Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Eating a cookie with a knife and fork?  Been watching Seinfeld lately, ME?

Don't fool yourself, Carly.  You're still selfish and a user, and, for the record, that "same Jason he always was" was Jason Quartermaine first.

That said, I don't believe for a second that Carly couldn't get Lucas and Brad into the MC for their wedding, if she wanted.  Please.  This is the woman who lets herself into any guest's room, whenever wherever.  Way to be contrived, Show.  They're totally going to have Lucas and Brad's wedding at the NB, aren't they?

Andre is so conscientious about doctor/patient confidentiality, yet he just testifies, in open court, about his sessions with Anna, without her prior knowledge or consent?  I guess he's conscientious about confidentiality when it's convenient.  It seems like they're working toward an Anna/Andre relationship, but, if so, I hope they make him more interesting.  He's so freaking boring.

And speaking of boring, I thought that convo between Sonny and Jason would never enddddd...  It was interminable.

This video they keep talking about, that Sabrina made saying how Carlos confessed to her about killing Duke, etc.  Did we ever see her do that on screen, because I surely don't remember it.

• Love 2

Parts of Carly and Finn's conversation felt like it was scripted for a Barbie movie.  'Now we're friends! I'll show you how I know! I used to not be a very good friend but then someone came along and became my friend and now I try to be a good friend too! Really? I am a good friend!' Good grief. The TryHard is STRONG with this pairing test.

And I don't buy for a SECOND that Carly would be shocked and surprised about a black market organ trade. Really Carly, a piece of shit like you is surprised and upset about the depravity of humanity?

But I did love S&C lamenting their lost butt boy, personal maid and killing machine no longer wants to do those things anymore. The sadness!

• Love 10

"She had a boy?"
"Yes, we did!"

Oh, Carlos! Keep sticking it to Michael, doll face. ETA after seeing the end of the show: And then you ruin it by trying to make a deal with the dude. Oh, Carlos!

So...we're going to mention the Brad/Rosalie marriage but not give the reason behind it? I'm sure it's completely stupid, but they could at least say something if they're going to bring it up.

STFU, Sonny, and stop emotionally manipulating your self-styled best friend. He's the worst. Yay to Jason for finally pushing back. LOL at Sonny's faces when Jason kept saying "No, thanks."

Right, Carly never judged Jason—except when he got involved with women that weren't her. Or wouldn't help her with one of her cockamamie plaaans. Then she had plenty to say. 

• Love 8

LC rides horses and you can tell by her walk that she has been doing it for decades!

Maxie, call Spinelli and have him take your PI case.

Here we go with the woebegone Todd Manning of old.  Franco bombed, FV, give it up and get rid of the character!

• Love 1

I thought Carlos asking Michael to help break him out was a decent cliffhanger, because it could go either way and it would still be plausible for the character, imo. Stupid Jason is gonna ruin it, damn it. 

But good for him saying Michael is a grown man. Seriously, Michael is a tall, muscular man in his twenties who is not afraid to kill to defend himself. Maybe Sonny should worry more about his own short ass.

I hate smarmy Paul. But this is GH, so he'll probably be mayor of Port Charles next.

Jordan slapping Andre? Come on show. Whatever, I still like her.

NLG has looked nice this week.

Carlos: I thought you would take your husband's name, I'm old fashioned.

Don't women keep their last names in Latin countries?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I've been predicting it for weeks, but it looks they are in fact setting up Lucas and Brad to get married at the Nurses' Ball.

Fucking.  Lame.

But hey they're on! I'll take what little they give me, no matter how stupid.

47 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I hate smarmy Paul.

I like him. If only because he comes off as SO done sometimes and I love that. Probably because I relate. That being said, this whole thing with Paul makes no damn sense and I can't decide if they're trying to sell that he actually loves Anna or not. Very bizarre all the way around.

