Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Lillybee said:

Sonny, if Michael can forgive you for killing AJ. he can forgive Nelle for "sleeping" with you.

OMG, yes. Sonny sleeping with Nelle is nothing. Sonny is such a drama queen. And I love how it's all Nelle's fault this happened. Sonny is so delusional. It cracks me up.

Sam and Carly being friends is weirder to me than Sam and Elizabeth being friends. I wish the weirdness for all three of these women didn't come down to frickin' Jason.

LOL at Laura realizing she was interrupting something between Sonny and Carly.

Jason is being a real douche about Jake's drawings. I get he's anti-Franco (rightly so), but that doesn't mean what's going on with Jake isn't worth exploring. 

Lucy's dress was great, Scott was right about that.

Sonny is NOT that complicated. He's a thug with anger and control issues. 

Ava, before you start calling Alexis weak and pathetic, maybe flash back to that time in your life when you had ONE round of chemo and then begged Silas Clay to kill you, leaving your infant daughter motherless and at Sonny and Carly's mercy. (And to forestall any criticism, I've had 24 rounds of chemo. It sucked, and I may have felt like I wanted to die, but euthanasia never came up.)

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 8

That letter was so lamely written. "I love you more than anything. More, now that I'm gone. Sweetheart! Goodbye!" Huh? "I love you more than more than anything"? Did the writer just open a book of romantic quotes and snatch random phrases and insert in the script? 

I liked everything Scotty.

Why does Carly think anyone cares about her marriage? 

MB was good with Laura (Spencer) today. He actually seems like he's listening in scenes with her.

And shit like today was exactly why I didn't want Liz with Franco. Yes, Franco's changed, but she can bring the self-righteousness down about 10,000 notches.

• Love 5
On 3/25/2017 at 11:09 AM, Darklazr said:

Alexis has picked up another bottle, and Finn's drug addiction just drags on.

I have been watching this show long enough to remember how they handled HIV/AIDS with Stone and Robin, and the inception of the nurses ball.  I know it's not the same thing, but watching how GH has handles the social issue of addition with Alexis and Finn is laughable and just downright disrespectful.  All of a sudden Alexis turns into an alcoholic?  And Finn is Taped To A Chair in order to detox?  It's just so far from any responsible depiction of what addiction is.  I get it's just a stupid soap (getting stupider by the day) but GH and daytime TV in general has long been tackling social issues and sometimes it gets handled very well.  This time, not so much.

In other news....Curtis with Scout was the best.  Also I am more invested in the Curtis and Jason relationship than I have been in any actual couple on this show in a very long time.

Shallow note--I really wish Franco would cut his hair.  Someone needs to make this happen. I don't ask for much!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Oracle42 said:

Also? That super gross "5-minute romance" sure as hell felt like forever. Sleeping with his baby sitter actually would have been a million times less sleazy. 

Having said that, it's weird that they haven't mentioned the stillborn baby. I actually expected Sam to bring that up instead of Morgan during that scene with Sonny in the hospital

Umm....wasn't Emily the boys' baby sitter when Sonny seduced her? So, this is kind of (since Nelle just staged it) the second time for him.

I would not expect Sam to bring up the stillborn when she's joyful over the birth of Emily Scout.  Also, it's just too gross to mention at this point because Kristina would need more therapy than she already does if she heard and really thought about the fact if the baby girl had lived, she'd have a niece/sister as well as her cousin/sister Molly.  Sonny having a daughter by his now dead son's ex-lover - conceived on the grave of his stolen son's biological father he murdered - is over the top sleazy, vile, gross, etc. as it is.

I almost laughed today at Sam saying to Carly, with a straight face, that maybe the marriage is over if both people have stopped growing in the relationship. So...does that mean Sam think she's seen growth in one or both of them over the years? I think I'll fanwank that all her memories of S&C got destroyed when she hit the ground from that high fall, courtesy of Olivia Jerome. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

Do they even need to hide the pregnancy?

