Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Scott Disick Dishes On Plans For Kids With Sofia Richie & What He Loves About Her On Valentine’s Day

Scott Disick and Sofia Richie celebrated Valentine’s Day at Sugar Factory American Brasserie at Theatre Box in San Diego this year, and it was quite romantic! Scott reserved an entire movie theater at Theatre Box for his love, and they watched the new film, Isn’t It Romantic?, after enjoying dinner and dessert. The theater was even covered with candles and rose petals to make the ambiance even more special! The two looked so in love as they enjoyed their evening together, and we got the chance to chat with them all about their love life!

Even though this Valentine’s Day was spent with Scott going all-out in a public setting, he admitted that the pair’s usual date night is much different. “Our favorite date night is very down to earth, in the sense that we just really like staying home, ordering food and watching a movie,” the reality star told HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY. Of course, this is much different from the Scott we knew back when he was dating Kourtney Kardashian and our partying all the time! “I think I just got older,” he admitted. “I got tired of all that running around.”

And, yes — he does have Sofia to thank for that! “She does seem to calm me down,” he gushed. “So I take that as a blessing.” Scott also dished about his favorite things about his 20-year-old love, raving, “She’s extremely, extremely generous and extremely thoughtful.”

Things have been serious between Scott and Sofia for about a year and a half now, but are they ready to take things to the next level by having kids together?! Remember, he already has three with Kourtney! “Three is quite a bundle of joy,” Scott said. “So, I’m not sure [about having more]. We’ll see what happens.”

scott-disick-sofia-richie-date-bg-embed1

scott-disick-sofia-richie-date-bg-embed2

Sofia Richie Shares That She Has No Plans to Be on 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians'

Sofia Richie confirmed that she won't be on the upcoming season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians with boyfriend Scott Disick.

Sofia and Scott have been dating since 2017 and are reportedly thinking about starting a family before getting engaged.

Sofia shares that she is "very private."

Kourtney Kardashian's ex Scott Disick and Sofia Richie have been dating since 2017, and because Scott's a regular on a little reality show called Keeping Up With the Kardashians, you might be wondering when/if Sofia will be making an appearance.

Well, with season 16 looming (and see the trailer right this way), Sofia just confirmed that nope, you won't be seeing her on the series.

But it's not because of any drama with Kourtney (who shares three kids with Scott and seems to be getting along just fine with Scott's current gf) or the Kardashian clan. She simply prefers not to. On Thursday Sofia spoke with Us Weekly about her not appearing on the show, saying, “Not that I’m against it, [but] I’m just very private.”

Scott doesn't seem to mind that his girlfriend won't be working with him on KUWTK, adding, “Everyone has their own choices and nobody should have to do anything they don’t want to do…It’s her choice.”

sofia-richie-announced-as-latest-nip-fab

18 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

If Sofia has no plans to ever be on KUWTK then how come the vacation that she went on with Scott and Kourtney and the dinner they all had together had the KUWTK camera crew tagging along? 

I was thinking the same thing - maybe her father finally talked some sense into her, but then she wouldn’t be wasting time on Scott so maybe it is just because she likes her privacy.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

I find it strange that their thought process is 'hey before we get engaged, let's make sure this is the real deal by starting a family'. The way it's written, it suggests like having children is the 'test run' for their relationship which seems pretty fucking backward to me but to each his own.

If she confirms she's not on the upcoming season, maybe she means that she's not an active part of any of the scenes (so maybe we'll catch her in the background), or maybe even though she was on vacation with the cameras there, she was intentionally left off cameras and not around when they were filming all of those staged scenes for the show, lol.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Sofia is still comfortably in the picture when Scott is with Kourt’s family.

Look at Khloe doing her "sexy" dance, remember how impressed Tristan was by your dance?

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, GaT said:

Look at Khloe doing her "sexy" dance, remember how impressed Tristan was by your dance?

Really. And why can’t the KarJenners go one minute without touching their hair?!

(Except Kendall, who seems to treat her glam work and real life as two different things.)

• Love 1

I enjoyed Flip It Like Disick, but then I find Scott very amusing. I like his "team" all except that annoying contractor who fancies himself a designer and acts like a whiny baby when he doesn't get his way about something. A tree growing in the entryway of that not-beach house? UGH After he did that, I don't know why anyone would listen to his ideas.

