Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Why did Michael have to wear a shirt to box? Why?

Because that's how Sonny boxes (although he wears a tank top), and they're related, you know.

I don't think Jason will be Jason Morgan.

If he throws Carly out of his life, he can call himself whatever he wants, AFAIC.

he only seems horrified to me when he has to dance shirtless and or is naked down to his underwear. Or has to dance, in general.

Can you blame him? Those Nurses' Ball scenes are sooo embarrassing.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

BM is going to be a major adjustment for me, and I hope he can tone down the snark and smiling because that 'ain't' Jason Morgan.

With any luck it Ain't Jason Morgan but some combination of Jason Q and Jason M, maybe some one with Jason Q's bright and happy personality and Jason M's skills. But god help us if this is just the same old show eating St Jasus.  I actually don't think Ron would go this route, he never seemed as in love with Jason as Guza was, after all it was not Jason who saved the day when Jerry poisoned the town, so maybe there is hope

• Love 3

Helena!  And the first thing she does is have Jason knocked unconscious!  Oh I've missed you, you fierce bitch.

Getting them away from the stupid triangle with Liz and into these quieter scenes about the bigger crisis going on has slightly renewed my interest in Britt and Nik.  Their talk today about finding siblings later in life was nice.

Oh poor Patrick, was your wife too busy working for an evil Cassadine and being chained to a wall to reply to the divorce papers?  Douche.

• Love 5

Poor Helena must really be desperate if she's decided to save the Stavros/Lulu embryo. She hated Laura, so it must be even worse to use the xerox version of Laura.

I don't have much to say even though I liked today's show well enough.

he only seems horrified to me when he has to dance shirtless and or is naked down to his underwear. Or has to dance, in general.

Can you blame him? Those Nurses' Ball scenes are sooo embarrassing.

No blame whatsoever!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Poor Helena must really be desperate if she's decided to save the Stavros/Lulu embryo. She hated Laura, so it must be even worse to use the xerox version of Laura.

Well, I guess this way, she has something that's part Stavros, part Luke.  That, like, is her sweet spot. 

I did think she'd be a bit more torn up about Stavs dying again, but eh, bitch has got work to do.

• Love 5

I just....can't with Patrick. The brain surgeon doesn't think something may be amiss just because Robin hasn't returned the divorce papers. On the bright side, Elizabeth looks pretty and it's sweet hearing her say Patrick and Robin are family to her. 

"That's the way I like you." LOVE Anna.  Dr. O's pouty expression - LOL!

Robin saying she'd kill Helena actually beats Anna's line as best moment. But I was a little annoyed that the brilliant doc who created the protocol is actually shocked to see Helena alive and looking fantastic, after she knows it worked on Jason. But so much ewwww at Helena kissing Stavlu-in-a-thermos. 

Sam was actually describing Carly as an issue in her relationship with Jason - not Robin ever.  But I get it - plot point conversation to set up the idea of a superclosebond that could turn romantic between Robin and Jason in the future once the new actor is on-screen. I guess Ron likes the idea of a Jason/Robin/Sam/Patrick quad. But I'm sure now Patrick and Sam will be even closer since he'll cry thinking Robin's really dead now. Because his brain barely works.

I'm assuming we're supposed to go GASP! Did Robin and Jason survive?!!! But I'm more like yawn, mildly curious as to where Helena intends to store them for a while, once she finds their unconscious bodies. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 5

Between Nik and Patrick, Liz is doing some heavy douchebag duty these days.  (And I say this as someone who loved the Liz/Patrick friendship.)  I'm surprised Ron doesn't have Liz telling Patrick to go for it with Same because Robin "chose to abandon her family." 

Oh how nice it would be to have Dr. O blow up in the lab.  Too bad her useless daughter isn't there with her to potentially get caught in the self-destruction, too.  I really can't have nice things. 

• Love 4

What is Helena planning on doing with that embryo? Would Helena force Robin to carry it because Hells needs a healthy uterus and Robin happens to have an empty one?

It will give TPTB a reason to keep Robin off camera for an additional nine months.

• Love 1

What is Helena planning on doing with that embryo? Would Helena force Robin to carry it because Hells needs a healthy uterus and Robin happens to have an empty one?

It will give TPTB a reason to keep Robin off camera for an additional nine months.

