Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

Not that it matters, but it was the other way around. He undid her robe.

Thank you. I imagine it was mutual. The Show had such a good thing going with sexy cougar Ava. Then they lost their way with Avery's parenthood: should it be Morgan or Sonny? If they'd made Morgan a father, though, Carly would be a grandmother, and we can't have that.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

That said, I think the show is setting Dr. Michael Easton up for a fall.  He's got Rebecca Budig, he's got a baby on the way, he's got a house.  Something bad is going to happen to him for sure, that's just soap math.  And whatever it is will probably knock him off the wagon. #eyeroll

He's also got a lizard.

1. Lizard bites baby mama.
  2. Baby Mama and unborn bite the dust.
  3. House not needed.
  4. Ta Da!!
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Rolled my eyes so hard at Carly saying she likes going to Dunkin' Corinthos because it makes her feel close to Morgan.  I get that the denouncement about the pills just happened, but not everything on this stupid show has to be about Morgan.  I'm drawing the line at crappy coffee.

And we have Anna literally saying she blames Alex more than she does Valentin.  These fuckin' writers, I can't!

I hope Lulu and Valentin hook up now lol.

16 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

On another note, that kitchen set is so industrial looking. Lulu has never been much of a cook, so it's kind of funny. 

I'm glad she can cook okay now though. I've always thought the "I can't cook" trope was a lazy way to show that a female character is supposed to be a strong woman.

42 minutes ago, Linny said:

I don't know what's worse, Morgan being alive and bouncing between depression and mania, or Morgan being dead and everyone constantly weeping over him. 

I hate to say it, but I think maybe the latter. When Morgan was around at least everyone acted annoyed with him. Now we get beautiful innocent loves with his whole heart Morgan.

55 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Rolled my eyes so hard at Carly saying she likes going to Dunkin' Corinthos because it makes her feel close to Morgan. 

"I like to run into the middle of a street when a car is about to come just like Morgan used to. It makes me feel so close to him!"

• Love 9

That was an exhausting ep, aren't the writers exhausted with having to write the same clap trap bonkers bullshit of S&C and the perils of EVIL AVA? Like, every LINE Sonny or Carly said was laughable and ridiculous. Kiki joined in with her boo hooing about her bad Mama and how Sonny needs to keep Avery from Ava. How does Kiki even THINK that Sonny is better than Ava? Sonny who murders people for a living, who has betrayed EACH of his children in one way or another and never really felt bad about any of it.  This should be the story: it somehow comes out that the reason Ava originally gave Avery to Sonny was because of the threats against Kiki when Kiki was in a coma. Only Sonny was the one issuing the threats for that exact reason. Kiki realizes that neither parent is anything other than a toxic danger to Avery.  She plans to flee with Avery. Dillon finds out, tries to talk her out of it, but then ultimately decides to go with her. They leave PC with Avery, financed by none other than Tracy Quartermaine. Done.

Shut up Anna.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:
15 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

If they'd made Morgan a father, though, Carly would be a grandmother, and we can't have that.

I don't think that was the issue.

At 46, the actress may easily feel that she isn't old enough to play a grandmother. MB is 54 and has at least one adult daughter in real life. Making Avery his daughter was, I think, the politic choice that the show made to keep both actors from rocking the boat.

2 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

At 46, the actress may easily feel that she isn't old enough to play a grandmother. MB is 54 and has at least one adult daughter in real life. Making Avery his daughter was, I think, the politic choice that the show made to keep both actors from rocking the boat.

But she is a grandmother technically. Step-grandmother to Rocco. (And Charlotte, too, maybe)

• Love 1

LOL that Sonny doesn't wear a cap when he's in with Ava.

4 minutes ago, ulkis said:

When Morgan was around at least everyone acted annoyed with him. Now we get beautiful innocent loves with his whole heart Morgan.

It's pathetic and deeply annoying at the same time.

I liked Charlotte's gold Vans.

• Love 2
Just now, LexieLily said:

But she is a grandmother technically. Step-grandmother to Rocco. (And Charlotte, too, maybe)

Nobody remembers step-grandmothers; it's not a blood tie.