Yep, I agree 100%!  Just because an actress happens to be pregnant doesn't mean it needs to be written into the story line, nor does it mean she needs to be shoved behind potted plant for 9 months.  They're acting.  I get how there are just things the actress may not be physically able to do, or how it can get a little distracting late in the pregnancy, and sometimes hiding tactics need to be employed.  But for the most part, I'm reasonably certain the audience can make a distinction between an actress and her character.  I would much rather suspend disbelief than have yet another child on this show that is never seen and has no place in the story.

• Love 1

If only a bomb could've fell into Liz's home while her, Jason, and Franco were there. I assume all the boys were elsewhere. Certainly the non-Jake kids were and I only care about them anyway.

Seriously between Jason acting like it's ridiculous for Liz to be worrying about Jake having been kidnapped by Helena for years, Liz's self-righteousness and idiocy, and Franco's general existence my rage was bubbling over during those scenes. I do however agree 100% with Jason being against Jake spending any time with Franco and honestly he really should consider taking Liz to court over it. But I don't wanna see it.

MB was so much better in today's scenes with GF than he's been in like years. The scenes were annoying though. Sonny sucks in every possible way.

Lucy was back to annoying me today, but I still liked the Lucy/Scotty scenes. Also, LH looks amazing.

• Love 3

As long as the actress isn't wearing a T-shirt that says "Baby on Board," I think viewers can deal that the character isn't pregnant. I remember when NLG did a love scene with WK when she was pregnant (and Alexis wasn't). There were outtakes somewhere, and you saw NLG get out of bed and the body double get in when things were supposed to be getting hot and heavy. (I think it was a piece about how weird being a body double can be.)

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I do however agree 100% with Jason being against Jake spending any time with Franco and honestly he really should consider taking Liz to court over it. But I don't wanna see it.

I don't think Jason has much high road here, given his past. And I think he'd be a real douche to take Elizabeth to court. I wish this show would stop threatening women with custody battles. And stop custody battles in general. They're always terribly done. 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4

With the disclaimer that half siblings are still totally siblings, the Scrubs baby talk - albeit off screen - made me realize, at least in soap world, that Scrubs have entered a very rare club: Two kids born to the same mother and father! Wow.

I think Maxie and Georgie the First with Frisco and Felicia are the only others I can think of here.

• Love 2

I dunno, you guys, I find it kinda amusing when they bust out the big purses and the baskets of laundry.  I find it even more forgivable on a soap, for some reason.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

With the disclaimer that half siblings are still totally siblings, the Scrubs baby talk - albeit off screen - made me realize, at least in soap world, that Scrubs have entered a very rare club: Two kids born to the same mother and father! Wow.

I think Maxie and Georgie the First with Frisco and Felicia are the only others I can think of here.

Danny and Scout, too.

I don't think Jason has much high road here, given his past. And I think he'd be a real douche to take Elizabeth to court. I wish this show would stop threatening women with custody battles. And stop custody battles in general. They're always terribly done. 

Jason's not even NEAR the road, so yeah.  I doubt he'd ever really seriously contemplate taking Elizabeth to court, as Sonny has the trademark on threatening women on this show.

5 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I dunno, you guys, I find it kinda amusing when they bust out the big purses and the baskets of laundry.  I find it even more forgivable on a soap, for some reason.

Instead of that, though, why not do what Frasier once did and have the ladies stress eat and have to go off to handle that.  :-)

• Love 2
Just now, WendyCR72 said:

Oops, yes! Forgot poor Danny. But then, so does GH. So can you really blame me?

At least soon he'll have a playmate at the Quartermaine Home for Displaced Children, as I'm sure Scout will be joining him.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

6 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

n has much high road here, given his past. And I think he'd be a real douche to take Elizabeth to court. I wish this show would stop threatening women with custody battles. And stop custody battles in general. They're always terribly done. 

Wendy - yes, Luke and Laura already had Lucky, then Lulu was born on-screen, and Maxie and Georgie the First were the last children to have the same bio mother and father (Frisco returned for about 5 min. so that Felicia could get pregnant with Georgie....errr so they could all say 'yay, Maxie's going to live!). 

So Sam is the first woman since Felicia to have two kids by the same father, and Robin soon follows whenever Baby Scorpio-Drake #2 is born.

