Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Port Charles needs a natural disaster stat. Maybe a flood of biblical proportions to wipe out most, if not all,of the newbies. Starting with Kiki.

Silas is unconscious, so who will deliver what will hopefully be Tock 2.0? Rosalie? Or maybe Sabrina will miraculously find them at the brownstone after Felix stops her from confessing to Nathan (just a guess).

• Love 4

I don't think it had anything to do with focus groups, I mean this is the same guy who threw his whole weight behind Franco and Carly regardless of such feedback. But I am of the firm belief that it has to do with Ron bringing Jason back.

Sam was never going to pick Silas over Jason, I don't see her picking anyone over him, not unless they gave her a complete personality overhaul, though for me it'd be a welcome one.

But I think Ron wanted Sam free from Silas so that she and Patrick could have this whatever the hell it is that they do, while Jason has returned so once he is revealed then you have the whole mess exposed about what Patrick knew and how much, Robin being in the mix, supposedly, plus Sam dealing with "conflicting emotions" and Jakson having no memory, he's attached himself to Liz again, etc, etc, blah blah bs.

Ron seems to like to play musical chairs with these couples, longevity doesn't matter, actual chemistry doesn't matter, back history doesn't matter, past relations don't matter, personal feelings are swept aside, he just pairs up his couples based solely on where he wants a story to go, how fast he wants it to get there, and who he wants thrown into the mix along the way.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 9

Rancide, I've noticed the same thing in JT/Patty's kissing scenes, although I'd go a bit over the line and say he's been kinda lackluster in all his scenes. He's become a very surface-y actor. I don't know if that's at the direction of someone or a choice, but I rarely see depth in his performances anymore. I saw a glimpse of his old self when KMc came back, but that's about it.

Also, ITA that every plot is a waste of time. Nothing sticks. You're asked to invest in couple A, but then it's dropped like it never even happened. It's hard to care about anyone when shit changes so rapidly.

• Love 3

With all this talk of coupling I have been thinking that a couple I wouldn't mind getting a chemistry test would be Silas and Jordan. For some reason watching them both this week, though they haven't shared any scenes, has made me start thinking about that what if.

I remember on OLTL Michael and the lovely Renee as Evangeline came together and made quite the impressive interracial couple. I remember during one of their love scenes they nearly brought the set down.

I've always thought they had fantastic chemistry and it was the first and only other soap relationship Michael's played in that I actually felt he came alive and enjoyed his work, it was like watching him interacting with Kelly again, it was brilliant.

Not only would it be a way to get Jordan away from Shawn but I think she and Silas could have quite the quirky connection, they have a good bit in common already, TJ and Molly, the mob, Ava. Plus Silas isn't a criminal and hopefully will soon be divorced which is pretty damn rare to find in PC. And he isn't Patrick.

• Love 4

I still want someone to give Britt a mega smackdown for taunting Liz about her ex abandoning their sons while standing in her 'beloved' Nikolas' home. Um, the people you're talking about are his brother and nephews, bitch.

Well, Liz was only there to have that thrown at her because she hopped a launch to Spoon Island to gloat about the illegal DNA test she performed and how she couldn't wait for Britt to get dumped by the guy Liz allegedly didn't want.

The second quoted thing needs repeating. Liz was in Nikolas' house because her first thought was to tell him about the Ben situation first. Not Lulu and Dante. And this was after she told Nik that she didn't want to be with him, but suddenly she had something to rub Britt's face in and she was all over it. Let's even ignore that it's stupid to fire a warning shot across someone's bow, giving them time to prepare a story or even skip town.

• Love 6

I'm not one to take the moral high ground when watching soaps, nor do most things bother me.  However, constantly watching Sean and Sonny casually talking about killing someone and blaming someone else is nauseating.  I don't care if the victims are bad people, it's just wrong.

• Love 18

Maxie, you can meet with Nathan somewhere private, like Mac's house or at Lulu and Dante's. Sheesh.

