Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Since I know nothing about CA divorce law, the article says there is a six month wait for the judge to sign off, which will be December.  Does that mean it's final then, or is there a waiting period after that?

9 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Since I know nothing about CA divorce law, the article says there is a six month wait for the judge to sign off, which will be December.  Does that mean it's final then, or is there a waiting period after that?

Once the judge signs off, it's final.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Yep, in CA you can have all the paperwork in and then have to wait for the judge to sign. I noticed mine was a year to the day our do-it-yourself paperwork was filed. You'd think they could push that paper faster then many months to a year. Its why I'm no longer bothered about dating someone who is married but separated with paperwork completed and filed. I didn't know it but I dated my ex for months while he was in this situation and legally still married so honesty about it is better than hiding it.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, GaT said:

I guess Khloe doesn't learn from other people's experience

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/26/khloe-kardashian-tristan-thompson-nba-ring-diamond-photos/

Maybe now that Kim is out of commission, Khloe thinks this is her chance to be the #1 Kardashian.

More like her turn to get robbed.

Khloe is just continuing to run in the same old loop, chasing NBA players, one after the other. She doesn't do anything interesting enough to be Top Dog Kardashian.

Now if, instead of trying to bed NBA players, she would join an amateur women's basketball team herself and learn to play well --- THAT would be interesting.

• Love 6

What a dumbass. She just said on Ellen that the incident with Kim would impact all of them and make them more self aware of things. I wonder if she's walking around with security guards like Kim, Kendall and Kourtney are doing? Or is her flavor of the month also acting as her bodyguard?

• Love 1

Not a Khloe fan but honestly are they all just supposed to stop putting pics of anything they own. 

I'm sure if someone wants to rob someone they are gonna do it. Also it's pretty safe to assume all the Ks usually have expensive stuff on them.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:13 AM, howmanywords said:

What a dumbass. She just said on Ellen that the incident with Kim would impact all of them and make them more self aware of things. I wonder if she's walking around with security guards like Kim, Kendall and Kourtney are doing? Or is her flavor of the month also acting as her bodyguard?

It's looking more and more like neither Kim's ring nor Kim were even the specific targets of the robbery.  The robbers likely knew that the security at that hotel was lax and picked a week to hit when they knew a lot of celebrities would be in town.  They didn't even know her name.  I'm guessing one (or more) of them probably does or has done maintenance work, been on a remodeling crew, or been a delivery person who frequented the hotel.

• Love 1

Why does Khloe think that just because Rob managed to knock Chyna up, that he is miraculously cured of whatever ails him?  Chyna didn't cure him, she just gave him something to get out of the house for. Pussy. Sitting in that clip, in her white robe and her bright red lipstick pontificating about what Rob needs to do is none of her business. Where was her man most of the time? She married a fucked druggie and was either smart enough NOT to get pregnant or her hubby had already had himself fixed and never told her, or she'd be in the same boat as Chyna.

Chyna doesn't need him. She's got her circle of friends  and she's already been a single mom for years. You so worried about her, get your ass over there and check on her. Rob isn't ever going to be there.  Even Scott for all his failings has turned out to be a good father (hope he stays on the right path). Rob's a flake and Chyna's a fool for spreading her legs for him.   

• Love 3
20 hours ago, iwasish said:

Why does Khloe think that just because Rob managed to knock Chyna up, that he is miraculously cured of whatever ails him?  Chyna didn't cure him, she just gave him something to get out of the house for. Pussy. Sitting in that clip, in her white robe and her bright red lipstick pontificating about what Rob needs to do is none of her business. Where was her man most of the time? She married a fucked druggie and was either smart enough NOT to get pregnant or her hubby had already had himself fixed and never told her, or she'd be in the same boat as Chyna.

Chyna doesn't need him. She's got her circle of friends  and she's already been a single mom for years. You so worried about her, get your ass over there and check on her. Rob isn't ever going to be there.  Even Scott for all his failings has turned out to be a good father (hope he stays on the right path). Rob's a flake and Chyna's a fool for spreading her legs for him.   

Khloe would never have been in the same boat as Chyna. She has Kardashian money and could easily have provided comfortably for a child even as a single mother, if need be. As many friends as Chyna might have and as many businesses as she might have launched, she, in my opinion, had sex with Rob expressly to become pregnant with a Kardashian child. The fact that she’s been a single mother for years with deadbeat Tyga’s child, was even more incentive for her to find a new baby daddy with some family money behind him. In no way, did she bed Rob out of compassion, lust or love. She’s playing the long game and knows that her Kardashian baby will not be left out of the estate all of Kris’ grandchildren will eventually share in, not to mention the 18 years of child support Kris will make sure this child receives. Furthermore, Khloe would never have been either a single or married mother. I don’t think she has ever wanted children despite her BS infertility storyline.