I could only imagine how Patdick would spin that to his advantage for sex and sympathy. RME

Didn't mean to imply otherwise. I wonder how much CD has to drink before those NB scenes. I'd have to be totally hammered.

I saw some instagram photo where KA said Bryan Craig was trying to get Chad tipsy, so I guess he doesn't drink much. Maybe he got high before those scenes instead. ;)

I did think she'd be a bit more torn up about Stavs dying again, but eh, bitch has got work to do.

Maybe she realized there's nothing left of his brains finally. 

I don't think anyone we know is gonna get impregnated with that. Just showing for the future set up if this show is around in 10 years.

Kiki in the previews - why does she say that she confided in her ex instead of her boyfriend like someone held her at gunpoint? Lord, she sucks.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

As usual, CT is dressed amazingly. I believe the rumor that she brings her own clothes because she is always stunning. I was surprised Robin wasn't taken hostage....again. I wasn't surprised that St. Jasus saved the day. He hot wired the doors & killed the minions in order to save the day.

Constance's raised hand shrug when headless Jason pointed the gun at her cracked me up.

ITA, Brik work better without the triangle with Liz. Speaking of Liz, what is her 90 year old grandmother doing out this late at night yet alone continuing to baby sit? I guess I should be happy the show came up with  any rationale for Liz to be at Patrick's without her boys late at night.  You think she would have called Patrick in order to let him know that Emma was upset.

Asshat Ron & the idiot writers are busting a gut finding ways not to have Patrick say Creighton Clark or others mention the facility to him. He hasn't mentioned it to Anna. Nik didn't mention the name of the facility to him. I bet Anna nor Maxie will mention the name of the facility they were held at to him , as well.

Today's explosion was weak & lame.  Now Guza was good at blowing shit up & making it look good.

I may skip tomorrow. The Nina, Kaka, Carly & Franco are all back on. What the hell do they have MSt wearing & why would she/they think that's appropriate for a hospital with sick people & germs. The Nina will end up with MRSA (a staff infection) for realz.

*Nothing will ever, ever, EVER make me hate her or dislike Robin, so Ron that fuckwit and his "writers" who continue to pen Robin in such a disrespectful manner can just go fuck themselves.

This. a thousand times this. 

Hearing Hells, call Robin "little bird"  made me sit up & think of cmahorror's awesome story in the fanfic thread. If the intern/writers would just go in to that thread more often in order to still some great story ideas.                                                                               

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 1

Constance Towers looks marvelous!

As the place blew up, I began to wonder if the writers are going to skip the obvious beat of Patrick finding out about CC blowing up. Will he tell Anna that Robin was there after the fact? Or will the writers just skip that tidbit?  I hate that Anna might have to live through thinking her daughter died again but Patrick has have this conversation with Anna right? She deserves to have some righteous anger at him about this...

• Love 2

How much do I love Constance Tower?  More than words can say.

She was truly the highlight of today's show.   May I be 1/2 as awesome as she is at 81.   Yeah, I know, I'm gushing.

As for the rest of today's show.  Ehh.

Previews for tomorrow tell me one thing, I'm going shopping.  Don't care about anyone in the previews and have, in fact, not missed them on my screen.

Edited by LegalParrot81
  • Love 3

I can't with the doublespeak on GH anymore. The writers vision is lost on me at this point.

Yesterday, Patrick told Sam he's "over Robin" and he's ready to screw on the couch, if necessary.

Today, with Liz, it's, "I'm TRYING to move on," "I'll always love Robin and she'll always be a part of me," "Me and Emma aren't important to Robin anymore," "It's bizarre to think Robin is out there somewhere and we're not together."

OMG. Pick a freaking direction for Patrick and go with it. He's either done with Robin or he's not. I'm sick of the back-and-forth, especially because KMc isn't on the show full-time for there to be a triangle or quad involving Robin. Enough.

Sam was actually describing Carly as an issue in her relationship with Jason - not Robin ever.  But I get it - plot point conversation to set up the idea of a superclosebond that could turn romantic between Robin and Jason in the future once the new actor is on-screen. I guess Ron likes the idea of a Jason/Robin/Sam/Patrick quad. But I'm sure now Patrick and Sam will be even closer since he'll cry thinking Robin's really dead now. Because his brain barely works.

