Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Also, if she was Nina's kid instead, it would explain the enormity of her head. Michelle Stafford has a little bit of a fivehead going on, IMO.

Also doing odd distracting things in the background. I also want to know what was up with the hair braiding. Does MSt no have a freaking minimum?

IMO, KA is a horrible actress & her character is a nosy lying liar who lies.

I'm tired of Jordan & TJ having the same conversation with Jordan almost telling TJ.

The actress that plays Ro is able to generate chemistry with scenes partners. Outside of KT, this is the most chem i've seen RP have. 

Does anyone know who Rosalie was talking to about being afraid that Nina was going to expose their connection?

I don't & in Ron fashion I bet the secret will be dragged out way to long.

Ava & Morgan are still so adorable together, to me. However, they are either going for an Ava/Silas pairing. Kaka being Silas/Nina's or who-done-it with Ava's death.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 3

Nathan?  He's trying to put a stop to the Nina shenanigans post haste, and for that, he should get some kind of medal.

Nathan!  How did I forget my hunky, gorgeous, not crazy, Nathan?

Plus, Jordan and TJ.

Edited by mjt626

I'm tired of hearing about Ava's stupid useless piece of shit baby every damn day. I'm so hoping this demon spawn ends up dead.

I'm going to laugh if Morgan ends up getting shot because Ava's dumbass decided to go to him for help.

I'm ready for Rosalie to be exterminated.

I'm ready for Heather to go away and NEVER come back.

How nice of Ron to drag TJ out of the closet just so he can make his mother cry.

I hope Madeline ends up dead.

Did Kiki really say "no we don't" when Michael said we needed answers?  Are you kidding me with this?  

And did she ever push Ava on why Sonny and AJ were in her apartment at all that night or was that hand waved away by convenient writing?

And Kiki could make things easier if she told the damn truth for once.  Does she say anything to Michael that's not a lie?

• Love 2

Between the latest secret and the endless Franco love (Todd and Starr u guise!), if Michael doesn't dump Twelvehead over this I don't know what I'll do.

As much as I want this to happen (SO MUCH!), I'm also in a way dreading it because it's not like Kiki's actually going to lose.  She's just gonna hop right back on Morgan's crotch.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

As much as I want this to happen (SO MUCH!), I'm also in a way dreading it because it's not like Kiki's actually going to lose.  She's just gonna hop right back on Morgan's crotch.

LOL guess shes the new carly never paying for shit.

I am really enjoying Nina and Madeline. They really play well off eachother and I can't figure out if Madeline is REALLY going to help Nina or just continuing to manipulate her as it is clear she did her whole childhood. I actually think they are playing creepy really well as opposed to Franco and Carly that is supposed to somehow be frightening but just comes off as clunky and cliche.

Rosalie has chemistry with every guy, Morgan, Michael and Nathan.

I don't get the Morgan and Ava love. She seems way maternal with him. I could almost see her as his mom more than his girlfriend. And I'm past over helpless Ava on a couch of pillows. FGS she is supposed to be some scary mob hitwoman.RME

Michael and Kiki scenes were just a waste of time. I'd rather see BAMF Jordan in all her fabulous clothes have the same fight with TJ 32841789 times than watch Michael wasted with Kiki.ugh!

I know I sit alone in liking Sonny, but I think both he and Olivia and he and Carly have chemistry. But I like Olivia, even if she is a little much often.

So it is only 2 days til Halloween???? The time lines on this show suck! Always either warp speed or snail pace.

I can't figure out if Madeline is REALLY going to help Nina or just continuing to manipulate her as it is clear she did her whole childhood.

...when was that made clear?  There's for sure a case that Madeline's been manipulating Nathan for years, but Nina?

I had to FF the Nina/Madeline stuff. Babies, babies, babies. UGH. Unwatchable.

I don't know why Jordan doesn't throw Shawn's activities back at TJ when he mouths off about hers.

Watching Shawn and Sonny plot is like watching toddlers play in traffic.

Michael doesn't dump Twelvehead

KA's forehead is actually very proportional. But if you mean her head is the size of twelve heads, I can't disagree.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

...when was that made clear?  There's for sure a case that Madeline's been manipulating Nathan for years, but Nina?

