Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Worst.Episode.Ever.

All I kept thinking was: who gives a shit about the threesome and WHERE THE FUCK IS MAC????? You simply don't do that to a character of his stature. It's criminal we have to wait til Monday.

I am in total agreement with the other posters who wonder why NO ONE at the wedding thought to dodge behind  column sand dial 911???

I'm giving this show one more episode before I join the others on the barge.  Mac better not die.

btw, Felicia is really a crap mother, isn't she?

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 4

Worst.Episode.Ever.

All I kept thinking was: who gives a shit about the threesome and WHERE THE FUCK IS MAC????? You simply don't do that to a character of his stature. It's criminal we have to wait til Monday.

I don't think we're supposed to worried Mac is gonna die. Levi made a point of saying he shot him in a spot that wouldn't kill him.

• Love 3

Nik and Britt's kiss today made me think about how squee-worthy I found their first one last year.  But now, my reaction is kinda, "Can we just move this shit along?"  'Cause we all know Liz is going to declare her feelings for Nik, Nik will say he's with Britt again, Liz will find out some contrived way that Britt was in on Spencer's running away act, Nik will dump Britt and declare his feelings, but Liz will say she's with the back-from-the-dead Ric now, blah blah Niz merry-go-round HATE.

Oooh, Anna's hat in the preview IS fierce.  Did she and Dr. O bury the hatchet for a fierce hat shopping spree?  And hey, is that allegedly reformed SERIAL KILLER Franco swearing he's going to kill someone? 

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

So Lucas was allowed to have a brain and decided to pick Brad, that is the only thing about this episode that I actually cared about. Well that and the awesome smooch and grab Lucas laid on Brad, he truly is Julian's son, they get so physical but it's always in a sexy manner. So at least, finger crossed, I'll have a few more hot man loving scenes in the future to look forward to, and I need them since Julian and Alexis have been given the Wreck it Ron treatment.

In fact, that just seems fitting about Ron in general. He's Wreck it Ron, he proudly wrecks the show, he smugly wrecks the characters, it's as if he takes pride in being a, so far, unstoppable force of massive destruction and mayhem.

The Nina is so annoying, it's as if Michelle takes ten espresso shots before her scenes. I know all of this is leading up to the reveal that Sonny shot AJ but I don't care because unless it means ghost!AJ shows up, except it isn't ghost AJ it's a none-dead AJ who has been kept captive, with the real Tracy Q, by a nutty Heather in disguise it won't be worth all of this, not even a little bit.

Why would I ever care if Epiphany or Milo had relationships in general let alone one with each other? Yeah, Ron, way to make two typical nonentities headliners in a pointless, tiresome story line. He's the best, ever.

Get Joss out of the house and let it burn to the ground with those two subhumans inside please and thanks. I have loathed Carly and Sonny individually since they first popped up in PC and pairing them together actually increases my dislike, so their scenes are just...I can't even, my blood pressure.

Britt, just stop. Spencer, shut up. Nik, fire your stylist immediately.

• Love 6

Is Nik unaware his sister has been kidnapped or does he just not give a shit? Not that that would surprise me, given that he's probably going to go back to banging the woman who (pretty darn recently) stole Lulu's kid.

My God, he's useless.

• Love 4

I kind of loathe Franco and Nina so it was a bit mind-bending that I rather enjoyed their elevator scenes. Maybe it was just because it lacked the awfulness of the interactions with their usual chemistry challenged partners, Carly and Silas.

Eyeroll to Dr. O' being content for them to sit there for hours. I'm fairly certain that there are rescue workers to deal with those sorts of situations, never more so when the elevator is located within a hospital.

Still catching up.  So I guess we got the Nina/Dr. O meeting (when are Nina and Britt gonna cross paths?  Will Britt ever get to talk to her brother again?).  Nina made fun of Dr. O's accent, which only made me hate her more.  Also, we weren't supposed to be on Nina's side, right?  I mean, throwing peoples' sins in their faces?  Bitch, you super recently set out to rape someone so dial it back a bit.

