Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

I assume Andre has DID or something and is the serial killer but has no memory of killing anyone.

I don't know why Kiki felt the need to call Sonny. Morgan attacked that guy because he was getting handsy with his girlfriend. That doesn't automatically mean he was having a manic episode. I'm not saying it's right, but plenty of men who aren't bipolar would've reacted the same way.

That stolen earring thing was very stupid. Nelle is already in Carly's good graces so she  could've gotten herself a job at the house or the metrocourt by simply asking.

I'm all for Hayden throwing bitchface and attitude right back at Liez and Laura, and just generally making their lives hell, but there's no reason why she should be advocating for Spencer to stay in town. Surely she isn't dumb enough to want to raise that brat herself.

I can't wait for Ava's plan to backfire. Hopefully it was cause devastating damage to herself and her dumb daub daughter.

A lot of people on various message boards seem to believe that Andre is the killer operating under some sort of mental disorder.  DID seems to be at the forefront because GH did it before with Connie.  Didn't Dr. Kevin Collins also develop DID as a result of sexual abuse from his mother or something?  The details are a bit murky for me at this time.  Anyway, if Andre has it, I wonder what might've brought it on?  It's frightening to see those who you go to for help and guidance not having their own act together in the worst way.  YIKES!

• Love 1

I looked back over the last week of posts and saw no mention of this: What are we making of Sonny telling Alexis "Just breathe" that one day last week when he was at her place after she had been disbarred? That cannot possibly be a coincidence, can it? That was a huge part of their story. That was the Sexis fan base's...rallying cry? Website name?

The thing is, if it was a nod to history, they really half-assed it, because Alexis wasn't panicky and hyperventilating like she used to be when he would bring her the paper bag. She was more beaten down and snappish.  

Was it a hint of something to come? Was it mean-spirited trolling of whatever is left of a fairly dormant fan base? Was it just "Hey, we know what was going on with these characters 15 years ago?"

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Most normal people might call the cops if their boyfriend was getting into an altercation with day-player douche-bag, but, no, of course Kiki calls Sonny, Healer of All.

I do give them props that the cops solved the issue of BroDayPlayer before the cops came in. Seeing it was Bryan's Bro Friend gives me relief that we won't see an All-Powerful Bro Family come to town to douchebag rule over Sonny and the Jeromes (since Valentin flamed out).

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I know. Everyone just says, "Oh, your [relationship to Sonny here] is Sonny Corinthos. Hmm."

(I know these quotes are unrelated, but they fit so well.)

The actual phrasing is "Your [relationship to Sonny here] is Sonny Corinthos, The Most Powerful Mobster in [wide geographic area, may include interplanetary/intergalactic reference, depending on the writer.]"

• Love 4

Andre as the Killer needs a motive beyond Reasons/Helena/Commercial Break. Show has a tendency to throw those in at the last moment.

Plot device to send Spencer to Fortress School is just a way to send off Nicolas Bechtel and wait for a SORAS recast.

Nell is long-conning Carly and it's glorious. I'm going with a modification of what brought Hayden to town, and she's a ploy by Jax (along with elaborate Spinelli-fooling backstory) to lead everyone away from the true donor. And I'm going with the original one that showed up and asked for money was the real donor. Hide in plain sight, use reverse psychology to convince.

22 hours ago, Linny said:

Jordan: "It's like the killer's right under my nose, and I just can't see it."

Andre: *nods sagely*  

Me: Fuck, that anvil hit me square between the eyes.

Jordan: "Who knows, the killer could even be you!"

Andre: *shifty eyes*

Me: Dammit, another anvil to the forehead. You could at least TRY to be subtle, show. 

Look, if we're going to DID the crap out of this, have it be Jordan. Cufflink is her relative's.

• Love 2

Laura and Kevin's date was adorable. But Kevin, man, you were the one that asked her upstairs, very eagerly (almost to an hilarious, cliché guy extent) jumped to ask for that check when she said yes, and you kissed her first when you were in your room. Then you pull away because you don't want to do anything she'll regret? She's made it clear so far she wouldn't!

And for someone that was so admirably worried about taking advantage of her grief that he apologized for kissing her mere hours earlier, he asked her up to his room awfully quickly ;)

But I did crack up at her "I was a little busy in 1981" when she defended herself for not seeing Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 11

So it's obvious Ava is going to get busted for screwing around with Morgan's meds. She's going up against the Corinthii, she's not going to win. That's OBVIOUS.