If Sabrina just had a boy I don't understand what all the secrecy was about. Whatever. Why is Sabrina such a huge part of the story? I don't even hate her anymore but this is just ridiculous.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

I'm glad Dr. O was thrown out, but it played like a schoolyard brawl. Tracy threw an unprofessional entitled fit and outshouted and overrode the board instead of using subtle manuvering or established procedure. Then the whole GH staff stopped working to eavesdrop and observe Dr O's smackdown, tears, and threats. Of course she deserved her ungraceful fall, but it was engineered without adult skills and tact, as if Tracy had beaten her up on the playground and scored a bloody coup. I'm glad that Monica quickly discovered the backlog of projects she would have to weed through. But Tracy could have used those myriad incompletes to argue against Dr.O's scattered focus, disorganization, and crony politics. Predictably, without hardcore facts and figures, the management change was resisted by some of the board. Monica has a steeper more difficult track because some of the board is still on Dr O's side. They've been praising Dr O and no doubt giving her bonuses and treating her decisions and policies as stare decisis. Now Tracy has made them look foolish too.

That would have required them to write a full, thoughtout storyline involving vets of this actual show, and they aren't going to do that! Liz in a storyline outside of JaSam/Nik? Anna getting even with someone that hurt her daughter? A storyline centered around the hospital? You have to be kidding right? Why write an umbrella storyline that doesn't involve Sonny when you can write stories about Sonny where he comes across as the world's biggest hypocrite, dragging Anna down all the better. We also have to watch everyone else's dead end relationships.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Vella said:

And I don't buy for a SECOND that Carly would be shocked and surprised about a black market organ trade. Really Carly, a piece of shit like you is surprised and upset about the depravity of humanity?

but but but--SHE'S CHANGED!!! She's a nice person now {and I gagged just typing that}.

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 3

I wonder if terrorist doctor will be murdered at the Nurse's Ball/The Wedding.

I feel like this id the first time Jason and Sonny have had any real, meaningful scenes since Jason came back from the dead, which is crazy. Jason has barely had scenes with Michael and even fewer with Sonny. and up until a few months ago he spent most of his time with Liez with some Carly and Sam on the side. 

I'm confused as to how Sabrina saying Carlos confessed to her would mean much to a prosecutor or jury. What proof would she have to back up what she's saying?

Seems like the writers have no idea if they want to do a Jordan/Andre/Anna triangle or put Anna with Paul.

The only scenes that interested me were Carly/Finn. I guess his weird ass is growing on me. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

I feel like this id the first time Jason and Sonny have had any real, meaningful scenes since Jason came back from the dead, which is crazy. Jason has barely had scenes with Michael and even fewer with Sonny. and up until a few months ago he spent most of his time with Liez with some Carly and Sam on the side. 

Jason being fought over by two women is so much more interesting than Jason discovering he had been a hit man and wondering if he still wants to do that. /sarcasm

It was a typical Sonny conversation, though: All about him and his needs. He sort of alluded to it, but I'm surprised he didn't tell Jason than he took him in when no one else would and gave him a job. And then we get Sonny and Carly bemoaning this new Jason, as if they'll have nothing to do with him if he won't drop everything every time they need him for something. Which they'll likely do. Ugh.

Seems like the writers have no idea if they want to do a Jordan/Andre/Anna triangle or put Anna with Paul.

Maybe we'll get a quad. Oh, joy. /more sarcasm

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

And then we get Sonny and Carly bemoaning this new Jason, as if they'll have nothing to do with him if he won't drop everything every time they need him for something. Which they'll likely do. Ugh.

I think that scene meant Jason will remember soon. IM READY.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It was a typical Sonny conversation, though: All about him and his needs. He sort of alluded to it, but I'm surprised he didn't tell Jason than he took him in when no one else would and gave him a job.

Yeah, Sonny was typical Sonny, but I appreciated it simply because this is the type of conversation that should have happened months ago. It's ridiculous how many beats have been missed during this cobbled together story. Jason cared about Sonny (and Michael) but you wouldn't know it if you're a new viewer. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 6

It's weird that Michael hasn't made a push to get to know this Jason. its ridiculous that the writers didn't spend any time reestablishing that relationship instead of just putting him in limbo obsessing over freaking Sabrina

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, LeftPhalange said:

It's ridiculous how many beats have been missed

Parts of the story write themselves! But the writers completely ignore them and focus on the absolute wrong stuff. Liz/Sam is only a part of Jason's life, and at the time he died, Liz was a really small part. Yet we had to suffer through a year plus of her mooning over Jakeson, and Sam is nowhere to be found. Everyone else—including their son!—can have some magical connection to the mystery guy, but she's not interested in who he is.

