Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Is there any better proof than Jason taints everything he touches than Helena today? I've never wanted her to fall off the docks more than I did today. Please shut up about the wonder that is Jason Morgan, Helena.

Seriously.  Poor Constance Towers, she must be tired of all her dialogue being a prop-fest about "Mr. Morgan's reputation".  She must also be sick of that dock/pier set.

Shut up, Betsy Franco.  Ava's not the reason the boy you raised became a SERIAL KILLER.

DIAF, Carly.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

Robin is being held captive by Helena in Paris. Hells said she would kill her family if she said anything or tried to get away. So Robin lied to Anna and Patrick and said via Skype that she was broken and not coming home. She has had no contact with anyone since then.

Wow.

Patrick and Anna just shot to the top two spots on the list of Port Charles' most self-involved people.

I hope Robin punches them both in the face when she gets herself out of this and comes back to pick her daughter up before joining Robert and Holly wherever they are.

• Love 6

She has had no contact with anyone since then.

I don't disagree with your overall point, but I do think we saw Anna talking to her on the phone or at least leaving her a message. 

Why Anna hasn't gotten herself on a plane, though, is beyond me.  Especially with the new information from Faison about what went down at the clinic.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

Yes, Anna was talking to her over the phone, like, either the episode after or a few epis after the Skype convo. And Anna still was like, "Oh, if you say so." But that was the LAST interaction.

Unless Ron is going to write in that Patty, Emma or Anna have been talking to her daily, to which I would call complete BS.

The characters look terrible and that's something Ron should accept. This is how he chose to write it.

Edited by HeatLifer

I don't disagree with your overall point, but I do think we saw Anna talking to her on the phone or at least leaving her a message. 

Why Anna hasn't gotten herself on a plane, though, is beyond me.  Especially with the new information from Faison about what went down at the clinic.

but what is she gonna do without Kim McC here? She's gonna fly back and say "well I talked to Robin, she's fine after all." It's still gonna look lame.

Wow.

Patrick and Anna just shot to the top two spots on the list of Port Charles' most self-involved people.

I hope Robin punches them both in the face when she gets herself out of this and comes back to pick her daughter up before joining Robert and Holly wherever they are.

How does Robert look any better though? He's not going out and checking out what's happening with Robin anymore than Anna and Patrick are.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Helena has a history of bedding the younger men employed in her service.  So for her to lust after her perfect "soldier boy" is totally within character.  Combine that fact with her latest plan going even better that she had planned and that Jakson made it all happen....well Helena is one hot horny senior citizen super villain.  Constance Towers played it perfectly. 

Sonny "broke up with" Carly so she could "go get Michael back" was so gross.  What he meant to say was "go get Michael back from the Quartermaines he is my possession and they can't have him".  Those two are substandard pond scum and that is an insult to substandard pond scum.

• Love 3

Hello board!  New poster but have been lurking for a bit.

A couple of boring episodes after a string of pretty good ones, relatively speaking.  I'm actually looking forward to Anna losing her job - is it weird that I'm hoping the newly appointed mayor Felicia is the one to give her the boot?  At least they'll share some screen time. 

Anna needs to take of the white hat for a while and embrace her more sinister impulses.  She was right on target wanting to kill Faison, and I don't blame her a bit for tossing him into a hole and throwing away the proverbial key.  I do blame her (**cough-cough** the writers) for being stupid about it.  I know they are writing the PCPD to be clueless idiots for plot purposes, but I'm tired of Anna Freakin' Devane being kicked around by the Port Charles criminal element.  I want her to start kicking back...

• Love 7

Sonny "broke up with" Carly so she could "go get Michael back" was so gross.  What he meant to say was "go get Michael back from the Quartermaines he is my possession and they can't have him".  Those two are substandard pond scum and that is an insult to substandard pond scum.

Honestly, I don't think Sonny meant that at all. I think he genuinely thinks Michael is lost to him but genuinely wants Carly to have a relationship with Michael and still thinks there's hope for them. I'd say Sonny stinks more for not mentioning to Carly, "hey, maybe you wanna help out our other son find the baby?"

