Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

the leak reeks of both Kris and Kim. The older Kim gets the more like Kris she becomes. Kris set up the Lamar and Khloe confrontation at the gym and I think both she and Kim will be more than happy to throw Scott as a red herring to deflect any possible issues that may emerge with Kanye and his mental state. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Supposedly, Sofia is giving Scott space while he gets it together - which makes sense, especially if his issues have something to do with Kourtney. (I’ve always thought he wasn’t over her - time will tell I guess.)

“At the beginning of May, Scott entered a rehab facility in Colorado to “work on his past traumas” that stemmed from his parents’ deaths in 2013 and 2014 and his on-again, off-again relationship with Kourtney Kardashian.”

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a32630114/scott-disick-sofia-richie-on-a-break-breakup-rehab/

Scott was seen leaving Kourtney’s house with an overnight bag the morning after her birthday in April, and spent last weekend in Utah with Kourt and the kids - they both posted pics from there. They seem to have unfinished business - with Kourt’s constant presence in Scott’s life and his destructive behaviors, Sofia never should have gotten involved with him. 

• Love 3

I guess we know why Scott always looked so pained in photos with Sofia - there was a lot going on with him. Sofia was a very young women infatuated with a funny, handsome man - but he was a tortured soul. I’ve read that he’s talking to therapists now, and will go back to a facility when the pandemic is more under control. I hope Scott heals and gets his life back.

• Love 3

Kris...er, I mean, the "source" really spelt it out well lol

With the birthday vacation and mini party for him, I wouldn't be surprised if they head back to reconciling. 

Sometimes you just need to recognize when to throw in the towel when it comes to certain relationships...well, for normal people, anyway, not for those on contrived reality TV shows whose livelihood's depend on it.

• Love 1

I could believe the kids want their parents to get back together, but too much was made out of Scott vacationing with Kourtney and the kids. I took it to be an extension of their co-parenting. They probably enjoyed getting people talking. But I gotta say Kourtney and Scott have some really, really bizarre fans. I mean, scary. A "Skourt" fan page popped up on my instagram explorer page and um well these people are frightening. I knew all of the Kardashians have a good amount of overzealous fans but geez. I particularly like the ones who are tagging Scott under the new pics with Sofia and crying "how can you do this to US?" 😂

• LOL 1

Though the idea of a family united is nice, imo Kourtney is smart not to rekindle the romance - as good as he might be with the kids, Scott doesn’t seem like good husband material. Better to be able to keep the kids away when he’s acting out.

Sofia could do better too.

• Love 5

I know they were such a dysfunctional and broken relationship, I know Scott has too many problems to name, I know Kourtney has too many trust issues, but I really wanted Scott and Kourtney back together.  

• Love 4
(edited)

I was hoping Scott would finally do the work he needs to do, and the family would be reunited - but it’s a bad sign that he can’t be without a partner for five seconds. Kourtney is smart to steer clear, for her sake and so the kids can have both stability and a decent relationship with their dad. I can see Kourtney finding someone more mature than Scott with a couple of kids too.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

Well, it’s Scott and Sofia - again - still. Khloe mentions them in the first few seconds of this interview with Andy Cohen from last Saturday. Looks like Kourtney dodged that bullet once more (which doesn’t mean she missed the opportunity to have that fourth baby she’s mentioned - haha).

https://www.eonline.com/videos/306633/andy-cohen-gets-kardashian-scoop-from-khloe

I have to admit it, as much as I think Khloe is a clingy, man obsessed, insecure, famewhore, she's got a really smart attitude about co-parenting. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, nexxie said:

I was hoping Scott would finally do the work he needs to do, and the family would be reunited - but it’s a bad sign that he can’t be without a partner for five seconds. Kourtney is smart to steer clear, for her sake and so the kids can have both stability and a decent relationship with their dad. I can see Kourtney finding someone more mature than Scott with a couple of kids too.

