Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, nexxie said:

I was referring to reports about “sources” saying that Scott would like to rekindle their romance, but Kourtney is not open to it after all she went through with him. But yes, it’s weird that Kourtney hangs with almost-teens too.

I bet dollars to donuts that if Kourtney ever gave Scott a real serious millionth chance at another relationship he'd jump on it. For Scott, Kourtney will always be "the one"

• Love 6

“Thank you @kourtneykardash for being the best baby maker in town, I couldn't have asked for a better person in the world to have these amazing children with," Disick addressed Kardashian, 41.

"I love u and our family more than anything in the world 🌎," he added.”

https://people.com/tv/scott-disick-calls-kourtney-kardashian-best-baby-maker/

Maybe this is code for “Shit, I managed to string along another lovesick teenager - hopefully this will do the trick.”

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Frost said:

Calling the mother of your children a "baby maker" is repulsive.

Yeah that was mad disrespectful but sadly that is how this family is, they don't respect each other. Also if you recall on the show when Scott and Kourt were dating this was their relationship, dry, sarcastic, no genuine caring or love that i could see from either of them

• Love 3
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

48 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

And why would he even want something that massive?

Scott flips houses and just sold the one he’s been calling home - but this looks more like a money-making opportunity that involves paps paying Scott to take pics of him and his latest teenage squeeze pretending to be purchasing a house together.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Didn't he do the same "house hunting" pap stunt with Sofia? I wonder of Sofia got to keep the Range Rover Scott got her for her birthday.

Scott is NOT broke broke, dude has money so I can believe that he can afford to put 20% down on a $115 million dollar house.

Scott Disick Net Worth

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Didn't he do the same "house hunting" pap stunt with Sofia? I wonder of Sofia got to keep the Range Rover Scott got her for her birthday.

Scott is NOT broke broke, dude has money so I can believe that he can afford to put 20% down on a $115 million dollar house.

Scott Disick Net Worth

You’re right, he did it with Sofia too - and I think he ended up buying one that was on his house flipping show. He may use these young barely-women for publicity - he sure is cementing the Pervy Scott brand!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4
On 11/18/2020 at 12:35 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Like ALL the women in Los Angeles and he has to get a in my eyes a child, I don't care if they have celebrity parents and may "know Hollywood life" a 19 yr old has NO business being with a almost 40yr old man, period. But I guess because these are monied people that folks don't care, namely Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin. I saw bits of Real Housewives of Bev Hills flipping channels months ago and it showed Lisa and her daughter having a meal and talking about how when she went off to New York City for college she had an anxiety attack or something and had to come back home because she couldn't handle it. Is this that same daughter?

Yes. Amelia is the daughter that had to come home from college in the most recent season of RHOBH due to anxiety issues. Rinna stated that “her life was at stake” because you never know what someone will do. Amelia then went looking for apartments with Rinna and realtor Alexia Umansky (Kyle’s daughter) and needed an apartment that was $5000 per month to feel comfortable and safe. Amelia Hamlin has also shared about her battles with eating disorders and during a scene last season told her mom that her therapist told her it was a “one year anniversary that [she was] fully recovered from anorexia.” According to Rinna, Delilah Hamlin also has severe anxiety issues and had previously moved to NYC after high school and returned home to LA as well. 

Edited by Luckylondon
  • Love 3

Scott and the 19 year old thing freaks me out a little bit.  

I get that he likes the young hot thing, but...can't he at least be with somebody in their 20s?  19 is still a teenager.  And it's a little too close to barely legal.  

• Love 8
On 1/8/2021 at 4:00 AM, Luckylondon said:

Amelia then went looking for apartments with Rinna and realtor Alexia Umansky (Kyle’s daughter) and needed an apartment that was $5000 per month to feel comfortable and safe.

$5,000 a month rent on an apartment?! why not lease a house for that or hell buy one! SMDH

• Love 5
14 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Scott and the 19 year old thing freaks me out a little bit.  

I get that he likes the young hot thing, but...can't he at least be with somebody in their 20s?  19 is still a teenager.  And it's a little too close to barely legal.  

He seems determined to build his new brand, in spite of the backlash.

PERVY SCOTT “Because Creepy Brings the Cash”

This is good - hope Scott got the help he wanted.

https://people.com/tv/scott-disick-reaches-amicable-resolution-rehab-center-didnt-leak-stay/

"Behavioral health in this country still carries a stigma," Disick said. "That stigma is often the greatest barrier for people who want help. Both APN Lodge and I believe that everyone seeking help deserves that help free of disclosure or publicity. To that end, l have resolved all of my issues with APN Lodge and after an investigation do not believe that the facility was responsible for the leak of my personal information. I hope this experience encourages, rather than discourages, others from seeking the help they need."

19 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

He looks more and more like a long term alcoholic.

