Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

And should ONS ow recuse herself for having a per-exisiting relationship with the other client?

She absolutely should, but of course she won't. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Lulu, of all people, preaching moderation to Carly is a bit much. And giving marital advice? This isn't Carly's first divorce. It's not Carly's first divorce from Sonny. Shut up, Port Charles, and let Carly do what she wants.

9 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

LOL at Carly trying and failing to barge into Sonny's stateroom.  It is not enough for her to barge into her hotel guest's rooms, she is now attempting to barge into rooms in establishments across town.  

And for what reason except the dumbest of plot points? This isn't Kiki barging in on Michael and Rosalie, which was excellent, excellent soap.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4
(edited)

I don't see why Tracy thinks she has to go away now to make a life for herself. She has a fine life there in PC as a mother, mother-in-law, member of the Board, business owner, socialite, art patron...she has her health back again, so the sky is the limit. Ned and Olivia may even make her a grandmother again. By leaving, she is just recertifying mean coot Edward Quartermaine's oppressive influence on her again.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 3

Were people really surprised that Ned has had his father's last name for all these years? That's usually how it works, and it's almost always how it worked when Ned was born. Also, way to steal Tracy's thunder. Half the people there couldn't care less what Ned calls himself.

• Love 4
(edited)

Meanwhile, as much as I'm on her side in this Sonny/Brenda!Bot story (Carly's a whore for putting some sex on her broken marriage, but Sonny is a dimpled stud, I guess), then we have Carly making snarky comments about the Q's backstabbing each other.  YOU ARE A MOB MOLL, YOU'VE REPEATEDLY COVERED FOR MURDERERS, SHUUUT UPPP!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 15
(edited)
14 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

(Carly's a whore for putting some sex on her broken marriage, but Sonny is a dimpled stud, I guess)

The double standard here gives me a rage blackout. STAHP.

And of course tomorrow Sonny rages at what'sherface, because she's the one at fault, not his wayward penis. GAH.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 11
23 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

It went by real fast, but was someone (Lucy?) saying that Nathan's mom Dr. Liesl Obrecht, long missing from the story, is coming back for a wunderbar und  beeindruckende cameo at  the Nurse's Ball? 

This is how convoluted and cast-heavy this show has become:  When Lucy mentioned Nathan's mother I thought she was referring to Madeline and I was trying to wrack my brain to remember her even being at the last Nurse's Ball.  They really need to throw many of the peripheral characters overboard and concentrate on the core families.  Starting with the Q's, who have always been my favorite from way back when.  Now that Ned is an official Quartermaine, they need to manipulate history and make Leo his biological son.  Long live the Q's!!!

• Love 5

The Haunted Star's motto should be, "sure, it's not the 5 star hotel Metro Court, and it's a floating boat parked next to crime-ridden docks, but hey, the owner doesn't barge into the rooms."

Dante not only did not wear that ratty ass flannel, he was actually wearing a nice shirt! Did someone have a bake sale over there to finance that? Why did he not suggest to Nathan that Nathan could move to Portland? I know, for meta reasons, but it sounds stupid that he doesn't say it.

Also, he should have been there with Lulu, but the writers already had Lulu and Michael over there (and didn't have Lulu tell Carly not to be mean to Sonny because look what happened when she, Lulu, went after Valerie, which I thought she might have said), so they already passed my low bar. Also, I like Lulu's hair like that. I'm not a fan of the beach curls on her.

It was nice of Tracy to lie that she loves Kiki and Olivia lol. Also, Dillon saying, "don't feel bad mom, she fooled us too" makes me think of this:

Tiberius: Has it ever occurred to you, mother, that it's you they hate and not me?

Livia: There is nothing in this world that occurs to you that does not occur to me first. That is the affliction I live with.

Hee at Monica's "don't ever do it again".

Maxie should tell Nathan she's staying in Portland because he keeps on calling her friggin "Max".

Does Diane tell clients who get punched in the face by their spouses that they're the only ones who keep their spouses from falling apart, so please don't do anything rash like leave said beating spouse? She needed to shut up mightily.