Meanwhile I'm having a rage embolism over having to stomach the same scenes and dialogue for Julian and Alexis. Alexis barely got her law license back and she's in Julian's arms for a supportive hug? Doesn't she have better things to do, like drum up some legal business to pay her bills? And sad sack Julian is knockin' on her door, actually having the gall to inquire if she is up for a renewal of their "thing". What pitiful co-dependence.

And Lulu ought to be locked in her room with no supper for trying to be clever and spilling the beans to Valentin about his pending arrest. She's like a two-year-old who can't keep a sekrit.

@P3pp3rb1rd, Laura Wright is fine with being a grandmother. She said in one interview how some actresses object to SORAS but not her because that just means her character gets more to be involved with other stuff.

I think Dante thinks of Carly more like "Sonny's wife" than step-mom in any kind of capacity and vice versa. If Carly thinks of Lulu's kids at all it's probably as her cousins.

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

All MB's daughters are adults. Youngest is 18.

Carly is old enough to be a grandmother it's just not necessary. Morgan just does not need to be Avery's father. It's not going to add anything and giving them children hasn't helped any of the other characters his age on soaps.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, In2You said:

Carly is old enough to be a grandmother it's just not necessary. Morgan just does not need to be Avery's father. It's not going to add anything and giving them children hasn't helped any of the other characters his age on soaps.

It would make me less annoyed when Carly figuratively pees all over her though, heh.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, In2You said:

The show missed out by not giving Morgan a kid with Ava. Ava and Carly would have had one heck of a power struggle over the child. And the child would have been claimable by two separate mob families who were already at war: Corinthos and Jerome. Morgan would have felt pride but also guilt over having and raising a child, and he and Ava would have had to readjust from being controversial different-generation lovers to being parents, married or not. All sorts of soapy fun.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

The show missed out by not giving Morgan a kid with Ava. Ava and Carly would have had one heck of a power struggle over the child. And the child would have been claimable by two separate mob families who were already at war: Corinthos and Jerome. Morgan would have felt pride but also guilt over having and raising a child, and he and Ava would have had to readjust from being controversial different-generation lovers to being parents, married or not. All sorts of soapy fun.

All that at war fighting has happened with the child being Sonny's. So what exactly was missed out on? Morgan being tied to a kid before 25 to tie him down?

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, In2You said:

All that at war fighting has happened with the child being Sonny's. So what exactly was missed out on? Morgan being tied to a kid before 25 to tie him down?

I think it would have been a lot more even handed if Carly and Sonny were her grandparents. Morgan wouldn't have to have had anything to do with it, Carly and Sonny could have officially adopted her or something after Ava fell over the bridge.

But really, Avery probably should have never been written in in the first place.

• Love 6

Today was a hideous nightmare. Definitely the worst day so far. Kiki, Kristina, Andre, Alexis, Carly, Sonny all spouting judgments. Did I leave anyone else out? The end was the worst. If I said the line though, it would make sense. I do want to be killed to be spared this utter hell.

Carson waxing poetic on and on over Saint Morgan, meanwhile until he was diagnosed bipolar they wouldn't have anything to do with him. They never had time for anyone except Michael.

Nathan talking about arresting Amy, and she's worried about losing followers? This girl needs a reality check.

Poor Emme having to run around the house trying to find Val and Charlotte in those shoes. I was afraid she was going to fall.

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, ulkis said:

I hope Lulu and Valentin hook up now lol.

I legit want this and have since we found out Charlotte was Lulu's. Whatever I don't care!

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I liked Charlotte's gold Vans.

Me too. And I swear I have the blazer she was wearing on Covet. Her style is better than every adult woman's on this show!

30 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Today was a hideous nightmare.

LMAO really though. I skipped most of the truly heinous stuff and it was still horrible!

I liked the visual of tiny Kristina with Nathan and Amy. This whole Man Landers plot is something that I would actually be super down for if it weren't for the fact that the show is just so horrible and gross right now that I just can't even enjoy a stupid nonsense plot like that. All I can think about is how dumb it is because I just hate everything.