I don't think Kourtney and Scott will ever be back together romantically. Because in the beginning of the show yes their relationship was dysfunctional because he was younger than she was and so he was all about that rich kid party boy life and then she had their first child and he was still trying to live that rich boy party boy life while she had no choice but to mature and be a parent to their son and so that lifestyle really wasn't as appealing to her as it was when it just the two of them.

However I feel like even with Scott's alcoholism he madly truly loved Kourtney and she loved him from a distance. She loved him as much as she could with the dysfunction that she's got on her end of her parents' divorce and her mother cheating and all that baggage that she saw and lived through that's now having a toll on her adult relationships that she really hasn't gotten a handle on no matter what they show her going to therapy for on the actual show. Those people may have been actual therapists but they were TV therapists like just for the show you know there weren't doing any serious groundwork in the in between to actually help kourtney have a healthy relationship with Scott. 

And then the snippets that have come out on their oldest son on the social media accounts that he has made and then they have since shut down, Kourtney nor Scott seem to be a strict disciplinarian there really doesn't seem to be any boundaries. 

And I wonder how hands-on the both of them are with their children because both of them have so many issues and they seem to be kind of part-time parents unlike the other sisters. Because say what you will about Kanye and Kim yeah Kim maybe a part-time parent and the nannies do a lot of heavy lifting with her children but at least they have Kanye bipolar disorder or not he seems to be a doting hands-on dad with his children. 

Kyle is young but she seems to dote on her daughter and they have a cute little mother daughter bond and the bits that we do see with her and her father Travis they have a good relationship as well.

And Khloe as well It seems to dote on True and they have a adorable mother-daughter relationship.

If Kourtney hadn't gotten pregnant with Mason her and Scott would not have lasted as long as they did. And then when she had Mason she kind of realized I think well I've got one kid and I'm at the age where maybe I want more children so let me go ahead and have these other kids so that my kids will be true siblings with the same father.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Looks like Sofia is back in the picture (haha) - or Addison Rae - or some other girl young enough to be Scott’s daughter. 

(On edit: Kourtney was there too - don’t know the identity of the woman in background.)

Edited by nexxie
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

There may be hope yet for Scott and Kourtney after their summer of family vacations.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1180435/scott-disick-and-sofia-richie-are-no-longer-speaking-after-official-breakup

Ok, I have no experience with celebrity relationships, only real life relationships. So I'll just throw this out there: If after 14 years and 3 kids, you are not a couple, you will never be a couple, no matter who your other partners may be. The best and most you can hope for is to be respectful, caring co-parents. That's what's most important. But if there are business dealings that can financially benefit one or both of you, go for it! But other than that, just keep it real.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

Ok, I have no experience with celebrity relationships, only real life relationships. So I'll just throw this out there: If after 14 years and 3 kids, you are not a couple, you will never be a couple, no matter who your other partners may be. The best and most you can hope for is to be respectful, caring co-parents. That's what's most important. But if there are business dealings that can financially benefit one or both of you, go for it! But other than that, just keep it real.

That makes a lot of sense - but it seems like more than co-parenting when a couple travels together many times in the space of a few months.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

That makes a lot of sense - but it seems like more that co-parenting when a couple travels together many times in the space of a few months.

They've been doing that for years.

• Love 1

Scott and Kourtney are like a real life long term on-again/off-again soap opera couple. And what might work on a soap opera doesn't always work out in real life.

Like a soap opera couple, it's almost like the producers are keeping them still involved in each other's lives for the sake of drama...

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Hiyo said:

it's almost like the producers are keeping them still involved in each other's lives for the sake of drama...

The money they get from the show is a pretty good chunk for both of them, probably more than they earn from their businesses.

On 8/20/2020 at 4:36 AM, Hiyo said:

Scott and Kourtney are like a real life long term on-again/off-again soap opera couple. And what might work on a soap opera doesn't always work out in real life.

Like a soap opera couple, it's almost like the producers are keeping them still involved in each other's lives for the sake of drama...

