Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

On today's episode, if Judgey Wudgy goes right into Nathan's trauma room for no good reason while Maxie is there, he better be working with the Legend of Doom. Otherwise, I'm not taking this asinine unreasonable nonsensical plotline anymore and barging it.

Nooooo; already enough nonsensical connections within the Legion of Doom

• Love 1

On today's episode, if Judgey Wudgy goes right into Nathan's trauma room for no good reason while Maxie is there, he better be working with the Legend of Doom. Otherwise, I'm not taking this asinine unreasonable nonsensical plotline anymore and barging it.

Oh there'd be a "good reason" for him to be at the hospital - he's dating Monica, which Maxie and Nathan know.  So if he's there to pick up Monica for dinner and spots Maxie and Nathan snogging in the hallway, they have only themselves to blame.

You guys...I am dreeeeeeeeading Kiki today.

• Love 3

Um, didn't Liz recognize the voice of the person siiting right next to her while watching the "breaking news" video which, you know, had Jakeson actually speaking on it.

Don't bother me with your facts and logic.

-Ron

• Love 16

Billy Miller is hot and can act. Can we get on with the sadness, crying, and I'm sorry sex already? I watched him cry during some infusions I had last year (cancer patients love Y&R). He's a great crier. I'm ready for the tears, gratuitous Billy Miller hot scenes, and sexy times now.

I've suffered enough.

And would it freaking kill them to give Johnny a Shower of Angst? If Sonny gets one, I'm going to barf.

• Love 5

Um, didn't Liz recognize the voice of the person siiting right next to her while watching the "breaking news" video which, you know, had Jakeson actually speaking on it.

That stood out for me too but I guess as with all things in GH land don't think too hard about it or else your brain just might melt.

What's even better is that "he" didn' even recognize his own voice.

Don't bother me with your facts and logic.

-Ron

I'm surprised that isn't the background on his twitter page. 

• Love 4

It makes her look disturbingly like the make-up department hired someone who has "funeral home" on their work history.

That's exactly it. Poor HP.

I'm still trying to figure out why Victor Cassadine had to hire Rafe to take out Patrick, et al.

Because Rafe was dumb enough to do it. That's all Victor needed.

What's even better is that "he" didn't even recognize his own voice.

"That guy looks and sounds familiar; why? I don't know anyone in town who could be familiar to me. Am I getting my memories back? But I'm not remembering anything. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me? But I don't know any tricks. I'm so confused."

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4
"That guy looks and sounds familiar; why? I don't know anyone in town who could be familiar to me. Am I getting my memories back? But I'm not remembering anything. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me? But I don't know any tricks. I'm so confused."

Heehee, I am lucky for once I didn't have a drink in my hand.

• Love 1

Oh there'd be a "good reason" for him to be at the hospital - he's dating Monica, which Maxie and Nathan know.  So if he's there to pick up Monica for dinner and spots Maxie and Nathan snogging in the hallway, they have only themselves to blame.

I'm thinking one better -- he draws back the curtain in the trauma section. You know, the section where Dr. O. and Nurse Dayplayer chased everyone out bcause they aren't family? I know Maxie snuck in, but this would be a "what the hell is he doing in there???" moment.

Sam, I love you but please know that Carly being loyal to Sonny is def. a FLAW. Also her shading the PCPD was gold. Sam should wear colors more. Loved her in red.

I liked the Jason/Sam scenes.

Everything involved in this baby-napping story is FF worthy.

• Love 5
You'd think Dante would be a little interested in how his partner is doing. His reluctance to check on Nathan was off-putting.

Nah – it was just a shoulder wound.  The good docs at GH will slap a bandage on his forehead and he’ll be fiiiine.

As for Molly’s sudden maturing, maybe they’re going to pair her up with somebody a bit more steamy than TJ.  An older man with whom a relationship might be squicky without making her older real fast?  I’d love it if Johnny got out of prison and she went for him.  They’d make nice babies.  Alexis’ head would explode.

Emma’s always at a sleepover, just like Cam and Aiden are always with “Gram.”   Gram, if I recall correctly, is Audrey Hardy, who retired from the hospital when I was in high school – 34 years ago! 