30 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Meanwhile, as much as I'm on her side in this Sonny/Brenda!Bot story (Carly's a whore for putting some sex on her broken marriage, but Sonny is a dimpled stud, I guess), then we have Carly making snarky comments about the Q's backstabbing each other.

Seriously, I rolled my eyes at that. Nobody ever backstabs in your family, Carly! I remember her throwing that at the cousin she was talking to several times for daring to side with her boyfriend over covering up Michael's manslaughter. (And how crazy is it that Carly hired Brook Lynn to mess with Lulu and Lulu never found out what actually happened?)

Oh and lol at her saying she would miss Avery. "I'm so going to miss waving at her in between times the nanny is taking care of her."

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Lulu, of all people, preaching moderation to Carly is a bit much. And giving marital advice? This isn't Carly's first divorce. It's not Carly's first divorce from Sonny. Shut up, Port Charles, and let Carly do what she wants.

She wasn't clutching her pearls or anything about it though, she was just like "are you sure you want to do that? Okay, whatever." And she didn't really give marital advice, more like telling Lulu that Joss told her to take off the ring and Lulu reasonably pointed out not doing what Joss said wasn't a big deal.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

How are Lauren and Carly on good enough terms for them to talk about Carly's problems? When did this happen?

I hate that Monica uses it as a bludgeon to try to keep Tracy in line. Is it really so outrageous that Tracy is throwing a brunch? It's not as if Monica is doing the cooking or anything. Ugh.

I thought Monica was just joking, but maybe I misinterpreted the line reading.

Lulu talking to Carly always comes out of nowhere for me, given they rarely interact unless it's for a plot point.

5 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I thought Monica was just joking, but maybe I misinterpreted the line reading.

Sometimes it's more of a knee-jerk reaction, but today it definitely wasn't a joke.

And word to the poster who mentioned Olivia whining about there not being food. I loved Tracy destroying her over that. Ned's "Have a mimosa" was pretty funny.

• Love 3
(edited)

Meanwhile, Lulu better watch out that Carly doesn't find out about her being even fake-nice to Nelle, unless she wants Carly to rip her hair out by the roots.  Because Carly puts her family first, unlike those horrible Quartermaines, right, Carls? #hate

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Lady Jane and Morgan were close? I don't remember that at all.

When Morgan was Cute!SmartMorgan, he was extremely close to Jax and family. Jax was in the process of adopting Morgan. Until the stupidity of Carly and Jax's breakup. Then Carly sent SmartMorgan off to military school under the Benson name. Morgan returned on screen when he turned up at Vanderbilt University. 

• Love 2
(edited)
14 minutes ago, stlbf said:

When Morgan was Cute!SmartMorgan, he was extremely close to Jax and family. Jax was in the process of adopting Morgan.

I remember Morgan being close to Jax, and the adoption talk, I just don't remember much about Lady Jane in there. DoucheBro Morgan ruined everything. Like father, like son.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

Lady Jane and Morgan didn't interact much. I don't think that was a discrepency.

I liked the Tracy/Olivia moment. Olivia's remark was uncalled for, but it wasn't egregious. It was a moment of sniping between two characters desplaying their personalities, which doesn't happen often anymore.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

How any kind of sex can be unexpected for Sonny is beyond me. Sonny, you followed her to her room. You undressed her. You banged her. You were not drunk or drugged (fake or otherwise). Where's the surprise here? 

Poor Sonny, his penis keeps falling into random women's "clutches".  He is a mob boss who's Kryptonite is women and their clutches.  Poor defenseless murdering mob boss. 

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

The actor playing Dillon looked like he was sleeping through the scene.

He seemed more engaged than CD at least. CD looked like he had no idea why he was even there. His face was just *confused* the entire time. But really no one, including JE, was good in those scenes imo. Which I can't really blame them because the scenes weren't that good in general.