• Love 4

but what is she gonna do without Kim McC here? She's gonna fly back and say "well I talked to Robin, she's fine after all." It's still gonna look lame.

How does Robert look any better though? He's not going out and checking out what's happening with Robin anymore than Anna and Patrick are.

Everything looks lame with the kidnapping the writers chose to go with. So why wouldn't they want their characters to look like they care? Forget what has happened in the past year for a second. What about now? Patrick knows about the clinic/Victor at this point. Both he and Anna know Faison is on the loose. THIS is the time to question something. But still nothing? Really? These are the writers choices? It's dumb. Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

Hello board!  New poster but have been lurking for a bit.

A couple of boring episodes after a string of pretty good ones, relatively speaking.  I'm actually looking forward to Anna losing her job - is it weird that I'm hoping the newly appointed mayor Felicia is the one to give her the boot?  At least they'll share some screen time. 

Anna needs to take of the white hat for a while and embrace her more sinister impulses.  She was right on target wanting to kill Faison, and I don't blame her a bit for tossing him into a hole and throwing away the proverbial key.  I do blame her (**cough-cough** the writers) for being stupid about it.  I know they are writing the PCPD to be clueless idiots for plot purposes, but I'm tired of Anna Freakin' Devane being kicked around by the Port Charles criminal element.  I want her to start kicking back...

I would root for that if I thought Anna would get anything more done as a free agent. But as long as Ron Carlivati wants Obrecht and Faison and Helena running around, they will, whether Anna is a cop or a rogue agent.

Everything looks lame with the kidnapping the writers chose to go with. So why wouldn't they want their characters to look like they care? Forget what has happened in the past year for a second. What about now? 

Because nothing is going to change as long as Kim isn't on the show. They're gonna go investigate and ask some questions and then what? They can't help Robin when she's not on the show.

• Love 5

Because nothing is going to change as long as Kim isn't on the show. They're gonna go investigate and ask some questions and then what? They can't help Robin when she's not on the show.

So, then, they shouldn't have written a kidnapping storyline. That will always be my answer. Sorry if it's annoying, but the KMc not being there stuff doesn't excuse the writing in my eyes. They should've divorced Scrubs and called it a day.

• Love 5
So, then, they shouldn't have written a kidnapping storyline. That will always be my answer. Sorry if it's annoying, but the KMc not being there stuff doesn't excuse the writing in my eyes. They should've divorced Scrubs and called it a day.

I'm not disagreeing with that either. I'm just wondering, if Patrick and Anna started to investigate what happened to Robin on tomorrow's episode, what you expect to happen after that as long as Kim's not on the show? For them to resolve it off-screen? I'm not being sarcastic. I myself would be quite satisfied if Patrick and Anna flew to Paris, came back, found Helena and then told her, we freed Robin, so don't try to come after her again or we'll know about it.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

I'm not disagreeing with that either. I'm just wondering, if Patrick and Anna started to investigate what happened to Robin on tomorrow's episode, what you expect to happen after that as long as Kim's not on the show? For them to resolve it off-screen? I'm not being sarcastic. I myself would be quite satisfied if Patrick and Anna flew to Paris, came back, found Helena and then told her, we freed Robin, so don't try to come after her again or we'll know about it.

I'll be satisfied with anything that ends the storyline and frees Robin, to be honest.

• Love 4

When/if Helena attempts to romance Jake, I hope she kneels over from a heart attack. I've never gotten why she is so fearful. She is such a cartoon villain, I can't take her seriously. 

Constance Towers. No matter what mustache twirling villainy they have her do, she brings an air of refinement and gravitas to it. Thats why it hurts my heart to see her sing the praises of Jason.   

Which brings to: still don't give a shit that Cesar Faison "killed" Jason. I feel as about as sorry for Sam losing Jason as I do Helena losing Mikkos or Stavros. It isn't as Jason was taking a midnight stroll and was the helpless victim. He was working as a criminal that night and he finally paid the piper. 

I have my dream reaction of Anna in the wishlist thread.

• Love 6

My running thoughts on today's show:

The sinister music playing during Fluke and Helena's scene was a complete overreach, considering that their combined age is 146 and either looks like they might slip and break a hip at any second.

