Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Zzzzzzz to the Agent Sloan stuff.

Seriously. So let me see if I have this correct: he's concerned about a master criminal being dealt with outside the court of law because of ... reasons I guess. And I get that he was all up in arms about the WSB, but shouldn't he be equally concerned that Victor Cassidine was dealt with out side the court of law?!? You know because of the importance he places on folks not taking the law into their own hands and all that.

I really enjoyed the little scene of Ned and Monica going to tell AJ he'd been vindicated. Why can't I get more stuff like this and a lot less of that tiresome Spencer kid.

I've enjoyed Michael a lot these last 2 weeks. I don't know much about his history because I wasn't watching most of the time, but I'm liking his anger and toughness.

And sorry, but Michael is right: Tracy would give away ELQ for Luke and he isn't worth the already chewed gum lying on the sidewalk.

Did I see Michael pouncing on Morgan in the previews? So now he's going full thug and putting his hands on people?

Meh. I think he has a reason to be upset. The woman who set AJ up has now run off. Morgan has been protecting Ava all this time and keeping secrets from Michael. That hardly feels like Sonny's usual thug crap. I generally don't believe in the need for physical confrontation but after hearing that recording? I can understand where Michael is right now.

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Love 6

I really enjoyed today's episode, a lot of moving pieces, a lot going on that was actually interesting.  Diane giving her greatest, Qs over here, even Sam/Patrick didn't bore me.  As an old school Sexis fan, I liked at the end that Alexis came in to give Sonny shit and I hope he confesses due to whatever she tells him.  Kind of screwing over Diane and illegally, wouldn't it be, as Alexis no longer reps Sonny?

• Love 4
And sorry, but Michael is right: Tracy would give away ELQ for Luke and he isn't worth the already chewed gum lying on the sidewalk.

I just find it amusing that were it not for, as usual, someone basically dropping the truth in Michael's lap he would still be with Kiki, living it up with a girl who can't tell the truth to save her life.

He's shown that "love" makes him into as much of a dimwitted dummy as it has Tracy. He ignored plenty of warning signs, like a woman willing to leave one brother for another as if she's merely switching iPod playlists, because he supposedly loved her. He believed that she loved him, not like she loved Morgan because she left Morgan for him so of course she must love him more, and that she wouldn't purposefully hurt him or betray him, and imo it's no different with Tracy.

Sure the audience sees notLuke for who he is, and thanks to sheer luck some of them actually know that something is wrong with him and that he can't be trusted, but even so they still stupidly think this is really Luke and not the obvious imposter he is. Even his own daughter hasn't caught on ffs. Tracy is not, by far, the only one being fooled and manipulated by this joker, far from it.

She has plenty to lose, ELQ for instance, but if there is one thing about this Tracy that is real it is how stubborn she is and how hard it is to get her to change her mind, whatever the evidence presented, especially if her heart and feelings are involved.

Tracy loves Luke, therefore because she has no idea or proof that notLuke is not Luke she loves him the same way. Now the only reason I think that she is behaving like this, however, is because Ron is writing it that way and she is putting as much blind faith and belief in notLuke and his true motives as so many others have in their significant others, Michael, Anna, Silas, Carly with the SERIAL KILLER, just to name a few.

• Love 1

Eh, I'm gonna wait to see the context.  I could see Morgan mouthing off and deserving a shove.

And also in the...previews...is Bobbie fucking for real, slapping Scotty?  I was really expecting to come out of this whole mess on Bobbie's side with Scotty, but I am soooooooooo not.

THe ironic thing is maybe other than being a little too happy over Sonny and carlys arrests.For once Scotty hasn't really done anything wrong.

• Love 4

As far as I'm concerned, Michael can tell the other Qs his business degree came from Fuck You University! I like this storyline and I think it's got classic Quartermaine conflict, especially between him and Tracy. I think CD is also very at home with them, in that mansion and doing that kind of stuff. The mob scene, not so much IMO.