I fast forwarded through everything Sonny and/or Carly related. I tried to watch the Carly/Kiki scenes but they were so fucking awkward and badly acted. And then LW did her horrendous laugh and I was like yea no thanks. 

The Maxie/Nathan stuff is beyond stupid. I guess I can't blame them because the KSt situation is out of their control, but there had to have been a better way to go about this. And trying to make Amy happen by bringing her into this story was not the way.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
(edited)
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And trying to make Amy happen by bringing her into this story was not the way.

I thought Amy was calling/living with a woman named Kristina? From that we were speculating that Amy could be lesbian? But now she is being matched with hubba hubba Nathan?

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 2

The only good thing about Nathan talking about Maxie not coming home was when Lucy realized that telling him about how her infidelities killed her marriage wasn't really helping.

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

I liked the Tracy/Olivia moment. Olivia's remark was uncalled for, but it wasn't egregious. It was a moment of sniping between two characters desplaying their personalities, which doesn't happen often anymore.

It was pointless though except to show that everyone snipes at Tracy whether it's justified or not.  When the woman who is soon to be your mother in-law invites you to a special brunch, it's rude to show up late and even ruder to say you're going to order food from your hotel because she hasn't served any yet.  Olivia has been portrayed to be a kind person so there's no reason for this except 1.  to stereotype Olivia as a lower class Italian who thinks she needs to shove food at everyone all the time to justify herself (in contrast to the wealthy Quartermains) and 2. because Everyone Hates Tracy.

• Love 4
(edited)
14 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

The only good thing about Nathan talking about Maxie not coming home was when Lucy realized that telling him about how her infidelities killed her marriage wasn't really helping.

That was funny. Is that one of the few times Lucy has acknowledged that she alone destroyed her marriage to Kevin?

But the fact that we randomly got Lucy talking about Kevin today for the first time in months got me thinking, considering this stupid show can't seem to do relationship drama without children and/or third parties. Kevin/Laura aged out of having children years ago, so Lucy isn't going to all of a sudden want him back, is she?

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

But now she is being matched with hubba hubba Nathan?

That reminds me, maybe the show has just crushed feelings and sensations outta me, but Nathan covered in grease/whatever/whatever vaguely made me feel like I just ate a whole stick of butter.

44 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Have Amy and Nathan even met before? Why would she be in his apartment talking about his marriage????

They met . . . over there . . . somewhere.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Lulu talking to Carly always comes out of nowhere for me, given they rarely interact unless it's for a plot point.

And I think JMB's Lulu had more interaction with Carly than ER's Lulu, so when I see them it always takes me a minute to remember they're related.  Same with Lulu and Michael.  No offence to ER, but I always feel a disconect between her and everyone else.  

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Have Amy and Nathan even met before? Why would she be in his apartment talking about his marriage????

We don't get previews anymore, was that in the preview for tomorrow, or did I miss a scene from today?

(edited)
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

That was funny. Is that one of the few times Lucy has acknowledged that she alone destroyed her marriage to Kevin?

But the fact that we randomly got Lucy talking about Kevin today for the first time in months got me thinking, considering this stupid show can't seem to do relationship drama without children and/or third parties. Kevin/Laura aged out of having children years ago, so Lucy isn't going to all of a sudden want him back, is she?

Lucy has never denied that she broke up her marriage to Kevin with her affair with Scotty and Lynn Herring has been great at showing that, while Lucy still cares about Kevin, she knows that the state of their relationship is completely on her.

And for wanting Kevin back, she's signed off a few times on the Kevin/Laura relationship, but who knows with these writers.  Is something not still going on with her and Scotty, I've lost track.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

And how gross that Carly got sent from person to person being lectured about why she shouldn't divorce Sonny.  Why is it Carly's responsibility to put his broken ass back together?

Carly is also broken, and she proves over and over again that she doesn't *really* want a healthy relationship. People just want to contain the destruction. They wreak less havoc in the lives of other men and women (in theory) if they are focused on each other. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Lucy has never denied that she broke up her marriage to Kevin with her affair with Scotty and Lynn Herring has been great at showing that, while Lucy still cares about Kevin, she knows that the state of their relationship is completely on her.