Just stop the accent, Tony.  Please just stop.

Re: Anna and Dante "I'm going to meet up with Dante. I'll let you know of any new positions, err, developments." Right, I got that right? No. 

Anna's, "I'm sorry, what?" was cute.

Billy whoever he is? Ain't cutting it for me.

FF-ed Roxy and Starr and McBain and dour woman.

Oh look, it's Franco and Nina.  How I haven't missed them.

Okay, I'm bored .... I made it 6:42. 

Edited by Francie
  • Love 6

My running thoughts on today's show:

The sinister music playing during Fluke and Helena's scene was a complete overreach, considering that their combined age is 146 and either looks like they might slip and break a hip at any second.

Just stop the accent, Tony.  Please just stop

The accent is ueber embarrassing and just proves Tony has lost his damn mind and should not be listened to at all regarding character at all anymore.

• Love 5

OMG at the Nathan/Anna scenes! That chem! Also, Dante/Anna bringing the "we are totally having a hot affair" vibes. I'm so easy to please.

This was pretty much my only good takeaway. She wants him to call her Anna, instead of m'am? Maybe only not behind closed doors. And yes, Dante/Anna too. I can sail on that for quite a while.

• Love 4

Shut up, Betsy Franco.  Ava's not the reason the boy you raised became a SERIAL KILLER.

OMG, so much THIS. Acting like Franco is some pillar of virtue? Take your non-acting ass out of here and away from my girl.

I didn't think anything could be any worse than the Sonny/Carly jailhouse scenes, and then they did the montage. With their grossness infecting everything just like my rash.

• Love 2

OPEN LETTER TO CARLY: Girl, before you go boilin' a bunny rabbit in frustration in Sonny's kitchen, gather your mojo and THINK.  Yo' man is in the big house, but don't let that stop you.

CONJUGAL VISITS, Babe! True you aren't technically married now, but show them how many times you HAVE been Mrs. Corinthos in the past--surely one time, or six? If that doesn't work, find some way to marry Sonny in prison and you're good to go, problem solved! The new setting might make it even more erotic for a pair like you.

• Love 1

That montage made me hurl. It was enough I had to see it on ff but then scenes do them having sex while his ass in in jail? Witch, please.

I'm sure Franco doesn't have the baby wrapped up with him- that's too easy. I wonder if he killed the groupie already. What a bunch of loons.

Get a job Maxie. Instead of spending all your time fantasizing about a guy and writing what you are going to say to the judge, get a job to show how stable you are. She's still a twit.

• Love 2

Most of the towns people should be in jail for aiding and abetting but that is not feasible so the murders themselves should. Ava for killing Connie and Sonny for AJ.

Not caring Connie but it doesn't change the fact that Ava murdered her in cold blood.

It goes without saying that all the other murders should be in jail too.

His acting choices doesn't fit with the characterization he's gotten so far. Forget about Jason.

This is a guy who woke up in a strange place, with a face he doesn't recognize. He doesn't remember a single thing about his life prior and every possession he owes is due to a stranger's goodwill. He should not be that bouncy based on that alone.

When you include brainwashing, his behavior becomes more puzzling. He should be held tighter together, be more circumspect. That doesn't mean he should never crack a smile, but acting like the star quarterback is disingenuous. 

THIS.  This is so spot on accurate.  BM is a horrible Jason Morgan, and frankly, he's not acting the way a character WOULD act in his circumstances.  Who jokes and smiles so much when they've suffered a trauma and have no clue as to who they are?  You're right.  He should be more guarded, keeping things closer to the vest. Instead, we've got a guy who seems REALLY happy all the time, flirts a bit, and isn't the least bit interested in finding out who he is.  Wouldn't it make sense, if he knows Sam is a PI, to maybe hire her to look into his past?  Just a thought.  Instead, he just makes the rounds hanging out at the hospital, Elizabeth's, the metro court - anywhere where he can shoot the breeze.