The cold way Madeline turned on a dime with Nina from "acting" fearful to being a cold accepting partner, showed that it is her true MO to work this way. She stepped right in from being Nina's "victim" to being her partner with such easy it seems clear she is very used to manipulating Nina and Nina reverted to almost little girl like with her mother. It seemed clear to me these roles were very ingrained in their relationship and kind of explained why Madeline wanted Nina away from Silas to the point she almost killed her. Madeline seemed to always know Nina was mentally fragile and seemed to used that to manipulate her. When she fell in love with Silas it threatened her control so that is why she did what she did to gain "her Nina" back. You can very much see Nina as her mother's child by the way BOTH have snowed James/Nathan.

• Love 1

Today's show was boring.  I almost gagged when Ava and Silas were talking about what a special, wonderful, amazing daughter Kiki is.  That's the only thing about today's show that left an impression, and not in a good way.

• Love 3

The cold way Madeline turned on a dime with Nina from "acting" fearful to being a cold accepting partner, showed that it is her true MO to work this way.

My take on their scenes is so different.  I don't think Madeline was "acting" during Nina's diatribe at all.  I think she truly feared for her life, which is why she jumped in with both feet once Nina gave her an opening to save her own hide.  Madeline's a survivor and she'll do it what she has to to survive.  I don't see that as her manipulating Nina into doing anything she's doing.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

My take on their scenes is so different.  I don't think Madeline was "acting" during Nina's diatribe at all.  I think she truly feared for her life, which is why she jumped in with both feet once Nina gave her an opening to save her own hide.  Madeline's a survivor and she'll do it what she has to to survive.  I don't see that as her manipulating Nina into doing anything she's doing.

Certainly there can be different views. If Madeline was truely fearful she would have tried to get Nina out then turn to Nathan to help her. It would further cement her role with him and get in his good graces, plus with Nina gone(psych hospital) she could take control her money again. Her brain clearly started turning at Nina's plans and when she heard Rosalie's secret she seemed to get almost as creepily gleeful as Nina. I thought Madeline acted a lot like Nina does with her mood swings from victim to villian. I thought they seemed very well casted as creepy crazy mother and daughter. Plus Madeline is now bringing Dr. O into their crazy family plan. I thought they played it great and it was very interesting. YMMV

Oh, Madeline's definitely also going along with this because of the money (and I was actually glad Nina burst the bubble that Magda was actually seeking forgiveness or mother/daughter bonding or whatever).  

But I also think she wants off that list and this was the only way to do it.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

However, they are either going for an Ava/Silas pairing. Kaka being Silas/Nina's or who-done-it with Ava's death.

A big fat HELL NO to all three. I think the last couple of weeks have shown that Morgan isn't as over Ava as he thinks.

Olivia was so icky with Sonny today.

Still have yet to care about Rosalie's secret.

• Love 3

I thought it was kind of hilarious (possibly unintentionally so) when Madeline went from sheer terror of her loony tunes daughter to "Fine, let's drop the sentimental act, because we both know I don't actually give a shit".  

Why was The Nina braiding small sections of her hair? Was it supposed to mean something?

Further indication that she is UNHINGED.  This show doesn't need psychiatrists to tell us when someone is off the rails; they just play with their hair or throw barware.  However, hallucinating is NOT a sign of mental instability, just so you know.

Obviously, opinions differ wildly on the subject, but I like Ava and Morgan together.  I don't know why.  

I had a horrible thought during today's show: is Kiki possibly going to believe Michael/ Sabrina, and think that her mother actually did kill AJ and that Ava's story that Sonny did it is just a CYA move?  Because if so?  I will hate her more than I already do, which I previously thought impossible.  

• Love 6

Why was The Nina braiding small sections of her hair? Was it supposed to mean something?

The cold way Madeline turned on a dime with Nina from "acting" fearful to being a cold accepting partner, showed that it is her true MO to work this way. She stepped right in from being Nina's "victim" to being her partner with such easy it seems clear she is very used to manipulating Nina and Nina reverted to almost little girl like with her mother.

This, to me, is a good reason for whatever Nina was doing with her hair today. But Cattitude, you may have been thinking more than the writers. Since MS does such weird stuff that tends to take me out of the scenes she's in, I'm never sure if she's doing things to add depth to her character -- as today's hair toying could be -- or if she's going down a list of "ideas for stage business" that she got in Acting 101. 

• Love 4

A thought just occurred to me. If Nina has been a wacko BSC nut for year,why would her dad leave the estate to her? She should have had an executor or placed in a group home.