None of the Kardashian/Jenner women have picked a prize as a boyfriend/baby daddy/husband thus far. All of their men have either had drug/alcohol issues (Scott/Lamar), emotional issues (Kanye), money problems (Tyga) and are (or have been) benefiting from the fame or infamy of the Kardashian/Jenner clan, and that includes Corey.  In Lamar’s case, I think he was drawn into Khloe’s quick marriage idea because he lacked a family, having been pretty much orphaned at age 12, but was not looking to be part of the KUWTK reality circus. Khloe, on the other hand, is still fake-dating whatever men she can corral so that she can appear desirable and pretty. She isn’t and never was a victim of any of these men. She’s far too savvy for that.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

Khloe would never have been in the same boat as Chyna. She has Kardashian money and could easily have provided comfortably for a child even as a single mother, if need be. As many friends as Chyna might have and as many businesses as she might have launched, she, in my opinion, had sex with Rob expressly to become pregnant with a Kardashian child. The fact that she’s been a single mother for years with deadbeat Tyga’s child, was even more incentive for her to find a new baby daddy with some family money behind him. In no way, did she bed Rob out of compassion, lust or love. She’s playing the long game and knows that her Kardashian baby will not be left out of the estate all of Kris’ grandchildren will eventually share in, not to mention the 18 years of child support Kris will make sure this child receives. Furthermore, Khloe would never have been either a single or married mother. I don’t think she has ever wanted children despite her BS infertility storyline.

None of the Kardashian/Jenner women have picked a prize as a boyfriend/baby daddy/husband thus far. All of their men have either had drug/alcohol issues (Scott/Lamar), emotional issues (Kanye), money problems (Tyga) and are (or have been) benefiting from the fame or infamy of the Kardashian/Jenner clan, and that includes Corey.  In Lamar’s case, I think he was drawn into Khloe’s quick marriage idea because he lacked a family, having been pretty much orphaned at age 12, but was not looking to be part of the KUWTK reality circus. Khloe, on the other hand, is still fake-dating whatever men she can corral so that she can appear desirable and pretty. She isn’t and never was a victim of any of these men. She’s far too savvy for that.

Chyna doesn't NEED to have Rob pop by and check on her. And she is better off realizing that he'll never be someone to depend on. I agree that the monthly check she'll most likely be getting was a big part of her attraction to Rob. 

Khloe just needs to stop with the moral judgements. She's way far from perfect herself and I  doubt her concern for Chyna rises to the level of sincere.

• Love 5

Lamar also won with Lakers while with Khloe. 

Distraction I presume is the issue, she takes away from game instead they'll be asked questions about his relationship/Kardashians. Plus she's dated how many other NBA stars? Lebron probably doesn't want that drama in the locker room. 

• Love 5
On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 11:33 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Well aside from Reggie Bush who won a super bowl ring while dating Kim. All over sports media is how the Kardashian's are a curse to an athlete and Tristan needs to stay far away from Khloe and Family.

Is that from legit sports media sites or the ones who cash Kardashian checks?  I don't believe the Kardashians are a curse to athletes, but they seem to have a knack for sniffing out athletes in the throws of existential crisis.  Actually, that's just Caitlyn and Lamar.  Reggie, Humphries, Harden - they're all fine, right?

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Is that from legit sports media sites or the ones who cash Kardashian checks?  I don't believe the Kardashians are a curse to athletes, but they seem to have a knack for sniffing out athletes in the throws of existential crisis.  Actually, that's just Caitlyn and Lamar.  Reggie, Humphries, Harden - they're all fine, right?

And they're all out of the Kardashian circle..... 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, riffraff said:

I just heard the Khloe is getting a new show.  it's supposed to be about helping people get their "revenge body". 

So it's a show about butt implants, CoolSculpting, & liposuction?

• Love 11

If Khloe is a fitness guru and such an amazing mentor, why can't she make any headway with Rob, her lifelong BEST FRIEND.

Looks like they'll focus on 2 subjects per episode, give them each a trainer, "style expert" and "celebrity glam squad".  So 2/3rds of the show will be polishing the turds.  During the trailer, someone goes "Who would think a Kardashian could change your life!" and cut to Khloe posing for fashion photogs in a shredded shirt.   I hope someone recaps this.

• Love 3

I need to get this off my chest:Whoever is doing Khloes makeup needs to knock it off with that fucking white highlighter above her cheekbones! It looks utterly ridiculous and so poorly applied. For some reason it's all I can focus on when she's in a scene. 

Until tonight's show, where she wrestled her poor brother with her tits in his face, trying to get him to lick her popsicle. That almost brought my dinner back up.?????

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, MarysWetBar said:

I need to get this off my chest:Whoever is doing Khloes makeup needs to knock it off with that fucking white highlighter above her cheekbones! It looks utterly ridiculous and so poorly applied. For some reason it's all I can focus on when she's in a scene. 