I don’t get the chemistry between them at all lol never have. They don’t have much in common imo. 

• Love 2

Ick. Yeah I wonder how he would feel in a few years if his daughter brought home a guy 20 years older. The sad thing is this girls parents are huge famewhores so they probably love this publicity.

I Kourtney will now hook up with someone half her age again.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Unless it’s a publicity stunt, this guy is looking pretty pervy. Scott started seeing Sofia when she was 19 too. Wonder what he’d think of some old guy hitting on his sweet Penelope in a few years.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/16/scott-disick-malibu-beach-19-amelia-hamlin-harry-lisa-rinna/

Yeah, he's definitely looking pervy now, it's really gross. Penelope is probably being groomed for it, right after she gets her plastic surgery. She's already got some mental problems, she's going to be charming when she gets older. 

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I Kourtney will now hook up with someone half her age again.

And it's just as pervy & gross. Are these 2 just hooking up with babies to get back at each other?

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, nexxie said:

Unless it’s a publicity stunt, this guy is looking pretty pervy. Scott started seeing Sofia when she was 19 too. Wonder what he’d think of some old guy hitting on his sweet Penelope in a few years.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/16/scott-disick-malibu-beach-19-amelia-hamlin-harry-lisa-rinna/

Like ALL the women in Los Angeles and he has to get a in my eyes a child, I don't care if they have celebrity parents and may "know Hollywood life" a 19 yr old has NO business being with a almost 40yr old man, period. But I guess because these are monied people that folks don't care, namely Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin. I saw bits of Real Housewives of Bev Hills flipping channels months ago and it showed Lisa and her daughter having a meal and talking about how when she went off to New York City for college she had an anxiety attack or something and had to come back home because she couldn't handle it. Is this that same daughter?

• Love 5

The other daughter Delilah has panic and anxiety disorder. This one with Scott is eating-disordered. Both disorders cause them to treat their father with public derision and discourtesy and their mom is OK with the attention which followed that. (All attention is good attention). Harry was visibly peeved because of the disrespect and said "This is your fault" to Lisa (because of the behavior she has modeled for her daughters with her lifelong body/food obsession).

The daughters have a bullshit clothing line gambit that clearly was manufactured merely to be a RHOBH storyline because mom is Trying Hard to make her crotch fruit happen.

Former RHOBH castmate-former model Yolanda Hadid launched the careers of super model daughters Gigi and Not Gigi (Bella) during her run on the show which ended a few seasons back - and attention whore Lisa is hoping that lightning will strike twice.

Her daughters are dense, rude and entitled (without apparent justification). 

Scott has a tiger by the tail this time. Actually, two tigers.

August 26, 2020

Amelia Gray Hamlin says doctor warned she would be dead in 4 months from eating disorder

'Basically at this rate...you’re gonna be 45 pounds, and you’re gonna be dead'

Amelia Hamlin attends Rolla's x Sofia Richie Collection Launch Event at 1 Hotel West Hollywood on February 20, 2020, in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Jean Baptiste Lacroix/Getty Images)

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/amelia-gray-hamlin-eating-disorder-warning

Edited by suomi
typos
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Scott is a pathetic loser. 

Always has been. Acting like a pompous rich guy when his parents spent all their money and he and his parents were broke like church mice. He got involved with Kourtney solely for the lifestyle and business opportunities she could provide for him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

What do these damaged girls see in him? 35+, 3 kids no stable income. Jeez.

My guess is that these celebrity children see Scott as a come up because he's popular than them. This young generation is ALL about the clout of being social media famous, Yes they may have famous parents but they want attention for themselves and so being with Scott get you all the paparazzi, all over the gossip blogs all the attention will be on you. 

However if Amelia has recovered or is continued to recover from an eating disorder you would think that she would not want to be in such a high profile entanglement. 

