Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I don't believe that.  Scott is the father of kourtney's kids he will always be apart of the family.  Maybe he was busy Easter weekend, and no way hes even remotely thinking about getting engaged to Amelia. 

I can see Kourtney not wanting Scott at the Easter celebration in Palm Springs since she was bringing Travis - and can also see how Scott might want “a change of scenery” (as he put it) in Miami now that Kourtney and Travis are being photographed together all over town.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

I can see Kourtney not wanting Scott at the Easter celebration in Palm Springs since she was bringing Travis - and can also see how Scott might want “a change of scenery” (as he put it) in Miami now that Kourtney and Travis are being photographed together all over town.

But they've had other significant others at family gatherings before, so what made this Easter so special that Kourt felt the need to ask Scott not to show up or felt some type of way about him being there with the new man in her life? 

Sofia was all around and so was that Yonis guy.  Scott might want a change of scenery by going to Miami but it's not because of Kourtney.

6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

But they've had other significant others at family gatherings before, so what made this Easter so special that Kourt felt the need to ask Scott not to show up or felt some type of way about him being there with the new man in her life? 

Sofia was all around and so was that Yonis guy.  Scott might want a change of scenery by going to Miami but it's not because of Kourtney.

Normally when people break up, the ex doesn’t show up at family events - Scott has been included, even for vacations, because he’s a fan fav and many K events are filmed, and because he has no birth family of his own. But Kourtney will have to draw some boundaries if she’s having a serious relationship - question is, will Scott still be part of the family money machine, aside from flipping houses with Kris? Supposedly they’re already filming for Hulu, and Scott is mostly in Miami.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

I guess Scott really is a Kardashian, he threw himself a 38th birthday party. His party favors were diamond encrusted Rolexes & necklaces.

https://www.etonline.com/kourtney-kardashian-attends-scott-disicks-birthday-party-as-he-receives-lavish-gift-from-amelia

"I've never heard of this before, party favors like this," Kim said. "Anyone can just walk in to here, if they're invited to the party, and they get..."

She then showed off diamond-covered Rolex watches and jewelry. 

What I really love is the video Kourtney posted, Sia walks around in those stupid wigs so no one knows what she looks like, so of course Kourtney just posts a video with her face in it.

• Love 2
(edited)
17 hours ago, GaT said:

I guess Scott really is a Kardashian, he threw himself a 38th birthday party. His party favors were diamond encrusted Rolexes & necklaces.

https://www.etonline.com/kourtney-kardashian-attends-scott-disicks-birthday-party-as-he-receives-lavish-gift-from-amelia

What I really love is the video Kourtney posted, Sia walks around in those stupid wigs so no one knows what she looks like, so of course Kourtney just posts a video with her face in it.

So Kourtney can attend Scott's birthday party but he is no longer allowed at family functions? Oh okay. I do not believe that all of those watches and necklaces had REAL diamonds also only a few of the watches were Rolex the top row looked like Cartier.

Also the musician Sia has shown her face before, many times.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I read that Amelia wanted it posted. 

Of course she wanted it posted, she probably even thought up the caption & the pose. She's no different than any of the other fame whores, in fact, she probably wouldn't even be dating Scott if he wasn't so closely aligned with the Ks.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

At this point Scott is a creepy old man exploiting another teenager. He was with Sofia when she was 19-21 yrs, and he wouldn’t give up the time spent with Kourtney for her. Then, when Kourtney refused to get back together with him, Scott preyed upon a new 19 yr old. Kourtney and Travis are sickening together, but Scott’s pursuit of kids is just plain sick. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, GaT said:

Of course she wanted it posted, she probably even thought up the caption & the pose. She's no different than any of the other fame whores, in fact, she probably wouldn't even be dating Scott if he wasn't so closely aligned with the Ks.

Lisa Rinna may’ve called the shots for that pic and all of the others.  She’s as fame whore as they come, and I think she’s probably thrilled that her daughter is with an almost-Kardashian.

• Love 2

Well. looks like much ado about nothing, this is a paid gig for Amelia, she posted other photos on her IG & tagged the company.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/07/scott-disick-photo-thong-girlfriend-amelia-hamlin/

It's not like Scott did this sneakily and posted without filling her in -- and the reason we know that is because Amelia threw up similar photos of herself in the same two-piece set ... only this time, from the front.

Looks like it might've been an ad of some sort she was doing for a lingerie retailer ... ya know, seeing how she tagged them and everything.