And for wanting Kevin back, she's signed off a few times on the Kevin/Laura relationship, but who knows with these writers.  Is something not still going on with her and Scotty, I've lost track.

I thought at one point Ava sent Scotty over to Lucy to sex her up to get the pills back so Lucy/Scotty I guess still sleep together every so often?

3 hours ago, ulkis said:

Lady Jane and Morgan didn't interact much. I don't think that was a discrepency.

Joss and Morgan(and Michael) were often explained as being off visiting Jax/family out of the country. Plus, we can add in the fact that Morgan somehow became beloved at the Qs. All off screen, of course 

31 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Lucy and Kevin had plenty of issues. Yes, Lucy cheated on Kevin. But Kevin set things in motion with him allowing his work and clients always coming first. And add in the fact that they were on different coasts for long periods of time. I remember Lucy bringing up her unhappiness to Kevin and he just kind of ignored for his work. Lucy is a pretty high maintenance woman. Kevin knew that going into the last marriage. So, I still think their last divorce was pretty 50/50 on fault.

Too bad Lucy really hasn't been a real character on the show. She shows up for 2 reasons: 1) Nurses' Ball 2) Some reasons about Scott and even Kevin.

What about her new business?  Why not have her take on Maxie as an assistant?  Or maybe Lulu (when Lulu's baby rabies is cured) can join in Lucy's real estate office. Let Lucy buy up PC and annoy the hell out Valentin, Julian, Sonny, the Qs and/or even Carly. Maybe it can be a reason to add Serena back in town. Since just Scott and Lucy being in town isn't enough.

(edited)
22 hours ago, Lillybee said:

I hope that Sonny remembers to use a rubber for his nightly fun. We surly don't need another Sonny spawn.

I hope that Sonny used a poisoned rubber that ends up killing him. Too honest?

21 hours ago, ulkis said:

The Haunted Star has had staterooms for a while, although I don't know if they were there from the beginning.

At the beginning it was like a mini-cruise ship/ultra-luxury yacht, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes. But, after that (i.e. more recently), Lulu hid Johnny in a stateroom, and I think there was Levi/Maxie shenanigans in the staterooms, so they've been established for at least a couple of years. 

8 hours ago, mybabyaidan said:

Wow.  I did not remember posting that about JE yesterday.  LOL, sorry for all the f bombs.  I know it's not PG here, but that was over the top even for me.

I am home with pneumonia.  That Hycotuss really hits you.   However, my point does stand.  This is a shitty exit for a soap legend.  I am sure Jane danced her way out of this shit show.

I hope you feel better, MyBabyAidan. Pneumonia sucks. For what it is worth, I didn't even notice your F-Bombs. Just get better.

7 hours ago, Linny said:

"You and Maxie are solid." Yep, solid like a mighty oak. Is there any reason Nathan won't consider moving to Portland? 

This! I don't even hate Nathan or consider him a tree. I don't even think Paevey is a bad actor (he's not good -- I'm not saying that -- I'm just saying on the hot/accomplished scale, he's a non-negative). But, I'm wondering what Show is doing. If they've already decided to write out Kirsten Storms, make it definitive. If not, don't have this interlude. Just tell us Maxie is toiling away on the West Coast, keep taking his shirt off in front of Anna, and Let It Be.

6 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

I don't see why Tracy thinks she has to go away now to make a life for herself. She has a fine life there in PC as a mother, mother-in-law, member of the Board, business owner, socialite, art patron...she has her health back again, so the sky is the limit. Ned and Olivia may even make her a grandmother again. By leaving, she is just recertifying mean coot Edward Quartermaine's oppressive influence on her again.

Yeah. No. This exit story sucks, except that it has given Jane a lot of screen time. And hey, it is better than Geary's soul-sucking storyline.

