Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Sonny is impotent is a story I'd watch.

Yall waiting for Liz to be exposed. I've been waiting for the reveal that Morgan is Avery's bio dad.

Yeah, did they just drop that angle when they had Carly be squirrely with the DNA test results with Silas?

• Love 3

Last week I was speculating that Val and Dante have discovered an extra pleasant physical compatibility, but I have to agree with the viewer upthread who pointed out that the real exhibitionists on the show are Paul and Ava. That was comic gold when Ava was trying to unzip half-dressed Paul atop the art container while he attempted to carry on a sober phone conversation with wily Tracy. She probably has X-ray vision, and was thoroughly bemused to catch them in flagrante delicto.

• Love 1

I also want a scene where Monica, Michael, or hell even Sam call Liz out on the fact that she pretty much used AJ as a very vulnerable time as a clear Jason substitute. I'd love it if Monica threw in her face that Liz told Monica months after AJ was buried that she and AJ used each other for "redemption ". So, basically, Liz clearly wasted AJ's time and further messed with his mind /insecurity by slotting Jason's brother in the Dream Jason Boyfriend role. Hell, let Tracy get in on it too, by finally realizing that teaming with AJ would've, could've saved ELQ from Dikolas.

Liz didn't do shit to AJ. She was very supportive of him, and chose him over Nik. He was never a Jason replacement for her. AJ ruined that relationship by being extremely cruel to Liz and throwing Jake's death in her face. Liz was good to AJ, and no one in his family has any right to throw him in her face, as she did nothing wrong there.

• Love 9

She flat out told Monica (in front of Coma Jakeson) that she never loved AJ. It was all about redemption for her. She couldn't get over what she did to Jason, so.... AJ.

AJ and Liz didn't even date that long. Neither of them said they loved each other. They hadn't gotten that far yet before AJ destroyed their relationship. She said that her and AJ were both looking for redemption so they turned to each other. She never said she was using AJ to get over Jason or replace him.

She did nothing to AJ, that would call for him family members going off on her. All she did was break up with him after he threw Jake's death in her face.

If anything, she should have completely dumped him after she found out he slept with Carly, but she gave him another chance.

• Love 8

I keep wishing LW and Rena Sofer (Quinn on B&B) were on the same soap as the same characters.  That would be good stuff!

Dear Santa:

All I really want for Christmas is for the Jason lie to be reveled  by Dec.30 so I can start the New Year off on a fresh page.

OhioSongbird

cc:  FV

eta:  I did mean Dec. 30......I want my NYE lie free......

Edited by OhioSongbird
  • Love 3

I understand why Jake is impatient with Jasus worship, I can even appreciate it - but he's also pretty rude to people who cared about the man. It's tiresome

True but I find it in character as Jason Morgan was pretty cruel to the Qs. I truly hope he never gets his memory back.

• Love 2

He's damn near 40 years old and on his third bout of amnesia.. He is well past the point where rude ass manpain tantrums are even remotely acceptable - memories or not.

Since he seems to be okay with Luz having a picture on her mantle of a married guy she "dated" ten years ago, he can calm the fuck down with other people who are relieved he's not dead. He doesn't have to like them or their relationships with Jason but he should be enough of an adult not to be actively rude.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 12

Jason's gotta be 40 minimum at this point.

For some reason I recall that when OG James Franco Franco had his shrine of creepy obsessive Jason clippings pinned up in his lair, there was something (a mug shot, perhaps?) that showed Jason's birthdate as being in 1969.

Of course, I remember Jason as a newborn onscreen in 1981, but yeah, soaps.

• Love 2

Maybe MB asked for Avery to stay Sonny's baby so he could share scenes with Ava/MW?  However, it made more sense for Carly who was acting cagey that she changed the paternity test so that Sonny would have a reason to live while in prison and to keep Ava's claws away from Morgan.

AJ and Liz didn't even date that long. Neither of them said they loved each other. They hadn't gotten that far yet before AJ destroyed their relationship. She said that her and AJ were both looking for redemption so they turned to each other. She never said she was using AJ to get over Jason or replace him.