Until tonight's show, where she wrestled her poor brother with her tits in his face, trying to get him to lick her popsicle. That almost brought my dinner back up.?????

My pet peeve is her lips, she looks like a ventriloquist dummy.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, MarysWetBar said:

I had to look away in EXTREME second-hand embarrassment.  Khloe is so damned sexually inappropriate with her brother.  No wonder Rob is so messed up.

• Love 2
On 11/20/2016 at 10:24 PM, MarysWetBar said:

Her makeup is hideous in these photos from the Angel Ball in New York. Whoever did her makeup made her face look old, harsh and mannish.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3959414/Kourtney-Khloe-Kardashian-grin-Angel-Ball-red-carpet-emerges-Kanye-West-hospitalised.html "What family emergency? Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian grin as they flaunt figures in racy dresses at the Angel Ball... as it emerges Kanye West has been hospitalised"

• Love 3
On 23/11/2016 at 5:13 AM, Coffeecup said:

Her makeup is hideous in these photos from the Angel Ball in New York. Whoever did her makeup made her face look old, harsh and mannish.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3959414/Kourtney-Khloe-Kardashian-grin-Angel-Ball-red-carpet-emerges-Kanye-West-hospitalised.html "What family emergency? Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian grin as they flaunt figures in racy dresses at the Angel Ball... as it emerges Kanye West has been hospitalised"

She looks like a drag queen next to her sister.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

Is this real?

CwN-DtgVIAUydbo.jpg

CwN8CSmXYAQAxXO.jpg

The top one is very strange ... her lips look gross.

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

She photoshops her nose a lot in her own pics.

Too bad her fans don't do the same. That top pic is horrible. 

• Love 6
On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 5:13 AM, Coffeecup said:

She IS old, harsh and mannish.  Can you blame the makeup people?  They are not miracle workers!

Holy crap she looks like a huge, old troll in these pictures.  It honestly looks like a man in drag, dressed up as Khloe for Halloween or something. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Are we sure that's really her?  Or is this just what she looks like when she can't take her 14-person glam squad with her?

Good God.  Are those kids next to her in pic #2 okay?  Granted she's probably in the harshest lighting possible, but she also looks like she recently had her lips redone and had a bad reaction, but those Madonna circa 1989 eyebrows on top of all the mess to the south, aren't doing her any favors. 

• Love 2

Look at the claw-like fingernails, yeah, it's really her. This is what happens when the picture isn't a perfectly posed selfie with edits, you end up looking like....real you instead of fantasy you. I bet all of the Kardashians look bizarre IRL because of the 2 inches of makeup they all wear. 

• Love 5

Who wears that much damn spackle to go to a basketball game?! I've attended dozens of sporting events and the most I do is dust on a little powder, mascara and a dab of lip gloss. Of course, I'm not an attention seeking groupie, but still....

• Love 4
On 23/11/2016 at 4:13 AM, Coffeecup said:

She looks exactly like her real father. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Just when I literally thought it wasn't possible for her to look more ridiculous.  She is a complete caricature of herself.

Cara Delevigne can carry off that look because she has fairly delicate features.  Khloe does not.  There's no balance to her face.  Huge brows, overly done eye makeup, her mushy potato nose, inflated lips that she overlines on top of that....she's the human equivalent of Clark Griswald's front yard light show on National Lampoons Christmas vacation.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Cara Delevigne can carry off that look because she has fairly delicate features.  Khloe does not.  There's no balance to her face.  Huge brows, overly done eye makeup, her mushy potato nose, inflated lips that she overlines on top of that....she's the human equivalent of Clark Griswald's front yard light show on National Lampoons Christmas vacation.

I agree. With Cara, the heavy brows play off well against her fine bone structure, similar to Brooke Shields. Khloe has a big, lumpy face that needs a shit ton of contouring to give it any definition and balance. The thick brows are just overkill on top of overkill. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

56 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I agree. With Cara, the heavy brows play off well against her fine bone structure, similar to Brooke Shields. Khloe has a big, lumpy face that needs a shit ton of contouring to give it any definition and balance. The thick brows are just overkill on top of overkill. 

I think Khloe was quite attractive and unique-looking before all her facial and body cosmetic procedures distorted her natural look. I don’t think she needs tons of contouring or any at all. Not everyone is meant to have delicate features or a slim, petite figure and those are not the only standards of beauty in the universe. It’s just too bad that Khloe bought into all this crap (including the other extreme of extra full lips and huge butt) and in doing so, transformed herself into a bizarre Jessica Rabbit type cartoon character.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Shangrilala said:

Khloe looked her best when she was first married to Lamar.

The picture of her above is terrible.  And is it my computer?  Is it the lighting in the top picture?  Why is she green????

envy?

• Love 6