby?

SABRINA!

Yeah, Brad's the issue he just.can't.forget.

"Oh, hai, Dr. O! I'll stand here while you scare my child on Christmas!"

• Love 3

I want Felix to (silently) stroll into the party, cry seeing Lucas and Brad so happy together, reach for a bottle of champagne, and BOOM!

Repeat after me  While he is holding Spencer :)

• Love 9

I never studied French, so I have no idea how good her grammar or accent are:

http://youtu.be/VgiKa3uRPWI?t=2m17s

Okay, so even if Nathan and Anna are mangling the language, it'd still be sexy to see. That's my story ....

Sounds much better than Nathan's, but it's hard to tell overall off that sentence.

Oh God TR's hair was awful during that time period.

It's in young Will deVry territory:

http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-image-william-devry-william-de-vry-image20916761

ETA: On the upside, if Dante and Carly are family, it means they can't ever have sex! woo hoo! best family ever!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

I am assuming Sonny will risk his life to save Michael, and this will be the catalyst for Michael to forgive him. I don't have a problem with that-I'd rather them have an emotional reunion NOT based on that. But this regime doesn't really seem to "do" emotional very well. If I had to pinpoint the biggest fault of TPTB, that would be it.

It's all just a random series of events, then more events. With little or no "heart' to fill in the gaps. I don't care about seeing two people naked in bed all afternoon. I want to see people connecting on an emotional level.

And I don't think they are capable of that. The few times we've gotten it, it's been because the actors brought it.

With that said, it looks like there may be a bit of a "disaster" sweeps coming up, for those who like that.  So that's something, I guess.

I am assuming Sonny will risk his life to save Michael, and this will be the catalyst for Michael to forgive him.

I'm just happy if Dante says something nice to him about being glad he escaped from prison, I can partially blame it on the two giant whacks to the skull he took.

• Love 2

I'm just happy if Dante says something nice to him about being glad he escaped from prison, I can partially blame it on the two giant whacks to the skull he took.

Sometimes whacks on the skull, if they don't kill you, can make you smarter.

Maybe *everyone* should line up.

• Love 1

I don't know how those Fluke scenes didn't come with a laugh track provided by Dom... What restraint.

I liked the Michael/Tracy scenes. That's about it. I couldn't get behind the Brad/Lucas scenes because now I feel like they only exist to create more drama when whatever goes down on the boat happens.

• Love 2

Yeah, it's just AWFUL how Brad lied to Patrick and Sabrina about the paternity of his baby.

But...hmmm...who else lied to Patrick about the paternity of his baby?

SABRINA!

I won't be able to watch this steaming pile until tomorrow, but can someone please explain to me as if I'm Morgan how Brad manipulated Sabrina?

I am genuinely asking. Sabrina herself lied about the paternity of her own baby, and Britta blackmailed Brad into claiming paternity of "her" baby after Patrick threatened to sue for custody. So how did Brad man-nipple-late Sabrina?

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

I am genuinely asking. Sabrina herself lied about the paternity of her own baby, and Britta blackmailed Brad into claiming paternity of "her" baby after Patrick threatened to sue for custody. So how did Brad man-nipple-late Sabrina?

Patrick was referring to the Britt situation.  Brad helped her fake lab results and the like.

Sam, nobody wants to steal that UAF (ugly ass figurine) from you. Get a grip.

Carly did the right thing? Sonny is likable? What soap opera am I watching?

Not everything is about you, Maxie. What a self absorbed twit.

• Love 3

I won't be able to watch this steaming pile until tomorrow, but can someone please explain to me as if I'm Morgan how Brad manipulated Sabrina?

I swear this was just a way for Ron to bring up Sab because no one will convince me he's not still crying about Patrina not working.

• Love 5

It seems to me that Fluke is going crazier by the minute.

Seems to me that TG is going crazier by the minute too. I hate the way his character is relishing the violence and spewing the hate to other characters. Well I know that deep down it's really self-hate being expressed but I don't want to spend a minute more of my life watching or hearing it.

Did we see whether Dante ever saw or recognized tied-up!Luke? If Dante never saw or heard him (the basement was dark) could tied-up! Luke still be a figment of Fluke's imagination or a hallucination? Maybe Fluke placed that bomb directly on the chair to kill comatose!Dante. Lurking in the back of my mind is still the possibility that Geary and Ron are going to bring Luke out like a Deus ex machina in Greek tragedy to save the whole town; we'll find out that tiedup!Luke was imaginary.