I thought Magda said something about how Nina was a daddy's girl, how Papa Reeves was the only one who could control her, etc.

I guess a better question would be why he left all that cash to someone in a coma.

• Love 1

I think that I am stuck watching this show is that I am a member of the I love to hate Sonny club but  I am gravitating to the I hate Sonny club and if things do not improve, I am heading to the barge. I think that I may want my 5 hours a week back.

Edited by Lillybee
  • Love 5
I think that I am stuck watching this show is that I am a member of the I love to hate Sonny club

Rooting for a serial killer isn't much fun.  Way too many new characters on this show for my liking - even if the actors might not be too bad.  Nina is really unwatchable and a major drainer of screen time. 

Rooting for traffic isn't much fun.  I want my pre-Sonny GH back.

I am glad that they finally made Bobby's kid vocation into something that doesn't have to do with guns.

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 1

Did I miss something?  What is "Ro's" big sekrit?

I watched TFGH last night but wasnt really paying attention, and didnt see any talk about it here.  My cableguide said "Nina exposes Rosalie's secret."  

A thought just occurred to me. If Nina has been a wacko BSC nut for year,why would her dad leave the estate to her? She should have had an executor or placed in a group home.

From my take on thier conversation Nina was able to wrap he daddy around her finger b/c Madeline seemed jealous of their relationship. Nina very much seems the same kind of crazy her mother is so I think she could hide it from people when she wanted to. Either her father was gulible like Nathan or he was just as BSC and evil as they are and he LIKED his BSC daughter. My vote is he was just as BSC as they were.

I watched TFGH last night but wasnt really paying attention, and didnt see any talk about it here.  My cableguide said "Nina exposes Rosalie's secret."  

Nina told Madeline, but it was done "off screen" so us lowly viewers still don't know what it is.

Nina told Madeline, but it was done "off screen" so us lowly viewers still don't know what it is.

Ron really needs to at least produce webisodes for all the stuff that takes place off the main show, at least than we could follow

• Love 2
I guess a better question would be why he left all that cash to someone in a coma.

We have no idea when Nina's father died. It could have been before her coma. I'm sure Ron thinks it's a petty detail that doesn't need addressing.

There's no way Rosalie's sekrit is anything interesting. She faked her nursing degree? Her real last name is Cassadine? Big whoop.

• Love 2

When they cut away as Nina was getting ready to tell Rosalie's secret and then came back to her having already told I was so livid. I don't even care about the secret! Which actually makes it worse. NO ONE CARES! THE SECRET WILL UNDOUBTEDLY BE DUMB! Why build it up like this? I can't!

These Ava/Silas scenes are super weird. They came outta nowhere. I feel like there's no doubt that Kiki is gonna end up being Nina's coma baby, but where that'll go I have no idea. It seems pointless. I just hope we're going back to Ava/Morgan because then I can just pay attention to how adorable they are and ignore how dumb any story they're involved in is.

TJ is so awful and irrelevant and I basically forgot he was even on this show until yesterday's terrible reminder. Jordan deserves better than this shit. Why she even gives a damn about Shawn or TJ I'll never know. Maybe that's why her and Ava are so bonded, they both have awful children.

Rosalie's "But you can call me Ro," gave me "My friends call me Kiki," flashbacks. Shudder.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

What's some lame about the "OMG what is Rosalie's secret?!?!" and the "HA HA Nina told Madga off-screen, you still don't know even though you're DYING too!" scenes is that...the fact that Rosalie has a BIG WTF SECRET was introduced, what, last week?  Who cares?

We have no idea when Nina's father died.

Oh I'm still expecting Papa Reeves to show up alive eventually.  And a la Papa Ford on OLTL, he'll be so over-the-top evil that we'll be expected to sympathize with Magda and Nina over him.  Meh.

It is weird that Nathan had no reaction to Papa Reeves no longer being his father.  Knowing what their relationship was like might add some context to the Nathan's paternity story.  But why bother writing that, huh, Ron?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to digest this Nina character/actress for the next 18-months? 

The cool wallpaper in Maxie's apartment is only getting me so far.  I am already driven to reading the closed-captioning as far as to count how many times she repeats (and triple-repeats) her lines and am just about getting ready to pull out a stop-watch to see how much time she is scarfing down from the show. Jeesh - For a middle-age actor, couldn't they have spent that salary on Tristan Rogers?  Down to thirty minutes after the commercials and the flashbacks.