• Love 8

I just watched Wed- Fri and it was interesting.   I like this evil give no fucks thing we're getting from Franco now.  If they're going to get RoHo doing Todd, may as well be scary af 90s Todd.  I also thoroughly enjoyed the cartwheel.   Thank you, Roger for reigning MSt in.  It reminded me of the time he did the TSJ look off into wherever thing.   I know Franco will be either redeemed by Liz's loooovvee or they'll just bond over being outcasts which would be kinda cool.   Liz needs to just have fun and paint and drink or something.   If every other parent can, why not Liz?  

I did think that Sonny is handling Jason dumping him a wee better than I thought he would.   I like Upgrade Jason.  He actually tells Sonny and Carly no.  I can't wait till he learns Sonny murdered his brother.  I kinda think it was one of Sonny's guys that was watching JaSam.  Too many weird anvils.   

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

It's weird that Michael hasn't made a push to get to know this Jason. its ridiculous that the writers didn't spend anytime reestablishing that relationship instead of just putting him in limbo obsessing over freaking Sabrina

I oddly like Carlos and Michael teaming up.  CD does best in scenes with energized actors, and JVP is energized.   Too bad CD has terrible hair now.  Like, really bad.  

• Love 1

I did think that Sonny is handling Jason dumping him a wee better than I thought he would.   I like Upgrade Jason.  He actually tells Sonny and Carly no.  I can't wait till he learns Sonny murdered his brother.  

Jason already knows that Sonny killed AJ. He knew all about it from Carly when he was still Jake and they first became friends. He did not care. Like most things that should have been important to Jason.

Not that I think that the Jason before the current amnesia would blame Sonny. He might have felt bad for AJ about the Michael situation. However that Jason would have sided with Sonny. If only because the show kept making AJ look so damn guilty of killing Connie.

• Love 3

I'm surprised that Carly doesn't know her kid's kidney was purchased on Amazon.com from Helena's startup company "Organs R Us"./sarcasm

I'm betting that these lazy GH writers do a wedding at the Nurses Ball, ripping off as much as possible from scripts of the Luke/Tracy wedding and the gay persons' engagement (was that Brad and Lucas too?) that we had to suffer through at a previous NB. Seriously, I've always thought that marriage proposals/engagements are private moments, not events that the whole world is invited to gawk at (for example, Nathan's to Maxie recently at a nightclub). No doubt in my mind that soon we will have to be outraged captive witnesses at cute public proposals, weddings, and actual consummations before a live audience (applause permitted, rated by a star system, with Internet call-ins welcome). /sarcasm

• Love 1

Seeing Jason at the police station like that looking after Michael makes me believe he's not as disconnected from CarSon as he would like for them to believe, which makes me as happy as it will make Carly.  Carly was right when she said "it never lasts."

I enjoyed the heck out of the multiple camera shots of Jordan's facial gestures in yesterday's episode when she was trying to overhear Anna/Andre.  These four actors put any Corinthos/Jason plot lines to shame.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, nilyank said:

Jason already knows that Sonny killed AJ. He knew all about it from Carly when he was still Jake and they first became friends. He did not care. Like most things that should have been important to Jason.

Not that I think that the Jason before the current amnesia would blame Sonny. He might have felt bad for AJ about the Michael situation. However that Jason would have sided with Sonny. If only because the show kept making AJ look so damn guilty of killing Connie.

Jason probably would've been more upset about Sonny allowing Ava to use him as her tool. It would be nice if he could at least resent it on Monica's behalf, though

I really liked the Sonny and Jason scenes. Mo and BM had good chemistry so I'm happy to see Jason pulled into Sonny and Michael's drama.

Oh Carlos NEVER change. He was so good as a man in jail facing prison no less giving no fucks what he says to who. His handling of Alexis was golden. I'm looking forward to see where this Jason/Michael/Carlos thing goes. The only sour not is it means I'm interested in WHERE Sabrina is...boo!