Unfortunately, Michael is right about Tracy right now because RC has wrecked her character. I also think that when this dust settles, the smart thing for Michael to do would be go to Tracy and try to get real with her. He knows where she has been and that she spent decades trying to prove herself to her father, who she had a very complicated relationship with, proving that she didn't have to be just the black sheep sending burglars to rob the damn mansion. He knows a little bit about what that kind of outcast mentality is like, sort of. Tell her they're stronger together than apart, ask her to be his closest advisor. A.J. tried to get Tracy to go with this last summer but they didn't do it because RC didn't care about the plotline anymore with the OLTLers returning, and had grown to resent Sean Kanan's presence, but I wish he'd gotten through to her. I hope someday Michael can do the same. It wouldn't have to last, of course - they'd bust up and start battling it out again someday - but Edward is dead, the company means a lot to her and Tracy is too old to keep playing these games with the same old family members.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 17
Meh. I think he has a reason to be upset. The woman who set AJ up has now run off. Morgan has been protecting Ava all this time and keeping secrets from Michael. That hardly feels like Sonny's usual thug crap. I generally don't believe in the need for physical confrontation but after hearing that recording? I can understand where Michael is right now.

He can be upset, but getting physical is a punk ass move imo. If Michael can't just use his words like a big boy then that's on him, I'm unimpressed.

I also think that when this dust settles, the smart thing for Michael to do would be go to Tracy and try to get real with her

I don't know if Jane is much longer for GH, I actually hope not much because Ron doesn't give two flying fucks about Tracy. Anything having to do with Michael being a "Q" has been at Tracy's expense, she's the one made out to be the fool, the one out of touch, without support, without help, he took control of the company, Monica is certainly on his side, as is Alice, and even Ned when it boils down to it, and Dillon is of no help of course.

I guess no one might think the reason Tracy is clinging so tightly to Luke/notLuke is because she'd like to think at least one person is on her team. Michael doesn't seem to be hurting in that area too much.

Tracy is too old to keep playing these games with the same old family members.

It's a soap, no one is ever too old to play company takeover games, imho. I believe Edward was a prime example of that.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1

It still amazes me that, after the stupid relish storyline, Ron missed the big neon arrow pointing in the obvious, soapy direction to go next - Tracy and AJ reluctantly teaming up to fend off an outside corporate raider.  But why do that when you can have Franco dress up in Jason's leather jacket and have Kiki slip her "cousin" the tongue? 

• Love 13

There are a million things on this show that have been done at Tracy's expense, largely anything to do with Luke and Fluke - Michael's recent involvement with ELQ hardly rates, IMO.

• Love 6

But don't you think romance/sex is where it will eventually end up? Like, right before the Jason reveal? It's so Ron to do it that way.

Yeah, that was impression too -that any chance of becoming romantically involved was on hold until they found out for sure who ordered Rafe to run Patrick, Sabrina, and Emma off the road. Maybe I missed a conversation where they said friends only and that they would never cross that line again.

Oh Ron will take it all the way: somehow Patrick and Sam will end up "making it hard" in front of a glass bay window on a rug in front of a fireplace as Jake/Jakson/Jason comes upon the house/cabin/structure, somehow knowing to go there to look for Sam, to tell her he's returned but then he peers inside and sees them, just as he did that night when Sam and Ric played naked twister, which will then send a distraught and confused Jake/Jakson/Jason running back to Liz for "comfort"

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala

• Love 2

Yeah, that was impression too -that any chance of becoming romantically involved was on hold until they found out for sure who ordered Rafe to run Patrick, Sabrina, and Emma off the road. Maybe I missed a conversation where they said friends only and that they would never cross that line again.

No, you didn't. It was the investigation and Sam's confused feelings about Silas, Jason and Patty that just put it on "hold," like you said!

Personally, I wish they would just speed it up. Sam/Patty have literally had the same convos for months.

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Ha! Right!?

I'm writing down "Princess Sandy Vagina" for future use.

I'm not understanding; since the Lucky/Liz/Nik triangle and Liz's pregnancy with (now school-age) Aiden, she's spent one night with AJ and one night with Ric. The only other regular/semi-regular female characters on this show who have seen less bedroom action than Elizabeth in the last few years are Monica, Dr. O and Robin.

• Love 7

I am kinda giving Michael the side-eye about roughing up Morgan, but not because he's being meeaan to Morgan, but because he does have a bit of a tendency to start using his fists on people when he loses his temper, I feel like. I could be remembering wrong. I do remember there was a time he started beating the crap out of Old Man Trey after he got married to Kristina. And there was the time he punched Dante in the face for suggesting the strooker might have killed her ex. I mean, but I'm sure he thinks Morgan helped Ava escape, so I get it, even if I don't approve. Shades of grey on this show, madness.

All I've ever wanted was for Sonny to go to prison for a month or so, and I'm pretty sure that's gonna happen, so I'm satisfied, for now. Watch though he'll probably get a Christmas miracle and he'll be let out and carolers will line the streets and he walks out of Pentonville, skipping in the fresh flurries of snow! 