The writing just goes round and round in circles.  The first rule of being a hostage is never let them take you to a second location, and I assumed that he was going to take Sam with him (as she would have assumed, you know, if she were real and all).  And yet we’re treated to Sam explaining how Anna had absolutely no options whatsoever but to give the guy the keys, despite the fact that she herself screamed DON’T GIVE HIM THE KEYS! 3-4 times while it was going on, and we had just watched her do it again while Liz watched it on tv.  Plus, she’s 95 lbs soaking wet, yet we’ve seen her break away from and beat on lots of big guys -- she couldn’t break a choke hold long enough to let them get a shot in?

• Love 1

Who was the boat caption actor? He wasn't half bad. 

That poor baby, she was all grins and smiles with Maura and Michael but then when they put her back with Michelle and Roger she couldn't stop fussing and complaining. Not that I blamed her at all, she has good taste. 

And Jason has already stated he feels sorry for Carly though he knows zero about her and has only met her once.

So it has begun...good god this is going to suck the big one.

Rosalie is the "secret contact"? Oh no...that just can't be good.

The diner scenes were excruciating between Kiki, Morgan and Grandma Ditzy.

And Kiki trying to give her mother side eye about her true intentions when it comes to looking for the baby, girl please. Ava should have slapped her down hard. I like how Silas basically brushed off Kiki when she went after him for hiding Ava.

Personally I would love a conversation where he and Ava discuss her and finally admit they wish she wasn't their kid and then their wish could come true and an angel would get its' wings and everything.

Morgan can just have a million and one seats, sweet baby Jesus that kid is annoying as hell.

Maurice looks like he should have gone on vacation eight months ago.

• Love 4
I’d love it if Johnny got out of prison and she went for him

Then they'd have to recast Molly. In real life Brandon is old enough to be her biological father as the actress is just 16.

What does Carly expect Sonny to do? Cry? Say he can't believe the other prisoners are so mean? Beg the cop to ask the other men not to hit him? 

Ilene Kristen's acting is super, super annoying. 

It's like Kelly Monoco realized she'd actually been acting the past couple of episodes and decided to take it back to the usual lethargic voice.

Seriously, why are they letting Geary use this stupid accent (in the previews)? He sounds RIDICULOUS and it makes me want to punch my screen out.

Not that I don't enjoy looking at Dante in a rather nice coat, but those scenes were pretty pointless. They could have taken place in offscreenlandia like the Nathan/Maxie follow-up did.

Since FakeLuke likes Fluke, I'm back to calling him FakeLuke.

Thank goodness Michael hasn't completely lost his brain. I have zero tolerance for the Tony Geary Vanity Project Plotline at this point.

I really hope that woman is a Franco groupie, otherwise she's an utter idiot for approaching the serial killer in an abandoned cabin.

Was there a point to Kiki, Morgan, Silas and Ava hanging out with Delia? I doubt that Delia would have a clue as to where Franco and Nina are.

I don't mind  filler necessarily, but today was pretty filler-icious on all fronts. Except maybe the FakeLuke/Michael stuff.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

I don't mind  filler necessarily, but today was pretty filler-icious on all fronts. Except maybe the FakeLuke/Michael stuff.

Even that felt filler-y because it was just another reset in the Fluke storyline.  We're now exactly where it begin, but instead of Fluke semi-suspiciously asking Tracy for a job at ELQ, he's asking Michael. 

Second verse, dumb as the first.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

Sonny has shown human emotions and I hate his guts. So does Carly, so does Franco, and the Nina, and even Kiki, just to name a few of the horrible characters I wish would drop off the face of the earth.

Having and showing human emotions to me isn't what makes a character anymore endearing than a cold, unfeeling, blink and stare robotic hit man.

Jakson may crack a smile and a few jokes but I'd prefer a character who actually earns the right to exist beyond who his parents are and this show's inability to ever have him held accountable for his terrible crimes.

He hasn't done jack squat yet to absolve himself of any of his old shit and there is plenty there to atone for, to at least try and I will bet the beach house he never will.

If Sonny's in prison and Carly should be then Jason needs to be in a cell of his own and getting jumped in the prison yard.

Already he's being set up to commit even more terrible acts, but oh he supposedly has the perfect excuse now, he's merely following evil orders without a choice. Even though every other devious, evil, cruel act that came before he did make a choice to do, he always made his choices freely.