Were there anvils falling today or not about a Nina v Ava confrontation?  I hope so. Nina needs an opponent worthy of her. Sam and Silas fall way short of being worthy.

I know the temptation to throw Michelle S into scenes with Roger H is impossible for the powers that be to resist, but damn, I wish they would.  Nina is crazy and Franco is so freaking ill-conceived as a character that this just is not working. I cringe when either of them show up in a scene, and when they have a scene together I have to fast forward before I puke, which is my go to response when Sonny appears in any capacity.

Just got the chance to watch Tuesday's episode, which...was this Robin's last day? So she's what? Going to be held prisoner? Again?!

Yeah, this was really "interesting" except NOT. Oh, and Patdouchedick is "at peace" with getting a divorce? I didn't see him agonize over it, or struggle over getting the papers. Asshole.

• Love 1

Is Nik unaware his sister has been kidnapped or does he just not give a shit? Not that that would surprise me, given that he's probably going to go back to banging the woman who (pretty darn recently) stole Lulu's kid.

My God, he's useless.

Unaware. To be fair to Nik . . . this happens all the time. I don't blame him not being phased at this point. On the other . . . the last time it happened was pretty much 99% his fault.

• Love 3

Finally, watched the episode.

Are we still a day behind? This felt like a Thursday episode.

The pacing of the show is awful! No better example than today's show. Yesterday, Mac was shot & bleeding on the floor of the Haunted Star. Today we have Magic Milo &  Pip sucking up screen time. I was happy to see they do pick up the story on Monday. I thought we would simply see Mac at the hospital recovering from the gunshot & surgery a month from now.

I've decided that when RoHo isn't in scenes with LW, I'm going to think of him as a different character. In my mind, I've named my new imagined character, George. I watched the first RoHo/MSt scenes only because I thought they would be mock worthy. I was shocked they weren't & at the hint of chemistry. I have continued to be surprised they are good together with decent chemistry & that's what I want from my soap. 

CPP83, I hope we get some CoJones loving scenes but with this shows pacing...... The last we saw of Shawn & Jordan they were making out at the Art Gallery. No follow-up whatsoever. We probably won't see Brad or Lucas on screen for 2-3 weeks.

I hope this is the end of trying to make MS a viable romantic partner. Dude, doesn't bring any heat or chemistry to the table.

The only thing I will say about the direction is I didn't like the way they blocked/shot the CoJones kiss.

Didn't watch Carson scenes. You would think wardrobe would know better than to dress a person in white & gray when the set is white & gray.

@GHScorpiosRule, I don't know if that was KMc's last day or not. It's hard to tell with the horrible pacing of this show.  IIRC, she usually tweets something on or last air date & she didn't on Tuesday.

FH was looking fierce in her coat & hat on Monday.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 1
Eyeroll to Dr. O' being content for them to sit there for hours. I'm fairly certain that there are rescue workers to deal with those sorts of situations, never more so when the elevator is located within a hospital.

That cracked me up. They're waiting for a part? I'm pretty sure Franco or Nina could sue GH for not trying to get them out sooner. In fact, I'd love to see that happen.

Given her recent shenanigans involving Rocco, I have to think that Britt isn't getting many clients...

She works at GH, not in a private practice. She gets a salary.

Ron has to vamp because of TG's absence and other stuff, and instead of giving some stories a few layers, he decides to waste time with everyone talking about three-ways. Alrighty then.

Besides, I wonder why some people were questioning Milo's actual interest when the cat was already let out of the bag several days ago via one of the soap magazines?  

I stopped reading the soap mags years ago and avoid spoilers often, so I had no idea. Stupid "twist."

I should probably post this next part in the unpopular opinions thread, but I liked Brad and Lucas today. I've always liked them, though.