And I don't think Scott is broke by regular people standards. He's got the clothing line which I think is just ridiculously overpriced for basic sweats but whatever people buy it, And he runs a car dealership or is part owner in a luxury car dealership I can't remember, And like the other Kardashian- Jenner's I'm sure he gets paid for endorsing stuff, Also even though he had the show showing him flipping houses I think he still does that. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

https://dlisted.com/2020/11/18/lisa-rinna-and-harry-hamlin-reportedly-think-their-daughter-dating-scott-disick-is-just-a-phase/#more-385078

Oh? Just because your child is 18 doesn't mean you stop parenting them and it doesn't automatically mean that they are an adult, Yes you let them grow and make their own decisions but when you see them with a 40-year-old man that is problematic and you have to nip it in the bud.

Because there's nothing in 18 /19-year-old has in common with a 40-year-old man, Especially a man with three children.

Looks like they are going the Kris and Catlin Jenner route when they let Tyga's to catch a predator self "date" Kylie. 

I can see Rinna approaching Kris with an idea for a spin-off about Scott and Amelia to keep her kid (and therefore herself) in the spotlight - not sure this dating thing isn’t a ploy for publicity/income.

11 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

https://dlisted.com/2020/11/18/lisa-rinna-and-harry-hamlin-reportedly-think-their-daughter-dating-scott-disick-is-just-a-phase/#more-385078

Oh? Just because your child is 18 doesn't mean you stop parenting them and it doesn't automatically mean that they are an adult, Yes you let them grow and make their own decisions but when you see them with a 40-year-old man that is problematic and you have to nip it in the bud.

Because there's nothing in 18 /19-year-old has in common with a 40-year-old man, Especially a man with three children.

Looks like they are going the Kris and Catlin Jenner route when they let Tyga's to catch a predator self "date" Kylie. 

What's funny is Lionel Richie said the same thing about Sofia & Scott, & he was right

• Love 1
17 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Oh? Just because your child is 18 doesn't mean you stop parenting them and it doesn't automatically mean that they are an adult

This reminds me so much of when Kylie turned 18 and Caitlyn said "my last adult -my work is done". So stupid and ignorant.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, GaT said:

What's funny is Lionel Richie said the same thing about Sofia & Scott, & he was right

In Lionel's case, I think he was doing the smart thing by not coming out too strong against the relationship as that might have just made Sofia even more determined to be with Scott. Young people in that age group can be like that, lol. But I believe that Rinna is thrilled to have her daughter getting all this paparazzi attention. It's a pimp mama's dream come true. As for Scott, he's as pragmatic and cynical as ever. His only interest in this girl is to keep himself in the (gossip) headlines.

• Love 3

Rinna is prob so excited about this. She is a famewhore. Amelia is just annoying doing nothing pretending she has a clothing line and is better then everyone.

Plus Scott is close to the Kardashians and it’s Rinna’s dream to be Kris Jenner lol.

They all are total losers. Scott is also aging horribly imo.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Could he have been hacked? I know I don't actually know Scott, but that does not sound like him at all.

I don’t know - pretty weird though. But what is he doing hanging out with teenagers anyway? No wonder Kourtney refuses to get back with him - he seems to be perpetually stuck at an immature stage.

On second thought, that move reminds me of of drunk Scott from a few seasons ago.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, nexxie said:

But what is he doing hanging out with teenagers anyway? No wonder Kourtney refuses to get back with him - he seems to be perpetually stuck at an immature stage.

Kourtney has nothing she can say about it, she's the one who is BFFs with 20 year old Addison Rae, which is really strange. They even go out in coordinating outfits.

1 hour ago, GaT said:

Kourtney has nothing she can say about it, she's the one who is BFFs with 20 year old Addison Rae, which is really strange. They even go out in coordinating outfits.

I was referring to reports about “sources” saying that Scott would like to rekindle their romance, but Kourtney is not open to it after all she went through with him. But yes, it’s weird that Kourtney hangs with almost-teens too.

Edited by nexxie