• Love 3

Good team for Scott to banter and bond with - I’m thinking the tension between contractor and designer is just for show.

imo the tree looked better - like a piece of sculpture - without all the extra plantings. Would’ve been better with a few very short plants/groundcover that didn’t compete with the tree.

Overall, Willa did a good job with both projects - was relieved to know the glass in sleeping pods became opaque at the flip of a switch. Pretty cool!

• Love 1

I’m glad I’m not alone!!!  I liked it enough, mostly because Scott is the most tolerable to me (of the klan).   I hope the ratings for this are higher than Revenge Body (which I do not watch).

I did like the indoor tree, thought that was cool and very “Cali.”   I love the indoor outdoor living concept, wish it would work where I live!  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Flip It Like Disick bombed pretty badly (on the plus side it did better than Revenge Body)

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-sunday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-4-2019.html

I don't think that ratings matter to E! when it comes to the Kardashians. Revenge Body got lousy ratings last season, and I thought for sure that would be the end of it. But of course E! rewards Khloe with another season. KUWTK ratings have steadily declined season after season to the point where lots of times, they don't break 1 million viewers on Sunday night.  OUCH!!! I am beginning to suspect the Klan owns lots of stock in that company and probably almost own that network by now.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Flip It Like Disick bombed pretty badly (on the plus side it did better than Revenge Body)

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-sunday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-4-2019.html

Interesting that Radar online has an article about Scott’s show flopping, all quotes from a “source” (Kris) but nothing about Khloe’s stupid show doing worse.  Seems like Kris is giving bad press about Scott to throw off the scent of Khloe’s stinker!

• Love 4

In episode 2 of Scott’s new show, he and Kourtney talk about old times and coparenting - imo they are still into each other. Just saying.

(But Scott and Sofia went on Kylie’s b-day cruise in Italy, so...)

Edited by nexxie
On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:28 PM, nexxie said:

In episode 2 of Scott’s new show, he and Kourtney talk about old times and coparenting - imo they are still into each other. Just saying.

(But Scott and Sofia went on Kylie’s b-day cruise in Italy, so...)

I think in Kourtney's vision of the perfect world, she would continue having babies with Scott, while having a boy toy (or is it toy boy, I always get confused, LOL!) at her beck and call.  And I think Scott would be okay with it. He would still have Sofia. But would Sofia be okay with the situation? If she has any pride, she wouldn't be.  But then again, she comes from Hollyweird, so I guess anything is possible. 

Edited by BeeBop88
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, BeeBop88 said:

I think in Kourtney's vision of the perfect world, she would continue having babies with Scott, while having a boy toy (or is it toy boy, I always get confused, LOL!) at her beck and call.  And I think Scott would be okay with it. He would still have Sofia. But would Sofia be okay with the situation? If she has any pride, she wouldn't be.  But then again, she comes from Hollyweird, so I guess anything is possible. 

Sofia might not be so happy right now - they cut her scenes out of Scott’s new show.

On 8/24/2019 at 4:57 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

More like leased but I'm still trying to see what this 21yr child sees in this grown ass man with 3 kid's.

I don't understand that as well.

On 8/24/2019 at 3:24 PM, howmanywords said:

Scott bought Sofia for her birthday a $250,000 Aston Martin car 🙄

Does anyone in this crew ever just want to send (or receive) a thoughtful, personal gift instead of a flashy status symbol meant to flaunt their wealth and "fabulous" celebrity lifestyle? And ditto with their over-the-top parties and celebrations. The children in this family will be jaded and cynical long before they reach their teens because they are being raised with fake, shallow and materialistic values and experiences.

• Love 4

I dont know what these two see in each other and the 15 year age difference is a huge wtf for me. At the least I figure its not about money because Sofia is a trust fund baby. Sofia's father has more money than Scott will ever see in this  lifetime.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 8/25/2019 at 4:06 PM, nexxie said:

Scott always looks either in pain or embarrassed (can’t tell which) when he’s photographed with Sofia. This is her birthday party.

gettyimages-1170078317.jpg?itok=FTZ50Bd8

https://www.etonline.com/inside-sofia-richies-21st-birthday-celebration-in-vegas-with-scott-disick-and-kylie-jenner-pics

I'm sorry, this looks like a father with his daughter who is going off to her senior year of college.  Not a couple.  He really looks like he could care less about her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Scott checked into rehab -

Not surprising.