Yeah, Robin was never an issue between Sam and Jason, like, ever. I do figuratively believe that Jason would drop everything for Robin, but he never had to. It's obviously for plot point purposes to pretend Sam is/was all threatened by JnR's friendship. Because, in reality, it was Patrick who had a problem with Jason at various times in the show (mostly in the beginning of Scrubs and now). Then Patty had a problem with Stone. But, again, this all had to do with Robin. Never Sam.

And I don't think Patty will believe Robin is dead. I'm sure it'll be a split moment before he randomly receives his divorce papers with her signature. Just my feeling.

• Love 4

Speaking of Liz, what is her 90 year old grandmother doing out this late at night yet alone continuing to baby sit?

Not to nitpick but Rachel Ames is only 84 and there are many 84 year olds out there more than capable of a night of baby sitting.

• Love 3

As the place blew up, I began to wonder if the writers are going to skip the obvious beat of Patrick finding out about CC blowing up.

I didn't even think of that, good point.  And yes, I could see the show totally ignoring it.

• Love 2
I just....can't with Patrick. The brain surgeon doesn't think something may be amiss just because Robin hasn't returned the divorce papers. On the bright side, Elizabeth looks pretty and it's sweet hearing her say Patrick and Robin are family to her.

I have enjoyed watching the actor who portrays Patrick these past few weeks but it is mind numbing that his character is portrayed as not even having an inkling that she is being held against her will.  Wasn't she supposed to be skyping with Emma?

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 2

I have enjoyed watching the actor who portrays Patrick these past few weeks but it is mind numbing that his character is portrayed as not even having an inkling that she has not been held against her will.  Wasn't she supposed to be skyping with Emma?

Because Carlivati is a plot-driven hack. Nothing is out of character because he decimates characters so thoroughly that there's no character left, just a being whose motivations change with the wind - or the stroke of Ron's keyboard.

• Love 7

Because Carlivati is a plot-driven hack. Nothing is out of character because he decimates characters so thoroughly that there's no character left, just a being whose motivations change with the wind - or the stroke of Ron's keyboard.

Pretty much. I don't recognize a lot of these characters and their motivations. I will say this, at least Patty's summary of him and Sam was spot on. They weren't close, they weren't even really that friendly until WAY after Robin's "death" and the Danny stuff.

Sam talking about her feelings for THREE men today was hilarious. Damn, girl. Jason is back to being #1 in her heart, though. So there's that.

Also, I really need to start a #FreeRobin campaign. It's like, Donna Martin Graduates, but better.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3

I didn't even think of that, good point.  And yes, I could see the show totally ignoring it.

It's a big hole but honestly I don't need Patrick going through thinking Robin is dead again. Not for his sake, but for mine, since we know it's nothing. Hopefully she will get in contact with him somehow.

• Love 1

It's a big hole but honestly I don't need Patrick going through thinking Robin is dead again. Not for his sake, but for mine, since we know it's nothing. Hopefully she will get in contact with him somehow.

I hope so. And I don't need Patty looking worse than he already does. He already told Liz he thought Emma was taking the divorce GREAT.  LOL. Then that? "I didn't think Emma would take another one of Robin's deaths to heart, Liz."

Edited by HeatLifer

I hope so. And I don't need Patty looking worse than he already does. He already told Liz he thought Emma was taking the divorce GREAT.  LOL. Then that? "I didn't think Emma would take another one of Robin's deaths to heart, Liz."

What the hell?

I can't with the doublespeak on GH anymore. The writers vision is lost on me at this point.

Yesterday, Patrick told Sam he's "over Robin" and he's ready to screw on the couch, if necessary.

Today, with Liz, it's, "I'm TRYING to move on," "I'll always love Robin and she'll always be a part of me," "Me and Emma aren't important to Robin anymore," "It's bizarre to think Robin is out there somewhere and we're not together."

OMG. Pick a freaking direction for Patrick and go with it. He's either done with Robin or he's not. I'm sick of the back-and-forth, especially because KMc isn't on the show full-time for there to be a triangle or quad involving Robin. Enough.

And I don't think Patty will believe Robin is dead. I'm sure it'll be a split moment before he randomly receives his divorce papers with her signature. Just my feeling.