Or they can meet at Windemere.  He's over there visiting Britt, she's there to see if Nikolas needs a party to plan.  I am quite sure they can find an empty bedroom.

• Love 2

It's amazing how fast that happened, huh?  So fast that when it first happened, I thought for sure it was a fake out.  After more than a year of being up each other's butts 100% of the time they had a "blink and you miss it" breakup, and now they're done.  Focus group results must have been really terrible.  It was practically Patrick/Sabrina levels of backpedal.

Um... thanks for wasting a year of our time, I guess?  Though honestly, pretty much every plotline on this show seems like a waste of time at this point.

Ron did the same thing at OLTL. He wasted more than two years and two different actresses on John and Marty. In the end, John went back to Natalie, Marty lost her mind and ended her run by reuniting with the back side of a guy whose wig looked like her supposedly dead husband's.

• Love 4

We FF through Shawn and Sonny, but apparently, they're putting too much thought and effort in trying to pin Franco's death on someone. Victor (and ReRon) had the best idea to have someone totally off the radar with Rafe. He might as well have Jossalyn do it, who has means, motive, opportunity, and untouchability.

Oh Jossalyn. Best "Sonny propping" ever.

Batshit Crazy Nina is Best Nina. I saw Silas try the "Forearm Death Grip" on her and next thing is he's knocked out. Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease have Shawn be dumb enought to try that.

In fact, I don't think Sonny's had a crazy-ass foe that wasn't interested in money, power, or bringing him down. If she takes the Ava baby and Sonny goes after her, this might be popcorn goodness.

(Quick, someone tell me that ReRon will write it so I don't buy stock).

• Love 3

I'm not one to take the moral high ground when watching soaps, nor do most things bother me.  However, constantly watching Sean and Sonny casually talking about killing someone and blaming someone else is nauseating.  I don't care if the victims are bad people, it's just wrong.

They make me sick not only with planning to kill Franco and blame somebody else, but also in the way they talk about Ava.

Edited by sometimesfan
  • Love 10

Or they can meet at Windemere.  He's over there visiting Britt, she's there to see if Nikolas needs a party to plan.  I am quite sure they can find an empty bedroom.

Or, he's over there to see his cousin Nicholas. His very rich cousin with a legion of lawyers and worldwide resources to make life for Judgey Wudgy as legally uncomfortable as possible.

• Love 3

Or um get Nik to help get Nina committed before she goes on a murder spree. I'm not worried about Nathan getting laid, as much as I am about Nina being crazeballs.

Let's wait until after she kills Silas (hopefully) before committing her. 

• Love 1

See I don't get that. I think he wants Micheal to actually figure it out before the wedding. He all but said "Dude I have access to two recordings of Sonny murdering AJ. In one he begs for his life, the other your parents get off on it and stain your couch. Which one you want, bro?" He's given him ample clues. If Micheal can't deduce based off today that hmm something isn't right, then he's definitely Special Needs Micheal. Because he knows everyone involved. He knows damned well hmm Dad hasn't mentioned Connie in a while. Hmm...since Ava's pregnancy was announced, he hasn't bad mouthed AJ that much. Hmm.., why is Franco thinking of AJ? Just that would make Morgan suspicions.

I wouldn't say that it's easy to figure out.  I mean the big thing for Michael NOT to believe it's Sonny is that Carlos confessed.  He is in jail for the murder of AJ, and who would confess if they didn't do it?  Michael has no idea, and rightly so, that his father killed AJ.  The only person who knows that Carlos didn't do it is Ava and Sabrina.  So I don't see how Michael could know or assume that his father is guilty.  Also, Michael is not around Franco enough to know when he's acting weird.  If anyone should see that something is off about Franco, it's Carly, but she's stuck in denialville.

I don't think he cares about hurting Michael. He just doesn't care enough that Michael's collateral damage.