I don't mind the agent Sloane stuff, simply because it gave Anna a chance to shoot someone "you're full of shit and I know it" looks.

Random, but does Kiki know Michael was raped? I think Morgan told her, right? (I think I thought of it cause I know Michael had a prison flashback with starr, and I don't remember if Michael losing his temper is what triggered the memory)

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Michael taking his rightful place in the Q family and the Q manse was definitely the high point of the episode for me.  The low point was the whole, "Will I be reinstated?" crap with Patrick.  I suppose it was too much to hope that he wouldn't stink up my Q reunion with his DoucheyDrakeness.

• Love 3

The look on Ava's face when Kiki nailed her about killing Connie was absolutely priceless. What did she say? "I made a mistake"? I couldn't stop laughing. I need a GIF of her bug-eyed, forlorn stare. Thank you, Maura West, for always making every moment count.

Once again, out of nowhere, Obrecht starts beating on ol' Misty Britt again. I don't mind it because Obrecht has never been anything to me but an abusive psychopath, but the whiplash in the storytelling is still extremely abrupt. The problem is that Ron always wants to have it either way, and then revert to, 'well, this is who so-and-so always was.' I may believe that but you sure didn't six months ago. And I assume Obrecht will lose Britt over this mess and collapse into tears and perhaps another sorrowful holiday song. Poor Obrecht, she knows not what she does.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4

Random, but does Kiki know Michael was raped? I think Morgan told her, right? (I think I thought of it cause I know Michael had a prison flashback with starr, and I don't remember if Michael losing his temper is what triggered the memory)

Michael told Kiki about being raped, right after Franco presented himself at the Haunted Star.  It's how the "cousins" first bonded.  Recall that Morgan got all pissed off that Michael confided in Keeks and not him.

• Love 2

When Potatoes Cry......that's how the show seemed to start for me today, with Kiki perched on Ava's bed, her bug eyes filling up with fluid as she was rememberin being kicked to the curb by her meal ticket....I mean, Michael.  Oh well, at least she'll have a free place to stay as long as she can camp out with Ava in her hospital room.

But then the Little Spud started getting all indignant with her murdering Ma - and as right as she may be, listening to that little grifter take someone else to town for bad behavior is just a bit much.  It would serve her right if she ended up as the missing spawn of The Nina.  

Sap that I am - and frankly, this show gives me VERY FEW and far between moments to feel sappy, I enjoyed all of Monica's scenes.  Michael telling her that he was claiming his name, that this was his only family, and especially the scene where he played the tape for her were all great IMO.   I don't trust Michael in the long run not to go back to that coven of Tanning Lotion Worshippers who raised him, but right now it's all good.  

He's reclaimed the Quartermaines and sworn off Potato Heads.  Good decisions all around.

Weren't those scenes of Mumbles and Shawn commiserating through the bars of Sonny's cell heartwarming?  They did everything but pass their needlepoint back and forth for suggestions while comforting each other.  Sweet.  

Too bad Shawn isn't going to prison with Sonny.  I'd love him to be his muscle in prison.  Shawn's ineptness would guarantee Sonny learned to sing showtunes.

• Love 9

Michael taking his rightful place in the Q family and the Q manse was definitely the high point of the episode for me. The low point was the whole, "Will I be reinstated?" crap with Patrick. I suppose it was too much to hope that he wouldn't stink up my Q reunion with his DoucheyDrakeness.

I still can't believe he actually talks or wants to work with/for Dr. O. Dude gives no shits this woman terrorized his soon-to-be (is the divorce official yet!?!) ex-wife.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

I still can't believe he actually talks or wants to work with/for Dr. O. Dude gives no shits this woman terrorized his soon-to-be (is the divorce official yet!?!) ex-wife.

He said something yesterday that implied he planned to get rid of Dr O. It will probably be the slowest take down ever.

• Love 3

For once can we not bring people in to rep for Sonny and Michael's "love" for him "deep down"? I know, I expect Michael and Sonny to eventually reach some sort of shaky detente again someday far from now but can we not just let this shit sit for a few weeks or months before immediately making it about Michael's love for Sonny? Shut up, Diane! I'm so tired of that giant hand puppet.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 7

The look on Ava's face when Kiki nailed her about killing Connie was absolutely priceless. What did she say? "I made a mistake"? I couldn't stop laughing. I need a GIF of her bug-eyed, forlorn stare. Thank you, Maura West, for always making every moment count.

