Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, GaT said:

So the hype for the season finale and the next season begins!!! Will Scott sober up and be a good daddy?  Will Kourtney forgive him and take him back or at least let him come on the 3 family vacay/memory maker trips next season? Will Kourtney pop out baby 4? Will Kim hire a surrogate? Will they shuffle Kanye off to a nice institution while Kim and Kris  rebuild the empire with Kylie the rising star? What about Rob? Will he continue making progress with the life coach or regain the 13lbs plus 10 more?  SO much to think about!!!  

• Love 5
On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 0:10 PM, iwasish said:

So the hype for the season finale and the next season begins!!! Will Scott sober up and be a good daddy?  Will Kourtney forgive him and take him back or at least let him come on the 3 family vacay/memory maker trips next season? Will Kourtney pop out baby 4? Will Kim hire a surrogate? Will they shuffle Kanye off to a nice institution while Kim and Kris  rebuild the empire with Kylie the rising star? What about Rob? Will he continue making progress with the life coach or regain the 13lbs plus 10 more?  SO much to think about!!!  

You forgot Khloe and her latest NBA boyfriend Tristan, plus good ol' Lamar. Will Khloe break up with Tristan? Marry Tristan? Get pregnant by Tristan? Will Lamar freak out if Khloe marries Tristan?

I think KUWTK will try to milk the feud between Kris and Caitlyn. They'd love to have a nice, loud, ratings-grabbing screaming match for the show. Maybe with some wig-snatching, too. I'd watch that!

You forgot Khloe and her latest NBA boyfriend Tristan, plus good ol' Lamar. Will Khloe break up with Tristan? Marry Tristan? Get pregnant by Tristan? Will Lamar freak out if Khloe marries Tristan?

Cavaliers lost last night.   I imagine the Kardashian PR team has gone dark on Khloe/Tristan stories as to not distract him from the finals or p!ss off the fans even more than they are.  I'm curious to see how this plays out.  If the Cavs lose the finals Khloe will be vilified, if the Cavs win we will never hear the end of it from the K! camp.  Khloe is Tristan's lucky charm!  Khloe and Tristan celebrate their win in <insert tropical locale>.

I really hope this guy has his head on his shoulders and does not propose to Khloe.  They haven't even been dating for a year yet, and he's 26 and should still be adjusting to being a new dad.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Cavaliers lost last night.   I imagine the Kardashian PR team has gone dark on Khloe/Tristan stories as to not distract him from the finals or p!ss off the fans even more than they are.  I'm curious to see how this plays out.  If the Cavs lose the finals Khloe will be vilified, if the Cavs win we will never hear the end of it from the K! camp.  Khloe is Tristan's lucky charm!  Khloe and Tristan celebrate their win in <insert tropical locale>.

I really hope this guy has his head on his shoulders and does not propose to Khloe.  They haven't even been dating for a year yet, and he's 26 and should still be adjusting to being a new dad.

I read a blurb somewhere that Khloe is pregnant. Most likely untrue but interesting since Kim recently said she "begged Khloe" to be her surrogate. So she could be pregnant her own niece/nephew  or a kid with Tristan.

• Love 2

I doubt Khloe is pregnant, she posted on her Instagram story a pretty intense workout video with her trainer yesterday. She's gotta keep that liposuction and Brazilian butt in pristine shape.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Artsda said:

The whole thing was probably a setup & all those girls were in on it. I said Bella Thorne was just as big a famewhore as the Kardashians, so I can absolutely see her doing it just for the publicity, even down to letting him cop a feel while the papps take pictures. Check out what she wore the other night. All the Ks must be drooling over that shirt.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Probably because Kris sent them.  They come standard in the Showmance Package B. 

It offers options like : 1. Wall of White Flowers suitable for a wedding/anniversary/Mother's day/Easter or any other special occasion. 

2. Helium filled balloon letters in a variety of colors( extra charge for gold) to spell out any Name or occasion

3.  Birthday cake covered in white icing, decorated to resemble a porcupine. 

• Love 3

So I've been following this shit show of a family for years and always disliked Scott. Now yet again he has a psychotic episode (August 18), is taken to hospital and then is seen partying at a club in Vegas. 

Fuck this guy. All I see behind those beady little eyes is a narcissistic maniac and one of these days he's not going to survive one of his drug-induced episodes. 