I wonder how his ID or whatever that is was released... that seems like it would be a big violation of patient rights.  

Since this is the DailyMail, and Kris has a relationship with them, I have a feeling it was her.  She's disgusting.

Even less surprising.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Scott checked into rehab -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8285683/Scott-Disick-checks-Colorado-rehab-alcohol-cocaine-abuse.html

I wonder how his ID or whatever that is was released... that seems like it would be a big violation of patient rights.  

Since this is the DailyMail, and Kris has a relationship with them, I have a feeling it was her.  She's disgusting.

From the article:

It's understood the 36-year-old has struggled with family life during lockdown and is still having a hard time coping with the loss of both his parents  

On Thursday's episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, he said he still struggles to deal with losing both his parents within three months of each other 

Now I realize that everybody grieves differently, & it takes some people longer to deal, but they both died in 2013, that's 7 years ago. Scott was 29 years old when it happened, a grown man, it's not like he was a small child who was left an orphan. How dependent on his parents was he? He should be able to function by now, there's a difference between being sad & missing someone when they die, & being a constant fuck up who has to repeatedly go back into rehab. I think his parents dying is just his excuse for drinking & taking cocaine, because he sure doesn't seem to worry about how his kids will feel if he dies.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

I do feel for addicts, it’s all-consuming hell.  I know this first hand.  I think it’s hard for non-addicts to understand, no one wants to be an addict.  I don’t think it’s his parent’s death that is causing him to drink, it’s his addiction.  He’s obviously been dealing with the loss by self-medicating and it’s been numbed for so long, without drugs and alcohol it’s bubbling up.

Scott always seems so sad to me.  He’s definitely a self-involved asshole but he can be a good guy.  I think he loves his kids.

• Love 8

Addiction is never all about this or all about that and addicts are not saints by default.

At an Ala-Non meeting 40 years ago an old cowboy said "Sis, when a horse thief who's a drunk gets sober what you're left with is a horse thief."

• LOL 1

People have said that Sofia has a calming effect on Scott, and that may be true - but he looks shell-shocked in most of his photos with and without her. Perhaps he’s been a bit frozen emotionally and spending so much still time during the epidemic has allowed feelings to resurface. Hope he gets the help he needs without the publication of more pics.

• Love 3

Poor guy.  Hope he finds peace and recovers.  I always kinda suspected his problems were scripted for the show.  Wow, they are for real.

• Love 2

Scott lost his own family unit with the Kourtney breakup not so long after losing his whole birth family - creepy as they are, it’s probably good that the Kardashians have kept him in the fold. Everybody says how great Sofia is for Scott, but imo he’s still in love with Kourtney (who was smart not to marry him because he’d still be her problem when he loses it). Sad situation.

I have no clue what impact Sofia has on Scott. I know nothing about her.  I only see brief snapshots.  But I do know if someone has underlying issues that go untreated it will never get better. Scott never grieved properly when his parents died and for that I put a little blame on Kourtney. She obviously isnt a counselor but she is so damn cold and emotionless. I remember that time she was pushing him to go to the Hamptons home and Scott broke down  in teara saying he wasnt ready to face going there. Kourtney with that blank, monotone voice of hers and without even reacting to Scott having a meltdown just said something like "well its time you need to move on with your life".  Scott may still have deep issues with his parents death. I cant even fathom losing both in a matter of 3 months. IMO he also needs a long, strict rehab stay. Bad drug and alcohol problems dont go away on their own.

• Love 6
(edited)

imo Kourtney was too frozen emotionally from her own father’s death and her mother’s life choices to really be there for Scott - plus his drinking and violent behavior were more than she could deal with.

Too bad Kourtney and Scott didn’t grieve and heal together - maybe they still have a chance to do that, since both are struggling.

(Their vaca “reading” said they are soulmates, after all.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3