I don't agree.  Otherwise, why have Michael as his best man.  If Michael is intended to just be collateral damage then why does he want Michael next to him at the wedding?  Michael can hear the truth from anywhere in the church (or wherever they are getting married), but why does Franco want Michael next to him?  My guess is that he wants Michael front and center for the greatest impact.

I agree with others who have said that this is the Franco I perfer.  I'd much rather that Franco be the dark, demented human being that I remember him to be than the whitewashed "nice guy" that RC has been writing him as being.  THIS side of Franco that we are seeing is much more true to his nature.

To be fair, I don't care that Micheal is collateral damage either. And I'm a rape survivor. Long story short, my rapist was a guy I dated in an abusive relationship and though I was bruised, because I showered, there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute. Anyway, I'm sick of Micheal being coddled. He needs to learn the whole ugly, painful truth. It's going to hurt, but Franco didn't kill AJ. And Micheal isn't his kid. This is all on Carly and Sonny.

I don't see Michael being coddled.  I see everyone else protecting their own asses.  Carly and Sonny are not trying to protect Michael.  They are protecting themselves.  THEY don't want to lose Michael and the way he loves and adores them and is fiercely loyal to them.  It's all about what THEY will lose if Michael finds out.  You ever listen to them when they talk about Michael finding out:  "We'll lose him.  He'll hate us forever."  It's all about them.  Even Morgan is terrified of losing his family unit, which I don't blame him.  It will devastate everyone in Morgan's family.  As for Kiki, she just enjoys lying to Michael.  It's like breathing for her.

I'm 100% okay with this.  Nathan's best contributions to this show are when he stands around shirtless not saying much.  As soon as he tries to move or open his mouth, his terrible acting ruins the effect for me.  I can't even begin to imagine how terrible his love scenes are going to be.  As long as he pines shirtless with minimal speaking, I'm good.

I love Nathan, and I think Ryan has done a good job since he first arrived.  Also, I think the kiss between Maxie and Nathan was pretty hot.  So I'll respectfully agree to disagree on that one.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 2

I agree with others who have said that this is the Franco I perfer.  I'd much rather that Franco be the dark, demented human being that I remember him to be than the whitewashed "nice guy" that RC has been writing him as being.  THIS side of Franco that we are seeing is much more true to his nature.

I'd agree, and I think this is my biggest issue, if this was going to be Franco's endgame and exit story.  But I highly doubt it is and I just know Ron is going to try and walk Franco back from this and sell us on a Franco/Nina crazy supercouple.  Nope.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I wouldn't say that it's easy to figure out.  I mean the big thing for Michael NOT to believe it's Sonny is that Carlos confessed.  He is in jail for the murder of AJ, and who would confess if they didn't do it?  Michael has no idea, and rightly so, that his father killed AJ.  The only person who knows that Carlos didn't do it is Ava and Sabrina.  So I don't see how Michael could know or assume that his father is guilty.  Also, Michael is not around Franco enough to know when he's acting weird.  If anyone should see that something is off about Franco, it's Carly, but she's stuck in denialville.

I don't agree.  Otherwise, why have Michael as his best man.  If Michael is intended to just be collateral damage then why does he want Michael next to him at the wedding?  Michael can hear the truth from anywhere in the church (or wherever they are getting married), but why does Franco want Michael next to him?  My guess is that he wants Michael front and center for the greatest impact.

Like you said, for the greatest impact for Carly and Sonny. He wants to make sure Michael misses nothing. He doesn't want Michael snoring away three rows down lol.

• Love 2
Did Carly really ask Maxie who hates Franco in a tone which suggested that the idea was ludicrous?