ETA: Ugh why is there an extra space at the end of every post I quote lately? Is anyone else having this problem?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
47 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Today was a hideous nightmare. Definitely the worst day so far. Kiki, Kristina, Andre, Alexis, Carly, Sonny all spouting judgments.

I like Ava, too, @tvgoddess, but as much as I hate to say it, they all have every right to hate her for this.  Every single right under the sun.  Also, I didn't hear Andre spout a single judgment, but even if he did, he's one of the few characters with the right to judge her since he actually is a much better person than she is.  Kristina and Kiki also have the right to.

Those I didn't say definitely don't, though.

• Love 2

I'm not saying that what she did isn't wrong. It's extremely TIRESOME to have to listen to character after character after character say the same thing endlessly, over and over and over and over again. Like I said above, put me out of my misery.

As an Ava fan, this show has absolutely nothing to offer me.

• Love 6
(edited)

On an episode that had Sonny, Carly and Amy, Lulu managed to win the stupid of the year award.  Oy, why tell a criminal that he's about to be arrested.  He's not going to stick around to find out if you're telling the truth.  Of course he's going to grab his kid and run.  I thought that's what he was going to do even before Lulu said anything.

Can someone explain to me why people visiting Ava need to wear gowns and caps but no gloves.  I would think there would be way more germs on your hands than anywhere else.  

As a giant Julexis fan, I still see chemistry there and I weep at what they could have been if Jelly hadn't ruined them.  I'm not a fan of beards or scruff on guys, but WDv was rocking that scruff along with the casual t-shirt.  

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 3
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I'm not a fan of beards or scruff on guys, but WDv was rocking that scruff along with the casual t-shirt.  

I am a huge fan of beards/scruff so naturally I think WdV looks fine as fuck currently. Don't @ me @ulkis!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, Nalan said:

I like Ava, too, @tvgoddess, but as much as I hate to say it, they all have every right to hate her for this.  Every single right under the sun. 

I missed the show in those episodes.  Wasn't Ava desperate to get Morgan away from Kiki because of his behaviour?  I'd say every person who failed to protect Kiki has no right to say anything.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Wasn't Ava desperate to get Morgan away from Kiki because of his behaviour? 

If memory serves (and I could be wrong)  Kiki was pulling away from him, because she was starting to have feelings for DIllon and Morgan was always being douchey. Athough I don't remember if the douchey behaviour (specifically the suspicions that she was with Dillon and the not understanding why she was against him suddenly deciding to study business) was before or after AVa switched the pills.

Also Carly basically forced Kiki to stay with Morgan and not be interested in Dillon.  

• Love 7
5 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

He's also got a lizard.

1. Lizard bites baby mama.
  2. Baby Mama and unborn bite the dust.
  3. House not needed.
  4. Ta Da!!

So, Lizard for Breakout Character of 2017?  Because if that Lizard starts biting people and killing them..... its a star! 

1 minute ago, Perkie said:

If memory serves (and I could be wrong)  Kiki was pulling away from him, because she was starting to have feelings for DIllon and Morgan was always being douchey. Athough I don't remember if the douchey behaviour (specifically the suspicions that she was with Dillon and the not understanding why she was against him suddenly deciding to study business) was before or after AVa switched the pills.

Also Carly basically forced Kiki to stay with Morgan and not be interested in Dillon.  

It was both, actually.   Kiki still had feelings for Dill, Morgan was being a douche and lying about stuff, but everyone was like "no don't leave Morgan.  He needs you."  Except for Ava.  I'm not a huge Ava fan, but this story is where these writers need to be imo seriously taken to task or fired.  They literally had a story where a girl was being emotionally abused by an unstable boyfriend and instead of helping her, everyone pressured her to stay.  And when she did leave, the main characters totally dragged her for filth for breaking up with him.  Let that sink in.  Granted, there have been worse stories, but God, can't we have better and not worse?  Thank you, female writers of GH.  

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am a huge fan of beards/scruff so naturally I think WdV looks fine as fuck currently. Don't @ me @ulkis!

I think he looks handsome sometimes. I think you're getting me confused with @Francie in this instance lol.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

This whole Man Landers plot is something that I would actually be super down for if it weren't for the fact that the show is just so horrible and gross right now that I just can't even enjoy a stupid nonsense plot like that.