Isn't Kaka the one who's known about Sonny murdering AJ for approximately a thousand years, and pretty much used every trick in the book to keep the secret from Michael? I guess that was her "mistake". She needs to have about ten thousand seats, not get all righteous with Ava.

• Love 9

For once can we not bring people in to rep for Sonny and Michael's "love" for him "deep down"? I know, I expect Michael and Sonny to eventually reach some sort of shaky detente again someday far from now but can we not just let this shit sit for a few weeks or months before immediately making it about Michael's love for Sonny? Shut up, Diane! I'm so tired of that giant hand puppet.

I'm wanking that it was Diane's attempt to get Sonny to try to cut himself a deal.

I like how they keep mentioning that Max is fine now. Oh, thank God. I was worried. Even though you already told two weeks ago he was gonna live.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

There are a million things on this show that have been done at Tracy's expense, largely anything to do with Luke and Fluke - Michael's recent involvement with ELQ hardly rates, IMO.

I couldn't agree more.

It is why I disagree with you that Ron trashed Tracy. Tracy was trashed way before Ron took over, Tracy's pairing with Luke wrecked the character.

She's been pathetic for as long as I can remember. If there was a "real" Tracy, I don't know her.

• Love 2

Oh, I also died laughing when they walked into the hospital room at the end and Ava was long gone. Of course! All that needed was a wooden "Gone Fishin'" sign like something out of Looney Tunes, or maybe a window shade flapping wildly in the breeze. Bookin' it! Fucking Ava.

I dunno if they really got that kid to cry at the end (I doubt it) but Spencer sure had a lot of water or glycerin on his face. Why is he that broken up about Uncle Sonny?

I'm wanking that it was Diane's attempt to get Sonny to try to cut himself a deal.

Oh, I'm sure it was, but it was also Ron and the gang's hamhanded attempt to try and remind us Sonny is not so bad (A.J. was, after all, fat) and this is all about family luv. Hit the major beats hard, preserve our larger POV and don't let anyone forget it.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

Why is he that broken up about Uncle Sonny?

I think Spencer's the first marcher in the "Poor Sonny!" parade.  Because Sonny taught him how to box once, it's totally okay that he killed someone in cold blood!  The stupid townie cops, arresting all the cool people!

But, ugh, Nikolas did say something about Sonny being where he belonged, right?  Does that qualify him for the free pass I was offering yesterday?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

STFU, you fiveheaded ungrateful little Kiki. You didn't seem to have much of a problem mooching off your mom (and others) for the last year and a half. It's not like you didn't know she was in the mob. Didn't you actually call her out at Franco's art show as being capable of anything? So don't act all high and mighty because you were stupid enough to forget.

God, how is it possible that Maura is so gorgeous with barely any makeup on? It's so unfair. I admire that she has really just thrown herself into these scenes for the past month without giving a crap what she looks like. And I'm glad that Ava got the hell out of dodge, heh. Another day dodging the bullet.

I know it's just me, but I thought it was cruel for Michael to let Monica listen to that recording. He should have known it would upset her. I really think he used poor judgment.

In Michael vs. Tracy, I'm Team Tracy. And I don't even like Tracy. But Michael can have a damn seat.

Sloan, why are you trying to fuck with Queen Anna? Just stop.

I can't say much about Sonny and Shawn, for fear I'll go into a rageout rivaling Nina's.

Edited by tvgoddess
Inappropriate nickname
  • Love 4

The more I think about Kiki today, the more pissed off I get.  Was I really supposed to feel bad for her when she was stewing on Ava's bed, thinking about all the totally true...I mean "hurtful" things Michael said to her?  Was my heart supposed to bleed for poor Kiki when Michael iced her?  Puh-lease.

• Love 5

STFU, you fiveheaded ungrateful little Kiki. You didn't seem to have much of a problem mooching off your mom (and others) for the last year and a half. It's not like you didn't know she was in the mob. Didn't you actually call her out at Franco's art show as being capable of anything? So don't act all high and mighty because you were stupid enough to forget. .

Eh, I actually think it's nice that the default setting for someone in this town isn't "You killed someone. Eh, I guess you had your reasons." I don't care if people didn't like Connie and are glad she's dead. Everything Kiki said to her mom was the absolute truth. Ava gunned down an innocent woman, for basically no reason, and Ava's only real response is "I know it was wrong." You didn't cheat on your taxes, lady, you killed someone and let them choke on their own blood. Kiki told Morgan that she still loves her mom and was very reassuring to her after the baby was kidnapped, but I think she has a right to call out her mom for being a murderer.