I really hate how BM is playing Jason because it's not Jason.  RC should have recast BM as Lucky Spencer or Dillon Q - both would have been perfect for BM.  Him as Jason?  Dreadfully miscast.  I can never tell what BM is trying to convey in a scene.  In serious moments, he's smiling.  In dangerous situations, he looks insecure.  I don't know.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 4

Yes, Anna was talking to her over the phone, like, either the episode after or a few epis after the Skype convo. And Anna still was like, "Oh, if you say so." But that was the LAST interaction.

Unless Ron is going to write in that Patty, Emma or Anna have been talking to her daily, to which I would call complete BS.

They probably tweet. 

• Love 4

"I don't care what you want!  I LOVE you!"

There you have it folks.  Carly summed up perfectly in 2 sentences.

They couldn't have summed up the character better if they tried. It was truly the line of the day.

This breakup was a little melodramatic for me. These two aren't start-crossed teen lovers, they are 40 something parents of adult children and local business owners who are the root cause of all their drama! No fucks will be given to people who can't stop causing their own shit! 

Mounties! I died.

The Mounties were my favorite part.

OMG!  I don't know how Dom Z., as a Canadian, kept a straight face.

I damn near had a stroke, was speechless, laughed, thought I took crazy pills, and was pissed off all at the same time when I saw Dante and the RCMP. 

To all my American friends here, please know that the RCMP ("Mounties") only wear that particular uniform for formal occasions, and taking Franco into custody is not by any means a formal occasion. They would be wearing their standard issue for this. *Ugh!* 

Does Jason not know he was involved in the Faison escape, or does he not care?  Let us know, please.

Ron will fill you in on Twitter. 

Constance Towers. No matter what mustache twirling villainy they have her do, she brings an air of refinement and gravitas to it. Thats why it hurts my heart to see her sing the praises of Jason.   

Which brings to: still don't give a shit that Cesar Faison "killed" Jason. I feel as about as sorry for Sam losing Jason as I do Helena losing Mikkos or Stavros. It isn't as Jason was taking a midnight stroll and was the helpless victim. He was working as a criminal that night and he finally paid the piper. 

I have my dream reaction of Anna in the wishlist thread.

I wish I could up vote you more than once. 

• Love 7

Just stop the accent, Tony.  Please just stop.

So much this. Helena is in more dire need of a sandwich than Liz and I keep feeling kind of bad hatin' on Fluke b/c he looks so sickly I keep expected him to fall down as he wobbles around the Q house. How does he ever tackle those stairs?

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 3

Jason was a killer. He "died" as he lived. What about the wives, girlfriends, children of the people he killed? Sam now knows how they felt. I guess it's different because Jason had "honor" and "code". GMAFB.

• Love 16

Regarding Billy Miller, I just rewatched some AMC stuff with him as crazy, dark Ritchie Novac. Btw for laughs, check out Jacob Young, AKA Shouty McYellerson's hair- it's TG level bad. Dude grew a ratty Dutch Boy. But anyway, the character comes to town pretending to be someone else and dupes Babe Is Love. Then later we find out he's Teh Evul. But can anyone who messes with Ryan Lavery truly be evil? Anyway, Billy Miller basically plays the same charming guy. It's in the vein of what he's doing now. Later, he gets dark. So I'm wondering if perhaps the brain washing bs will allow us to see him alternate to a darker character to a lighter character before merging them.

Btw, he does both brilliantly. I think what I'm doing is what I've been wanting to do anyway. I'm letting go of Steve's portrayal. The show itself and soaps in general are unreliable narrators. So I'm okay with a non Borg Jason. I've been wanting it for years. I find Billy Miller gives to his screen partners.

And I'm sad that Mounties don't always dress like that.

• Love 2

So it's already been a long week for me and I know we've all gone through a lot in Port Charles, but I just wanted everyone to know that when Helena Cassadine said "townie" I wept tears of actual blood.

That being said, I think Billy Miller is still doing a great job. And surprisingly, they have mostly underplayed the Helena/brainwashing storyline. This is more in line with how Guza might have done it than just Jacob Young giving off zombie stares and thinking of Coltin Scott while Helena fondles his gleaming buttplug.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 7

Why does a booth at Ryan's Bar look like a fuckin' Denny's

And Kiki is right about Ava - "you act like you forgot to turn in a library book!" I laugh every time MW softly trills, "I have done bad things."