• Love 1

I have also always kind of liked Brad and Lucas, at least as a short-term thing. But I'm pretty sure RC still only identifies Felix as the alpha gay of the show. I find this to be such a waste of such a promising story idea and a couple pretty good actors. I shall rehash my rant about it later.

Roger Howarth and Michelle Stafford do have real chemistry that is sometimes fun to watch. The problem is that a) both characters are pointless/horrible and have no need to be here and b) they are both keying into each other's worst tics, especially Stafford's. If Roger was playing Tom Hardy or Steve, I'd be a lot more interested in this.

• Love 4

Part of me thinks this return to the Lucas/Brad pairing is just a detour based on the relatively positive response to them, but yes, I do think Ron views Felix as the core of GH's gay canvas, whether it means they put him with Lucas eventually (making Felix part of the Spencers, ew!) or Lucas and Brad (both recurring, mind you) will disappear and some new guy will be introduced for Felix.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

1st time ever I had to ff whole sections b/c I just didn't care.

My loathing of Britt is right up there with how I feel about Patrick. I mean girl has to jump through some serious hoops AND collude with a child to even make Nik notice her? On top of that she makes me have to side with Liz whom I don't really like either, but at least Nik has genuine feelings for her and she isn't trying to force anything. I mean Britt is terrible and deserves Liz's ill will, what exactly is the reason Britt hates Liz oh yah b/c Nik actually CARES for her. Liz doesn't like Britt b/c she is a manipulative witch. Pretty sure Liz is in the right and Nik actually cares for her no manpulation needed. Add to that Britt makes Nik look like a terrible dad, while Liz actually brings out good parenting skills. I wish Britt would just DIAF already and take stupid Brad with her.

Only decent parts of the episode were the people most of ya'll don't like. Sorry to say but Sonny and Carly are really cute together and have chemistry. Nina and Franco equally cute and make really good friends. I'm pretty sure I also like Nina with Silas b/c she makes him kind of endearing too. So friends for Franco and Nina in my book.

Only thing I can say about the directing is could you NOT do something about the elevator echo, it was really annoying.

I could not watch Milo, Epiph, Brad and Lucas, I'm truely just exausted by those folk now.

Now the previews for Monday looked great except my WTF moment that someone STIll could not call 911 and Lucy and Flea walked a bleeding man into GH using a napkin on the wound. FGS!

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 4
CPP83, I hope we get some CoJones loving scenes but with this shows pacing...... The last we saw of Shawn & Jordan they were making out at the Art Gallery. No follow-up whatsoever. We probably won't see Brad or Lucas on screen for 2-3 weeks.

If we could just get another kissing up the body scene, except maybe this time have it in reverse, kisses trailing lower, such as Julian did with Alexis, I'd forgive at least half of what's occurred this month, heh. I wouldn't be surprised if they do get side lined, because Franco is about to go nutter ball rage head all over Sonny for kissing Carly and god knows we can't miss those sure to be incredibly riveting scenes...

I just need them shirtless at least, maybe a cute scene of them heading to take a shower together, because that is ultimately what draws me to Brad and Lucas, Parry and Ryan are too damn cute together. They play so well off each other I can hardly stand it, I want them to have cute babies and I never, ever think like that about any couple really. Now there's an adoption/surrogate storyline I could get behind, though Ron would surely ruin it but at least it'd give them something to do other than having to deal with Felix.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1

I liked Felix's epiphany on how alone he is, and what he really wants. Kind of redeems the silliness of the threesome thing to me.

Today was the first time I saw actual potential in Nina and Franco. They have a cute, silly sort of chemistry, and I like how they tease each other. Don't know if they would be able to pull of a deeper, more serious romance, though. Time will tell. And I know I've said it before, but its so refreshing to see RH interacting with a women other than LW. Even as Todd, he was almost exclusively in Carly's circle **shudders from bad memories**

Can't stand the Britt/Nik/Liz thing. I find Britt pathetic, Liz smug and Nik, though hot, isn't all that interesting.