It could have been a fun, light summer plot, but they of course make it so that Amy is a creep with boundary issues. Ugh.

• Love 3
(edited)

Sonny and Carly are the biggest hypocrites to ever grace PC and that is saying a lot.  And I love how everyone has conveniently forgotten that Morgan and Kiki drugged Micheal.  But I guess Michael only suffers from terminal dullness and isn't bipolar, so no one cares.

eta: Also?  Lulu is an idiot.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

If memory serves (and I could be wrong)  Kiki was pulling away from him, because she was starting to have feelings for Dillon and Morgan was always being douchey. Athough I don't remember if the douchey behaviour (specifically the suspicions that she was with Dillon and the not understanding why she was against him suddenly deciding to study business) was before or after AVa switched the pills.

I think it started before?  I recall him basically using his condition to manipulate Kiki into sleeping with him.  Suggesting they buy a place to move in together, I believe, was also pre-the tampering.  It was a jealous reaction to Dillon still being around.  The stuff with him randomly, rapidly wanting to go back to college, and then almost immediately flunking out that he was buying term papers off of Darby, came after the tampering.

10 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

And I love how everyone has conveniently forgotten that Morgan and Kiki drugged Micheal.

I will never forget "Operation Alcoholic", and how gleefully Morgs and Keeks went about their little plan.  So gross they got one day's worth of scolding from Dante and that was it.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10

Carly has really gone back and forth about Lauren. First she's the worst thing that ever happened to Morgan, then she's the only one who can save him, then she's Ava's loser daughter, now she's back in the fold.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Sonoma said:

I find the Michael/Nelle pairing sweet.  Or as sweet as it can get for GH.  I take what I can get.

Really, I am Team Nelle & Team Melle strictly because I find Bobbie to be an intolerable hypocritical smug shrew who should be the last person judging anyone considering her past and misdeeds and the fact that she gave birth to that bravest most loyal most loving succubus who is also an intolerable hypocritical smug shrew who should be the last person judging anyone considering her past and misdeeds. As for Sonny, I just continue to pretend the disgusting excuse for a leading man is not there.  It helps me keep my blood pressure down.

THIS. So much love for "succubus" re: Carly because it's a perfect fit (run, Jax, RUN!!) IMO Michael trumps at least two (more like 3) men on this show because the way they behave, and the creepiness (predatory, if you will) factor are the opposite of sexy. Sonny is definitely one of those.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Perkie said:

On an episode that had Sonny, Carly and Amy, Lulu managed to win the stupid of the year award.  Oy, why tell a criminal that he's about to be arrested.  He's not going to stick around to find out if you're telling the truth.  Of course he's going to grab his kid and run.  I thought that's what he was going to do even before Lulu said anything.

She was so desperate to get any kind of custody of Charlotte she lost her mind!  Actually it's not a completely terrible idea if she believes Anna is good at her job.  Lulu tells Valentin who a) gives her temp custody or b) goes on the run with Charlotte.  If he does the former, Lulu gets Charlotte; if it's the latter, Anna arrests Valentin, he looks super shitty to the judge for fleeing the law with his daughter and…Lulu gets custody.

• Love 4

And if I believed Jelly was talented in any way at planning out even a little arc like this, I would be congratulating Lulu on setting up Valentin. Charlotte has a phone on the Monday previews and she is talking to someone, so Lulu could have given her that phone or Charlotte could be calling Lulu to tell her where they are.

That's probably not what the story is going to be, however.

• Love 1

Today was a hideous nightmare.

The highlight of the show was the camera shot that lingered two seconds too long on Charlotte's pretty lunch box. 

So why is the neurologist looking after the burn patient?

Maybe because there are only three doctors on contract on a show called "General Hospital".  One can't practice medicine and the other is a shrink (and the actor is having a hard time with the transition from star trek enterprise to a soap opera).

• Love 3
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Carly has really gone back and forth about Lauren. First she's the worst thing that ever happened to Morgan, then she's the only one who can save him, then she's Ava's loser daughter, now she's back in the fold.