• Love 4

Regarding Billy Miller, I just rewatched some AMC stuff with him as crazy, dark Ritchie Novac. Btw for laughs, check out Jacob Young, AKA Shouty McYellerson's hair- it's TG level bad. Dude grew a ratty Dutch Boy. But anyway, the character comes to town pretending to be someone else and dupes Babe Is Love. Then later we find out he's Teh Evul. But can anyone who messes with Ryan Lavery truly be evil? Anyway, Billy Miller basically plays the same charming guy. It's in the vein of what he's doing now. Later, he gets dark. So I'm wondering if perhaps the brain washing bs will allow us to see him alternate to a darker character to a lighter character before merging them.

Btw, he does both brilliantly. I think what I'm doing is what I've been wanting to do anyway. I'm letting go of Steve's portrayal. The show itself and soaps in general are unreliable narrators. So I'm okay with a non Borg Jason. I've been wanting it for years. I find Billy Miller gives to his screen partners.

It's not really about Steve's portrayal.  It's about the character.  BM doesn't convey ANY of the JM's characteristics, and I mean ANY of them.  To me, if you're going to play the recast, at least capture SOME essence of the previous character.  Sticking him in a black T and a spike haircut isn't going to cut it.  If RC and BM couldn't pull off the Jason recast, then why cast him as Jason in the first place?  Why didn't they just recast him as Lucky or Dillon Q - both tied to legacy families and Lucky has a rich story background.  BM would have fit into that role perfectly - and comfortably.

• Love 5

That montage made me hurl.

It cracked me up. Sonny and Carly aren't exactly star-crossed lovers. They're horrible, codependent assholes. That montage showed exactly why. And it's not as if Sonny is in prison for the wrong reasons. The manufactured angst is hilarious.

I laugh every time MW softly trills, "I have done bad things."

I like that she says that basically to get people to STFU about what she's done. "Yeah, yeah, yeah; I'm a terrible person. Can we get back to the current crisis?"

I don't think Ron has decided what he wants nuJason to be, so Billy Miller is hedging his bets. It would help if the "brainwashing" actually seemed like someone had messed with his head instead of Helena casually saying, "You won't remember any of this." Hell, I'd prefer her waving a pendant in front of his face or using some sort of trigger phrase.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 6

It would help if the "brainwashing" actually seemed like someone had messed with his head instead of Helena casually saying, "You won't remember any of this." Hell, I'd prefer he waving a pendant in front of his face or using some sort of trigger phrase.

Just so long as she doesn't use that petrified dildo again. Poor Constance having to walk around with one of TG's "toys".

Maybe she could use a black leather jacket and wave it around like a Matador?

• Love 1

I don't think Jason really had much of a character by the end. The soul was gone. He was just Steve Burton collecting a paycheck, eating in the winter and working out in the summer for the occasional shirtless scene, forcing his honky-tonk band and his pyramid scheme onto the show. Jason was a monotone personality, Burton was generally disinterested and the character only raised his tone above a mutter when people would dare to question his wisdom. I found everything about him to be alternately sleep or rage-inducing, or at times both at once.

I think Jason Morgan is a character that became so wedded to Burton and Guza's egos, so indicative of profound disinterest that they have to abandon it. Who can any of us say Jason was? He was a mob hitman who doesn't like lies and injustice, unless they're his own choices and then if you get in his way you're just being so unfair to the people who need him right now? You can use elements of that character - the action, the heroism, the connections - without genuflecting before it. To me Jason ended as nothing but a soulless thug, and he got what he deserved. A new Jason can start anew, just as Jason Morgan did almost twenty years ago.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 14

A new Jason can start anew, just as Jason Morgan did almost twenty years ago.

Definitely, but making him Helena's brainwashed minion isn't the way to do it. (Not saying you're saying it is.)

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

It's not really about Steve's portrayal.  It's about the character.  BM doesn't convey ANY of the JM's characteristics, and I mean ANY of them.  To me, if you're going to play the recast, at least capture SOME essence of the previous character.  Sticking him in a black T and a spike haircut isn't going to cut it.  If RC and BM couldn't pull off the Jason recast, then why cast him as Jason in the first place?  Why didn't they just recast him as Lucky or Dillon Q - both tied to legacy families and Lucky has a rich story background.  BM would have fit into that role perfectly - and comfortably.