IMO it is a total dick move to be like Patrick is and totally believable. Person A(Sam) he wants sex so of course he plays he is "over" Robin while Person B(Liz or Anna) he wants sympathy so of course his sooo distraught that Robin has forsaken he and Emma b/c he loves her so much. Patrick is just a manipulative douche period as far as I'm concerned. I think both ways he is written apply to him.

• Love 7

Sam talking about her feelings for THREE men today was hilarious. Damn, girl.

I was amused at Silas pretty much being an afterthought.  The Sam/Patrick thing has its problems, but it's still a sight better than Sam/Silas and Patrick/Sabrina.

• Love 3

So, I didn't see the second half.  Did Britt decide to try to "comfort" Nik by offering herself up on a silver platter again?  "I know you're upset about Lulu, so, if it would make you feel better to fuck me and go profess your love to someone else in the morning, that's totally fine with me.  So...ummm... the couch, then?" 

• Love 1

So, I didn't see the second half.  Did Britt decide to try to "comfort" Nik by offering herself up on a silver platter again?  "I know you're upset about Lulu, so, if it would make you feel better to fuck me and go profess your love to someone else in the morning, that's totally fine with me.  So...ummm... the couch, then?" 

No, she just said Nathan and Lulu would come back.

Oh, I forgot, the speech Sam gave about Jason dropping whatever he was doing if Robin asked for something and their relationship intimidating Sam is such bullshit. I believe the name you meant there was "Carly", Sam. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7

I was amused at Silas pretty much being an afterthought.  The Sam/Patrick thing has its problems, but it's still a sight better than Sam/Silas and Patrick/Sabrina.

Anything is better than Sabrina, so yes. But it's still the same story. Both Patty and Sam are starting a new relationship with someone not knowing all the information. Been there, done that.

IMO it is a total dick move to be like Patrick is and totally believable. Person A(Sam) he wants sex so of course he plays he is "over" Robin while Person B(Liz or Anna) he wants sympathy so of course his sooo distraught that Robin has forsaken he and Emma b/c he loves her so much. Patrick is just a manipulative douche period as far as I'm concerned. I think both ways he is written apply to him.

Ha. I wish the writers would actually have Patty own up to his dicky behavior. He'd be far more interesting. Right now he's the male Sabrina.

What the hell?

I'm assuming that's in response to Patty talking about Emma and the divorce. I was over-exaggerating. He said, "I thought Emma was handling it OK," something along those lines. How would he even know? She's always with Liz.

I dont think Sam ever resented Robin and her close relationship with Jason like she did Carly. Today was the first time she ever even mentioned it. Sam be honest, Jason never put you first. Now Patrick on the other hand did resent Jason/Robin. But I guess its RC laying the ground work for a Sam/Patrick/Robin/Jason quad.

Edited by backhometome
  • Love 1

Oh, I forgot, the speech Sam gave about Jason dropping whatever he was doing if Robin asked for something and their relationship intimidating Sam is such bullshit. I believe the name you meant there was "Carly", Sam. 

Oh please. Jason NEVER dropped everything/anything he was doing when Robin needed him. He wasn't there when Lisa was terrorizing her...wasn't there to support her when she found out about Patrick cheating with said psycho, and those fuckwits decided to throw in "his best friend" (Robin) when Robin "died" after Jason woke up from surgery for more Jaysus angst.

Pure BULLSHIT.

Now the person he did drop everything for? Even at the expense of his relationship to Robin? We all know who that is, and it ain't Robin.

• Love 14

Speaking of you know who, I wonder what her reaction to a Patrick/Sam pairing would be.  And would she rather Jase (if he, natch, wasn't banging her) go back to Sam or start something again with Robin?

Edited by TeeVee329

Who knew that Sam and Patrick talking about their "attraction" to each other with other people would end up being even more insufferable than when they're actually together.

Though it isn't surprising really, this is Ron so conversations really are just opportunities for him to have characters recap all the stupid shit that's happened and insinuate things that never happened because he's rewritten something to suit his liking on that day.

Patrick is such a nasty piece of work, imo, I cannot stand him. He is always talking out of both sides of his mouth, too busy trying to be seen as nothing but the "good guy": a good husband, a good friend, a good boyfriend, a good father. Who cares about actually living his life as a good man when there are booty calls to arrange to heal his man pain.