I mean, yeah, I don't love Kiki and all, but it boggles my mind that people are more upset about her being a moocher or saying a couple of nice things about Franco, than that Ava's a cold-blooded killer.

And I don't think that Kiki knowing her mother's in the mob makes that much difference. She didn't grow up around the violence the way Michael and Morgan have. I think she was aware that her mom was capable of shitty behavior, but not something like that.

• Love 2

Last I checked Michael's whole argument for wanting Tracy out of ELQ is because of notLuke and how he's such a big liability and risk to the company. The other Qs side with Michael because they don't like that Tracy is "risking" the company because of notLuke.

To me it's pretty clear that Michael is quite involved with notLuke as well, it isn't just a Tracy problem and he's highly benefited from this jackass' presence as well while Tracy has suffered. That was my point and Michael's puppy prince tirade today aimed directly at Tracy was more evidence of it all.

notLuke has done plenty to harm Tracy, Michael certianly hasn't helped imho.

She's been pathetic for as long as I can remember. If there was a "real" Tracy, I don't know her.

I have watched this show since it first aired, there was a very real Tracy once and she was quite a magnificent creature, imho.

She's a shell of herself now, it started when Guza had his head firmly crammed up the backsides of Sonny/Maurice and Jason/Steve, and the classic figures like Jane began dropping like files, but the Qs were once the whole package, dramatic, funny, silly, over the top, and loving, and Tracy was a huge part of that.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 4

Well, how is Michael involved with Fluke? The most I remember is Fluke trying to get Ava to kill him. Have I forgotten something?

Tracy is more than capable of torpedoing her own life without Michael's 24-hour business school education. She does it all the time, tenfold since RC took over.

• Love 2

Eh, I actually think it's nice that the default setting for someone in this town isn't "You killed someone. Eh, I guess you had your reasons." I don't care if people didn't like Connie and are glad she's dead. Everything Kiki said to her mom was the absolute truth. Ava gunned down an innocent woman, for basically no reason, and Ava's only real response is "I know it was wrong." You didn't cheat on your taxes, lady, you killed someone and let them choke on their own blood. Kiki told Morgan that she still loves her mom and was very reassuring to her after the baby was kidnapped, but I think she has a right to call out her mom for being a murderer.

I mean, yeah, I don't love Kiki and all, but it boggles my mind that people are more upset about her being a moocher or saying a couple of nice things about Franco, than that Ava's a cold-blooded killer.

And I don't think that Kiki knowing her mother's in the mob makes that much difference. She didn't grow up around the violence the way Michael and Morgan have. I think she was aware that her mom was capable of shitty behavior, but not something like that.

I will never root for Kiki over Ava.

• Love 11

Also, Ned was the one who put the plan together to oust Tracy back during the Nurses' Ball, right?  And didn't that come after Fluke pulled a gun on Ned and Tracy didn't believe him?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

I think Spencer's the first marcher in the "Poor Sonny!" parade.  Because Sonny taught him how to box once, it's totally okay that he killed someone in cold blood!  The stupid townie cops, arresting all the cool people!

But, ugh, Nikolas did say something about Sonny being where he belonged, right?  Does that qualify him for the free pass I was offering yesterday?

Yes and yes. :)

• Love 3

Well, how is Michael involved with Fluke? The most I remember is Fluke trying to get Ava to kill him. Have I forgotten something?

Tracy is more than capable of torpedoing her own life without Michael's 24-hour business school education. She does it all the time, tenfold since RC took over.

I think it's best I just bow out now, heh, I seem to be repeating myself mostly so I'll just agree to disagree about the matter. I'm sure both Tracy and Michael will give me more ammo soon enough to revisit the topic in the future.

Edited by CPP83

I think Michael got in Fluke's face about hitting on Kiki. I can't remember anything else.

• Love 1

Yeah, I think the show is really working to make a point to the audience that Kiki didn't grow up thinking of murder as quietly acceptable like Michael and Morgan did because of their parents. During her childhood and teen years she never saw her mother and Julian interacting about Mob life; she didn't know she had an uncle.NotTodd!Franco was briefly sort of paternal to her I guess (before that newspaper article with her birth certificate), and she never had a dad growing up, so now she's loyal to NotTodd!Franco the way Morgan is to Sonny. We see that she has her mother's way of justifying - to herself- all her lies and awful behavior - but she is horrified at the idea of someone shooting an unarmed/innocent person, leaving them to bleed to death, and having little to no remorse about that. In some ways she reminds me of Lucy.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 1

Except that Kaka did think that murder was perfectly fine, because Ol' Melon Head knew that Sonny killed AJ, and as long as Michael was in the dark about it, she shrugged and said so what. Now she's all snitty because Ava killed Connie and murder is wrong? Where was that morality when she found out that her boyfriend's greaseball of a "father" was the guilty party?