I loved that. Carly knows full well who hates Franco and why, but she can't admit she's an idiot to marry him.

who will deliver what will hopefully be Tock 2.0? Rosalie? Or maybe Sabrina

My guess is Sabrina, in order to make up for giving Ava the pills in the first place. Or else Sabs will do something noble in the hospital, since Ava has to end up at GH eventually. Maybe she'll be the one who takes the bullet meant for Ava.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

The second quoted thing needs repeating. Liz was in Nikolas' house because her first thought was to tell him about the Ben situation first. Not Lulu and Dante. And this was after she told Nik that she didn't want to be with him, but suddenly she had something to rub Britt's face in and she was all over it. Let's even ignore that it's stupid to fire a warning shot across someone's bow, giving them time to prepare a story or even skip town.

Well yeah - Britt wasn't living in Dante and Lulu home while actively deceiving them about their own family. Rubbing it in Britt's face was certainly not a mature move, but I feel like Britt pretty much deserved it for 'marking her territory' in front of Liz in the foyer prior to that, when Liz was there because of Cameron. Liz says she's getting to the truth about this baby (that Britt damn well knew wasn't hers) and Britt's response (instead of weakly defending herself in some way) was to bring the abandonment by their father of Liz's children into it. Also Nik's family. I thought Britt couldn't get more pathetic - until she offered Nik no-strings sex right before the phone call about Lulu. Then she brags to Liz that Nikolas was about to do her. Also, Britt has made it clear that she thinks she's superior to Liz, Sabrina, Epiphany, etc because she's a doctor while they're nurses. 

My biggest issue with the Brad/Liz/NuJason scene is Brad being gross/immature/inappropriate in a patient's room to a patient's face, and then sulking and leaving when it was clear NuJason wasn't interested in his attention. 

• Love 3

I loved that. Carly knows full well who hates Franco and why, but she can't admit she's an idiot to marry him.

I wish we'd get a montage of people receiving invitations in the mail and throwing it in the trash and/or signing their rspvs "no".

• Love 12

Rubbing it in Britt's face was certainly not a mature move

Exactly.  So I guess I'm not understanding - outside of you obviously being a big Liz fan - why it's okay for Liz to immaturely gloat and not okay for Brad, or for Britt for that matter.  Isn't that what soap rivalries are about, the back-and-forth?

I wish we'd get a montage of people receiving invitations in the mail and throwing it in the trash and/or signing their rspvs "no".

Holy hell would I love that.  It'd be even better if they walked into the church or reception or whatever and like Kiki was the only one sitting there.  But I'm sure the house will be packed for the "Aw Hell No!" festivities.

And ack, Lucy (who's disgustingly always been a Franco proper) will probably be roped into performing the ceremony.  Blech.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

I thought Britt couldn't get more pathetic - until she offered Nik no-strings sex right before the phone call about Lulu. Then she brags to Liz that Nikolas was about to do her. Also, Britt has made it clear that she thinks she's superior to Liz, Sabrina, Epiphany, etc because she's a doctor while they're nurses. 

Well, not to put too fine a point on it, but Nik being about to "do" Britt says more about him than it does about her, IMO. Also, Liz running to Nikolas' house, whether it was to gloat or for her to tell him about the switch before she tells Ben's actual parents implies that Nik would really give half a damn. Nikolas doesn't even care about his own son from what I can tell - why on earth would he care about anyone else's?

I don't think he cares about hurting Michael. He just doesn't care enough that Michael's collateral damage.

Otherwise, why have Michael as his best man.  If Michael is intended to just be collateral damage then why does he want Michael next to him at the wedding?

I have to agree with the first statement. Having Michael as best man will just make the pain for Carly worse. This is all about payback for Carly for screwing around on him. Michael as best man looks like he's getting along with Franco -- that would make Carly happy. Her favorite son is now accepting her lover. Maybe things will be ok -- Franco seems to be serious about showing that he cares about Michael's well-being. Carly lets down her guard.

Then BAM! Franco drops the hammer at the wedding. There is no way that Michael gets the story secondhand or that his lying parents can spin it.  Other people know that it is true so Michael is confronted by all of the people he cares about who knew and lied to him. They will all be at the wedding (Kiki, Morgan, Carly, Sonny). The town will be disgusted with Sonny and Carly for covering for him. Michael is angry and crushed. This devastates Carly -- that will teach her to pick the mobster over Franco (in Franco's mind). I suspect he is going to try to rope Heather and her hate for Carly into the wedding ceremony too.