She did nothing to AJ, that would call for him family members going off on her. All she did was break up with him after he threw Jake's death in her face.

If anything, she should have completely dumped him after she found out he slept with Carly, but she gave him another chance.

This!  This entire post is made from love.  Liz befriended AJ and the two had some very nice chemistry going on with Michael nodding his head in approval, but RC's once again effed up a potential story (see the current Liz lie with Jake Doe).  Liz rejected Nik from the second he came back to town retconning some great love that he had for his old friend versus how Guza ended the sick Niz when TC left the show in 2011.

• Love 3

The 1969 date in the Franco shrine is correct (I mean, I saw it too). It's one of the few things I remember about that story, besides "Mad World" playing over and over, and "COCCYX" being spray painted everywhere. 

They made him older at Franco time. They had given the date in a previous episode as January 22, 1973. 

Edited by Asp Burger

Fingers crossed someone murders Sonny during his 50th birthday party.

Please. Sonny will be toothless, drooling, wearing Depends, and GH will STILL try to sell him as a virile 40-year-old guy. So we'd have a long wait.  :-(

• Love 6

I'd settle for just Sonny.

Spiking all the alcohol in Sonny's house would be a must, but the idea of the other slaggards making more babies, from Morgan to Kiki to the Nina somehow ending up miraculously able to conceive and of course the father of said ill-fated kid would the SERIAL KILLER...I just could not take that.

Fingers crossed someone murders Sonny during his 50th birthday party.

Or even anyone else's because should the murder of Sonny be on a timeline? Every day of the year should be "Let's Murder Sonny"

day.

• Love 3

Well.

I finally took a break from Remington Steele and caught up on the last two and a half weeks of episodes in two hours.

No one will convince me that Nik didn't put something in that tea to make it appear as if Helena "died."  They are totally turning him into Stavros-lite.  Y'all know I love Laura, but I just do NOT understand why she is keeping silent. To hold onto her only son who is still living in PC? Guilt for abandoning him? (Because really, wasn't that shit resolved YEARS ago?)  But I can't deny that Genie looks FUCKINGFANTASTIC.

I'm going to have to go online to get the entirety of the Mac and Anna scenes, because ABC had to interrupt to tell me what devices/weapons were used in Wednesday's shootings, so that a good chunk of Friday's show wasn't shown.

Robert just can't get here soon enough for me. He and Robin are the only ones I am interested in watching.

That jackass of a shrink of Anna's? I have NOOOOO interest in him. Judgmental asshole. But from my fast forwarding, I see that he's eased back on that? Whatever. I don't care.

That Patrick is SO tone-deaf, with his demands to Sam; when he was in her same postion a year and a half ago. It boggles the mind.  And I don't even have a dog in this race.  They could have had Patrick buy a clue months ago, so that a reunion with Robin, to usher Jason off the show (if that is indeed what happens) could have been a decent payoff. But no. I have no expectations and I don't care. I would rather Stone's Doppleganger show up and take Robin and Emma away or have Robert take both his girls away, and Patrick can move to "Wisconsin" to start fresh. By himself.  Because if he even loved Emma as much as he says he does, that he'll never leave her, etc., then he would have fucking THOUGHT with the brain in his head, instead of the brain in his pants when he had Sam and Danny move in.

That's all I got.

• Love 9

Patrick is only thinking about his own regret. He knows this whole thing is built on sand but he doesn't want to deal with the Robin issue that has been hanging over his head since she left under sinister circumstances. He's afraid and ashamed.

• Love 14

I think the writers would be missing out on a good story possibility if they ignore Helena's curse on Sam.  Off course, if that curse means we have to endure more of Sam's weeping and clinging desperation then I hope the curse just kills her outright.  As far as I can tell, Kelly Monaco remains on the show for 2 reasons: her bosom and her ability to cry on demand.  Why in the hell do I continue to watch this show?  Habit, probably.  I find most of the characters intolerable, and let's face it, the plots of late have been utter dreck. 