But even if you enjoyed Jason as he was, I don't think it can be disputed that "Jason as he was" was just as much of a murdering sociopath as Sonny ever was. On his best day, Jason might have occasionally cracked a smile or been the Michael Whisperer, but the other twenty-three hours a day he displayed about as much emotion a a mannequin in between being the times when he was being Sonny's hired gun. The show trying to tell me that he was just like a soldier or a fire-fighter was such nonsense that I'm not even going to dignify it by saying why I think it's crap.

• Love 6

I don't think Jason really had much of a character by the end. The soul was gone. He was just Steve Burton collecting a paycheck, eating in the winter and working out in the summer for the occasional shirtless scene, forcing his honky-tonk band and his pyramid scheme onto the show. Jason was a monotone personality, Burton was generally disinterested and the character only raised his tone above a mutter when people would dare to question his wisdom. I found everything about him to be alternately sleep or rage-inducing, or at times both at once.

I think Jason Morgan is a character that became so wedded to Burton and Guza's egos, so indicative of profound disinterest that they have to abandon it. Who can any of us say Jason was

Yeah, I agree there. One of my main problems with Jasam (or any couple that included Jason really) was that I could not imagine what the hell they would do on their downtime together besides maybe read gun magazines, which we saw once or twice. Lante, Scrubs, Maxie and Spinelli/Matt, I could picture stuff they'd do together as a couple. I couldn't picture Jason just sitting on the couch, watching tv, going to the movies, taking a walk in the park. Just opening up his closet and taking another black t-shirt from his endless supply of them.

That said I think they should have started him off as the somewhat robotic Jason and changed him from there. And I still think Billy Miller is too young for the role. It's not that he looks very young per se, but that the other actors who are the same age as him but whose characters are younger - well, actually only Dante is left now but I'm willing to bet Spinelli will come back once in a while and probably a recast Lucky soon too - look the same age as him and Jason should look a bit older than these guys. And while he looks older than Morgan and Michael the age gap should look bigger.

Also he bugs cause I just wish Jason wasn't here at all.

But his return just seems to be a big muddled mess. That doesn't help.

• Love 4

So yeah, I've been very busy and regarding the last handful of episodes -

• I like how the minute they need to quickly wrap up Britt, Nikolas suddenly becomes a smart human being again. There have been at least a dozen scenes where Nik has walked in on Britt lying and scheming and been none the wiser, but suddenly when they want to kick Kelly Thiebaud's ass out Nikolas gets a few IQ points again. "It's obvious what you two are doing!" Is it, Nikolas? Why can't they let anyone be this smart on the regular? I mean, I know the answer, they're deeply lazy writers, but it's made all the more obvious when suddenly, finally someone can see through the umpteenth round of the same old setup because they're pressed for time BTS.
  • Duke and Lucy - the actors have chemistry even though the whole thing is pointless and stupid. But why did we only get two or three scenes of Lucy randomly inserting herself into Duke's life before they suddenly became besties? See also: the Ned and Olivia mess, which was set up better but is now, again, playing adults of a certain age like they're college-age. As I've said so many times, after a certain point that kind of storytelling for older characters stops being liberating and just becomes pathetic. Why is Olivia acting like the high school wallflower? When did Ned and Alexis seriously begin dating again? I've watched every day and I missed it. I don't understand why they're bothering with that, they both know it doesn't work. And Ned clearly has a thing for Olivia. These people aren't 23 - grow up.
  • Fluke: "it's no fluke that I'm back here!" I am so over these solo monologue scenes.
  • I am convinced the writers were lurking (which they were, a while back) when we used to talk about their needing to find a human throughline for Spencer's character re: Courtney, because now he talks about it constantly and very, very unconvincingly. "She was my mudda!" Meanwhile, Nicolas Bechtel can't cry or deliver any real emotion, and they have Helena playing Mr. Drummond to his Gary Coleman. Please, please never do these "cute" scenes with Spencer and the evil villains again. She should either be brainwashing him or terrorizing him.
  • I laughed out loud at Jordan being fired. Few deserve it more. She is more fit for the underworld, her boss is right. Meanwhile, Bob reminds us all that Anna Devane is No Better Than Obrecht because she dared to put away the terrorist who has ruined her life for decades. Did you hear that, audience? No Better!
  • Even on Ilene Kristen's - what - 20th? appearance as Delia Reid Coleridge since 2013, when they showed her again the other day at Ryan's Bar, the first thing she did was a) malaprop words like Roxy (again) and b) mistake yet another former OLTL castmember for "someone she knew" (white elephant Kristen Alderson). Also, she sounds a lot more like Roxy this time. Ugh.
  • Notice: Fluke assures Michael he did the right thing re: Sonny and A.J. Therefore we are supposed to think otherwise. I can't!
  • I really want someone to pistol-whip Franco and Nina every time they talk about "our baby."