I too like angry evil Franco better. I just don't think Franco gives much of a damn about how Michael is going to feel afterwards. This is all about getting even and if Michael is crushed, so be it.

• Love 3

Exactly.  So I guess I'm not understanding - outside of you obviously being a big Liz fan - why it's okay for Liz to immaturely gloat and not okay for Brad, or for Britt for that matter.  Isn't that what soap rivalries are about, the back-and-forth?

Holy hell would I love that.  It'd be even better if they walked into the church or reception or whatever and like Kiki was the only one sitting there.  But I'm sure the house will be packed for the "Aw Hell No!" festivities.

And ack, Lucy (who's disgustingly always been a Franco proper) will probably be roped into performing the ceremony.  Blech.

A) Liz doesn't do it while hanging out in Brad's lab while he's working or while Britt is conducting an OBGYN exam on a patient. Those two feel a need to start w/ Liz while she's w/a patient, handling paperwork at the nurse's station, etc. For example, Liz said something like "Here you go, Britt" as she handed Britt a file and she snapped, "It's Dr. Westbourne to you." Also after Nik dumped Britt, Liz was alone dealing with files at the nurse's station, and Britt starts getting nasty toward her and Liz's response was simply something like "Harassing me isn't going to fix things between you and Nikolas." So Britt pouted and walked away to whine to Brad.

B) ITA about the Carly and NotTodd!Franco upcoming non-wedding!! 

• Love 1

Those two feel a need to start w/ Liz while she's w/a patient, handling paperwork at the nurse's station, etc.

Liz has definitely checked a bitch or two at the nurses' station.  I remember her delightfully putting stupid Lisa Niles on blast there once.  It's going to happen, given the hospital (allegedly) is the show's main setting.

What makes you guys think Micheal wouldn't be crushed anyway? Dude is about to learn Fake Daddy murdered Real Daddy, Mommy covered, his girl knew, his brother knew.....for a while. Hell, his parents banged on his couch and ruined it. AJ was also, sadly, his only friend. So Micheal has no friends, needs a new place, new furniture, a new girl, and has a shit family. All he has is a job, an amnesiac in a hospital bed, and the Q crypt that needs to be bleached. That doesn't sound like a good time no matter if he's the best man, flower girl, maid of honor, or an ear of fucking corn. Dude, sorry, but Franco is literally the messenger to a message that needs to be shouted loudly. Either Sonny pays for murdering AJ or gets away with it. You want Micheal rage, you gotta get some Eeyore pain.

• Love 14

What makes you guys think Micheal wouldn't be crushed anyway? Dude is about to learn Fake Daddy murdered Real Daddy, Mommy covered, his girl knew, his brother knew.....for a while. Hell, his parents banged on his couch and ruined it. AJ was also, sadly, his only friend. So Micheal has no friends, needs a new place, new furniture, a new girl, and has a shit family. All he has is a job, an amnesiac in a hospital bed, and the Q crypt that needs to be bleached. That doesn't sound like a good time no matter if he's the best man, flower girl, maid of honor, or an ear of fucking corn. 

LOL, okay this cracked me up. I just hope we are rewarded and get what we are expecting:  Michael raging against Sonny and Carly that it could be heard from the space station in orbit.  I want him to hate them and Kiki forever.  Can someone take a hit out on Kiki?  Please?

• Love 1

I too like angry evil Franco better. I just don't think Franco gives much of a damn about how Michael is going to feel afterwards. This is all about getting even and if Michael is crushed, so be it.

I think he wants Michael crushed because that is what is going to hurt them the most.  Michael is destroyed and his so called loving parents are the reason for it and in the process Michael is humiliated - again it just digs the knife in deeper with Carly and Sonny.