I'm optimistically hoping you're wrong about Jason never trying to atone for previous acts but I am realistic enough to realize that is probably the case.  Sonny is in jail for the moment because of a crime he committed recently, not the the truckload of crimes he committed over the years.  Jason unfortunately was never convicted of his previous crimes so he won't be going to jail for them.  And yes, if brain tumor keeps Franco out of jail for being a serial killer then I expect that brain washing will legally (within the confines of the PC legal system only) absolve Jason of any crimes he commits under Helena's orders.  To me, the real proof in whether or not there was a point to bringing back Jason is how he acts once he knows everything.  I am really hoping he is appalled to find out/remember his previous actions and that he really does try to atone.  Otherwise, I see no point to bringing him back to go back to the status quo.

• Love 2

That baby is ADORABLE. And her little footie pajamas? I die. I don't want kids, but footie pajamas/flannel sleepers are my baby Kryptonite.

LOL at Hipster Sailor Fetching Groceries. 

Me no likey the redo of the MetroCourt restaurant. And why waste money on that set? There are so many others that need freshening up or building in the first place.

It was nice to watch Morgan read Ava the riot act.

• Love 2

Awww, did Swonny get a boo-boo on the pwaygwound?

Aside from Dante & that boat captain, this episode was extremely boring; not even a Morgan/Ava confrontation could heat things up. Actually, that boat captain was a good actor and I wouldn't mind seeing more of him.

Why are the MetroCourt Restaurant walls black & gray now? At least they let Sam wear color for once.

ETA: I like Rosalie and I hope she isn't connected to Evil Luke. The plot has dragged out way too long, and now TG is doing his "wacky" accents. If he is going to do an accent, he needs to pick one and use it consistently.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

Another damn gray toned set, they might as well use a gray back drop and call it a fucking day.

WhO is the set designer and why are they allowing every fucking thing to be made shades of fucking gray!!!!!

They can't really out due B&B but damn they could at least put some effort into sets. They could let KA, TeCa, Shawn and MSt go and be able to afford better sers.

This has become sad and ridiculous.

• Love 1

When baby girl Jerome smiled at Ava I died. Cutest baby ever. The only other soap baby(ies) I squeeeed over so much were the twin boys who played Miranda on AMC.

I agree with every one else that the show was boring as sin, and tomorrow looks no better. It's pretty much a guarantee that Fluke's identity will not believed revealed until the next sweeps period. UGH.

• Love 4

Another damn gray toned set, they might as well use a gray back drop and call it a fucking day.

WhO is the set designer and why are they allowing every fucking thing to be made shades of fucking gray!!!!!

They can't really out due B&B but damn they could at least put some effort into sets. They could let KA, TeCa, Shawn and MSt go and be able to afford better sers.

This has become sad and ridiculous.

I don't even know why they felt the need to re-do the Metro Court in the first place - it was fine.

• Love 6

I don't even know why they felt the need to re-do the Metro Court in the first place - it was fine.

And nice to know Carly has been busying herself with renovations while her children are falling apart.  Mother of the Year, that one.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

The boat captain guy was hot and smart. Franco must have left DVDs for him. Moar boat captain! Which means he dies tomorrow or becomes a Fluke device and is ruined.

All the good characters leave. Remember Kobe? I fucking loved that guy. He did not want your shit, just to kill a family member of Sonny Corinthos. He wanted to do a good job.

• Love 1

The baby is the only reason to watch the show.  Will the baby fuss when handed to Michelle Stafford?  Yes!   Will the baby smile when handed to Roger Howarth, who will take the time to gesture 'give me the baby' when she starts fussing with Michelle Stafford, who holds said baby in such a weird way that it makes me uneasy? Yes!

Is the baby happier in the company of Maura and Michael? Clearly!  More prosaically, is the baby just wanting to get back to mommy, who is very good at making baby smile while mommy stands just out of shot?  Probably.  

But that is one gorgeous baby, and I don't even like babies.  They should have an hour of the baby being handed off to various people in PC, to see how the baby reacts.  Then, judging on the baby's reaction, that person gets shitcanned, regardless of tenure.  We all know who's going to do well with the baby anyhow.  Our favorites are safe.  

• Love 8

When baby girl Jerome smiled at Ava I died. Cutest baby ever. The only other soap baby(ies) I squeeeed over so much were the twin boys who played Miranda on AMC.