I'll always like Kelly M tons, but Sam is just... I am losing interest in her now, the way Ron is writing her I just can't stand it. I can't care about what's going on in her life because it's a summation of everything I hate about this show. This shit with Patrick, a quick and pointless "romance" that was only cooked up to cause drama, Jason's coming back because he is her everything, she never, ever has scenes with her father, which is one of the main reasons I came back to the show, and it's Lucas who as far as it goes with her new brother, I should have known better...

Well there went another set down the drain, but the Cassadines never die. Seeing the Queen of Mean back in action was nice, even if she let Jason get away.

At least notLevi and his horror show of a father were given a proper burial, underneath the rumble of that stupid building.

Tomorrow looks awful.

• Love 5

I dont think Sam ever resented Robin and her close relationship with Jason like she did Carly. Today was the first time she ever even mentioned it. Sam be honest, Jason never put you first. Now Patrick on the other hand did resent Jason/Robin. But I guess its RC laying the ground work for a Sam/Patrick/Robin/Jason quad.

I think the ground work is being layed for a Jason/Sam/Patrick/invisible person who's fault this ALL is quad. I'm totally sure Robin won't be on screen and heaven forbid any of the other three*cough Patrick cough* look bad so it will all the the invisible person's fault while she is chained to a wall with one hand and skyping Emma with the other.

I just don't see how Patrick can not be seen as a douche for not caring about..... either Robin, or Emma, or Sam's feelings for Jason take your pick Patrick always cares about Patrick first, and it is BS he doesn't "know" the truth. People throw off cues right and left and Patrick CHOSES to be blind b/c he wants what he wants...sex and sympathy. ugh ugh ugh.

• Love 4
I just don't see how Patrick can not be seen as a douche for not caring about..... either Robin, or Emma, or Sam's feelings for Jason take your pick Patrick always cares about Patrick first, and it is BS he doesn't "know" the truth. People throw off cues right and left and Patrick CHOSES to be blind b/c he wants what he wants...sex and sympathy. ugh ugh ugh.

Well if they would also just want whatever he wants for himself then he wouldn't have to manipulate things all the time.

His marriage is over to Sam because she hasn't even taken her bra off yet, and to Liz his marriage is broken because if Robin comes back then he'll be so conflicted, especially if he's already gotten Sam's bra and panties off, and Jason, well, he's supposed to be dead anyway so he can't be blamed for wanting to play naked twisted with his supposed widow, Robin still being alive and his wife matters not because she's to blame for all of this anyway, and Emma is totally doing fine, he's pretty sure, at least that's what Liz keeps telling him and of course it's up to her to know his daughter well enough to tell him how much pain and distress she's in whenever applicable.

I like how every single person involved in this Fluke crap has to be stupid in order for it to "work".

Just in that case? I'd say that goers for every fucking body on this show. PC is now where brain cells go to die.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2

I'd love to see Ron come up with examples of these times that Robin asked Jason for something and he dropped everything (i.e. Sam) to go running.  Maybe Nina slipped Sam some drugs that make her confuse short, smart, independent brunettes with tall, obnoxious, co-dependent blondes? 

If anything, Robin and Jason's relationship, since Sam has been in town, has been the opposite - Robin leaves her life in Paris and comes back to town because Jason needed her medical expertise.  Robin literally risks her life staying in an about to explode lab because she's working on a cure for Jason.  Robin is now being held against her will to re-animate Jason.  

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 5

Well if they would also just want whatever he wants for himself then he wouldn't have to manipulate things all the time.

His marriage is over to Sam because she hasn't even taken her bra off yet, and to Liz his marriage is broken because if Robin comes back then he'll be so conflicted, especially if he's already gotten Sam's bra and panties off, and Jason, well, he's supposed to be dead anyway so he can't be blamed for wanting to play naked twisted with his supposed widow, Robin still being alive and his wife matters not because she's to blame for all of this anyway, and Emma is totally doing fine, he's pretty sure, at least that's what Liz keeps telling him and of course it's up to her to know his daughter well enough to tell him how much pain and distress she's in whenever applicable.