I have long ago checked out on this terrible Anna and Paul story plus I haaaate how juvenile Jordan is being about Andre. If there is anyone right now who seems normal and above board it is Andre. Jordan's extreme jealousy is ruining her. I'm actively rooting for Anna and Andre even though I watch most of this story in ff.

Finn is becoming a caricature fast. There is OCD and then there is ridiculous. I felt like the whole Carly and Finn scene was more about showcasing Finn the odd duck being odd than about the kidney issue. ugh!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Jason probably would've been more upset about Sonny allowing Ava to use him as her tool. It would be nice if he could at least resent it on Monica's behalf, though

I don't think Jason knowing anything AJ related then means anything because he didn't know he was Jason and did not realize it was his brother that was murdered.  It needs to be revisited now that he knows who he is.  Jake Doe wanted to marry Liz, but Jason is back with Sam.  I don't think Jason would be cool with Sonny murdering AJ for no reason and lying to Michael about it, let alone desecrating the Q crypt.  Jason would be outraged on behalf of Monica and Michael.   

• Love 2

Carlos and his love for all things Sabrina would keep him in jail and not selling her out to Michael!

Jason not being around CarSon or cleaning up their shit is one things the writers should have stayed with and that goes for babying Michael!  Michael is a grown man!

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:39 AM, LeftPhalange said:

It would be so funny to me if poor Victimized, Misunderstood, Gentle Farmer Freako went off the rails and killed Dr. O.

Sam should have told Jason to wait in the hospital parking lot for Franco to show up and then snap his neck. I'm hoping she will tell Jason the rest of the story regarding Freako, but probably not since Show wants to minimize and ignore his history.

LOL so now months later the writers might be getting around to explaining where Joss’ kidney came from.

LOL so Sonny’s goon is stupid enough to think that he can identify himself as a witness to a murder but not be called to testify in court.

Maybe Sam can also fill Jason in on the fact. He told her to abort Danny. Stole his nephew and killed with pure joy, for himself and Sonny.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, testardo said:

Maybe Sam can also fill Jason in on the fact. He told her to abort Danny. Stole his nephew and killed with pure joy, for himself and Sonny.

But poor misunderstood, victim Jason,  he's got amnesia! It's kind of like a free pass tumor, but better because....you know reasons.

• Love 4
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 6:55 PM, fishcakes said:

Alexis is only defending Carlos so that she can advise him not to take the plea deal that would make him implicate Julian in Duke's murder. So yes, she is a horrible person, as well as a grossly unethical attorney. When she told Molly that everyone is entitled to a defense, she left out the part where, as Carlos's defense attorney, she has the duty to act in Carlos's best interests, not her husband's. Even if Molly doesn't know why Alexis is defending Carlos, Alexis knows and she knows that in doing so, she's not only violating her own code of professional ethics in a way that could get her disbarred, a good DA (not Paul) (or Ric) (or Scott) (or Alexis) could also make a credible argument that she's an accessory after the fact in Duke's murder because she's actively covering up evidence of Julian's involvement. Julian admitted to her that he ordered the hit on Duke. She has no duty to turn him in and as long as she does nothing to help him, she's in the clear herself, legally. But now that she's trying to bury evidence, she could and should also be charged with Duke's murder. But she did no prison time for pushing Luis Alcazar off a balcony or running over Keifer with her car and leaving him to die, so I can't see much happening to her here either.

I'm not saying Duke or Sonny are great guys or anything, but Alexis is no better, so any time anyone wants to slag her off over being a hypocrite, I'm all for it.

She never paid for filing coerced papers to allow Sonny to get Michael. Zander told her, and she did it anyway.  she thought she was going to be with Sonny. he went back to carly, so I guess that was her punishment. Alexis, hypacrit is thy name.

Edited by testardo
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Darklazr said:

Carlos and his love for all things Sabrina would keep him in jail and not selling her out to Michael!

I'm hoping Carlos will double-cross Michael and get sprung without telling him where Sabrina is. But I can live with Carlos selling out Sabrina if she decides she wants nothing to do with Michael because she's seen the light where the mob is concerned, and he's too close to it via Sonny.

