Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

imo Scott never appreciated Kourtney enough, and failed to clean up his act in order to become a reliable partner and father - but he does have a point here:

https://okmagazine.com/p/scott-disick-never-been-a-huge-fan-travis-barker-thinks-the-blink-182-drummer-completely-changed-kourtney-kardashian/

Another insider told the publication that the self-proclaimed "Lord" has "never been a huge fan" of the musician and doesn’t really "agree" with his kind of energy. "Travis has a dark sense of humor," the source explained. "Scott worries that it’s going to rub off on his children."

Disick "also thinks Travis has already completely changed Kourtney and doesn’t like it. It’s like she’s a whole new person," the insider added.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, GaT said:

I'm surprised, Scott is very popular with the fans, plus he was part of the family. I'm wondering if this has to do with Kourtney being engaged.

It is likely all to do with Kourtney being engaged, can't have the ex boyfriend/baby daddy lingering around the new boyfriend/fiance/future stepdad

17 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:
17 hours ago, nexxie said:

Is that his latest  fame whore?

Uh, YES. I have no idea who that nobody Rebecca Donaldson is or what she does. But, she's already showing us how low she would go to get some "fame" her herself. Who is checking for her anyway & why does she thinks Scott is even remotely attractive?

• Love 2

I don't think Scott and Rebecca are in anything serious. The Page Six article said they've been "spotted" out and about for a few weeks.

IMO this is hey I need someone to come with me to this event that I don't want to go alone so would you like to go. 

Scott looks like he's put on a little bit of weight.

I'm going to put this in spoiler tag because it's about the first episode of the new show, which hasn't happened yet

EDITED: I tried to un-spoil this because the show starts today, but it doesn't seem like I can, sorry.

Spoiler

Scott Disick Says It's 'Super Hurtful' Being Excluded by Kardashians After Kourtney-Travis Relationship

"If I want to find someone real and serious that I'd want to spent my life with, it would have to be somebody ... [in their] upper 20s. Not over 30 ... whatever ... 30, whatever it is. If I love somebody, doesn't matter their age."

Not over 30??? What an ass.

Edited by GaT
On 4/12/2022 at 8:25 PM, GaT said:

I'm going to put this in spoiler tag because it's about the first episode of the new show, which hasn't happened yet

Hide contents

Scott Disick Says It's 'Super Hurtful' Being Excluded by Kardashians After Kourtney-Travis Relationship

"If I want to find someone real and serious that I'd want to spent my life with, it would have to be somebody ... [in their] upper 20s. Not over 30 ... whatever ... 30, whatever it is. If I love somebody, doesn't matter their age."

Not over 30??? What an ass.

Scott is a piece of shit.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Just so nobody forgets why Kourtney had enough of Scott years ago…

https://pagesix.com/2022/05/24/scott-disick-parties-at-nyc-strip-club-amid-kourtney-wedding/

I saw this and he  and his group only stayed an hour and he didn't interact with any of the strippers. Like sir why are you watching T&A for free? Because its likely they were comped the VIP area so... why? this smells like a last minute decision to go out.

Also IMO if my husband/boyfriend went to the strip club that's not a big deal for me, lets go together or hurry back home =P

• Love 1

Scott is a loser. Everything about him is gross. His attitude about women and the fact that he’s clearly still doing a bunch of drugs when he’s almost 40. Grow up guy. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Marley said:

Scott is a loser. Everything about him is gross. His attitude about women and the fact that he’s clearly still doing a bunch of drugs when he’s almost 40. Grow up guy. 

Scott is the typical my family has money/I grew up in NYC type of person. 

Entitled, spoiled, likely never faced any real consequences for his actions until they were recorded on KUWTK and we got to see the mask slip a little bit.

Like down here in the south I see thoes type of frat boy men all the time. ESPECIALLY in a small town. IYKYK

• Love 4
6 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I hope we'll see more pics like this instead of him and a new 20 something every week.  It would be good for him AND the kids.

Especially Mason whos older than his siblings.

29 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Especially Mason whos older than his siblings.

I totally agree.  I think he’s probably the only one of the three kids who has memories of his parents acting like an actual couple at times.  I’m guessing he’s the most confused and is going through something very different than the younger two.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I totally agree.  I think he’s probably the only one of the three kids who has memories of his parents acting like an actual couple at times.  I’m guessing he’s the most confused and is going through something very different than the younger two.  

That plus he is "aware" of the internet/social media so he can see everything that happened before he was born.

• Love 2

Scotty Flipped his Lambo SUV

3:48 PM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell us ... the reality star had his car dinged up Sunday while driving near Calabasas. Unclear where exactly this might've occurred out there, but we're told Scott's Lamborghini SUV rolled over in the wreck ... one that only involved his vehicle, and luckily not any others. We're told he was alone in the car, and didn't appear impaired.

7:49 PM PT -- We've now obtained photos of Scott's banged up Lamborghini ... and he's lucky he made it out with only minor injuries. It appears Disick, who was driving in The Oaks gated community, smashed into a stone mailbox, possibly the reason the vehicle flipped.

3fd946febc054572b84ee87a3bf92b4d_md.thumb.webp.a2125cb07003bb91265c09c31225885e.webp

• Mind Blown 2
1 hour ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Reminds me of the scene from Wolf of Wall Street when he drove the Lambo home totally drugged up & thought he did a good job of getting home. You don't hit mailboxes that hard unless you are under the influence of something.

I was thinking the same, but according to TMZ since he did not appear to be under the influence of anything PD didn't ticket him or test him for a possible DUI and he did not need medical services from EMTs on site

The article also said speed was likely a factor so maybe speeding + distracted driving I.E. looking at his cellphone. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Mind Blown 3
14 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I was thinking the same, but according to TMZ since he did not appear to be under the influence of anything PD didn't ticket him or test him for a possible DUI and he did not need medical services from EMTs on site

The article also said speed was likely a factor so maybe speeding + distracted driving I.E. looking at his cellphone. 

He should’ve been ticketed for something. Speed, phone, property damage. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

So Scott's ex-girlfriend if you want to call her that in that relationship boyfriend and girlfriend because of that disgusting age difference.

Anywho Sophia Richie is in the south of France this week for her wedding week. Her fiance is Elliot Grainge a British record executive. He is the founder and CEO of 10K Projects, an independent record label.  His label represents hip hop and rap artists including Trippie Redd, Tekashi 6ix9ine, and Iann Dior. Grainge is the son of Universal Music Group executive Lucian Grainge.

Miss Thing will definitely make a beautiful bride there are rumors that she will be wearing a custom Chanel bridal gown since she is a brand ambassador for them.

So is Scott "Good luck Chuck" now? Kourtney's married, and now we have Sophia getting married.

Edited by Cocoa Puff
Minor Self Proofreading
  • LOL 1