Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

As long as we don't see Geary singing in Heaven again.  As bad as TAAS has been, nothing's been truly that spectacularly awful for a while.

When the baby kept sneezing, Roger (not Franco) was laughing and delighted. That was all him, not Franco.

I like Howarth (and I only know him from this show, but enough to know he's been wasted).  Don't like Nina, but I really enjoyed watching both actors react to the baby -- it's an adorable baby with a very expressive face and they were getting a kick out of it. Probably also because it took their minds off the magnitude of suck of the storyline.  How cute was that sneezing and the "bless you"s?

I will always be willing to watch a handsome man beaming at a baby.  Preferably a shirtless handsome man, which I'm sure can be arranged for RH in the near future.  And Detective Plywood Kitty.  I'd add Dante, but I don't want to look at that unfortunate tattoo again.

Edited by kassa
  • Love 5

Yes, Britt, that's because your relationship truly didn't mean anything to Nikolas.

What's with Nikolas singing Courtney's praises? It makes me think Ron is fond of the actress/wants her back. Also, even Nikolas must see that his kid is a mega brat in need of major parenting help from Super Nanny. Military school off-screen would work, too.

Also, is Ron trying to channel Silence of the Lambs with Faison trying to bite Anna?? 

Tracy's on-going jealousy of Anna is pathetic.

JT did a good job with Patrick's reactions - surprise,anger, hint of tears, and then the oh shit look when Faison told Sam to ask him for answers.

Re: previews - So I guess Liz gets to tell Nik Psycho Granny is alive, since Alexis couldn't be bothered? 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 2

Yeah, I'm gonna need Spencer Cassadine to DIE. I don't care that he's a kid, he needs to meet the Grim fucking Reaper, yesterday.

Little shit.

Nikolas needs to take off his belt and show him what's up.

I can't stand that kid. And the million Courtney mentions are freaking me out.

• Love 3

Fluke...

They actually splashed across the headline of that fake newspaper the title of "Fluke"...

Wreck It Ron and his team of misfits display as much "originality and class" as a Faberge Egg being sold by Wal-Mart.

A Brad sighting and of course it was sans Lucas but I guess aside from Brad and Nathan Britt won't exactly have people lining the streets to bid her farewell this time.

And I know the only reason they paraded people in front of Faison, who is the poster boy for a sociopathic manic devoid of all remorse, regret, or empathy, was so that he could smugly call Drake an "Idiot" and tell him that it was in fact Victor who arranged the accident, not him, and expose Patrick's stupidity and lies but boy howdy was that awesome.

I want those scenes repeated on a loop. I love how flippant Faison was over Patrick's accusations, it's exactly what that blockhead deserves, not to mention having the bottom drop out of his douchey world when the truth is finally slapping him down ass over face.

Also it did cut into Sam's meaningless rant about her "beloved hubby" filled with the same shit that Sonny is supposedly, honour and some code dealing with his highly illegal and immoral work. Faison's comment about "enjoying" his work in the same manner when he "killed" him was just so pitch perfect.

Did Liz really, truly, honestly, use Helena as an excuse to yet again compliment Jakson's "hot bod"...? Well, you can't spell "classy" without "assy".

I felt like a good 90% of Finola and Anders' scenes were ad-libbed and completely winged and I thought it was some of the best acting I've seen on this show in quite some time. Their connection just makes sparks, even with all the shitty nonsense they have to keep trudging through. From her comment about crying to the way he kept egging her on about becoming like him, good stuff, it was such good stuff.

Not to mention the way he reached out for her as if to try and grab her and then Anders realized that he basically had the weakest cuffs in the world tying him to that table and so he could and he just yanked her by her jacket and Finola seemed surprised but just went right along with it.

• Love 7

Faison became my favorite character today. He gave no fucks and dropped truth bombs left and right. He showed more affection for Robin than Patrick has in a year. Or Anna. I don't know what was better. "Isn't Robin your problem?" "So you're keeping me from a grown woman?" Or "Yes, it enjoy my work." I love that crazy bastard.

And Nik, shut up. Courtney was not a good person. She was anything but good. You know who was good? Emily. Remember her?

• Love 5
Can Faison dump Patrick into an ocean? Thanks.

Only after he's put about...sixty slugs in him to ensure that he stays there.

The fact that he actually mentioned Robin while Patty said her name 0 times makes Faison the winner of today.