And yes Jason would be a major douche and hypocrite to take Liz to court; he and Sam both have histories as criminals, and I think everyone's lost track oh how many times they've both been shot and/or nearly died because of Mob violence. Jason was presumed dead for years. That's not even touching all of the violence that's touched their close associates/friends, Sonny and Carly and their children. Franco is not Liz's husband/a legal permanent resident of the household, his history does not include children being shot/comatose or dying, and I don't think Elizabeth's ever been to jail.  In the real world, a judge would tell Jason and Sam to get lost. But this is GH land.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I love it, too. My favorite is the perfectly placed object on the counter.

I don't think going to great lengths to hide RL pregnancies is necessary these days, though.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:
2 hours ago, Perkie said:

Do they even need to hide the pregnancy?

Yep, I agree 100%!  Just because an actress happens to be pregnant doesn't mean it needs to be written into the story line, nor does it mean she needs to be shoved behind potted plant for 9 months.  They're acting.  I get how there are just things the actress may not be physically able to do, or how it can get a little distracting late in the pregnancy, and sometimes hiding tactics need to be employed.  But for the most part, I'm reasonably certain the audience can make a distinction between an actress and her character.  I would much rather suspend disbelief than have yet another child on this show that is never seen and has no place in the story.

Does anyone remember when Kelly Ripa was pregnant with her first child?  The powers that be at All My Children dealt with it by having her character  trapped in a cave and buried under a huge pile of rocks.  

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't think Jason has much high road here, given his past. And I think he'd be a real douche to take Elizabeth to court. 

I guess, but someone really needs to come at Liz for this Franco shit. She's so stupid, I can't deal with it anymore.

• Love 5

Franco has a history of taking kids. He took Joss and he gave Aiden to his mom. He had Michael raped, kidnapped Sam and put Lulu on a bomb. Post tumor, he stabbed his mom, locked Tom in a cage and helped Nina while she kidnapped Avery. So his ass is dirty. Liz basically mind fucked Jason when he was Jake Doe for seven months and knew Nic had Hayden shot so she isn't squeaky clean either.

I don't want a custody fight. That would be the one time I would gladly welcome a loss for Jason if it meant no more Jasam and Friz scenes.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

someone really needs to come at Liz for this Franco shit. She's so stupid, I can't deal with it anymore.

Yeah, but it shouldn't be through her kids. They had Laura cheerlead the relationship, and I don't think there's anyone else who could get through to Liz. Maybe Robin, but she's not around long enough to talk to people outside her family who aren't named Sonny.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

The powers that be at All My Children dealt with it by having her character  trapped in a cave and buried under a huge pile of rocks.  

For nine months??!!

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Wendy - yes, Luke and Laura already had Lucky, then Lulu was born on-screen, and Maxie and Georgie the First were the last children to have the same bio mother and father (Frisco returned for about 5 min. so that Felicia could get pregnant with Georgie....errr so they could all say 'yay, Maxie's going to live!). 

So Sam is the first woman since Felicia to have two kids by the same father, and Robin soon follows whenever Baby Scorpio-Drake #2 is born.

And yes Jason would be a major douche and hypocrite to take Liz to court; he and Sam both have histories as criminals, and I think everyone's lost track oh how many times they've both been shot and/or nearly died because of Mob violence. Jason was presumed dead for years. That's not even touching all of the violence that's touched their close associates/friends, Sonny and Carly and their children. Franco is not Liz's husband/a legal permanent resident of the household, his history does not include children being shot/comatose or dying, and I don't think Elizabeth's ever been to jail.  In the real world, a judge would tell Jason and Sam to get lost. But this is GH land.

3 minutes ago, dr. gailey said:

Franco has a history of taking kids. He took Joss and he gave Aiden to his mom. He had Michael raped, kidnapped Sam and put Lulu on a bomb. Post tumor, he stabbed his mom, locked Tom in a cage and helped Nina while she kidnapped Avery. So his ass is dirty. Liz basically mind fucked Jason when he was Jake Doe for seven months and knew Nic had Hayden shot so she isn't squeaky clean either.