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 1

They didn't share it with the audience, but I'm very certain we'll be underwhelmed. 

I think its hilarious how that sonny and Shawn think they can handle Heather lol.

There is a lot of potential for comedy here, be it intentional, or otherwise. (I haven't looked forward to much on this show lately, but I do want to see this very much)

The cool wallpaper in Maxie's apartment is only getting me so far

The wallpaper is cool, but that white antler thing? Blarg. 

Edited by Mrs OldManBalls

What's some lame about the "OMG what is Rosalie's secret?!?!" and the "HA HA Nina told Madga off-screen, you still don't know even though you're DYING too!" scenes is that...the fact that Rosalie has a BIG WTF SECRET was introduced, what, last week?  Who cares?

Rosalie's secret is:

* She's Fluke.

* She's Fluke's daughter.

* She's Leeee-Leee's pre-clickBOOM daughter.

* She's Hispanic. And short.

* She's Ava's baby from the future.

* She's has the consciousness of Mikkos Cassadine.

* She knows that Bruce Wayne is Batman.

• Love 15

I am gonna call Rosalie being connected to Fluke. I've thought that ever since her secret was first sorta alluded to, when she had the phone call with her dad and threw her phone.

But really I totally hope she's Ava's baby from the future. Sci-fi and creepy incest vibes for the win!

Rosalie's secret is:

* She's Fluke.

* She's Fluke's daughter.

* She's Leeee-Leee's pre-clickBOOM daughter.

* She's Hispanic. And short.

* She's Ava's baby from the future.

* She's has the consciousness of Mikkos Cassadine.

* She knows that Bruce Wayne is Batman.

• She knows Ben is Glory.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 14

I am finding Silas very hilarious in this story. First his BSC wife knocked him "the hell out" and now he is being an OB doctor to a woman he doesn't even like. He is just so calm and blase about it all. I mean he isn't at all concerned that his crazy wife is running around PC and while Ava and Morgan were discuss "things" he was playing some kind of wierd chess game with all his medical accoutrements on the table.

It all seems so contrived to have him stuck in the apartment with Ava right when Nina is going to try and do something to Ava. You know all hell will break loose with him still there.

I'm really interested to see what Poohbear does in all this. Probably stand in the corner wringing his hands with that duh look on his face. Morgan really is about as useless a Kiki, he does make a good errand boy though. Loved how Silas shoo'd his out of the room so the grown folks could talk real business.

• Love 1

I thought Magda said something about how Nina was a daddy's girl, how Papa Reeves was the only one who could control her, etc.

Yup, because all a woman (with or without a mental illness) needs is a man to straighten her out. Thanks, Ron.

• Love 1

I'm gonna throw my vote in.

Rosalie was Daddy Warbucks's nurse and was bribed into "mercy killing" him by Nina and helping her fake the will. Hence, why she's got the highest dollar amount on the payroll. She has a lawyer family member who helped fake the will. That's who "Rooooo" has been speaking to. To connect the characters further to the canvas, Ron will somehow tie New Lawyer to help Micheal somehow after the AJ reveal, since Rosalie is obviously who he'll turn to.

Or she knew about Victor's experiments and knew all along that Jason was alive. Nina would care, as Sam is Jason's wife and she brought him up way too much when she first arrived.

When they cut away as Nina was getting ready to tell Rosalie's secret and then came back to her having already told I was so livid. I don't even care about the secret! Which actually makes it worse. NO ONE CARES! THE SECRET WILL UNDOUBTEDLY BE DUMB! Why build it up like this? I can't!

I can't even get mad, cause I anti-care. Don't even care to speculate on it, because it is the most pointless secret ever. We'll find out when we find out. Or maybe we won't. You know what? I bet we won't find out, and that's why it was off-screen. Because Ron doesn't know it. If we never do find out, I'll actually give him credit for realizing most people don't care.

• Love 11

Ava and/or Morgan and/or Sonny aren't going to win any parenting awards, either.

They're not even fit to be nominated for any, let alone win.

Rosalie has chemistry with every, guy, Morgan, Michael and Nathan

And she's not capable of being honest with them, therefore she deserves none of them, especially Nathan.

Only traffic's smarter. So are toddlers.

• Love 3
If we never do find out, I'll actually give him credit for realizing most people don't care.

I wish, but I think he's giving this big enough play that he thinks the reveal will blow our socks off. And if it doesn't, we're all too jaded or something condescending like that.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2