Carly, if you want to make Sonny know you aren't interested, don't light some freaking candles during a thunderstorm while you share a pizza. I liked their scenes, but would have probably enjoyed them more had they lasted more than a minute each time.

• Love 2

Can someone explain to me like I'm Sonny why, if Lucas wants to be with Brad and Brad wants to be with Lucas, it makes sense for Lucas to propose a three-way with Brad and Lucas and Felix and then to confess to Brad he has feelings for him before Felix even shows up or calls to cancel?  If they all want to have no-strings-attached fun, then hey, go for it.  Not my business.  But isn't then talking about your feelings for one of the two people while waiting for the third to arrive, contrary to the whole point of no-strings-attached fun?  And isn't it hugely unfair to the third person in the situation?  (Not that I give a crap about Felix, but if Lucas/Brad is supposed to be rootable, then it would help to not have them being jerks to anyone, including Felix).

Whatever, I still love Brad.  I wish he'd shown more regret for what he did to Michael/Nicholas.  He shouldn't have to apologize for finding a straight man attractive, or for saying so out loud.  What he SHOULD have to apologize for was for acting like a sleazy sexual predator, which is unacceptable whether the target is someone interested in people of your gender not.  But the actor sells it enough that I can get over it.

God, I hope we don't have to see this Milo/Epiphany crap.  Every reason I can come up with why someone might have decided it would be a good idea to feature a romance between a morbidly obese middle-aged woman and a 30 year-old underwear model ends up being offensive to someone.

• Love 2

She gave up Billy DeWilliams for Milo? Really?  I am praying that this does not become another of Ron's spoof's, it is bad enough that he is on the verge of turning gay romance into a spoof and that Felix began as every bad stereotype without  him turning his evil eye towards inter-racial romance. On the other hand I do have to give him credit for treating the age difference between Ava and Morgan (until Sonny, who ruins everything anyway, ruined it) with dignity so I will reserve judgement

I just need them shirtless at least, maybe a cute scene of them heading to take a shower together, because that is ultimately what draws me to Brad and Lucas, Parry and Ryan are too damn cute together. They play so well off each other I can hardly stand it, I want them to have cute babies and I never, ever think like that about any couple really. Now there's an adoption/surrogate storyline I could get behind, though Ron would surely ruin it but at least it'd give them something to do other than having to deal with Felix.

@CPP83, I hear you. CoJones is one of the few actual couples on this show that I like. They were hot & I wouldn't mind a trail of kisses either. Don't feel bad, in my mind I've outlined an adoption/surrogate story them. I've also thought was ways to involved Brad's Asian Quarter history into their story. Hopefully we can get some good moments before Ron throws another wrench at them. 

I discovered recently that most of the couples I like aren't couple or one or both portrayers are no longer on the show.The actual officially coupled people on this show do not interest me (Lante, CancoSore, Mi-Kaka). I like Mac/Felicia yet they don't drive story and are rarely on.  I I like Julian/Jordan, Lucy/Scott, Robert/Anna, Ava/Morgan, Morgan/Rosalie, Dante/Anna/Nathan, Robin & Terrance Jackson/SR/Doppelganger Micheal Sutton, etc. I am not allowed to have nice things

I rather liked George yelling I'll kill you and banging on the elevator doors.

I swear this makes it easier. George hasn't arranged for the rape of a young man in prison & isn't a stalker, rapist or serial killer. George is simply a Mastered prepared certified Art Therapist with a a tortured soul & with a history of dating unavailable women. With these thoughts I will be able to enjoy George's scenes (while I couldn't Francos because a serial killer threatening to kill is...just wrong) on Monday because RoHo can play angry/rage well. 

Rancide, don't feel bad about your assessment.  I'm a WOC & I questioned the reasoning/idea behind the whole Milo/Pip BS shown on screen. It's Ron fault (overt stereotyping) that I can't just take this story as face value.  