I don't want a custody fight. That would be the one time I would gladly welcome a loss for Jason if it meant no more Jasam and Friz scenes.

And pre tumor, he was a serial killer. Besides, as mentioned, he isn't Liz's husband (though I am not sure about him not living with Liz) so why is he always around the kids? The genesis of Friz is pretty sketchy as well, as one of the first things they teach people in the mental health profession, even volunteers like myself, is that you don't associate with patients outside of the therapy. You don't even acknowledge the person if you see them outside. Franco broke into Liz's car and trapped her in the hospital elevator.   Sam and Jason might also be criminals, but Jason is Jake's father and him and Sam have been together for years and she is now the mother of two Jason's children.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Perkie said:
57 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

The powers that be at All My Children dealt with it by having her character  trapped in a cave and buried under a huge pile of rocks.  

For nine months??!!

LOL no just for the last several weeks before Kelly's maternity leave.  Kelly has talked about this on her talk show.  She said she got so huge they basically covered her with (fake) rocks up to her neck. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Wendy - yes, Luke and Laura already had Lucky, then Lulu was born on-screen,

Even though Lucky wasn't born on-screen, he and Lulu still count.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

No one in the Elizabeth/Franco/Jason thing has a spotless record. It's degrees of awfulness, and the show never deals with that in any sort of satisfying way—with anyone, not just these characters.

Excellent point.

Regarding siblings- are Tracy/Alan, Frisco/Tony, and Robert/Mac full siblings? 

I just want Sonny and Carly to shut up and quit having the same conversation over and over. For what seems like years now.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mnemosyne said:

Regarding siblings- are Tracy/Alan, Frisco/Tony, and Robert/Mac full siblings? 

To the best of our knowledge, yes. However, all of them were adults when they were introduced on the show. 

I was so glad to hear and see Jason bitch-slapping Freako today. I know that Jason has a bloody past too; but this show celebrates him like a god, as do characters from Monica to Sam to Carly and Sonny. Freako is just a whole other level of cruelty and barbarism. He shouldn't be allowed near ANY kids. At last Jason has kids whom he's raising; we see him with Baby Brussels Sprout all the time. Freako is childless and ultimately extremely weird for hanging around and influencing the children of others who should know better. Liez has a strange sexual pining for men of violence, especially killers, and desperately needs therapy for that obsession and for putting her kids in harm's way.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

No one in the Elizabeth/Franco/Jason thing has a spotless record. It's degrees of awfulness, and the show never deals with that in any sort of satisfying way—with anyone, not just these characters.

Yes, this is my point. If Jason wanted to take Liz to court,  the smart thing would be to focus on what Ambrose said about Franco working with Jake in the hospital as a "professional" and now being around the child's home so much, or other things he's done post-tumor that can be proven/are on record at the PCPD that prove it's at a minimum, inappropriate for him to be around Jake.  I can't recall what PCPD has on record that prove Franco's past crimes (fingerprints, his blood, etc.) The case should be removing Franco from the house/kid's life - not taking custody away from Liz, the only one of the four of them them with a real job right now and without a rap sheet. If Liz had married a known pedophile with a record, then Jason would have a case for taking custody of Jake.

But Jason going on and on with I hate Franco because he's killed people and is dangerous in other ways, well...a judge would just have to point to both Jason and Sam's own criminal records.  Liz's attorney could point out that a child, Michael, was shot in the head years ago because he was in Jason and Sonny's warehouse. If Jason had Jake go with him when he drops by the warehouse to talk to known criminal Sonny C., is there any guarantee Jake's not going to get shot by some old or current enemy of Jason and Sonny's? See what I mean.  Jason has in fact killed people since BM took over the role, and in at least one instance it was to protect/save Sonny at the waterfront. Liz knows this. Jason could probably prove Franco's a danger to Jake, but he can't prove himself as not a danger to Jake's safety.

It's all about what you can prove in court. 