I guess now that she knows how Morgan really died, she's not so angry at her anymore.

(edited)
9 hours ago, Vella said:

That was an exhausting ep, aren't the writers exhausted with having to write the same clap trap bonkers bullshit of S&C and the perils of EVIL AVA? Like, every LINE Sonny or Carly said was laughable and ridiculous. Kiki joined in with her boo hooing about her bad Mama and how Sonny needs to keep Avery from Ava. How does Kiki even THINK that Sonny is better than Ava? Sonny who murders people for a living, who has betrayed EACH of his children in one way or another and never really felt bad about any of it.  This should be the story: it somehow comes out that the reason Ava originally gave Avery to Sonny was because of the threats against Kiki when Kiki was in a coma. Only Sonny was the one issuing the threats for that exact reason. Kiki realizes that neither parent is anything other than a toxic danger to Avery.  She plans to flee with Avery. Dillon finds out, tries to talk her out of it, but then ultimately decides to go with her. They leave PC with Avery, financed by none other than Tracy Quartermaine. Done.

Shut up Anna.

I actually got so angry listening to Sonny and Lauren go on and on about the evil unforgivable Ava that my dog climbed on the chair to get my attention off the show. Good dog! Where were the Soap Gods and why weren't both of those hypocritical assholes both struck by soap danger? Lauren, remember when you and St Morgan actually DRUGGED Michael? Sonny, you DRUGGED TEENAGE GIRLS INTO SLEEPING WITH YOU AND TO WORK AT YOUR STRIP CLUB! FUCK OFF BOTH OF YOU! And, Sonny, you have murdered just as many, if not more, people as Ava. Better step off that high horse there asshat. 

Lauren should say fuck all of you. Sue for custody of Avery, win and walk away from all of them. Let Michael go to her saying that Avery needs her dad. And have Lauren ask if Sonny should've let AJ raise Michael. That sword cuts both ways Mikey. Have Lauren ask Michael if he liked his childhood of being in danger and shot. And most of all, if Sonny should have access to Avery, then Ava should too. So if Ava doesn't deserve access, neither should Sonny. 

I just can't with this show. Who the hell cares that there is a sex video of Ava and Paul? It wasn't a crime. Paul is gone. I don't understand why Ava is allowing herself to be blackmailed. When has she cared about her public reputation? Tracy was seeing him too. That fact hasn't been thrown in her face. For fuck's sake, Avery was conceived in the Q's god damn mausoleum! And everyone knows it. But hey, Ava had sex with secret crazed serial killer Paul Hornsby! That's enough to make Ava have to beg to see her kid. Sonny just screwed his wife's divorce lawyer, but that isn't enough to have Carly threaten him for custody of Avery. Or to keep the legit assets that he willingly signed over to her.

Everything about Avery is horrible. The story of her conception, her birth, her first kidnapping, all 10000 custody battles, everything. The toddlers are sweet. But this shit is terrible. The kid needs to either be killed off, sent to live with Ava's mom, leave with Lauren or some how retconned into not being Ava's spawn. Hell, make her Lulu's actual lost embryo!  Just go with Ava being desperate and thought she had in vitro with her own egg and donor sperm. She had to allow Sonny to believe that the kid was his to save her life. The lab/dr discovered that Ava's eggs weren't viable and used the supposedly lost Dante/Lulu embryo as a last shot. And just didn't tell Ava. How about that for a soap twist? Sonny has to give up his toy(er, treasured daughter) to his son. Want more? Let's have it come out that Carly did tamper with paternity results to say that Sonny was the father. She never looked at the results or asked about them. She paid someone to alter the tests to show Sonny as the father. No matter what. Pissing off Sonny, Michael, Joss, Lulu, Laura, Dante, Olivia, and even Bobbie and Lucas. So we can the whole Britt/Lulu situation all over again, but do it right. I despise all this Corinthi, but it would be superb to see Sonny and Carly lose. And to lose big within their family. The fallout should be devastating. Olivia is Carly's business partner and kind of Carly's only female friend. Let Ned help Olivia buy out the hotel from Carly. Make Carly start something new in PC. Have Joss move in with Bobbie. I would say Lucas and Brad, but who are we kidding? 