• Useful 1

Yeah, the first thing I saw was the one about Amelia and the ad. I see no difference as in that being more acceptable.   Still creepy and sad.  Oh, that photo of Amelia is the one where she resembles Khloe’s old face so much. That just adds to the creepiness.  You know the girl is suffering.  It’s emotionally painful to be in a relationship with an alcoholic.  All of Scott’s women know this.  I guess Amelia is enduring for now.  

• Love 1
(edited)
18 hours ago, nexxie said:

Pervy Scott strikes again - Rinna’s motherly advice to her daughter must be, “To keep your dream man, turn yourself into nothing but a piece of ass.”

That idiot must have listened to Kris Jenner for that advice because Kris is a genius when it comes to that.

11 hours ago, GaT said:

Well. looks like much ado about nothing, this is a paid gig for Amelia, she posted other photos on her IG & tagged the company.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/07/scott-disick-photo-thong-girlfriend-amelia-hamlin/

It's not like Scott did this sneakily and posted without filling her in -- and the reason we know that is because Amelia threw up similar photos of herself in the same two-piece set ... only this time, from the front.

Looks like it might've been an ad of some sort she was doing for a lingerie retailer ... ya know, seeing how she tagged them and everything.

I can't imagine how much self-respect (which they have none) & common sense (they don't have that either) this "lingerie" company have thinking some useless nobody (Amelia) dressed up like that & hanging around with another loser (Scott) would make me want to associate with that company, much less throw money away at them for their trashy clothes.

Edited by Magog
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Lisa Rinna may’ve called the shots for that pic and all of the others.  She’s as fame whore as they come, and I think she’s probably thrilled that her daughter is with an almost-Kardashian.

I’ve wondered about this.  I’m trying to imagine if Lisa would consider them all that. I guess....they are such miserable souls, I’d despair if my daughter was going in their direction.  Plus, Scott with the substance abuse and immaturity......dismal future.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Maybe, the company just paid her a little money and that gave her an excuse to do it.  I didn’t even see the name of a company.  

She tagged them in her comment, this is what she does for a living, so they definitely paid her,

another day another sultry set of lingerie from @bouxavenue #designedinlondon

• LOL 1

I think you guys are being too judge-mental here. It is perfectly normal to be rummaging through your bookshelf wearing nothing but a thong while your significant other snaps pics of you doing so. Thats a normal Sunday for me.

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, the first thing I saw was the one about Amelia and the ad. I see no difference as in that being more acceptable.   Still creepy and sad.  Oh, that photo of Amelia is the one where she resembles Khloe’s old face so much. That just adds to the creepiness.  You know the girl is suffering.  It’s emotionally painful to be in a relationship with an alcoholic.  All of Scott’s women know this.  I guess Amelia is enduring for now.  

Another useless kid of a celebrity who didn’t get much of an education and thinks exploiting her body and famewhoring is the way to live life. So sad. And I mostly blame the Kartrashians.

• Love 5

Hmm, maybe now that the show is over Scott can stop pretending that he's ever getting back together with Kourtney so that he can have a storyline.

Scott Disick Buys GF Amelia Hamlin $57K Painting for 20th Birthday

We're told Scott dropped a cool $57k for the painting and he completed the purchase using EthereumPay cryptocurrency. Fancy that! We're told the purchase had been in the works for a while ... 'cause Scott's the one who reached out to ArtLife about copping the painting.

• LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Hmm, maybe now that the show is over Scott can stop pretending that he's ever getting back together with Kourtney so that he can have a storyline.

Scott Disick Buys GF Amelia Hamlin $57K Painting for 20th Birthday

Nothing says love like  an overpriced picture and pricy metallic birthday cake.  😝

Why would he think she would want that?  Maybe it was a joke. Didn’t they have some kind of story on KUWTK where they pulled an art piece prank on Kris?

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2

How much do you think Scott pays someone to take photos of him and his girlfriend?  It’s like she is using him as a prop.  There is nothing appealing or interesting about them.  Do you think he pays to get on Radar, Page Six, etc?  I’m not providing a link because it’s so redundant.   Will he ever go away?  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

How much do you think Scott pays someone to take photos of him and his girlfriend?  It’s like she is using him as a prop.  There is nothing appealing or interesting about them.  Do you think he pays to get on Radar, Page Six, etc?  I’m not providing a link because it’s so redundant.   Will he ever go away?  

They ALL have accounts with the papp agencies, & they split the money the agencies get when the sell a photo of them to someone. Scott isn't any different than the rest of the family.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

He’s such a loser. Can he go away now?