6 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

This is how convoluted and cast-heavy this show has become:  When Lucy mentioned Nathan's mother I thought she was referring to Madeline and I was trying to wrack my brain to remember her even being at the last Nurse's Ball.  They really need to throw many of the peripheral characters overboard and concentrate on the core families.  Starting with the Q's, who have always been my favorite from way back when.  Now that Ned is an official Quartermaine, they need to manipulate history and make Leo his biological son.  Long live the Q's!!!

I agree and totally want Leo to be Ned's. I'll sign up to be the douche who switched the DNA test.

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I fast forwarded through everything Sonny and/or Carly related. I tried to watch the Carly/Kiki scenes but they were so fucking awkward and badly acted. And then LW did her horrendous laugh and I was like yea no thanks. 

The Maxie/Nathan stuff is beyond stupid. I guess I can't blame them because the KSt situation is out of their control, but there had to have been a better way to go about this. And trying to make Amy happen by bringing her into this story was not the way.

While the Carly/Kiki scenes made me wonder where they came from (story-wise), I also appreciated them. I get tired of I HATE YOU ALWAYS FOR ONE THING YOU DID grudges. 

Right there with you and Maxie/Nathan stuff. Yes, the KS stuff is beyond their control, but the storyline this week has been bad. They should have made it about Baby Georgie from the beginning, and about Nathan not being able to transfer.

2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Kirsten just tweeted that Maxie is returning "soon-ish" so why is Amy all of a sudden A Thing?

I don't know, but I find the new Amy character offensive of all sorts of levels. I wasn't usually fat, and am not now fat (and haven't been for five years), but did have a few years when I was, thanks to having a bunch of kids, and taking anti-depressives.

I think fat people (and in particular, fat women) deserve TV story lines. I also, however, have met people, including hot men, and don't think Nathan would stray from Maxie without seeing her and talking to her, for fat Amy.

Also (and this has nothing to do with body type), I find this new Amy somehow (can't articulate it yet) an offense to the original Amy Vining. Amy Vining (Shell Kepler) was brought on as Laura's adoptive sister. There was a whole backstory for her. There wasn't this just: HERE TAKE OUR NEW CONTRIVED CHARACTER. She is not working for me, at all.

Edited by General Days
  • Love 2
(edited)
24 minutes ago, General Days said:

While the Carly/Kiki scenes made me wonder where they came from (story-wise), I also appreciated them. I get tired of I HATE YOU ALWAYS FOR ONE THING YOU DID grudges. 

Yeah, but it was a bunch of things. She waffled between Michael and Morgan, and then dumped Morgan when Carly asked to break up with Morgan much earlier if she thought she didn't want to be with Morgan. There could be a time when I could believe Carly would be over it, but not yet.

There wasn't this just: HERE TAKE OUR NEW CONTRIVED CHARACTER. She is not working for me, at all.

Yeah. I think she would work as a side character, but it seems like they keep trying to give her more stuff to do.

Oh, and hate to admit this lol, but Jason and Sam, or at least Jason, probably should have been at Tracy's as well.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Jason should have been there for Tracy to diss him one last time. The same with Sam. The woman did steal their kids' inheritance from Alan. But this was before Jelly so they wouldn't know.

• Love 3

Anyone else watch the Boston/east coast feed?  They had the scene with Sonny doing the lady lawyer, then followed it up with an Oscar Meyer weinermobile commercial.  Awkward product placement for the win!

• Love 9

So Sonny threatens ONS-Lawyer tomorrow.  Ever the gentleman. 

I have a long-standing dislike of the character of Carly dating back to the OG Sarah Brown, but I did love her line to Lulu today when the dingbat was clutching her pearls that Sonny would have to leave the country to spend his illegal money: "Oh, you know who else can't come into this country?  Jax."  Shut up, Lulu. 