1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

That, and trying to distract from his alcoholic face.

What are you seeing in his face? Bloating? Redness? Something in his eyes? (Serious question.) 

2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

His hair looks dumb!  I bet he is going gray and that’s why he did it.

I don't believe hes going gray, he's a perv but he's also got a good head of hair... well maybe not so much after this bleaching to appear younger to perv on the just this side of legal LA girls.

On 2/15/2021 at 2:17 PM, nexxie said:

“Instagram official” - guess that’s a thing. (Wonder how Rinna is handling it.)

scott-disick-amelia-hamlin.jpg?quality=9https://pagesix.com/2021/02/15/scott-disick-and-amelia-hamlin-are-instagram-official/

Lisa is probably loving it, while Harry is more than likely peeved. I give it until she turns 21 for Scott to dump her like he did Sofia and find his next "victim" Who are the new Celebrity offspring /Instagram "influencer"  that are now 18?

• Love 2

Is she serious?! HOW SWAY?! *in my Kanye voice* that is not from no damn tan! SMDH

“I’m receiving a lot of comments in regards to my latest photo. I am being told that I am ‘black fishing’ – thank you all for educating me on this topic. I recently went on vacation in the sun, and with my Italian heritage I tan very easily. There is no self tanner involved. Or intention of looking darker than my own natural skin color. I had a lot of fun creating this look with no malice intention or offense.”

https://dlisted.com/2021/02/26/amelia-hamlin-got-accused-of-blackfishing/#more-391972

wenn37088135.jpg

In previews of the new season, Scott says he’d marry Kourtney today - and she says he hasn’t dealt with his stuff. Wonder if that stuff includes an immaturity so severe that he can only relate to spoiled teenagers and preys on them like a pervert.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

In previews of the new season, Scott says he’d marry Kourtney today - and she says he hasn’t dealt with his stuff. Wonder if that stuff includes an immaturity so severe that he can only relate to spoiled teenagers and preys on them like a pervert.

But she's been saying that for years, I don't think she ever had any attention of marrying Scott whether they had kids or not.

PimpMomma Kris and her partner really did a number on those kid's. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

But she's been saying that for years, I don't think she ever had any attention of marrying Scott whether they had kids or not.

PimpMomma Kris and her partner really did a number on those kid's. 

Once Kourtney saw how unhinged he could be, she probably decided she and the kids were better off without the legal connection of marriage. Their continuing flirtation seems to be mostly a shtick for the show - the fans still want to see them together, and Kris knows it.

• Love 5
On 2/27/2021 at 8:48 AM, nexxie said:

Does it say how "Amelia Gray" Hamlin feels about that? 😄 

• LOL 4
On 3/6/2021 at 2:45 AM, iwantcookies said:

At least Scott doesn’t impregnate his new girlfriends! 

Yet. Give it time. Sooner or later, it will happen. I wouldn't be surprised about that.

Edited by Magog

I happened to run across some old episodes of the show. Apparently, it’s a marathon on E.  It reminded me what a very dysfunctional person Scott is.  I wonder if Lisa and Harry are aware of the way he is.  Amelia knows by now. She hopes he’ll change and defends, covers it up.  He’s extremely selfish, destructive, and dysfunctional.  Unless, he’s stopped drinking, he really needs a caretaker.  That’s a stressful and miserable job.  Been there, done it.  Ignore this if he is sober now.  

16 hours ago, Magog said:

Yet. Give it time. Sooner or later, it will happen. I wouldn't be surprised about that.

If he drinks as much as everyone thinks, I doubt that there is much going on in the bedroom...But he could knock up one of girls if he needs a new storyline.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, skipnjump said:

If he drinks as much as everyone thinks, I doubt that there is much going on in the bedroom...But he could knock up one of girls if he needs a new storyline.

I hope he's not that stupid, this is the last season of the show, he won't be getting any storyline. 🤣

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 3/11/2021 at 7:23 AM, skipnjump said:

There was a rumor that Rinna wanted a show about her family - Scott could be useful with that. Or he could turn up on rhobh.

28 minutes ago, nexxie said:

There was a rumor that Rinna wanted a show about her family - Scott could be useful with that. Or he could turn up on rhobh.

Who would want to watch that tripe? There is nothing cute & lovable about that loser Scott & that useless nobody Rinna & her sorry family. Rinna would definitely fit in with the Kardashians since she (just like them) has the likeability of bedbugs & is an absolute dunce.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Magog said:

Who would want to watch that tripe? There is nothing cute & lovable about that loser Scott & that useless nobody Rinna & her sorry family. Rinna would definitely fit in with the Kardashians since she (just like them) has the likeability of bedbugs & is an absolute dunce.

They are at least as entertaining as the Kartrashians. That is to say, not at all.

• Love 1