I want to know when the fuck Sonny is going to get busted for sending an anonymous threat to Kiki while she was in a coma, done to terrify Ava into giving up Avery. When is THAT foul shit going to come to light? When will Morgan find out his father gave NO FUCKS and threatened the woman HE loved just to get at a kid? That Mr Honor threatened an 'innocent' and 'woman' to get his way and didn't feel one ounce of guilt about it?

See, I don't mind Ava getting busted. What she's doing is wrong. 

What I absolutely LOATHE is that this show will not go there when it comes to the vile shit Sonny does on a regular basis. That noise SHOULD come out. Morgan should be pissed. It should cause problems in CarSon, fresh for Nell to needle her way into the mix.

These idiot writers. These moronic show runners. Ugh.

• Love 17
7 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Alexis is seen a lot on the show in recent days, so having her get involved with Parker romantically would bring even more screen time. However, Alexis and Parker are much closer in age and maturity compared to Parker and Kristina. Frequently, the age difference was cited as a reason why the Parker/Kristina story did not seem so credible. A relationship between two sexy mature women like Alexis and Parker could burn up the screen. When Kristina found out, there would be hell to pay.

I would....not hate that. I know Kristina's a brat who is apparently having some identity crisis, but having to compete with her mother would be good story, at least for Alexis. And now having been offered the possibility, I may have to write it out myself. I stand a better chance of doing a good job than the "writers" we have now.

• Love 3

Oh, lord, now I'm supposed to feel sorry for Franco because he eats peanut butter sandwiches for dinner all alone?

For all the talk about not wanting to disturb Avery while she's sleeping, isn't she young enough that she'll sleep through everything and won't be aware of being moved?

LOL at Sonny trying to understand social media. "Morgan, I keep hearing about something called Snapcheck. What's that?"

Kevin didn't sound stodgy when he told Laura he didn't want them sleeping together to be something she'd regret, he sounded condescending.

• Love 7

How many more times are we going to see a conversation between Morgan and Sonny about his bipolar medication? I'm so tired of this storyline. I have no interest in watching Morgan slide back into a manic phase now that his medication's been tampered with. I hate Morgan. Why can't we dump Morgan and give Michael an actual storyline instead? 

If I had to watch Nina and Franco have a conversation about a sandwich, at least it was about a PB&J and not a damn BLT.

• Love 8

Morgan would just be all, "you did what you had to do dad!" if he found out about Sonny's threat to Kiki. Morgan doesn't love Kiki. He sees her as a prize. First one to win from Michael, now from Dillon.

I agree with your overall point though.

If Sonny is suspicious of Nelle already it kills the story in its cradle.

Was that it for Jax? The hell? Not even a goodbye to Joss?

Why would Nina ask about Elizabeth? Weird. 

Liz was so cute and flirty popping her head out from the doorway. 

Anything dumb Morgan does as a result of Ava's tampering, I'll feel even more irritated about than I would have if he did something stupid and didn't have bi-polar. It's such a carte blanche on the writers' part to have Morgan do something dumb and then wave away responsibility. 

• Love 9

What did Ava replace Morgan's pills with? Placebo? Poison?

I hate those diamonds so much! Of course they were in the shoe, and of course Liz has them now. 

Nelle looking down at Carly and Sonny while they were kissing was kind of unsettling. Can't say I liked the way she was talking about Avery to Sonny. That poor child didn't stand a chance with that parental unit, now her sitter might be unhinged. Run, Avery, run! Or crawl, whichever is easiest. Just don't stay there.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Was that it for Jax? The hell? Not even a goodbye to Joss?

I'm glad IR made some dough, and I'm always happy to see him, but his appearance was pointless if that was it.

12 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I loved her unspoken "Yikes!" when she popped back out of sight when she realized Franco saw her.

13 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Anything dumb Morgan does as a result of Ava's tampering, I'll feel even more irritated about than I would have if he did something stupid and didn't have bi-polar. It's such a carte blanche on the writers' part to have Morgan do something dumb and then wave away responsibility. 

I hated him telling Nelle he was the family screwup and Sonny and Carly jumped to his defense. He's done that before, and it's so gross. Stop begging for compliments. Then Sonny tells Carly he had the "honor" (WTF?) of watching Morgan handle himself like someone not bipolar (paraphrased). I know it's Morgan and he's an idiot, and it's to set up Ava's drug switcheroo, but it was so heavy-handed.

• Love 5

Lauvin for the win! Kelau? They were adorable today! I love the easy camaraderie between the actors. And it's about time GF got a grown up love interest.