• Love 5

I think the writers would be missing out on a good story possibility if they ignore Helena's curse on Sam.

I think there's eventually going to go back to the curse as a story engine, probably once Sam and Jason are inevitably back together and Patrick is gone.

Am I the only one rolling my eyes that Carly wants Liz to stop being selfish so Jason will somehow remember/ go back to "who he really is inside" (the fixer of the fall outs of Carly and Sonny's inherent selfishness) and Sonny's like yeah, it's tough, I need Jason now more than ever.  

I saw the preview of Jason yelling he's "done with this" and "get out" and wonder why Sam would want that guy.  

I also feel bad for Emma in the preview, since apparently her daddy is misleading her about Sam. Poor girl.

• Love 3

Am I the only one rolling my eyes that Carly wants Liz to stop being selfish so Jason will somehow remember/ go back to "who he really is inside" (the fixer of the fall outs of Carly and Sonny's inherent selfishness) and Sonny's like yeah, it's tough, I need Jason now more than ever.

Not at all.  Carly was spitting so much hypocrisy, I'm surprised Kelly's didn't flood.

I mean, think about how screwed up this show's moral compass is.  The happy ending here, the show wants us to believe, is this guy remembering and reembracing his life as a hitman, a man who murders people for money, and throwing over everyone for the mob boss and the mob moll who relentlessly mistreat his friendship.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 12

Lord knows I'm stingy with giving Carly her due (especially as long as she's with the midgety moobster) but didn't she tell that dullard Jason she wasn't saying he had to go back to his old life, but just maybe chill for a minute, move the fuck out of Liez's house, and get to know himself since he's currently pretty much just a cipher for Nic & Liez and their crazy ass schemes? Did I insert my own dialog in there? I sometimes do that and then forget which really happened. Like the completely underwhelming Sam/Liez face off over the lies. In my head, Sam bitch slapped Liez repeatedly, then a line of people showed up to do the same like in the Airplane! movie.

• Love 13

Alexis/Ric and Lucky/Liez were already having huge problems before Sam so I'm not sure how they were her "victim". Sam being a Cassadine is hardly ever mentioned and the only Casadines she spends any significant time with is Alexis (who has renounced the family) and Nik so I don't know why that is such a huge devastating problem for some people.

I am replying to this in the history thread.

Laura is too busy making comments about Hayden and protecting Nik and Liez from Sam to worry about a curse. Actually, she probably hopes the curse kills Sam so she can't hurt her precious son and ex daughter in law. 

I wish the curse would kill Sam too.  I am so sick of poor, poor Sam the Victim

• Love 4

I don't blame Jason for snapping. Let him find out on his own Liz sucks instead of getting in his face about it.

So sick of Sonny and Ava's shriekfests. Although it is true Sonny never makes the same mistake twice. He makes the same mistake, oh, about 5 times on average.

Lord knows I'm stingy with giving Carly her due (especially as long as she's with the midgety moobster) but didn't she tell that dullard Jason she wasn't saying he had to go back to his old life, but just maybe chill for a minute, move the fuck out of Liez's house, and get to know himself since he's currently pretty much just a cipher for Nic & Liez and their crazy ass schemes? 

Not really to my ears. She just kept saying over and over he had to trust his instincts and insisting he felt most alive when he was with Sam and Sonny.

Oh, Julian's turtleneck. I've missed you.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

Not really to my ears. She just kept saying over and over he had to trust his instincts and insisting he felt most alive when he was with Sam and Sonny.

And repeatedly tried to emphasis her own importance in his life.  Shut.  Up.  Carly.

• Love 11

Carly just wants the Jason back who allows her to barge into his life all the time and will clean up her entirely preventable messes. I think the show really missed an opportunity by not having her life fall apart more when Jason died. One could argue that was Franco's purpose, but she emerged out of that fairly unscathed, considering he's A SERIAL KILLER. 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 14