• Love 3

she thought she was going to be with Sonny. he went back to carlt, so I guess that was her punishment. Alexis, hypacrit is thy name.

Alexis never thought she was going to be with Sonny.  She never really wanted to be with Sonny after the ONS, which was why she pushed him away and ultimately once she found out she was pregnant, cut all professional ties with him.  He was the one trailing after her like he'd lost his best friend. He was perplexed by her cutting him loose. However, I do agree that she's a hypocrite in this story.

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 1:51 PM, ulkis said:

Why won't they let JE keep the turbans?

I think they allowed it because JE wanted to look realistic in the hospital. Thing is, no way would Tracy allow herself to be seen with unwashed, undone hair. So the turban is a nice compromise. She actually looks like she's been through something. I am also trying to keep up with DOOL, and compare her to Maggie. Maggie was poisoned and fell down the stairs, and may be unable to walk. And yet, not a hair out of place, makeup perfect, and not even a chipped fingernail. It's hilarious.

I just know during the Nina/Franco scene, I expected sadness, and instead...I felt an undercurrent of anger/desire to get the scene over with. Backstage GH is more interesting than onscreen GH.

The chemistry with Finn and Carly is lacking something. Saying it's forced or unnatural is close to what I'm thinking, but there's something else. Can't put my finger on it yet, though. It could just be that so far, I like Finn, and Carly IMO is just such a phony person. I feel like she's putting on a front with him-she's putting her best face forward instead of being genuine. Maybe that's it.

I know LC rides horses-and I don't know Monica is the one swiping pills. But she certainly didn't want Tracy looking into the issue, so it makes me suspicious of her.

Paul is a douche, but I miss the Tracy/Paul interaction. He was good with Scott, but otherwise, his scenes with Dilon and Tracy are the only times I can really tolerate him.

On 4/29/2016 at 3:00 PM, TeeVee329 said:

I've been predicting it for weeks, but it looks they are in fact setting up Lucas and Brad to get married at the Nurses' Ball.

Fucking.  Lame.

And I can see it now.  They go up to do their vows.....commercial break.  Back to the show, everyone toasts the newly married couple!  Now get off the stage, Mr Marbles has been resurrected by Helena, and it's his time slot.

Have fun on your 8 month honeymoon guys!  You won't even need to be written out.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Jason would be outraged on behalf of Monica and Michael.   

Monica and Michael aren't even allowed to be outraged themselves so I doubt Jason ever will be. It's pretty clear TPTB just want us to pretend Sonny didn't murder AJ. He just died because he was fat and ... reasons.

• Love 15

I could almost have a sort of twisted respect for TPTB if they actually did pretend it didn't happen--so, of course, they actively rationalized/excused it and had the person most directly affected forgive it entirely.  Madness.  Sheer madness...

56 minutes ago, mybabyaidan said:

And I can see it now.  They go up to do their vows.....commercial break.  Back to the show, everyone toasts the newly married couple!  Now get off the stage, Mr Marbles has been resurrected by Helena, and it's his time slot.

Have fun on your 8 month honeymoon guys!  You won't even need to be written out.

They've at least got to show the vows and "I now pronounce you man and husband," so we're at least getting that much.  (Yeah, let's be honest--Lucas and Brad are getting married at the NB.  Assuming nothing interrupts them, that is.)  Not taking that bet on the honeymoon lasting into 2017, however...

And as telegraphed as it probably was in hindsight, Andre popping up to defend his Brit-boo in court was a lovely and perhaps the longest step on the road to Tea and Sympathy. Even if it was complicated by Jordan's "Why doesn't he talk about me like that, the bastard?" faces.  Though I have to think: if not Andre, who the heck can they hook Jordan up with on the rebound?  Hamtaro?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Bill C. said:

Though I have to think: if not Andre, who the heck can they hook Jordan up with on the rebound?  Hamtaro?

Probably Curtis. Hate-sex will presumably happen between them at some point. Although it has been quite awhile since they've had a scene where Jordan inexplicably spews venom at him so maybe they've given up on it.