• Love 9

If startling blue eyes are a major hint that you might be a Quartermaine, they should just make Finn Jimmy Lee's kid. Loved Monica's "don't do it again" to him, and was reminded that ME works almost as well with LC as with JE. Also, ME can drop a deadpan delivery like a Q. No, everyone doesn't have to have family ties, but people complain that Finn and Hayden are too isolated, and this way they won't be. OTOH, the Qs also like taking in strays, as much as they complain about interlopers. So blood ties aren't needed, but having Finn just hang there after Tracy leaves, would be super weird unless he and Ned become besties. So Jimmy Lee's kid he can be. 

JE made me cry today. Will likely lose it tomorrow. Not ready.

• Love 3

So Ned changed his name to Quartermaine. That means.... *checks calculator*.... that within 6 to 12 months from now, Olivia will get Ned to agree to give his father one more chance, to get to know his grandfather, and to change his name back to Ashton.

Oh, just to note, Lord Larry has never killed anyone, nor has he shot Ned or any other Quartermaines.

The Maxie storyline is making me worry about KSt's RL situation.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, ulkis said:

Yeah, but it was a bunch of things. She waffled between Michael and Morgan, and then dumped Morgan when Carly asked to break up with Morgan much earlier if she thought she didn't want to be with Morgan.

And let's not forget she was a willing (eager even) participant in operation alcoholic or whatever the hell they called their little escapade where they drugged Michael to make him look unfit and force him to give up Avery.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, stlbf said:

Lucy and Kevin had plenty of issues.

Like the years (?) Lucy spent thinking there were vampires, which funnily enough wasn't mentioned yesterday lol.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I didn't think JE was good today and the scenes didn't really work for me, but ngl I totally cried lol.

I have been underwhelmed with her whole exit thing, but I think the knowledge that this is IT, is mainly why I cried.

As a footnote, JE on her worst day is still the best actor they have(male or female), and that is about to be glaringly evident.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, General Days said:

I hope that Sonny used a poisoned rubber that ends up killing him. Too honest?

Too bad he doesn't have a latex allergy like Dante, and the only condoms the lawyer had weren't latex-free.

13 hours ago, General Days said:

Lauren has messed with Michael and Morgan more than once, though, so this seemingly sudden détente with Carly is weird. I don't need to see Carly continually rage at Lauren, but there's no reason for them to be chatty.

12 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Sonny would have to leave the country to spend his illegal money

Diane gave her that nonsense, too. I don't really get what the hardship is. Sonny can send a plane for anyone he wants to see.

16 minutes ago, IWantCandy71 said:

I have been underwhelmed with her whole exit thing, but I think the knowledge that this is IT, is mainly why I cried.

As usual, the emphasis has been on the wrong syllable, but JE has knocked it out of the park. It might be an UO, but I don't think Tracy leaving PC to get out from Edward's shadow confirms his terrible treatment of her. She said she knows he loved her, and that's what she's always wanted. She's also been able to acknowledge who she loves, which is a big deal for her. So now she can leave with the security of that love. She's not running away with her tail between her legs. 

• Love 2

By the way, I don't think we really talked about this, but did anyone else find it weird that the episode started at night and then jumped to the next morning mid-episode?

• Love 6
22 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I don't know what the rules are for ethics for lawyers but shouldn't Diane berating the client on the other side to drop the case before Carly's lawyer gets there be against ethical rules?  And should ONS ow recuse herself for having a per-exisiting relationship with the other client?

Yes, absolutely.  It is unethical to speak to the opponent when you know that they are represented by counsel. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

By the way, I don't think we really talked about this, but did anyone else find it weird that the episode started at night and then jumped to the next morning mid-episode?

Usually it's simultaneously the middle of the day and dinnertime or later. Oh, Show.

• Love 1

My first reaction to that last scene was "Yikes!"

Otherwise, good show (what I saw when ABC wasn't breaking in).  Loved the flashbacks and the goodbyes.  I even had a couple of allergy attacks when Monica and Ned said their goodbyes.  And speaking of Ned...those dimples of his could give Sonny's a run for their money.  I will really miss Tracy and her snark. 

Don't know what's up with that silly nurse--I thought she was after Dillon.  Is she crushing on Nathan now?  Stupid.

• Love 4