Also a crushed Michael will hopefully lead to ragey Michael which will lead him to become his father's enemy - now that would be del-i-cious soap.

• Love 2

Can someone tell me why dumbass Ava decided to go to dumbass Morgan for protection when she could have just left the country all on her own? What does she expect Morgan to do for her other than provide her with dick?

I've wanted Liz to be murdered for quite some time now and that desire has only gotten more intense with Ron at the helm.

Liz does the bitchface and snark well, for sure, but I think on her worst day Brad and Britt are still 1,000 percent more loathsome.

It would be pretty neat if Britt, Brad, and Liz all died.

• Love 1

Well, not to put too fine a point on it, but Nik being about to "do" Britt says more about him than it does about her, IMO. Also, Liz running to Nikolas' house, whether it was to gloat or for her to tell him about the switch before she tells Ben's actual parents implies that Nik would really give half a damn. Nikolas doesn't even care about his own son from what I can tell - why on earth would he care about anyone else's?

True, about what it says about Nik - but it says plenty about Britt that she chose to gloat to Liz in the middle of the police station during the kidnapping investigation, and complained to Brad about Liz being a "Debby Downer" by calling Nik to tell him his sister's missing, and thus ruining her seduction. As for Nik - it's been long established that he has loved and adored Lulu since she was a baby. He had a lot of anger and jealousy issues re: Laura and Lucky, but he loved Lulu from the moment he saw her in the crib. I see his feelings about his little sister and her family/happiness as a completely separate issue from his crappy parenting skills. 

• Love 1

Then BAM! Franco drops the hammer at the wedding. There is no way that Michael gets the story secondhand or that his lying parents can spin it.  Other people know that it is true so Michael is confronted by all of the people he cares about who knew and lied to him. They will all be at the wedding (Kiki, Morgan, Carly, Sonny). The town will be disgusted with Sonny and Carly for covering for him. Michael is angry and crushed. This devastates Carly -- that will teach her to pick the mobster over Franco (in Franco's mind). I suspect he is going to try to rope Heather and her hate for Carly into the wedding ceremony too.

I hope the ceremony is completed, there is no prenup and Franco gets half of Carly's hotel.  

• Love 9

If Franco just wanted Michael pissed at Carly and Sonny, he could tell him and show him the the tape right now, in the conference room.  And if he's hellbent on Making a Scene, he could just reveal it at the wedding.  But having Michael be his best man is just cruel, rubbing salt in the wound.  Franco's plan isn't at all about telling Michael the truth - Franco has known for months that Sonny killed AJ.  Rather, his plan is about revenge, inflicting the most pain as possible on as many people close to Carly, blowing everything up around him.  Which, fine, he's a nutso bad guy, so it kind of fits with what we've all been saying, that Franco is NOT a nice reformed guy.  I just hate that some of Michael's (hopefully impeding) rage might be directed at Franco because of this, instead of that rage being focused 100% on Sonny and Carly.  And I don't know that Michael should have figured out something was up from the conversation with Franco; he hasn't exactly spent a lot of time around Franco, so he may not know when Franco is acting out of character, and he thinks Franco is a whack job anyway so Franco being weird wouldn't stand out.    

She wanted him to pay for stabbing her and then burying her alive, I mean who wouldn't

Right?  That is totally reasonable.  

Can someone tell me why dumbass Ava decided to go to dumbass Morgan for protection when she could have just left the country all on her own?

Because she's wimmen?  Her only value is having a working uterus.  Besides, who would witness her shrieks and belly-clutching if she were on the beach in Hawaii?

• Love 3

As for Nik - it's been long established that he has loved and adored Lulu since she was a baby. He had a lot of anger and jealousy issues re: Laura and Lucky, but he loved Lulu from the moment he saw her in the crib. I see his feelings about his little sister and her family/happiness as a completely separate issue from his crappy parenting skills. 