Well Patrick was just so sure he was the target of the big bad baby killer, why on earth would or could Robin be involved? His selfish wife so busy making all her decisions of her own free will and everything.

I really need Anna to shove his head so far up his ass over this he finally realizes what his own bullshit tastes like, I really, truly do.

All the excitement was taken out of those scenes for me because it was all about Patty keeping those seekrits from Sam and being exposed to HER. He had no real reaction to Faison in terms of what he did to Robin. He had no reaction that Victor caused the accident...which would explain Robin's behavior at the clinic. He didn't even say her NAME. The writers are unbelievable, really. It's so pathetic. Sammy can have his ass because OMG, he is the WORST.

I just couldn't help enjoying the way Faison spoke to him and treated him, finally someone acting like Patrick is the pathetic, inept prick he really is.

But indeed, the very fact that Patrick didn't jump over the table and demand to know more of what Faison knows about Robin, about Victor and the accident it just...they truly care more about Patrick getting the chance to apologize to Sam and try and excuse himself from responsibility, as usual, than Patrick running to Anna to tell her everything and then finally realizing he may need to go to Paris now or at least try and contact Robin.

Oh this shitty, shitty show.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 7

And I know the only reason they paraded people in front of Faison, who is the poster boy for a sociopathic manic devoid of all remorse, regret, or empathy, was so that he could smugly call Drake an "Idiot" and tell him that it was in fact Victor who arranged the accident, not him, and expose Patrick's stupidity and lies but boy howdy was that awesome.

I want those scenes repeated on a loop. I love how flippant Faison was over Patrick's accusations, it's exactly what that blockhead deserves, not to mention having the bottom drop out of his douchey world when the truth is finally slapping him down ass over face.

All the excitement was taken out of those scenes for me because it was all about Patty keeping those seekrits from Sam and being exposed to HER. He had no real reaction to Faison in terms of what he did to Robin. He had no reaction that Victor caused the accident...which would explain Robin's behavior at the clinic. He didn't even say her NAME. The writers are unbelievable, really. It's so pathetic. Sammy can have his ass because OMG, he is the WORST.

I did love how Faison was basically telling Anna she should follow up on Robin.

• Love 9

Well Patrick was just so sure he was the target of the big bad baby killer, why on earth would or could Robin be involved? His selfish wife so busy making all her decisions of her own free will and everything.

I really need Anna to shove his head so far up his ass over this he finally realizes what his own bullshit tastes like, I really, truly do.

I just have no words. Is this the love story Ron is trying to preserve or kill? 'Cause it's killed, Ron. Just free Robin now.

• Love 5

the very fact that Patrick didn't jump over the table and demand to know more of what Faison knows about Robin, about Victor and the accident it just...they truly care more about Patrick getting the chance to apologize to Sam and try and excuse himself from responsibility, as usual, than Patrick running to Anna to tell her everything and then finally realizing he may need to go to Paris now or at least try and contact Robin.

Oh this shitty, shitty show.

Yes, yes and more yes. The writers are truly making Patrick dumb and terrible on purpose. This is their choice. It's no mistake. They have no problem having Anna defend her daughter when it's necessary, but Patty can't even utter her name. He knows all the information now (except that Jase is Jake) and his first thought is to explain himself to SAM.

Maybe Faison was right. He actually freed Robin from that boring doctor. LOLOL. Best line he's ever had.

• Love 3

How cute was that sneezing and the "bless you"s?

I think I watched a total of five minutes yesterday but I must have watched that 10 times.  I really enjoyed when the baby was done and started to shake her head no and MSt responded with "no more" and shook her head back.  So damn cute.  I love scenes with babies because you can get stuff like that.

• Love 3

And Nik, shut up. Courtney was not a good person. She was anything but good. You know who was good? Emily. Remember her?

*whispers* I enjoyed Nik + SWMNBN a million times more than Nik + Emily. I look forward to these mentions today. However, that pairing and her early pairing with AJ are the only times I found SWMNBN tolerable.

Fluke...

They actually splashed across the headline of that fake newspaper the title of "Fluke"...

Wreck It Ron and his team of misfits display as much "originality and class" as a Faberge Egg being sold by Wal-Mart.

Eh, I enjoy it when he does little nods to fandom like that. I'm easy.

Edited by TheGourmez
  • Love 1
I think I watched a total of five minutes yesterday but I must have watched that 10 times.  I really enjoyed when the baby was done and started to shake her head no and MSt responded with "no more" and shook her head back.  So damn cute.  I love scenes with babies because you can get stuff like that.