Rant over (I've been holding that thought in for years). 

• Love 2

Kourtney never had the patience to deal with Scott and his many issues. I can never forget how cold she was when he was struggling with the loss of both his parents. I'm pretty sure she's only viewed him as a baby making machine.

The weird thing is Kourtney is with somelne much younger as well, yet yeah I'm grossed out by the Sophia Richie thing.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kourtney never had the patience to deal with Scott and his many issues. I can never forget how cold she was when he was struggling with the loss of both his parents. I'm pretty sure she's only viewed him as a baby making machine.

The weird thing is Kourtney is with somelne much younger as well, yet yeah I'm grossed out by the Sophia Richie thing.

Kourtney did come across as cold when his folks died, I thought so too. But Scott closed himself off also and the times she tried to reach out, he pushed her away.  So I think it just became awkward in that he rejected the things she tried to do to help him, but refused to tell her what she could do to help, so she just pulled back.  They have never communicated well and Kourtney has enjoyed kind of keeping him off balance in the relationship. Rejecting his marriage proposals because of his erratic behavior but then having more kids with him. Neither of them is a prize in a relationship. 

However, the whole Sophia Richie thing reeks of a plot device. Same with Kourtney's new fling. 

• Love 3

Disick and Kardashian discussed their rocky on-again-off-again romance on the 10-year-anniversary special of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” in September 2017.

“The debauchery that’s gone on has definitely closed the door several billion times [on a reconciliation], but it’s been back open,” Kardashian said at the time.

Disick quipped, “Here’s the thing, every time I become too good of a person, she stops loving me because she fell in love with a guy who was a little bit f–ked up … I treat you like royalty, you don’t say hello to me. I spit in your face, you’re like, ‘Hey babe.’ ”

Sofia Richie and Kourtney Kardashian post competing thirst traps

This is an old quote from Scott, but found it interesting that he had the insight to see (imo) the dysfunction inherent in their relationship. 

And amazing that any determination could be made from that stone faced, monotone, disinterested demeanor of hers.  Drives me crazy, especially combined with the egocentric thought process that seems (through the camera lens of the reality show) to define her.  Or, maybe, as has been suggested, she is unable to react in any other way.

Be interesting to be a fly on the wall in one of her therapy sessions.  I could see her as easily swayed, especially by someone who is telling her what she wants to hear.   

Have to say I am still amazed at my prurient interest in this family.

• Love 1

Who on earth calls the Kardashians "America's First Family"?  I don't remember being asked for my vote.  I vote "NO".  Actually, I vote "Move to some other country that has no internet access."

• Love 12
On 8/25/2018 at 2:03 PM, vast wasteland said:

This is an old quote from Scott, but found it interesting that he had the insight to see (imo) the dysfunction inherent in their relationship. 

And amazing that any determination could be made from that stone faced, monotone, disinterested demeanor of hers.  Drives me crazy, especially combined with the egocentric thought process that seems (through the camera lens of the reality show) to define her.  Or, maybe, as has been suggested, she is unable to react in any other way.

Be interesting to be a fly on the wall in one of her therapy sessions.  I could see her as easily swayed, especially by someone who is telling her what she wants to hear.   

Have to say I am still amazed at my prurient interest in this family.

Damn, those are some raw and honest words but I definitely see that impression he got. She put up with him and fought for their relationship, even against her own family when he was a complete trainwreck of a human being. When he was angry and belligerent and so consumed with partying and alcohol that he just couldn't keep his responsibilities. It was chance after chance then.  But when he started turning the corner and wanting to be a better person, for himself and likely to keep his family intact, she became far more critical of him...like she was always waiting and wanting him to mess up so she could put him down. Maybe there are things in their relationship that we don't see that would make Kourtney's position seem more understandable but from what I can see, she grew increasingly distant from him as he became increasingly more aware of himself and trying to put his life together. Maybe putting up with it for years just made her increasingly intolerable to all of his 'mistakes' as he made them but their relationship was dysfunctional and it's not surprising that both of them seemed more normal when dating other people. 

• Love 1

Scott Disick starts comments war after posting 'racist' photo of Penelope pulling eyes wide at Asian restaurant

Scott Disick posted an Instagram photo Wednesday of himself having dinner out with his six-year-old daughter Penelope.