Ava and Elizabeth was just stupid. Why the hell is  Liz  so obsessed with putting Hachel in jail?

Is Nelle trying to con Carly or get back at Sonny? Please don't let her be Sonny's long-lost kid. Although if she's hell bent on revenge and takes him out, I'm on board. :)

• Love 3

I totally forgot about Ava tampering with his meds, so when Morgan was telling Sonny how, even with his meds, he has these urges, I'm thinking "well, yeah, because you're a tool, that's not the bipolar, it's just you."  

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

I totally forgot about Ava tampering with his meds, so when Morgan was telling Sonny how, even with his meds, he has these urges, I'm thinking "well, yeah, because you're a tool, that's not the bipolar, it's just you."  

I miss Aaron Revfrem.

• Love 8

I loved Nina/Franco today. I just skipped all their scenes. Then Liz had to ruin it by showing up. Taking Ava's advice was idiotic. So of course she compounds this by seeking guidance from Franco of all people. Why not his sister, Lulu? Remember when they had conversations with each other, before it was all about Lulu and her baby brain.

Looking forward to Nell stabbing Carly in the back.

Kevin/Laura were super cute.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, lovelynn said:

I loved Nina/Franco today. I just skipped all their scenes. Then Liz had to ruin it by showing up. Taking Ava's advice was idiotic. So of course she compounds this by seeking guidance from Franco of all people. Why not his sister, Lulu? Remember when they had conversations with each other, before it was all about Lulu and her baby brain.

I wish I did, but Liz and Lulu have never really hung out much.

I was thinking that was an ad lib because RoHo looked like he broke character and laughed.  I smiled then I remembered that he's Franco, whom I despise, so I got pissed off at the writers again for making him a horribly disgusting psycho when he could have been just about anybody else.  

Looking forward to Nell stabbing Carly in the back

Can that be literally?

How many times did Sonny or Morgan say the word "medications" today (and yesterday).  Yes, writers, we get it, Ava did something to the meds which will make Morgan lose his shit.  Again.  Because I didn't get enough of that the first time around.  

Geez, the only thing Nelle didn't do today was twirl her mustache and let out an evil maniacal laugh.  Way to be subtle there show.  

Wow, I'm in a bad mood today!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I was thinking that was an ad lib because RoHo looked like he broke character and laughed.  I smiled then I remembered that he's Franco, whom I despise, so I got pissed off at the writers again for making him a horribly disgusting psycho when he could have been just about anybody else.  

Honestly I don't think it would have really mattered who he played. Whoever he played they would still want Todd lite, so Todd lite would still act like a jerk, whine that no one liked him, talk really fast in a supposedly funny rant, do something really destructive, then to try to soften him up after his destruction, dress him like a benevolent farmer, petulantly whine some more about no one liking him, etc etc. Just like Easton came on as a new character but here we are again with him talking about Retconia/Nina/Reiko.

At least of he were someone else they wouldn't be trying to redeem a serial killing rapist I suppose, but imo he'd essentially have the same annoying habits. He'd probably still be jumping out of Liz's back seat.

3 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Carly's face when Nelle gets preggers and asks Sonny to be the baby daddy and he says yes out of boredom and she moves herself in >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Carly, you, you're watching Avery, right? Good, good, cause, you know, I gotta do this for a while."

• Love 7
18 hours ago, stlbf said:

Nobody has moved into the Scorpio Drake house yet, have they? It just seems insane for Liz and boys not to move there for the time being. If not permanently. Leaving the Brownstone set for LAnte and Rocco. Even Jason could've moved into Ned's old gatehouse at the Q's estate grounds when he left Liz's house and the hotel. Letting him be near Monica, Michael and family. But these options make sense.

Hell, why not just have Morgan move into Dante’s old loft? 

Wait,  does Nina still own Silas's TARDIS apartment? Or did Lauren buy it back? Or has the writers completely forgotten that plot?  Because why the fuck would Nina still be allowing Franco and Lauren live there? Especially since she doesn't have a place of her own.

This is one of the things that ticks me off about FV.  Why replace bitch face Cam?  Why blow up Alexis and Elizabeth's homes.  Why are there 99 newbies that I don't give AF about on this show?  Why work on the brownstone two years ago and not fill it with the young set?!  OLTL's Roxie owned a hotel that was always full of various characters and drove story for years.  I don't get it.  Morgan, Michael, Sabrina, Felix, Lante, Krissy, Molly & TJ, Serena and Christina, Maxie, Nathan, Griffin,,, should all be running into each other and making friends / enemies / allies with Bobbie owning the brownstone.