Did we find out where Anna went? She might be underground, preparing to come back and be the clean-up woman after the Flukian Armageddon ensues.

It's all become too much like a comic book. Bleagh!

• Love 2
Did we find out where Anna went? She might be underground, preparing to come back and be the clean-up woman after the Flukian Armageddon ensues.

She was called to Washington D.C. to answer questions about Faison.  I'm imagining that Robert Scorpio was called there as well, and that Anna and Robert are f*cking like bunnies every night back at the Watergate Hotel.

• Love 10

On the upside, if Dante and Carly are family, it means they can't ever have sex! woo hoo! best family ever!

They need to find a way to make Carly related to every man currently in the cast. And also any future men.

Poor DZ having to lay on the floor and be treated to TG's 'acting' and not be able to react at all. Give this guy an Emmy!

Brad said "I love you" to Lucas!!!!! But now you guys have me all worried he's about to die. They did give us two days in a row of quality Brad/Lucas time so I should've seen it coming really. Even if he doesn't die I assume we won't get another Brad/Lucas scene for like a year.

Sonny saying, "Can you shut up, please," to Ava slayed me. I laughed for like a full minute. Madeline also provided me tons of amusement during the jail break scenes.

Jake placing a bomb right under the bar behind one row of bottles cracked me up. I laughed every time they showed it. It's completely visible! Good times.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
Poor DZ having to lay on the floor and be treated to TG's 'acting' and not be able to react at all. Give this guy an Emmy!

At least his face was hidden most of the time. It had to be way harder when he actually had to look Robert Kelker Kelly in the face!

They need to find a way to make Carly related to every man currently in the cast. And also any future men.

Well, if Carly is Dante's family, then I have to guess the criteria for that was "because she ignores him when she's not treating him like her servant", so basically, Carly is already everyone's family too. woo!

Sonny saying, "Can you shut up, please," to Ava slayed me. I laughed for like a full minute. Madeline was all provided me tons of amusement during the jail break scenes.

Are they making Franco into a creepy misogynist on purpose? Why is he so much more anti Ava and Madeline than he is Sonny and Julian?

• Love 4

Are they making Franco into a creepy misogynist on purpose? Why is he so much more anti Ava and Madeline than he is Sonny and Julian?

Yea really. And Sonny hating Ava more than Franco. Ah, Misogyny Hospital!

Is Ric at the party? Cause I'm worried if he is

I think Ric is still 'in Manhattan with Molly.'

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I'm so disappointed with how this Samtrick story is playing out. Given how Ron has handled the dissolution of Robin/Patrick, I should have known they would never have the opportunity to become a real couple. I'm dreading having to see Sam deal with stalker nurse sniffing around her husband again once Jakeson's identity is revealed. I can only hope Ron at least has the decency to let Sam and Patrick remain friends once Sam gets back with Jason.

Madeline also provided me tons of amusement during the jail break scenes.

Too bad she wasn't killed. Why can't at least one person I have no use for die on this damn show.

• Love 6

Lucas & Brad and Michael & Tracey are the only things I've enjoyed the last two days.  I remain seriously irritated by what's happening in prison and I am going to drink a box of wine a day now that Sonny saved Ava and is on the road to be a superhero or what the fuck ever.  There is no other possibly way for me to survive this pile of horseshit.

Do not even get me started on whatever the hell is going on with Luke and Helena and Jake.  It's gotten to the point that they're now just repeating the same conversations over and over and this story IS GOING ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE, certainly nowhere that is going to be a big enough payoff for all the crap they've put me through.  I just want to reach through my tv and punch all the TGs in the throat.  I am actually really angry after watching the last two shows back-to-back, and that's a bit concerning.

Sadly, even with the transcript, I can't figure out what not-Luke said that convinced me is definitely not Luke.  Seems I've started the heavy drinking already.  But seeing the transcripts made it really hit home just how short all of these scenes are.  Some were three lines!  Why can't we at least get a few minutes of each storyline at a time. 

(I might be in a mood.)

• Love 3
Why can't at least one person I have no use for die on this damn show.

I  got that once. Ah, the day Jason was killed will always be such a good memory for me.

I got it when Katherine Bell fell off the parapet, for real. It was a real trying time for me last summer when all these rumors about bringing on her daughter as a ward of friggin' Obrecht kept surfacing.

• Love 2

I've been waiting for Carly to die since at least 2005.  Alas.

Well, there was that brief shining moment she was thought dead. Then she ruined it by coming out of that damned lake.