Ha, I never knew that.  I mean, I know that it's a common practice, but I never realized it in this case.

My favorite soap baby remains Sierra Rose from OLTL, who was super smushy and big-cheeked and was super cute with Scott Evans/Brett Claywell and clearly hated Farah Fath, which made me smile. 

But this baby is super cute too.  Those eyes!

• Love 5

So it matches the walls of the Prison that the midgety moobster is currently residing in, so she can 'feelz' how it is for him and share his "paaaaiiiinn' in incarceration.  That's how the shebeast of a Cujo rolls, don'tchaknow!

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 7

The writing just goes round and round in circles.  The first rule of being a hostage is never let them take you to a second location, and I assumed that he was going to take Sam with him (as she would have assumed, you know, if she were real and all).  And yet we’re treated to Sam explaining how Anna had absolutely no options whatsoever but to give the guy the keys, despite the fact that she herself screamed DON’T GIVE HIM THE KEYS! 3-4 times while it was going on, and we had just watched her do it again while Liz watched it on tv.  Plus, she’s 95 lbs soaking wet, yet we’ve seen her break away from and beat on lots of big guys -- she couldn’t break a choke hold long enough to let them get a shot in?

Let's not forget that Sam was wearing her high-heeled boots. I kept waiting for one good stomp with that spiked heel on "the masked man"'s instep. Apparently none of the women in Port Charles, even the PIs, know anything about self defense; rather odd, considering the odds of being accosted or kidnapped, or worse in that city. 

Imagine how much more fun it would have been today if Jason had come limping into the Metro Court to talk with Sam but was unable to explain how he injured his foot …

• Love 3

The Ben/Rocco original was adorable. New Danny and the first Danny were adorable too. This baby and Sierra Mist were totally cute too. Hope on OLTL wasn't terribly cute. The baby looked angry. Sam on OLTL out acted all of the kids on GH. I'd love to see him cast as someone's kid. He was the cutest.

Edited by Grrpants09
  • Love 2

Apparently none of the women in Port Charles, even the PIs, know anything about self defense; rather odd, considering the odds of being accosted or kidnapped, or worse in that city.

I said this a while back, but I would kill for a scene where Anna teaches a self-defense class to the routinely kidnapped (Liz, Carly, Lulu, etc.).

• Love 7

The baby is everything. When she was fussing until RoHo held her, I was like...gaaaah. And her smile!

I laugh when Carly/Sonny have scenes. It's just fun watching them suffer.

I wish Morgan didn't have to be stuck with Kiki now. He could be doing so much more. Shame.

I still don't care about anything Ava or Ava/Silas.

Dante is always the shine in my cold, dark GH heart. If they ever separate him from Sonny and/or Lulu, watch out. I'll be the biggest Dante stan.

I love that the writers aren't pushing Sam and Jason. I like that they're having these conversations without knocking the viewers over the head with it. And Jason smiles! And he listens to Sam! KeMo looked so pretty, too.

If this Fluke shit goes into next year...ugh.

Mikey is still too much of a gullible puppy dog to run ELQ.

• Love 6

Yeah...I mean, Sam drop-kicked Ethan, who is the same height size as Jason, when she thought he was the one who beat up Kristina, so what stopped her from drop-kicking Jason?

True, but Ethan was also half the width of either Jason.

• Love 1

Dante is always the shine in my cold, dark GH heart. If they ever separate him from Sonny and/or Lulu, watch out. I'll be the biggest Dante stan.

Ahem! (Watch, if they did that, they would just make Franco his dad and have him marry Nina)

Shout out to Sam for shading the PCPD. Why does no one ever mention how pitiful the police department is?

Because no one else in town is exactly a brain trust either?

• Love 2

Has Sam always held back when giving a negative opinion of someone? I don't recall her being a gossip but lately, I notice she doesn't outright bash. She gives shade. If Carly were mad at the PCPD for something, she wouldn't give shade, she'd call them all kinds of names. 

Another scene that stands out, when she questioned Liz allowing a stranger to live in her house with Michael. She wasn't overly critical but she quickly backpedaled. 

She was also fueled by anger. Jake had the element of surprise working for him.

But regardless, I think she should have fought back in some way.

Cackling at this right now. Thanks.

Heh, I didn't mean it as a diss to Ethan though, just facts. I prefer his lankiness to either Jason's roid-iness.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1