I'd be all for this baby playing the part of all the other kids in their scenes and I mean both the boys and girls. And then when there's a speaking part she'll just start to sneeze or coo and no one will care.

Maybe Real Luke can run him over.

I don't care if it's Rafe returned from the dead, anyone running that brat over would get a thumbs up from me.

• Love 3

Anders owned the show today. He gave a damn class.

Not to mention the way he reached out for her as if to try and grab her and then Anders realized that he basically had the weakest cuffs in the world tying him to that table and so he could and he just yanked her by her jacket and Finola seemed surprised but just went right along with it.

This. Anna and Faison's scenes have been sizzling but this was freaking awesome. Damn it, they need to stop cutting their scenes short and just let them go at it. Anna should questioned how Faison knew Robin was in  Paris. Red flags should have gone up.

Did I basically hear Faison call Patrick a boring stupid idiot who was not worthy of Robin? Faison was dropping truth bombs every damn where.

Of course Patty didn't mention Robin being at CC. I bet he doesn't tell Anna that Faison was aware of everything going on at CC either.

By chance, Ron created a decent friendship in Britt/Brad and found someway not to F' it up. Can we actually see some of the Brad/Lucas interaction that keeps happening OFF screen.

Sssoooo, how often are we going to be subjected to Luke & FauxLuke in scenes together? I just can't.....

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 8

Did Liz just dismiss Helena's interest in Jake as attraction? She can't be serious. I know she finds Jake attractive but Helena came over to talk to Jake because he has an eye for attractive men? The poor woman is halfway in love.

JT did a good job with Patrick's reactions - surprise,anger, hint of tears, and then the oh shit look when Faison told Sam to ask him for answers.

Patrick really is naive. A more savvy person would not have followed Sam into the room, he'd stay behind and pray Faison doesn't incriminate him. Even smatter, he'd come clean to Sam before her meeting with Fiason. He should know by now that Sam is going to enlightened. Better be the first one to do it.

But Patrick's obliviousness endears him to me. He is been over his head in this whole investigation/Fluke/Luke stuff and I think JT's doing a good job portraying him that way.

On a shallow note, I love Liz' sweater. I could use one in this chilly NYC weather.

Did Liz just dismiss Helena's interest in Jake as attraction?

She said Helena always did have an eye for attractive men.

I cannot stomach watching Dr. O whine on about Faison and Anna. STFU, Liesl. OMG.

I thought the Helena/O scenes were anticlimactic. Liesl sniveling about Faison? Blech.

LOL that Faison made Sam identify herself and her husband. He's killed so many people he can't keep them straight. Hee.

"You can't get people to do what you want by manipulating them." Like what Spencer is doing and has done. How about you aim a little anger at your demon child, Nik? Send the little shit to the strictest military school there is for the next twenty years.

Britt. Gurl. You didn't mean anything to Nik. No woman does. You're so much better off without him and his horror of a son.

• Love 5

Anna should questioned how Faison knew Robin was in Paris.

He pretty much told her to go there!

Did I basically hear Faison call Patrick a boring stupid idiot who was not worthy of Robin?

Yes, yes you did. And it was awesome.

Patdick is a frickin' "world renowned" brain surgeon. Being a naive oblivious idot is in no way believable nor endearing to me.

Dude choses to be a clueless arrogant idiot b/c he is a selfish dick.

Agree. This isn't him being naive. It's him being an asshole who doesn't give a shit about Robin. And it's being written like this for a purpose.

LOL that Faison made Sam identify herself and her husband. He's killed so many people he can't keep them straight. Hee.

I about cried tears of laughter when that happened. Sometimes Ron produces gold.

• Love 3

But indeed, the very fact that Patrick didn't jump over the table and demand to know more of what Faison knows about Robin, about Victor and the accident it just...they truly care more about Patrick getting the chance to apologize to Sam and try and excuse himself from responsibility, as usual, than Patrick running to Anna to tell her everything and then finally realizing he may need to go to Paris now or at least try and contact Robin.

He does owe Sam some answers. After he's dealt with that, I really hope there is a followup of Patrick asking more questions about Victor's involvement and comparing notes with Anna. Even if KMc is not coming soon, it'll be terrible of Patrick to have this info land on his lab and do nothing about it.