Nik doesn't love Lulu enough to keep his pants zipped, though. If he did, he and his Something About Mary hair wouldn't even speak to Britt, much less think about making the beast with two backs with her.

As for Liz - isn't she the last person who needs to be pointing fingers about lies regarding babies? I know she might have the idea that her reasons for lying her face off to Lucky were noble, but let's be honest, she did it so she could maintain the fantasy of a happy life. And then she went off and had gross sex with Lucky's brother while acting as if being within ten feet of Nik made her want to vom. Muffin Face should pick a gear and stick with it.

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
  • Love 5
I'm sure the house will be packed for the "Aw Hell No!" festivities.

As much as I love the montage idea, I gotta be honest, I'd be torn about attending. On the one hand, it's Franco and Carly, who are both awful people. On the other hand, it's Franco and Carly, who are both awful people. Who wouldn't want to see what might happen?

Can someone tell me why dumbass Ava decided to go to dumbass Morgan for protection when she could have just left the country all on her own?

She has to stay in Port Charles for plot reasons. Don't know why she couldn't go home with Jordan. No one would think to look there, and Jordan wouldn't give away that Ava was there. Plus, Jordan has no problem shooting people.

Franco knows Micheal would never believe him. I have no doubt Micheal would refuse Franco's claims of a recording. But at the wedding he kinda has no choice.

I think Michael would be mad at whoever told the truth about this. Franco being the one gives it an extra edge, but it's not as if Michael wouldn't be mad if, say, Lauren or Morgan told him.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

I hope Monica has a front row seat and brings Judge Cockblocker as her date so that he can order Dante to arrest Sonny & Carly for murder and as an accessory.

Yes, I realize judges can't actually do that in the real world, but nothing in Port Chuckles operates like it does in the real world.

• Love 4

And there you have it - Felix, he of the super just and pure moral code, is all set to turn a blind eye to a nurse breaking her oath and attempting to murder an unborn baby because it's his bestie Sabrina and she half-ass tried to prevent it and told some half-truths.  Shut up, Felix, gawd!

Franco liking Lucy makes my skin crawl.  Keep Ms. Coe's name out of your mouth, SERIAL KILLER.

Michael gushing about super nurse Sabrina and wanting her to work at the AJ Clinic was gross.

• Love 2

CONTRIVED DIALOGUE ALERT

Bobbie: if I had a nickel for every time you told me not to worry I'd be mistress of Wyndemere
Carly: you'd be mistress of Wyndemere if you'd stayed married to Stefan Cassadine. Whatever happened to that guy, anyway?

First off, nice random and oh-so-subtle inserted mention of Wyndemere, Scott Sickles

Second, "whatever happened to that guy?"?? That's just badly written dialogue, forget about whether one knows GH history or not. Luke stabbed him and Carly knows it. She wouldn't act like he just slinked out of town and was never heard of again

Third, unless Stephen Nichols is taping right now, stop teasing me with damn Stefan mentions, show.

hee at Ava's "I am breathing Morgan! If I weren't breathing I'd be dead!!" 

I wish I could indicate via written word how awkward Nathan asking "Nina attacked you?" was. I can, however, convery Michelle Stafford's awfulness:

MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER MOETHER3464745756&%$^$%#tert

Shut up, Nina.

• Love 7
Right?  That is totally reasonable.

I know right? I mean sure she's a little...insane but she was truly trying to do him a favour by killing Carly, and of course now he sees the truth. A little too late there buddy, we could have been Carly free for months now and AJ would still be alive, not sure how but I just know he would be.

So the Nina cranked up the bat shit craziness to about 20 today, my good god...how did Donna manage getting through that? The looks of shock and horror on her face were not part of the act I do believe.

Forget about the Nina taking her meds I almost want to ask if Michelle needs her own prescription. I have never and I suppose I will never understand her "acting choices". The repeating of lines was at an all time high today too, it was just ghastly awful.