Both father and daughter had chopsticks as part of their place settings, and Penelope was pulling a face that involved yanking her eyelids upward.

A dispute then broke out in the comments section about whether Penelope's face was a racist dig at persons of Asian descent.

8111384-6556325-image-a-49_1546567400577

Scott Disick Got Shit For This Pic

Comments

Famewhore-hater • 29 minutes ago

Scott Isadick should get shit just for being who he is period. And are we sure this girl is his daughter and Lionel Richie’s daughter? Because Scott Isadick likes them young.

Caza86  Richbitch • 21 minutes ago

She is looking haggard, a little jowl lift, veneers, lip injection and botox she should be healed up in time for her play date with Courtney Stodden.

LucyBDay  Richbitch • 26 minutes ago

That's obviously a joke, but the sad reality is that she's probably within a decade of her first plastic surgery procedure.

Richbitch  LucyBDay • 24 minutes ago

Oh no, I wasn't joking.

LucyBDay  Richbitch • 15 minutes ago

(with this family, you're probably right

Tonic the Hedgehog  Richbitch• 20 minutes ago

Plastic surgery is how that family bonds.

Darkside  LucyBDay • 26 minutes ago

I'll bet on the under for that. I'm guessing she's betting boobs for her Sweet 16.

I think our snowflake, perpetually offended culture is getting ridiculous. To me, that looks like a kid making a funny face in a restaurant. She's pulling her eyelids upwards, which wouldn't give her Asian eyes. People seriously need to find better things to do with their time.

• Love 14

If Scott knew his daughter was trying to mock Asian people in that picture, would he be stupid enough to post the picture? It just looks like she was trying to make a funny face for the camera. If she was mocking Asian people, wouldn't she be stretching her eyes to the side and not lifting up her eyelids? I love how the same people who think it's horrible that this child is supposedly mocking Asian people (which would be bad if true for targeting someone for how they look), in turn target this child for how she looks by implying she'll be running for plastic surgery in the next 10 years. I'm all on board with shedding stereotypes and defending anyone who is being targeted for how they look or their beliefs but this seems like another extreme PC driven narrative from those with internet access therefore feel they should have an opinion.

• Love 12

Did anybody else know that Scott had a clothing line out? 

It's nothing but plain t-shirts and hoodies like basic shit you can get from Walmart or Target I don't see the hype about this but I'm sure it's overpriced and selling cuz he's kardashian-jenner adjacent.

Screenshot_2019-01-24-00-22-38.png

The longer this girl stays with Scott, the bigger her lips and butt get - keeping up with the Kardashians? Run Sofia, run!

Before Scott and now:

Edited by nexxie
On 1/24/2019 at 11:44 AM, iwasish said:

At least his clothing isn’t torn and full of holes 

is his company name “Talentless”?  If so, count on Scott for a bit of irony. 

Or "Adjacent."

• Love 4
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Anyone else get the idea he’s not actually that into Sofia? 

Neither of them look like they're into the event, if I was paying them, I would want a smile & in the case of a Valentine's event, I would want them to at least look like they know each other & that they aren't 2 random people who happened to sit next to each other.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Scott’s last two posts, with his “boo” daughter, and an ad for Val. Day event:

Sofia’s ad for the Val. Day event:

Anyone else get the idea he’s not actually that into Sofia? 

I love Penelope’s “I’m so over it” expression. She may  be the one Kardashian granddaughter that  isn’t a famewhore.

And I love that Kourt and Scott aren’t freaks about the kids being “perfectly groomed”. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, GaT said:

Neither of them look like they're into the event, if I was paying them, I would want a smile & in the case of a Valentine's event, I would want them to at least look like they know each other & that they aren't 2 random people who happened to sit next to each other.

At least she includes him in the pic on her instagram; he chooses one without her - and never speaks of her as his “boo” or any other term that might seem romantic. If he proposes, I’ll change my mind - but for now Scott doesn’t seem completely available to Sofia. 

Sophia is a beautiful girl, but in the Valentine's Day ad pic she chose, it looks more like an ad for a Daddy/daughter dance, both because of the age-difference, & the total Scott-indifference. He couldn't be less-involved in that pic if it was a pic of him & my grandma.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2