• Love 1

Well, legally, Lucky is Jake's father. The show has never mention Jason legally adopting Jake. Liz brought up Jason adopting Cam and Jake before the wedding that never happened. But nothing after that. So, just as when Lucky tried to fight for custody rights for Cam, Jason  has got nothing. Unless Lucky agrees to sign away his rights and Liz has to ok it. It is kind of pointless. Maybe he can argue for visitation. But from a legal stand point, he should be SOL.  Jason would have to prove that Liz is an unfit parent. That ain't gonna happen.

Why the hell is Laura friendly with Sonny? When the hell did that happen. Laura has hated Sonny for decades. Sonny was Luke's pal. Laura hates him. Especially since she had to gun down thugs to protect herself and Lulu from them in her own home. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Vyk said:

Uh . . . did I miss something?  Lucy told Scott that she and Sonny are friends.  When were they ever friends?  When did they even meet?

We talked about this recently, in the history thread, I think. Lucy & Sonny have known each other since the 90's. They were both good friends with Luke & might have briefly been business partners in his club. My opinion, they were more friendly than actual friends, but they go back.

• Love 4

I'm still aghast that Sonny is going around casually offering to help people if Valentin gets in their  way.  Presumably, he is willing and eager to employ the most violent of acts to discourage Valentin. Sonny is advertising his thuggish proclivities shamelessly. Everyone just laughs him off.           

• Love 3

What I really want to know is, why are JaSam so boring? Together, separately. Boring, boring, boring. And they are eating up airtime that could be given to Jane Elliot in her final few weeks. No excuse for that nonsense, show. One day last week, you showed endless scenes of them SITTING ON A COUCH. Then  you went to a Sonny scene, and instead of showing other people-you went back to Jasam.  Enough already. They'll have plenty of time to bore people after Jane is gone. It won't hurt a thing for them to be gone a whole month. Heaven knows some of us suffer that long without seeing some of our favorites.

• Love 4
Just now, IWantCandy71 said:

What I really want to know is, why are JaSam so boring? Together, separately. Boring, boring, boring. And they are eating up airtime that could be given to Jane Elliot in her final few weeks. No excuse for that nonsense, show. One day last week, you showed endless scenes of them SITTING ON A COUCH. Then  you went to a Sonny scene, and instead of showing other people-you went back to Jasam.  Enough already. They'll have plenty of time to bore people after Jane is gone. It won't hurt a thing for them to be gone a whole month. Heaven knows some of us suffer that long without seeing some of our favorites.

Yes cause all those other played out stories are so riveting. And now Tracy is about to get this great send off story that Jason and Sam are taking time away from(they seem to be the only ones never mind Carly and Sonny is having the same conversation for the 13,000 time) plus these great addictions stories that are given to Alexis and Finn or Lulu fighting over a child with a OLTL character or Nelle and her interesting story that still doesn't make sense. 

• Love 4

Yes, many of the stories are repetitive and boring. But I wasn't talking about other stories. I was talking about JaSam, who have never been interesting. At least some of these other people have had moments, even if it was decades ago, when they weren't lame. JaSam never have. Not for me.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, stlbf said:

Well, legally, Lucky is Jake's father. The show has never mention Jason legally adopting Jake. Liz brought up Jason adopting Cam and Jake before the wedding that never happened. But nothing after that. So, just as when Lucky tried to fight for custody rights for Cam, Jason  has got nothing. Unless Lucky agrees to sign away his rights and Liz has to ok it. It is kind of pointless. Maybe he can argue for visitation. But from a legal stand point, he should be SOL.  Jason would have to prove that Liz is an unfit parent. That ain't gonna happen.

There you go, giving GH writers credit they don't deserve about remembering GH history ;). Jason should indeed be SOL.  And what about Aiden's documents - were they ever corrected to show Lucky as the biological, legal father.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, IWantCandy71 said:

THIS THIS THIS. We want Jane E, Show. JaSam is tedious with the boring. Throwing up in my beak over cutsey JaSam and their brats.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, IWantCandy71 said:

What I really want to know is, why are JaSam so boring?

Because that's what happens when you refuse to write characters as having faults or dilemmas. They're always right. They're always good. There's always a curse or a bad guy waiting to get them.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

allBecause that's what happens when you refuse to write characters as having faults or dilemmas. They're always right. They're always good. There's always a curse or a bad guy waiting to get them.