And, really, even if she died (again), like her BFF, she'd come back like a fungus. You can't keep a good horrible woman down.

• Love 3

I've been waiting for Carly to die since at least 2005.  Alas.

1996 for me. I haven't been able to stand her since she first popped up, even though I thought that Sarah was a decent enough actress.

Her antics today with the whole "saving Jake from himself" business, proving her true loyalty to Jason even when she has no clue he is Jason. It's sickening, it really is.

Well, there was that brief shining moment she was thought dead. Then she ruined it by coming out of that damned lake.

When I need to feel better I like to watch the clip of Carly getting hit in the head by the fakest rock known to man. Never fails to bring a smile to my face. Plus I also like to imagine it was a kill blow and it warms the dark cackles of my heart.

And was it really necessary to have Lulu and Maxie basically slobber all over Jake's "hot bod"? Is that just something Ron can't resist having his lady characters do now? Act as if being around a peen makes them all wild eyed and giggly?

CPP83, I agree with so much of your post But don't que the censors onto the CoJones scenes. I'm sending you a bullet of love in my fierce hat and coat

Heh, oh I wasn't complaining myself, though it does amuse a bit that it's the last soap on ABC, aka the home of Disney, that is showcasing such gay adult entertainment in the middle of the afternoon. It needs to happen so much more often, especially when it comes to Brad and Lucas. 

Holy moley those two set my screen on fire. Parry and Ryan seem so at ease with each other it's almost too easy. The way they're always pressing against each other, Ryan often focuses on Parry's ass, I think he even gave it a slap yesterday, and their kisses, that's the kind of smooching that can make toes curl and skin tingle.

They are naturals imo, and it makes watching them a thrill.

Oh I got a bullet of love! I'll freeze it and create a cloned embryo to be cherished always. *Flings bar ware and cries tears of joy while looking for the towels*.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 6

Is it too much to ask for that Kiki gets blown-up with the boat,

Never. Never ever ever ever.  With all the hot air she's so full of she'd easily cause a big enough explosion to take out the entire Eastern seaboard.

• Love 2

She is an officer of the law, sworn to uphold it. She deserves to be at the very least, mocked for her actions. I totally get that she felt she had no other choice, but the thing is....if she respects the law as she should, considering her profession...she never should have done what she did.

Faison is a nutjob, but he's a human nutjob, and he was/is entitled to due process. Due process sometimes sucks, and yeah lots of times "justice" is a joke. But as a police officer, Anna had a sworn duty. She failed it.

Considering that Anna is always so quick to mock Sonny and Julian and anyone else breaking the law, (never mind that she was perfectly content to sleep with Duke while doing this) then yeah she deserves a good, hard knocking off of her pedestal.

Yeah, I get all that.  But....

But what about the part where he escapes over and over?

Exactly.  This man has stalked her and terrorized her for half her life.  He has done terrible damage to not just her, but her entire family.  I think she has a TON of restraint for not putting a bullet in his head.  I do understand that as an officer of the law she swore an oath....but even if this were real life and NOT a soap....I would cheer her on.  The "law" can't keep him locked up so something else needed to be done. Oath or not.  And Agent Sloane needs to take many seats for his hypocrisy since apparently he is a dirty cop as well.  Fixing elections is also breaking the law.

Sam, nobody wants to steal that UAF (ugly ass figurine) from you. Get a grip.

To be fair....it was stolen.   I did cringe when she yelled at Brad, but she did apologize for losing it.  

I want to like the Brad/Lucas scenes because I adore Lucas, but I haven't forgotten what a slime Brad was back in the day.  I know people can change, blah blah blah, but it might take me a while to warm up to them.

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 6

At least his face was hidden most of the time. It had to be way harder when he actually had to look Robert Kelker Kelly in the face!

Well, if Carly is Dante's family, then I have to guess the criteria for that was "because she ignores him when she's not treating him like her servant", so basically, Carly is already everyone's family too. woo!

Because they were mean to "his Nina". Franco may be angry at Sonny for effing Snarly but I don't think that he has a reason for hating Julian.

• Love 1

I wonder why Ruby is even brought up. She wasn't biologically related to the Spencers. I think it's probably just another "oh look, history!"

A little late to this party, but Ruby was biologically related to the Spencers, she was Tim Spencers sister.  Tim was Bobbie & Luke's father.

I need to watch today's show, it sounds like RC is again rewriting history with some of Tracy's dialogue, but I won't pass judgment until I watch.