So Felix tries to talk Sabrina out of turning herself in, can he go down as an accomplice then please and thanks?

Sonny when don't you ever have a plan? You mean a plan that works and is well thought out? Never. Not once. Not even one single time, you greasy slaggard.

So Kiki you put the responsibility on your daddy to not "make you a liar" because you promised your mother to drag him into this mess and help her with the baby without giving any regard to how he might feel about that, expecting him to do as told because of emotional manipulation from you?

Does she just practice ways of shirking responsibility every single night? Is she incapable of ever seeing how just because she runs her mouth and shit falls out it doesn't mean it then becomes someone else's mess to clean up for her? Ffs...

The SERIAL KILLER visiting his crazy ass mommy went as expected: Roger acted a right fool and poor Robin was forced to choke down another stale sandwich while listening to him recap all the shit between Franco, Carly and Sonny. What fun that was.

• Love 4

Bobbie better watch out.Heather was not happy that Scott is with Bobbie which makes me wonder what the heck was Heather talking about when she said Bobbie made her lose her chance with scott back in the day.More rewritten history?

Sonny/seans plan still makes n sense.Heather has escaped every loony bin shes been in.She certainely doesn't need there help to escape lol.

Nina seemed more crazier than Heather did today lol.

• Love 1

See, I thought Sabrina/Micheal sparkled. I could get behind them. And thank you for having balls to tell Micheal that Carlos didn't shoot AJ. If Micheal brushes this shit off, then he's dumb.

There are no words for MSt besides um well um. Damn. Like I need a drink. Now I see why PC has so many alcoholics. And shut up Nathan. Like how many ways do you have to hear your sister is crazy before you get it? Does Tea Delgado need to yell it in Spanish from Llanview? She will.

Did like RH and RM today. Heather fucking with Sonny, I could get behind that. Sonny remains still....in an episode with Nina, Lauren, Morgan, Sabrina, and Micheal and Felix the dumbest one on the show. Get a live grenade too because that's totes safe, dude. It will be like your awesome car bomb idea.

• Love 1

I'd agree, and I think this is my biggest issue, if this was going to be Franco's endgame and exit story.  But I highly doubt it is and I just know Ron is going to try and walk Franco back from this and sell us on a Franco/Nina crazy supercouple.  Nope.

EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY! This is what RC does - he writes absolutely heinous plot lines and then keeps the characters as if nothing has happened. Assuming RH is not leaving, Franco will just be put into another storyline after this one. So will Sonny. And RC will expect the audience to swallow it.

• Love 7

The SERIAL KILLER visiting his crazy ass mommy went as expected: Roger acted a right fool and poor Robin was forced to choke down another stale sandwich while listening to him recap all the shit between Franco, Carly and Sonny. What fun that was.

Save the woobie face for something else, Rog. God, even having to read recaps of that serial killer whining about how Carly 'broke his heart' -- Who gives a shit?! Look at all the fucks I don't give! Look at them, Anakin!

I'm not going to lie, I grew to loathe Roger's woobie face a long time ago. Sometimes it's appropriate, granted, but more often than not it's pulled out in instances it shouldn't be. (I gave Blair's baby away because I was a raging douchenozzle for months on end so she didn't trust me enough to tell me it was mine... while I was actively trying to send her to jail! Now I haz a sad! Wah!) And this is very much not a time for that fucking woobie face. I don't care if your heart is broken, Franco! Your heart is at the bottom of my priority list along with Sonny and Carly's... everything. Your heart being broken is unimportant save for the fact that it will fuel revenge on Sonny and Carly for killing AJ and keeping it quiet and basically being absolutely horrible excuses for people. 

Franco is a horrible wretched excuse for a person also and no amount of woobie face is going to change that. Die in a fire, Franco. Preferably one of your own making. And quit whining about how sad you are! It doesn't fucking matter!! Odin's Ravens... just leave the show. Period.

• Love 6