I need tone able to defend him lol

I'm disappointed Helena didn't slit Dr. O's throat.

She was shaking like a leaf. I thought it was ridiculous since Helena is so frail looking.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS

I want him to get an Emmy just for that, I loved it.

"And you are...? And I am supposed to know who your husband is because...?"

Oh it was brilliant and then Sam got huffy as if he dared not give a shit about her or Jason even though he is Faison, a madman without morals. What was she honestly expecting? Him to apologize or care?

• Love 5

The way Anna talked about Robin, it is as if they've been in touch lately. So is Robin being allowed phone calls to her family or what?

Patdick is a frickin' "world renowned" brain surgeon. Being a naive oblivious idot is in no way believable nor endearing to me.

Dude choses to be a clueless arrogant idiot b/c he is a selfish dick.

Well, you can intelligent and still naive in areas that is not in your expertise. This whole criminal activities is over his head and I don't particular mind that he doesn't know how to properly navigate the waters. 

I want him to get an Emmy just for that, I loved it.

"And you are...? And I am supposed to know who your husband is because...?"

Oh it was brilliant and then Sam got huffy as if he dared not give a shit about her or Jason even though he is Faison, a madman without morals. What was she honestly expecting? Him to apologize or care?

I thought Sam was ridiculous. You are screaming at him that he is a monster yet you expect him to give a shit he killed your husband? And talking about codes and honor and crap like that.

It upsets me greatly that Jason didn't stay dead.

• Love 6

I can't hate on Sam. She may be delusional as all hell about Jason and Faison, but at least the girl is allowed to show real emotion. Patty was ridiculous just...standing there...babbling about Blanket...to FAISON. Again, I ask, does Patrick know who Faison is!?!? Seriously.

I'm I supposed to feel bad that Faison killed Jason? I get it, Jason has a very loyal harem, but Jason got what he deserved as far as I'm concerned and wish someone who isn't OMG the evil would point it out.

Patty used to have no problem pointing it out, but he likes Mrs. Morgan now, so....

• Love 2

I was clapping like a demented seal during the Faison/Anna and Dr. O/Helena scenes. Kathleen Gati, Constance Towers, Anders Hove, and especially Finola one!bad!mutha Hughes were on fire today! Even when it's not in the dialogue, happened off-screen, or is a total region, these actors play that history where I can see, for example, Helena and Dr. O having interacted in the past. I also agree with the poster above that the Faison/Anna scenes were at least partially improvised.

On another note, can Luke, Fluke, ANYONE please mow down Spencer? And then riddle him with polonium-210 laced bullets, and then throw hot fondue on him?? Pretty, pretty please???

• Love 2
Is this real Luke OR another person pretending to be Luke OR are is there a real Luke AND a fake Luke out and about at the same the?

The Luke that was at the Qs' today interacting with Alice, Tracy, and Anna is the imposter.

The real Luke is the one we saw him visiting tied to the chair, so he is still being held hostage.

The way Anna talked about Robin, it is as if they've been in touch lately. So is Robin being allowed phone calls to her family or what?

I believe she "Skypes" since that is Ron's preferred way of communication for these characters.

I thought Sam was ridiculous. You are screaming at him that he is a monster yet you expect him to give a shit he killed your husband? And talking about codes and honor and crap like that.

It upsets me greatly that Jason didn't stay dead.

Same here, he was so much more likable as fish food.

Sam singing his praises as usual was just more of the same ol' stale story.

• Love 1

I believe she "Skypes" since that is Ron's preferred way of communication for these characters..

I don't know if that's true. After the Patty/Anna/Robin group Skype call, Anna had a phone call with Robin. That's the last any communication was mentioned.

Patty was ridiculous just...standing there...babbling about Blanket...to FAISON. Again, I ask, does Patrick know who Faison is!?!? Seriously.

I laughed at how Faison wasn't giving two shits about Shamwow. He treated Patrick like a bug that wasn't worth his time.

The music during Br2's scenes was off. I couldn't tell if it was for the scene or if it was back ground music fromantic Kelly's.

I don't know if that's true. After the Patty/Anna/Robin group Skype call, Anna had a phone call with Robin. That's the last any communication was mentioned.

On one hand, I'd love for Robin to Skype with them often so she is not completely cut off from Emma, on the other hand wouldn't she have found a way to alert Anna, Patrick or whoever she communicates with about her abduction?