21 hours ago, stlbf said:

God, I loved little Sam. I still wish he had been Blair's blood child. I would happily accept an insane egg/embryo theft and transfer to make Sam a blood relation to Blair. He was her only useful child.

And sweet jebus, I refuse to believe that Nik would EVER be cool with Liz dating Franco. I get that The RH'S have decent chemistry,  but for the love of Pete, make him any one else but Franco! I've said it before, just have him be Heather and Scotty's real son. Just have him be a victim of Franco. Let Franco have brainwashed him into believing that he was Franco. To take the fall for his crimes.

Yes!  I loved little Sam and Jack (before the model mannequin recast)!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

What did Ava replace Morgan's pills with? Placebo? Poison?

Hopefully the latter.

Can Liz please change? I can't bear to look at her in that hideous dress anymore. Even in ffwd.

I ffwd everything with Carly because I literally can not stand happy/smiley/ha-ha-ing Carly. She just sends me off the deep end. I would like to see what CL is doing with Nelle but I'm just SO over anything Corinthos so I just can't watch her scenes.

Kevin/Laura were adorable, but Kevin's "IDK let's not fuck maybe because like you might regret it" was so stupid and annoying. They're like 65 years old and that whole thing just felt way too juvenile to me. The video game playing did too, I guess, but it was really cute and worked.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

d. Whoever he played they would still want Todd lite,

I never watched OLTL, so I didn't know who Todd was until he showed up in PC.  And while some of his ticks can be annoying (oy vey with the petulant whining), I don't think I'd have as much of  a problem if art therapist Rupert/Ringo/Connor/Tallulah jumped out of Liz' back seat as much as I was annoyed when serial killer Franco did it.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hopefully the latter.

Can Liz please change? I can't bear to look at her in that hideous dress anymore. Even in ffwd.

I ffwd everything with Carly because I literally can not stand happy/smiley/ha-ha-ing Carly. She just sends me off the deep end. I would like to see what CL is doing with Nelle but I'm just SO over anything Corinthos so I just can't watch her scenes.

Kevin/Laura were adorable, but Kevin's "IDK let's not fuck maybe because like you might regret it" was so stupid and annoying. They're like 65 years old and that whole thing just felt way too juvenile to me. The video game playing did too, I guess, but it was really cute and worked.

GH budget was spent on Nina and Maxie, so no new clothes for the vets!

4 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

I think that RH went off script when he said something about Nina repeating herself.

Yeah, I was thinking the same and have to admit it made me laugh.

And as far as this:

4 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

I looked back over the last week of posts and saw no mention of this: What are we making of Sonny telling Alexis "Just breathe" that one day last week when he was at her place after she had been disbarred? That cannot possibly be a coincidence, can it? That was a huge part of their story. That was the Sexis fan base's...ralling cry? Website name?

The thing is, if it was a nod to history, they really half-assed it, because Alexis wasn't panicky and hyperventilating like she used to be when he would bring her the paper bag. She was more beaten down and snappish.  

Was it a hint of something to come? Was it mean-spirited trolling of whatever is left of a fairly dormant fan base? Was it just "Hey, we know what was going on with these characters 15 years ago?"

I told myself that nope, he did not say "Just breathe". As you said, they really did half-ass it if the writers intentionally wrote that line but there is no way in the world I could believe MB would improv anything meta, I just don't believe he's got the acting ability or interest really. Besides, Sonny can barely remember anything that has to do with the wimmins, especially Alexis since she was just "dead to him" a few weeks ago, and now he keeps showing up to rub in how right he was about Julian.

Oh please don't let them go there with whatever-their-mash-name was, I just can't with those 2 together and while I didn't ship them back then, my Sonny hatred has reached undiscovered heights.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Perkie said:

I never watched OLTL, so I didn't know who Todd was until he showed up in PC.  And while some of his ticks can be annoying (oy vey with the petulant whining)

Nor did I, which is why I think I would probably find any RoHo character annoying, because Todd as portrayed on this show was imo annoying. Also whining all the time about no one liking him and stepping all over everyone's lines. 

But yeah, he definitely wasn't as bad as Todd. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, tveyeonyou said:

Oh please don't let them go there with whatever-their-mash-name was, I just can't with those 2 together and while I didn't ship them back then, my Sonny hatred has reached undiscovered heights.

Sexis. :blinks innocently:

But I honestly think there's little chance of a re-do. imo, there's a better chance of Anna/Sonny before Sonny/Alexis.