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 1

Can someone explain to me like I'm Sonny why, if Lucas wants to be with Brad and Brad wants to be with Lucas, it makes sense for Lucas to propose a three-way with Brad and Lucas and Felix and then to confess to Brad he has feelings for him before Felix even shows up or calls to cancel?

The execution was wobbly and oh-so-Ron, but I think the idea is that Lucas didn't "realize" his true feelings for Brad until they had the conversation they had while waiting for Felix.  But who the heck knows.

@BestestAuntEver, can you imagine if Brad and Lucas had gotten even a quarter of the treatment as say a Sabrina and Patrick, or Michael and Kiki, or Carly and Franco, for a few examples? By god they'd probably already be married with twins, perhaps a third on the way, and have opened a clinic together.

I think one of their cutest exchanges happened yesterday, when Lucas tells Brad to shut up and then says that he admitted to Lulu he was still into him. The ease they have together in their scenes, to me, is just something that happens, you can't force it or fake it, it has to exist naturally or not at all. I mean everything about Lucas and Brad on paper doesn't exactly point to them being star crossed lovers, but the actors just find a way to bypass all of that and they feed off of each other. They're the reasons I can forget about everything else and just watch them in the moment.

I'd like to see them explore anything about Brad's past really, it's beyond time for them to flesh him out as a character, and I think there's a lot they could do with him, since Parry is certainly up to the task. A good start could be with his adoptive father and perhaps Brad's upbringing that led to him having so many issues as an adult both sexually and emotionally. I admit though that almost fear what Ron would do if he kept hacking away at the Asian Quarter history though, just what he's done to the Jeromes' alone as a former PC crime family makes me highly wary.

The execution was wobbly and oh-so-Ron, but I think the idea is that Lucas didn't "realize" his true feelings for Brad until they had the conversation they had while waiting for Felix.  But who the heck knows.

I thought that's what happened as well, though it wasn't as if Ron really seemed to care either way as long as he got to crush Felix's hopes of getting Milo and "trick" the audience at the same time.

But the way I saw it, Lucas and Brad just started talking since Felix hadn't arrived and the more they talked the more they opened up to one another. They hadn't had a talk like that since the break up, where they were laying everything out on the table without anyone to interrupt or intrude, it was like they went back to that night in the bar when they first met.

• Love 4
I've named my new imagined character, George. I watched the first RoHo/MSt scenes only because I thought they would be mock worthy. I was shocked they weren't & at the hint of chemistry. I have continued to be surprised they are good together with decent chemistry & that's what I want from my soap.

Well done.  [insert 'clapping hands' emoticon].

Because it's Carly and Sonny, and they're both repulsive

Even the make-up (Sonny) and wardrobe (Carly) folks seem to agree.

Edited by sunnyface

@CPP83, I agree it is the mostly because of the actors that I like Brad/Lucas, if CoJones had received the time and/or attention.....

I don't necessarily want Ron to write the Asian Quarter stuff, even though IIRC Ron has mentioned in an article that he wants to include more of it. I just make up things in my head about it, ie does anyone in the Asian Quarter or PC for that matter (outside of Lucas) know who Brad is related too. How would they respond. Felicia was friends with his Aunt. I also like to think about how they would tell/explain to their kid/kids about their mobular family ties. 

Ron would make it about the crime family & power. That's the last part I want to see. I've also wondered about Brad's adoptive father & his past too. He mentioned being good enough for sex but not a relationship & how that changed him. 

I am prepared to forgive Franco for almost anything if he kills Sonny with extreme contempt and prejudice and makes an art installation out of him.  Bonus points for loudly spilling the beans about AJ and Connie to all parties concerned (including the police), especially if Carly is back together with the moobster.  He can leave Carly alive to suffer the hatred of her children.  Then Franco can go to jail or start working for the WSB doing wetwork.