4 minutes ago, Bill C. said:

I could almost have a sort of twisted respect for TPTB if they actually did pretend it didn't happen--so, of course, they actively rationalized/excused it and had the person most directly affected forgive it entirely.  Madness.  Sheer madness...

But even with them having Michael excuse it they don't really have him actually say 'I'm excusing you for murdering my father.' It's just like a vague 'I forgive you for that bad thing you did' situation. They basically want us to just forget it happened and move on. It's very RC of them.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Bill C. said:

They've at least got to show the vows and "I now pronounce you man and husband," so we're at least getting that much.  (Yeah, let's be honest--Lucas and Brad are getting married at the NB.  Assuming nothing interrupts them, that is.)  Not taking that bet on the honeymoon lasting into 2017, however...

You are way to optimistic. My bet is newly repsycho'ed Franco offs Brad mid-wedding, or that freak Finn has him wacked before the nurses ball so he has free rein over MY PRECIOUS(the lab)....truly I'm surprised Brad made it out of Julian and Alexis' wedding alive.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

But even with them having Michael excuse it they don't really have him actually say 'I'm excusing you for murdering my father.' It's just like a vague 'I forgive you for that bad thing you did' situation. They basically want us to just forget it happened and move on. It's very RC of them.

You're being too hard on them.  It's not like Sonny drank his last soda and didn't replace it.  Now THAT'S unforgivable.  Murdering his father....water under the bridge.

• Love 9

Having Sonny murder AJ was a huge mistake on Ron's part so I can understand why these writers want to pretend like it didn't happen, but they should've just gone the poisoned water route so everything Ron did could be ignored. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, LeftPhalange said:

Having Sonny murder AJ was a huge mistake on Ron's part so I can understand why these writers want to pretend like it didn't happen, but they should've just gone the poisoned water route so everything Ron did could be ignored. 

Agree about the poison water however  it did happen and considering the obscure shit people can remember for the Simpsons, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones etc..., they didn't forgot that huge plot point. FV and the writers have only a few choices: show that AJ faked his death or alive somewhere or play out the fact that Sonny killed an unarmed AJ. And you sure as fuck don't put Sonny in a storyline where he is getting vengeance for someone's death. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Agree about the poison water however  it did happen and considering the obscure shit people can remember for the Simpsons, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones etc..., they didn't forgot that huge plot point. FV and the writers have only a few choices: show that AJ faked his death or alive somewhere or play out the fact that Sonny killed an unarmed AJ. And you sure as fuck don't put Sonny in a storyline where he is getting vengeance for someone's death. 

They could at least hint that AJ is alive somewhere.  I'll just pretend that it was AJ at the barn.  He was revived via Cassadine shenanigans,  ended up in California,  got a little amnesia himself where he ended up mixed up with a Lois lookalike who pushed him off a cliff.  That jogged his memory, so he heard his brother was not only alive, but very different.   He wanted to talk to him, but he was busy.  AJ is now staying in Beecher's Corners.  He's got residual pain from almost dying a bunch of times, but he called his mom.  Monica said Michael was busy, so that's going to wait.   He did not enjoy the show, if anyone is wondering.   

• Love 9
(edited)
9 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Exactly. I've said this like 100 times before but if they wanted to undo all or most of RC's shit then they needed to go all in and do a brain washing/it was a dream whatever type thing. Just pretending shit didn't happen doesn't work.

Since it's too late for that now,  I agree that subtly hinting that AJ is alive would help.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
(edited)

I still don't understand why they bothered to get rid of RC if they weren't going to get rid of his terrible stories. The ratings were in the shitter and instead of getting rid of the author of the ratings disaster and moving in a completely new direction, - TIIC hire two people recently fired for driving Y&R's ratings into the toilet and they played out RC's terrible stories to their awful conclusions while removing any stakes/drama and increasing the pacing issues.

WTF

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6

I'm pretty sure they changed some stuff. I'm 99% sure, based on rumors and spoilers that didn't pan out, Valerie was supposed to be pregnant and then miscarry and become unhinged because of it. I guess they thought the drop was due to not enough Sonny and too much campiness? No clue. I really need NLG to write that book after the show is cancelled. I need to know some of the thought processes going on over there, cause it's just crazy.

• Love 4