As for Miller, I will agree to disagree. I've seen far worse intros than this (Nina, Franco, Kiki, Silas). It's goofy but he's doing a great job, AFAIC. I just want to keep the faith for a Jason with some emotion and heart, who gets out of that business. We'll see what happens.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

To me Jason ended as nothing but a soulless thug, and he got what he deserved. A new Jason can start anew, just as Jason Morgan did almost twenty years ago.

He paid? When? How?

He is back with a brand new face, doing the heinous things he used to do. Except he is Helena's brainwashed super soldier.  He will have a town parade when all is said and done. Not only is St. Jasus alive, he was also a helpless tool for the real evil doers.

Instead of a tumor, Franco should have died and been resurrected. That works as far as redemption, I suppose.

• Love 1

Oh, Jason should definitely pay more when he regains his memory. But for his trouble so far he did get shot in the back, tossed in the drink and used as a medical guinea pig while on the brink of death for a couple years. It's a start.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

Billy Miller's hair is actually a common hair style for men above age 24. Saying that's the Steve Burton do is like saying Taylor Swift invented being mad at your boyfriend and owning a cat. Now when he refuses to emote, overtans, and sells Monavie- then I'll say he's pulling a Steve. But that's not The Burton. It's just the best do Burton's ever had- and every other male.

But wait - who REALLY was that pushy ass nosey fan of Crankco's? something about her ain't right......and I'll be glad when this baby nappin' thing is finally overwith....Nina's crazy ass is workin' my last nerve.....

And I knew something wasn't right when Fluke came back and STILL didn't call Tracey "spankypants"....Stuck out like a sore-thumb.....

Where did Lulu's moxie and nerve go? She's NOTHING like she used to be.....Now  she's just annoying as fuck....

Sam's a dam PI and wannabe cop....So how come she couldn't fight off Jake when he snatched her? Where was her gun? She's not totin' any "heat" these days? Heels on her boots too high and she lost balance?

• Love 1

Definitely, but making him Helena's brainwashed minion isn't the way to do it. (Not saying you're saying it is.)

I dunno - why not? It makes sense to me that the Cassadines would use him if the opportunity had ever arisen, and when he comes out of this who knows how he will reconcile all the parts of his life. It's not like he's going to be their slave forever.*

(* - until Steve Burton comes crawling back to the show, at which point the Tale of Two Todds will be reborn and Billy Miller will be revealed to be playing "Rick Webber III.")

Edited by jsbt

When/if Helena attempts to romance Jake, I hope she kneels over from a heart attack. I've never gotten why she is so fearful. She is such a cartoon villain, I can't take her seriously. 

Because she has close-range sharpshooting minions who appear out of nowhere, unlimited resources, and the ability to slit a throat on a whim.

Let me say this: I. Like. Constance. Towers.

However, I'm getting a thrill out of all the newbies who look at Helena after the vets pee their pants and think "this old broad?!?" Repeating: I'm waiting for someone to doubletap her in the head while she's doing one of those solioquoies to terror. Or, in lieu thereof, since she never goes out in the open without an entourage, start to see said hidden minions come out of nowhere, keeling over dead.

Side thought: Zoe the Franco-phile looked a lot like Lindze Letherman. I can haz Georgie Reborn and Reboot?

• Love 2