This post is gold, and so true.

13 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

THIS THIS THIS. We want Jane E, Show. JaSam is tedious with the boring. Throwing up in my beak over cutsey JaSam and their brats.

It isn't  all about Jane for me, believe it or not.  Yes, Jane deserves all the airtime, but even if she got it, Jasam would  still be sitting on that stinking couch boring the crap outta me. I gotta call a spade a spade. I hardly ever talk about them, but I could not hold in my frustration one moment longer.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 4

Why is Sam such a Carly/Sonny champion all of a sudden?  She looked like she was going to burst into tears at the thought of them breaking up.  And the notion that she admires them says a lot for what she thinks is a healthy relationship.

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, IWantCandy71 said:

Yes, many of the stories are repetitive and boring. But I wasn't talking about other stories. I was talking about JaSam, who have never been interesting. At least some of these other people have had moments, even if it was decades ago, when they weren't lame. JaSam never have. Not for me.

That's fine some find that they're their cup of tea and others don't. But don't act like Jason and Sam are the only ones getting that bad boring writing, everyone is. And no they're not sitting on the couch talking Sam was propping Carson and Jason arguing with Liz and her greasy haired manchild. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

There you go, giving GH writers credit they don't deserve about remembering GH history ;). Jason should indeed be SOL.  And what about Aiden's documents - were they ever corrected to show Lucky as the biological, legal father.

I think so. But they have called him Aiden Spencer and Aidan Webber. Jake too. But at least Jake has never been Jake Morgan. Only Spencer or Webber. I'm pretty sure Aiden's middle name is Nikolas. 

I'm not talking about TODAY. I'm talking about last week.  Jason and Sam were sitting on a couch. Doing nothing. . And, I'm 100% sure I never said they were were the only ones getting repetitive writing, but if I wanted to say that, it would be my choice  to do so,. It wouldn't matter if Shakespeare were writing them, they'd still be a borefest.  One day a  week airtime and award winning writers can't fix that.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Perkie said:

Do they even need to hide the pregnancy?  With the exception of a handful of people who truly beleive that the people in their televsion are real, the majority of us can diferetiate between a pregnant actress and the non pregnant character she's playing.  I just wish the pregnant woman would be allowed to walk around and it wouldn't be discussed, the same as an actor's weight (other than SK obviously) doesn't get noticed or spoken about.  

I wish they would have written it in, then we wouldn';t have this horrible charlotte custody, "MY DAUGHTER IS IN THE HOUSE OF A MURDERER" story.  It would just be "Lulu is pregnant" and that would be the end of it.  Baby Lante would disapear along with Rocco until such time as she/he needs a new kidney

The writers were probably tired of writing in more baby stories since we had TeCa and LLC both pregnant within two years and now we have ER and KMc.  Lulu supposedly can not get pregnant on the show.

It can be funny in prime-time too. There was a season of The Cosby Show in which Clair was constantly either covered up in bed, standing behind a counter, taking a bubble bath, sticking her head around a corner, et cetera.  

Why is Sam such a Carly/Sonny champion all of a sudden?  She looked like she was going to burst into tears at the thought of them breaking up.  And the notion that she admires them says a lot for what she thinks is a healthy relationship.

Who else is there for the junior mob moll to admire besides the senior mob moll? 

I don't like Franco, especially, but because the show constantly asks us to focus on who the character is now rather than what the character did three or six years ago, I am applying the same standard across the board. And I thought Jason came off as the biggest ass in the room today, by miles.

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I actually thought Sam was just trying to be nice. The things she said were sounded like she was struggling how she could make Sonny seem half-decent, heh.

• Love 5

Never without a martini Ava? Of all the people to call Alexis out on her drinking. 

It's my personal theory that B.C. never quit the show.  TIIC offered him a year off, and they are gearing up to have Ava's secret revealed -- Kiki to disown Ava,  Sonny to once again have a gun at Ava's head, and Morgan to stroll in.

• Love 4