Altho I kind of judge anyone who would pay to meet him lol. Like why? He’s a creepy old alcoholic and probably a huge jerk.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, nexxie said:

Time for Pervy Scott to get over himself - this is the second appearance cancellation for him in the last few days.

https://pagesix.com/2021/07/26/scott-disick-bails-on-event-after-asking-restaurant-for-private-jet/

Did he realize he agreed to do this appearance at a club in ALBANY, NY and not Miami, Vegas, or hell even NYC where the BIG clubs have the revenue to afford the $20,000+ rental on a private jet for a what less than an hour flight from the Hamptons to Albany. 

Ether Scott is back using again and is agreeing to these promotions without really paying attention to what exactly his agreeing to or his management needs to be fired because they are not doing their job.

Because in the contract negotiations it should have been discussed on how the talent/attraction will get to the venue.

I doubt Scott ever stopped using. Maybe slowed down and had a couple breaks here and there but the guy is partying and not just drinking water and he is not declining any drugs.

• Love 4

I'm thinking with the in depth critical thinking skills these people have, that Scott's people probably are just so excited  with each and every offer that they say yes and then deal with the logistics and details later. As in, oh it's in Albany and I am nowhere near that? No can do. Rather than straight out back out, they bring up the transport and then it's oops. We would have loved to but it's just not possible.

Though Scott has no room to talk, let me just say for the rest of the world (ha-ha) - GET A ROOM!

Perhaps Kourtney & Travis are being filmed for the new show - and Kourt is determined not to be “least interesting to look at” this time around.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Though Scott has no room to talk, let me just say for the rest of the world (ha-ha) - GET A ROOM!

Perhaps Kourtney & Travis are being filmed for the new show - and Kourt is determined not to be “least interesting to look at” this time around.

They are so thirsty it's ridiculous.  How much are they paying photographers to follow them around to get photos of their "spontaneous" PDA displays? And how many photos of Kourtney's ass do we need to see? Grow up & be adults, you look like a couple of junior high kids who think they invented sex.

• Love 8

Funny Younes looks better than Scott here when the family hated him and love Scott.

Scott's not wrong though, Kourt's gone a bit nuts with the PDA. However with his teenage relationships he should not speak.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GaT said:

They are so thirsty it's ridiculous.  How much are they paying photographers to follow them around to get photos of their "spontaneous" PDA displays? And how many photos of Kourtney's ass do we need to see? Grow up & be adults, you look like a couple of junior high kids who think they invented sex.

Their poor kids - a dad who hooks up with teenagers and a mom who shows her ass all over the world.

• Love 9

Am I the only one confused by so many similar names? When I saw “Travis reacts…” I oddly thought it was Travis SCOTT, but it was actually TRAVIS BARKER, reacting to SCOTT Disick’s comment. Maybe I just need a nap &/or more coffee. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

He's about to end their entanglement soon. If you recall when Sofia Richie reached 21 Scott broke up with her not too long after.

Gosh Scott is a damn creep! I hope she dumps him before he does. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

Gosh Scott is a damn creep! I hope she dumps him before he does. 

Ask and ye shall receive! Also I called it! She's turning 21 this year.

But who did the dumping?

Scott Disick is a single man again ... he and his 20-year-old girlfriend, Amelia Hamlin, are no more.

Sources close to Scott tell TMZ ... things had been falling apart between Scott and Amelia for weeks and over the holiday weekend, they officially ended things.

Our sources say Scott is the one who called it quits ... we're told it wasn't anything personal, he just didn't see a future with Amelia long-term, and didn't want to keep wasting his time or hers.

10:01 AM PT -- Sources close to Amelia tell TMZ, SHE is the one who broke up with him, not vice versa.  We're told Amelia had it once Scott sent that DM to Younes about Kourtney. One source said, "The breakup was coming, but the Younes DM was the final straw."

Looks like pervy Scott did. Who's the next barely legal celebrity kid for him to leach off of?

Update from TMZ says She did... get the popcorn this will be good.

Edited by carolinagirl81
Update from TMZ
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Ask and ye shall receive! Also I called it! She's turning 21 this year.

But who did the dumping?

Looks like pervy Scott did. Who's the next barely legal celebrity kid for him to leach off of?

Update from TMZ says She did... get the popcorn this will be good.

E!Online is also reporting that she broke up with him

"Amelia's done with Scott for now. She wants to be strong and to move on. She had had enough and it was time. Her friends are all rallying around her and supporting her through this. Everyone knows she deserves better. She knows it too."

• Useful 4