Are we even sure she is being held captive right now? I assume yes, since she's not returned but her holder is walking around PC. Who/What is keeping Robin away?

What a terrible plot this is.

• Love 2

I recall that, I was more so thinking that she might have short Skype sessions just as she did while at the clinic, that way they can keep up the whole "If she were really being held against her will could she make contact?" and all that crap.

Robin knows they can get to Emma and Patrick and Anna before she could ever hope to give them a real heads up, so trying very well could be what gets them killed, she's really trapped imo. It'd be helpful if she knew or thought one of them might meet her in the middle having grown suspicious of what's going on.

But as today proved Patrick had ten fucking anvils of truth dropped on his head and all he can do is try and beg Sam for understanding... it's not surprising Robin might be concerned her attempts at warning them night go right over a few key heads.

Are we even sure she is being held captive right now? I assume yes, since she's not returned but her holder is walking around PC. Who/What is keeping Robin away?

Helena does have henchmen in her employ so I assume that Robin has "watchers" aplenty in Paris making sure to keep her in line.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2

Ron could write that Robin has been in contact with her fam this entire time, but that would just be BS to me.

Hells threatened the lives of Rob's family, that's why she can't alert anyone.

I laughed at how Faison wasn't giving two shits about Shamwow. He treated Patrick like a bug that wasn't worth his time.

I think Faison was truly shocked that Patty wasn't putting the puzzle pieces together.

He's truly the dumbest person ever. Him and Tracy are just being completely destructed to make this shit flow.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

. Anna should questioned how Faison knew Robin was in  Paris. Red flags should have gone up.

Did I basically hear Faison call Patrick a boring stupid idiot who was not worthy of Robin? 

Of course Patty didn't mention Robin being at CC. I bet he doesn't tell Anna that Faison was aware of everything going on at CC either.

Sssoooo, how often are we going to be subjected to Luke & FauxLuke in scenes together? I just can't.....

1- Absolutely - I wanted to see a stronger reaction from Anna about Faison knowing Robin is in "Paris."

2- He said boring, but not stupid or idiot. That opinion was more implied by Anders' acting with Finola, JT and KeMo. 

3-I bet you're right.

4-As often as Ron feels entertained by the scripts and TG's acting. Sooooo.....way too damned often.

I don't understand why they used Bach in the Britt/Brad scenes.

Wasn't that holiday music? (Not carols, necessarily, but music usually played at holiday time.) I thought that for once, the show on point with the music. Britt and Brad were at Kelly's, and we've heard holiday music there in the past.

• Love 1

Faison calling Patrick boring- no lies detected.  Patrick needs to be kicked in the nuts by Mac, Anna, Robert, Robin, and Sam...repeatedly.

Liesl, I want you to listen to me very, very carefully:

Faison is not that into you.  He was never that into you.  The sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be.  Now shut the fuck up and get the fuck over it, 'cause you're boring the hell out of me with your bitching and moaning.

Edited by Evolution101
  • Love 5

That would be incredibly redundant at this point. Humorous, but redundant. Patrick has had a cranial-rectal inversion for ages.

• Love 3
That would be incredibly redundant at this point. Humorous, but redundant. Patrick has had a cranial-rectal inversion for ages.

That is all true but at this point the physical act would cause me great joy which is why I want it to happen. Make my Christmas, Anna.

I wonder if Robin could spell out "Help me" with GPS markers like that young man did when proposing to his girlfriend.

Though her group would probably think it says "Help oui" and believe she's still playing rescue surgeon for Astronauts.

Edited by CPP83

It's one thing for Patty to be over Robin and all about his feels for Sam, but it's another thing for the writers not to allow Patrick be a decent human being and just CARE about the mother of his child. SMH.

• Love 3

Did Liz just dismiss Helena's interest in Jake as attraction? She can't be serious. I know she finds Jake attractive but Helena came over to talk to Jake because he has an eye for attractive men? The poor woman is halfway in love.

She seemed to think Helena showed up at her house for some (likely Spencer Family-related) nefarious reason, then perked up upon meeting handsome 'Jake' and wanted to chat with him. (I think we're supposed to understand Elizabeth knows something of Helena's history with much younger men from talking with Luke or Lucky. I took her "Queen of the Damned" mention as a reference to such past conversations about Helena.) Anyway ,it seems like neither Elizabeth nor 'Jake' thought she showed up because of him. But yeah, it's very obvious that Liz thinks 'Jake' is a hottie.