Edited by stlbf
  • Love 14
8 hours ago, Sonoma said:

What are Rebecca Budig and Michael Easton doing?  Are they on a show within a show?  They are so far removed from everyone.  To be honest, I just realized I have already forgotten the names of their characters.  Holy hell.  And she is still supposed to be Elizabeth's sister?  Does Elizabeth even know she is pregnant?  Would she care? 

They keep putting these new characters into bubbles. They went to all the trouble of making her Liz's sister (by the wrong parent - but, whatever) and still haven't tried to give Liz fans a reason to care about her

8 hours ago, ulkis said:

Laura Wright is fine with being a grandmother. She said in one interview how some actresses object to SORAS but not her because that just means her character gets more to be involved with other stuff.

Just one more reason for Cadmus to be SORAS'd. 

1 hour ago, ciarra said:

So why is the neurologist looking after the burn patient?

Because Ava has run out of love intersts

• Love 4

You would like to think that the writers would at least try to work with the specific doctor they are throwing into the frey. Griffin has worked on Nell. With her special kidney issues. But at least she had been knocked out for awhile. And now severe burn victim Ava. At least they could've had debris fall on top of Ava to necessitate a neurological consult.

It has been awhile since I had to go to a burn unit, but I highly doubt that they've disregarded scrubbing before entering the patient rooms. Infections are a big issue. And usually the burn units were kind of a lock down area. You couldn't just go around staring at patients. And I just can't get started on the previews for next week. 

I can honestly say that I wouldn't wish getting major burns on anyone. Not even my worst enemy or someone I truly hated. My dad was lucky with his accident. And by lucky, I mean he had some scarring and lost most of the feeling around the scar tissue on his lower left arm and in his hand. Affecting his dexterity. When we visited him while he was in the hospital,  it was absolutely nightmarish what some unfortunate souls had to go through. And several didn't survive. 

The little Spencer gets burned on his birthday story to talk about Shriners' hospitals was ok. But to 

Spoiler

Have Sonny in Ava's hospital room while she is defenseless and in critical condition and threatening her (again) is just horrible. 

I would love to know if the writers/producers have ever bother to even visit a burn unit. To see if TFGH is a show that should even try to do justice to the subject. 

• Love 10
16 hours ago, sunnyface said:

Maybe because there are only three doctors on contract on a show called "General Hospital".  One can't practice medicine and the other is a shrink

And the drug addict who can't practice medicine yet is an infectious disease specialist, you know for all those infectious diseases that show up in the greater New York area.  There's also cardiologist Monica, but I'm sure she used up her allotted screen time with Tracy's exit story.  And trauma surgeon Lucas who's tied up in some closet somewhere.  

15 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Just one more reason for Cadmus to be SORAS'd. 

Just saw Nicholas Bechtel on Facebook, wishing Cardamon actor a happy 12th birthday.  He also said Spencer is returning soon and mentioned that Spencer and Clayton are still enemies so until Spencer gets SORASED I don't see Catskills getting SORASd anytime soon.   

• Love 1
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

*sobs uncontrollably*

Right??  When he said it I was all wuh?  Emma's not even living in town anymore, and Spencer's been in that boarding school for 8 months, why would there still be a rivalry between the boys?  Like, there are no other possible stories to write?  

• Love 7

Carly: "SHE KILLED CONNIE!  And she never paid for it."

Me: Well the moron you're speaking to, Sonny, killed A.J. and never paid for it.  Sonny needs to can the "holier than thou" attitude.

• Love 13
(edited)
21 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Carly: "SHE KILLED CONNIE!  And she never paid for it."

Me: Well the moron you're speaking to, Sonny, killed A.J. and never paid for it.  Sonny needs to can the "holier than thou" attitude.

I'll never understand why they keep bringing this up. Connie and AJ were killed within months of each other. We saw it onscreen. There is no mystery. There is no excuse. Sonny and Ava are both murderers. There's plenty to blame on Ava without mentioning this, which only undercuts whatever point is trying to be made. STAHP.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 16