I just SMH and RME when Robin can accurately read all Jason's pantomimes b/c she cares about him so much and knows him so well, yet Robin can practically do a top hat dance with a giant sign saying *Danger* I'm in trouble and you are too b/c of evil around me and Patrick is like meh Robin sooo doesn't love me ENOUGH b/c she isn't right here to stroke my GIANT ego and rub my poor whittle babyhead.

And even worse was Emma was so distraught and tearful for her first day of school yet she goes home with Liz(why did she go home with Liz anyway I mean Patrick has NO JOB) and when Liz offers for her to spend the night he isn't wait...my upset daughter might need me after the first day of school...nope he is like SCORE! nookie for me instead! WIN!

How can he NOT be seen as a giant dick?

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 5

I honestly don't want to know how many times Robin has to be in danger before PATRICK is the one to save her. It's almost like a game. He's never there for her. He's never her hero. I mean, I'm all for female empowerment, but that's what soapy romance is all about, isn't it? Patrick is useless. Sam can have him.

Speaking of you know who, I wonder what her reaction to a Patrick/Sam pairing would be.  And would she rather Jase (if he, natch, wasn't banging her) go back to Sam or start something again with Robin?

Carly was always about whatever made Patrick happy. Because...of course. But I'm gonna need Carly to be in line to kiss Robin's ass. It's time for her to get past her shit and be friendly with the person that saved her bestie a couple times now.

And even worse was Emma was so distraught and tearful for her first day of school yet she goes home with Liz(why did she go home with Liz anyway I mean Patrick has NO JOB) and when Liz offers for her to spend the night he isn't wait...my upset daughter might need me after the first day of school...nope he is like SCORE! nookie for me instead! WIN!

That was so pathetic. The same day Emma has an outburst about Robin and wants to sleep in her parents' bed to be close with her mother, Patty is trying to get some. Wowsers.

Edited by HeatLifer

I'd love to see Ron come up with examples of these times that Robin asked Jason for something and he dropped everything (i.e. Sam) to go running.  Maybe Nina slipped Sam some drugs that make her confuse short, smart, independent brunettes with tall, obnoxious, co-dependent blondes?

If anything, Robin and Jason's relationship, since Sam has been in town, has been the opposite - Robin leaves her life in Paris and comes back to town because Jason needed her medical expertise.  Robin literally risks her life staying in an about to explode lab because she's working on a cure for Jason.  Robin is now being held against her will to re-animate Jason

When I heard her say that I almost did a double take because I knew she was talking about Robin, not Carly. Ron needs to GTFO with this nonsense, it isn't even necessary.

Jason once threatened to kill Sam, to murder her, because of that whole unspeakable mess with Liz and the kids, but Sam is going to recall this imaginary dynamic between Robin and Jason that somehow interfered with their relationship.

But in a way I guess Sam does have a point because Robin did keep interfering in their relationship: she kept saving his worthless hide so that the relationship could continue.

And now I have a feeling Sam will also bring up fairly soon the whole debacle caused when she didn't tell Jason about Robin's death and how that "hurt" them as well when all she wanted to do was keep Jason safe. She had no choice, if only Robin hadn't gotten barbequed it never would have happened, plus Robin didn't even die anyway so really that should just wipe the slate clean.

My brain is melting.

• Love 4

I don't think Sam ever resented Robin either. I always liked when they shared scenes, and before today, I kind of assumed Sam would be one person who would be grateful to Robin for everything she has done, but now I don't know. Once Jason is revealed, Sam and Patrick will need something to bond over if there is going to be any sort of triangle or quad, so why not Robin's place in Jason's life. Though knowing this show Robin's place will be chained to a wall somewhere while Patrick/Sam/Jason duke it out.

I don't see them going the Patrick thinks she's dead route just because then Patrick would have to fess up to the reason she was at the clinic in the first place. The problem is if she contacts him,  I would assume it would be to say "Hey, you may have heard about the clinic explosion, but good news, I didn't blow up."  Since Helena said she has plans for Robin, I assume she'll end up a hostage again and if she gets in contact with Patrick, forced to come up with another lame excuse for not coming home. I don't need Patrick thinking Robin is dead again, but I'm tired of the "Robin doesn't care about us" mantra too.

• Love 2

RC is as subtle as a sledgehammer, isn't he?

• Love 2