• Love 2

There goes that Port Charles time wormhole again. Isn't it established that Wyndamiere is at least a fifteen minute ferryboat ride away from PC? So Liz opened the front door to the mysterious box while Ava was still at the Corinthos house and by the time the doorbell rings at Wyndamiere and she opened the door to Ava, Liz had just carried the box from the front foyer to the living room?

Had she just stood there and stared at it for fifteen minutes?!

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, ulkis said:

At least of he were someone else they wouldn't be trying to redeem a serial killing rapist I suppose, but imo he'd essentially have the same annoying habits. He'd probably still be jumping out of Liz's back seat.

Probably, given what these writers find "charming" and "romantic," but at least he wouldn't be a serial killer who kidnapped Liz's baby doing it. 

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Sexis. :blinks innocently:

But I honestly think there's little chance of a re-do. imo, there's a better chance of Anna/Sonny before Sonny/Alexis.

Ok, I admit, I didn't exactly hate hate Sexis (it's all coming back to me now lol), it's more like I hate Sonny so much now that I've retconned my hatred of All Things Sonny and have intentionally tried to forget any and every thing he touched/touches.

PS: closet Todd fan here but only when he was on OLTL (for the most part, wasn't a huge fan of the retconned identical twin who looked nothing like him because "plastic surgery" storyline) , the Todd I saw during the great migration never really seemed the same, at least to me. Actually I think I'm more of a RoHo fan (I just looked at the Todd Manning Wiki page and remembered the many reasons I watched OLTL linking the page in case anyone is interested- hope it's ok mods ), I did like the 2 hour block of soap opera time, back when OLTL and GH were both good.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ulkis said:

You're talking about when Franco caught her? Because YES. It irritates me bc I wish they'd pair her with a better character so I could appreciate her moments. Sigh.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

You're talking about when Franco caught her? Because YES. It irritates me bc I wish they'd pair her with a better character so I could appreciate her moments. Sigh.

Yeah, basically the whole end segment with her was good. It's been so long that Liz got to act like that I forgot that Becky actually does it quite well.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, ulkis said:

Honestly I don't think it would have really mattered who he played. Whoever he played they would still want Todd lite, so Todd lite would still act like a jerk, whine that no one liked him, talk really fast in a supposedly funny rant, do something really destructive, then to try to soften him up after his destruction, dress him like a benevolent farmer, petulantly whine some more about no one liking him, etc etc. Just like Easton came on as a new character but here we are again with him talking about Retconia/Nina/Reiko.

It would be at least 15 percent less creepy, so there's that, but, yeah.  The thing is that, given good writing, RoHo can be quite good.  When the writers phone it in, though (as they clearly do here, if they're even putting in that much effort), he tends to fall back on his tics.  He was so good when he returned to OLTL, through the end of its ABC run, and then, again, on PP's OLTL.  It was bizarre watching that, and then watching him play Carly's giggly BFF on GH.  Such a disconnect (and such a blatant illustration of the whole rising up for good writing, hamming it up for crappy writing thing).  I will say that there are times he seems to be enjoying working with BH, but, the shit they're giving them is just...ugh.  If they insist on doing this, I really wish they'd really, truly examine the issues that should exist here (on both ends, because he should be wary of her infatuation with Jason, and she should be wary of his, well, everything).  Give them well written scenes where he addresses his past and expresses actual remorse for it, not this smirky, whiny, "why are you all still bringing up old stuff?" shit.  Have her be concerned that she's feeling attracted to him as a means of sticking it to Jason, and wary of making a mistake.  She should be wondering if she's feeling things for him simply out of gratitude for his help with Jake.  If we're stuck with the "it was a tumor!" BS, then he should be a guy who is fully ashamed of the shit he did under the influence of that tumor.  And he could talk to her about that, about how he feels like he's never going to be worthy because of things he did while he was sick.  She's had some bouts of mental illness (both real and fake), she can somewhat understand it.  Instead of the creepy elevator, car backseat shit, he should be somewhat timid around her, physically, because of his history and hers.  Maybe an honest conversation about her rape, and the life long ramifications of it, could spur him to really understand exactly how bad what he did to Sam was.  (I mean, if they want to write him as Todd as Franco, then one thing that would be absolutely Todd would be for him to find out Liz was a rape victim and to feel real anguish over that.) Something.  Anything other than him being another Sonny, with the expectation that everyone should just get over his past bad shit, and anyone who doesn't is just an ugly hater.  I would never, ever, pick Franco for Liz.  Never.  But, if they're going to do this, there are so many better ways to do it, none of which are happening here.  