• Love 8

Obviously I'm speaking from a place of Kiki hate because...hate...but I dunno if it was the writing or KA's performance, but the root of her rant seemed to be, "You murdered Connie...yadda yadda yadda...Michael broke up with me!".

• Love 11

Except that Kaka did think that murder was perfectly fine, because Ol' Melon Head knew that Sonny killed AJ, and as long as Michael was in the dark about it, she shrugged and said so what. Now she's all snitty because Ava killed Connie and murder is wrong? Where was that morality when she found out that her boyfriend's greaseball of a "father" was the guilty party?

She didn't think it was perfectly acceptable. Maybe you missed the episode, but after she found out about what Sonny did, she was very snotty to Sonny the next time she saw him and was giving him dirty looks. I can't remember how it was brought up, but she and Michael ended up talking about Sonny and Kiki basically had no reason to be loyal to Sonny. She didn't yell at Sonny about it because A) he's not her parent and B) she stupidly decided that it was best that Michael not know about it, not because she thought murder was totes okay, but she because she took it upon herself to decided what Michael should know and wanted to preserve Michael's relationship with his remaining father.

Obviously I'm speaking from a place of Kiki hate because...hate...but I dunno if it was the writing or KA's performance, but the root of her rant seemed to be, "You murdered Connie...yadda yadda yadda...Michael broke up with me!".

Obviously that was still on her mind, but the bulk of her tirade was about Ava's shooting an unarmed woman. She didn't bring up the break-up until the end.

Edited by FilmTVGeek80

I will never root for Kiki over Ava.

You can insert any name in place of "Ava", and the sentence will be true. I just hate her so much. I hate her, I hate, I hate her. I hate her. :picks up lamp and does preying mantis pose:

ETA: it's a shame Disney doesn't own the rights to "X-Men" because Kiki, Spencer, Freakco, and Nina would be perfect as the four horsemen of Apocalypse.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 5

She didn't think it was perfectly acceptable. Maybe you missed the episode, but after she found out about what Sonny did, she was very snotty to Sonny the next time she saw him and was giving him dirty looks. I can't remember how it was brought up, but she and Michael ended up talking about Sonny and Kiki basically had no reason to be loyal to Sonny. She didn't yell at Sonny about it because A) he's not her parent and B) she stupidly decided that it was best that Michael not know about it, not because she thought murder was totes okay, but she because she took it upon herself to decided what Michael should know and wanted to preserve Michael's relationship with his remaining father.

*shrug*

AFAIC, her reasons (and I'm using that word extremely loosely) don't matter. She still decided to throw is with Scummy and help to deceive Michael, and the only reason she's even pretending to be mad about Connie now is because her meal ticket kicked her to the curb and now her useless, lopsided ass might have to get a job with all of the qualifications she doesn't have. If, pie in the sky, Michael hadn't found out about this whole mess, would Kaka be bleating about "OMG, Mom, you killed someone!!!111!!!11"? Somehow I doubt it.

• Love 3

The way I see it: Throw all of these mobsters and mobster hangers-on on a boat and let it drift out to sea, never to be seen or heard from again. If they live, they'll be out of sight; if they're shark food? Awesome! That includes Sonny, Ava, Carly, Morgan, Julian, Kiki, Shawn...you get the idea. They ALL suck, they ALL should be in jail or get the death penalty, and GH and Port Charles are well rid of every single solitary one of them.

• Love 5

You can insert any name in place of "Ava", and the sentence will be true. I just hate her so much. I hate her, I hate, I hate her. I hate her. :picks up lamp and does preying mantis pose:

This just made me think of the Jenbot's infamous closet scene on OLTL.

• Love 1

The exasperated look on Michael's face when Larry lunged at him was so damn funny.  CD is a better actor around LC, JE, WK, and the guy who plays Larry than he ever has been around MB, SB, or KA.

I still have my fingers crossed that Sonny will get shivved in prison and be left to bleed out and die like the Love of His Life 547.

• Love 6