Franco doesn't work on the show for the same reason Sonny doesn't, and Jason didn't.  You can't make a romantic hero out of a sociopathic thug, even if there are Reasons for his or her behavior, the success of Dexter not withstanding.  (And even Dexter screwed up and paid for killing bad guys who deserved it on a regular basis.)  Trying to just makes you look foolish, show.  I would have no issues with either of them if they paid, and paid heavily at times for their actions - it doesn't even have to be jail time, just losing something they really want or public humiliation and contempt.  It's just not fun when the bad guy wins all the time.

Franco doesn't have the respect of the town the way Sonny does and no one seems to fear him.  I'm afraid that as time goes on, his serial killer past will be as irrelevant as Sonny's past crimes.  And only a select few will hold them against him.

Edited by Reo
  • Love 3

I also thought the scene with Epiphany and Milo at the end was surprisingly sweet.  I don't need to see them a lot, but a few scenes here and there would be cool.  I did not expect to be smiling by the end.

I thought it was surprisingly well-done too. I loved when Epiphany asked Milo if he was there because he needed a bandage or a vaccine and Liz side-eyed her in a "damn, you are so bad at this" way. I don't really see this storyline going anywhere, but it's no more unrealistic than some of the others that are going on right now.  One thing, though; I never noticed before how much Milo looks like Frankenstein. I think it's the giant jawline.

• Love 1

When Levi shot Mac in cold blood, all I could think of was "he's been financially supporting you for months..and you do that?" (Although, with Mac's policework background and training, why didn't he check Levi out if he disliked and suspected him so much?)

I'd like to see Maxie take real responsibility to make all this trouble up to her parents. She isn't a giddy teenager--has to be approaching 30 now. Someone needs to point her towards therapy and adulthood. IMO, she should spend the rest of her life doing public service and being a rock of Gibraltar for her daughter and family. No boyfriends until she takes years of therapy to be able to recognize a good one. Or let Spinelli have their child, while she starts an order of nuns ("Little Sisters of Port Charles"), doing public good and living celibate.

And Lulu....don't get me started! Oh please Show, if she could just be accidentally shot in her reconstituted uterus and doomed to everlasting sterility! She probably wouldn't be satisfied with Baby Rocco, however, and would recover just in time to filch Ava's baby. 

Sabrina's return has been announced! She will return just in time to be the deal-breaker between Patrick and Sam. Patrick will probably remarry her out of pity for her depressions re: deceased Baby Shamwow. Or he will remember that she is famous for "lots of sex" and take the bait.

• Love 1

I just realized that, provided I am able to FF at the appropriate places, I kind of want Carly/Sonny to happen, because there is no way in hell Franco won't spill the beans to Michael (and anyone else who will listen) about Sonny killing AJ.  If Snarly is the price I have to pay to get that ball finally rolling, then so be it.  Just get there, show. 

Edited by OnceSane
doubling within post
  • Love 8

I so wanted Michael and Morgan to walk in on Carly and Sonny and for them to cry out "noooo" and drag Sonny and Carly apart. Cause even they know that only leads to disaster. And then they realize that maybe Carly and Sonny could stop Carly from dating FRANCO and then they get all torn. They could be the audience avatar, heh.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

I just realized that, provided I am able to FF at the appropriate places, I kind of want Carly/Sonny to happen, because there is no way in hell Franco won't spill the beans to Michael (and anyone else who will listen) about Sonny killing AJ.  If Snarly is the price I have to pay to get that ball finally rolling, then so be it.  Just get there, show. 

As much as I'm eager to get to Michael finding out about Sonny killing AJ, I really don't want Franco to be the instigator.  Or Kiki, for that matter.  I wish a Quartermaine was in a position to reveal that truth, but alas.

• Love 4

As much as I'm eager to get to Michael finding out about Sonny killing AJ, I really don't want Franco to be the instigator.  Or Kiki, for that matter.  I wish a Quartermaine was in a position to reveal that truth, but alas.

At this point, I don't care who does it.  I mean, I'd love it to be Monica who gets to go to Michael and lay out clear, irrefutable evidence, and she gets a ring side seat to watch Michael blast Sonny to hell and back.  But I'll take literally anybody in this cast doing it at this point.  Hell, even Levi.  Someone just needs to let the damn cat out of the damn bag already. 