RoHo could be really good as the Franco who is tortured by the knowledge of what he did in the past.  They should have made him anyone other than Franco, but Franco is apparently what we're stuck with, so why they refuse to actually put in the work to make him a viable character and romantic partner is beyond me.  

2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Carly: She's scamming you, Sonny!

Jason: *nods head profusely* 

If it's the same Jason who was a frat boy over the idea of someone watching him have sex with his wife in the barn, he'd probably be looking at Sonny saying "you tapped that, Bro?" and exchanging fist bumps.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Probably because it's actually work.

And maybe because its too late. James Franco's version of the character did so much vile shit in a fairly short amount of time, and for those of us who aren't willing to overlook that this is Roger Hogwarts bearing the burden of that history, its hard to even imagine them redeeming him.

• Love 11

I'm furious that Liz felt that she had to go to Franco to get advice about the diamonds (tomorrow's preview). She had the right idea the first time: go immediately to the police. The diamonds may be evidence linked to the current open investigation into Nick's murder, if he was murdered, and Liz might get in trouble just for her delay in getting them to the police. Furthermore, because Ava knows that Liz has the diamonds, she could blab to the wrong person and put Liz in danger. Or Ava could arrange a diamond theft herself. Liz is just using the diamonds to buy some private time and points with Franco.

I wonder if Ava's switcheroo of Morgan's meds with placebos will backfire on her. Perhaps Morgan will end up injuring Avery or putting her into danger because his med cycle was interrupted.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Probably because it's actually work.

Right?  As a Sam fan, it's unlikely that I will EVER like Franco.  But I think I would be able to tolerate him as a viable character if they even attempted to make him sorry for what he did to her.   And no, lamenting to Liz that he "did bad things" is NOT showing remorse.   He needs to actually show it to his victims.  And yes, that includes Jason.  He needs to stop taunting Sam about going for coffee, or "saying hi to Danny for him", or comparing her to barn animals.  He needs to NEVER set foot in her hospital room and ask if he can make her better.  That shit is NOT funny and NOT cute.  It's gross and disgusting.

It's honestly not that hard to write him as truly sorry.  They just refuse to do it for some reason that I truly can't comprehend.

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, mybabyaidan said:

Right?  As a Sam fan, it's unlikely that I will EVER like Franco.  But I think I would be able to tolerate him as a viable character if they even attempted to make him sorry for what he did to her.   And no, lamenting to Liz that he "did bad things" is NOT showing remorse.   He needs to actually show it to his victims.  And yes, that includes Jason.  He needs to stop taunting Sam about going for coffee, or "saying hi to Danny for him", or comparing her to barn animals.  He needs to NEVER set foot in her hospital room and ask if he can make her better.  That shit is NOT funny and NOT cute.  It's gross and disgusting.

It's honestly not that hard to write him as truly sorry.  They just refuse to do it for some reason that I truly can't comprehend.

They don't even have to make him truly sorry, if they want to take the easiest way out. Just don't write in scenes where they have him in any sort of contact with Sam or Michael or Monica or Jason, much less ones where he engages Sam in forced friendly conversation and even mentions her son. Just keep him in isolated stories like when he was dating Nina. Problem not solved, but less offensive than it is now.

• Love 7

I get that having a nanny has always been a Carson thing but it's so dumb hell Scotty and Lucy didn't have nannies and this was when Scotty had inherited dominquies millions and could have afforded nannies then again Carson seem to trust anybody when it comes to there kids which is dumb on there part.

5 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

I get that having a nanny has always been a Carson thing but it's so dumb hell Scotty and Lucy didn't have nannies and this was when Scotty had inherited dominquies millions and could have afforded nannies then again Carson seem to trust anybody when it comes to there kids which is dumb on there part.

After he and Serena was kidnapped, Scotty pretty much gave up his career to move to Canada and raise Serena completely on his own, only working when he felt like it (he was a furniture builder). By the time he returned (which was forced on him because Serena was kidnapped, again, while she was at school), Serena was old enough to go to school full time. During the time they had Christina, her custody was greatly contested because her biological mother wanted her back. Sticking her with a nanny would make them look like uninterested parents. Christina was kidnapped shortly after her first birthday and not returned until she was 3 (during Kevin and Lucy wedding ::sob::),so Lucy would be reluctant to leave her. Remember, having oodles of money not only affords you all the help you can buy, but also all the time off you want.

• Love 3