And, hey, bonus, Michael can disown Carly's ass, too, when he realizes that she not only knew what Sonny had done, but took up with him again. 

• Love 5

Hmmm. Maybe Ava can tell FakeLuke, Fakie can tell Tracy and Tracy can spill. But . . . Tracy also treated him like dirt, so that wouldn't be that great either. Oh, how about Scott? Franco can tell him and Scott can arrest Sonny's ass/expose him to Michael. That would be kinda appropriate. The father of Sonny's first victim (on this show) getting to spill the beans.

At this point, I don't care who does it.  I mean, I'd love it to be Monica who gets to go to Michael and lay out clear, irrefutable evidence, and she gets a ring side seat to watch Michael blast Sonny to hell and back.  But I'll take literally anybody in this cast doing it at this point.  Hell, even Levi.  Someone just needs to let the damn cat out of the damn bag already.

And, hey, bonus, Michael can disown Carly's ass, too, when he realizes that she not only knew what Sonny had done, but took up with him again.

I would kind of love that. Levi flipping his hair around, saying, "Michael, Sonny killed your biological fathah!"

And then Michael says, "good to know, but who the fuck are you exactly, fug face?"

ETA: I forgot they met at Levi's lame protest. Oh well. I can buy Michael tried to repress the memory of that as quickly as possible.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

I don't care who spills either, just so it happens!

I thought Brad and Lucas were cute. I always thought Lucas was still into Brad so I am glad they will spend a bit more time on that relationship. If Sabrina is coming back, I guess Felix will be back to sounding board for her pain. While I don't like the character of Felix, he did appear more interesting (marginally) not attached to Sabrina.

• Love 1

Hmmm. Maybe Ava can tell FakeLuke, Fakie can tell Tracy and Tracy can spill. But . . . Tracy also treated him like dirt, so that wouldn't be that great either. Oh, how about Scott? Franco can tell him and Scott can arrest Sonny's ass/expose him to Michael. That would be kinda appropriate. The father of Sonny's first victim (on this show) getting to spill the beans.

Oooh I like the Scotty idea.  I think Jax somehow finding out (maybe he comes to town to kick Franco into line re: being around his daughter and stumbles onto the truth) and being the truth teller would be fun.

But the whole thing being framed around poor frowny Franco having to expose their secret because they've been mean to him wah is just...so unappealing.

• Love 2

I liked Felix's epiphany on how alone he is, and what he really wants. Kind of redeems the silliness of the threesome thing to me.

That was unexpectedly nice, but unless Ron brings in a new gay character, it was pointless. Felix will be stuck with either Brad or Lucas. Been there, done that.

Whatever, I still love Brad.  I wish he'd shown more regret for what he did to Michael/Nicholas.  He shouldn't have to apologize for finding a straight man attractive, or for saying so out loud.  What he SHOULD have to apologize for was for acting like a sleazy sexual predator, which is unacceptable whether the target is someone interested in people of your gender not.  But the actor sells it enough that I can get over it.

Lucas isn't the person Brad needs to apologize to. But I think Brad has been shown to be regretful of his actions. I don't need him to do an apology tour like Kevin on OLTL was always on (and he's still very sorry about that). 

I just realized that, provided I am able to FF at the appropriate places, I kind of want Carly/Sonny to happen, because there is no way in hell Franco won't spill the beans to Michael (and anyone else who will listen) about Sonny killing AJ.  If Snarly is the price I have to pay to get that ball finally rolling, then so be it.  Just get there, show.

This is also acceptable to me. You know it's going to be Franco who spills the beans during one of his giant hissy fits, so why not go for broke?

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

But like dubbel zout noted, I don't think this epiphany (heh) is actually going to go anywhere.  And with Sabrina back next week, I'm sure he'll resume his hand holding duties and forget all that pesky having a life of his own business.

• Love 1